PDA

View Full Version : SQJ Productions

SQJ
01-09-2013, 08:14 PM
This is a thread where I will be posting all of my non specific works.

There will be threads where polished products will be posted. This is the thread that comes before those ones.

Think of this as the special features page where I'll be posting all that other stuff.

Please feel free to rate everything you see out of ten.

If you really like something please feel free to rep it, all opinions are appreciated. No I take that back they are desperately needed.

RULES:
The vast majority of voices here aren't my own. So do not harshly criticise them, feel free to criticise the editing, the sound choices, the editing but the good people who support me deserve the world and do not deserve to be heckled, other wise that's my only rule. you can pretty much do what you want.

Blooper reels:

-OjHzMueka4

Trailers:

vLziFMcFPDA

AMVs(MUSIC VIDS):

GK5GAk2lHD4
Ir8TOPFmqg4
st4oqB9_1aA
vxmxd6QG29g
mjXYXROP-CE

Solos:

uZGHQaGyiGs

Groups:

iJbnXuGvK80
gogbFOiX5uE

Individual collections:

Random:

SMUT AD
BK8TACZCsCc
W8qzaXs0QHs

SMUT Educational
m3FnQF6peNY

SMUT tournaments

uJLiroOTsLE

Love Amore
01-09-2013, 08:37 PM
I LOVE IT!

The voice acting is really great and I almost cried just cause I could hear the real emotions and stuff, and really like how the video and images you found seem to fit the characters and how well they all go together. It's a really great trailer!

Bee Bear
01-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Excellent, Pure!

The voices, the music and the videos really seem to go hand in hand. Can't wait to see the rest like this. :3

Casper14
01-11-2013, 12:47 AM
This looks so awesomeness on toast!

SQJ
01-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Three comments! YAY!!

I hope to earn more!!

This is my next SQJProduction, an advertisement for S.M.U.T.

Something you should all become a part of.

JOIN SMUT!!

You have no reason not to!

BK8TACZCsCc

This one was exhausting talk about putting hours into it. And anyway back to the other video project. A cutting, pasting, recording, listening guy's work is never done.

F.O.E
01-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Very good, very good.

I have only two things on my mind that I think would make it a bit better.
Bring examples from comics, games, manga, etc. No just anime. Just anime makes it a bit bland and makes it seem a bit anime centered, it loses the whole multi-world feeling that it has.

And second, a synch check, I noticed sometimes the text is off from the action in the background.

Otherwise nicely done, I really enjoyed it.

SQJ
01-15-2013, 06:19 PM
W8qzaXs0QHs

It seemed that a redo was in order. I do hope this remake fits everyone better.

Bee Bear
01-15-2013, 06:38 PM
It certainly does. :)

SQJ
02-06-2013, 06:13 AM
I thought I'd add these two older vids

This is a music video I made for fast and the furious. When I was still experimenting with the whole AMV thing. thinking to myself "Hey, I can do that."

st4oqB9_1aA

I still believe I can though. It just takes more time and more creative thought than I realised. One day is one day XD

there's a harry potter one I made that I need to work on actually ^^
I messed it up with Movie Maker but that's because Movie maker is evil.

I'm hoping Videopad might be my friend.

PS subribe to this thread so you can be updated.

Here's Vid two.

I bit of a disaster in terms of my editing since I never noticed there was a break down in the script reading. I still have no idea how I forgot about that ><

Again movie maker was not my friend here was the words matched the pictures once but just changed completely when the proper part came out.

gogbFOiX5uE

special thanks to everyone in this clip you made this a pleasure to do and fuel my need to keep going.

SQJ
02-07-2013, 09:01 PM
EDUTAINMENT!

WHOOOOOT!!!

m3FnQF6peNY

Instructional Video for people who would like to know about the SMUT hot Arena's feature.

As for the video itself.
Definitely imperfect.

My first issue is the opening scene, it took too long for it to jump to the next scene, I think the type of music made life easier, I feel it gave me allowances to make some scenes longer than others.

The second and most frustration issue was just how jarring some of the transitions were.

The third was the tricky element of the Pirates of the Caribbean scene that one was extra jarring.

Music: Apocalyptica - Bittersweet

the movies....are many heh
Equilibrium
Potc - At World's End
Resident Evil After life
The Grey
White out
Jurassic Park
GI- Joe
Gamer
Lotr- Fotr
Kill the Irishhman
Warlords
Scot Pilgram Vs the world
The incredible hulk

I feel like i'm getting a pretty cool knack for this. Gaining in my skill, but I'm not satisfied as I fill my Game with EVERY VIDEO POSSIBLE(!!!) I hope I will get better with far smoother transitions and more powerful visual showcasing.

SQJ
02-11-2013, 11:28 AM
uJLiroOTsLE

This was a mother to create, there were so many issues with this one at first. I hit like am major writer's block right at the start as I had no idea how to crate the script, I managed to bounce ideas off of great friends like bee and dough until finally a burst of words came, they weren't great words but silence is overrated.

The video itself was also a but of a nightmare to create as I had to scan through a great deal of naruto episodes I have, though I do not have enough to find out what I wanted. then when it was done I still wasn't happy so I changed the ending to suit the words more and added an all formats section.

I'd say the only gripe I had was the rock lee clip, it's really long. I should have cut it up more and put something else. I need DVD clip copying software >< that's my biggest concern right now. I need to be able to increase my resources....and construct more pylons...

Hope you like and I hope you take part in the Naruto cup.

SQJ
02-21-2013, 11:30 PM
iJbnXuGvK80

So this is a scene (heavily edited) from a unpublished (and basically unread )book I wrote called Heist.

This is one of my very very first attempt at recording

Music is from the lord of the rings sound track. It was also the first time I'd ever used my two great friends to do something like this. I'd like to hope I've learned a great great deal.

One example being the smallest stutter rings out like a gong when you're in final editing.

I'll never be able to thank enough the people who helped me fort nd sue.

I own none of the sound and none of the images.

Since no one will ever read the book, this is a scene depecting one of the final scenes in the book.
The lead, a female warrior(Heather) has been knocked out by a woman half her strength(Mirrium) but who is also an oracle.

Earlier she'd spoken to heather a about a vision, one that led to their death but led to the reign of Merrium's son(judge) as a great king and another which led to a happy, safe, life for them whether Judge found peace and love as a simple kid(The no man's land option)

The family picked the former, being a king and seizing their kingdon by force(by using the Black Air raider, a blood thirsty people with wings)over being safe but leaving their own people behind.

G
02-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Nice work, Pure. ^^

Casper14
02-22-2013, 12:07 AM
I remember this recording, and it still is epicness!

Merry
02-25-2013, 01:55 AM
http://www.watlington-oxon-pc.gov.uk/Core/Watlington_Parish_Council/UserFiles/Images/Love%20it.jpg

SQJ
03-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Ir8TOPFmqg4

This is something I created for the girl of my dreams to let her know I care and am thinking of her constantly.

I pulled together all the kids CGI stuff I have.
Ice Age
Shrek
Megamind
Finding Nemo
Mars needs more moms
Alpha and Omega
TMNT
And Resident Evil Degeneration.

I of course own none of this stuff, this was just a fun vid I edited. I think this is my sixth attempt at creating something like this. I can only hope I'm getting better.

I tried putting more work into the sound matching the vids and not just the wording.

Sheeet the final image failed ><
I might repost it but it'll be later.
I worry some of the scenes were too long, something new to worry abouy ><

PLEAE COMMENT THOUGHTS ARE NEEDED!!

ClumsyCalamity
03-04-2013, 04:23 PM
o.o

You made me tear up first thing in the morning!!! *Tackle Hug*

<3

SQJ
03-12-2013, 08:07 PM
uZGHQaGyiGs

I'm new to this, and yet I'm putting this up on Youtube.
I must be out of my mind.

I didn't put much effort into the pics, they don't match the words at all.

It's didn't come out the way I want but I'm working on it.
I'm stuttering there were moments where I lost even myself. Which pisses me off because I know I can say it better but I’m posting this anyway because this is my first.
If I keep doing this I'd like to look back at this and be able to say I started here. heh

This is something I wrote a short while ago.

I wrote it because of something that I hear a lot at the music store. I mainly hear it from my work colleague. I'm a nit picker, I can't help myself, if someone makes a mistake, grammar, spelling, using the wrong word, stuck on meaning I try to help. I normally get crucified for it. Which I've come to accept but what I always find hard is him saying the fact that he's black is a reason for not knowing anything.

Ignorance is not a part of any culture. Especially black culture, especially black culture in South Africa.

We're bigger than that, all of us.

This is my first attempt at being genuine at trying to do something at myself..

ClumsyCalamity
03-12-2013, 09:10 PM
You did really awesomely!!! ^_^ I really think you should do more things like this!

SQJ
03-13-2013, 06:02 AM
mjXYXROP-CE

Man I wrote this long assed description but then my net crashed, I lost it and the upload. So bare with me and know the one I did before was much better.
This is a dedication to one of my favourite samurai and judging by his grins he is one of the few Samurai who fell into my awesome books who actually enjoys killing.
I thought it would be interesting to use the TI song as opposed to older songs where i've memorised the words.
I don't know if it worked or anyone noticed but I tried to limit images of the main antagonists in the Ganger's paradise Black Lagoon story arc because I tried to post a better picture of the pairing.

I think I did less work on this one than the last vid but I think that had to do with my limited knowledge of the song itself and the beat and all it's high points and low points(I'm not a sound engineer so I don't know the terms). But considering that I feel I did less work I also feel like this one was more goal orientated than any of the others. With this one I was kinda trying to distort the reality of an already beautiful story by creating my own within it by kinda creating a relationship with Genji and Revy.
Not my best but I had fun with this, Still worried about how stagnant that one scene is...

SQJ
04-02-2013, 11:10 PM
fZsh5eIT-yw

This is my big introduction to my youtube thread.

Basic experiment with transitions, i guess it will be up to opinion whether or not it works.
I know I should have added more but I wanted to work with pure fighting with this one. Which may not sound new, all things considered but it's one of the few times I've indugled myself so much and I raised my focus to be on gaming, which i really like ^^

Song - Ladies and Genltemen (Saliva)

Trailers - Tekken tag 2
Assasin's creed
Sonic
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkam City
Capcom vs Street fighter
Movies
Constantine
Fifth Element
Blood and Bone

Version without words.

GK5GAk2lHD4

- - - Updated - - -

Clean Version - No words!

SQJ
04-09-2013, 11:47 PM
vxmxd6QG29g

This is my first attempt and mixing together Dubstep with my regular style of video making I do hope you like it!
I especially hope you enjoy the car chase, mixed together three movies, the three movies in question. GUESS!! XD

Seriously guys, watch and subscribe!

Please watch...

Please?

Repent!
04-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Hancock
X-Men Origins:Wolverine
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Drive Angry(or something along those lines...I forget the exact name of the movie)
Jumper
X-Men:First Class
I may have missed one or two...but meh.

Regardless, the vid was enjoyed. No lies.

SQJ
04-12-2013, 11:44 PM
heros and babylon AD

Very awesome man! I'm really glad you enjoyed the video! i'm so glad someone read this!

SQJ
05-11-2013, 10:14 AM
6a0YM2ISW4k

This is my jackie chan tribute! I love this one but I hate how it started ><
I got that wrong ><
But I hope poeple still watch it and like it!
Please watch it!

Casper14
07-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Awesome as ever pure! XD

SQJ
02-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Had fun with this attempt at a teaser.

http://s590.photobucket.com/user/SQJPure/media/HonourboundTrailers_zpsbad783d2.mp4.html

SQJ
06-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Q8Pfh2xxHOI

yZdaymE4quA

Pheobe, my ultimate people chaser. (The person who runs around and gets people to go online XD) helped put this site up because I had started to run out of net in a rather permanent way so I used her, it's where the TASTER instead of teaser comes in. I only noticed it sometime last week.

I love what with these amazing voices we managed to create. I am actually working on getting a single scene ready to show case. So far I've gotten the sound effects down. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to manipulate the audience with background music. I'm not even sure which background music to choose right now.

...no not high way to danger zone!!!....

While I work on Honour Bound, which I made a site for I liked it so much! XD

http://sqjpure.wix.com/honour-bound#!blank/cwi5

Some of the things you might have noticed is that the art work is totally plagiarised and super bad. I am not an art guy.

If you know an art guy willing to help. PLEASE LET ME USE THEM. ESP IF ITS YOU!! I need male voices and I need artists! Please. Allow me to keep making things I am proud of.

SQJ
07-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Of Orcs and Men

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/Orcs-Humans_zps9ef59153.jpg?t=1404650320

There was once a time when an intelligent Orc was an oxymoron, a smart orc a dead one. Through the centuries those times have found themselves left behind, Orcs have grown more cultured, their kingdoms holding through the test of time and their own bloodlust.

The King of largest of these kingdoms has chosen to take himself a human wife. A human queen. An act which has never been done before.

He is an ambitious orc king with a sharp and thoughtful mind, willing to grow, eager to change the fates that have been dealt to his own people. But even with a sharp mind, it is still the mind an Orc, held by Orc needs and mannerisms, blood lust and desires. All that he has channelled into ambition, that which promises to change the world.

She is a queen, not by blood but by the widower of fate, ruling a kingdom that is under threat of being crushed under the whims of larger empires. She has no lineage and therefore no right, only wedlock can insure it.

Even if it is to an Orc.

Even if it threatens to change the fates of Orcs, Men, Dwarves and Elves alike.

And because of it outside forces will do all to hinder such a union.
Death comes to the Orc Kindgom.
Bloody horror and ruin stands at it's doors.

It is through the battles of orcs and men that the worlds fates shall be defined.

That is if they make it to the wedding day.

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/4af7e68c-6c13-457d-88d2-97d1dacfa4f9_zps25ec54cf.jpg?t=1404737531

Of Orcs and Men

Coming Soon...