PDA

View Full Version : Planned Features and Updates

E1Alpha
02-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Here you can see an overview of what additional features and changes I am working on for RoW, and which ones I have planned.
Any questions and suggestions can be made in this topic. Off-topic rants will be punished severely after multiple warnings.

Recently added features:
-Military Rank Benefits
-Rune Skill Tablets (Explanations to be posted soon)

Features planned for next chapter:
-Revamp Leongarde and Scaravus
-Quest Board (Bounty Hunts / Treasure Hunts)

Future plans:
-Individual Province Maps

Future possibilities (Nothing definite yet):
-Player Housing (Including small houses, caves, fortresses, etc...)
-Skill honoraries (Medals and other rewards awarded for specific feats)

Scrapped plans:
-

P.K.
02-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Player housing? :P how would that work?
But dose sound cool X3

and yay for revamp with Leo and Scavy ;D can't wait to see what we get.

E1Alpha
02-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Well, it's still a WIP, but having recently gotten my hands on a copy of one of the D&D books regarding player house construction, I will give you a player that wants a house a set budget depending on their military rank, accomplishments, background, etc...

I still need to finetune it, but it was something that would make this more interesting imo.

Cfavano
02-10-2013, 02:53 PM
indeed. Can Zasa keep her little hospital of horrors? XD

E1Alpha
02-10-2013, 02:58 PM
*drops Ekro nuke* NEIN

In all truth, I've been thinking about it.
If this Player Housing gets applied, we'll sit together and discuss how to make your hospital fit for your desires and according the rules.

Cfavano
02-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks. I mean, another house could be cool, but it was already in the lore that that was where she was set up, and I was just trying to stick to it.

E1Alpha
02-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Well, it wouldn't be unusual for Disgeran to have some general torturing facilities, but then Zasa wouldn't be the boss of it. So yeah.
Not something to break your mind over yet.

Cfavano
02-10-2013, 05:02 PM
true

Eddren
02-10-2013, 05:07 PM
....Hmm. With this housing idea, I very well may end up not caring so much about Meron Pinnacle.

E1Alpha
02-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Oh, Meron Pinnacle is still a fountain of ancient knowledge. No player housing will be able to match that.

Eddren
02-10-2013, 05:13 PM
It's only advantageous to me if I'm capable of creating the infrastructure required to defend it until I've unlocked its' secrets, which could very well take the entire game, whereas using Player Housing as a key point could very well give me a large military advantage from the very get-go.

Eddren
02-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Oi. And another thing; are those Skill Honoraries going to be retroactive?
Would Brevsin suddenly have a badge for being a suicidal maniac who saved Seron?

P.K.
02-10-2013, 07:26 PM
lol?

Karrha wont have much she lives in a small sand house with plenty of open windows for drying herbs which are constantly dangling from the rafters to dry, a small kitchen and maybe a small upstairs bed room. nothing more OwO

As far as I'm concerned when shani's not in battle or being held against her will in an enemy prison. She stays with her adoptive father probably on a far taking care of his horses or cows or something ^_^

Speaking of my kitchen. -goes through door and locks it while she makes some cookies-

E1Alpha
02-10-2013, 07:32 PM
About the Skill Honoraries, I'm not going to speak about it. They are merely something I have considered for pickings. Nothing definite at all.

Player housing is a bit more definite, but my goal with those will be more to give more military opinions. While I call it player housing, and mentioning cottages and such, my goal with them are mostly to allow players to get military vantage points.

Eddren
02-10-2013, 08:26 PM
No worries, P.K., you can pool your money with Dez. He'll probably be making a fairly large accommodation. ^^

P.K.
02-10-2013, 08:31 PM
XD ya she could. but she doesn't really care to have such a big place unless she's going to be using almost every inch of it :P
She would either use her money to get rare herbs XD then grow those or other helpful items but ya she might do that to XD

Eddren
02-10-2013, 08:34 PM
The reason for it being that he'll need space to bring his Retinue with him. The Mage doesn't like having to travel out into the public area in order to train his men.

P.K.
02-10-2013, 08:49 PM
hums :P I can't wait to see how this goes XD

I suppose if training goes wrong you'll always need a 'school' nurse XD I just had that funny thought. I think I'm still brain tired...