PDA

View Full Version : The NetherWorld - At least look before saying no!

Livlaffluv
05-06-2010, 08:23 PM
(WARNING: You may not believe that the world has been around for millions of years, but that was how I made this... That the world has been around for millions of years. I am not telling you if this is what I do, or dont, believe in because I don't want to cause a big fire. But, anyways, if you don't believe in this, that's fine! Just, don't get all angry about it... It's an RP and that's all, nothing more.)

~~~
"Ello.. Glitz! Glitz!... Baggabagga!!!"

~~~

Hey.. Welcome! Welcome!... How are you? :)

~~~

The world is a strange place but some how you made it to an even stranger world undeground. You are met by long green slimy creatures. They have large eyes, small mouths, and no noses. You have made it NetherWorld... And you just met the Biggs

~~~

Their History:

The Biggs have been around for millions of years. Since the starting... They have lived through more than any other.

In the starting the Biggs were confused... The world was so beautiful, they had been on Mars for as long as they could remember, now... They were around so much green! They were awed by its beauty. They decided they would live there, but it was too hot for their own good. Underground was the only place that wasn't too hot for them. So they dug. Hundreds died from the heat and lack of food and water, they were so determinded to get underground that many didn't eat or drink. But after a year, when only 62 Biggs were alive, the home was finished.

A year passed... The Biggs noticed that they couldn't communicate well. All they had was a series of hand movements (as the beginning of bringing Sign Language to the human race many years later) and they wanted more. They decided to make a "Language." They decided to name it English... As beginning the new language that many people in the world use today.

After three months of preparation, the "Language" was complete! Their full "Language" was small but it made communication easier. Many changes were made to it in the future, such as switching around the letters and making the full "Language" much larger. The full starting "Language" English will be listed later.

Much has happened for the Biggs. They have made a Language, a total of 34 words, they have made their home... Now they wanted to find a way to tell time. One night, one of the Biggs went outside to collect water and he noticed "Stares" up in the sky. It was named this because they seemed to stare down at you. Now, of course, they are called "stars" but at the time the Biggs thought it was a perfect name for them. They watched as the stars moved and how the moon would go down as the sun would come up (or vice versa.) They made a list of numbers to make time in "Howrs" or "hours":

On (one), Tah (two), Teeh (three), Fer (four), Mive (five), Trix (six), Ven (seven), Egt (eight), Nrin (nine), Tin (ten), Lven (eleven), Twalv (twelve)

They decided that each "Howr" would be Twalv "Mimuts" or "minutes." And then they thought how long "Mimuts" should be... They decided "Mimuts" would be Twalve "Sicuns" or "seconds." And the last thing they decided was that each "Sicun" would be as long as it would take for them to blink an eye.

The time was changed in the future by humans... They thought that this would be good enough, the humans decided to make up "days" "months" "years" and etc.

Things like this went on for a while... They found how to make and do the following:

Tools
Boats
Small Furniture
Fish
Hunt
Cook
Music
Clothes

The Biggs were accomplishing many things and they were a good tribe.

Their Language - English

The Biggs "Language" was just made of words that mattered and would help them survive.

Ello - Hello/Hi/Hey/Hiya
Glitz - Welcome!
Baggabagga - How are you?
Shnip - Scared
Fitsz - Fish
Fuid - Food
Hungi - Hungry
I - I
Em - Am
Hape - Help
Huoot - Hot
Yoow - You
Are - Are
Huwt - Hurt
Sawid - Sad/Cry
Hyippi - Happy/Laugh
Mawd - Mad/Angry
Ded - Dead/Death/Died/Dying
Shei - She
Hei - He
Heim - Him
Sheim - Her
Fit - Fight/Attack
Lawv - Love
Roka - OK/Okay
Fawn - Fun
Wun - Won
Gost - Lost
Gayim - Game
Sibro - Sister/Brother
Mafter - Mother/Father

This was the full "Language" except for numbers...

On (one), Tah (two), Teeh (three), Fer (four), Mive (five), Trix (six), Ven (seven), Egt (eight), Nrin (nine), Tin (ten), Lven (eleven), Twalv (twelve)

Today...

The Tribe has been having many difficulties with living... There tribe is growing smaller and human are attacking them. They are dying one by one, so they are teleporting in young teenagers to turn into Biggs. This way, the Tribe will grow larger once more, and they will prosper.

(Just so you know when they take you and turn you into a Bigg you still look just like a human, but your an official Bigg)

Laws of Tribe

1. Be kind to fellow tribe members forever and always!
2. Always keep promises!
3. Write at least 2 sentences every time you post.
4. Be descriptive... Except when fighting, when fighting just kill something and be done with it. If you get too incredibly detailed it will be gross.
5. This is serious, but you can be easygoing and fun too!
6. You have to be able to post at least 5 times every week!

You Username Here: ____________

(Copy and paste this at the bottom of your form with your Username in the blank spot, that way it shows that you agreed to these rules. If I ever add any more rules to this list I will tell you all that I changed it, then I want you to copy and paste the new list into a reply and resign your name.)

Form

When the Biggs teleport you they grant you three powers and you get to start your life over. To fill out this from you need to fill out a couple of things with points such as Life Points (this says how long it takes before you are knocked out or killed), Drama Points (these give you the power to do incredible things, such as kill an enemy in one shot or to dodge an almost impossible (to dodge) attack), and Experience Points (this makes your fighting better.) You have 55 points to spend on these... Use them wisely! You earn points to spend on these in the future after doing something incredible, and you earn more Experience Points when doing something incredible.

Form:

Name:
Life Points:
Drama Points:
Experience Points:
Height:
Eyes:
Hair:
Appearance/Picture:
Weapons:
Armor:
More Stuff:

Announcements

Every week there will be something like a "newspaper" for you to read. It will tell any announcements about the RP and any changes to this page. Any requirements will be posted on there. And if you don't complete/fill out the requirements you will be kicked out. The "newspaper" is important! Also, any contests for you to earn more points to spend on Experience, Drama, and Life points will be there. There will be a limit of people who can join each contest so you should try to get to them quickly. I will try to post -at least- two contests on there.

Our Members

Accepted Members:

None Yet...

Unaccepted

None Yet...

Members Who Have Been Kicked Out

None Yet...

Members Who Have Been Banned For A Certain Amount of Time

None Yet...

~ Livlaffluv ~