PDA

View Full Version : The Rage of the Ocean (M)

Livlaffluv
05-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Rated mature for sexual content, use of drugs and alcohol, language, and hardcore violence (blood).

The Story

The world is a strange place. So many mysteries to uncover. So little time. It's year 3210 and pirates have come back, but they don't care about gold anymore... They care about the mysteries of the water, of Earth, of everything. So now, they set off on new adventures only the brave could conquer. There are many different ships who set off and never come back, but there is only one who have gone on a total of three trips and came back with treasures and stories to tell, this ship is called the Kahbonna. On this ship there are many travelers who care for one another. The only problem, not every sail that blows across the wide ocean is like this, some are greedy and evil. And other things lurk beneath the ocean, too. This crew isn't scared, though... And never will be.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance/picture:
Bio:
Other:

Accepted Members

Captain: (me)
Captains Apprentice 1:
Captains Apprentice 2:
Look-out:
Marine Sergeant:
Marine 1:
Marine 2:
Marine 3:
Marine 4:
Marine 5:
Scavenger 1:
Scavenger 2:
Scavenger 3:
Scavenger 4:
Scavenger 5:

~~~

Torcano
05-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Sounds like a cool idea, could you elaborate on what sort of events you envision transpiring? Just curious, though I'm going to post up my form a bit later on anyway, would be very interested in joining.

Precisely sort of the RP I'm looking for actually.

Livlaffluv
05-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Hmmm, well I have been thinking of ideas such as a giant squid, an attack by the walking dead pirates, and sailing into a cave and being trapped inside... More ideas eventually but currently that's all I have.

I'm excited to see your form!

Stream
05-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Remember to submit your RP for RP of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905). Front page exposure and it's sure to bring in plenty of players.

Torcano
05-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Well those are the sort of things that I hoped for, so I'm definately on board (pun intended) for this. How many people were you hoping to get before starting?

Oh and I was thinking, perhaps the attackers could be called "Marines". With each "attacker" character being a Sergeant in charge of a squad of 5 NPC marines?

Or actually one player as the Sergeant and the other 4 as Marines.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 05:39 PM
That's a great idea, Torcano!

I was hoping to get at least one "Marine" and one "Scavenger" before starting.