PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek AfterShock

MikeZZZ
05-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Ok, this is my first time running an RP, but here it goes. :)
__________________________________________________ ______________

::::::::STORY:::::
It is Stardate 1380, after the defeat at Bajor, the Dominion have retreated from the Alpha Quadrent. A new threat has appeared however. The Borg have begun mass invasions of the Humanoid held systems, and are begining to take over the Alpha Quadrent. The Borg have begun takeovers of Cardassia, and Romulus as well. All races in the Alpha Quadrent have agreed to an alliance to eliminate the Borg threat. That is were you come into play.
__________________________________________________ _____________

:::::RULES::::

1) Follow all RP rules, no godmoding. Keep everything to a PG-13 level.
2) You may be up to a Captain Rank, but that is the highest you can go.
3) If you have a question, just ask. I am very easygoing and I get online alot.
4) Have Fun, it is just a game!!!!
__________________________________________________ _______________

CHARACTERS:::::::

There are 6 alliances you can belong to, and any species except Borg is allowed.
The 6 Alliances are
Federation
Romulan
Klingon
Cardasian
Ferengi
Rebel - Answer to know one but yourself and your crew/friends

This is the spreadsheet to follow.

ME

NAME: Michael Zelli
CURRENT POSITION: Just outside of Romulan Space, cloaked and waiting for ambush.
SPECIES: Humanoid
AFFILIATION: Rebel
BACKGROUND: Started out life as a rebel fighting against the Klingons in the brief Klingon/Federation War. After that war ended, he moved on to fighting the Federation anyway that he could. Has alot of distrust for Klingons but respects thier fighting abilities. He continues to disregard the Federation as tools of other Species. However with the new Borg threat, he has decided to help them fight the Borg. He bought his own ship at age 35, and has been Captain of it ever since.
__________________________________________________ ______________

If I get alot of replies to this, I will create a Ships thread where you can detail your ships/key players on them.

Lord Tully
05-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Cool RP but wrong section, this should be in the Fan-fic/Parody section. if it looks like it'll take off I'll join.

MikeZZZ
05-06-2010, 08:51 PM
ok, thx i'll move it there now.

Stream
05-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Nevermind my PM, zelli. Remember that we don't delete threads, ever, on RPA. We move them or recycle them. Don't forget to give your RP a content rating, and put it in the directory.

All set. I left a redirect as well just in case anyone else saw it in the Sci-Fi section and wondered where it went.

MikeZZZ
05-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Thanks Stream. I will do both now.

darkninja0200
05-07-2010, 02:39 AM
I would join but I am going on a two month visit out of state in a couple weeks ><

MikeZZZ
05-07-2010, 02:58 AM
srry to hear that darkninja
@Hatless.......U lost the game too :( :(

:| Undying |:
05-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Here's an official map, if you want one. The image is about 2000 x 2000, so beware it's size.
http://booredatwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Star_trek_map2.jpg

MikeZZZ
05-11-2010, 07:37 PM
nice Undying, thanks alot. I'm gonna use that. :)

John
05-12-2010, 07:18 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) to attract players?

MikeZZZ
05-12-2010, 07:19 PM
found a nice image of all star trek ships...well most of the important ones.

http://www.mikecs.net/prodigeek/images/Sizedoesmatter.forstarships_B205/starship_size_comparisons_thumb.jpg
if anyone knows how to do the spoiler code, I couldn't figure it out.

Torcano
05-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Saw this in your sig, and let's just say...I'm so in. Sheet to follow!

Lord Tully
05-13-2010, 03:54 PM
NAME: Reginald Freeman
CURRENT POSITION: On route to the Klingon homeworld, on a trade run.
SPECIES: Human
AFFILIATION: Rebel (Although he prefers the Federation and the Ferengi)
BACKGROUND : Reg was born as probably one of a dozen human on a large Ferengi Space Station, there he learned at least 50 Ferengi Rules of Acquisition and how to maximize profit in almost everything he did. At 16 he joined a cargo vessel that made runs that were sometimes, less then legal, from Romulan Ale and Orion dancing girls even to things as mundane as silverware and hyposprays, you name it and that ship probably run it at one point or another. At age 23 Reg was able to buy his own Ferengi cargo ship (Which has been upgraded and retooled to the point where it in almost no way resembles the original ship) and uses his old bosses connections to make trade runs all throughout the Alpha Quadrant as well as make some friends of his own.

RayleighScattering
05-13-2010, 05:26 PM
im interested. but I LOL'd really loud because some of those ships are from star wars and battlestar. Can I have the Millennium Falcan? :P

MikeZZZ
05-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Sir_Hatless accepted.

Oishii those are just basic designs, the ships themselves are not playable or in the Story. example Millenium Falcon:: would be a fighter class With some massive modding.

Torcano can't wait