PDA

View Full Version : Azumanga Daioh and/or Love Hina

darkninja0200
05-05-2010, 04:50 PM
I should say that in the Love Hina one there will be nudity, suggestive themes, Alcohol Reference and use, Smoking Reference and use, violence. So Ima rate it at R.

For the Azumanga Daioh there will be Sexual references, possible smoking and alcohol references, brief nudity, and violence soooo PG-13

As the title suggests I am looking for somebody to do one of these RP's with and have hilariously funny for one of them.

Love Hina:

Keitaro has finally had enough of the girls constant abuse due to his mistake so he is threatening to leave. The girls are happy at first then start to think that they might get a mean apartment manager or even a lecherous one. So they start to be nicer to Keitaro even going as far as letting him see them naked in the open air bath. Hilarity will be a large part of this. And if that wasn't all two new tenants... twin sister's have joined Hinata house and are moving in. Even more hilarity will ensue.

Azumanga Daioh:

I'm thinking keep it like it would normally be. But due to a mistake in the school system a male student (me) ends up in an all girls school with the crew. Being the only guy there he is always either swamped with girls wanting to date him or girls thinking he is a pervert because he is in an all girls school even though he is a boy. ((I thought of that one just now ><))

We can also do a mix of both... but I'm not sure how having those two crossing over would work.

If you think have better ideas for one of these 2 fandoms please do feel free to let me in on it and maybe we can do that one or a mix of mine and yours.