PDA

View Full Version : Geeky's Arenas of DOOM!

Craze
01-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Craze

Wins
Losses
Draws
Susan
Shizam
Power
Flow
Total
League
score
Badge

Craze

Characters

Name
Wins
Losses
Draws
Ranking
(Pos)
Ranking
(Score)
Health

Xigbar
(Alive)

Sephiroth
(Alive)

Joker
(Alive)

Barbossa
(Alive)

Xehanort
(Alive)

Arenas

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111007081314/batman/images/9/98/ArkhamMorgueArt.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljzqu2lhQT1qgvvtno1_500.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3693/dissidiaredmoon.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/pirates/images/d/df/Fight_on_Isla_de_Muerta_4.png

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/226/1/d/1d3780ba4b76b7360710b185c0096e1c.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JSF-MoN3xTo/TslBKGiyz-I/AAAAAAAAA24/nVeJSAUfS7M/s1600/Monarch+Theater.png

http://www.wordwizardsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/tron-city-grid-back-end.jpg

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/ff7-bg-08.jpg

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2009/354/c/7/KH_Where_Nothing_Gathers_by_davislim.jpg

http://www.khwiki.net/images/d/d0/Radiant_Garden_Exterior_KHBBS.png

Craze
01-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Xigbar stepped out of a dark portal into the Monarch Theatre. He scratched on the back of his head and looked around in the deserted theater. "Jeez. This place is even worse off than I thought." he said as he kicked over a chair. He looked around. "Hello? Anyone here?"

SQJ
01-08-2013, 08:31 AM
White smoke burst in through all of the theatre windows swirling around and joining and slamming to the ground behind Xigbar forming into Dumbledore with his wand already raised.

"Bombarda"

With a sharp but violent flick of his wand a powerful and solid force pushed forward at high speed slamming into Xigbar. There wasn't time to waste to waste, age wasn't on his side and he knew he had to wrap it up quickly.

Craze
01-08-2013, 04:58 PM
After Xigbar recovered from the attack, he saw Dumbledore as the smoke was extinguished. "Well, that's one way to welcome a guy..." Xigbar muttered. He summoned his dual guns and loaded them. Xigbar teleported to the edge of a balcony and hung upside down on it.
"Let's see how ya dance, old coot."
A soft click was heard in both of the guns, and they started firing like crazy. Red, neon-glowing projectiles rushed after Dumbledore like a machine gun.

SQJ
01-08-2013, 08:01 PM
The moment he'd seen the gun he'd seen the inevitability of shooting. Dumbledore's wand twirled with definite purpose over his head. Bullets turned to dust as Dumbledore kept using up his power to maintain the spell. It was a powerful spell and he knew he was right to speed things up, with the same twirl flames burst up from the floor boards hiding him in flame and smoke as an air bubble formed over him.

Craze
01-08-2013, 08:14 PM
"Not much of a talker, eh?" Xigbar said as he reloaded his guns. Seeing the air bubble, he raised an eyebrow. "You've got some nice tricks there... But so have I." The second he said that sentence, he teleported away. He started to circle around Dumbledore in the air, and created a circle of wasted bullets around Dumbledore. Watching Dumbledore getting confused by this action, Xigbar teleported to behind Dumbledore, shot one bullet in the air bubble to pop it, then kicked Dumbledore into a wall.

SQJ
01-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Dumbledore managed to take a deep breath before the air was kicked out of him. Dumbledore fell to the ground, avoiding the flames which spread around the theatre quickly. Hiding with the flame, letting the edges of his robe catch fire to get right up behind him, his wand aimed right at the small of his back. "Bombarda Maxima!" Dumbledore roared. "There are your words young man" Dumbledore said as a massive force struck Xigbor.

Craze
01-08-2013, 08:46 PM
"Oof." Xigbar said as he was crushed into a wall. His cloak was ripped, and his hair which was first tied in a ponytail was now hanging loose over his shoulders. "I... think I chipped a... nail back there." Xigbar teleported away from the hole in the wall and was now hanging upside down in the theater, safe from the fire. Xigbar pressed both of his guns together to create some kind of sniper, and pressed his eye against the scoop. Once the neon green letters read "Target Acquired" Xigbar grinned. "Gotcha now, old coot!" Then, a massive blast came from the forged gun and a large beam rushed at Dumbledore.

SQJ
01-08-2013, 09:03 PM
(Dude that's 111 words, you're word count is waaaaay above 75, there's a reason there's such huge gaps between my posts is because I have to trim my words lol)

With the smoke covering everything, Dumbledore found himself relying on the man's words. As soon as the words "Gotcha" came, Dumbledore reacted, aiming his wand right at the ground and flicked his wand up. The ground below rose up, creating a wall which the blast struck, the wall broke and the impact knocked Dumbledore off his feet but he disappeared into the smoke aparating behind Xigbor, "Legumis" He roared aiming searing pain at his brain.

Craze
01-09-2013, 06:28 AM
(Sorry man, I can get carried away easily :S I'll limit my posts in the future)

As Xigbar fell down on the stage in pain, he begged the old man to stop. "Alright, alright, old coot... You win..."
When the spell Dumbledore had casted on him stopped, Xigbar stood up and gave Dumbledore a foul look. "But I'll have you know, this is not over... I'm coming for you, old man." he then disappeared.

SQJ
01-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Surprised but undeterred Dumbledore swung his wand and the flames grew up wards before dispersing all around him, leaving a silver grey wall of smoke and ash, his air bubble returned as he rested, catching his breath. "I'm afraid I'm quite far behind my time. Can't keep up with these troublesome battles."

Craze
01-09-2013, 04:11 PM
[Haytham Vs. Barbossa - Post #1]

Barbossa walked into the cavern full of treasure. He had once again visited Isla de Muerta, just to see the gold again. As he opened the chest with the cursed gold in it, he stroked the gold with his hand. "Ah... Aztec Gold, the cursed treasure..."

[Triple Battle w/ Pure - Post #11]

A distant laughter was heard from the balcony in the theater. "Woo! Bravo! Encore, encore! What a great battle! So intense, so amusing!" the Joker clapped his hands in enjoyment as he sat on the balcony and giggled.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Striding into the cave, Hatham spots Barbossa before Barbossa spots him. "Blast." He mouths to himself. He silently, traverses the cave floor, ducking from cover to cover, getting closer to Barbossa from behind. Getting close enough, he draws his pistol, cocks it, and places it to the back of Barbossa's head. "Leave, or die."

Craze
01-09-2013, 05:08 PM
[Haytham VS. Barbossa - Post #3]

Barbossa was surprised by the unexpected visitor. He thought about taking one of the pieces of gold, but that would only get him into more trouble. He didn't want to become cursed again. Barbossa turned around, ready to draw his sword, but reconsidered. "Why those fancy clothes? If ye're a pirate, lad, there's no point in hiding it." Barbossa smiled. His golden tooth shined in the moonlight.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 06:23 PM
"Pirate? Hardly. I seek to make the world a better place. There's something in here I want." He moves towards one of the piles of non-cursed treasure, keeping his eyes and pistol targeted on Barbossa. He then squats down and picks up what he had been searching for, a golden orb, that, at his touch glows brightly.

Love Amore
01-09-2013, 06:23 PM
TRIPLE BATTLE PART #1 - DUMBLEDORE V. XIGBAR

VICTORY: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Hi y'all, I'm Anna and I'll be your judge for this evening. You can be sure that I'll judge fairly and honestly and to the best of my abilities. May the best writer win!

Geeky's score:
Flow: 30/30
Susan: 30/30
Power: 30/30
Shazzam: 0/10

Pure's score:
Flow: 30/30
Power: 30/30
Shazzam: 10/10 For post number seven

I'll save my individual notes for my final judgement on this battle, BATTLE ON!

Craze
01-09-2013, 06:30 PM
[Haytham VS. Barbossa - Post #5]

Barbossa laughed, and with a quick and swift move he disarmed Haytham with his sword. "If ye've heard of me, ye might know I fancy apples. And certainly that one." Barbossa pointed to the golden orb in Haytham's hand. "I happen to be looking for it too, lad. Now be a good boy and hand it over."

SQJ
01-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Battle 1# Post 12

Dumbledore stared up at the new foe with wrinkled eyes and knew, tilted his head in a bow. "Unfortunately, I must take my leave. Unfortunately I cannot. As the young people say. 'bring it?'. So shall leave it in the hands of a more capable generation." Dumbledore disappeared in a stream of smoke and a pop. A second later the doors burst open and Marshall Law stepped in, bouncing on his heels. "Whhhooozahat!" Marshal cried.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 06:54 PM
"I'm afraid I cannot comply, sir." He slides it into a pouch, as he slams a smoke bomb down, releasing thick, acrid smoke. He rolls for his pistol, and uses his free running skills to clamber up a small ledge, and hide behind a stalactite.

Craze
01-09-2013, 06:57 PM
[Geek VS. Pure - Post #13]

Joker raised an eyebrow and then burst out in laughter. With tears of laughter, he slammed his fist on the ground. " I've seen LOADS of clowns, but YOU?! You top them all! HAHAHA! What kind of geek are you?!"

[Haytham VS. Barbossa - Post #7]

"Ye wish to hide, coward?" Barbossa raised his pistol in his left hand, still holding his cutlass in the other. "Fine then! A game of hide 'n seek, it be..." He started to wander around, searching for Haytham.

SQJ
01-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Battle 1 Post 14

"Whozat, whoooo" Marshal cried out, slamming his boot hard into the charred floor of the theatre. The floor board splintered and brother allowing him to shove his boot into the board to break a meter long board. With only his feet he kicked it into the air and fired a powerful kick into the end of the board, launching the charred wood right at the Joker's skull.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Haytham moves around, climbing on ledges, keeping behind Barbarossa. Extending his Hidden blade, he leaps down from above onto him, aiming the blade at Barbarossa's neck.

Craze
01-09-2013, 07:25 PM
[Geek VS. Pure - Post 15]

Removing the plank that was slammed into Joker's face, an unamused face appeared. "That's not funny at all." the Joker said, then he smiled again. He jumped up in the air, and kicked Marshal in his face.

[Haytham VS. Barbossa - Post #9]

(Cf, could you maybe also keep track of the post number? Makes it easier for me to count them.)

Barbossa heard the sound of footsteps above him and quickly did a sidestep. He dodged the attack and countered it with his cutlass. With a quick move he cut off the hidden blade to disarm Haytham. "Trying to sneak up behind me, lad?" Barbossa said. "No more tricks, let's see how good ye are with a sword, aye?"

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 07:35 PM
[HvB Post 10]

"As you wish." Haytham draws his saber out, and engages in a quick series of slashes and thrusts, balancing defensive posture with offensive strikes, showing that he is very talented with a sword, and has had years of training. "You know, if you just let me leave, you can have the rest of your treasure." Rolling to the left, he attempts a low slice at Barbossa's left ankle, to hamstring that leg.

Craze
01-09-2013, 07:49 PM
[BvH - Post #11]

Barbossa, as the skilled pirate that he is, saw the attack incoming and swiftly countered the attempt at his hamstring. "I care not for treasure, it be the Apple I'm here for." Barbossa said after a series of offensive strikes. Countering Haytham's sword with his cutlass, Barbossa aimed his pistol at Haytham's face.

SQJ
01-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Marshal was flung back, landing on his back but with his feet in the air. He swung them wildly and hoped back to his feet before retaking his stance, once again bouncing on his heals as he hopped from stance to stance, "Whoooo waa!" He yelled taking a run up before jumping, only to fake a high kick by dropped before he reached the joker sliding boot feet in the jokers ankles.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 07:54 PM
[HvCB post 12]

Haytham moves with skilled precision, backhanding the pistol away with his empty hand, and aiming a slice at the hand holding the pistol. "Do you even know what it is? My order wants it, and 'twould be folly for it to remain in your possession."

Craze
01-09-2013, 08:04 PM
[HvB Post #13]

"I think not." Barbossa said, giving Haytham a foul grin. He kicked Haytham in the stomach and disarmed him of his sword, leaving him lying on a rock.

[Geek v. Pure Post 17]

Joker was down on the ground for a moment, but quickly recovered and went into the same stance as Marshal. Pressing his eyes together, he imitated Marshal in a goofy way, yelling grunts such as "Hoo! Haaww! Heeeeee!" he then laughed at his own 'joke' for a moment, and then threw three sharp cards at Marshal.

SQJ
01-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Marshal side step to avoid the simple attack when one slid across his chest. Slicing through his authentic Bruce Lee black and yellow suit, leaving a bloody cut there. Marshall froze into place his mind and power focusing into place, bright sparks floating around his body.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 08:44 PM
[HvB post 14]

Falling backwards, he hurls another smoke bomb, aiming it right under Barbossa. But, instead of running, he focuses for a second, and activates his innate ability, Eagle vision. He can now see through the smoke, and he rolls back to stand up, before circling around to Barbossa's gun arm. He grab's Barbossa's wrist, and strikes at his elbow, to disarm Barbossa, and break the arm. He then grabs his sword, steps back, and thrusts.

Craze
01-09-2013, 09:12 PM
[Geek V. Pure post 19]

Joker raised his left eyebrow in confusion. "Don't tell me you're Edward Cullen in a Bruce Lee disguise!" he said, laughing while he threw one more sharp card. "Is this your card? No?" then, he laughed even harder and rapidly threw more cards. "Maybe this one! Or this one! This one? This one!"

[HvB post 15]

Barbossa tried to dodge the thrust, but a scar was left on his right shoulder. He fell down on a rock in pain. He took a deep breath. "So what now, ye British dog? Are ye just going to kill me? Right here, right now?"

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 09:42 PM
[HvB post 16]

"It's nothing personal." Without any delay, Haytham thrusts his sword into Barbossa's chest.

SQJ
01-10-2013, 08:02 AM
20#
Joker Vs Marshall

The energy within Marshal grew at a steady rate but found himself trapped facing the same dangerous card show. He pulled a series of back flips spinning away and in an arc around the Joker. Before landing on his back behind a crushed bench, waiting for the thudding to stop. He had to get close to this joker of a joker and stick close to him if he was going to nail himself a victory.

Craze
01-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Joker VS. Marshal

As Marshal was hiding, the Joker looked around the theater as if he was playing hide and seek. "Come out and play, little Whoopie!" the Joker jumped towards a pole on one of the balconies and took some of the Gas Bombs from his equipment. "Don't tell me you're scared!" he started throwing the bombs everywhere around, still laughing.

SQJ
01-10-2013, 03:58 PM
22#/60#
12#/30#

Marshal saw the gas bursting a multiple locations, getting closer to him when he made his way to his feet and landed a perfect fly kick at an air born gag bomb knocking it right back to it's own. "Wazzzat!!!" He roared running after the joker.

Craze
01-10-2013, 04:03 PM

But, as unexpected as it was, Joker grabbed Marshal's foot right through the smoke cloud of gas. "It's no use using my own gas against me, Flunky." Joker said with a high-pitched tone. He then switched to a lower, threatening pitch. "I can see right through it!" Joker smiled and pulled out his extending boxing glove. He punched Marshal right in the stomach, and watched him fly through the room.

SQJ
01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
(You can't decide what happens to a person once they are hit man. You are legal allowed to land a hit, you aren't legally allowed to administer the damage. Keep it mind for all future battles bro.)

24#/60#
14#/30#

Marshal flew through the air, landing on his hands and knees on to the charred floor, his hands and feet carving through the floor as he skid to the floor to a stop. Through gritted teeth he glared with hard eyes at the Joker. It seemed his opponent had some semblance of skill. Marshal took up his energy stance, feeling himself recover growing through the pain.

Craze
01-10-2013, 04:34 PM

Joker frowned. "A tough one, hmm? Let's just see how tough you really are!" He rolled up his sleeves and went into a defensive stance. "I promise I'll fight fair!" the Joker laughed and kicked the ground. One of the bombs, that Joker dropped, was thrown right into Marshal's face by one of the floor boards. "And by fair I mean totally in my favor!"

SQJ
01-10-2013, 05:05 PM
He'd been given the opportunity to gain strength he'd yet to display since the start. With it, bright blue sparks crackled and popped all around him, he's managed to regain the bouncing in his step, his form held in place as the bomb burst on his face. Marshal burst forwards, gas trailing behind him like a tail in a sprint stopping short of the funny man and striking with an iron fist to the chest.

- - - Updated - - -

26#/60#
16#/30#

Craze
01-10-2013, 05:07 PM

Taken by surprise, the Joker fell down on the floor and breathed heavily in pain. "I... did not see that coming..." Trying to stand up, the Joker begged Marshal. "Please! Spare me! I will better my life, be a good clown! Hell, I'll even go to a circus if you want me to!" there seemed to be a glimpse of evil on Joker's face, but then he restored to a begging smile.

SQJ
01-10-2013, 06:19 PM
28#/60#
18#/30#

It wasn’t that Marshall was too smart to be caught by such a tricky but it was instead the opposite, he was too stupid. Mistaking it as gesture of aggression, Marshall's boot rose up high in a perfect standing split his charging power still surrounding him before the boot slammed down on the top of the joker's head. "Whoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Marshal Law's face contorting with emotion.

Craze
01-10-2013, 07:04 PM

However, before the foot could hit Joker on the head, he pulled out one of his sharpest cards, which even had sharp metal outlines, and countered Marshal by sticking it right under his leg. Blood dripped all over the card, and the Joker laughed in enjoyment. He then jumped right on top of Marshal, four sharp cards in his hand, and was ready to stab him to death. Thunder cracked, and the Joker laughed like a maniac.

Love Amore
01-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Haytham VS. Barbossa

VICTORY: HAYTHAM

Hi y'all, I'm Anna and I'll be your judge for this evening. You can be sure that I'll judge fairly and honestly and to the best of my abilities. May the best writer win!
Cfavano's score:
Flow: 20/30
Power: 10/30
Shazzam: 0/10 No Shazzam awarded

Geeky's score:
Flow: 20/30
Power: 10/30
Shazzam: 0/10 No Shazzam awarded

Cf, Geeky... Guys, you have so much fun with this, and it shows, but for the future let's try to remember that SMUT is about the balance of power (you decide the hit, and if it hits, and your target decides how hard it hits) and about challenging yourself with the word limit and the post count. So remember that, it's about fun AND the challenge.

I did not award a Shazzam for two reasons; Battles that don't make the post count don't have as many chances for great posts and this one seems to have needed the extra time, also I feel like we can't have too many battles cut short and I will be docking points for battles that are cut short and cutting the Shazzam points is an easy way to do that. IF you feel that this is a problem then you can feel free to talk to me about your concerns for my future consideration but I wont change the scoring for this battle.

If you have any questions about my judgment feel free to message me, I hope to see more from Y'all in the future!

SQJ
01-11-2013, 09:33 PM
(Technically by saying my character bleeds counts as you dictating damage)

30#/60#
20#/30#

"Ooowuuuuuu" Marshal cried out at the surprising move and having the man jump on him. The joker was a well build powerful man but not very big, in this Marshal saw his advantage. With the Joker on top of him marshal gripped tight, wrapping his arms around the man before jumping high into the air for a flying tombstone pile driver.

"Whoooooozuuuu"

Craze
01-11-2013, 09:52 PM
(Dangit, I really have to work on that. *slaps himself*)

Joker was surprised by the sudden move, and too stupid to realize what was going on. Before he knew it, he hit the ground right on his head. He quickly recovered and stood on the ground on hands and legs, like an animal.
"Let's lighten up this party!" the Joker screamed, and he threw two bombs on the ground. Masked by the smoke, he jumped through it, ready to attack Marshal. "TcheeheehahaHAHAHA!"

SQJ
01-11-2013, 10:24 PM
32#/60#
22#/30#

Marshal, coughed in the smoke, squinting his eyes. At the very last moment he caught sight of the foot in front of him. His mind raced to a quick side step but fatigue threatened to catch up to him. At that rate he would never have enough in him to allow for another major attack so instead he let himself fall, throwing himself back first at the ground, letting the attack pass overhead.

Craze
01-11-2013, 10:35 PM

Surprised, the Joker looked around him. "Huh? Where's the 'thump'? The 'kazoo'? The 'kapow'? I'm sure that I..." then, he noticed Marshal laying on the ground. "Ooh, there you are! Were you hiding from me again, chump? Don't 'chu ever hide from Uncle J no more!" Joker squeezed Marshal's cheek as if he was a baby, then gave him the evil smile he was known for and kicked him right in the face.

SQJ
01-11-2013, 10:46 PM
34/60
24/30

Marshal threw himself backwards as the boot connected with his face only to jump up to his feet. "whhhoooo" Marshall managed, his breath was not slow and haggard. His shoulders dropping and rising constantly, he wasn't up straight, he wasn't bouncing on his heels, the stinging from his cuts catching up to him. He forced himself up, his fists raised, shaking. His eyes glaring out of nowhere a voice boomed as Marshal's lips moved. "Come!"

Craze
01-11-2013, 10:52 PM

Joker's jaw dropped down, almost to the floor. "You can TALK?!" he restored himself and grinned. "You keep surprising me over and over again, chump!" even though he was probably just as tired of the fight as Marshal, he forced himself to give the last bit of energy. "I accept the invitation!" he maniacally laughed and rushed after Marshal.

SQJ
01-11-2013, 10:56 PM
36/60
26/30

Marshal, felt himself start to panic, the damned creature had had the energy to just keep going. Marshal's lips moved but they didn't match the words that followed. "I talk, but to talk is meaningless against those who do not listen." He said, pulling his leg back and lowering his stance. His right fist tightening as his focus grew once again.

Craze
01-11-2013, 10:59 PM

"What was that?" Joker put his hand against his ear. "Something about people who don't listen?" he smiled, and realizing the irony of that sentence he laughed. He was sweating, he was terribly exhausted, but the animal inside him wanted to keep fighting. He raised his fist in the air to give Marshal a fierce strike.

SQJ
01-11-2013, 11:09 PM
38/60
28/30

Marshall's focus was too severe for him to allow such a simple attack to be what would get to him so instead he took the fist to the face, his face pulling back under the impact, is face throbbing with pain but nothing compared to what he felt he was building up for as his fists balled up and drew back aiming his face right under the Joker's arm at his ribs.

Craze
01-11-2013, 11:17 PM

The Joker cringed in pain. He breathed heavily, but laughed nervously to mask his pain. "Hehe... You're... You're a funny man... But, how funny do you fancy... THIS?"
Joker pulled out a gun from under his jacket. Without any doubt, he pulled the trigger. A flag that read "BANG!' on it popped out of the gun. The Joker almost laughed himself to death. But then, he fired the gun again. This time, the flag flew out, its sharp point aiming at Marshal's shoulder.

SQJ
01-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Final post
40/60#

The point passed right through Marshal, tearing a hole through him.

But it didn't crack his momentum, the blood loss, internal damage, the strikes upon him body had long caught up to him but the function of his focus had always been to bypass that, but now his good shoulder was gone.

Yet his other arm still had strength, with a clenched fist rammed it into The Joker's through with decapitating speed and power. "Howzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaataaaaaa?"

Craze
01-17-2013, 02:48 PM
((Appearantly our battle is one post short, so ya...))

Final Post

The fist rammed into Joker's body with great force, and he flew through the area. His spine crackled as he landed on the ground. He took out a dagger from under his jacket and jumped in the air, releasing a menacing laugh as he aimed the dagger at Marshal's head.

DoughGuy
01-18-2013, 11:02 AM
The dagger left Joker's hand and flew through the air straight at Marshal. The already heavily wounded martial artist had very little time to react. All he saw was a glint of silver right in front of his face.

Agony flared briefly in his entire head when it connected, then seconds later he crumpled to the ground, stone cold dead from the blade buried to the hilt in his right eye.

Joker kept laughing as he saw his enemy fall, but the cackling soon turned to uncomfortable wheezes for breath. Something was wrong. The blow to the neck Marshal had managed to land on him was making breathing difficult.

His trachea was completely crushed.

Deprived of oxygen and dizzy with pain, he fell to his knees, clutching at his throat. He slowly turned blue as he was unable to draw in more air. Even as he slid to the side and lay there uselessly opening and closing his mouth, eyes bulging out, he saw the funny side.

He died with a smile on his lips.

Battle Winner - Marshall Law

Hello fighters! Bee and I will be your judges for tonight. We've been assigned your fight by Pure but you can be sure that we judged fairly, honestly and to the best of our abilities. May the best writer win!

Geeky's score:
Flow: 10/30
Susan: 28/30
Power: 18/30
Total: 56/100

Pure's score:
Flow: 15/30
Susan: 29/30
Power: 21/30
Shazzam: 10/10 for post #44
Total: 75/100

First up Bee and I would like to congratulate you 2 on the great fight. It was action packed and we enjoyed reading it very much. We do however have some important points for both of you.
First up Pure. As you can probably tell from the scores what hurt you bad was the flow. A lot of your posts had problems with their spelling and grammar and it really detracted from the reading. If you could just put your posts through word or something similar and run the spellchecker on them first it would really improve your posts. We know you often write larger posts then cut them to size but this problem was also apparent in your posts of 50-60 words showing it’s not just the cutting doing it.

Next up power. There was a part in the middle of the match where you had Marshall charge up and had sparks appear around him. For a few posts you referenced these sparks and how they affected his actions. Nowhere on Marshall’s CS is an ability like this. Bee confirmed that Marshall had no such power. Because of that we were forced to dock you all your power points for those posts.

Finally Susan. Susan was nigh perfect, only a single point lost on a post which lacked it a little. His battle sounds kept him in character and the breaking of his silence was a very well played section. The part where your shirt was damaged was a very good idea and showed how you can show susan with a mostly silent character.

Now onto you Geeky. We’ll start with flow first. One of the major problems you had was how you started posts. You would describe the aftermath of you getting hit, but not describe the actual hit. It meant there was a gap between yours and Pure’s posts you failed to fill that meant there was no flow between the posts. In addition you also had grammatical errors that hurt you in many posts.

On power. First up Bee and I were glad that you never stepped outside your CS weapons. However you had a real problem with god modding throughout your posts. Remember you can’t dictate any sort of damage. Nor can you do things like pinch their cheek. While it may be in character it was something judged impossible under the conditions of the fight and cost you. There were also times when you failed to properly describe an attack, simply saying you “rushed” your foe or similar things. If you don’t describe your attack properly your opponent can’t properly react and that can really hurt the battle. Simple words like punch, kick, tackle and adding where you are aiming will eliminate this problem.

And finally Susan. Once again nigh perfect. You only lost points on 2 posts. On these posts you described him as laughing but nothing else. These posts struck us as odd and lost you points as they didn’t keep up the over the top character. Otherwise though it was perfect and we really loved the character. His taunts and teasing, his dramatic effect it was brilliant.

So overall you guys were pretty similar. Perfect susan, decent power but bad flow. You have your characters down but you just need to tighten up the writing and remember to stick to the rules in terms of power. I hope these help you in further matches and Bee and I look forwarding to judging more from you.

If you guy shave any questions feel free to PM us or hit us up on skype. We'll happily address any problems you have.

Craze
01-23-2013, 09:43 PM
Both bodies were laying on the floor, the Joker with a smile on his face and Marshal with the dagger in his eye. Master Xehanort entered the theater through a dark portal. He walked up to the bodies and poked one of them with his Keyblade. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such pitiful fools."

Craze
01-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Xigbar sat on one of the many white thrones at Where Nothing Gathers, in a relaxed position. One leg hung over the side of the throne, and in his left hand one of his dual pistols. He swung the leg back and forth, bored as he always was. "Tweedledee, tweedledum, tweedie tweedie twoo..." he sung, while he shot a few bullets on the ceiling in the shape of a smiley.

DoughGuy
01-31-2013, 03:58 AM
A ghostly fog appeared opposite Xigbar, a semi-circle of white mist that the eye could not penetrate. From within a shadow moved slowly defining itself into the shape of Quelaag. Emerging in her entirety she roared at the ceiling, the high pitched scream of her human mouth mingling with the guttural sound of her spider one. She saw the man who dared to hunt her invalid sister and screamed in rage again shaking his throne.

Craze
02-01-2013, 03:59 PM

Xigbar looked at the strange, sudden appearance of the 'woman'. Before he could react, he fell of his throne, right in front of Queelag. Xigbar managed to get up and immediately summoned his dual pistols. "This is private territory, lady. You better skedaddle before you get hurt."

DoughGuy
02-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Quelaag stared down the man with contempt as he spoke. His words were so simple yet so arrogant. Her sword burst into flame and tripled in length as the fire became a burning edge. She screamed again, howling right into his face, before she thrust the sword forwards aiming the fiery tip right at his heart.

SQJ
02-02-2013, 06:57 AM
Final round of the triple battle.
Lets get it on!!

Post 1/10

Pure's final fighter....

It wasn't the crunching of sandals on black and charred grounds, a mark of his now temporary comrade, Dumbledore. It was rather the crunching of pork styled potato chips that was forked into Choji's mouth handful by handful through a seemingly bottomless bag.

Choji stood over the body of Marshal law, another of his part time associates before looking around for his opponent, his naturally high chakra building quickly.

It was time for battle.

Craze
02-02-2013, 08:00 AM
A portal of darkness appeared in the room. Out of the portal stepped a man from who you could see that he was pure evil from a distance. An evil grin stretched on his face, his golden eyes shimmering in the remaining fire of the Theater. Master Xehanort.

SQJ
02-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Lets get it on!!

Post 2/10
Game 3/20

There was nothing more than silence beyond crunching of chips, Choji's eyes roamed over the area, much damage had been done. His eyes halted over who would be his new enemy.

Crunch, Crunch

"Would you mind forfeiting this game? They are selling pork ribs back at the village at half the price."
Choji's hand dropped to his bag at his side then into his bag of chips eating again, throwing stars tucked in his sleeve.

Craze
02-04-2013, 10:59 AM
2/10
4/20

Master Xehanort began to question if he should have come here. "This is my enemy?" he thought to himself, raising one eyebrow. "Oh well, I better rid this world from a disgusting being such as this." Xehanort took a few steps closer, to examine Choji. "Are you asking a Keyblade Master to forfeit, ignorant boy?"

Xigbar jumped back just in time to dodge the sword. "Hmph. Quite the furious one, aren't ya?" Xigbar summoned his dual pistols and teleported to one of the nearest thrones. "Get ready to dance!"

SQJ
02-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Lets get it on!!

Post 3/10
Game 5/20

Choji's eyebrow raised at the mention of a blade master. "Keyblade's? Is that like a shurikun you open a door with?" he asked with his mouthful. Choji wasn't sure if it was his naturally sluggish mind or the pork chips that had distracted him but upon reflection of the man's words 'distrusting' reverberated .

"Eh? Distrusting?"
His eyes narrowed to a glare as from within the packet he shook a throwing star into his palm.

Craze
02-04-2013, 06:50 PM
3/10
6/20

Xehanort rolled his eyes and took a step back. He raised his arm in the air and small, shattered pieces of darkness started to gather in his hand. When they were all arranged, Xehanort held his Keyblade in his hand. "Your stupidity and ignorance shall be the cause of your extermination!" Xehanort spoke, while he took on a battle stance.

SQJ
02-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Lets get it on!!

Post 4/10
Game 7/20

Choji stopped chewing, for a moment before his chewing slowed to a stop. It seemed the man ahead was determined to be abusive. More throwing stars slide into his hand and he launched them into the air flinging the tiny blades of death at a high pace.

His hand dropped to his bag where he threw a smoke bomb at the far corner, diving into it, letting is charka build higher for his true offensive.

Craze
02-04-2013, 07:13 PM
4/10
8/20

"Reflega!" Xehanort exclaimed, as he raised his hand. A circular, transparent shield appeared in front of him, reflecting the ninja stars. Xehanort turned to the smoke in the corner of the room, and made a wavy motion with his Keyblade. "Aeroga!" a short, but strong gust of wind came from his Keyblade which blew the smoke away. Xehanort aimed at Choji and three ice projectiles launched from his Keyblade. "Blizzaga!"

SQJ
02-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Lets get it on!!

Post 5/10
Game 9/20

When the smoke cleared there was still a large mass the only difference was that mass was all Choji, his chubby form had expanded, his head arms and legs having retreated a powerful burst spinning the solid boulder of flesh forwards.

The icy projectiles with reduced to splinters under the massive force as it pushed its way right at his enemy.

DoughGuy
02-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Turning towards the throne Xigbar had placed himself on top of Quelaag’s spider mouth swelled as it brought up lava. With a heave it spat a massive ball that collided with the bottom of the throne severely weakening it. She then launched herself at the weakened part, swinging her blade straight through the weakened metal, breaking the throne in half and causing it to collapse. She laughed as the throne fell, taunting Xigbar.

Craze
02-05-2013, 10:35 AM
"Just as I thought." Xigbar said, jumping off the throne just in time. He teleported away and appeared in front of Queelag's spider head. Xigbar raised both his guns in the air. "Say cheese!" he smashed down the guns on Queelag's head with great force, the pointy, sharp ends of his guns aiming for the head.

DoughGuy
02-05-2013, 11:03 AM
4/15
Quelaag’s legs bent, pulling her body down as the pistol’s descended. Her sword swept up, the flames gone from its edge and only the hard organic blade remaining, into a horizontal position, the pistols biting into the blade. The spikes scratched along the surface as she pushed the blade forward to move Xigbar away from her. Pointing the long nails of her left hand at his face she thrust them straight at his eyes.

Craze
02-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Xigbar deflected the attack. He didn't want to risk to lose the only eye he had left. "It'll be for another time, lady!" Xigbar made a backflip, and pressed his feet against one of the several thrones. He launched himself off the throne, launching a rapid series of bullets Queelag's way.

Hit by the attack, Xehanort was launched over the field like a mere bug being kicked out of the way. But Xehanort swiftly revived himself. "You'll come to see that this old man still has a trick or two up his sleeve." He raised his Keyblade into the air, and it emitted a strange, purple light. Suddenly, a large Keyblade Storm crushed through the ceiling, aiming for Choji.

DoughGuy
02-08-2013, 01:27 AM
5/15
10/30
Quelaag spun quickly and turned her human side away from the bullets. They instead struck her spider body’s tough leathery hide. A few penetrated but not enough to deal any real damage. In response lava surged up from her stomach and into her spider’s mouth. She turned back to face Xigbar. Tracking his leap she spat the mouthful at a point he would pass hoping to catch him in it. BURN! Her mind screamed.

Craze
02-08-2013, 10:12 PM
5/15
11/30

Xigbar was too busy reloading his guns to notice the lava coming his way. Only after realizing the enormous heat teasing his body, it was too late. "No, no, no, no!" Xigbar screamed, panicking and trying to protect his body. The lava gushed over his black cloak, and just in time he managed to teleport away. "Hot, hot, hot!" he screamed as the cloak burned.

SQJ
02-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Lets get it on!!

Post 6/10
Game 11/20

The storm of blades was an eye opener for Choji as he tried to spin away from it, rolling up sideways against the wall to try get away.

The first blades started cutting past his guard before his boulder spin popped, dropping him down to his regular size.

His breath was heavy.

He popped a soldier pill into his mouth crunching it. The pain of the lacerations passed for the moment as new charka formed.

Craze
02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Xehanort gave away a malicious smile, as his Keyblade emitted the same strange light behind his back. "Again!" he exclaimed, gesturing his Keyblade towards Choji. The Keyblades that were struck into the ground revived themselves and levitated in the air. They circled around until they were formed into a large tornado of Keyblades, spinning towards Choji.

SQJ
02-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Lets get it on!!

Post 7/10
Game 13/20

This time, as Choji held onto his wounds he knew what was coming. His charka collected itself focusing quickly as the attack drew towards him His fingers grew huge in size, tearing into the burnt floorboard, dense charka allowing his fingers to drill into the flow below.

He raised the entire floor in front of him up, raising it up over his as the attack collided. Choiji struck at the raised floor launching it forwards.

Craze
02-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Xehanort called the Keyblade Storm off, the Keyblades dissolving into fragments. He managed to dodge the floorboards just in time, but one of them badly injured his left arm. Xehanort wiped the blood off his cheek and frowned. "I have underestimated you. But... are you prepared... to face... TRUE DARKNESS?!" Xehanort exclaimed as he plunged his Keyblade into his chest. He emitted a purple light and the floorboards under him started to shiver heavily.

DoughGuy
02-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Quelaag vs Xigbar
6/15
12/30
Quelaag laughed at the man’s panic, a high pitched cackle from her human half and a deep guttural growling chuckle from her spider mouth. She would show him hot. Bending her knees she launched herself skywards in a leap that would bring her down on top of him. She pointed her sword downwards as its flames leapt to life again, tripling its length and lethality, ready to impale Xigbar.

Craze
02-09-2013, 07:44 AM
6/15
13/30

After Xigbar was finally done with extinguishing the fire, his cloak was partially burned. Xigbar decided to throw his cloak away, which revealed a more skinny outfit. "Things just got serious, girl!" Xigbar said and waited for the sword to come down. Just in time, he dodged it and immediately shot a bullet. But not in Queelag's direction. In the direction of the sword. "C'mon, reflect... reflect..."

DoughGuy
02-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Quelaag vs Xigbar
7/15
14/30
The bullet smacked into Quelaag’s sword and dug into the organic blade, embedding itself a centimetre deep. Her human body, bent over from the landing, rose slowly, rage filling her eyes and she let loose an ear piercing scream. Lava spilt from her spider mouth as she surged forward, the mouth wide open and filled with roiling magma, aiming to wrap its jaws around Xigbar’s body and embed her teeth in his torso in revenge.

SQJ
02-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Lets get it on!!

Post 8/10
Game 15/20

Choji took this moment without attack to wrap up his wounds as much as possible as he crunched on a green soldier pill, a special charka pill of his clan, designed to raise his charka. The pain disappeared and butterfly wings formed out of his back as he started to lose weight.

Although his body has shrunk the charka infused wings grew rapidly behind him, raising along with his strength. "With support, I fear nothing"

Craze
02-09-2013, 10:42 AM
8/15
15/30

"NO!" Xigbar yelled, as the jaws came closer and closer. "No, no, no, no! Please!" it seemed as if Xigbar's last seconds approached, but his expression turned from uncontrollable fear to a slightly malicious grin. With confidence, he reloaded his guns once again. "Open wide!" Xigbar exclaimed, as he leaped directly into the mouth of the spider.

7/10
15/20

"Once I send you into oblivion, your Darkness shall be the ark that sustains me!" Xehanort's Keyblade started to light up, a raging fire hurling around it. The floorboards under him shattered into pieces and Xehanort immediately started to give away powerful strikes to Choji.

DoughGuy
02-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Quelaag vs Xigbar
8/15
16/30
Quelaag obliged Xigbar’s wishes and kept her mouth open to let him dive in. As soon as his head entered she would begin closing her mouth, the spider’s massive teeth ready to pierce into Xigbar’s body. At the same time she filled her mouth with burning magma vomited up from her stomach. She decided to cook the man to a nice medium well done. He deserved to burn that much she thought, face darkening.

Craze
02-09-2013, 11:05 AM
9/15
17/30

Rolling away from the massive lines of teeth, Xigbar wiped away the drops of slime on his suit. "Hate spiders..." he muttered, as he approached the magma rising up.

"Alright, here goes nothin'." he dived into the remaining space in the stomach of the spider, and he pressed both of his guns into the 'ceiling' of the stomach. He hung upside down, waiting for the magma to pass.

DoughGuy
02-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Quelaag vs Xigbar
9/15
19/30
Quelaag felt the sharp points of the guns hit the roof of her stomach and knew something was wrong. She could also feel the lack of a struggle in her mouth and knew the man had moved into her stomach. Her frown deepened as she contemplated what to do. As she felt her mouth fill her frown turned into a smile. Raising herself onto her back legs she swallowed the magma sending it back down.

Craze
02-09-2013, 11:22 AM
10/15
20/30

"It's now or never, Braig..." Xigbar muttered, and took all confidence with him as he released himself from the roof of her stomach. In his fall, he quickly merged his guns together to create one giant rifle. Before the magma had reached him, he aimed the sharp end of the rifle at the bottom of the stomach. When they touched, he fired the rifle. A giant explosion filled the stomach.

DoughGuy
02-09-2013, 11:56 AM
10/15
20/30
The explosion tore a ragged hole in Quelaag’s lower stomach, large enough for a man to fall out of. She screamed in wordless agony, stunned by the pain. The lava however continued to fall towards Xigbar and the hole. It would spill through and land below her when it reached the hole. Quelaag herself would collapse from the pain shortly after, falling to the ground and laying still, lava leaking from the hole.

Craze
02-09-2013, 12:00 PM
11/15
21/30

Entangled in somewhat magma-ish substance, Xigbar rolled around trying to find a way out. As the magma came gushing his way, he started to panic. "Not again..." he tried to find a place to teleport to, but each of the safer distance were hidden from his sight. He took a gamble with his life, closed his eyes and hoped to teleport to a safe distance.

Instead, he appeared right in front of Queelag. "Oh, well this is great."

DoughGuy
02-09-2013, 12:21 PM
11/15
22/30
When Quelaag had fallen her screaming had ceased and she now lay silently. Until Xigbar appeared in front of her. Feeling his presence she surged back to life, fire engulfing her furysword as she sliced it upwards towards his crotch. The need to inflict pain and suffering upon him consumed her mind as she pushed through the agony and rose to her feet. The fire of destruction burned in her mind and she lost control.

Craze
02-09-2013, 12:28 PM
12/15
23/30

The sword aiming for his crotch, he immediately jumped in the air, hoping to dodge it. He closed his eyes in fear, and when he reopened them he felt a burning pain in his left arm. When he looked at his left arm, he saw nothing. Nothing but a stub that used to be his left hand.

"Wha- Look what you've done to me! You've cut off my freaking hand!" Xigbar's eyes went big of fear. "It's on now, lady..."

DoughGuy
02-09-2013, 11:47 PM
12/15
24/30
Xigbar’s complaints fell on deaf ears as Quelaag leaped after him, a trail of magma left behind as it rains from the hole in her stomach. She thrusts her sword forwards, the tip aimed at Xigbar’s chest. A ball of lava, albeit small, launches from her spider mouth at his legs simultaneously. There is a large splash as additional lava drops from the hole, lava obviously meant to be part of that ball she spat.

Craze
02-09-2013, 11:58 PM
13/15
25/30

Attempting to dodge attacks coming from both sides, Xigbar leaped backwards, only to realize there was nothing to leap on. If he would fall down, he'd fall into an endless, painful death. Just in time, he managed to grasp the edge of the round platform in the center with his only hand.

DoughGuy
02-10-2013, 12:32 AM
13/15
26/30
Quelaag stalked forward, snarling at her helpless prey. She stopped in front of him and raised her front four legs before bringing them crashing down around him. Each leg’s claw would create a mini explosion when it hit the ground. Together they would be powerful enough to crack the ground which Xigbar held onto and send it and him crashing down into the abyss below.

Craze
02-10-2013, 08:42 AM
14/15
27/30

Xigbar felt the ground on his hand shatter. He had no other choice than to let go. He fell into the endless abyss.

...At least, you'd think he did.

just in time, when he was out of view, he managed to teleport to one of the thrones and then to Queelag's back. He aimed his rifle, then charged it forward, aiming for Queelag's human body.

DoughGuy
02-10-2013, 09:53 AM
14/15
The spiked rifle pierced Quelaag’s human body through her stomach, an almost identical wound to the one her spider body had suffered. She dropped her sword, her shaking hands hovered over the wound as her mouth dropped open silently. She gasped for air as pain racked her body and she sunk to the ground. Grasping the spike with her hands her eyes glowed red and her body began to vibrate for one final attack.

Craze
02-10-2013, 09:57 AM
15/15
29/30

Xigbar brutally ripped the spiked rifle out of her body and leaped into the air. His rifle began to emit a white light as he aimed for Queelag, stretching his entire body as if he was an arrow about to pierce the ground. As he dived down with immense speed, his rifle began to glow stronger and stronger.

Finally, just before he reached Queelag's body, he fired the rifle. A large, white blast emerged.

DoughGuy
02-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Final Post
As the energy built up Quelaag surged to life once again, pushing her body to its absolute limit as she stood to face Xigbar. In the second before contact, as Xigbar’s shot left his rifle in a bright flash, she released the built up energy in a massive shockwave of red light. She knew she was dead but as his rifle shot reached her she smiled knowing the bastard would hurt her sister no more.

SQJ
02-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Geeky Vs Pure

Lets get it on!!

Post 9/10
Game 17/20

"Nani?" He replied with a cocked eyebrow. The man was insane or mixed in dark jitsu.

Choji saw the massive attack coming. At first he moved forwards, towards the attack.

Then he turned sharply and ran back, his body expanding into a boulder of chakra armoured flesh before it bounced off the wall, through the ceiling, through the attack up and into the sky, rising till his momentum stopped and Choji missiled back down

Craze
02-12-2013, 06:44 PM
9/10
18/20

Xehanort backed away from Choji, who aimed to strike at Xehanort with a missile dive. In mid-air, Xehanort's Keyblade lit up again, this time with a red raging flame covering it. For an old man, Xehanort could feel his heart pump and his adrenaline rush. Finally, he took his chance and performed a Meteor Strike.

SQJ
02-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Geeky Vs Pure

Lets get it on!!

Post 10/10
Game 19/20

FINAL POSTS!!!

Choji's form hadn't stopped spinning, if anything with his power he now spun faster than ever, his rotations creating a powerful glow around him, as though drilling against the very atmosphere itself when Xehanort's meteor strike hit.

It connected with a chakra armour that Choji'd created (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Spiked_Human_Bullet_Tank) while letting momentum take its course, now it combined with gravity and his rotations bore down on Xehanort.

A million spikes drilled down past the blade aimed to destroy.

Craze
02-12-2013, 09:28 PM
F I N A L P O S T

With the immense speed rotating at him, Xehanort's chin was sent upwards, cracking his neck spine while he flew through the air. Blood 'splattered' on his chin as the spikes scarred his body. Each spike thrilling his body with damage, piercing further and further into his skin. The Keyblade dropped out of his hand, dissolving into the nothing...

Bee Bear
02-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Choji vs Master Xehanort

The mass of chakra and flesh that was Choji slowly spun to a halt. Broken kunai lay around him everywhere, destroyed by his body’s rapid spinning when he hit the ground. He stood up, feeling dizzy from the rapid weight loss the pills had caused and look down at what remained of his foe. There was very little apart from a bloodstain where he had hit. Dropping onto his rump Choji pulled out a packet of pork chips and waited for someone to come by to help him leave.

Winning Character: Choji

Craze vs Pure

Winner: Craze

Flow: 10/20
Power: 15/20
Susan: 15/20
Shazzam: 10/10 For post #80
Total: 50

Flow: 6/20
Power: 17/20
Susan: 13/20
Total: 36

Another fun fight, guys. You ended your tripple battle on an exciting note and both Doughguy and I commend you for it.

Now to the notes. There weren't very many issues, but those that we have are rather important.

Pure, we both believe this wasn't your best writing. Your Susan suffered in a few posts where you didn't let your character's personality show at all. Also, there were many issues with your Flow, mainly from simple writing errors and awkward wording. We'd like to see some more effort on your part next time. That being said, we thought the way you balanced Power was excellent, as always.

Craze, we could see a definite improvement to your writing and style of fighting compared to the last battle of yours we judged. Great job. Althought you also had troubles with your Flow, I'm sure you'll keep improving and eliminate those small errors such as badly placed commas and typos. Overall, your Power and Susan were well-balanced. Congratulations on your win.

If you have any questions about the judgement, please contact both Doughguy and myself through PM. Thank you.

ClumsyCalamity
03-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Queelag (Dough Guy) VS Xigbar (Craze)
Judged by SQJPure and Arail

Judge Notes

First of all I'd like to point out a big problem we had with judging this battle. It was almost impossible to find anything on Queelag's personality, which in turn made it very difficult to score for Susan.

The over all battle was pretty awesome and fun to read. The flow between the two characters was really well done.

Very good opening post from the both of you, the build up was nice during the first few posts on Craze's part, really paints a nice picture of the arena. Dough's character starts things off rather suddenly in the second round, gets things rolling.

Note in round three, there was a lack of commas in Dough's post. And in Craze's post he summoned his guns more than once, it was just a little confusing.

In round four, Craze posted his attack twice in the post, which was a bit confusing.

During the last half there was superb Susan coming from both parties.

Scores

Queelag (Dough Guy):

Flow: 22
Power: 28
Susan: 25
Shizam: 00

Total: 75

Xigbar (Craze):

Flow: 28
Power: 21
Susan: 29
Shizam: 10*

* For Post # 97

Total: 88

Winner was Xigbar//Craze, congratz!

Death

The white blast from Xigbar's rifle met the red shock wave of Queelag's attack. The strength of the shot rippled through the shock wave and into Queelag's body. The force of the shock left a gaping hole in her spidery body and her human one too. The life left her body instantaneously leaving Xigbar the victor in this battle.