PDA

View Full Version : [M]The New Age - A Demon VS Angels RP (Please Join! Many slots availa

Livlaffluv
05-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Rated M for sexual conditions, foul language, and strong violence.

A new age has approached... The demons, more called the Oni, have rose from their deep sanctuary of the Netherworld. The earth is at great destruction, many are dead, only a few survived. Those few survivors, protected under the angels, known as the Tenshi, call upon their new powers, the Taoreta. These three groups, Oni, Tenshi, and Taoreta come together, seeking to find their fallen wishes, which will rule over the three worlds? Could they all live in peace again? This all depends on how this is played out.

The form:

Username:
Character Name:
RP Example:
Human Form:(Description or Picture or Link)
True Form?:(Description or Picture or Link... These are like strange creatures such as a Griffin or Dragon)
Personality:
How Often Are You On?:
Position:
Anything Else?:

My Example:

Username: Livlaffluv
Character Name: Kaorna
Human Form: http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/animegoddess1313/anime%20girls/imageanime.jpg
True Form?: A Shadow Dragon: http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/LaGambler4/DRAGONS/AirDragon.jpg
Personality: Kind and gentle. She always comforts the sick or sad. Fun and easygoing but can kick ass... Easily.
How Often Are You On?: Every day!
Position: Tenshi
Anything Else?: If you have any questions please ask me!

RP Rules:
No God Modding.
No Power Playing.
No Mary Sues.
You have to be very active in this RP, or you'll lose track.
If you won't be able to participate for a while, message me about it.
If you haven't joined here, in the RP, all other posts will be ignored.
Message me about supernatural creatures. Other things are acceptable.
Please keep the maximum of OC's you want to 2. I don't want to be extremely confused to who's who.
Romance can be accepted.
Have fun.~

Positions:

Tenshi:
1. Livlaffluv as Kaorna
Oni:
Taoreta:
(Only having up to five slots for each group, I might at more later depending on how popular this gets.)

moabete
05-10-2010, 01:56 AM
I would like to join but could you post more on the factions or groups.

Livlaffluv
05-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Well... That's about it really... The Oni, or demons, are trying to rule the world and make everyone bow down to them. Tenshi, or the fallen angels (they're really just human), are trying to keep the world how it is. And the Taoreta, or the angels, are trying to bring peace to the world and make it better.

So mostly their ranks:

Oni-Evil
Tenshi-Middle
Taoreta-Good

They don't really look like angels and demons. They usually are in human form. They usually aren't in hidden from unless around their own kind. And Taoreta are just human, fallen angels so their true form is human form.

All of these groups have come together in a huge war to make the world how they want it.

If you need any more info plz ask me!