PDA

View Full Version : (M) New York, New York

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Rated Mature for comical mischief, language, drug and alcohol use, sexual content, and violence XD

"You think New York life is so easy, don't you?" Cher said angrily into her pink jeweled cell, "Well, its not... There's evil people here and... Life is hard." She was mad at her best friend, Kendra. She shook her head and rolled her eyes as Kendra said back, "Eh, just saying, Mon... You all rich and spoiled. Life's not gotta be dat bad, y'know..." Cher sighed, "Yeah, yeah... At least there ain't no such thing as guns in your place." She closed her cell with a snap and walked over to her fluffed bed. She was so angered with her life, and how everyone thought of her, 'Spoiled rotten, bitchy...' She almost wanted to cry, but Cher Maduchi didn't cry, never. So instead, she slowly fell asleep, anger filling up her insides.

~~~

Cher woke the next morning to ambulance whining outside. As she turned to her alarm clock she noticed that it was only 5: 30. Cher was used to waking up to ambulance and police sirens and the such. She sat up on her bed and rubbed her burning eyes. At least this gave her plenty time to get ready for school. She slipped into the walk-in closet and threw on a blue plaid skirt and cap, some black boots with a silver cross hanging down from it, and a black black shirt with blue cuffs. As she put on her cross necklace and hanging earrings her cell phone did that clinging bell sound it made when someone was calling her. She hurried to her phone and put it to her ear, "Hello?" she said worriedly, "Meet me at the graveyard slayer, it's time for me to kill ya..."

~~~

OK, yes this is another RP about vampires and vampire slayers and demons... But it has nothing to do with Buffy the Vampire Slayer so don't get all ticked off. Here is the form:

Name:
Sex:
Race (werewolf, vampire, vampire slayer, demon, angel, gypsy, witch/warlock, normal person):
Age (HINT: this is mostly about teens):
Any special powahs? (up to three powers):
Description (appearance):
Bio:
Any issues? (mental probs, anger issues etc.):
Other:

Rules:

You know, all the regular yadda yadda. Follow all the regular rules... No powerplaying, y'know. :)

Goals:

Reach 250 posts in this topic - X
Reach 50 posts in the RP - Completed!
Reach 100 posts in the RP - X
10 RP Joiners! - X

Keep posting!

Members:

Vampires - Livlaffluv as Glitz and Subborn
Vampire Slayer - Livlaffluv as Cher Maduchi
Werewolf - Ohbad-Hai as Dante Aldulfr
Vampire - Merry Gentry as Marna
Human - Nazguljcg as Alexandra(Alex) Palmer
Vampire - Vinyl as Jet Kiar
Human - Saga as Jon Thynner

Ohbad-Hai
05-07-2010, 02:23 AM
So Teen life in New york as a supernatural being? huh, sounds cool. Ok so what are the limitations on powers? I assume the description is also a bit of a Bio? and other as in... :P Lemme know I'm interested

Merry
05-07-2010, 01:21 PM
I'll play! I'll post up a char in this spot soon - Vampire ;)

Livlaffluv
05-07-2010, 07:12 PM
@Ohbad-Hai- Hi, and thanks for checking out New York, New York. :) So... You may have up to three powahs. They can be whatever you want, except anything that is too powerplay-like of course. Yes, the Description is like a Bio, I actually am going to change it to say Bio.

@Merry Gentry- Excited! Thanks for checking out New York, New York.

John
05-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Are human characters allowed to have psychic/supernatural abilities?

Livlaffluv
05-07-2010, 07:58 PM
@nazguljcg- Yeah, of course! My character is psychic and has telekinesis.

Ohbad-Hai
05-07-2010, 10:58 PM
OK well I'm almost ready to post my char, just tweaking him a lil bit. I hope my powers aren't to excessive. Or that my Wall of text isn't to daunting

Livlaffluv
05-07-2010, 11:26 PM
OK, it'll probably be fine.

Ohbad-Hai
05-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Name: Dante Aldulfr

Sex: Male

Species: Werewolf, sub-type Ithaeru (Crescent Moon)

Description:
Dante stands at 6'2 and weighs about 225lbs, broad shoulders and frame. He is fit and healthy, but not sculpted out of stone . He has long blond hair that falls just beyond his shoulder, and piercing blue eyes. A beard adorns his face as well as four piercings, a dual labret, lip and right eyebrow, as well as his ears, which are gauged. He has several notice tattoos on his body as well, a Valkyrie on his left arm, the mjolnir on his right arm. As well as the twenty four ruins of power tattooed all over his body. He wears clothing that is much to large for him, nothing to flattering or noticeable, Aside from the several necklaces adorned with symbolism's of a long dead faith, as well various chains and patches.

Bio:
Dante was like every other child, he loved to laugh play and get dirty. He just wanted to be hugged and loved. But that wasn't the case. He was an orphan along with his sister Ally. They grew up for the most part together at a group home. But one one day a family adopted Ally, and left Dante alone. Shortly afterwards Dante was adopted as well. But he ended up bouncing from home to home, from one abusive family to the next. By the age of ten he was informed about a tragic incident involving his sister and her care-giver., which ended up with his sister being brutally killed, and the care-giver standing trial. The event sent him off into a downward spiral, he became violent and depression kicked in. At the age of thirteen he ran away, after a particularly brutal beating from his care-giver. From there on he has been living on the streets ever since.

He has adapted to the streets, through violence and thievery. His only source of income is a government aid cheque. He has no home, he lives a transient existence, traveling all over New york. Two weeks before his seventeenth birthday, he was attacked in central park by what he assumed was a very large dog. He wasn't that lucky.

His first change was traumatic, as is every birth. He awoke to an intense pain all over his body. The sounds of his bones cracking and popping reshaping him into the monster he forever will be. His screams of pain turned into a bone chilling howl. His muscles grew to accommodate his new form. His senses where overwhelmed, he heard voices. They were all speaking as one a harmonic growl. The world began to grow dark, and he felt like he was on fire, with a sudden flash of light, and what he saw looked like was his sister. But all grew black. He awoke the next morning, covered in blood, his cloths ripped. He saw her, shimmering gossamer. As pale as the moon herself, Ally looked at him, she smiled and said in a voice that sounded too far away, “It wasn't your fault.” Then she vanished, Dante laid back down and cried.

He never found her again, or the wolf that changed him. Dante learned his abilities on his own, through dreams, and visions. As well as a through a few spirits. He abused his abilities for the most part, not realizing what he could do. Making his life easier, performing minor thefts and vanishing out of a problems way. His changes grew more controlled, and he began to shift through the five forms with growing mastery. But he still loses control, and finds himself in odd places with even odder items. But he wanders alone, wondering if there are anymore like him, or any other supernatural beings. Hopefully he will soon find out.

Other:
Dante has very few worldly possessions that he calls his own. He has a damaged I-pod which has one working head phone, and a wall jack for it. As well as a cellphone, with charger. A back pack with a 8-inch silver combat knife, jacket, gloves, miscellaneous sewing supplies,a carved cedar wolf totem, as well as some ritual supplies and a 40oz of rum. A wallet, that contains a bank card and two pieces of I.D (fake), $20, several condoms and a picture of his long dead sister Ally.

Issues:
Mild anger,mild depression, moody, self-esteem and confidence levels. Trust, once earned protective tendencies. On his way to becoming an alcoholic. Tends to talk to himself, mumbles.

Powers/Abilities:

Spirit Walker: Being born under the crescent moon allows Dante to speak to and see spirits, as well as cross the bridge to the spirit world. Dante refers to the spirit bridge as the “Gauntlet” mainly due to it's difficulty to cross and dangerous denizens that inhabit the crossroads of the realms.

Ghost Step: Allows Dante to change into a ephemeral state. He cannot affect the physical world in anyway. He doesn't fall unhindered through floors or poured foundations of structures, unless he wants to- the generally accepted laws of physics apply. He cannot stay in this form indefinitely, after a prolonged use he becomes weakened, potentially passing out, where the ability automatically fails. His personal possessions worn do change into the state with him, but nothing large.

Hunt/Bind/Banish Rites and Rituals: It allows Dante the rites and abilities to hunt spirits, and allows him to either bind them to a Human, items or a place. Or banish them back across the “Gauntlet”

Livlaffluv
05-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Accepted :)

Liked the Bio!

Ohbad-Hai
05-08-2010, 02:28 AM

Livlaffluv
05-08-2010, 04:45 AM
No prob! Here's my Character Sheet:

Name: Cher Kalinsko

Sex: Female

Race: Vampire Slayer/Studying witch-craft

Any special powahs?:

Telekinesis - The power to move objects with your mind.

Psychic - Can see the future at some moments.

Various Witch-Craft Spells

Description: Short dirty blonde hair. She usually keeps it down, but sometimes she likes to put it up in pig-tails. She dyes her hair into wacky colors on rare occasions, but usually just puts one streak that resembles her mood, her streak changes every day. Cher is always wearing a silver cross around her neck and matching earrings. Her eyes are hazel, but tend to turn to a dark purple. She likes to wear plaid clothes that are low-cut...

Bio: When Cher was 13 her Mother and Father died in a car accident. She, her baby brother and sister, all lived fine. Luckily, Cher is great at building things and made it comfortable and to their fashion. No one ever asks why they are living off on their own, the residents of New York usually don't.

When she was 15 she learned that she was a Vampire Slayer. Cher didn't believe it until she came across a Vampire. She, strangely, didn't freak and killed it easily, she then knew that she truly was a Vampire Slayer. At this time her baby brother was 13, who found he was a Werewolf. Bryan (Cher's baby brother) was shot and killed by a Werewolf Hunter, from then on Cher has been hunting the man who killed her brother.

At 16 Cher decided to study Witch-craft. Now she can do various spells that she learned. On accident she turned her baby sister (who was 12) into a hedgehog. Her little sister is now her pet.

Now, she is even more serious about her Vampire Slaying and is always busy. In her free time she studies witch-craft and tries to hunt down the man who killed her brother.

New York has turned out to not be quite what everyone thinks...

Any issues?: Anger issues

Other: She owns a secret set of guns which she practices using in her backyard.

Ohbad-Hai
05-08-2010, 04:56 AM
Nice, Like how you turned your sis into a Hedgehog, and made her your pet/familiar :). Also like the idea of the hunter hunting another hunter.

Livlaffluv
05-08-2010, 06:23 AM
Lol, thanks. :)

Livlaffluv
05-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Oofz, need more members...

Livlaffluv
05-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Well, I'm going to start the IC in a second...

nonangelic92
05-08-2010, 04:02 PM
oooh sounds interesting. I may join.

Livlaffluv
05-08-2010, 04:31 PM
@nonangelic- Cool, I hope you do! We need more members ;)

BTW everyone, posted the IC under IC Mature RP Forum. Hope to see you posting there soon!

Ohbad-Hai
05-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Posted, enter Dante :D

Livlaffluv
05-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Posted :D

Ohbad-Hai
05-09-2010, 04:49 AM
Posted :)

Merry
05-09-2010, 03:22 PM
I'm still joining.. I just have been swamped with life for a bit. Today, something will be posted today! :) Thank you for your kindness and understanding as my life intruded on my fun in your game!

Livlaffluv
05-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Oh it's perfectly fine, Merry Gentry. Life matters more then a RP! Take all the time you need. :)

Livlaffluv
05-09-2010, 04:21 PM

Ohbad-Hai
05-09-2010, 08:00 PM

Livlaffluv
05-09-2010, 09:34 PM

Ohbad-Hai
05-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Posted :) Still seems it is only you and I :P oh well. Kinda like it that way right now :D

Merry
05-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Character Name: Marna
Character Age: 352 approximate, appearance 18
Character Group: Vampire

Character Appearance
Nordic features, long blonde hair, approximately 6ft, ice blue eyes, toned appearance
http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww298/merryg/Thirst.jpg

Character’s Basic Information/Background:
She was born into the vampire world sometime in the 1600’s around the time of the Dutch-Swedish Wars. Her family was brutally slaughtered by soldiers invading the small fishing villages on the borders of the Baltic Sea. Marna managed to escape captivity and slavery only to be brought into the dark world by a wandering band of vampires looking for easy kills provided by the devastation of the war. Her vampire troupe was systematically killed off over then next few hundred years or thereafter by a band of werewolves. Leaving her alone in the world once again.

Character’s Personality and any Other Details of Importance:

Marna, is endowed with most general vampiric abilities. Ability to dissolve into mist, ability to read and control the thoughts of humans. She can sense strong emotions usually emitted by werewolves. Small visions of the future, or potential future visions.

She possesses an extreme dislike of the Werewolf culture and most of its inhabitants.
She has over the years acquired formidable strength for a vampire of her size and build and has become very handy with most hand weapons. Like most of her kind she experiences weakness during the daylight hours, but is not totally incapacitated due to the length of her life. She has a generally low key personality but will aggressively take what she wants by any means necessary. She has been known to torment her victims for days on end before finally disposing of said enemies.

Marna has a beautiful sculptured and Nordic look and tends to dress in dark close fitting clothing. She enjoys the finer things in life and do whatever is necessary to get what she wants. Having fought her way to the top of her clan, she has no intentions of being removed anytime soon. She rules the subordinates within her section with a ruthless and deadly hand, those that disagree with her way of thinking don’t usual remain long within her territory.

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Wow.. >.< nice

Merry
05-10-2010, 12:07 AM
sorry OH.... ;)

Let me know if it's too much Liv? ok?

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Awesome! Accepted! :)

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Oh yeah, and posted!

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 01:07 AM
One last thing, if any new people (like you Merry) will need a good way to fit themselves into the story just ask me and I can help you :)

Merry
05-10-2010, 01:30 AM
I have a thought about a start... ;)

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 01:32 AM
OK Merry, that's great :)

Merry
05-10-2010, 02:09 AM
Alexandra is going to be Naz's character.. he's working on his profile/bio now :)

an I posted..

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Posted

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 02:22 AM
OK, I'll post! :D

John
05-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Work in Progress

Name: Alexandra(Alex) Palmer
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Special Powers: Precognitive abilities

Description: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/nazguljcg/scaled.png

Bio: Alex was born into your typical middle class family living in Queens. She showed an aptitude and a love for art at an early age. When she turned ten she became disturbed when the things she would paint and draw would come true. She stopped drawing for a while, but eventually came back to it at fifteen. Her first work upon her return was something which disturbed her greatly. She painted a picture of herself being fed on by a vampire. Finding a renewed love for art, and not believing that vampires were real, she continued painting, assuming it was just her mind playing tricks on her.

When Alex was seventeen, she snuck into a nightclub with a few of her friends. She became separated form them and met Marna, who offered to help her get home. Marna first convinced Alex to go back to her place for some drinks, and Alex, already tipsy, agreed to go. Alex to this day remains insure as to when her painting came true that night. The evening is still a blur. But she does clearly remember Marna feeding off of her. She also remembers enjoying the pain that went with the teeth digging into her neck, and the pleasure at being brought to the brink of death.

Before Marna could finish the job, Alex begged for her life, offering to serve Marna in anyway she wanted. Something about Alex must have intrigued Marna because she agreed. Alex did everything Marna asked of her, from sexual favours to killing when the need arose. Even seducing food for her mistress and luring them back to Marna’s penthouse where she could feed on them.

Once Alex turned eighteen, she dropped out of school and left home to live with Marna and attend to her every need, no matter what that might be. She still paints, for pleasure and at Marna’s request. Although she has never asked for it, she does know that one day she will be turned into a vampire by her mistress as she has painted it happening.

Issues: Masochistic, submissive

Other: Was taught how to use a sword by Marna. Carries a wakizashi.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 02:38 AM
It's looking good naz!

John
05-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Getting there. I really suck at making sheets XD

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 02:45 AM
No it's fine naz, so far Alex looks great :)

John
05-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Quick question, does a human have to drink vampire blood to turn into one, ofr does just the bite do it?

Merry
05-10-2010, 02:47 AM
isn't she sexy!

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Either one works naz :)

LOL Merry, totally smexy XD

I am not quite sure how you guys are like "companions." If Alex is human and yours, Merry, is a vampire. >_<

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 02:54 AM
Seriously, this RP is really catching on :D

John
05-10-2010, 02:59 AM
I am not quite sure how you guys are like "companions." If Alex is human and yours, Merry, is a vampire. >_<

To answer your question, my sheet is complete. Let me know what you think.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Wow, awesome! I like how your like Marna's slave! :)

John
05-10-2010, 03:06 AM
Cool, thanks.

Merry
05-10-2010, 03:08 AM
:giggle: I always wanted a sexy slave! thanks Nazzy... :XD:

John
05-10-2010, 03:10 AM
My pleasure Merry, or is it yours? XD

Merry
05-10-2010, 03:12 AM
~lmao~ we'll see about that...

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 03:22 AM
I gtg, but will be back later! Keep RPing but don't get TOO ahead of meh :D

Merry
05-10-2010, 03:25 AM
*waves* g'night Liv! I'm off myself.. see ya'll tomorrow ;)

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 03:28 AM
G'night Merry!

I will be back on tonight.

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Posted

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Back, will post

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 04:53 AM

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 05:34 AM
I'm getting off for the night once you post, Ob. I will respond to it tomorrow morning. I'll see you soon. :)

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Alright I posted. :) I'm very much enjoying this

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 05:40 AM
:) I'm too. We'll post more tomorrow! G'night!

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 05:46 AM
Take care :D

John
05-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Okay, posted finally. Hope you like it.

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Good post, very much enjoyed it, also welcome to the story :). Oh yea, I posted, and I believe it is my turn to fall into sleep. Night.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Im back, your posts are both great! Welcome to the story naz! :)

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 03:42 PM

Merry
05-10-2010, 07:14 PM
<3 nice! Naz & I worked on a post together, since our char's are "connected"
hope you enjoy it!

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Oh yes, I definitely enjoyed it... Keep up the good work! ;)

Their relationship is interesting... Fun to read :)

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 07:32 PM

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Posting :)

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 07:51 PM
OK, posted!

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm thinking of making a vampire character... Dunno yet. :)

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Oh boy :P

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
:P I know... What do you think?

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Anyone ready to post? Sorry, desperate XD

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm just re reading and tweaking It will be up with in a few mins :P

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Alrighty! :)

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 09:30 PM
And there we go :D, so demanding jeez

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Lol! So sorry! I just am having fun with the RP and impatient for everyone to post.

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 09:36 PM
I just think we are getting a lil a head of the other two :P, oh I'm thoroughly enjoying this one as well :D Don't worry.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Yeah we are getting ahead... We shouldn't post too much more probably.

Posted

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Yes but I need to post >.<

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Addiction XD

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Very much, it is so much more fun being in the story your reading, and have some control over the events. I just cannot help but continue, especially watching our characters develop more.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I completely agree! From their reactions towards each other its obvious they're prob gonna be a couple in the future. :P

Posted... Bryan not happy with you. Read it and you'll see what I mean ;)

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Wow, oh boy.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Lol, I know!

John
05-10-2010, 11:08 PM
You can expect a post form me sometime in the next few hours. And it will prolly be a co op

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 11:10 PM
OK, naz :)

Also, I'm gonna make my vampire now... I'm wondering what gender it should be. Any ideas anyone? :P

John
05-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Perhaps male, since we seem to have more females than males. But hey, that's just me.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Yeah, good idea. :)

Here goes, next post of mine will be my Character Sheet!

Ohbad-Hai
05-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Bah Dante's enough male for all :D, hehe anyway hope Cher is ok with some pain cause I posted.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 11:37 PM
OK, I made a male AND female. XD

Name: Glitz and Subborn

Sex: Glitz - Female/Subborn - Male

Race: Vampires

Age: Glitz - 694, looks 24/ Subborn 22, just turned into a vampire.

Any special powahs?:

1. Both of them have the power to see the dead.
2. Subborn, if working very hard, can bring what hes thinking to life.
3. Glitz can hypnotize people to do some things, it only works for a short period of time, though.

Description:

Glitz:
Glitz is beautiful with long dark brown hair. She has blood-red eyes that match her lips. She has a long curved body and always wears low-cut skin-tight clothes. She is 6'7" and towers over most human and even vampires. Especially Subborn, her love.

Subborn:
Subborn is tall but not even close to as tall as Glitz, he stands at a 6'2". He is buff and tends to wear short sleaved shirts. He always wears a top-hat to make him look taller and a blood-red cape. He has completely black eyes with no white part, this is because of all the magic he has done in the past.

Bio: Glitz and Subborn: Four years ago Glitz found Subborn in a run down apartment practicing witch-craft. When Subborn finally noticed she was there she didn't do anything to him, she was especially drawn to him.

He didn't know she was a vampire so he let her stay with him in his run down apartment. They lived there for two years together. In the first month that Glitz lived there Subborn found out she was a vampire. He let her feed on him and he helped her become strong. In the last year they lived in the apartment Glitz bit Subborn and turned him into a vampire. They then went to a large, haunted mansion where they have lived for the rest of their time together, which has been two years.

More info later.

Any issues? (mental probs, anger issues etc.): Glitz - Anger issues, bad attitude. Subborn - When fighting he tortures whatever he is killing for a long time before he finally lets it die.

Other: N/A

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 11:58 PM

Ohbad-Hai
05-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Oh jeez, your pinching me hard >.< I'm going out for a bit, but I will post when I get back, wow >.< Sorry to leave you hanging :D

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 12:08 AM
XD No worries... Hurry back! :P

Merry
05-11-2010, 12:45 AM
:aaa: you guys! are tooooo fast, but please proceed :XD:

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 01:06 AM
Sorry! We're addicted XD

John
05-11-2010, 01:07 AM
I posted BTW

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Yeah I saw, I wish I could respond to it... But you're not where Dante or Cher is -_-

They all have to meet sometime... BTW anyone see my Character Sheet for my vampires? :P

Merry
05-11-2010, 01:35 AM
*nods* yup, yup! looks good...

Ohbad-Hai
05-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Back and posted

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Welcome back, Ob... I went and had family night... But am back XD

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Posted :P

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 03:55 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT:

My goals:

Reach 250 posts in this topic
Reach 50 posts in the RP

Help me reach these goals guys... Keep posting. XP

Ohbad-Hai
05-11-2010, 04:17 AM
Posted >.< this is gonna hurt....

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 04:32 AM
>.<

Posted!

Ohbad-Hai
05-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Post up

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 05:35 AM
:) Posted :)

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 05:37 AM
I'm logging out now, go ahead and post again and I'll respond tomorrow. ;P

Ohbad-Hai
05-11-2010, 05:41 AM
Alright have good night :)

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 05:42 AM
Night! Sleep well, whenever you go to bed. :)

Merry
05-11-2010, 12:38 PM
oh nooooooo!

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww298/merryg/vampirecat.jpg

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Not the sunlight, Vampire Kitten! Nooooooo!

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Posted...

I want Alex/Marna to meet Glitz/Subborn in at least the next three posts... Sometime then, what you think? :)

Merry
05-11-2010, 03:19 PM
sounds good... we're heading to the cemetary to figure out what happened out there.. ;) soon as Alex is done painting

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Okie dokes! :P

Livlaffluv
05-11-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm off for most of the day everyone. I'll be back tonight, so you guys post... And I'll respond soon enough ;)

Ohbad-Hai
05-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Posted

Merry
05-12-2010, 02:02 AM
I'm working on it.. but I can't post as quick as you guys.. gots too much stuff that steals my time away.. I'll do my best

Ohbad-Hai
05-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Sorry >.<

Merry
05-12-2010, 02:39 AM
it's ok.. as long as you guys are having fun.. I just didn't realize you guys would be going so fast! :aaa:

Ohbad-Hai
05-12-2010, 02:45 AM
Yea that kinda happens when we are both on at the same time, and I have a fountain of ideas, that are needing to be released. Especially when I cannot find my medium in any other form right now >.< and I get sweeped up in stories that I'm involved in.

Vinyl
05-12-2010, 04:00 AM
Name: Jet Kiar
Race (werewolf, vampire, vampire slayer, demon, angel, gypsy, witch/warlock, normal person): Vampire
Age (HINT: this is mostly about teens): 19
Any special powahs? (up to three powers):

-Power over element of Electricity
-Increased physical agility

Description (appearance): http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2055/derrick3456mf.jpg
Bio: Jet was turned into a vampire in the 1800s, he was taken into a part of coven that would train and teach him the ways of the vampire. He has no memory of who is, from his human life. After many years, Jet took notice of the coven's laws, and he didn't like them. The coven would trade leaders, when one of the coven would defeat the leader in a battle. Jet was then an option, to become the new leader. Instead, of following the glory path....Jet disappeared from the coven. To live, on his own.

The coven had never had anyone leave before, and found it extremely offensive. The coven is now after Jet, to get revenge.
Any issues? (mental probs, anger issues etc.): Moody, dare devil, pleasure addict
Other: Drives a motorcycle

John
05-12-2010, 04:16 AM
You know, If you want to get more players for this, you could always put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304)

Or submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

On another note, I will most likely post tomorrow or today depending on time zone XD

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 04:47 AM
OK, I'm online! Let me catch up and I'll post ;)

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Vinyl, you're accepted!

Ohbad-Hai
05-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Oh boy more Vampires >.<

Vinyl
05-12-2010, 05:08 AM
Thanks! I'll read what's going on and then post.

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Lol, posted!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Here's what to expect in the future:

The living dummies - You know what I mean, walking and talking wooden dummies.
~
A giant creature flies in the sky - What does it mean? And, most important, what is it?
~
Nixies swim by in the lake waiting for a meal - These Nixies are like mermaids, but they swim with little grace. They fight for their territory, and don't think they'll let you go off easy.
~
Major voodoo - But who is casting it? And will you be its next victim?

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Cher finally kissed Dante... O.O

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 05:39 AM
I'm off at 11... Which is 20 minutes away in my time zone. Will probably be able to respond to someone's post if you post quickly. ;)

Ohbad-Hai
05-12-2010, 05:45 AM
I posted :D

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 06:02 AM
Ok, I posted. Go ahead and post again and I'll respond tomorrow morning.

I lost my dog today so I will be busy posting posters around the neighborhood. Hope someone can find her. Wish me luck!

Also, I have college work and stuff, but I'm on RPA even when working on it. So I'll be posting all day still.

Night, all! :)

Ohbad-Hai
05-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Good night and good luck, talk to you tomorrow :)

Ohbad-Hai
05-12-2010, 07:00 AM
Oh, and posted.

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Morning!

I'll check out the RP...

Merry
05-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Hope you find your dog!

Oh - and I would be extremely remiss in my Admin duties if I did not kinda tell you to spoiler up your Signature - you're a wee bit over the signature guidelines... just a tad.. total allowed size is 500x220 - let me know know if you need any assistance with that.

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Okie dokie, I'll change it. :)

Ohbad-Hai
05-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Ok posted, I'm gonna be a bit busy today so I will be posting a lot slower. I've got a few things that involve tank cleanings. :S Anyway It is up, oh and Good morning even though it is half past noon now >.<

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 07:44 PM
No worries, post at your own speed.

Good half past noon XD

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 08:27 PM

Ohbad-Hai
05-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Posted

Livlaffluv
05-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Posted

Little wooden man escaped and is ready to attack... Read my post and you'll see what I mean ;)

Ohbad-Hai
05-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Ok posted, and am thinking we are getting too far a head now :P we should let the others catch up.

John
05-13-2010, 01:44 AM
Merry and I are working on a post, expect it soonish.

Livlaffluv
05-13-2010, 01:57 AM
Yeah, I was just gonna say we should wait too. We'll wait for Merry and Naz.

Naz, how's the post coming along? You think it will be posted up today... Tomorrow? :)

Merry
05-13-2010, 02:01 AM
tonight!

Livlaffluv
05-13-2010, 02:18 AM
OK, great! :)

Livlaffluv
05-13-2010, 05:10 AM
Posted :P

Livlaffluv
05-13-2010, 05:24 AM
Going to bed, night night all! :P

Vinyl
05-13-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm placing Jet in your way Merry :p thought it would be a good way to push him into the story. Just a heads up.

John
05-13-2010, 07:30 AM
There is a small chance I will post tonite before bed. If not, definitely tomorrow before bed. Looking forward to getting to know your character Vinyl.

Ohbad-Hai
05-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Sorry I got caught up with some RL stuff, but I posted. And getting around to the others :P

Livlaffluv
05-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Hey, Ob! :)

Livlaffluv
05-14-2010, 12:06 AM

Ohbad-Hai
05-14-2010, 01:17 AM
About to post, >.< nothing like Blood lust to get the heart pumping

Ohbad-Hai
05-14-2010, 02:26 AM
Merry
05-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Awesome! I'll get to a post today - sorry but my RL is sooooo insane right now! I'm doing my best to keep up. ;)

I'm placing Jet in your way Merry :p thought it would be a good way to push him into the story. Just a heads up.

Livlaffluv
05-14-2010, 04:22 PM
NW Merry! :)

Merry
05-14-2010, 05:16 PM
thank you Liv.. *huggles*

Livlaffluv
05-14-2010, 06:21 PM
*huggles* :)

Take all the time you need, me and Ob are too fast :P

Merry
05-14-2010, 06:24 PM
-grin- posted

Ohbad-Hai
05-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Even werewolves bleed.. I posted >.<

Livlaffluv
05-14-2010, 11:02 PM
>.< Posted...

Cher died for a short period of time :O

Ohbad-Hai
05-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Bloody dirty naked Dante >.< Posted

Livlaffluv
05-15-2010, 01:24 AM
XD Posted XD

Livlaffluv
05-17-2010, 04:56 PM
OK, so I went out on a surprise vacation (to the lake) so that's why I haven't posted. SORRY! >O<

My family does the worst things at the worst times.... But we did have fun ;)

Ohbad-Hai
05-17-2010, 08:26 PM
That is fine, glad you had fun :D

Merry
05-18-2010, 01:58 PM
working on a posty post :)

John
05-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Are we going to get all of the characters joined up and working together at some point? Just curious.

Livlaffluv
05-18-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm thinking probably...

Vinyl
05-19-2010, 04:34 AM
Just waiting on Merry ;)

John
05-19-2010, 04:40 AM
Doing a co op wiht Merry, one of us will post either tonight or tomorrow.

Vinyl
05-19-2010, 04:42 AM
no problem, I was just reminding you both.

Livlaffluv
05-19-2010, 05:02 AM
Kay! Finally gonna post :P

Ohbad-Hai
05-19-2010, 07:32 PM
Posted

Trafalgar
05-19-2010, 09:47 PM
I dont want to just spit out a character without knowing this..
Is this rp open for more people.?

TheDashingRogue
05-19-2010, 09:48 PM
A question that has crossed my mind also...

John
05-19-2010, 10:13 PM
To the best of my knowledge, Liv is still accepting. As of this moment we only have four players, so I would put up a sheet.

Merry
05-19-2010, 10:15 PM
*dancer* more people! what say you Liv?

oh-- and posted ;)

Sickly
05-19-2010, 10:19 PM
im new to the forums here but im not new to RP's
im wondering what new york new york is about
so if you could tell that would be cool
it looks pretty interesting

Ohbad-Hai
05-19-2010, 10:46 PM
I don't see why not, but it will be Liv's call in the end

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Most surely sorry! I have been busy lately...

We are accepting, yes!

Well, really, New York New York is mostly about living in New York as a super-natural creature. I'm not sure really how to explain it.

I will be posting ^ - ^

Sickly
05-20-2010, 12:39 AM
here's my character:

Name: Jon Thynner
Race: Human
Power: Black Touch: This power allows Jon to either triple the gravitational pull on an object or cancel the gravitational pull on the object.
http://www.animeresimleri.com/data/media/201/Mello_wallpaper.jpg
Bio: Jon grew up in harlem and was often abused by his neighbors for being a geeky white kid. Later on in his life Jon joined up with my gangs secretly pitted them against each other through the manipulation of information that is until they figured him out and tried to hunt him down. Jon is currently on the run but is unable to leave the city due to his obsessive compulsive nature. Jon likes to finish the things he starts especial when they try to kill him lately Jon has been getting in more and more dangerous situations and it has forced him to embrace practices he once thought to be ridiculous. Like the art of witchcraft, although he does not practise it he hires others to perform it on him so he can have some kind of protection. One such incident malfunctioned and inadvertantly gave him the strange ability to manipulate gravity.
Issues: OCD and some insomnia.
Other: Jon has been getting intense migraines lately

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 12:48 AM
Accepted! Good character ^ - ^

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 12:54 AM
UPDATE:

We've gone well over 50 in the RP so we have reached the goal! We're doing well! Good job all, keep posting!

Next goal:

100 posts in the RP

Currently:

71 posts in the RP

Another goal:

10 people to join New York New York!

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Welcome Saga! Hope you enjoy your time at New York New York.

Here's a late welcome to Vinyl, who has been around for a few days now... Better late then never, though, right?! Welcome Vinyl!

Sickly
05-20-2010, 12:58 AM
so do i make an intro post or do you introduce my character for me?

Trafalgar
05-20-2010, 01:50 AM
Darn,looks like you started with the character already Saga,Welp..guess its my turn now.Give me a sec.

Vinyl
05-20-2010, 02:39 AM
XD thanks!

TheDashingRogue
05-20-2010, 07:04 AM
I've got to leave for work in 20 minutes, but I'll put up a sheet later this evening. I'll write it in my head today!

Ohbad-Hai
05-20-2010, 08:51 AM
Posted, so yea I'm going out of town till the Sunday after this one, on Friday. I'll try to post but nothing will be a guarantee. :( Sorry

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Kay, can finally answer questions!

@Saga - You make your own intro... Need help with an opener? You could be off on your own smoking pot or you could find yourself in the graveyard passed out when you hear shouts. Just let your imagination run wild and come up with a good opener for your character. If you need any help coming up with one just ask. :)

@DashingRogue - KK! :)

@Ob - Will miss yah! :(

Sickly
05-20-2010, 05:53 PM
posting now

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 08:08 PM
-THIS IS AN ADVERTISMENT FOR ANOTHER RP OF MINE... I'M NOT PUTTING IT UP FOR RP OF THE WEEK-

Want to fight monsters?
Want to make friends?
Want to take on quests?
Want to shop for rare weapons?
Want to get a super awesome pet?
Most importantly... Want to play in one of the most outrageous, advanced, and realistic RP's ever?

Check out Kaleria! Under Fantasy RP OOC!

John
05-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Would you like a spot in my sig?

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Yes, I'd like that. Thank you! ^ - ^

John
05-20-2010, 08:58 PM
Consider it done.

Ohbad-Hai
05-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Posted, So if you need/want to Liv you can NPC my char when I'm gone. I'll be able to post for the rest of today, but as of Friday morning I'll be gone. I'll check in when I can.

Livlaffluv
05-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I think I might NPC Dante, not sure yet, though. ^ - ^

Ohbad-Hai
05-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Up to you. just sayin, you could just write him out in the Graveyard later and I'll write myself back in when I get back. sometin like that

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 12:37 AM
Hmm, maybe. Posted... Had writers block. Need someone else to post :P

Ohbad-Hai
05-21-2010, 04:51 AM
Ok, I've got an Idea on how to write myself out for now. Just gonna ask if you need Dante around for a few things or not? Cause If you don't I'll write myself out tonight, sort of "an act of god" thing, I have the Idea to go with writing myself back in as well to go with it, so I just would like to know >.<

Ohbad-Hai
05-21-2010, 05:33 AM
Well I guess this is it... I'm going to post and this is where Dante goes off on a side quest.. Don't have too much fun with out me. Posted

Livlaffluv
05-21-2010, 05:40 AM
Oh sorry! Yes, that's fine. Sorry XD

We won't have too much fun ;)

Ohbad-Hai
05-21-2010, 06:55 AM
Alright well I'll talk to you later,have fun take care, and I'll come back with a post and a char for the other RP

Sickly
05-21-2010, 03:41 PM
hey livlaffluv

i was doing some thinking i would very much like to do a review of your new york new york RP
i have started a RP review blog and i want your RP to the first i review

the review will take about two weeks to complete and i'd like to keep and open dialogue with you to understand what you have planned for this RP
please PM me if you accept or decline

John
05-24-2010, 02:43 AM
So I finally posted...whew. Hope you like it Liv.

Livlaffluv
05-24-2010, 03:05 AM
^^ I'll check it out!

Merry
05-24-2010, 02:43 PM
aww.... Jet saved Alex -luv- how sweet! Who's gonna save Cher? ;)

Livlaffluv
05-24-2010, 05:06 PM
*shruggles!* No one O.o

I'm thinking about making a shade "go good" and help Cher... And another one secretly follow the Vampires... Wanting to be like them xD

Sickly
05-24-2010, 05:18 PM
hey liv can we go to perhaps another locations other than the grave yard

Livlaffluv
05-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Well, yah but right now there's a big fight there... There's lots of places you can go... Home, stores, malls, blah blah blah. Whatever you would find in New York. And it's possible that Cher is dead O.o

Merry
05-24-2010, 06:49 PM
I could save you... just to torture you (evil)

Livlaffluv
05-24-2010, 06:58 PM
You could.. But I was thinking of that Shade thing I posted above (copied and pasted here xD):

I'm thinking about making a shade "go good" and help Cher And another one secretly follow the Vampires... Wanting to be like them xD

Merry
05-26-2010, 02:39 AM
well, now a shade can rescue you, and I can get into a battle! ;)
if you wish...

Vinyl
06-03-2010, 08:20 PM
So...uh, can't reply without Naz

Ohbad-Hai
06-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Ok well I'm gonna post... It is long but yeah Liv can I create another char? The Slayer that killed Bryan?

Oh also if you want me to clarify some of the "Terms" I am using ask please cause I use quite a few words that you might not know.

John
06-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Nice post Ohbad. Mine will be up tonite or tomorrow.