PDA

View Full Version : [PG-13]If There Weren't Slayers

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Mace stared into the pink-orange sky, her lacy gold hair trailing behind her. She grasped tightly around her wooden stake. It was getting bright and the vampires would be running off. She smiled and shook her head, slowly getting up from the bench. Suddenly, Mace remembered her Mom would wonder where she was. She ran quickly away from the graveyard and into the street. As she passed the streetlamps they turned off, each glowing light blinking out. Her light blue house slowly came into view as she ran quicker and quicker. Mace grew worried as her Mom bedroom window glowed white, her Mom was up. Mace stopped and looked up, her window was just ahead… Somehow she had to get up! She held her head in concentration and worry, walking back and forth. She knew what to do. Mace jumped, her short dress bobbing up and down lightly, her slender hand grabbed onto a ledge hanging from the wall. From there, she climbed…. Slowly edging her way up the windowsill came closer and closer. Finally, she grabbed onto it and pulled herself up onto the sill. Mace tried to open the window, but it was locked. She sighed, knowing what to do next. She curled her hand into a fist and threw it through the glass. Mace jumped in and pulled the curtain over the large hole. She heard her Moms slipper covered feet walk down the hall and to her room. It was quick then, she stepped slowly to her bed as to not let her mom hear her. Mace jumped in and covered up her clothes, she wished she had just went out slaying with her pajamas on. Just as her Mom came into the room Mace was in bed, pretending to sleep.

Trisha sat at her chair, smiling. Her fangs glowed brightly in the pitch black world of the vampires. Stake sat beside her talking to the strange vampires Trisha knew not about. It didn’t matter, her song drowned out their voices, “Twinkle, twinkle little star…” Stake looked at her, “Pet, you should rest. Come now.” He got to his feet and put her large hand on her back, leading her ever so gently to their room. She walked in and fell onto her feathered bed, giggling about something no one could really understand. Stake smiled at her like she was the biggest and prettiest gem in the world. He walked back into the dank cave and Trisha sat, staring at her dolls. “Tea time,” she sang, “Tea time for the doll-ies.” She jumped into white ballet slippers and danced over to her dolls. She brushed their hair lightly with a brush, singing a small song.

“Ooooh, baby. You won’t ever understand me…” Mitch played his guitar as he watched the lead singer say the words that made no sense and didn’t even go together. His black hair kept getting in his eyes as he waved his guitar back and forth. He watched the crowd closely, partying in “The Club.” Mitch smiled at all the teenagers, none of the girls attracted to him… But that made sense because he was a werewolf. Werewolves were picky, he understood, and it probably was best if he didn’t have a girl afterwards… He went crazy on a full moon night. So he continued on with his guitar, living his life, single and happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry about the OOC speak, but plz join under the Out of Character Mature Roleplaying forum or... Whatever it's called. The above RP was just to show you about the characters, if I were you I would do the same before getting serious in the RP.)

Lord Tully
05-05-2010, 01:24 AM
Preston had finally tracked down a vampire nest and loaded his crossbow, and made sure his stakes were where they should be. After pepping himself up Preston kicked open the door and immediately shot the first vamp he saw through the chest, dusting him before he even reacted. Another male vampire jumped out of his seat and lunged at Preston, but Preston smacked the monster away with the body of his crossbow, he then procceeded to stake the downed vampire and began fistfighting with the last one other then Trisha and Stake.

Livlaffluv
05-05-2010, 01:39 AM
Trisha heard noises outside and she giggled. She threw down the brush and glided slowly out of the room, her long white dress trailing behind her. She stared ahead at Preston and Stake. Stake stared dully at Trisha, as though wondering why the hell she was out of her room. Then he jumped into action. Throwing himself over to Trisha, he grabbed her and pulled her inside, "Darling, you shouldn't be out... Rest now, rest." Stake pulled the large boulder over the gape that was their doorway into the room. He then turned towards Preston and smiled. His fangs grew and he clenched his hands into fists, "Another slayer, eh?"

~~~

Lord Tully
05-05-2010, 01:50 AM
"Slayer?" Preston asked brushing the dust from the other vampires off his coat, "I like the sound of that, but no, I'm just doing my duty to my kind by killing as many of you monsters as possible. If you'll be so kind as to sit back down, I'll be glad to do this quick and painless." He turned and aimed the crossbow at Stake with a smirk on his face, he'd just killed three vampires what made this one think he had a chance?

Livlaffluv
05-05-2010, 02:31 AM
Stake smiled, "Hmmm, what shall I call you then?" His austrailian accent slid out of his lips. He then slowly walked towards Preston, "What is your name boy? And, truly, I have no intentions of sitting down." Suddenly, he then hit Prestons crossbow out of his hands and onto the hard cave floor. He smirked, "Oops, sorry... Boys!" Three large and buff vamps came out from the shadows. They thew themselves at Preston and held him down, "Oh, no time to learn names. I'm a very busy man... Tut, tut, tut. Perhaps we'll meet again, hmm?" He then threw his head against Prestons, knocking him out cold, "Oh, and I don't liked to be called a monster... I prefer demon." He then turned to the three vamps, "Just throw him out, if he's no trouble now he won't be any time soon. And I'm not very hungry." He then walked over to the boulder and pushed it aside, "'Ello Pet, everythings fine." The boulder closed behind him, leaving the three other vamps to do whatever they wanted with Preston. They threw him out into the graveyard and disappeared, as though they had never been there.

~~~

Mace did a daily run through the graveyard before school, usually no vampires could make it into the sunlight, but some were stupid enough. Her long black boots clanged against the dirt ground. She then saw a body sprawled on the ground. She walked closer to it, it couldn't have been a vampire... Vampires turned into millions of pieces of dust after being killed. She grew closer... It was a human being! She stared down at it, wondering what to do. She never skilled herself in healing. So instead, Mace kneeled beside the body to greet him when he woke.

Lord Tully
05-05-2010, 02:59 AM
"Ohh goddamn it, where the hell did they come from?" Preston muttered to himself when he woke up to find himself facedown in the dirt. He put his hand to his face and neck to make sure everything was where it should be and he hadn't been bitten. He turned his head to the side and saw Mace standing over him. Preston immediately sprang to his feet and went into a defencive stance, "Who ever you are, back off."

Livlaffluv
05-05-2010, 03:58 AM
"God! What an attitude! I just came here to make sure you were alright." Her eyes grew softer, she picked up the stake she had dropped when she kneeled down next to Preston, "Well, you look fine so, whatever." She brushed her gold hair away and her hazel eyes turned purple. Mace turned around and walked away, "Those vamps are gonna kill you, bite you and then... Do whatever they want with you. I'd stay away from here, just so you know." She smiled a bit and then hurried on to the street and to school.

~~~

Lord Tully
05-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Preston reached out to stop the girl from leaving, he decided against it and instead followed her to her school to wait for her out front. He sat on a bench across from the High School for hours watching people pass by searching them for signs of being a demon, werewolf, or any other kind of monster. After several hours had passed the students were let out and Preston moved towards the crowd of students leaving the building. He saw the girl from the graveyard talking to another teenager and approched quickly, he grabbed her arm and pulled her off to the side away from all the other students "How in the hell do you know about vampires?"

Livlaffluv
05-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Mace was surprised of Prestons outburst, her eyes turned gold (which happened when she was angry), "I said nothing about vampires. There's no such thing, what's wrong with you?!" She was lying, obviously, but she sounded sure of herself. She twirled around and a stake threw out of her bag. She stared down at it, "Ummm..."

Lord Tully
05-05-2010, 11:25 PM
"Then explain that," Preston told her in a rock hard tone while pointing at the wooden spike on the ground, "You told me to watch out for the Vamps from the graveyard, how did you know they were there? TELL ME!" He didn't like yelling in public but a teenage girl who knew about those vampires had to be important in some capacity. "I need to know if you're with me or them, cause quite honestly if the vamp I met last night is as powerful as he seemed, I'll need some allies."

Livlaffluv
05-06-2010, 12:13 AM
"God! That didn't work out... I'm Mace and I fight vampires, OK? I'm the Chosen One, a vampire hunter." She picked up her stake, "And who the hell are you?" Her eyes glowed gold.

Lord Tully
05-06-2010, 12:56 AM
"Preston, I also kill vampires, but I don't have any fancy title it's my self-appointed duty to rid the world of those creatures." He walked out of the school with Mace to somewhere where they were less likely to attract attention, "I was in the graveyard last night tracking a den of vamps, I was able to dust a few of them, but I got jumped out of nowhere and they knocked me out. The leader had an Australian accent and he had a little girl with him, do you know anything about him?"

Livlaffluv
05-06-2010, 01:14 AM
As they entered an area where they wouldn't attract attention Preston asked about the leader, Stake, "Yeah, that's Stake... He's troublesome, hard to defeat. The little girl is crazy... Her name is Trisha, thats his daughter. They have a sad past." She stared towards the graveyard, "Stakes lover was killed by another slayer." Mace sighed.

~~~

Meanwhile...

~~~

Mitch came out of the school and ran into a man, talking to the girl he knew as Mace, "Oh, eh... I was, er..." He looked around quickly, "Oh, what the hell, I'm Mitch! And have you seen a guy about your height with bushy black hair? He has a gun loaded with silver bullets?" He looked around even quicker, backing up slowly.

~~~

"Hehehehe..." Trisha flew around the room as Stake stared down at a strange machine, "That boy has found the Chosen One, this is not good." He looked up and his eyes were full of worry, "If they team up it will be even harder for us to defeat them and-" He hit his head against the table. Trisha walked over, "I see something... The future." Stake stared at her, "What is it Pet? Tell me!" She nodded, "They are, they are coming together to fight Vampires and Demons."

Lord Tully
05-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Preston smirked when Mace brought up Stake's 'lover,' "I wasn't aware that those, creatures, could feel love, much less have lovers. No matter what he's felt, if he's a vampire or any other kind of demon, my duty is to kill him." When the boy asked him the question about the silver bullets he cocked his head to the side, "No I don't believe I have., why do you want to know, and why would he have silver bullets?"

Livlaffluv
05-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Mace stared at the boy. He smiled slightly and nervously, "Eh..." he said, looking around quickly, "B-B-Because... Um..." He tried to think of a good excuse, "Because he's kind of crazy and he thinks that I'm a werewolf!" He laughed pretty surely... But still slightly nervously, "And, y'know silver bullets are all that can kill a werewolf." A guy came out from the shadows, "'Ello Mitch! You ready for this, hmmm?" He aimed his gun right at Mitch's heart. Mitch ran towards the man, bit his arm and then ran off. The man dropped his gun and started screaming, "Imma gonna be a werewolf!! YAAAAH!!!" His arm was bloody and he fell to the ground in a fit.

"Uhh... Maybe we should go to somewhere more private." She stared at Mitch who was running and peering behind him every few moments, "I can't help but be suspicious about him..." She shrugged and started towards the graveyard, "Come if you want, Preston. I'm gonna see if any vampires are out." She pulled out her stake and started running towards the graveyard, where Mitch had also ran.

Torcano
05-20-2010, 08:14 PM
OOC : Not sure how to jump in, but I'll introduce my character and maybe someone can interact with him in some way!

Artor watched and listened with great curiosity to the proceedings, having trailed them since shortly after the parties met one another. He bore a bracer on his left arm that his Watcher, the sorcerer Cervantes, also known as Magehand, had created; this arcane device prevents the vast majority of supernatural detection,and even dulls the potency of senses around him. Were it not for the bracer he would surely have been detected by the ones hes observed.

---

"Remember Artor, this is a powerful enchantment and maintaining it drains the bracer's power rapidly. Even with the micro-nuclear reactor providing an almost 600% efficiency increase, I estimate it will only last roughly 9 minutes and 54.38 seconds on a full charge." Cervantes clearly worried how responsible he would be with this new contraption, but Artor was sure the wizened mage had deliberately reduced the estimate to be on the safe side.

Yeah...I must have 11, 12 minutes at least.

"And what then? If I need it any more than 10 minutes I'm fucked?" As normal, Magehand had a look of great consternation on his face at the uncouth tongue of his protege.

"Use it sparingly and you will be fine. I have grafted a soulshard into the reactor core from which power can be drawn," at the look of utter confusion on Artor's face, he continued "it's basically a direct link to me, but it can only be utilized when the bracer is powered down. Give it 5 minutes and it will be near to full capacity."

"No shit eh Antsies? Well thanks, you know I'll get you back." Although Cervantes would guessed the phrase "get you back" would have rather negative connotations, he in fact knew nothing of the sort. He did know that the young Haeltes had never "got him back" before in their long time together.

---

As the small group discussed what to do, Artor took a quick glance around and quickly ascertained they would most likely head for the graveyard. He stood from his low crouch on a branch and in the same motion leapt off, spreading his arms wide then tucking his legs at the last moment to hit the ground rolling.

The lithe dark haired 28 year-old sprung out of the roll into a loping run, his feet padding down on the ground imperceptibly. Once out of detection range he immediately disabled his enchanted bracer and in seconds he was at the previously distant graveyard wall. Artor stopped where a tree stood close to the wall, and took off away from the wall rapidly accelerating towards it.

He hit it at a sprint and took two bounding steps up the trunk, then at the peak of his height pressed both feet against it and launched himself towards the stone wall. Just prior to landing head-first, Artor threw up his hands and pushed himself into a flip over, landing in a three-point crouch on the soft ground.

He found a secluded clearing just near the gate they would go through, and scurried up a tree to a thick obscured branch overlooking it.

I probably have a couple minutes before they get here....and there is the possibility of some action soon....I want to enjoy it to the fullest don't I? Be fully prepared?

He had begun toying with the clasp of a small pocket on his chest as soon as he reached his perch, manipulating the buckle and moving the strap out and back in.

Yes, yes I do. I have to be at the top of my game, thats for certain.

The pocket was open in an instant and now he looked down at a clear vial in his hand, about the size of a pinkie finger. It was made of reinforced pseudo-glass Cervantes had created for him, and inside was just over 5 grams of blow. He had even got the ancient man to start producing a premium version himself, with a complex formula that seemed to have been gleaned from ancient religious texts and his own new innovations, with the plants supplied directly from Columbia.

Artor slid what looked like a miniature ladle out of a holder in the pocket and removed the vials seal, then scooped out a generous portion and lifted it to his nostril. He repeated this rapidly several times in a row, switching nostrils each time. In a few seconds he felt a sudden numbness pervade his face and mouth, and then down the back of his throat as the excess powder dripped down from his nasal cavity. Momentarily after this his heart began pounding and he felt the high spread throughout his body, as if his blood was pumping a hundred times harder and was full of pure energy. He felt unstoppable. And then the burst of blood poured out of his nose, just like normal.

Ok. Now I'm ready.

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 08:50 PM
OOC : No worries! I found a way on how to interact with him. ^ - ^

Mace walked into the graveyard after the boy she had seen, "Mitch..." She brushed down her hair and walked forward; deeper into the graveyard. She reached a large tree and climbed it, scratching her elbows and knees. She reached the top and sat on a branch.

Mace ate her lunch as she looked down at the tombstones. She noticed movement close by which surprised her endearly. She fell from the branch, cutting herself on her side badly. Mace looked down at the cut, 'Crap... That's gonna scar me good.' The movement continued. Mace picked up her stake which was deep in the dirt.

Mace walked cautiously over to where the movement had taken place and noticed a man... He had dark hair and looked about 30. He was rather handsome, but Mace cared none. What really mattered: Who the hell was he? Mace growled out, "God, who the hell are you?" She kept her stake against her body, making sure not to give away her identity.

Mace brushed down her hair as she looked around nervously, where was the boy? She looked down at where the scar was, her white shirt was soaked in blood.

---

Mitch ran. He ran to the shadows and hid. He looked around carefully and dug in the dirt. Something started to appear, it was metal and square. His hands grasped around the handles and pulled out the large box. He entered in the code, 2956720 and opened it up. Inside was a large gun, some clothes, and a sandwhich. Mitch picked up the sandwhich and ate it quickly. Meaty... Yum.

Mitch turned and climbed up the tree and looked around. There was a door made of different clothes. Mitch crawled in. Inside were cushions, a table, a bed, some windows, some book cases (practically empty,) a kitchen area, and lastly a small desk with a laptop resting on top. He sat on top of the bed and looked up at the ceiling, there was a lamp made of candles and a large window. It was a nice home he had here.

Torcano
05-28-2010, 02:03 PM
"God, who the hell are you?"

The girl walked into a shaft of pale moonlight as she spoke and Artor took the opportunity to eye her up and down. A pretty one, with a stake, and with blood pouring out here side? I like her already. He was perched on a low branch just across the clearing with his legs bent all the way down against themselves. In the dark bows of the tree, his knees being near his head's level made him look like the prongs of a shadowy trident.

"No, while close in both power and looks I am not He himself." A wide grin flashed across his face, the white of his teeth seemingly glowing in the darkness. Without warning the lithe Slayer sprung from his perch, spreading his arms then bending at the waist to tuck his extended legs and turn down into a swan dive.

He somersaulted twice and landed directly behind Mace; his left leg crouched. the right straight out to the side, left hand planted in front of him and his other arm straight out behind him. Hiiiiyaaa! Now this is a badass pose. His head hand hung down dramatically, and as he raised it Artor found himself staring the sharp point of stake in the eye.

"Well then umm," Artor flung his arm up and from his sleeve a thin foot-length of steel sprung forth, deflecting the point of the stake away from his face. He threw himself back into a backwards hand-spring, drawing his thin sword from its scabbard in a smooth motion simultaneously.

"Greetings my lady, Artor Haeltes. And who might our bloody lady be herself?" Artor stood casually but with tip of his blade hovering low in front of him, prepared to kill this girl if he had to no matter how little he might like it.