PDA

View Full Version : Zatory's out-of-this-world battle Arenas! [Incomplete]

Zatory-Master
01-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Zatory's Masters of Awesomeness

Name: XEMNAS THE SUPERIOR OF NOBODIES (Final Form)

Where They are From: Kingdom Hearts 2 Game series (Very last final boss)

Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100804133326/powerlisting/images/d/dc/Xemnas_(Final).jpg

Weapons: He uses lightsaber type blades,called etheral Blades, that come out of his palms that appear out of nothingness.
http://www.khwiki.net/images/thumb/f/f8/Xemnas_(Action_Render)_KHII.png/350px-Xemnas_(Action_Render)_KHII.png
Abilities:
1. Warping~ He has a tendency to warp at light speed everywhere around the field.
2. Dark threads~ Shoots dark threads from his palms that curve towards the opponents direction but cannot home in on a specific target. Easy to avoid.
3. Lasers~ He can make lasers appear from anywhere around the field and make them come at you. They only shoot straight forward so if you were to move to the side you could easily avoid it. (Like dodge ball)
4. Guard!~ he makes a quick shield that looks like a square mirror. lasts about two seconds.

Name: CHOJI AKIMICHI

Where They are From: Naruto Shippuden Anime series

Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qgo5Xe8_Ho4/S9CphbXatDI/AAAAAAAAAHM/DEYaHqhlXrM/s1600/2188113679_fea0d91b97.jpg

Weapons: He uses Ninja kunais and shurikens.

Abilities:
1. Body expansion jutsu~ Makes parts of his body larger to deal more damage on his opponents. Also used to turn into a giant and crush his enemies like a bug. (Size comparison)
2. Human boulder~ Becomes a rolling sphere that follows his opponents around like a bowling ball. (Pretty big in size.)
3. Butterfly Choji~ Ultimate attack where all his fat is burned off, he grows butterfly wings, speed is increased, and power. Life drains though.

Name: SHIZUO HEIWAJIMA

Where They are From: DURARARA Anime series

Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/175/a/e/Collab___Heiwajima_Shizuo_by_hiiragi_the_tempest.p ng

Weapons: Anything he can find!

Abilities:
Ultimate Strength~ When he gets pissed off...He can pick up Cars, trucks, light post, street signs, vending machines, and whatever else there is and trhow it far off like if he were throwing a tooth pick or pencil. His body is also strong. He can get hit by a bus and still be able to stand up and fight.

Name: KIRBY, THE HERO OF POPSTAR.

Where They are From: Nintendo Game series.

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090829183059/fantendo/images/6/6f/Kirbywiiart.jpg

Weapons: A big wooden hammer

Abilities:
1.Suck and Copy~ Kirby can suck in any enemy and blend their appearence with his and copy one major ability from them.
2. Float~ Can puff up and jump higher and higher
3. Can turn into a rock or block. Makes him invincible to almost anything since he uses this to act as a shield.

Name: Kirito

Where They are From: SAO Anime Series

Appearance: http://anime.osiristeam.net/images/personal/sao_ep9_dualwield_kirito_oa.png

Weapons: Two swords.
Abilities:
(His life is shown as a life bar since he is acharacter. Blood can shed if critical)
1. Dual bladed
2.Extremely Agile
3. Great swordsmanship

Wins
Losses
Draws
Susan
Shazzam
Power
Flow
Total

League
score
Badge

Zatory-Master

Characters

Name
Wins
Losses
Draws
Ranking
(Pos)
Ranking
(Score)
Health

Xemnas

(Alive)

Choji Akimichi

(Alive)

Shizuo Heiwajima

(Dead)

[TR]
Kirby

(Alive)

Kirito

(Alive)

ARENAS

http://www.eyrie.net/UF/FI/SOS/GFX/pm-dueling-arena.jpg

http://hdwallz.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/HD-Abstract-Space-Wallpapers.jpg

It's a big round dome underwater where air is supported, so one may move as if in the surface.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_n-PiP0QBfos/TFa-sAlG7yI/AAAAAAAAXFk/qzRs19UX6TU/s1600/14.jpg

http://www.bmwmoa.org/images/gallery/aaa_lolo-pass-cool-bridges-.jpg

https://d44ytnim3cfy5.cloudfront.net/assets/6011833/lightbox/[NeurolaB%20Inc.]%20BATTLE%20ARENA%20-%20Poster%20Final%202012.jpg?1343845204

Tall roofs, lamp posts, chairs, tables, steps as seen on picture.http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120731041158/kingdomhearts/images/7/7f/Traverse_Town1.PNG

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/0J1Cq1.jpg

You may stand on the statues. They are humongous comared to a person's avearge height. At the bottom of the waterfall is a lake.http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120426174123/naruto/images/a/a2/Final_Valley.png

Endless road in space where the battle can be taken on the move. Be it running, or riding something, this road never ends and can lead to an interesting speed battle. http://i.imgur.com/jTBB6.png

Zatory-Master
01-09-2013, 03:58 AM
Battle #1 Kirby and Hidan
Post#1

Kirby, as usual, was strolling down the forest path admiring the beauty of life. There were tall trees all around him and little forest animals hiding in bushes of diffrent shapes and sizes. Kirby heard the noise of water and decided to speed up his pace. When he reached the end of the trail, a bridge stood in his path. Underneath, water flowed at a constant speed and a breeze blew around the area. The bridge was wooden but nicely built to withstand strong weather. Kirby then took his first step unto the bridge with his eyes staring at the clear sky.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 04:09 AM
From out of the forest on the other side of the brodge, comes the tup tup of sandled feet. On to the bridge stepped Hidan, of the Akatsuki. A mischievous grin crosses his face. "This is my target? That dumb, fat bird lied and said I'd be fighting som 'Super powerful star warrior' or some shit. Not a pitiful little puffball. Ah, well, a Job's a job." Hidan dashes towards Kirby with speed greater than a human should be capable of. He raises his scythe and laughs. "Prepare to die, you little shit!" He then brings it down in a powerful overhead swing as he laughs maniacally.

Zatory-Master
01-09-2013, 04:18 AM

Kirby, realizing his opponent meant buisness, he snapped out of his laziness and turned on his fighting spirit. Without hesitation, Kirby activated his sucking ability since Hidan was as close as ever. With mouth opened wide and Hidan unable to react do to already in motion, Kirby swallowed him in and then released him in a form of a star. This wouldn't hurt Hidan in any way but it did help Kirby. Kirby now had Hidan's hair cut, and held a smaller version of Hidan's red scythe. Kirby gave a "hyaa" declaring the battle to begin.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 04:31 AM
((oh, THAT Kirby. I thought you meant Dreamland Kirby. Gotcha. Also, I apologize for the cursing, but it IS in character for him to do so.))

Hidan sits on the bridge, dumbfounded. "The little shit ate me. It really fuckin' ate me." As he gets up, veins pop out in his forehead. "You little fucker! Who the fuck do you think you are?! I'll slice you to ribbons!" He jumps up and throws three shuriken at Kirby. Two would be easy to block, and one sails right over kirby's head. A clumsy throw made in anger? Hardly so. As soon as the one that flew past Kirby passed him, It poofs into Hidan, who, with a grin, makes a vicious swipe at kirby's back, assured in his victory.

Zatory-Master
01-09-2013, 04:39 AM
Kirby barely dodges the shurikens with a summersault, only to be cut from behind with Hidan's Scythe. Kirby's eyes turned big from the pain, but quickly recovered. He took his smaller scythe by the chain and swung it at Hidan. With his other hand he threw two of the three shurikens Hidan had previously thrown. One of the was bound to hit. Kirby hat picked up the shurikens when he had rolled away in the dodge.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 04:50 AM
As soon as the scythe hit, he grinned, and flipped away, and licked the blood off the blade. Just then, the shurikens that kirby had thrown hit Hidan. One hit him in the leg, and one in the chest, making him flinch. "Ow, those hurt." He pulls the two shurikens out, and put them back in his pouch. he then does several backwards leaps and back flips until he is on the opposite end of the bridge. "The ritual begins..." He cuts his palm open with his scythe, letting the blood make a small puddle on the bridge, then he traces the symbol of a triangle within a circle in his own blood. He summons two more shadow clones, and, along with the third behind Kirby, they engage him in combat, attacking him furiously. As that happens, Hidan's skin turns black, with the outline of a skeleton, and he stays within the drawn symbol.

Zatory-Master
01-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Rushing, Kirby studied the triangle and what Hidan was doing. Kirby was suddenly distracted by the clones. They were like the real thing. The three bashed Kirby around like a can. Kirby had to do something fast. Something told him, that symbol on the floor bridge meant bad news. He quickly pushed the Hidans back by swinging his scythe over the air. He opened his mouth and sucked all the clones in at ones. He already had Hidan's ability so instead of copying them, he launched them at Hidan. They were in a shape of star like Hidan had been, but only this time it was two times bigger and more powerful. The star then headed at top speed towards the station Hidan, and following behind it was Kirby.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 05:07 AM
The ritual complete, he doesn't dodge the attack. He lets the star slice deep through his shoulder. Hidan grimaces in terrible pain, but laughs, as the same happens to Kirby. Drawing out one of his spikes, he laughs, as he stabs it into his heart.

Zatory-Master
01-09-2013, 05:15 AM
Kirby falls to the ground in pain. "Biiiii" He layed there for a while, then suddenly he was gone. Kirby dissapeared in a puff of smoke. From behind Hidan, The real Kirby stood with Hidan's shurikens pouch. He took out the shurikens with Hidan's blood. Kirby,with his big feet tripped Hidan from where he stood and erased a bit of the trigram on the floor. Hidan had taken blood from a Kirby clone, not the real one. The real one was actually one of the shurikens he had thrown. Kirby rushed to the other side to draw the diagram, making his body black as well.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 05:30 AM
"You damned little shit! I'ma fuck you up bad now. You think that just because you copied some of my abilities, you are equal to me? You forgot to consider one thing!" He rushes Kirby with his Scythe. "I'm immortal, bitch!" He throws several shuriken at Kirby, before going into a flurry of scythe attacks.

Zatory-Master
01-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Kirby was unable to finish the trigram as he prepared for Hidan's attack. Kirby remained black, in his immortal state just like Hidan. Hidan came with a barrage of attacks. Kirby made him hit some major points of the bridge as he dodged the attack. Kirby then took his scythe and stopped Hidan's attack. They stopped and were now in a standstill.

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 05:45 AM
In the weapon clinch, Hidan was pushing with all his might. But suddenly, he leaps back, and hurls a smokebomb, clouding Kirby's vision, and 3 kunai with exploding tags, surrounding kirby in a triangle, one of which, hits the trigram. They flare for a split second, before exploding in a massive fireball. From the damage, the bridge begins to collapse, and Hidan Jumps on to a rock, sticking up out of the river.

Zatory-Master
01-09-2013, 05:53 AM
Kirby was sent flying with the explosion. He was still in the immortal state, so Death did not get him. The trigrams were washed away and the bridge was no more. Hidan Kirby came crushing down from the heavens into the stream. Kirby stood up, struggling a bit and noticed that they were both immortal. He placed his scythe down declaring equality with a "eeee! Oyoyoy!"

Cfavano
01-09-2013, 06:08 AM
"Shut it, fucker!" Hidan spits as he rushes Kirby, and raises his scythe to strike, but, this time, instead of hitting kirby with the scythe, he kicks him as if he is kicking a soccer ball.

Zatory-Master
01-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Kirby went flying into a tree. He bounced right off since his structure was so puffy. He began bouncing up in mid-air until he was above Hidan. He pulled the scythe to him with the chain, and used it to strike Hidan from above. He looked like a tiny meteor coming down on Hidan.

Cfavano
01-10-2013, 01:39 AM
The strike hits Hidan, or does it? As soon as the Scythe embeds in his shoulder, what was him poofs into a log, with six explosive tags stuck on them, which explode in a massive fireball, and cause large waves in the river. Hidan rises out of the water about 30 feet away gasping for air.

Zatory-Master
01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Kirby, once again, was sent flying up into the sky. Once Kirby was back on the floor. He decided he needed some help. Putting his stubby arms together and summoned around twelve Kirbys. This ability was also copied by Hidan. The clone jutsu. The Kirbys all charged at Hidan. Hitting with rapid punches and kicks. They all looked like Hidan Kirby.

Cfavano
01-10-2013, 02:00 AM
He gets hit a few times before knocking a few back, jumping away to another part of the river, and beginning a chain of hand seals. "Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu!" A jet of water shaped like a serpentine dragon shoots out of the river, and plows through the kirby clones, and right for Kirby himself at high speeds, it's mouth open to devour him, and push him under the water.

Zatory-Master
01-10-2013, 02:06 AM
Kirby sank to the bottom along with the dragon. Kirby didn't drown under water. He used the scythe as a yet,spinning it a fast speed underwater. He was like a torpedo. He went through the dragon and right to Hidan's feet with extreme speed and force. "Byuuu!!!"

Cfavano
01-10-2013, 02:14 AM
Hidan's eyes go wide as Kirby comes up and kirby pierces right through him, but his body turns to water. A water clone! Hidan surfaces behind a rock, looking at kirby. He then remembers that that fat bird gave him something. From a watertight container he removes it. "Hey, puffball! Look what I got!" He shows off a plate with a piece of cake. "I'm not hungry, want it?" But, inside, were hidden spike bombs.

Zatory-Master
01-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Kirby, following his passion for food, went towards the cake and ate it. Kirby sensed the shuriken in it while it was in his mouth. Kirby doesn't chew his food, so as payback he released the shuriken from his mouth as a bigger star towards Hidan who was standing right in front of him. "Pyuuuu pyuu!"

Cfavano
01-10-2013, 02:43 AM
Hidan quickly slices the star in half with his scythe, the two pieces flying apart and exploding when they hit trees. Hidan quickly grabs Kirby as he was close enough. "It's my turn you little shit!" Slamming Kirby into a rock with enough force to cause a dent, he begins pounding him with both his fists as if he was a ball of dough. "DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!"

Zatory-Master
01-10-2013, 02:51 AM
Kirby felt the impact of the rock and the punches. But really, the pain left quickly. His puffiness allowed him to take blows such as punches and kicks. Kirby opened his mouth wide and sucked Hidan in. Then Kirby rushed with a full mouth and launched Hidan into a treethen followed the attack by throwing his scythe at him.

Cfavano
01-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Breaking out of the star with all his will, he flips around in the air, and lands with his feet on the tree. As the scythe flies after him, he catches it by the handle, and pulls on the chain, yanking Kirby through the air like a fish. In his free hand, he takes out a retractable spear, and with a final pull, he pulls him the rest of the way, aiming the spear to skewer Kirby once he arrives.

Zatory-Master
01-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Kirby went flying towards Hidan. Kirby, panicking, opened his mouth once again and sucked Hidan in before the needle made contact. Kirby pulled his scythe out and waddled over to the broken bridge. He held the scythe like a bat and released Hidan once more. This time as he came out, Kirby swung with the sharp side facing Hidan.

Cfavano
01-10-2013, 03:39 AM
The blow hits, not Hidan, but a Waddle Dee, cutting it in half. There is a high-pitched sound as numerous kunai hit the ground all around Kirby. But that is not all. Wire was strung between them, binding Kirby to the ground. Reappearing with one end, Hidan pulls the wire taut, aiming to slice Kirby like a hard-boiled egg with an egg slicer.

Zatory-Master
01-10-2013, 03:50 AM
Kirby stuck to the ground could not do much. But something helped him the currents began washing away the kunais. That's because Kirby was over the bridge and the kunais landed on the soft soil of the stream. Kirby was able to suck in the string and escape. "Biii biiii" Kirby grabbed his scythe and stood oppisite of Hidan.

Cfavano
01-10-2013, 04:01 AM
"You are getting on my last nerve, you little piece of cotton candy!" he charges Kirby, but somersaults over him, grabbing on to Kirby's scythe, and biting him on the top of the head, and chews as if he is trying to eat Kirby. "Mmph mhmph mmfp mmff ffmf mf mmphf!" (Let's see how you like it, Bitch!).

Zatory-Master
01-10-2013, 04:19 AM
#Final Post
Kirby starts running around as Hidan keeps biting him. Kirby still has Hidan's immortality ability on so death is not going to grab Kirby. Kirby knew he was equal in power to Hidan somehow. Kirby grew tired and hungry. He picked smashed Hidan into a tree to get him off, then he just waddled away into the forest. To him, it was a draw.

Cfavano
01-10-2013, 04:26 AM
"GRRRRRRRRRARRG! I'M NOT DONE YET!" Hidan runs after Kirby, who's back is turned.

Love Amore
01-10-2013, 06:13 AM
KIRBY V. HIDAN

DRAW

Hidan chased Kirby through Dreamland for hours until Kirby's trail was lost, he searched for hours after but it seemed the the pink creature had vanished and Hidan finally had to give up.

Hi y'all, I'm Anna and I'll be your judge for this evening. You can be sure that I'll judge fairly and honestly and to the best of my abilities. May the best writer win!

Zatory's score:
Flow: 25/30
Susan: 30/30
Power: 15/30
Shazzam: 0/10

Cfavano's score:
Flow: 20/30
Susan: 30/30
Power: 20/30
Shazzam: 10/10 for post #21

Both of you did a great job, it was a fast battle and I can tell you both had a lot of fun (which is the whole point!) but I think maybe you should both go read the bit about you deciding if the attack hits, but your target deciding how hard it hits. Just to brush up!

Zatory, I love the passion and detail you put into each post, but a big part of SMUT is the word limit and also the balance of power. Take a little more time in your future battles to watch word count and power dynamics, k?

Cfavano, basically read the stuff above. It's a really great first battle, and a pretty good battle in general, and I loved the humor you brought in. A reread of the rules can't go amiss, how could it?

If you have any questions about my judgment feel free to message me, I hope to see more from Y'all in the future!