PDA

View Full Version : *** Anna's Arenas! ***

Love Amore
01-24-2013, 03:30 AM
Anna's Arenas

An empty ballroom that is decorated in reds and golds. The pillars offer hiding spaces and the vaulted ceilings offer space for flight and much more.
http://www.bigvenuebook.com/venue-images/venuegalleyr1746.jpg

A vast, barren desert. Nothing but sand and head as far as the eye cal see.
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/295/cache/abu-dhabi-liwa-desert-sands_29506_600x450.jpg

http://www.dccommtech.net/Photography/todd-lake-july-2007/Todd-Lake-Meadow-Grass-Looking-At-Bachelor.jpg
This meadow is large, a calm lake sits near the center and the thock grean grass is dotted with wildflowers and rimmed with trees. The area is populated with birds, rodents, bats and feral cats.

Anna's Lovely Ladies (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35387&page=8&p=1271054&viewfull=1#post1271054)

Love Amore
01-24-2013, 05:05 AM
Love Amore/Alanna The Lioness v. Cfavano/Deltia heiral in The Desert

Alanna stood atop the sandy dune, watching the sun rise, as she took a sip from her canteen. The sun was warm but the air was still brisk, Alanna's heart pumped with excitement for the duel to come although the only showing of her mood was a small smile. She turned in a slow circle, waiting and watching for her opponent to arrive.

Cfavano
01-24-2013, 04:01 PM
King Delit rides through the desert on Boco, his steed. He Notices his opponant before she notices him, draws his sword, and spurs Boco into a run, to try and get her by surprise. As he approaches, he swings his sword at her, aiming to cut her head from her shoulders with its blade.

Love Amore
01-24-2013, 06:47 PM
The desert was too quiet for the noise of Deltia's arrival to go unnoticed. As he rode by Alanna ducked and drew Lightning, she took several steps back as she watched her opponent and awaited his next attack. She would not attack a mounted opponent from the ground without a pole arm.

Bee Bear
01-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Pure vs Dough vs Jac vs Bee (The Ballroom)

Posting Order:
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #1
Game Post #1

Walter's presence in the ballroom came along with the faint smell of cigar smoke and cologne. He could be found leaning casually against one of the tall pillars lining the impressive room, lithe body completely relaxed and loose. Of course, he knew there was danger coming. The tension in the air was so thick it was like drawing custard into his lungs instead of oxygen.

But the vampire hunter loved it - he savoured it.

Cfavano
01-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Deilita turns Boco around to face Alanna. "So, you're not as green as you seem. Luckily for you, mounted combat is not my speciality." He gets down, and nods at boco, who goes off a ways and sits in the sand. He flexes his body, and settles into a defensive stance. "So, then. Shall we go at it?"

Jacogos
01-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Royal Battle
My Post: 1
Game Post: 2

“Oooooo, look at this fancy place,” came the voice of the most infamous gabber-mouth in existence. Deadpool poofed into the Ballroom in a rather dynamic pose, peering about with squinted eyes. Upon noticing Walter, Wade grinned behind the mask and pointed.

”You! Welcome to the Royal Rumble!” Deadpool exclaimed. “I’ll be your wondrous host in this four-way battle! We have two more entries, so please hold your applause until everyone is accounted for!”

DoughGuy
01-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Royal Battle
My Post: 1
Game Post: 3

His boots clicked on the polished floor as he walked, a dancer’s step on a warrior’s body. His LS13 was cradled his arms across his chest, the barrel sloped downwards towards the floor. A pair of glowing red lenses was visible from his helmet casting the helm in an orange glow. He halted his movement across from his foes and saluted, “For the glory of Viasri you will die in today’s combat. Honour guide me.”

Love Amore
01-26-2013, 06:10 AM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 2
Battle Post - 3

Alanna eyed her opponent, sizing him up as she slower her breath to calm her quickening pulse. She let her smile spread as she took a small step forwards "What, exactly, is your mount?" she asked as she approached.

Cfavano
01-26-2013, 06:28 AM
"A Chocobo, of course. A large flightless bird. Very strong, very fast, and smart, too. But, that's not what we're here for, is it now?" He charges her, shield raised. As he gets near her, he bashes her with his shield, following it up with a sword swipe aimed at the bridge of her nose.

Love Amore
01-26-2013, 06:49 AM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 3
Battle Post - 5

She blocked the shield with her arm, the blade missed her nose but left her with a deep scratch on her forehead as she dropped to the ground, her leg swinging out to sweep Deltia's feet out from under him.

Cfavano
01-26-2013, 06:53 AM
The leg sweep made him fall backwards on to the ground, but he quickly rolled back to his feet, raising his shield to block an expected counter attack, while slashing horizontally at her knee with his sword.

Love Amore
01-27-2013, 01:28 AM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 4
Battle Post - 7

Alanna followed the sweep with a punch aimed at a fallen opponent's head or a quick to rise opponent's gut, she stopped her hand a split second before it hit Deltia's shield. She spun to her feet and used the momentum to bring Lightning around, hoping to slice across Deltia's cheek.

Cfavano
01-27-2013, 01:39 AM
He got to his feet as her sword came around. He swung his sword at hers, forcing a clinch. "You're good, girl. Slightly, anyhow. But, you see, i'm better, and here's why... Northswain's strike!" A wide spike of red light shoots up from the ground between Alanna's feet, seeking to impale her through her groin.

Love Amore
01-28-2013, 12:12 AM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 5
Battle Post - 9

Alanna stumbled backwards, surprise evident on her face. She caught herself before she tumbled to the ground and charged forward, Lightning glowing and her purple eyes flashing with power as she slashed at Deltia's throat.

Cfavano
01-28-2013, 12:57 AM
He quickly ducks under her ensorceled blade, brings his shield tightly against him, and shoulder thrusts her, throwing the full weight of his body and armor at her. "So, the poppet is more than she appears, eh? Fancy tricks'll get you nowhere, lass."

SQJ
02-02-2013, 07:37 AM

Posting Order:
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #1
Game Post #4

The explosive sounds of ac/dc blared through open hall as Tony Stark entered dressed in his best suit. Though the moment he passed through the doors his ironman suit connected with his body spreading out and charging up quickly as his visor covered his face.

"My my I appears I've stumbles into," looking to deadpool, " the gay pride parade, the comic con edition. Exciting stuff" Ironman said a smirk forming behind the mask.

Bee Bear
02-02-2013, 11:23 AM

Posting Order:
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #2
Game Post #5

"Very dramatic," Walter smirked and pushed away from the pillar so he could stroll around the room. His long-fingered hands in their black gloves gestured in front of him, waving lazily in deceptively casual movements. He was primed to defend or attack at any moment. "Walter Dornez, it's a pleasure." He gently inclined his head in greeting, keeping his eyes fixed firmly on the three other men in the room. "Well, seems we're all here."

Jacogos
02-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Royal Battle
My Post #2
Game Post #6

“Tony! Buddy! Didn’t expect you to be here,” Deadpool cried, smirking at the others. “Now it’s a fuckin’ party!”

In seconds, he was dual wielding pistols, grinning maniacally as he took aim at each of his opponents in turn. “Who to go for first…” he pondered, watching everyone’s moves.

“Ah fuck it!” he said, laughing wildly. He unloaded a barrage directed at Radec, the only one who had remained silent. “Let’s get ready to ruuuuuuumbllleeeeeeee bitches!!”

DoughGuy
02-02-2013, 11:51 PM
Royal Battle
My Post #2
Game Post #7

Radec bent his knees and jumped, activating his Jetpack as he did so. He shot up to the roof and avoided Deadpool’s attack entirely. He pumped his shotgun, a shell jumping into the barrel, before hitting the secondary fire trigger. A second shell was forced into the barrel and both were fired in a large burst at Deadpool. Quickly he readjusted his aim and shot a second pair of shells at Walter, “Let’s get killing.”

SQJ
02-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #2
Game Post #8

Tony grinned at the sight of another man with jet propulsion of it's own. Tony started running, his heavy steps gaining speed before he took to the air himself. He did a back flip in mid air stopping half way, shooting up as he slammed, back first, into Radec.

His visor locked onto the two others and he aimed his palms at them before laser fire burst out. "Looks like I'll be home for dinner"

Bee Bear
02-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #3
Game Post #9

Four streams of impossibly long, thin, barely visible micro-filament wires flowed out of Walter's gloves. They arched through the air at his command and intercepted the shotgun shells directed at him. They sliced through the tiny pellets and kept on going.

“Incoming, gentlemen,” Walter smirked. With deft movements he sent the wires out to curl around Ironman and Radec's ankles. Simultaneously, he sent some to loop around one of Deadpool's pistols.

Then he pulled hard.

Jacogos
02-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Royal Battle
My Post #3
Game Post #10

Backflipping away from the shotgun and pulse blast, Deadpool landed as he noticed something shimmer as it moved towards him. What the…? The wire looped around his pistol and Walter yanked it away, leaving Deadpool missing a gun.

“Hey! That’s my baby!” Deadpool cried, suddenly in a trophy housewife outfit as his voice went up in pitch. Ditching the ridiculous outfit immediately, he swooped in towards Walter, kicking low in an effort to trip him up.

DoughGuy
02-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Royal Battle
My Post #3
Game Post #11

When Stark had flipped towards him Radec had raised his leg sand kicked into his back. Rather than slamming into each other Radec simply bounced away, uninjured by the impact. He didn’t get far though before Walter’s wire shot through the air and wrapped around his ankle. With smooth precision he let go of his shotgun with his left hand and drew his pistol. A single shot snapped the wire, it only scratching his armour.

SQJ
02-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #3
Game Post #12

Ironman was struck but was yanked away before the impact of the kick could push him away. To steady himself he let himself get pulled before his jet engines fired out of his palms, feet and calves.

His body spun in a flip as he swung low in a wide loop his entire form flinging right at Walter for a body to body impact.

Bee Bear
02-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #4
Game Post #13

“Oopsy daisy ...” Walter muttered, watching Deadpool run at him. Ironman was also closing in on him at great speed.

So he did the only thing he could – he let Deadpool hit him. The impact painfully jarred his legs and he pitched to the side, landing flat on the ground. The hand he didn't use to catch himself was raised to snare Deadpool in all his wires while he was at such close range.

Jacogos
02-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Royal Rumble
My Post #4
Game Post #14

As Deadpool slid along the ground, he holstered his pistol and instantly unsheathed his blades, not about to fall for this guy’s tricks again. The wires catching light tipped him off and he spun along the ground, slicing all about himself and destroying the wires.

“Haha, gotcha, bitc- woah!” he said as a wire he missed got his leg.

“Dude, watch the threads!” he cried, hopping to his feet and thrusting a sword at Walter

DoughGuy
02-07-2013, 02:25 AM
Royal Rumble
My Post #4
Game Post #15

Quickly holstering his pistol and shotgun Radec’s eyes were filled with amusement as he watched his 3 foes all attack each other. No skill or strategy in their actions, just a mindless need to do violence. Foolishly they’d managed to group themselves together while ignoring him making his job all the easier. Pulling out his W.A.S.P rocket launcher he hit the secondary fire and sent all 3 rockets flying into the clustered melee.

SQJ
02-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #4
Game Post #16

Stark's visor lit up like the fourth of July, two laser beams struck out at two of the rockets blowing them early, the visor flashed red as Ironman pushed right through the blasts at Radec. He jet packs shut off ad he landed breaking into a head long sprint at Radec.

His armoured fingers clamped on the barrel of the rocket launch, yanking as a knee rose up, aimed at his stomach.

Bee Bear
02-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #5
Game Post #17

Lying on his back with Deadpool looming over him, Walter simply chuckled. He glanced behind him once and a dark glint entered his eyes. “As her majesty the Queen once said,” he began, watching Deadpool pull out a sword and jab it at him. “These wretched babies don't come until they are ready.”

At that moment the remaining missile from Radec's W.A.S.P rocket launcher sailed over Walter's head and straight at the cocky motormouth.

Love Amore
02-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 6
Battle Post - 11

Alanna grunted, bracing herself and managing to remain standing. Her free hand jabbed upward at the soft flesh between jaw and neck, she kept her hand flat and her fingers stiff until she bent her fingers to hook them against his jaw as she pulled forward. As she pulled she dropped down a little, throwing her own weight against her opponent's gut and below his center of gravity.

Jacogos
02-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Royal Rumble
My Post #5
Game Post #18

“Hey, who are you callin’ mindless?” Deadpool snapped, ignoring Walter as his gaze came up towards Radec. His eyes widened, and an unpinned grenade dropped behind him and between his legs, as if…

After that, he teleported, the missile flying off. He appeared beside Iron Man and Radec, two more unpinned grenades in his hands.

“Have a pineapple,” he said, teleporting away again to the opposite side of the room.

DoughGuy
02-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Royal Rumble
My Post #5
Game Post #19

As Stark’s knee rose towards his stomach Radec threw his end of the launcher into the attack, smashing the launcher to pieces and blocking the knee. As Deadpool dropped his pineapple Radec cut the power to his jetpack and fell to the ground. Shrapnel from the explosion bounced off his armour as he dropped, a few piercing to draw blood. He hit the ground with an ‘oomph’. “You’re all more capable than you look.”

Cfavano
02-09-2013, 03:25 AM
Her sudden combo forces Delita to stagger in the direction she pulled, and then fall to his hands and knees. "Clever wench, aren't you? But not enough." He kicks backwards at her, slamming his boot into her kneecap, and then quickly spinning to a crouch, aiming a slash at that same knee.

Love Amore
02-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 7
Battle Post - 13

Alanna cried out, falling to the ground as purple fire surrounded and shielded her while she healed the break in her knee. Moments later she was back on her feet, when she disolved the barrier she was waiting and ready for the next attack. Her eyes flashing with purple flame and her lips set in a determined smile "I never should have let my guard down..." She said thoughtfully, if not "Few knights are capable of reacting like that."

Cfavano
02-09-2013, 10:08 PM
As the fire shoots towards him, Delita raises his shield, and the shield blocks most of the attack, but it slides him back a few feet, and causes burns on his face. "Most knights haven't had the training or experience I've had. But, we're not here to talk." He stands up and raises his sword. "Heaven's wish to destroy all minds... Divine Ruination!" As he swings down, a pillar of searing light shoots down from the sky at Alanna.

SQJ
02-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #5
Game Post #20

Despite the successful attack to take out the rockets from the fight in order to leave his own weapons ahead, it appeared Deadpool wasn't cleared of big weapons.

The explosion lit up his screen, slamming his frame against the furthest wall before, dropping him. "My jets." Stark yelled.

"The explosions appear to have cut power lower jets, rerouteing" the AI replied.

"Not fast enough." Stark grumbled as his brilliant mind reeled for a new strategy.

Bee Bear
02-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #6
Game Post #21

From his vantage point on the floor Walter could clearly see the grenade drop from Deadpool's hand onto the floor. "Amateur," he remarked mildly and turned onto his side so he could sweep his leg out and kick the grenade away. It flew straight into the midst of the other three fighters.

By then Walter was already on his feet and rather casually strolling away so he could take shelter behind one of the pillars.

Jacogos
02-16-2013, 12:51 AM
Royal Rumble
My Post #6
Game Post #22

From across the room now, Deadpool was fiddling with a large sniper rifle, which he had apparently pulled out of God-knows-where. With Walter no longer in sight and both Iron Man and Radec damaged from his grenades, Deadpool decided to be fair. Aiming at the pillar Walter hid behind, the Merc with a Mouth placed an armor piercing round into the gun’s chamber.

“Bang!” he giggled, shooting at where he imagined the man’s head was.

DoughGuy
02-16-2013, 03:55 AM
Royal Rumble
My Post #6
Game Post #23

Seeing another grenade launched towards him Radec activated his jetpack and shot across the room, rolling into a landing on the opposite side. He spun to face his opponents, sweeping his boltgun into his hands as he did so. “You are good Stark, but you rely too much on that pretty suit. I wonder how you will fight without it.” He raised the boltgun and fired a trio of explosive bolts at Stark.

Love Amore
02-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 8
Battle Post - 15

Alanna stumbled back, her purple eyes dazed and out of focus for just a handful of seconds before they blazed with purple fire and Alanna stood taller. Alanna smiled, holding a hand out as her hand with palm facing outward as a ball of purple flame formed her smile faded until with a grunt she threw it at Delita. The mage-fire would track it's target until it was extinguished.

SQJ
02-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #6
Game Post #24

Stark didn't have the time nor patience to deal with Radec. He blew a concussion blast forwards and away from the second, yet to explode, grenade. The kinetic burst launched it up and away. The grenade exploded, the blast blowing the bolts off their path.

Stark shrugged his shoulders, a cocky grin hidden behind his visor. "Without my suit I fight like a billionaire super genius playboy, you? The missing member of the village people?"

Cfavano
02-19-2013, 07:44 PM
As Alanna stumbled back, Delita charged her. As soon as she launched her spell, he raised his shield and the ball slammed against it as he approached her. He then threw his entire weight behind the flaming shield, to slam it into her, and perhaps burn her with her own attack.

Bee Bear
02-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Royal Rumble
My Post #7
Game Post #25

Through all the noise and explosions, Walter's trained ears picked up the sound of a powerful gun being fired. On instinct, he ducked just as plaster exploded outwards from the pillar he'd chosen to hide behind, right above his head. He chucked lightly, impressed, and continued to move, running to the right and across the entire room.

He let his wires out in a loose circle, encompassing a large area. A plan was forming.

Jacogos
02-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Royal Rumble
My Post #7
Game Post #26

“Hey, you’re not supposed to dodge!” he yelped, tossing the sniper away in disgust. Reaching into his utility belt, Deadpool whipped out some smoke bombs and flung them towards Walter, following them after he did so. After they exploded, he whipped out some shurikens and tossed them into the smoke.

“Present for ya!” he said with a smirk.

DoughGuy
02-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #7
Game Post #27

“Without my suit I fight like a soldier Stark.” Radec raised the boltgun for another series of shots, “Like a true son of Helghast.” With the speed born from years of combat Radec fired 5 bolts. The first 3 landed in front of and to the left and right of Stark. The 4th was expertly shot between his legs and landed behind him. The 5th bolt was shot straight at Stark’s reactor, “Dodge.” Radec commanded.

SQJ
02-26-2013, 05:19 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #7
Game Post #24

Stark's visor lit up, though he missed catching the bolts in mid flight he'd managed to get enough of a reading to know he had three seconds.

Stark focused on the fifth bolt, his repulsor ray blowing right threw it.

Breaking into a sprint, he dove forward as the others exploded, both palms aimed directly at Radec's chest. The force of the blast pushed him forwards but he managed to fire off two shots.

Bee Bear
02-28-2013, 10:17 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #8
Game Post #29

With the smoke from Deadpool's bombs surrounding and nearly blinding him, Walter kept running. He didn't falter when razor-sharp shurikens tore through the flesh of his right leg and arm. One embedded itself in his bicep, but he didn't have time to remove it.

The threads he'd been spreading throughout the room were in position. Concealed by the smoke, he grinned through the pain and whispered; "Watch out, gentlemen," and pulled, cutting through the pillars.

Jacogos
03-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Royal Rumble
My Post #8
Game Post #30

Deadpool heard the groaning of moving stone, and his eyes widened as he saw pillars begin to shift. With its support cut out, the ceiling decided to give way, too.

“Mommy,” Deadpool squeaked, holding up a comically small umbrella over his head to alleviate the damage. Though none of the pillars fell directly on him, the debris from the falling roof was more than enough to bury him for a moment.

DoughGuy
03-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #8
Game Post #31

When Stark's laser blew up the 5th bolt Radec holstered his boltgun and charged forward, his movements covered by the explosion. Having read his opponent's move perfectly the repulsor shots passed harmlessly to either side of him as he moved. “Now let’s see how you fight without your fancy guns.” Radec growled. His combat knife flashed into his hand and he stabbed at Stark’s eye visor as he launched an armoured knee at Stark’s chest.

SQJ
03-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #8
Game Post #32

Tony grinned behind his visor as he saw Radec come right for him with the blade.

His training with his bodyguard seemed to come right back to him. Stark tilted his head to the side, the blade scraping against the side of his head as his arms raised in a boxing body guard.

Blocking the knee with his elbow.

His right fist cocked back, firing out at Radec's chin, aiming and iron coated haymaker.

Love Amore
03-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 9
Battle Post - 17

The mage-fire swirled around Alanna and formed together to push back again Deltia's shield with much more strength than Alanna could manage on her own, she grunted with the force of the focus she was putting into the defense. Her eyes closed for a second and when she opened them again her face was determined "For... Tortall!"

Cfavano
03-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Delita can feel himself be forced back, and so, instead of meeting the fire head-on, he tilts his shield to the side, diverting the stream, and putting less pressure on himself. "You're a very... determined girl, but foolish..." He thrusts his sword in the air. "Judgement Blade!" Magical crystals of light shoot down from the sky at Alanna.

Bee Bear
03-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #9
Game Post #33

Walter was running too fast to get caught - he dodged the falling pillars and debris with ease. Although he couldn't see very well through the dust and smoke, neither could his opponents. He'd use that to the best of his abilities.

His gloved hands were wet with blood. Breaking the pillars had made the wires cut deep into his flesh. He winced as he pulled them back towards him, ready for his next move.

Jacogos
03-05-2013, 02:28 AM
Royal Rumble
My Post #9
Game Post #34

Bursting forth from the rubble, Deadpool looked just as unharmed as ever, with some added grit for manliness. Sporting an Uzi in each hand, the Merc with a Mouth took very loose aim at the warring suit-wearers and unleashed burning hell.

"How ya like 'dese nuts, folks!?" he cried, making sure to keep the Uzis on target for the most part.

DoughGuy
03-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #9
Game Post #35

With his knee halted Radec swung the leg forward and placed his foot on Stark’s thigh. Tilting his own body backwards he kicked off Stark’s leg and dropped to the ground, drawing his pistol as he fell. Both Stark’s punch and Deadpool’s shots flew over him. “This doesn’t concern you mercenary.” he said as he hit the ground, his armour cushioning him. He aimed the pistol at Deadpool and fired the remaining 2 shots.

SQJ
03-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #9
Game Post #36

Stark found himself taken aback by the masked man's speed as he missed.

His mind raced for new strategies to win, the arena now chaos.

So much damage, so little time. There was something rather pretty about it all.

His AI pointed him to Walter but at that moment Radec pointed his weapon at DeadFool, Stark couldn't ignore the opening.

With his palms raised he aimed both repulsor rays directly at Radec's torso.

He fired.

Bee Bear
03-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #10
Game Post #37

Hidden in a corner of the room close to the three other men, Walter waited out the hail of bullets. He was panting and feeling somewhat out of his depth - something he was used to, He did work with Alucard, after all. A wry grin twisted his lips and new energy surged through him. If the vampire was there now he'd never hear the end of it.

Time to do something, he told himself.

Jacogos
03-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Royal Rumble
My Post #10
Post #38

Deadpool saw Radec fire and immediately dropped the guns, his arms a blur as he unsheathed his swords. Each of the bullets was split by his precision slices, the bisected projectiles flying off around him. One of the bullet halfs whirled in Walter's direction, still retaining the momentum and killing potential of the original bullet.

Afterwards, Deadpool rushed in close at Stark after he fired, uppercutting with both swords.

Love Amore
03-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Love Amore v. Cfavano
My post - 10
Battle Post - 19

Alanna slowed to a stop before she cried out and fell to her knees, she lifted one knee and bowed her head "You... have... bested me." she said, each word a struggle "I... forfeit."

Cfavano
03-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Delita looks down at Alanna. "I accept you surrender, you fought well. Now, how about we get out of this blasted heat?" He sheathes his sword and extends his hand to help her up.

DoughGuy
03-11-2013, 02:26 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #10
Game Post #39

Dropping his spent pistol Radec executed a sideways roll to avoid the rays. He was too close however and the left ray hit his armour, burning through before slicing along his back. He growled in response to the pain and rolled to his knees. He pulled out his boltgun as Deadpool attacked Stark. “I said to fight your own battle mercenary.” Radec said, firing the last 2 bolts, one at each of the men.

Bee Bear
03-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Alanna vs Delita

"How do we get out of this blasted heat?" Delita asked, shading his eyes against the harsh sun.

"You don't," Alanna said. Rising up she unleashed a blast of mage-fire at Delita at close range. Unable to block in time, Delita was overcome by the fire and incinerated before he could make a sound.

Foolishly, Alanna thought she'd won.

The fire was too intense and too close for her to control, let alone dodge. Delita's armour reflected most of the heat right back at Alanna. As her foe burned, so did she, slain by her own magic.

Match Winner: None (Draw)

Scores

Love Amore

Flow: 9
Susan: 11
Power: 16
Shazzam: 0
Total: 36

Cfavano

Flow: 9
Susan: 13
Power: 14
Shazzam: 0
Total: 36

Notes

Alright, so let's start with Amore. Although this was your first official battle in SMUT, you are a judge and therefore well versed in the rules of the game. There were a few glaring mistakes made on your part which really stuck out though.

The main problem was your low word count through the entire battle. There were very few posts which made it above three lines and there were even some which didn’t make it above two. This left a lot of your posts lacking in description or in Susan. There were multiple posts where Alanna did or said nothing beyond an attack. Using that final line or two’s worth of words would really have improved your overall score in all areas. However one of the few posts that made it over three lines was 79 words long which was quite a surprise to see.

There were also a few problems with your reactions to Cf’s attacks. At times you would ignore parts of Cf’s attacks or you react vaguely. In an early post where he used a powerful attack that erupted from the ground at you Alanna simply stumbled backwards, no mention of if she dodged or got hit. This problem also bleeds onto Flow from Power as it breaks the flow from the end of Cf’s post to yours.

Towards the end your posts really began to suffer Flow wise with some really confusing sentences that required us to reread them multiple times to make sense. Although we understand RL sometimes get in the way, we have to stay fair to all parties involved and judge each post as thoroughly as we normally do. In particular we’d like to point out posts 11, 41 and 60 as three that could really use improvement. On the other hand posts 52 and 35 (apart from slow flow problems) were much better.

Cf, the main things we have to mention to you are the consistent problems you've had that have yet to be fixed. Once again there was an overuse of commas which created the stuttering problem we have mentioned before. There was also the problem where you failed to mention your character's name. While no points were lost for this it can makes posts confusing and we recommend you replace the first pronoun of each post with their name.

There were also a few godmodding problems. Remember to be realistic; in your intro post dictating your opponent doesn't see you is godmodding in any scenario, let alone when they are turning in a circle looking for you in an open desert while you are mounted. There was also an instance where you forced a clinch and then spoke, giving your foe no time to react to that. Finally the case where you "slammed" your boot into Alanna's knee. While the autohit rule allows you to land an attack, you cannot dictate damage. Slamming an armored foot into your unarmored opponent's knee dictates damage. A better word would have just been "kicked".

There was also a case where you blocked an attack Alanna never launched and another where you ignored part of her attack. Remember to read your foes attack carefully so you don't miss anything.

Also as for you CS, this was another thing that cost you no points but needs to be addressed. While it lists things like "heavy holy damage" you don't list what the attack itself is. For things like the heavenly blade you need to say in the CS that its a red beam that erupts from the ground so the judges know what they're seeing. This will also save you words in your posts.

There was also the odd feeling that you were copying your opponent. As Amore started with shorter posts you also had very short posts. When Amore cut her post down to a single sentence you also did. Not to mention the funny coincidence when Amore went over the limit and had 79 words, your response post had 79 words too! Obviously you can see this is bad so remember to post what you want, not follow your foe.

Because you chose to end the battle early we won't be awarding any shazzam or points for the missing posts. We were disappointed to see it end so early and hope that this doesn't happen again in the future.

Overall there were many mistakes made by both of you and it was unfortunately one of your worse battles Cf. The fact that you are both very involved in SMUT and thus very experienced made this a bit of a shock. However there were some highlights. Cf, your flow has improved immensely and it has created a much more enjoyable reading experience for the judges. Amore, there were moments, especially when Alanna used her healing magic and your second last post, when your true ability shone through and it would be great to see you battle in a better condition to show us more of this ability.

Judged by Dough and Bee. As always, if you have any questions please contact both of us through PM. Thank you.

SQJ
03-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #10
Game Post #40

Stark blocked the first of the blades with his elbow, pulling his arm in to catch the one blade under his armpit.

Tilting his head just enough to cover his neck he let the second blade strike his visor, cutting off a piece of visor in a burst of sparks.

He twisted, to try break Deadpool's blade and hopefully his wrist. His chest facing Radec, his uni-beam blowing through the bolt past towards Radec.

Bee Bear
03-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #11
Game Post #41

Panting from excretion, Walter looked up at the battle raging between his foes and thought that perhaps this was for the best. They seemed to be doing a good job of beating each other up without too much effort on his part. However ...

Iron Man struck him as still too powerful.

With a mischievous grin he swept his wires out and around Iron Man's neck, then pulled tight to give Deadpool an opening.

Jacogos
03-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Royal Rumble
My Post #11
Game Post #42

Busy with Stark's counterattack, Deadpool didn't pay attention to Radec's attack, taking a bolt to the side that caused him to lose his grip on the sword that Tony caught in his armpit. Stumbling away a few feet, Deadpool only had a moment to register that there was a rod in his side before it exploded.

"Oooooooooow!!" he cried, patting off the ashes off his suit. "What was that for?!" First his gun, now this!

DoughGuy
03-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #11
Game Post #42

Turning his empty boltgun sideways Radec hefted it towards the uni-beam, letting the gun take the blast meant for him. As he made to move to the side he saw the bolt in Deadpool explode and, though his eyes were hidden, they widened in shock at the man standing after such a wound. Shrapnel from his gun pinged off his armour, one piercing through a gap at his knee dropping him. “What are you mercenary?”

SQJ
03-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #11
Game Post #44

Stark found himself stunned at the skills of the men around him but was surprised at the very idea that somehow the most invisible of them all had managed to catch him, the billionaire playboy. The wire wrapped around his neck and sparks burst as the cord tightened and he was yanked.

Jets back online.

Stark let himself fall, kicking up his legs and firing off turning himself into a titanium missile aimed at Walter.

DoughGuy
03-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Yes I'm Bee, no don't question it.

Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #12
Game Post #45

Having expected a counter-attack, Walter was already running by the time Stark rushed him. He abandoned three of his threads, but still had plenty to get the job done. Evading Stark by moving in small circles too narrow to fly in, he threw a few wires over to try and catch the other two men around their necks as well.

This is a suicide mission, he thought to himself with a little chuckle.

Jacogos
03-23-2013, 12:11 AM
Royal Rumble
My Post #12
Post #46

Deadpool grimaced at the gaping wound in his side, a good half-bowling-ball-sized gap missing from his flesh. At Radec, Deadpool just chuckled and watched as his skin began to stitch itself back together.

"I'm Wolverine on steroids," he said, taking out his remaining pistol and aiming it at Radec. He unloads three bullets before he notices movement out the corner of the eye. Remembering the wires, Deadpool hopped back with his arm up in defense.

DoughGuy
03-23-2013, 12:34 AM
Bee
Jac
Dough
Pure

My Post #12
Game Post #46

Eyes wide at Deadpool’s regeneration Radec was too slow to dodge the bullets. All 3 slammed into his chestplate, cracking 2 ribs but failing to penetrate. The force knocked him backwards, out of the path of Walter’s attack though the wire still nicked his neck. Falling to a knee he pulled his flamer out and unleashed a jet of flame at Deadpool, “I’ll just burn you to ash then.” Radec grimaced.