PDA

View Full Version : If There Weren't Slayers... (Eh, PG 13?)

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 09:09 PM
I've changed this to PG-15 for use of alcohol and drugs, mild sexual contact, comical mischief, strong violence, and... Some possible bad language XD

The Character Process –

So, you want to join, hmm? Well, then you’ll need to read a lot, but lots of reading will give you more fun. Don’t believe me? Well, you should. :)

There are many different type of characters to be made, MANY. But, here is the starting in making one:

The Unisystem uses a “point system” to create characters. Basically, you “buy” different abilities by spending character points. The better or more powerful a characteristic is, the more “expensive” it is. Some negative features, known as Drawbacks, do not cost any points. Instead, they have a negative value- by acquiring them, you actually get more points to buy other things. Keep in mind, of course, that these Drawbacks limit or hurt your character in some way, so loading them on carelessly is not a good idea. You get 250 points to fill out the Character Sheet, there’s a lot to fill out! :)

(Remember, you can make up to 5 characters, including Cast Members (regular members of the RPG) and Guest Stars. If say, you have two Cast Members and three Guest Stars and one of the Guest Stars is, say, killed. Then you may make another character in her place. Understand? Good. Me? I have 4 Cast Members (Mace, the vampire slayer, Trisha and Stake, vampire lovers, and Mitch, a werewolf.) and will eventually have a Guest Star.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Character Elements –

Characters have four basic elements, the Type, Attributes, Qualities, and Skills. Some elements are conceptual (what kind of character is she/he?) while others are numerical attributes (what are the character’s actual abilities?). As you make each selection, you narrow down the possibilities of the character, unless you finally have a clearly defined fictional individual, ready to go out and start kicking demon butt.

1. Type: The Character Type determines the general power level and nature of your character. Heroes are tough and skilled. White Hats are normal people who depend on their wits and luck to survive.
2. Attributes: What are your character’s natural abilities, both mental and physical?

3. Qualities and Drawbacks: What innate advantages or penalties affect your character?

4. Skills: What does your character know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Character Sheet –

BASIC STUFF –

Character Name ________
Character Type ________ (more info on this later)
Description _________
Life Points ___ (this measures how much damage your character can take before they risk unconsciousness or even death)
Drama Points ___ (allow the character to do cool stuff, like killing a monster in one shot or avoiding certain death. Don’t spend them all in one place!)

ATTRIBUTES (these show how strong, fast and smart your character is. This will grow higher as you go through the “episodes” “seasons” and eventually “series”) –

Strength ___ (a measure of your character’s physical power)
Dexterity ___ (dexterity indicates you character’s physical coordination and agility)
Constitution ___ (the Attribute shows how physically hardy or healthy your character is)
Intelligence ___ (brains gooooood. This mental Attribute determines your character’s ability to learn, correlate, and memorize information)
Perception ___ (when a vamp you’ve never seen before tries to suck your blood, Perception might help you spot her before it strikes)
Willpower ___ (this Attribute measures your character’s mental strength and self-control and her/his ability to resist fear, intimidation, and temptation)

QUALITIES (this is the opposite of Drawbacks. They are good things about your character and they cost points) -

Attractiveness ___
Age ___
Hard to Kill ___
Fast Reaction Time ___
Nerves of Steel ___
Psychic Visions ___
Slayer ___ (this can only be used if you’re a Slayer)

DRAWBACKS (this is the opposite of Qualities. They are bad things about your character and they give you points to spend on more good stuff.)

Tragic Love ___
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction ___
Covetous ___ (when your character wants something… And will do anything to get it)
Emotional Problems ___ (is your character hard to talk to? Do they have difficulty relating to others? Does she sit around sulking listening to really weird music? Then she has an Emotional Problem)
Humorless ___
Mental Problems ___ (there are many different mental probs… COWARDICE: more afraid of danger and confrontation than normal people. CRUELTY: actually likes to inflict pain and suffering. This is typical among vampires and demons, usually not regular Cast Members. DELUSIONS: believing something that just isn’t true… such as a magical unicorn coming to whisk her away in the middle of the night. Here are the different ranks of Delusions: MILD – the hang-up is controllable and your character seldom allows the problem to control her/him during times of crisis. SEVERE – the problem is severe, and affects your character’s daily life. DERANGED – the character is clearly deranged, with no regard for such considerations as the law, the safety of others, or the integrity of her/his immortal soul.)
Obsession ___ (a particular person or task dominates your character’s life, to the exclusion of most other things.)
Paranoid ___ (you believe someone is always out to get you, looking around every corner.)
Recurring Nightmares ___ (your character is plagued by terrifying dreams that relive some traumatic experience, or are just frightening and disturbing)

SKILLS (these reflect knowledge and training.) –

Acrobatics ___
Art ___
Computer ___
Crime ___
Doctor ___
Driving ___
Gun Fu ___
Influence ___
Knowledge ___
Kung Fu ___
Languages ___
Mr. Fix It ___
Notice ___
Occultism ___
Science ___
Sports ___

COMBAT MANEUVERS (the character’s favorite attack types and how much damage they do.) -

Maneuver Damage Success Level
Axe
Crossbow
Dodge
Grapple
Jump Kick
Kick
Punch
Spin Kick
Stake
Sweep Kick
Sword
Thrown Stake
Toss

SUCCESS LEVELS TABLE

Damage Success Level

9-10 Adequate
11-12 Decent
13-14 Good
15-16 Very Good
17-20 Excellent
21-23 Extraordinary
24-26 Mind-boggling
27-29 Outrageous
30-32 Superheroic
33-35 God-like

NOTES ON YOUR CHARACTER –

CHARACTER TYPES –

Hero – Heroes are here to kick booty and take names. They have skills and abilities well above the norm.

White Hat – White Hats are regular people who find themselves fighting the supernatural. They may also be something else normal… Such as a nerd or jock.

Experienced Hero – These are full-fledged cinematic heroes, with incredible skills and abilities.

Clown – Wise guy, eh? The Clown refuses to take things seriously and is always coming up with jokes and wise-cracks, even at the most inappropriate moments.

Jock – The character is a sports fan, but not the type that does sports sitting in front of the TV while downing chips and beer (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Jocks spend much of their free time practicing and working out.

Misfit – Dorks, squibs, freaks, and geeks – all names for the misfits of society. In school or out, they are the losers, the people who seem to have a permanent “Kick Me” sign tattooed on their foreheads. They are to bullies what fire hydrants are to dogs. They also attract the attention of any cruel or abusive character.

Nerd – Your character is one of the smart, maybe brilliant types, more comfortable with a book or a computer than with other people. Nerds don’t have many friends (except maybe online), but hey, in a few years they will make their first million bucks and will be able to buy new friends.

Robot – Your character is a robot, endowed with artificial intelligence by its creator. Robots are intelligent, but typically don’t have a will of their own, being restricted by their programming. Some robots eventually become independent operators, however, often with tragic results. A demon may manage to inhabit a robot body. A human might find her/his mind or soul trapped in a robot frame as well. If broken, they require with decent Science or Mr. Fix It Skills.

Slayer – You know, The Chosen One… The one to slay all the vampires and demons and all things evil? You get it.

Sorcerer – Some people have the spark of magic. They can use the dark arts more easily then normal students of the occult.

Teenager – Life sucks when you’re a teenager. You feel like an adult, you want plenty of adult things, but you don’t have the legal rights of an adult. You get the drill.

Vampire – For the most part, vampires are irredeemable monsters, unable to control their lust for blood and death. If you wish to be a good vampire we need to think up a good reason why you are that way. Like in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel’s heart was restored by a Gypsy ghost and Spike prevented from harming human by a chip implanted in his brain.

Watcher – The Watchers are members of a secretive society that oversees and trains Slayers and future Slayers. Members are trained in the basics of vampire hunting, although they are not supposed to fight the undead directly.

Werewolf – You character is afflicted with the curse of the werewolf. During the full moon, she/he is transformed into a bestial creature, predatory and aggressive. Some werewolves learn to control their transformation and retain some control over their inner beasts, but for the most part this is a curse, not a boon.

Zealot – A zealot is a person whose beliefs (political, religious, or personal) are so strong that they dominate their life and behavior. She/he is willing to sacrifice anything, including her/his life (or the lives of others) in service to the ideals they hold dear. This character is a danger to her-or-his-self and others, and shows a total disregard for the law whenever it conflicts with her/his beliefs.

Demon Hunter – You get the drift, it says what they do in the name. They hunt demons, that’s about it.

Finally, here is the Character Sheet you can fill out:

BASIC STUFF –

Character Name ________
Character Type ________
Description _________
Life Points ___
Drama Points ___

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength ___
Dexterity ___
Constitution ___
Intelligence ___
Derception ___
Willpower ___

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness ___
Hard to Kill ___
Fast Reaction Time ___
Nerves of Steel ___
Psychic Visions ___
Slayer ___

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love ___
Covetous ___
Emotional Problems ___
Humorless ___
Mental Problems ___
Obsession ___
Paranoid ___
Recurring Nightmares ___

SKILLS –

Acrobatics ___
Art ___
Computer ___
Crime ___
Doctor ___
Driving ___
Gun Fu ___
Influence ___
Knowledge ___
Kung Fu ___
Languages ___
Mr. Fix It ___
Notice ___
Occultism ___
Science ___
Sports ___

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Axe
Crossbow
Dodge
Grapple
Jump Kick
Kick
Punch
Spin Kick
Stake
Sweep Kick
Sword
Thrown Stake
Toss

SUCCESS LEVELS TABLE

Damage Success Level

9-10 Adequate
11-12 Decent
13-14 Good
15-16 Very Good
17-20 Excellent
21-23 Extraordinary
24-26 Mind-boggling
27-29 Outrageous
30-32 Superheroic
33-35 God-like

NOTES ON YOUR CHARACTER –

ONE LAST THING FROM ME!!!!

OK, so the only spots that have a limit are the 4 other Slayers and their Watchers. Just for you guys, I will allow Slayers to be boys or girls.

They are from:

Canada -RESERVED for Torcano
Japan
California (this is me :D)
Australia
Hawaii

Remember, if you want to be a Watcher you literally have to act wise XD

Lord Tully
05-04-2010, 09:14 PM
I might give it a try, save me a spot would you? I'll have one up by tonight hopefully.

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 09:32 PM
No problem. Can't wait to see your character. :)

Lord Tully
05-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Ohh and I suggest having this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxqWuVU84Ys as the theme song, if you're going for a more serious tone. Anyway I'll need a calculator to make sure I don't go over the limit be back. I also love how you have it set up sorta like D&D.

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Oh, I think that 350 is a little too much to fill out the sheet, I have changed it to 250. And I'll check out that theme song.

Lord Tully
05-04-2010, 10:03 PM
ok I think I have it, but I need to know, the combat part, do I use the "skill points" on them as well?
*EDIT* Oh crap I didn't see your post cause I was doing my character, now I have to re do my entire sheet.

Lord Tully
05-04-2010, 10:10 PM
I'd also like to ask if I can make a male slayer, and how much of the show are you going to put in? I'm not an expert and I don't want to drag down the whole thing.

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Yes, you use "skill points" on everything. And the whole show wont be dragged in, just some of the enemies will be the same and have the same powers.

Lord Tully
05-04-2010, 10:37 PM
ok I think I have everything tell me if I have to change anything.
BASIC STUFF –

Character Name __Preston Miler______
Character Type ___Hero_____
Description ___23 years old, short cut black hair, green eyes, a scar runs along the side of his face from his first fight with a demon, likes to dress mostly in black.______
Life Points _15__
Drama Points __10_

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength _7__
Dexterity _20__
Constitution _10__
Intelligence __15_
Perception _15__
Willpower _13__

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness __10_
Hard to Kill __5_
Fast Reaction Time __15_
Nerves of Steel _7__
Psychic Visions _0__
Slayer __?_

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love __5_
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction _0__
Covetous __0_
Emotional Problems _10 (Prone to change moods on the fly)__
Humorless _0__
Mental Problems _0__
Obsession _15 (Obsessed with destroying demons whenever he can)__
Paranoid __0_
Recurring Nightmares 0___

SKILLS –

Acrobatics _18__
Art _0__
Computer _0__
Crime __0_
Doctor __0_
Driving _12__
Gun Fu _24__
Influence _3__
Knowledge __13_
Kung Fu _5__
Languages __0_
Mr. Fix It __2_
Notice _15__
Occultism _4__
Science _0__
Sports _0__

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Axe
Crossbow 23
Dodge 14
Grapple
Jump Kick
Kick 10
Punch 10
Spin Kick
Stake
Sweep Kick
Sword 11
Thrown Stake
Toss

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 10:49 PM
OK that's good, you only want one character? You probably already know but you can have up to five.

These are your success levels (just in case ya didn't know):

Crossbow 23 - Extraordinary
Dodge 14 - Good
Kick 10 - Adequate
Punch 10 - Adequate
Sword 11 - Decent

Lord Tully
05-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Yeah I know, but I'd like to stick to one for now until I can gadge how well I can do with this style you have going.

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 11:20 PM
OK, thats good. I don't want to start until another person joins. I have already started it a bit though under Mature roleplay in character. It's called the same of this topic. :)

Lord Tully
05-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Ok so I'm about to post, just a warning I'm going to have Preson attack Trisha and Stake, I won't kill them, but don't kill him OK?

Livlaffluv
05-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Sorry, I was busy with something else. I posted too, but don't worry, I didn't kill Preston.

Lord Tully
05-05-2010, 01:52 AM
Ok feel free to knock him out or something Preston's probably not as strong as a main vampire character is in hand to hand fighting.

Livlaffluv
05-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Yeah, OK I might knock him out... Depends on where the fight leads.

Torcano
05-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the site but am an experienced roleplayer. I've always wanted to try the unisystem and this looks like a nice rp.

If you have a spot open I'd definately join up. It appears you do so I'm going to make up a sheet, but if you don't feel comfortable with a new person to the site, that's cool too.

Livlaffluv
05-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Welcome Torcano! You're definitely welcome to join my rp!

Just make up a sheet (or a few) and your in! :)

Torcano
05-10-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm going to put a sheet up later, but for now could I reserve the Slayer spot from Canada?

I also plan to make a Watcher as well.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 05:36 PM
OK, Torcano... They will be reserved for you. :)

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Everyone, this is an advertisement for another RP of mine:
~~~
Everything is not what it seems...
Want to live the life you always thought wasn't real?
Ever wanted to be a part of the large city of New York?

Join RP and become a supernatural creature... Live the life... Make enemies, friends, lovers.

The "path" will lead you on your way.

JOIN TODAY!
~~~

OK everyone, that's it...

Torcano
05-10-2010, 06:44 PM
BASIC STUFF –

Character Name: Artor Haeltes (hail-tees)
Character Type: Slayer
Description: Artor is tall and lean with a mess of dark hair, brown eyes, and a dark complexion. He is 28 years old and always maintains a highly luxurious attire, coming from great wealth and privilege. Confident and formidable, he refuses to take even the direst situation seriously. Often quiet, he takes great solace in watching and listening, and taking action when the need arises.
Life Points: 25
Drama Points: 5

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength: 27
Dexterity: 43
Constitution: 14
Intelligence: 23
Perception: 29
Willpower: 10

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness: 10
Hard to Kill: 15
Fast Reaction Time: 30
Nerves of Steel: 10
Psychic Visions: 0
Slayer: 25

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love: 20 (his lover became a vampire, who he destroyed)
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction: 35 (addicted to painkillers; smoking, drinking as well but less so)
Covetous: 10 (envious of others' love)
Emotional Problems: 10 (trouble with feelings of love..resigns himself to lust)
Humorless: 0
Mental Problems: 0
Obsession: 0
Paranoid: 0
Recurring Nightmares: 25 (haunted by the ghost of his love)

SKILLS –

Acrobatics: 30
Art: 0
Computer: 0
Crime: 10
Doctor: 0
Driving: 10
Gun Fu: 0
Influence: 5
Knowledge: 10
Kung Fu: 10
Languages: 0
Mr. Fix It: 0
Notice: 10
Occultism: 0
Science: 0
Sports: 5

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Dodge: 25
Stake: 15
Sword: 35
Thrown Stake: 20

NOTES -

-Highly accomplished swordsman, he has trained since birth under renowned blademsters; utilizes a style focusing on evading gunfire or other projectiles in order to get close enough to use his blade. For this purpose Artor uses incredible leaps, flips, and rolls to dodge incoming attacks.
-Heavy addiction to painkillers and a frequent user of many other narcotics; but as he is the heir to a fabulous fortune and well-connected in various black market circles he is able to maintain a large stockpile and keep himself from suffering withdrawal symptoms.
-Artor uses certain advanced stims (supplied by Dr. Rickard Hanzer, a close friend) prior to some missions, as well as often imbibing cocaine and painkillers before and during ;)
-Dr. Hanzer also supplies various custom weaponry includes myriad grenades, explosives, and special weaponry to combat supernatural enemies
-Always armed with a large number of stakes and throwing stakes (smaller and weighted for throwing). Two bandoliers of throwing stakes are worn crossed across his chest and on his legs are holsters (for lack of a better word) that hold regular stakes.
-Highly respected figure in the most elite of social groups while also being a notorious bachelor
-Works from his estates scattered across Canada, Europe, and Asia as well as his fortified yacht and personal jet. He has a full-time team put together with the help of his Watcher (Cervantes) including Dr. Hanzer and Jarome Serges, a talented hacker and security expert.

Also, this is my first Unisystem character, so if I made any mistakes please correct me? Thanks ;)

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Great! For your first Unisystem character, it was really good. :)

No corrections necessary!

Torcano
05-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Whoa that is really a surprise it seemed tricky. I also confused myself more by looking at a "Witchcraft" unisystem rulebook that had tons of other things not in the sheet you used.

Anyways, now that the sheet is good to go I'm going to flesh out my character a bunch more and come up with some story ideas as well as a couple other characters (Watcher and a few others I have in mind).

One question, at this point is it ok for me to edit my sheet a bit? As in shift some points around, and maybe even change the name or something? Of course once I start RPing it will be static.

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Do as much as you have to do to it... Just post it once more when it's finished.

Torcano
05-20-2010, 06:18 PM
BASIC STUFF –

Character Name: Cervantes *unknown* (alias: Sir Nigel Hannert)
Character Type: Watcher-Sorcerer
Description: Cervantes (age: 541) is extremely thin with crooked bones jutting out from all angles and his skin is dry and cracked-as is his voice. His hair is long and grey-white, with his belt-length beard the same. However, he has mastered the art of "glamoring", creating a persistent illusion that not only fools sight, but hearing and touch as well. His public form is that of a dashingly handsome 40-50 year old, with a lean, toned physique, youthful skin, salt 'n pepper hair with face clean-shaven, and an extremely vibrant aura. Hundreds of years experience has made him highly adept at reading and communicating with people, and is generally always very charming.
Life Points: 25

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 23
Constitution: 14
Intelligence: 33
Perception: 57
Willpower: 49

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness: 0
Hard to Kill: 35
Fast Reaction Time: 0
Nerves of Steel: 15
Psychic Visions: 10
Slayer: 15

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love: 30 (lost daughter)
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction: 45 (alcoholic after losing daughter)
Covetous: 0
Emotional Problems: 45 (lost daughter to the archdemon Malrubius)
Humorless: 20
Recurring Nightmares: 15 (of lost daughter dying)

SKILLS –

Doctor: 8
Gun Fu: 20
Influence: 10
Knowledge: 15
Languages: 10
Notice: 7
Occultism: 30
Science: 30

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Sorcery*: 35
Pistol*: 35
Sword: 15

1* Sorcery= various attacks using sorcerous powers, including "force" blasts, elemental attacks, and the like.
2* Pistol= uses self-designed and made pistols that use custom shells; these shells were made using advanced science and occult knowledge and include explosives, acid, and other compounds, as well as bullets variously equipped to combat different enemies.

NOTES -

-Artor's Watcher, he has been a practitioner of the dark arts for centuries and has acquired a great deal of arcane might. He was turned away from evil by the birth of a daughter, and after her death at the hands of an archdemon has been utterly pure of heart.
-However, he continues to utilize his dark powers under the belief he has mastered the darkness and may use it with little consequence.
-Over the many years he has delved into countless branches of study, most of all in the areas of the occult and semi-related sciences. He is a master of copious subjects and most of all prized (before daughter's death) the knowledge he had attained from the most secret and hidden of sources. His library and mental repertoire of the most ancient and closely guarded secrets, files, documents, and artifacts is one of the most comprehensive in the world.
-Of most practical use is the custom-made pistols he wields, along with advanced and specialized shells for them. The pistols are designed to work in several ways:

1) normally, with a clip of one bullet type
2) with a double- or triple-type clip, the pistol has a toggle-switch with 3 settings near the thumb
3) with a rotater clip, with 2 selected types swapped between in various intervals (every shot, every 5, 10, etc)
-Cervantes designed the custom shells himself, with the total number of variants exceeding 100. The ones that have proven most useful and hence been used the most include: high-explosive, armor penetration, electro-static burst (disables machines and stuns lifeforms), flak burst, silver bullets (and many variants), "stake" shots (high-penetration round with a small enchanted stake inside), acid rounds, and hybrids of those listed.

Cheshire
05-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Oooooooooh still need more? :O I've been marathoning Resonance of Fate since my sister wants it back Sunday, but I'll see if i can try this out.

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 08:01 PM
Still accepting, yes! ^ - ^

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Torcano, I like it! :P

Cheshire
05-21-2010, 04:40 AM
Character Name- Belladonna Alexander
Character Type- Werewolf
Description- Belladonna was a wealthy young heiress when she was turned. The wolf who turned her recognized her killing instinct, and was not disappointed. She has since become a rather infamous killer in both human and wolf forms... often mislabeled as a serial killer, this is actually not true, as she displays no specific pattern, no notable similarities in her victims, consistent MO, or even a stable base of operations.

In her human form she is a rather attractive and... well endowed woman with a rather impeccable taste in fashion, or maybe she just looks good in anything... her eyes are a haunting violet, and her hair black, often drawn up into a bun held in place by a pair of ornate chopsticks. Her figure is slightly tall, athletic, and... as previously stated... curvy.

Life Points _30__
Drama Points _12__

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength __30_
Dexterity __30_
Constitution _30__
Intelligence _3__
Perception __10_
Willpower __5_

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness 25__
Hard to Kill _30__
Fast Reaction Time __30_
Nerves of Steel ___
Psychic Visions ___
Slayer ___

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love __15_
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction _20__ (smoking and drinking)
Covetous ___
Emotional Problems __30_
Humorless ___
Mental Problems __CRUELTY- 30_
Obsession ___
Paranoid ___
Recurring Nightmares _ 10__ (she has nightmares about the people she kills)

SKILLS –

Acrobatics _20__
Art ___
Computer ___
Crime _5__
Doctor ___
Driving ___
Gun Fu ___
Influence ___
Knowledge ___
Kung Fu _30__
Languages ___
Mr. Fix It ___
Notice ___
Occultism ___
Science ___
Sports ___

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Axe
Crossbow
Dodge 33
Grapple 21
Jump Kick 15
Kick 33
Punch 33
Spin Kick 15
Stake
Sweep Kick 15
Sword
Thrown Stake
Toss

SUCCESS LEVELS TABLE

Damage Success Level

9-10 Adequate
11-12 Decent
13-14 Good
15-16 Very Good
17-20 Excellent
21-23 Extraordinary
24-26 Mind-boggling
27-29 Outrageous
30-32 Superheroic
33-35 God-like

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 04:48 AM
^ - ^ Like her! Sounds like she'll be crazy ;)

I'm going to post up my characters in a bit!

(FYI she is very good, you did not go over the limit.)

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 05:37 AM
---MITCH---

BASIC STUFF –

Character Name - Mitch Summber
Character Type - Werewolf
Description - Tall (standing at a 6'6") and athletic. He has short dirty blonde hair. His style is strange and out of fashion but it looks great on him. He has large dark brown eyes that tend to show his affection and other emotions he feels.
Life Points - 15
Drama Points - 10

(25)

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength 10
Dexterity 10
Constitution 10
Intelligence 10
Derception 10
Willpower 10

(60)

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness 15
Hard to Kill 15
Fast Reaction Time 15
Nerves of Steel 10
Psychic Visions 0
Slayer 0

(55)

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love 50 (accidently killed his baby sister when in werewolf form)
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction 5 (he doesn't really have an addiction but he likes to drink)
Covetous 0
Emotional Problems 10
Humorless -10 (he actually is rather silly)
Mental Problems 0
Obsession 0
Paranoid 10 (he sometimes sees the ghost of his little sister)
Recurring Nightmares 15 (he has recurring nightmares about the night he killed his sister)

(100)

SKILLS –

Acrobatics 5
Art 5
Computer 5
Crime 10
Doctor 10
Driving 5
Gun Fu 10
Influence 5
Knowledge 5
Kung Fu 5
Languages 5
Mr. Fix It 5
Notice 5
Occultism 5
Science 5
Sports 10

(100)

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Maneuver
Dodge 15
Jump Kick 15
Kick 15
Punch 20
Spin Kick 15
Sweep Kick 5
Sword 10
Toss 15

(110)

NOTES ON YOUR CHARACTER – Mitch is currently 21.

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 06:01 AM
(Well... I just made that sheet above and I noticed it was difficult to do with only 250 points so I decided to raise it back to 350. You can change around your character sheets and make them better. ^ - ^ Anyhow! Off to bed!)

Cheshire
05-21-2010, 09:19 AM
er... actually is toss throwing someone or throwing an object/weapon AT someone? Also, I'm editing in a tragic love, I didn't go with that before cause I wasn't sure what qualified xD

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Toss is both: throwing someone or being able to throw an object/weapon at someone. :)

Making my other peoples Character Sheets now!

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 05:46 PM
---MACE---

BASIC STUFF –

Character Name Mace Kempt
Character Type Vampire Slayer
Description Tall and curvy. She has long gold hair that reaches all the way down to her waist. Her stomach is pierced and a butterfly tattoo surrounds her naval. She is tanned and has royal purple eyes.
Life Points 30
Drama Points 15

(45)

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength 15
Dexterity 15
Constitution 10
Intelligence 10
Derception 15
Willpower 15

(80)

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness 15
Hard to Kill 15
Fast Reaction Time 15
Nerves of Steel 15
Psychic Visions 0
Slayer 15

(75)

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love 5 (she has had horrible luck with guys... Leaving her and killing themselves or dying in tragic ways.)
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction 0
Covetous 0
Emotional Problems 10
Humorless 5
Mental Problems 5
Obsession 0
Paranoid 0
Recurring Nightmares 0

(25)

SKILLS –

Acrobatics 10
Art 5
Computer 5
Crime 5
Doctor 5
Driving 5
Gun Fu 10
Influence 5
Knowledge 5
Kung Fu 10
Languages 5
Mr. Fix It 5
Notice 5
Occultism 5
Science 5
Sports 0

(85)

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Maneuver

Crossbow 10
Dodge 10
Jump Kick 10
Kick 10
Punch 10
Spin Kick 10
Stake 10
Sweep Kick 10
Thrown Stake 10

(90)

NOTES ON YOUR CHARACTER – Mace is 17.

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 06:01 PM
---TRISHA---

BASIC STUFF –

Character Name Trisha Nevine
Character Type Vampire
Description Trisha is a little girl. She has long golden locks of hair she keeps in pig-tails. Her eyes are a pitch black, they look like tiny bits of coal. She always wears a long white gown that trails behind her.
Life Points 10
Drama Points 30

(40)

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength 5
Dexterity 5
Constitution 5
Intelligence 15
Derception 5
Willpower 10

(45)

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness 5 (cute)
Hard to Kill 10
Fast Reaction Time 10
Nerves of Steel 0
Psychic Visions 10
Slayer 0

(35)

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love 25 (she lost her Mommy)
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction 0 (she's too young! (in a way) XD)
Covetous 0
Emotional Problems 20 (she tends to cry over her Mommy)
Humorless 10
Mental Problems 20 (she's a little coo-coo!)
Obsession 0
Paranoid 0
Recurring Nightmares 10 (she always dreams of her Mommy coming to take care of her)

(85)

SKILLS –

Acrobatics 10
Art 10
Computer 0
Crime 0
Doctor 0
Driving 0
Gun Fu 0
Influence 5
Knowledge 30
Kung Fu 10
Languages 20
Mr. Fix It 5
Notice 5
Occultism 0
Science 0
Sports 0

(95)

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Dodge 10
Jump Kick 10
Kick 10
Punch 10
Spin Kick 10
Sweep Kick 10

(60)

(Wow, she only has 190 points O.o)

NOTES ON YOUR CHARACTER – She looks like shes 6 but she's really 700 (just turned!) years old.

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 06:16 PM
---STAKE---

BASIC STUFF –

Character Name Stake Nevine
Character Type Vampire
Description Tall (6'9") with very light gold hair (almost white) with a black streak through it. No one really knows what color his eyes are, they seem to change each time so everyone thinks his eyes are hazel. Many people make fun of his name because he is a Vampire and Stake's are all that can kill a Vampire. His nails are always painted black and he tends to wear red or black clothes. He's very strong and his muscles show it, they usually don't tend to show unless he makes them.
Life Points 20
Drama Points 20

(40)

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength 10
Dexterity 10
Constitution 10
Intelligence 15
Derception 10
Willpower 15

(70)

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness 20
Hard to Kill 20
Fast Reaction Time 20
Nerves of Steel 20
Psychic Visions 0
Slayer 0

(80)

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love 35 (his wife was killed by the slayer)
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction 15 (he drinks and smokes a lot)
Covetous 0
Emotional Problems 5
Humorless 10
Mental Problems 0
Obsession 0
Paranoid 0
Recurring Nightmares 0

(50)

SKILLS –

Acrobatics 5
Art 0
Computer 0
Crime 15
Doctor 10
Driving 5
Gun Fu 15
Influence 0
Knowledge 5
Kung Fu 10
Languages 0
Mr. Fix It 10
Notice 5
Occultism 0
Science 0
Sports 0

(80)

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Dodge 15
Jump Kick 15
Kick 15
Punch 15
Spin Kick 15
Sweep Kick 15
Sword 15
Toss 15

(120)

NOTES ON YOUR CHARACTER – He looks like he's 25 but really he's 739

Cheshire
05-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Re-allocating points to make her not suck at tossing xD also, might work on a possible second character

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Okeydokey! ^^

Cheshire
05-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Haha, wow, the story's already going right along, I'll work on throwing Bell and my new character-in-the-works into the mix, ASAP... *glares at Resonance of Fate* I SHALL DEFEAT YOU, YOU MAGNIFICENT JRPG YOU!

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 01:18 PM
xD

Cheshire
05-22-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm thinking of a few characters, lemme know what you think of the basic archetypes?

Extremely skilled martial artist (with a secret connection to Bell :3) (experienced hero)
Large, imposing priest, who considers himself a holy crusader. (zealot)
Woman with an attractive figure, seductive voice, and a hand in the dark arts. (sorceror)

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 02:56 PM
I like em all ^ - ^

Hmmm, my fave though is prob the experienced hero. Go ahead and make multiple chararcters, just make sure to not go over 5.... And remember, you might want to bring in some "guest stars" later on. :)

Cheshire
05-22-2010, 03:00 PM
I know x3 May kill some of these off over time, or might not make one or two.

And I'll try not to rip my zealot character too much off of his prime inspiration: wMeZUqVaAEs

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Ahhhh, ok. Kill em off xD

Nice inspiration O.o

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh by the way, if sometime you want to kill one or more of them off I can help by killing one with meh vampires. :P

Cheshire
05-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm... how many points do you think fluent English and Latin would go for? Maybe Italian too... he's probably catholic xD

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Hmm... Well, very fluent (knowing 99.9 percent) is 10... So 30 points if he's very fluent in every language you stated above. From that percentage you should be able to put in enough points to show how fluent his different languages are.

Cheshire
05-22-2010, 03:42 PM
BASIC STUFF –

Character Name- Hugh Constantine
Character Type- Zealot
Description- A large, muscular, imposing man, almost always dressed in the garb of a priest. (ie. http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19249.jpg) (I'll add more later, tired now xD)
Life Points - 30
Drama Points- 10

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength- 30
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 30
Intelligence- 10
Perception- 15
Willpower- 30

QUALITIES -

Attractiveness ___
Hard to Kill- 30
Fast Reaction Time- 15
Nerves of Steel- 30
Psychic Visions ___
Slayer ___

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love ___
Covetous ___
Emotional Problems:
Humorless: 30
Mental Problems: 50- Most would consider declaring oneself God's hand on Earth and begining a campaign to purge the impure... something of a mental illness...
Obsession: 50- At the end of a battle, or after he has "cleansed" his target, he will drop to his knees and offer a prayer.
Paranoid ___
Recurring Nightmares ___

SKILLS –

Acrobatics ___
Art ___
Computer ___
Crime ___
Doctor ___
Driving ___
Gun Fu-
Influence ___
Knowledge- 10 (He mostly knows about holy scriptures, and how to kill various forms of demons, monsters, etc.)
Kung Fu-
Languages- 20 (He can speak fluent English and Latin)
Mr. Fix It ___
Notice ___
Occultism- 5 (He knows enough to be able to counter 'dark magic' with his own 'prayer', casting not spells, as far as he is concerned, but calling forth miracles.)
Science ___
Sports ___

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Axe- 24
Crossbow-
Dodge- 15
Grapple- 20
Jump Kick- 17
Kick- 20
Punch- 20
Spin Kick- 15
Stake
Sweep Kick- 20
Sword- 24
Thrown Stake
Toss- 20

SUCCESS LEVELS TABLE

Damage Success Level

9-10 Adequate
11-12 Decent
13-14 Good
15-16 Very Good
17-20 Excellent
21-23 Extraordinary
24-26 Mind-boggling
27-29 Outrageous
30-32 Superheroic
33-35 God-like

again, tell me if I made any mistakes, tired now xD

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 03:44 PM
^ - ^ Currently no mistakes. Is it late in your time zone? :P

Cheshire
05-22-2010, 03:51 PM
No, but I've been up all night playing that game xD
Just... 3 more... chapters... xD

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Lol. I know that kind of addiction... I have it for RPA. I'm guessing you have to beat it by a certain time, hmm? xD

Cheshire
05-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Sunday xD my sister wants it back xD

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Ahhh, I C xD

Torcano
05-25-2010, 05:34 PM
BASIC STUFF –

Character Name: Dr. Rickard Hanzer
Character Type: Nerd
Description: A tall and fit man of 58 years, with dark but greying hair. His constantly bespectacled face is often wracked with a look of great consternation as he concerns himself with the always complex issue at hand. He is a brilliant scientist and although not warrior-like he is no coward, and is able to handle himself reasonably well if equipped with suitable weaponry.
Life Points: 15

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength: 4
Dexterity: 17
Constitution: 11
Intelligence: 64
Perception: 27
Willpower: 23

QUALITIES -

Hard to Kill: 5
Fast Reaction Time: 0
Nerves of Steel: 20
Slayer: 5

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love: 0
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction: 0
Emotional Problems:
Obsession: 35 (obesses over new theories, inventions, problems, etc)
Paranoid: 25 (intense fear over confined and underground spaces)
Recurring Nightmares: 0

SKILLS –

Acrobatics: 0
Art: 0
Computer: 5
Crime: 0
Doctor: 20
Driving: 5
Gun Fu: 3
Knowledge: 20
Kung Fu: 0
Languages: 0
Notice: 10
Science: 55
Sports: 0

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Pistol: 10
Crossbow: 20
Dodge: 10
Toss: 10

NOTES -

-Has built an armory of weapons, supplies, and equipment for himself and the rest of Artor's team, and alongside Jarome runs the tactical HQ for the Slayer's operations. This most often is located far away from the action in a fortified stronghouse, but occasionally takes the form of a mobile command in a vehicle of some kind. Rarely they will be forced to set up a temporary base in a relatively unsafe location such as a hotel room.
-Wields several arnaments regularly (when forced to take the field for whatever reason), and keeps up his practicing to maintain abilities. These include custom repeater cross- and stake-bows, silver bullet pistol, and a variety of grenades designed to combat certain foes.

Torcano
05-27-2010, 07:16 PM
*In Progress*

BASIC STUFF –

Character Name: Jarome "Surgeon.XxX" Serges
Character Type: Nerd
Description: Jarome has been --
Life Points: 10

ATTRIBUTES –

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 22
Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 33
Perception: 25
Willpower: 9

QUALITIES -

Hard to Kill: 7
Fast Reaction Time: 13
Nerves of Steel: 5
Slayer: 5

DRAWBACKS -

Tragic Love: 0
Drug/Smoking/Drinking Addiction: 35 (drug problem but not physically addicted.)
Emotional Problems:
Recurring Nightmares: 0

SKILLS –

Acrobatics: 0
Art: 8
Computer: 59
Crime: 17
Doctor: 0
Driving: 5
Gun Fu: 5
Knowledge: 10
Kung Fu: 20
Languages: 5
Mr. Fix It: 15
Notice: 5
Science: 10
Sports: 0

COMBAT MANEUVERS -

Dodge-8
Jump Kick-8
Stake*-17
Sweep Kick-7

NOTES -

*-wields a bo staff made of sorcery-hardened wood, and equipped with a limited-use deflector field making projectiles be "pushed" slightly away; also the ends are sharpened into stakes. It was crafted for Jarome by Cervantes after he saved the Watcher's life, and Dr. Hanzer equipped it with the deflector. The device has a limited charge but will self-regenerate when not in use.
-He has trained since young in the martial arts, and went to several Asian nations to train under ancient masters. He is known to use a primarily techniques revolving around his staff with combinations of sweeping and lunging airborne kicks. His style relies on rapid flurries of disorientating attacks combined with speed allowing him to evade enemy blows.
-Compared to actual slayers Jarome is a weak combatant, but his techinque is deliberately designed to focus on survival, evading and distracting an enemy long enough for help to arrive. He is always prepared and in contact with allies, as well as having a semi-automated beacon system in place for all of them to inform others of problems and locate the person in trouble.
-However, he has actually gone on field missions with Artor, but usually only when the whole contingent is and one or several of their unique skillsets is required. He boasts of the "countless" foes he has defeated, but refrains around Artor who is quick to point out the total comes to exactly 28.
-Does most of his work in conjunction and alongside Dr. Hanzer.

Livlaffluv
05-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Your characters are pretty good, Torcano! ^^