Its innocence untainted by age
Under the bows of the willow tree
Cradled on the edge of Fate
It lays comforted under Green Mother
Corruption begging for scraps at its feet
Biting and Scratching
Origin
Legacy
Eden (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRslGA5-W0&feature=related)

Lilith Academy

Lilith Academy for Young Girls caters for all the needs of Young girls chosen from all over the world to be given a free and rare education. each girl is chosen from a small list of candidates and the Academy only accept the best although anyone can sign up to be considered a candidate only the best and the brightest are chosen to be flown all the way to our secluded grounds in an undisclosed location away from the prying eyes of the public.

---
Please fashion your seatbelts the plane will land shortly. In the short time before we land I would like to explain to you young ladies what you are seeing from your windows." The Lilith Academy sits upon the most extreme example of a phenomenon known in the geological community as a Sinkhole. Now there's no need to be scared the land below the earth has fallen as far as it could possibly go. Evidently this massive sinkhole occured thousands of years ago and its unique position, globally, has allowed it to be turned into a paradise. The sinkhole is 16 miles long and 11 miles wide, it boasts a community of farmers and fishermen on the eastern side next to an artificial lake created by the Academy's founder, Miss Evangeline Wilton the enviroment also boast a large variety of flora and fauna. If you look out of the other windows in the plane you will notice that we are directly over the Dorm Town a small community fashioned to meet your needs during breaks from school life it is located on the northern wall and has a plenty of things to occupy your time.

---
This will be your new home until your graduate or in rare cases are too uncomfortable living in isolation that you wish to leave. Although this is the safest place you have probrably ever visited there is inherent danger in the unforeseen please stick to designated paths and do not stray from the rules they are meant to keep you safe...

---
You will feel a strange sensation upon landing please just ignore it. It is harmless. You will be greeted by a guide who will show you around. You have two weeks to become accostumed to the Lilith Academy before classes start. Have a nice, safe stay.

Candidate File

Please PM your characters to me

Name:(Candidates are chosen from all over the world if your from germany have a german name, if from japan, a japanese name and so on and so on.)
Appearance:(A picture is fine. If hotlinked please provide credit if credit is due. A description is also fine just be sure to make it detailed)
History:(Self-explanatory)
Legacy:(leave this blank. Characters won't get Legacy's until later when they will be properly explained)
Items:(Items can be stored here for use. Characters store up to 5 items at one time more items can be stored at the dorms.

Legacy's
Legacy's are special powers given to characters after meeting certain special requirements they are very powerful but can only be activated and deactivated once there powers have one positive effect but also one equal negative effect. Legacy's can also be passed to other characters in special circumstances when this happens the negative effect is eliminated and the power is made permanent and cannot be passed on unless the legacy holder dies....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Legacy of Pain:
+Effect: Heals any injury no matter how horrible.
-Effect: User feels all the pain the injury caused leaving them incapacitated for a short time depending on the wound.
Misc Info: This power does not work on the Dead.

Chosen Candidates
none so far

Locations

Lilith Academy
Lilith Academy is a large complex that is the center for all education for its students. Students go to Lilith Academy for 10 years then return home to be politicians, business women, scientists, and so much more. Their education is absolutely free but only the best are accepted. The complex sit directly in the middle of Eden and about the size of a large mansion.

Chron Village
The village of chron lives on the edge of an articficially created lake that was created by tapping into a flooded cave system. the lake itself is rather deep and is fished for an assortment of creatures ranging from crabs to tuna. the village itself has its own school which the villagers send their kids too. About twice the size of Dorm Town and supporting a unique architecture style of biuldings biult into the cliff's surrounding Eden. Chron's inhabitants help keep Eden running smoothly

Eden lake
Eden lake was created when a tapped cave system flooded with water unleashed intself into the deepest part of Eden. It is very deep except for an island in the middle.

Dorm Town
The "playground" of Lilith Academy's every week each student is given a hundred dollars to spend on all them items from shops in the Dorm Town. It also hold the dormatories of course. Dorm Town was biult in order to make sure every student has the comfort of the modern world away from the modern world. Dorm town has a shopping center and dormatories that are made up of three high rise biuldings with apartments.

more locations will be explained as they are discovered....

Sickly
05-24-2010, 06:18 PM
any takers???

well just in case here's my character:

Name: Penelope Thynner
http://www.gothicwallpaper.info/images/wmwallpapers/Cute-Gothic-Anime-Girl-1.jpeg
History: Penelope has been going to Lilith Academy for 3 years and has all the while been investigating the strange occurances in Eden. Although she hasn't made any leeway into there origin she hopes that the new recruits into he afterschool mystery club can help her solve it. A;lthough she has a Legacy Penny has no idea how she got it.
Legacy: Penelope has the Legacy of Pain. This legacy has the power to heal any injury at the cost of taking that injury onto herself
Items: A Matchbox

Pedro-kun
05-24-2010, 07:19 PM
So this is limited to female players?

Sickly
05-25-2010, 12:48 PM
female characters yes
as for players gender i don't care

Familiar
06-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Sorry, I'm kinda new here, so I can't exactly PM yet.

Would you mind if I just posted a character sheet here, and then remove it if it fails instead of doing it via pm?

Sickly
06-05-2010, 08:12 PM
its ok thats fine too

Familiar
06-06-2010, 12:38 AM
Name: Maria Friedegarde
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/318/9/6/96855d786a8198f660bac7151c4f7b9f.jpg
History: Maria is not a candidate due to outstanding grades, but rather to a unique and powerful mind. Maria is highly skilled at problem solving and has proven to be able to come up with numerous ideas and solution on the fly. Our evaluators have established that her lows grades are due to boredom rather than lack of abilities making her a perfect candidate for Lillith Academy.
Legacy:None
Items:None

<OOC> Sorry if the history isn't long enough, but I really didn't have much to say... Not really all that interesting in her past. Let me know if you want it redone</OOC>

Sickly
06-06-2010, 02:23 AM
the history is just fine its accepted welcome to eden academy

we need just one more person and then we can get started

TZS
06-06-2010, 03:49 AM
I know you only want female characters but I can't pass by this without ABSOLUTELY ITCHING LIKE MAD to drop in a little cross dresser boy...

LIKE MAD!

GAAAAHAHA.

Familiar
06-10-2010, 02:24 AM
Oh come on, you can play a girl... I want to see this get off the ground :).

Sickly
06-11-2010, 12:29 AM
im sorry guys but im transfering this RP to a different forum called onemanga
see ya