(Alive)

Dryst

(Alive)

Shunsui Kyoraku

(Alive)

Arenas

http://i.imgur.com/mV7fB.jpg
It's just a candy store. That's it.

http://i.imgur.com/bEOMq.png (Giant Image)
Level 1-1 of Mario... NO YOU CAN'T USE THE WARP ZONES, CHEATERS.

http://i.imgur.com/tXcEw.jpg
All of Seireitei, capital of the soul society.

http://i.imgur.com/yB4fk.jpg
Giant expanse of arid desert. Marked in places by the craters of crashed spaceships.

http://i.imgur.com/JWSBM.jpg (another big image)
An inflatable bouncy castle. Yes, you can pop it, if you really feel like ruining some 9 year old's birthday party, you jerk.

http://i.imgur.com/VpsvoVN.jpg
A giant bumper car arena. Contestants will start the battle in their bumper cars, but may leave them. These are regular bumper cars, with regular people also using the area. Have fun.

Jeremor
01-03-2013, 02:06 PM
One clear lazy day in the soul society would find the Eighth Division leader, Shunsui Kyoraku, doing what he normally does about this time of day. Which would be lazing around on the roof of a building toward the center of Seireitei, with his conical straw hat(called a Sakkat) sitting over his scruffy face. Just another laid back day, the way the pink, white, and black garbed Soul Reaper enjoyed most.

DoughGuy
01-04-2013, 12:57 AM
A shadow passed over Shunsui as he rested, a large blue-gold flayer temporarily blocking out the sun. It circled the rooftop he lay on twice before descending next to the rook revealing the red armoured figure on top. Dart stepped off, turning back to pat the flying beast, “Thank you Coolon.” he told it before turning back to Shunsui and readying his sword. Coolon dutifully took off and began hovering overhead out of the battle.

Jeremor
01-04-2013, 01:45 PM
The wind rushing from Coolon's descent stirred Shunsui's sakkat partly off his stubbled face, revealing one grey eye squinting at the new rush of sunlight. With a yawn, he stretched his arms out after tugging them back into the floral-patterned pink kimono he wore over his white captain's robes, that then also draped over the black shinigami clothes. Straightening his hat with a frown, "I was dreaming about my sweet Nanao-chan, too. Can't this wait?"

DoughGuy
01-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Dart frowned at the stranger’s relaxed attitude, “No this cannot wait.” he told the man. Crouching slightly he charged the man. “Burning rush!” he called as he charged, launch a downward swing with his sword at his foe’s chest. He followed the swing with a powerful kick at their chest and finished the move with an upwards slash.

Jeremor
01-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Shunsui reacted with suddenness contrasting his carefree attitude. Sidestepping gracefully, the downward slash cut the air beside him, and then he accepted the booted kick that followed it. In a flash, the shortsword sheathed into his belt was drawn and the sound of steel clashing together rang out, as he fended off the final swing. Leaping back, he rubbed at his chest with an overdone pained expression. "How about a sake drinking contest instead?" Fantabulous.

DoughGuy
01-05-2013, 03:21 AM
“Perhaps afterwards.” Dart responded, giving into the banter, “Though if you wish to surrender now so we can drink be my guest.” he gave a small bow at the end of the sentence, his hand reaching into his pocket as he did so. As he stood up he tossed the small purple item at Shinsui, “Spark net!” he yelled as the item bloomed into web of electricity designed to trap his foe.

Jeremor
01-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Twirling the short sword in his hand, he seemed to seriously ponder surrendering, even as the spark net wrapped around him. Limbs constrained tightly against his body, the shocking current flowing into him, he remained standing. It was a short opportunity. Suddenly the fabric of whatever held this item together began to split open in several places, and fell off of the Shinigami. Straightening his sakkat before speaking, "You really want to fight, huh, kid?"

DoughGuy
01-06-2013, 12:38 AM
“Well I didn’t come here to talk old man.” Dart replied. Inside he was a little worried by how easily his foe has discarded his spark net but he had plenty more tricks up his sleeve. It was still too early to play his main card so he settled for another sword strike. He charged his foe and unleashed as blistering wave of attacks, “Madness ... Hero! (http://youtu.be/Tlws0-xsbsA?t=36s)” he yelled.

Jeremor
01-06-2013, 01:50 AM
"Old man?" He only had a second to frown at that, before he was fending off the other man's flurry. The clanging of steel, flashing of sparks, marked where his short sword met with his opponent's blade with just enough force to divert it's course. The longer sword remained sheathed at his side. Shunsui thrust his palm and a sudden wave of force assaulted his enemy, a Sho(Thrust) spell, trying to carry him backwards.

DoughGuy
01-06-2013, 02:03 AM
The blast through Dart backwards, sending him flying over the edge of the building. Dammit, he thought as he ended up in the air over the street, I’ll have to use it now. Closing his eyes he concentrated on the stone tied around his neck and transformed. A massive explosion erupted from him, the edge reaching Shunsui. From the fire Dragoon Dart emerged, his wings keeping him aloft.

Jeremor
01-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Watching the transformation with a carefree smile, making no move to even try interrupting, Shunsui lightly applauded at it's finish. "Here we are getting serious, and I haven't even introduced myself." His voice a relaxed monotone. "Kyoraku Shunsui, Division Eight Captain. Nice to meet you." His free hand came up to tip his sakkat, smiling politely, with a little blue ball of light hovering over the back of his hand. A Seki(repulsion) spell, readied.

DoughGuy
01-07-2013, 12:06 AM
“Dart Feld, Red Eye Dragoon.” Dart replied to Shunsui’s introduction. He decided to start with a fireball instead of attacking. Shunsui had managed to stop all his sword attacks as a human so he wanted to shake him up before attacking as a dragoon. He threw his sword up and summoned his power into a foot wide ball of fire before releasing it straight at Shunsui. He caught his sword just after releasing the fireball.

Jeremor
01-10-2013, 03:26 AM
"Odd title." Shunsui noted, and squatted into a stance that seemed somehow more... solid. The ball of flame hurtled toward him and met the glowing blue ball of light hovering on the back of Shunsui's hand, where it froze and then slowly seemed to be engulfed by the blue light. Both were washed away seconds later. Shunsui, though, frowned confusedly and then began batting at one flaming corner of his pink kimono frantically. Swords sheathed.

DoughGuy
01-10-2013, 03:41 AM
Dart analysed his foe from afar. He had fought enough opponents to know they always kept something in reserve. He now knew his foe could use some form of magic and was suspicious of the fact he hadn’t drawn his second sword yet. Rather than risk going all out he decided to save his power for now and simply charged Shunsui with his sword. Every swing of sword was accompanied by a burst of fire.

Jeremor
01-11-2013, 12:51 AM
#8 ((guess I should get in the habit of doing this))

The short sword flashed back into Shunsui's hand in a blink. This time the added strength of Dart's dragoon form was noticeable. The smaller sword, though quick and precise, was only able to barely avert the dragoon's blows. Every fiery explosion sending him backwards step after step, until one found him reeling further than usual and down to a knee... where suddenly a red smoke bomb exploded, giant pinkish cloud concealing the rooftop from view.

DoughGuy
01-11-2013, 01:01 AM
((lol yeah))

Wary of this being a trap Dart decided to not take any chances and launched himself skyward to get free from the mist. He burst through the top of the cloud, the smoke clinging to him as he escaped, to hover a few metres above the top of the smoke. “You’ll have to come out and face me Shunsui!” he yelled into the mist in a challenging tone before taking a defensive stance.

Jeremor
01-11-2013, 01:43 AM

"Flower Wind Rage and Flower God Roar, Heavenly Wind Rage and Heavenly Demon Sneer."
The red smoke swirled like a tornado, flecked now with fluttering pink flower petals, as Shunsui's voice carried on the wind. The smoke parted enough to reveal the samurai in the center, both swords set into a cross. As he pulled the blades across one another, they transformed into black silver-edged chinese scimitars. Then he looked up. "Lets get serious, then..."

DoughGuy
01-11-2013, 02:15 AM
“Glad to see you’re serious at last. You shouldn’t joke about battle.” Dart sliced his sword through the air, “Now let’s do this for real.” With that he charged Shunsui again, slashing at him with his sword and shooting away after each attack, using his flight to build up extra momentum between each attack. Bursts continued to erupt at every clashing of the blades.

Jeremor
01-13-2013, 08:54 PM

The explosions dislodged the sakkat from Shunsui's head, sending it blowing away. His streaming ponytail whipped in the violence of their battle. A careful dance of parrying that left Shunsui in a hopeless position... a position he needed to reverse. As Dart zoomed away, the shinigami extended his hand at him in the air and closed it into a fist. Kido, Sajo Sabaku. A Reishi chain of yellow energy snaked it's way toward the Dragoon...

DoughGuy
01-14-2013, 12:53 AM
The chain followed Dart as he looped around to for another attack run. However doing so only brought him closer to the chain and at his speed he couldn’t avoid it as it wrapped around his right knee. Feeling the pressure Dart stopped his attack run and instead swung his sword at the chain hoping to break it. “What the hell is this?” he asked himself, never having seen a magic like it before.

Jeremor
01-15-2013, 02:10 AM

The slithering chain of energy was not severed by the slashes of Dart's sword, deflecting them with a weird screech. Though chinks could be seen where blade had met chain. Still they tried to wind themselves about his limbs, constricting tighter. It was a mid-level restraint spell, difficult to break through brute strength alone. Shunsui leapt into the air while the spell lasted, finally hefting his deadly long sword as the distance closed between them...

DoughGuy
01-15-2013, 03:38 AM
Knowing he had to break the chain that bound him Dart summoned a second flameshot and launched the magical projectile at the chain, knowing he was protected from his own flames. Not waiting to see the effect as the explosion faded he flapped his wings with all his strength in a bid to escape his foes lunging attack. I’m tiring he thought to himself, I’ll have to end this soon.

Jeremor
01-16-2013, 02:22 PM

As the wisps of flame hung in the air, Shunsui launched his attack. His shorter scimitar darted in low at Dart's belly, slashing and withdrawing in very shallow but quick slashes designed to disorient the opponent. Then flashed in his long blade, with all the power and surprise of a pouncing lion, always coming in viciously to inflict maximum damage. The chain's yellow glow was fading, spiritual energy running out like sand in an hourglass.

DoughGuy
01-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Dart sword and arms worked in a furious pattern, desperately staving off attacks. His sword blocked most of the large blade’s attacks but his stomach armour was slowly torn away by the smaller blade and blood was drawn. I need distance! his mind screamed as he looked for a way out, If I can’t move I’ll make him. Gathering his mostly unused magical energy he began to glow red as he readied his final spell.

Jeremor
01-18-2013, 01:10 AM

The reishi chain began to disintegrate, falling apart link by link as the spiritual energy was released from it. Likewise, Shunsui's rocketing momentum faded as well. His face was a mask, without anger or enjoyment, as his ponytail waved behind him. Little tiny pinwheels stuck into the knot of his hair spun lazily. Once Dart began to glow, however, the Shinigami cautiously withdrew from the attack and began to fall easily back to the ground.

DoughGuy
01-18-2013, 01:17 AM
“You can’t run from this attack.” Dart whispered and released the dragon spirit within. The red-eyed dragon burst forth from the eye on his chest and charged Shunsui. When it got close to him the spirit would erupt into a massive fireball that would incinerate the buildings around it. Dart himself drifted down to a nearby rooftop where his transformation ended in a shimmering flash of light and he became a very tired human.

Jeremor
01-18-2013, 11:52 PM

The first real change in Shunsui's expression came once he realized what a powerful attack had been launched at him. Looking into the eyes of that magical dragon surging toward him. Time was short, and the Shinigami chose to do one very odd thing with that precious time: He took off his pink Kimono and threw it away from him. Trying to save it from incineration, and then he was engulfed in the explosion...

DoughGuy
01-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Dart cheered as the explosion engulfed his foe, raising his sword into the air in victory. “You did well friend.” he whispered, touching his dragoon stone around his neck and feeling the spirit within. With weary arms he waved his hands in the air to signal to Coolon to come down and pick him up. He was spent from this battle, even now using his sword to keep himself steady as he waited.

Jeremor
01-19-2013, 12:25 AM

The smoke cleared to reveal a giant crater in the ground where Shunsui had been caught in Dart's final attack... and face-down laid the shinigami. Long moments drifted by to Dart's cheering, and then the figure climbed unsteadily to his feet. With clothes burnt to a crisp and half his face bruised and bloody, he climbed out of the rubble to grab his kimono. Smiling a little, he looked over. "How about that sake, now?"

DoughGuy
01-19-2013, 12:32 AM
Dart’s mouth dropped agate when Shunsui stood back up after the attack. He couldn’t believe the man had survived. When Coolon arrived he hopped on his back and flew him down to where Shunsui stood and reached out his hand to him to help him climb aboard. “I think we’ve both earned that sake.” he replied, a smile of respect for his foe upon his face.

Jeremor
01-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Battle 2
Inside the Candy Store

Hercule(Jeremor) versus Kirby(Zatory-Master)

It was opening day for Hercule's new line of candy stores, and a crowd gathered with the World Champ himself being interviewed. He wore his big black sunglasses, championship belt, and white cape. "Heh! Mr. Satan's Temptations will be the greatest candy store to ever grace this planet, just like everything else I do! It will get the competition into one of my famous headlocks and squeeze until they all beg for mercy! Hah-hah!"

Zatory-Master
01-19-2013, 10:50 PM
The pink puff ball made his way towards the crowd that was gathering at the candy store. He didn’t know why they were there but he did notice the large amounts of treats. Kirby’s eyes lit up in amazement. He thought he was in treat heaven. He walked over to one of the shelves and began eating candy, of course without paying.

Jeremor
01-21-2013, 12:51 PM

The surprised gasps of the crowd interrupted Hercule's self-aggrandizing, irritating him greatly. He spun around to find Kirby consuming all his expensive inventory. "Wha-what the?! Where the hell did this guy come from? Reminds me of Buu."

Gulping down his moment of fear at remembering Majin Buu, Hercule glanced to the reporters and gave a thumbs up into the camera. Then strode over to poke Kirby on whatever you could call a shoulder. "Hey!"

Zatory-Master
01-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Kirby turned around while holding a piece of chocolate. “Biii?” He sqeaked as he studied Hercule’s face. Kirby noticed that Hercule did not look happy, so he threw the piece of chocolate right at his face. “Biiuuu” He smiled at the irritated Hercules.

Jeremor
01-24-2013, 03:02 PM

The chocolate stuck to Hercule's giant forehead, then slowly slid off to leave a brown smudge. The world champ flinched back and then puffed out his chest, pounding his thumb into it.

"Listen here, you little pink chump, don't you know who I am, huuh!?" Posing, raising his fist and pointing at Kirby, he yelled further. "I'll give you a three count to leave before I kick your bubble-gum butt outta my store! One... Two..."

Zatory-Master
01-26-2013, 04:17 AM
Kirby looked a bit confused as the man with the afro spoke. He looked a bit angry and he was raising his fist at Kirby. Kirby took that as a threat, and once Hercule had reached the count of three, Kirby quickly uppercutted him with a kick right in the jaw.

Jeremor
02-02-2013, 11:54 AM

Yelping, Hercule staggered backwards and held his sizable chin. He rubbed it with a pouting look and then glanced over his shoulder at the crowd of reporters with their cameras. Quickly, the champ puffed out his chest and posed.

"So, you looking for a beating, then?! Well you come to the right place. Have a taste of my Dragon Punch, oooohhh-!" Hercule windmilled his arm and then lunged forward in a ludicrous punching motion.

Zatory-Master
02-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Kirby took the hit by putting his arm up in front of his face. He was pushed back a bit into the shelves of candy. He quickly looked up copying Hercule exactly, and punched him in the same style.

Love Amore
02-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Battle #1
Jeremor as Shunsui Kyoraku V. Doughguy as Dart Feld

Player ending is sufficient. Victory to Dart Feld

Doughguy's score:
Flow: 25/30
Susan: 30/30
Power: 28/30
Shazzam: 0/10
Total: 83

Jeremor's score:
Flow: 20/30
Susan: 30/30
Power: 30/30
Shazzam: 10/10 for post 20
Total: 90

Wow you guys, the characterization in this battle was perfect. I got a really go sense of each character and I loved the back and forth as well as how consistent the character relationship was throughout the battle, all the way up to the end.

Jeremor, I'm pretty sure you stayed within the word limit but it looked like you were cutting it close with most of your posts (although I wasn't counting translations) so I do suggest TRYING to cut it a little less close.

Doughguy, work on detail and description a little more. You were greaat, but there is always room for improvement.

Jeremor
02-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Cowboy Andy(Jeremor) vs Seras Victoria(Bee Bear)

The Bumper Car Arena

The arena roared with the whizzing of electric powered bumper cars, speeding across the slick floor to crash into each other. A sudden whistling cut through all the noise of the people and their rides, a lonesome sound from the prairie. The poor cheap lighting of the arena was only enough to silhouette a cowboy on his horse. Slumped in the saddle with his hat shadowing his face and bright red handkerchief around his neck.

Bee Bear
02-28-2013, 11:38 AM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 1/15
Game Post: 2/30

Hidden in the shadows a hundred yards from the cars and their obnoxious noises, a young woman named Seras Victoria was lying flat on her stomach with a ridiculously long gun braced against her shoulder. It and her eyes were trained on the outline of the man on his horse - thanks to her exceptional eyesight, she could see him perfectly.

"Um ..." she mumbled uncertainly to herself. "He doesn't look all that dangerous ..."

Jeremor
03-02-2013, 05:23 PM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 2/15
Game Post: 3/30

The stallion began to walk across the bumper car arena, it's rider hardly moving except to sit up straight in the saddle. A flash of blonde hair falling out under the hat. The cowboy ignored the bumper cars narrowly avoiding crashing into him, and all the annoyed yells of the people driving them. There was a bounty to catch here, and a true space cowboy never let a bounty slip away.

Bee Bear
03-04-2013, 12:57 PM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 2/15
Game Post: 4/30

This isn't right, Seras thought to herself. The man she was supposed to be shooting wasn't some monster. He was just a human - and a silly looking one at that. And what on earth was he doing on a horse in the middle of a bumper car arena? Her conscience bothered her as she stared at him down the barrel of her gun.

"You!" she called to him before she could think. "Hands up!"

Jeremor
03-07-2013, 05:21 PM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 3/15
Game Post: 5/30

Whistling blared back to life all around, competing with the racket of the bumper cars circling him. The horse clopped to a stop after a few more steps, and Andy poked up the brim of his hat to look around. After a bit of looking, he shrugged and urged his horse started to walk forward yet again. It sounded like a girl yelling, but he couldn't tell clearly with all the noise.

Bee Bear
03-07-2013, 07:26 PM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 3/15
Game Post: 6/30

A full twenty seconds passed during which Seras turned her head slightly to the side and parted her lips. What's that sound? Whistling?

When it became clear the cowboy hadn't heard her, her expression turned from confusion to one of annoyance. "Hey!" she yelled loudly and stood up, the gun held by her side and pointed at the sky. "You there! Stop! I'm placing you under arrest in the name of the Hellsing organization!"

Jeremor
03-13-2013, 08:26 PM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 4/15
Game Post: 7/30

Andy poked up his hat and squinted at the woman, her voice finally cutting through the noise of the arena and the whistling. He gave a long whistle as he looked at her massive weaponry. Then shook his head to what she was saying.

"Under arrest? No m'am, I'm here for a bounty, maybe you're confused." One hand rose and shooed her away. "You should mosey on down the line now, m'am. Not safe here."

Bee Bear
03-13-2013, 09:00 PM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 4/15
Game Post: 8/30

A change swept over Seras. The fair skin of her cheeks became tinged with a pink blush. It slowly seeped to the rest of her face and deepened until she was beet red with indignant anger. Her fists clenched and she had to concentrate on not bending her gun's barrel where she gripped it. "'Not safe here'?" she repeated through clenched teeth. "Damn right ..." She stepped forward and made to grip the cowboy's arm.

Jeremor
03-13-2013, 09:16 PM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 5/15
Game Post: 9/30

"Yes, not safe here." He nodded, his eyes scanning the rest of the arena and completely forgetting her. "So you can understand that I can't sign any autographs or anything right now. Maybe later I'll win you a big stuffed animal at the shooting gallery, though."

Scanning each whizzing bumper car was dizzying. How would he find his bounty in this place? Startled he looked back when her hand gripped around his arm.

Bee Bear
03-14-2013, 01:21 PM
The Bumper Car Arena
My Post: 5/15
Game Post: 10/30

As Cowboy Andy spoke, Seras only became redder and redder. The nerve of him! "Come on, sir," she ground out through clenched teeth and yanked hard on his arm. "I'm taking you in now." It bothered her that she didn't know what crimes this supposedly normal man had committed to warrant the involvement of Hellsing. She wouldn't kill him for that reason. "If you struggle you'll only make it harder for yourself, so come on."