(Alive)

[TR]
Seras Victoria
(Alive)

Marshall Law
(Alive)

Arenas

#1 Soukyoku Hill

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/264/f/1/sokyoku_hill___rukia_by_abzo-d5feok4.png
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100903082646/bleach/en/images/a/a8/Soukyoku_Hill.png

#2 Allucard's Forest

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120623040344/creepypasta/images/7/7b/Neverbloom_copy.jpg

#3 The Solemn Hills

http://dphclub.com/static/posts/2008-04/dphclub.com_1208688650swiss_landscape_7___wallpape r_by_superju.jpg

#4 The Parking Lot

http://fenixware.net/fab/images/arenas/470.jpg

#5 The Training Grounds

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/blazeck35/10th%20Division/dojo_port.jpg

Bee Bear
01-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Seras Victoria (Bee Bear) vs Fereydoon (Danijel) - The Solemn Hills

Stormy clouds cast deep shadows across the entire valley and in the distance, lightning flashed. Seras Victoria, newly turned vampire and former police officer, was very grateful for the dimming light. Direct sunlight hurt her eyes and made her body feel heavy and lethargic, a weakness she hated.

Standing at the water's edge with her huge Harkonnen gun propped up against her shoulder, she sighed softly, pouted, and waited for her opponent.

Danijel
01-06-2013, 10:37 AM
On one of the grassy hills Fereydoon flash fades in, with his ARM blade held in reverse grip. He scopes out the area for his opponent, and finds it in a shape of a woman armed with a rifle.

"Target acquired.", he says as his headwear closes his face in a mask (http://lparchive.org/Wild-Arms-5/Update%2019/36-fereydoon_mug_mask.jpg). He jumps down the hill and continues to run down it, running to face the armed woman.

Bee Bear
01-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Hearing the approach of heavy footsteps behind her, Seras turned around and her jaw nearly hit the ground. “H-hey!” she exclaimed, taking a step back and dunking one of her shoes in the water. She cringed. “W-wait a minute, now ...” She raised her hands in peace and nearly dropped the gun. “Aren't we supposed to talk about this first?” she asked as she just managed to catch the Harkonnen.

Danijel
01-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Fereydoon already jumped and in mid-air he was preparing to strike before the woman asked to talk first. He flash fades out in mid-air and then he once again flash fades in a safe distance from the woman. He 'jumped' to cancel his attack. He sheathes his ARM blade on his back and opens up his mask, revealing his face. He stands still, crosses his arms and says, "Speak."

Bee Bear
01-06-2013, 02:21 PM
A nervous, slightly embarrassed laugh escaped Seras' lips. “Em ...” She scratched at the back of her head. “Do you … feel like giving up?” she asked hopefully. “We don't have to fight … I can just take you in willingly and I promise Sir Integra will give you fair treatment.” The armored man was really fast – Seras worried he might have been as fast as her. “How's that sound?”

Danijel
01-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Fereydoon let's out a disappointed grunt. "I am a soldier.", he starts, while keeping his still stance and arms crossed, "Both my pride and honour lay on the battlefield. My beliefs tested in battle."
"If I were to simply... surrender-", he said that word with an added sound of disgust, "-all that I am would be meaningless. You're here holding a rifle, so tell me what is it that you're willing to fight for?"

Bee Bear
01-06-2013, 04:18 PM
“My master,” Seras immediately answered, the hesitancy leaving her voice. “He entrusted me with this and I won't disappoint him … again ...” Her entire demeanor seemed to grow more confident. “Hands in the air. Turn around so I can cuff you. In the name of Sir Integra of the Hellsing organization, I'm taking you in now.” She stepped forward, face stern. “If you resist, I'll be forced to subdue you.”

Danijel
01-06-2013, 09:13 PM
''So you have a cause. Good.'', says Fereydoon, still not budging from his stance. ''However, I am Fereydoon of the Four Sentinels.'', his mask closes his face again, ''Surrender is not an option!''
He flash fades out once again, only to flash fade in on the woman's side, a running distance from her. ''Let's see whose cause prevails!'', he shouts before launching himself into a sprint towards the armed woman, unsheathing and preparing his weapon.

Bee Bear
01-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Seras experienced a second of sheer panic but quickly recovered enough to use her own speed and step out of the way of Fereydoon's weapon. “H-heyyy!” she exclaimed, backtracking quickly. She needed to put some distance between them if she wanted to use her gun, as fighting hand to hand with him while he had that sword didn't seem very smart. Almost too quick for the eye to see, she was 200 meters away.

Danijel
01-08-2013, 01:31 PM
"Evasion is a clever tactic.", says Fereydoon. After saying that he grabs his ARM blade in both his hands and raises it in front of himself.
"But there's no holding back here!", he shouts, after which a laser blade extends out of the ARM, making Fereydoon's weapon just slightly bigger than him. After the laser blade formed, Fereydoon starts sprinting towards the armed woman, in a stabbing manner, while shouting out of his lungs.

Bee Bear
01-08-2013, 04:42 PM
While Fereydoon was talking and releasing his weapon, Seras was frantically getting in position on the ground, her gun's long barrel parallel with the ground and pointed straight at him. It already contained a shell and she had a spare on her belt. Each shot needed to count. Seras cringed as he yelled, but she needed to be calm. With that in mind, she pulled the trigger just as he was about to reach her.

Danijel
01-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Just as Fereydoon was about to reach the armed woman, a bang was heard and the armored warrior suddenly felt a pain in his left forearm. Fereydoon was shot and in that moment he grunted out loudly in pain while dropping his ARM blade. Fereydoon fade flashes out only to fade flashes in further from the woman.
"Ugh... how?", he asks in disbelief while holding his injured arm.

Bee Bear
01-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Upon seeing that her shot had missed Fereydoon's head, where she'd been aiming, Seras simultaneously cringed and grunted. She was already loading in the next – and final – shell, hoping for another try while he was distracted. “Stand still you skittish little rabbit ...” she muttered under her breath while she aimed, her British accent more pronounced under such stress. Once again she aimed at his head and squeezed the trigger.

Danijel
01-10-2013, 07:39 PM
After letting himself get used to the pain, he looks up towards the armed woman only to see her aiming towards him. As soon the bang happened, Fereydoon swiftly bends his body sideways to dodge the bullet.
For a few moments nothing happened after the shot. But, his mask began cracking and broke off of his face. But to his surprise, he also started bleeding off his cheek. The bullet scratched his cheek.

Bee Bear
01-11-2013, 09:22 AM
“Oh ...” Seras whispered as she slowly sat up and stared at Fereydoon. “Oh my ...” She wasn't used to seeing her targets bleed. They usually just … exploded. The smell of blood filled her nose and she could barely think past the hunger that it ignited. “You'd better … run ...” she warned and stood up, gun forgotten. She rushed at him with her heightened speed and grabbed for his neck.

Danijel
01-12-2013, 11:42 AM
To Fereydoon's surprise the woman rushed at great and grabbed his neck. He was wondering how could a human like her match the speed of a Veruni like he was. Then it hit him. ''You're not a human at all.'', he says while the woman still had his neck grabbed. He grabs her arm that was holding him and tries to move it away from him. If that wouldn't help then he'd try a kick.

Bee Bear
01-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Seras' face twisted into a hungry, mindless smirk and she ignored Fereydoon's struggles to loosen her grip on his neck. Her vampiric side had completely taken over, leaving her basically mindless in her desire for blood and death.

The kick to her stomach, though, was powerful. Her fingers slipped from his throat and she stumbled back with a snarl. Immediately, she attacked his throat again, this time with her sharp fangs. Kill, she thought.

Danijel
01-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Fereydoon swung his hands forward, catching the now feral woman's head head and lower jaw and pushing her head away from himself and preventing her to bite him with her fangs. Though, Fereydoon could hold her barely from himself as she was quite powerful. He had to get his ARM back if he's gonna fight... this. So he'll try to release his hold on the woman, try to step away and dash for the sword.

Bee Bear
01-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Not for once second did Seras let up. Though her mind was lost to the blood-lust, her body still held some of the training she'd received as a police officer and acted on instinct. When Fereydoon turned away, she made to hook an arm around his left bicep and plant a knee in his back so she could tackle him to the ground and hold him in an almost inescapable lock.

Danijel
01-14-2013, 10:27 PM
His plan did not go as he, well, planned it to be. He ended up facing down the ground with the woman planting a knee on his back, who now has Fereydoon learn about the meaning of pain in the back. Now he was forced to make up a plan B. He'd try to push his torso, with hands, off the ground, maybe even use his weight to make the woman tumble off his back.

Bee Bear
01-15-2013, 08:22 PM
As she was about to lean down and sink her fangs into Fereydoon's neck, he surged up and the back of his head connected with Seras' face. Her nose took the brunt of the blow and shocked some sense into her when it snapped. “Ow!” she exclaimed, tears flooding her eyes. Without thought, she released him and rolled to the side onto the grass, covering her aching nose with both hands. “That hurt!”

Bee Bear
01-16-2013, 11:25 AM
Battle #2

(DoughGuy (Ahriman) vs Bee Bear (Ulquiorra))
Soukyoku Hill

Post #1

The air was windy and cold atop Soukyoku Hill. One single man stood on the hard-packed dirt, looking out over Seireitei with an expression of mild disgust on his normally indifferent face. Ulquiorra Ciffer despised this place – he fought against everything it stood for. But his presence there was necessary.

He was planning to meet an old foe.

So he waited, patient as a cold blooded reptile, and prepared for the battle to come.

DoughGuy
01-16-2013, 11:31 AM
The very air before Ulquiorra was rent open by the power of the warp, exposing him to a taste of its multi-coloured emotionally charged chaos. From within a giant stepped out, coruscating lightning dancing over his armour. “Ulquiorra.” the figure growled, his voice dripping with hatred, “Today I will cast you down into the deepest pits of the warp where Khorne may feed on your soul.” At long last, Ahriman was reborn.

Bee Bear
01-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #2

Through all the pandemonium of Ahriman's arrival, Ulquiorra stayed still, his white clothing whipping out behind him in the wind. “Ahriman,” he said passionlessly, green eyes dull. “It's time for you to learn how to die and stay dead.” With that, he slowly drew his sword from it's sheath and raised it high. There was no need to state his challenge – they both knew what they were there for.

DoughGuy
01-16-2013, 11:47 AM
“And it’s time for you to learn your place maggot.” Ahriman spat back, enraged by both Ulquiorra’s words and his simple challenge. Rather than start this battle his gun Ahriman chose to bring the full force of his mind to bear. He thrust his black staff forward and held it horizontally before him, a roiling ball of chaos energy gathering at the tip. “Die worm.” he hissed, launching the bolt of change straight at Ulquiorra.

Bee Bear
01-16-2013, 11:59 AM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #3

In a flash of Sonido, Ulquiorra vanished before the attack could reach him. He could feel its heat at his back – that wasn't good. If there was anything he'd learned from their previous battle, it was that he needed to be serious.

He reappeared standing atop the execution stand high above the ground. “Enclose, Murciélago,” he said, zanpakuto held in front of him. His spirit energy went wild as his first transformation started.

DoughGuy
01-16-2013, 12:05 PM
“You’ll need to do better than that to escape me.” Ahriman snarled as his foe flew away. Inwardly he was intrigued by his foes new move for he hadn’t seen it in their previous match. Using his own psychic power to lift himself he shot up to Ulquiorra’s height. Around his staff’s head 3 smaller balls of chaos formed, “You look defenceless in there.” Ahriman laughed with contempt, shooting the three doombolts into the transformation.

Bee Bear
01-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #4

Through the green rain of reiatsu falling around him, the newly transformed Ulquiorra felt the doombolts approach. With his new strength, he caught them all in his hands and crushed them with little effort. The two horns atop his head gleamed in the sun as he spread his wings and took to the air, flying straight at Ahriman with a Luz de la Luna charged in his hand, about to be launched at his chest.

DoughGuy
01-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Ahriman flew himself back from Ulquiorra’s charge, not willing to engage his foe’s new form in close combat until he gained a better understanding of it. As the Luna flew at him he channelled his energy through his black staff and met the Luna mid swing, explosively deflecting the Luna. He was impressed by its strength. From the smoke of the blast a trio of bolt shots rang out aiming straight for Ulquiorra’s head.

Bee Bear
01-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #5

White cloth and black wings twisted through the air as Ulquiorra used his incredible new speed to dodge the bolts. He contorted his lithe body and let them sail right past him. Even as he did so, he kept his eyes on Ahriman and his movements. His right hand shot out and made to slam into the side of the enemy's head in a powerful slap.

DoughGuy
01-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Trying to dodge Ahriman dropped his flight and pulled his head down. Instead of taking off his head the blow clipped the horns of his helmet, shattering them and sending Ahriman through the air, dispersing the attack’s force. Only slightly rattled by the blow Ahriman reasserted his flight a dozen metres from Ulquiorra. “You’ve gotten strong cretin.” he smirked, “But strength alone will not save you!” He psychically channeled a sensory overload into Ulquiorra’s mind.

Danijel
01-16-2013, 08:00 PM
Battle #1 Post 22

Fereydoon finally managed to stand up after knocking his head against the woman's. After hearing the woman's wail, he replies, ''Pain is yet to come!'' He raises his hand in front of his face, with index and middle finger sticking out together, and flash fades out.
He flash fades in further from the woman and at the location where his weapon was laying. He picks it up and shouts, ''Let's finish this, beast!''

Bee Bear
01-17-2013, 12:10 AM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #6

He couldn't help it – Ulquiorra cringed. Eyes narrowed and lips twisted in a soundless snarl, his flight faltered and he nearly dropped from the sky as the pain hit him. He couldn't see anything – not even the sun or the clouds in the sky.

It needed to stop. The pain needed to stop.

He couldn't see, but he could still sense Ahriman's presence. Blindly, he rocketed towards his foe, intending to body-slam him.

DoughGuy
01-17-2013, 12:22 AM
Ahriman laughed at his foe’s confusion, “You see fool! You cannot see me let alone stand against me!” As Ulquiorra turned to face him and started flying towards him Ahriman drew in a deep breath, “You attack without sight, you truly are a fool!” he snarled before releasing his breath of chaos, filling the area before him, the area in Ulquiorra’s path, in a miasmic cloud of poison that could melt flesh from bones.

Bee Bear
01-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #7

A familiar smell hit Ulquiorra's nose just before he could enter the poisonous cloud. Instantly, he knew what to do. He blindly raised a hand in front of him and charged a quick cero blast. It wasn't very strong, time was too short for that, but it would hopefully blow away the flesh-eating gas. Still flying towards Ahriman, he released the blast and hoped it would also be enough to make his opponent's concentration falter.

DoughGuy
01-17-2013, 01:08 PM
The cero blasted through the gas, dispersing it, before punching a crater in Ahriman’s chestplate and throwing him backwards. The impact broke the psychic connection but it also gave him crucial seconds before Ulquiorra’s charge reached him. “The brat is learning.” Ahriman laughed, “But I’ve learnt far more.” Slicing his finger open with his staff he drew a blood sigil in the air, allowing a Lord of Change (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100508044903/warhammer40k/images/8/89/Druid_copy.jpg) burst into reality and meet Ulquiorra’s charge.

Bee Bear
01-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #8

Sweet relief swept through Ulquiorra and he knew his plan had worked. Ahriman, the fool, had been hit by his cero.

This is too easy.

That was when his vision returned - just in time for him to see the winged demon appear.

His eyebrows lowered in annoyance. Something else for him to destroy.

Easily, he charged another Luz de la Luna in his hand and he launched it straight at the creature's open mouth.

DoughGuy
01-18-2013, 11:31 AM
The luna disintegrated the daemon’s head and the rest of its body followed, sent howling back to the abyss. Ahriman wasn’t fazed however, the daemon had done its duty and bought him the time he needed. He held out his hand, blood still dripping from his cut finger as it rubbed against his thumb. “Let’s see how you deal with this cur.” Ahriman snarled, snapping his fingers and unleashing Tzeentch’s firestorm upon Ulquiorra’s position.

Bee Bear
01-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #9

The heat hit Ulquiorra first. It made even his hierro-enhanced skin blister. There was no time to try and avoid the fire – it was too overwhelming. There was only one thing for him to do.

His reiatsu exploded outwards as he started his second transformation, keeping the flames at bay with its sheer density. His body changed once more as his ultimate form took shape. “Finally you will feel … true despair ...”

Bee Bear
01-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Danijel (Fereydoon) vs Bee Bear (Seras Victoria)
The Solemn Hills
Post #12

“Beast?” Seras cried out through her bloody fingers. “I'm not! I'm … I'm still just a girl ...” Her voice faded away to nothing. Truthfully, she did feel like a beast – a monster.

“I'm just doing my job!” she defended and slowly stood up, preparing for his next attack. “What I do is for the good of my country!” Ignoring the pain in her face, she raised her fists, ready for more. "Come on!"

DoughGuy
01-18-2013, 12:55 PM
As the firestorm died and Ulquiorra’s final form emerged Ahriman was astounded by its power, it was staggering. Yet its first words made him laugh. “True despair?” Ahriman snarled, “I have crushed the dreams of entire cultures for their false worship and seen their despair bloom in the warp like a baby choking to death on the air in childbirth as its mother watches. So come false daemon, try and make me feel true despair.”

Bee Bear
01-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #10

“Those are simply words.” Ulquiorra's clawed fingers and toes flexed experimentally as he spoke and his long tail whipped from side to side. “This despair is your loss and death made real. You will realize that soon.”

Saying nothing further, he shot forward with blinding speed to wards Ahriman. First, he swept to the left, then the right. Then he dove right in and aimed a punch directly at the enemy's face.

DoughGuy
01-18-2013, 01:15 PM
Ahriman’s head bent back ever so slightly, just enough to rob the punch of its killing power. Instead his helmet and nose shattered into pieces, his handsome, albeit marred, features revealed. He was shocked by his foes speed, thoughts tumbling with his body through the air before he steadied himself and wiped the blood from his damaged face. Roaring with rage lightning leapt from his staff in a lattice of deadly energy aimed at Ulquiorra.

Bee Bear
01-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #11

The energy was as quick as lightning, but Ulquiorra was faster. His new form was agile and could maneuver through the small gaps in the attack, even with his expansive wings.

But he knew that even his agility wouldn't keep him safe forever, so instead of advancing, he retreated to a safe distance. Once again standing on the execution stand, he recited; "Lanza del Relámpago." In his right hand, the green javelin formed. "Come, trash."

DoughGuy
01-19-2013, 11:02 AM
“Running away are we?” chuckled Ahriman, “Let’s whip that out of you!” From the palm of his left hand the whip slowing slithered into being, the glistening, pink flesh ripe with barbs flicked at the air under its own power, searching for flesh to rip and tear. Once the whip was whole Ahriman flew at Ulquiorra, swinging his energised black staff at Ulquiorra’s head as the whip struck his unarmoured body of its own accord.

Bee Bear
01-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #12

“Idiotic warlock,” Ulquiorra sighed quietly. Unfazed by Ahriman's insults, he stood rock-steady, the javelin slightly raised in preparation. When the enemy came into range, his staff and the whip about to connect with Ulquiorra's body, the arrancar acted quickly. He curled his incredibly powerful tail around and around Ahriman's staff while he slashed straight across with the javelin, intending to slice both the whip and Ahriman's body with the deadly green energy. "Don't underestimate me."

DoughGuy
01-19-2013, 11:35 AM
The javelin sliced through the whip with ease, reducing it to dust. It then entered Ahriman’s, slicing through his armour and into his stomach. “I’m built of tougher stuff than that.” roared Ahriman, showing no signs of pain, “Let me show you!” From the belly wound a breath of chaos erupted as one spewed from his mouth, both straight at Ulquiorra. Meanwhile the energy in his staff threatened to burn straight through Ulquiorra’s tail.

Bee Bear
01-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #13

Once again pain erupted across Ulquiorra's entire body. It wasn't the first time his flesh began to melt off his bones.

He knew what he had to do.

His ruined tail pulled free from the staff and, cringing, he let himself fall backwards off the stand. As he did, he tossed the javelin upwards. He was still too close, but he would be able to regenerate the injuries suffered, given enough time, Ahriman perhaps not.

DoughGuy
01-19-2013, 12:16 PM
“Still running away are we?” snarled Ahriman as he let himself dive after Ulquiorra. Foolishly he let the javelin strike him, unaware of its true power. The explosion it made threw him upwards, blood forming a haze around him from his ruptured chest. “Plenty of material.” he laughed as the blood evaporated unnaturally fast. Down below a massive firestorm, far larger than the last one, began to form, ready to erupt upon the falling Ulquiorra.

Bee Bear
01-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #14

With wide, expressionless eyes Ulquiorra saw his enemy use the injury inflicted upon him to his own advantage. The flames below him would be devastating – he couldn't afford more injuries. His wings flapped weakly and he just managed to steer himself away from the flames. His flightpath was off, though, and when he landed on the ground, it was with a crash. Even as he slid across the dirt, he began to regenerate himself.

DoughGuy
01-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Up above Ahriman’s momentum ran out and gravity took over, dragging him back down to the earth. With his life fading away from his ruinous injuries he sacrificed more of his spilt blood and reached out with his power. At the edge of the hill the execution stand trembled, the ground around its foundations cracking as it ripped itself from the earth and began to fall right on top of Ulquiorra’s prone form.

Bee Bear
01-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Battle #2

Soukyoku Hill

Post #15

Ulquiorra's ruined flesh and tail were regenerating while he skidded to a stop and moved to try and get up. He was exhausted, but nowhere near finished. Nevertheless, the mutant had managed to gravely injure him again. That was unforgivable.

A rumbling made him look up and another sigh escaped his lips.

With ease, he caught the stand when it fell, using his hands and his tail, then flung it through the air at Ahriman.

DoughGuy
01-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Ahriman roared with rage as he saw his gambit flying back at him. The bastard had killed him again but he wouldn’t let him get away with it this time. With his right hand he charged his staff with energy and threw it at the stand. It collided in a supernova explosion which cracked it in half. Ahriman flew through the gap he had made, accelerating himself, his body a missile aimed at Ulquiorra.

Danijel
01-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Post #12

''Prepare to lay down your life!'', Fereydoon shouts towards the armed woman. He then propels himself, charging towards her at magnificient speed. He looked like he was flying towards the woman as his legs were not moving at all, and yet he was getting closer and closer to her. When he gets close he'll go for a slash with his ARM sword.

Bee Bear
01-21-2013, 04:05 PM
The Solemn Hills
Post #13

Panic almost overwhelmed Seras before she scolded herself, saying she'd faced worse than Fereydoon. “He's just a man ...” Even as he raced towards her, she stood steady. Her footing was firm and unmovable, ready for his hit.

When he was nearly on top of her, she ducked under his sword and reached up to try and catch his arm. She would then step in close enough to knee him in the torso.

Danijel
01-23-2013, 05:46 PM
The Solemn Hills
Post #13

Just as he was ready to strike the woman, she grabbed Fereydoon's arm that had the blade in it's hand and landed a knee into his torso. Fereydoon coughs out as he felt the pain in his torso, but this won't stop him from taking another action. With her knee in his torso, he would try to grab her leg and try to lift her with enough power to toss her off himself.

Bee Bear
01-24-2013, 03:04 PM
The Solemn Hills
Post #14

“W-whoa!” Seras squeaked as she was launched backwards, tumbling ass over tit. The irrational fear of her panties showing rushed through her mind, but was quickly replaced by the need for oxygen when her back hit the grownd and all the air whooshed out of her lungs. “Ow ...” she panted, staring wide-eyed up at Fereydoon.

Anger flared up at the indignity of her position and she kicked upwards, aiming straight for his crotch.

Danijel
01-25-2013, 02:26 PM
The Solemn Hills
Post #14

Fereydoon manages to flash fade out just before the woman kicked him in the 'most critical area' of his body. He flash fades in, again a bit of distance from the woman. Seeing this fight so far was nothing but a waste of time, to him atleast, he gets an idea.
He raises up his free hand, with index finger pointing upwards, and proposes, "One. Let us end this in one final attack."

Bee Bear
01-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Ahriman vs Ulquiorra Judgement

Let us go over the review of your battle.

You guys of course had a simply amazing battle which I, along with Kiwi, felt completely drawn into.

In fact we basically decided that the only reason people were getting certain points over other was not because anything bad was happening but because one post was simply of much better quality than the other.

It was a very close game as I'm sure you will be able to see by the final scoring.

It was a very easy read and a pleasure to read too, slightly differing styles clash together to form this battle.

The one thing you guys both had was strategic edge. I believe that was the one thing that drew us in most.

With Bee's ability to power up spreading it across all fifteen posts brilliantly for a smooth and continuously enjoyable read.

And if I were to describe Dough's posting I guess it would be brilliant reactionalism. (It's officially a word today people)

Like I said; very great match but obvious there had to be differences which defined the winner. There were a great deal of interesting points.

The way the battle started was just lovely. It worked well for me since I like balanced starts and they were definite Susan gainers and just overall great posts.
I personally loved how you both drew from your SMUT histories of previous engagements with each other it made for a great read.

The situations where Bee took the advantage was where her posting ability created visible and creative attacks, essentially putting her on the front foot for most of the battle inside of the battle. But that made sense as her character was pretty much evolving the whole way through but at the same time Dough took it in as though that was something he wanted to happen.

The way in which he used his spells, picking to use long range attacks to minimise the speed of Bee's character and that Bee's character never tried to force things into a close match or really took advantage of as many weakness he put out suggested the game was more in Dough's advantage than the other way around. But at the same time there were moments within that battle where I found myself asking; "If Bee is powering up all of these times then shouldn't Dough be, I dunno, concentrating or something? How was their last battle close?" But that did little as you guys ended up pulling some clever moves through the end, pulling back attacks and damage used early in the game. Making it a great battle.

In the end the person who took the lead with the three basic scores won by only 2 points out of 90! And as if that wasn't enough they ended up taking Shizzam with some wording genius that had our imaginations flowing in their 13th post.

The person I am talking about is.......

Ahriman's body flew hard and fast at Ulquiorra, disappearing as the psychic power he'd thrown into the reached its peak.

The psychic missile of metal and ruptured flesh collided with a wide eyed Ulquiorra. The impact dislocating both of his arms and snapping his spine at the base, rending his legs useless as the missile forced them both to tear through solid earth below.

The both passed straight through the cliff, and even though he still lived despite horrible injuries there was no time to react while they blasted through the earth. He just needed a moment, just a second to focus his spiritual pressure to push back the attack but the rock that crumpled and cracked as it gave way wouldn't allow that.

He felt a moment of relief when they passed out the other end of the raised cliff and his arms regenerated, allowing him to grab onto what felt like endless momentum. It looked as though he'd survived when the pair smashed through the Seireitei walls and into one of the Seireitei magical trapping pits, both bottomless and capable of drawing a person's spiritual energy.

The deeper the missile went into the bottomless pit the more it slowed, it's own psychic ability sucked away along with Ulquiorra's ability to recover, weakening him completely until all there was, was a centreless gravity which drew them into eternity.

Outcome: Twin Death (Damn dough, you seriously keep doing it to yourself)

WINNER

DOUGH

Dough's score:
Flow: 28/30
Susan: 29/30
Power: 24/30
Shazzam: 10/10 for post #50
Total: 91/100
(wish I could have given it to you both)

Bee's score:
Flow: 25/30
Susan: 29/30
Power: 25/30
Shazzam: 0/10
Total: 79/100

Bee Bear
02-01-2013, 01:44 PM
The Solemn Hills
Post #15

“Fine by me!” Seras was already back up on her feet and rushing towards Fereydoon. Just out of range of his sword, she dove forward and planted a palm on the ground in front of him, flipping herself over until she was standing upside-down. Going on momentum, she twisted sideways and used her long legs to aim multiple kicks at his face and one of his knees, using all of her considerable vampiric strength.

Oddysen
02-09-2013, 09:09 PM
WTF happened? First the site delays my post by several minutes, then three goes through? how is that even possible?

Oddysen
02-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Oddysen(Ryner Lute) vs Bee Bear(Marshal Law)
The parking lot area
Post #1

Ryner looked out at the strange area around him, he'd have preferred to fight in a more open area, where it'd be easier to aim his spells. But this would have to do, he wondered what was so important about this. He'd much rather take a nap, or have some dango, but knew there was no argument to be had here. He considered simply leaning against one of the pillars and take a nap while waiting, but decided against it.

Bee Bear
02-09-2013, 09:39 PM
The parking lot area
Game Post #2
My Post #1

Marshal Law crossed the dark, grimy underground parking lot with two heavy bags of groceries in his arms.

When he neared his beat-up old car, the jeet kune do master paused. He'd noticed a figure standing close by looking extremely bored. Head cocked to the side, his shopping slipped unnoticed to the ground. He had a strangely strong urge to make some wooping sounds and strike a fighter's pose.

Cautiously, he nodded at the stranger.

Oddysen
02-09-2013, 10:08 PM
The parking lot area
Game Post #3
My Post #2

Ryner stretched a bit, and looked his opponent, he looked to be a fighter and with the distance between them, it should be possible to stop him from getting close, but you never knew. "<Nothing personal, but I guess we have to get on with this, don't we?>" He made his alpha stigma visible, and readied himself to cast spells. "<Whenever you are ready.>"

Bee Bear
02-09-2013, 10:35 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #4
My Post #2

Marshal's nod turned into a slow shake of the head. His brow furrowed and he leaned forward, squinting at Ryner's alpha stigma. "What's that?" he asked, befuddled.

The meaning of the boy's last sentence finally penetrated his mind and he quickly straightened, fists coming up in a defensive position. "The tournament hasn't started yet," he said, thinking Ryner was another contestant in the King of Iron Fist Tournament out looking for some illegal back-street brawling.

Oddysen
02-10-2013, 11:08 AM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #5
My Post #3

Ryner sighed heavily, as his opponent seemed reluctant to fight as well, but the demon king would know if Ryner didn't do as he was told. And if Sion goes trough with his threat, Ferris wouldn't let Ryner get away with it. "Look, if there was a way around this, believe me, I'd take it. But if you aren't going first..." Ryner held out his right hand in front of him, and a glyph appeared in front of it as Ryner started his chant. "What I seek is thunder..." Soon, the bolt of lighting would shoot out towards his opponent...

Bee Bear
02-10-2013, 12:07 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #6
My Post #3

In the moment that Ryner threateningly shot out a hand, Marshal's instincts took over and he launched himself into the air in a backwards somersault. He didn't know what was going on and he sure as hell didn't feel like standing around to find out.

He landed back on his feet then immediately jumped again, this time clean over a car - his car. With more distance and the car between them, he felt safer.

Oddysen
02-10-2013, 01:47 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #7
My Post #4

"...Izuchi!" As Ryner finished his incarnation, the bolt of lighting shot forward. His opponent skilfully dodged, the bolt of lighting instead slamming into the car, the resulting explosion wrecking the car, and sending shattered glass flying. Ryner was, to be honest, surprised his opponent had dodged so skilfully, but did not plan on letting up the pressure. This time aiming through the window of the wrecked metal box. "What I seek is thunder, Izuchi!"

Danijel
02-10-2013, 02:31 PM
The Solemn Hills
Post #15

Fereydoon received several kicks to his face and then one kick to his knee which made him fall over. His nose bled out and the bullet cut on his cheek opened up, and on top of that the kick to his knee left his leg on a verge of cracking. Seeing as he's as good as dead now, he makes one final move: opening up his ARM's laser blade and tossing it at the woman.

Bee Bear
02-10-2013, 02:55 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #8
My Post #4

Shock had Marshal's mouth hanging open and his eyes wide when he peeked out from behind the ruined wreck of the car. Some pieces of glass still clung to his hair. "You ..." he began, then stopped. His face took on a hard, determined expression. With a roar of; "Ooooooooyaaaaaa!" he leapt over the hunk of metal and ran straight at Ryner before jumping into the air to deliver a flying kick to his head.

Oddysen
02-10-2013, 03:12 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #9
My Post #5

Once again, his opponent had evaded his lighting with perfect timing, and was charging for him with a fierce roar, leaving no time to send out a new spell before his enemy was in the air. Ryner barely avoid the kick, falling flat on his ass, he instantly started chanting a new spell, as quickly as he could, hoping to push his opponent back with the jet of water before he could press his attack. "What I seek is the water cloud, Mizui!"

Bee Bear
02-10-2013, 04:45 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #10
My Post #5

His kick having missed, Marshal landed lightly on one foot, his other leg raised straight up in the air at a 90 degree angle. "Hiyaaa!" he yelled once more as he brought the heel of that leg's foot down in another devastating kick, aiming for Ryner's right shoulder.

But even as his leg rocketed down, he noticed his opponent doing something strange. Another spell? He really hoped not - it would probably hurt.

Oddysen
02-10-2013, 05:13 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #10
My Post #5
His opponents leg was coming down violently, slamming into Ryner's shoulder, probably fracturing his collar bone just as he finished his spell. As his opponent was caught in the torrent of water, Ryner did his best to ignore the pain.

He slowly stood up, trembling a bit. He readied himself, backing away from his opponent as he prepared to time his next spell so his opponent would be caught in it.

Bee Bear
02-11-2013, 11:50 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #11
My Post #6

The water swept over Marshal and made him lose his footing. With a low grunt he was pushed back onto his ass and he slid along the ground for a few meters. "Whoaaaaaa!" he cried as the seat of his pants started to fray.

When the worst of the flood stopped, he scrambled to his feet and shook water from his hair. He struck a dramatic pose and pointed at Ryner, yelling; "Prepare for revenge!"

ClumsyCalamity
02-12-2013, 11:48 PM
- Judging: Danijel (Fereydoon) vs Bee Bear (Seras Victoria) -
- Judged by SQJPure and Arail -

Judges Notes:

Bee has a talent for starting off a battle and really pulls you in. The over all battle had a good build up to it.

Both characters were very well portrayed amazingly.

The back and forth between the two was well done too, the flow was pretty awesome.

Round 10, the back and forth between the two was amazingly well done hand to hand combat there. Awesomely done.

Bee Bear had the better insight into her characters head and her flow was over all better that Danijel's posts. But it was Danijel who had the better power balance during the battle.

Overall, this battle was super close again, it came down to a one point difference before the shizzam. Most of the rounds were ties.

Battle Outcome:

Death time! ^_^ (I know, I am way too excited about this part XD)

Seras managed to avoid the blade that was tossed at her, her powerful legs propelled her kicks forward toward the target. Each blow dealt massive amounts of damage as it connected. The outcome left Fereydoon a mass of bloody welts.

The blood oozed from his wounds, it's tantalizing scent hit Seras hard. She was weak, injured and the blood would help her circumstances significantly. Her instincts kicked in and she pounced on the almost unconscious Fereydoon. Her sharp teeth sunk into his neck, each drop of blood allowed her strength to return and her wounds to heal faster. When she had her fill, he was dead, she left his corpse to decompose.

Scores:

Danijel

Flow:

Power:

Susan:

Shizzam:

Total:

Bee Bear

Flow:

Power:

Susan:

Shizzam:
10 - For post #12

Total:

Oddysen
02-13-2013, 08:29 AM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #13
My Post #7
(Got it wrong last time)

Ryner held his pose, still ready to block the opponents charge with his spells, but sighed noticeably "Revenge for what, Getting you wet?" Even though the moment was tense, and the battle was likely to escalate, Ryner couldn't help but wish he could just walk away from this fight. Maybe just like down, take a afternoon nap, but he knew that he had to do this, he had to fight.

Bee Bear
02-13-2013, 09:32 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #13
My Post #7

"My car!" Marshal yelled indignantly. "Look at my car!" He motioned behind him at the pile of scrap metal, then turned back around to let his accusatory finger rest on Ryner again. "You're gonna pay me back for that - I just had a new alternator put in! Do you know how expensive those are?" He was nearly wailing by the end of the speech.

Oddysen
02-14-2013, 11:38 AM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #15
My Post #8

Ryner eyed the metal wreck, he hadn't really seen anything like it before, and could only unless at it's function, and he didn't have any good ones. He quickly looked back to his opponent, not daring to look away for long, He'd need to act quickly once his opponent attacked, he could just cast the spell now, but that would be to much of a cheep shot. "So i take it this, "car", was important to you?"

Bee Bear
02-15-2013, 01:53 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #16
My Post #8

"Yes!" Marshal yelled. His face was flushed and his eyes wild. The normally mild-mannered fighter was truly angry and done talking. He took one slow step forward, then another. His strides were purposeful and seemed to grow more confident by the second. When he was directly in front of Ryner with only a few feet separating them, he stopped. Equally slowly he raised his fists and spread his legs wide. With his fingers, he beckoned.

Oddysen
02-18-2013, 02:23 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #17
My Post #9

Ryner only allowed his opponent to get so close because something in his eyes dismissed the trickery he'd otherwise have expected. This fight was getting too bothersome, initially he'd have hoped to disable his opponent harmlessly, but his opponent was one he couldn't go easy on. Ryner moved one of his feet back and held his hands towards his opponent, yelling quickly "What I want is the burning fields; KURENAI!", summoning a jet of fire.

Bee Bear
02-18-2013, 02:49 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #18
My Post #9

Marshal had been expecting some form of attack, but even after what he'd already seen Ryner do, he never thought he'd have to go up against fire.

With no time to spare he tucked his body down low and rolled to the side. Flames licked over his right arm and back. His shirtsleeve caught on fire, burning the bare skin underneath. He kept rolling to put it out, but not before suffering some serious burns.

Oddysen
02-18-2013, 03:27 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #19
My Post #10

Ryner, seeing the damage his opponent had taken, hoped there was till a chance to not kill him, life and death battles weren't exactly his thing. While preparing to stop any advance with Kurenai or Izuch and keeping the distance between them large enough that he felt relatively safe, even with the severe pain in his shoulder, he called out to his opponent "I don't want to have to kill you, please surrender!"

Bee Bear
02-20-2013, 03:50 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #20
My Post #10

Sweating and panting, Marshal hopped to his feet. Give up? Ridiculous! Something like that wouldn't bring him down - not in a million years. It hurt, yes, but he'd push past it to defeat the enemy - the boy!

"Oooooooohhhh ..." Psyching himself up, he hopped lightly from foot to foot. " ... aaaaaahhhh!" he finished the battle cry and jumped forward in a speedy headlong rush, a punch aimed squarely at Ryner's jaw.

Oddysen
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Ryner had underestimated his opponents speed, but still held his ground. Starting his incantation as soon as the foe started running."What I want is the burning fields; KURENAI!" The incantation finished just in time for the spell to work, and probably burn the foe even more, but too late to stop Ryner from getting punched. Ryner had plenty combat training, but didn't manage to do more than lower his posture enough he the punch landed on his cheekbone instead. And the punch floored him.

Bee Bear
02-24-2013, 09:47 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #22
My Post #11

Flames engulfed Marshal again, but this time he was expecting it. Even as he delivered his punch he was ducking his body to the side and shielding his unprotected face. Despite this caution, he felt and smelt his hair being fried. "Yaaai!" he exclaimed and slapped at it.

Once calmed, he looked over at Ryner. Marshal wasn't the kind of coward that would hit a man when he was down. He stood back and waited.

Oddysen
02-27-2013, 07:31 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #23
My Post #12

Ryner's vision swum before his eyes and, pain in his broken collarbone intensified and he felt dizzy, but still he got up into a crouching position quickly due to his military reflexes. As his vision settled, he forced himself to ignore the terrible pain in his shoulder and the throbbing in his face and he slowly stood up. He hadn't been punched that hard since training under Germer.

As he looked to his opponent, he realized the guy had to have some initiate resistance, either to flames or magic. He'd been hit twice with Kurenai, which normally reduced it's targets to ash, even in the hands of the unskilled, but looked almost unhurt. Deciding to find out which, he beaconed for his opponent, and as he started towards Ryner, he sent a Izuchi his way.

Bee Bear
03-04-2013, 11:58 AM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #24
My Post #12

While Ryner was getting up, Marshal was slowly backing away to put some distance between them. He knew what was coming and had a plan of action. While the spell raced towards him, he went against convention and ran straight at it with a dramatic yell. At the very last moment he leapt into the air above it, one leg curled beneath him and the other extended forward with its foot aimed at Ryner's face.

Bee Bear
03-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Joker (Craze) vs Kyuzo (Bee)
Game Post 1/30
My Post 1/15

Soukyoku Hill. It held an imposing wooden structure its very tip - the execution stand. A solemn reminder that death was at hand. One way or another, a man would lose his life there. Kyuzo stood at the foot of the stand directly underneath it.

Waiting.

He knew with a certainty based on many years of hard training and experience that his blood wouldn't be straining the dirt ground that day, but his opponent's would.

Craze
03-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 2/30
My Post 1/15

Joker sat on a simple rock on Soukyoku Hill, in a very monkey-like position. He lifted his pointy nose in the air and heavily inhaled twice. "I smell fish."

Joker faced the opposite direction, and he saw the silhouette of a yet unknown character. "Or it could just be Flunky over there." Joker had to laugh, and lost his balance. He panicked, and then fell off the rock with a soft thump.

Bee Bear
03-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 3/30
My Post 2/15

Kyuzo's narrowed eyes never left the strange figure in the distance, crouched as he was on an outcropping of rock. That was to be the one he would be fighting? The man seemed childish and idiotic - Kyuzo saw no challenge in him.

A waste.

But he was working on orders. Orders that needed to be obeyed to the letter.

He kicked up a small cloud of dust as he stepped forward and approached Joker.

Craze
03-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 4/30
My Post 2/15

The top half of Joker's head peeked over the rock, his pointy nose resting on its crest as the silhouette approached him. In a quick jump, Joker came a tad closer to Kyuzo.

Joker fiddled Kyuzo's simplistic samurai clothing. "Not very fancy!" Joker went to sniff Kyuzo's legs, like a dog meeting a stranger.

Fish.

Bee Bear
03-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 5/30
My Post 3/15

At first Kyuzo tensed and almost lashed out when Joker so suddenly jumped at him, but when he saw no killing intent, only curiosity, he paused. An unfamiliar feeling assaulted him - it was as unsettling as it was new.

Confusion.

What was he doing? How was he not afraid of him? Kyuzo demanded more respect.

With a hard expression he pulled back a foot and kicked at one of Joker's knees - a warning.

Craze
03-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 6/30
My Post 3/15

"Oof!" Joker grabbed his knee, and overreacted by hopping around on the other foot like a retard. "Is that how you greet someone, Flunky? You must be fun at parties."

Suddenly, Joker's attitude drastically changed. In a second, he was back to Kyuzo and confronted him. "But if you touch me again, I won't respond nicely."

There was a strange tone in Joker's voice, almost... vicious. His ever so high-pitched voice was now darkened.

Bee Bear
03-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 7/30
My Post 4/15

"Better," Kyuzo spoke up for the first time, his voice low and controlled. In the blink of an eye he took half a step back and simultaneously reached behind him to pull one of his swords from their joint sheath. In a smooth arc he brought it up towards Joker's face to hit him in the chin with its hilt.

Craze
03-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 8/30
My Post 4/15

As Kyuzo revealed one of his swords, Joker saw the circumstances. "Ooh, quite the quick-tempered one, are you?"

Joker put his left hand in one of his pockets, and slowly grabbed a small gas bomb. "Make sure you don't... EXPLODE in anger!" Joker let out a maniacal laugh, and he threw the bomb in the direction of Kyuzo.

Bee Bear
03-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 9/30
My Post 5/15

Without pause Kyuzo reversed the trajectory of his blade and twisted it slightly so its flat edge slapped against the gas bomb. It connected squarely with the small target and sent it sailing harmlessly over the cliff's edge.

Amateur, Kyuzo thought dismissively.

While the bomb was still falling towards the ground, he was using his free hand to draw the other sword. Now he was ready for some real opposition.

"Come," he ordered Joker.

Craze
03-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 10/30
My Post 5/15

In a very childish fashion, Joker crossed his arms and faced away from Kyuzo. "Hmph! I can't be ordered like that!" then, a malicious smile stretched widely over his face. "But thanks for the invitation."

Joker didn't wait for a response, instead he made a barrel roll and simply sat down, crouched in front of Kyuzo, as if he was charging. Then, he suddenly kicked his foot up in the air, like a fired catapult.

Bee Bear
03-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 11/30
My Post 6/15

Kyuzo hadn't been expecting to receive a kick from such a low, impractical position.

Clearly it was impossible to predict what his opponent would do next.

Luckily for him, the experienced samurai was quick to adapt. He angled his upper body back to protect his face and brought a sword up to block Joker's foot. With the kick stopped, he used his free weapon to swipe at his neck.

Craze
03-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 12/30
My Post 6/15

Just as the sword would strike down on Joker's neck, he managed to place his right hand on the stone ground. With his other foot, that was still free, he caught the blade between his toes. Like an ape.

"Ohohoho!" he chuckled. He gave his opponent an evil smile. "Things are getting real intense right now!"

From a distance, one would say the two were playing Twister.

Bee Bear
03-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 13/30
My Post 7/15

Kyuzo's eyes - fixed on the blade between Joker's toes - narrowed slightly in a hot flash of annoying which he quickly quelled with cool logic. The fool wouldn't stop him with anything that childish. With barely a flick of his wrist, he viciously twisted the sword while it was in Joker's grasp, intending to cut into his flesh. At the same time he drew back to be able to pull the sword completely free.

Oddysen
03-12-2013, 09:33 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #25
My Post #14

his oponent was faster than he thought, dodging a lighting strike like that would push even Ferris to her limits, but this guy even managed to initiate an attack while doing so. Ryner had no time to do anything than brig his hands up to take the blut on the blow, but the impact to his arms was numbing, and the bow conectd party to his skull through his arms.Ryner flew back. mangaing to land in a half crouch and fired the largest Kunrei he could at the enemy,

Craze
03-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 14/30
My Post 7/15

The sword left a rather unpleasant flesh wound. Joker jumped back, leaving a small distance between Kyuzo and him. But instead of screaming in pain and agony, he laughed with joy. The madman seemed to enjoy a battle, and more importantly, he seemed to enjoy pain.

With a laughing battle cry, he revealed two sharp throwing cards from under his coat and jumped to attack Kyuzo, wielding the cards like knives.

Bee Bear
03-13-2013, 08:45 PM
The Parking Lot
Game Post #26
My Post #14

Marshal had no time to protect himself. With a somewhat high-pitched yelp he half fell, half bent over backwards to avoid the magic launched at him. Flames licked at the flesh of his face and he knew he was being burned, but felt no pain. More than anything, he worried about the stench of burning hair in the air. Then the back of his head hit the floor and the rest of him soon followed.

Bee Bear
03-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 15/30
My Post 8/15

A soft huff - one could easily mistake it for a sigh of annoyance - blew from between Kyuzo's lips. The madman was attacking him with pieces of paper? It was a grave insult to the samurai.

With anger in his eyes he raised his right sword and blocked one of the cards while the other sliced low across Joker's abdomen.

Craze
03-13-2013, 09:14 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 16/30
My Post 8/15

Joker growled. The fact that Kyuzo had disarmed him didn't suit him very well. When the other sword sliced down, aiming for Joker's lower stomach, he managed to do a quick sidestep. A small piece of cloth was sliced from his jacket.

Switching to hand-to-hand combat, Joker drew his fist back and afterwards sent a punch aiming for Kyuzo's face.

Bee Bear
03-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 17/30
My Post 9/15

The punch seemed slow to Kyuzo, a man used to fighting lightning fast machines and some of the best warriors in the world. All he had to do was angle his head slightly to the side so Joker's fist flew past his ear, lifting his hair slightly with the wind created. Sticking one of his swords into the ground, he grabbed Joker's arm and performed a quick toss, sending the madman flying over his shoulder.

Craze
03-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 18/30
My Post 9/15

Being thrown over Kyuzo's shoulder, Joker got more and more excited. He loved this! He didn't see it as a battle, to him it was a game.

Quick and swift, he placed his hands in front of him to reduce the impact of the throw. He landed on his hands. Upside down, he stood behind Kyuzo. "Ooh, tough crowd."

Joker quickly jumped back on his feet, and prepared himself for another attack.

Bee Bear
03-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 19/30
My Post 10/15

With every passing second Kyuzo was growing more aggravated. He'd never been so insulted by an opponent. It was clear that Joker wasn't taking it seriously, so why should he? Instead of taking the opening he was presented with, he took a step back to stand beside his other sword which was still in the ground.

"Come at me," he commanded in a voice that promised danger. "And do it right."

Craze
03-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Soukyoku Hill
Game Post 20/30
My Post 10/15

Joker may seem reckless, but not a fool.

"Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, I'll rip your guts out!"

Joker took a big, brown sack from under his jacket. "Santa has come, and he has some goodies for you!" he opened the sack wide, and thousands of wind-up dentures jumped out. The battlefield was crowded with them.

"Be careful!" Joker exclaimed, "They have a rather... EXPLOSIVE bite!"