PDA

View Full Version : [M]The Life of A Vampire Slave (OOC)

Livlaffluv
05-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Rated M for blood, sexual content, and foul language.

The Vampires have made a secret hideout. Here they rest and slave on the humans. The humans had once taken the Vampires as slaves, and now, the Vampires are paying back their enemies.

There are many types of human slaves. They have burns on their arms, showing what type of slave they are:

Knife: Warrior
Flower: Gardener
Blood Drop: Feeder
Bucket: Cleaner
Heart: Breeder
Cross: Healer
Envelope: Messenger
and they have a small red dot straight on their forehead if they are a Nanny.

Warriors: Warriors stay out and about, protecting the secret palace from the Zombies. The Zombies try to steal humans and eat their flesh. This is why the Vampires and Zombies are at war, which started thousands of years ago... The first fight over a baby human.

Gardeners: Gardeners stay green-house, taking care of the gardens. There are flowers that produce blood, some that heal the sick/wounded, and some the can give temporary powers for large and long battles.

Feeders: Feeders stay down in the basement in large cages, waiting for the bell to ring. When it rings, the cage doors come unlocked and they are taken upstairs into the dining room. Here the vampires feed on their blood. Sometimes Feeders go upstairs into the kitchen to cook a fancy meal.

Cleaners: Cleaners travel around the palace; cleaning blood, dirt, dust, and other messes. They are free to roam anywhere in the castle, but never go out.

Breeders: Breeders stay in one room, here they... Make babies. After having a baby they are given to the Nannys who care for the baby until grown. When the baby is of the year of 5 they are taken to a large ceremony. Here the Vampires choose the path of the child and then make a mark on their skin.

Healers: Healers heal any sick or wounded. They are close to the Gardeners, going out often to collect plants that can heal. They are also seen much with the breeders, helping them when the birth of a baby comes.

Messengers: Messengers are free to roam to many places, giving messages to others and running errands.

Nanny's: Nanny's take care of the babies in a large nursery. Caring for them until the age of 5. The children then go off to work until they become old.

Lastly,

Masters: These are Vampires. They are "Masters" keeping the humans and making them do whatever wanted. They go to the Human Store, which can be only seen by Vampires and the humans enslaved inside. There are many, many Human Stores. This is where the Masters go to buy the humans.

*I WILL ALLOW ANYONE TO MAKE THERE OWN CREATURES AS LONG AS THEY CONSULT ME THROUGH PM... I WILL ADD THE CREATURES UP TO HERE. MAKE SURE TO :

.:. Explain what your creature has to do with everyone else
.:. Tell what the creatures goals in life are
.:. Explain your creature and their way of life
.:. And tell any special powers or abilities or something special about your creature

I WILL THEN MAKE A CHARACTER SHEET FOR THAT EXACT CREATURE*

-=-Master Character Sheet-=-

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History/Bio:
Weapons/Armor:
Abilities:
Other:

-=-Slave Character Sheet-=-

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History/Bio:
Burn/Mark:
Blood Type (for feeding... optional):
Other:

The IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=224939#post224939)

Shani
05-24-2010, 04:30 AM
I'd like to join this if it's still awaiting production. I'd like to make a slave of some sort. Can the slaves have more than one job/mark?

Livlaffluv
05-24-2010, 04:50 AM
You may join ^^

The slaves may only have ONE mark, but, if asked, they can help others in different "jobs."

Shani
05-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Yay, thank you

Lord Tully
05-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Question before I join, is it allowed if my character is like the personal slave of one of the vampires?

Livlaffluv
05-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Yuppers! You can be a personal slave or you can just be a slave that goes and helps everyone...

I am going to be making a Master so you could be her personal slave if wanted.

Shani
05-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Name: Katherine Snell (Kat or Katie for short.)
Personality: Nice, caring. She gives respect to others expectially to the Vampires. Not much bothers her anymore. Kat is obedient, and consistent with her work.

Appearance: clothing http://haslemerewardrobe.co.uk/on_line/hire/images/French%20Maid%201.jpg

http://kalafudra.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/helena-bonham-carter.jpg

History/Bio: Katie was born in the palace. She has known nothing else, not ever her own mother. All she can remember is her Nanny, and the big room she was brought to when she was given her job. Since then she has lived and worked in the same house. She has watched people come and go, weather they were Vampire or human. If human they were bought, children, or dead. If they were vampires, she saw them move in, or visit. All of the sitings are normal to her.
Burn/Mark: Cleaner = bucket
Blood Type (for feeding... optional): O positive
Other: She does more then one "job," If she was asked or forced to do so.

I hope she is okay.

Higurashi
05-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Name:Lord Valera Meciti
Personality: Cold and crucial towards almost all human. Warm and welcoming to nearly all vampires. He does not hate humans. He mearly thinks them soft, weak, and sentimental beings.
Appearance:http://thm-a03.yimg.com/nimage/9160ca977226b3d2
History/Bio: Born a long time ago in the rich section of "The Castle". He was always raised to hate and despise humans, but he does not despite of this. He has nearly reached the vampires conception of 'Adulthood' which will start on his 500'th birthday.As such he will be allowed to choose one slave as an early birthday present.
Weapons/Armor: Chainmail pants and sleeves, plate armor vest. Plate leggings and arm bands. Hard leather boots and gloves, Red cape. Dual short swords and a powerful one shot pistol.
Abilities: Flight, extreme speed, Paralyzing stare.
Other:Attracted to women.

Livlaffluv
05-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Both accepted :)

I'll make my character.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 04:16 PM
OK, sorry... I am now making my character and the IC :P

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 04:18 PM
(In progress)

Name: Queen Mistress Mystia Con
Personality: Mystia is actually very kind and good-hearted to all, even slaves. Some of the Masters are actually much like her. She loves that they work for her, and she wishes them not to stop, but her kindness feeds them good meals and only takes a drop of blood from each. Her love for her own kind, vampires, overpowers many.
Appearance: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Girls/anime_babes475.jpg
History/Bio: When young, Mystia was told to care for the humans, for they didn't really know about the vampires species. Mystia allowed herself to be tortured without a fuss.

Her mother and father always told her to keep faith in herself and to be good. Mystia understood and did. They told her to be graceful and helpful to all. Mystia understood and did. They told her to make everyone feel welcome. Mystia understood and DID. And now, she has found a great victory, taking over the humans and keeping them as her own, but she doesn't feel great about it. Mystia helps the best she can, but will never set them free.

Mystia had been born on the rich section of "The Castle" which has been around for many, many years, but instead of most of the snobs she had learned to use her money gracefully and only spend it where needed. Mystia still has money from her 250th birthday, the day where you are known as a "Teenager."
Weapons/Armor: Mystia really doesn't hold much of weapons. She carries around two large swords which rest on either side. Her long clothes are padded well and is where she hides other small weapons such as guns and knives.
Abilities: Flight, venom, death stare (if you stare into the eyes of a human they fall to the ground in a quick death) and ghost walk (being able to walk around invisible)
Other: N/A

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 04:47 PM
-=-Slave Character Sheet-=-

Name: Robin Larrs

Personality: Gruff, quiet and not the sharpest tool in the shed

Appearance: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs45/PRE/f/2009/071/8/1/Medieval_Knight_by_lijinbo78.jpg
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/434/x/x/x/medias/nmedia/18/35/53/31/18865556.jpg

History/Bio: Although not a particularly clever lad, Robin was large for his age and as such found himself purchased for use as a defender of the Palace. The training was cruel and harsh, with many slaves facing the undead on their own within the first week. Given the majority of master's opinion of the humans, they used a technique of elimination rather than rehabilitation. Those that survived were clearly the much better fighters. Throughout his service, a long period of guard duty, manual labour and combat, Robin was gifted tools and armour by his masters with which he can better complete his task.

Obviously, his fighting skills are little to no match for such a skilled and inhuman enemy as a vampire, but he is a profficient fighter against other forms of the undead, other creatures (how's about some werewolves in here eh? :D) and rebellious slaves.

His master was recently murdered and as such, he has gone back onto the market, now living a lowly existance inside a slave cage awaiting his next purchaser.

Burn/Mark: Knife

Blood Type (for feeding... optional): B

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Great! Accepted!

I'm going to make one slave, too, but that's it. ^^

(Oh, and sure... Lets fit some werewolves in there :P)

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 05:03 PM
By the way all... The IC is up ^^

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 05:05 PM
(In Progress)

Name: Cloe
Personality: Cute and charming, she runs around helping everyone she can. She has grown a love for flowers, and she is happy that she has the flower mark. Many people ask her to rush to the kitchen to help, for she has a gift in cooking.
Appearance: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/sammistarr/Little%20Girl%20Postcards/Untitled1pai.jpg
History/Bio: Cloe's mother died during birth, for she had a horrible illness at the time. Cloe never met her mother and always thought of the nannys, vampires, and other humans as her family. She had two brothers who both died from a lack of food, they wouldn't eat for days... Keeping on a strike. Cloe tried to make them eat, but they didn't, and died of starvation. Cloe is actually a very healthy girl, for she is outside a lot taking care of the garden, and always eats her food... Which actually seems to hold healthy ingrediants.
Burn/Mark: Flower = Gardener
Blood Type (for feeding... optional): AB
Other:

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 05:22 PM
P-p-p-posted!

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 05:42 PM
:P Posted

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Tell me what I need to change
Name: Haku Linad
Personality: Mentally unstable at times, due to being mostly raised by vampires, Haku never really had a chance to learn how normal humans are meant to behave. Regardless in the presence of Mistress Mystia he is obedient and can be quite (For lack of a better word) affectionate.
Appearance: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9950/kaimargonardm5.jpg
History/Bio: Haku had an unusually troubled life, his human parents were both killed when he was 4 when a vampire went crazy and took too much blood from them. Feeling strangely responsible for him, the Vampire pretty much raised Haku until he was around 10. At this time Mistress Mysia in her usual good mannered way, took him as, more or less, her personal slave he still serves the other Masters and happily (Or as happily as a slave can serve someone), but he only allows her to fed off of him.
Burn/Mark: Blood Drop
Other:N/A

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Accepted! No changes needed... Just post under IC to introduce your character and someone will interact :P

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 06:17 PM
And now we play the waiting game...

(Psssst, buy me)

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 06:20 PM
(XD I will, no worries)

RisingPhoenix
05-25-2010, 07:06 PM
I'll join if there is still slots open, TWO characters for this one as I don't want to overextend myself out of the gate, may add one more later but for now it's just two that I'm shooting for.

I don't know if I skimmed over it but I don't recall seeing anything that states if we need real pictures or anime pictures but do elaborate, can we use either of them?

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 07:08 PM
You may make up to five characters ^^

You may use any type of picture at all :P

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 07:21 PM
Steady...aim...fire!

Post away cap'n!

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 07:25 PM
xD

Posted with the little girl, Cloe. I post too fast :P

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Posted again, short but Im not sure how to make that particular post any longer.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Lol, no worries... We gotta wait till the vampire calls them xD

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 08:02 PM
And now they sleep... :D

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 08:31 PM
And now they wake... :D

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 08:42 PM
And now I sleep, whilst others are awake.

I sure hope my char didn't miss anything ;)

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 08:47 PM
I wonder how to interact.....

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 08:50 PM
No, just introduce your character somehow and someone will interact with you sometime.

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Um I think we might have gotten a touch confused. I'm saying one thing about how things work with the food bowls, and you guys are saying the opposite, what should I do?

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 08:53 PM
I edited it to match your idea of the bowls - hey, you're the guy with the food! What you say goes :)

Is it the morning now? Because I don't think the girl would be in the garden if it was night time. If so then I'll post a wake-up post.

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Maybe my guy could vaguely know your and come over for a visit Liv.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 08:58 PM
We need an event - how about a masked Ball? Slaves could help out and the vamps could interact with one another ;)

Lord Tully
Yeah, 6:45 was the time on the note, and that's usually about the time the sun comes up.

Higurashi
That would be interesting.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Major anachronism from me there guys, sorry about that :P

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Oops hello everyone xD

Yes, lets have a masked Ball! That sounds interesting! Hig you can come up to my room for a visit :)

I gave feeders a job, though, and then Mystia will make a big announcement for the Ball, sound good? :D

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey you mentioned the obese vampire! Hahaha

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:05 PM
XD

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Yeah sounds good, my char's just waiting in the Slave's Quarters for instructions from a messenger, if you post what you want them to say in here or in a PM then I'll fit it into an IC post without the whole trouble of you coming down.

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 09:15 PM
I'll post about coming to visit.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Kay :P

Guy comes down to the Slaves Quarters. Says your chara has to go out and guard the green houses. Then the random guy goes back to his life upstairs

xD There you go.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 09:17 PM
The green houses? Fine!

Bloody houses won't guard themselves...

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:20 PM
You know it!

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Edited to meet the challenging requirements placed upon my char. The green houses are now secure, my mistress.

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Ninja posted again.....

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
"What do you think about helping make up a masked Ball? I really don't wish you to have to do it if not wanted, it was my idea after all. None of the details are even made out yet."

ORLY? :D

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Lolz, I know xD

Couldn't think of anything to say to make the post long enough to make me happy.

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 09:38 PM
ORLY? :D

If she says it was her idea who are you to argue? Do not argue with my Mistress (Yeah that won't get taken out of context).

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:40 PM
xD Dang, lets not bring the Vampires life to this here thread too much. ^^

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 09:53 PM
If she says it was her idea who are you to argue? Do not argue with my Mistress (Yeah that won't get taken out of context).

Who am I? I'm the badass motherf*cker who guards the green houses, that's who!

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Just who is Haku Sir Hatless?

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 10:11 PM
Just who is Haku Sir Hatless?

Tell me what I need to change
Name: Haku Linad
Personality: Mentally unstable at times, due to being mostly raised by vampires, Haku never really had a chance to learn how normal humans are meant to behave. Regardless in the presence of Mistress Mystia he is obedient and can be quite (For lack of a better word) affectionate.
Appearance: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9950/kaimargonardm5.jpg
History/Bio: Haku had an unusually troubled life, his human parents were both killed when he was 4 when a vampire went crazy and took too much blood from them. Feeling strangely responsible for him, the Vampire pretty much raised Haku until he was around 10. At this time Mistress Mysia in her usual good mannered way, took him as, more or less, her personal slave he still serves the other Masters and happily (Or as happily as a slave can serve someone), but he only allows her to fed off of him.
Burn/Mark: Blood Drop
Other:N/A

^

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 10:12 PM
I meant why does he know my character?

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 10:13 PM
He nearly slammed into your character in the street and ran away apologizing.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:20 PM
:P

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 10:22 PM
XD He did?

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Lol, we go so quickly posts are getting buried.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Ahh character connections - roll with it Higurashi ;)

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:24 PM
:D Little connections are the most important!

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I'm still waiting for whatever major plot twist or deadly secret is held behind the door to the green house...

Just kidding ;)

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:29 PM
LOL! Don't think any of those big bad secrets can really hide behind green house doors, dear Dashing ;)

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 10:30 PM
I just realised you meant a greenhouse rather than a green house.

/facepalm

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Eeps! Spelling mistake XD

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Wait a moment, what sort of technology level are we supposed to have?

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Well, we don't have TVs or other game systems. Just music and enough for good lights. We don't have luxuries.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 10:38 PM
I imagined it to be an almost medieval/renaissance setting. But I wasn't too sure about the technology level.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:40 PM
It is pretty medieval... I guess it should just be that way too. Instead the lights are all candles and the music is made from old fashioned instruments played in public. :P

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm off for a while I won't be back for a few hours so try not to get too far ahead.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:46 PM
No worries, we'll try... I probably have to get, too. (Soon :XD:)

Shani
05-25-2010, 11:26 PM
wow Im alittle behind I should go and post. :)

RisingPhoenix
05-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Name: Dorian Salvador McKingley
Personality:
Contrary to his species nature, he is not the bloodthirsty cold killer that most of his race are, he chooses to keep the human alive if they choose to stay alive after he has fed from them, but he does warn them of the consequences of being bitten. He isn't a slaughterer, he actually hangs out with humans and only feeds on them when he needs to to keep his strength up.

Because of this, he has many "offspring" and each love him for who he is but despise what he is, yet they respect him enough to follow his every word.
Appearance:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/The_wind_by_heise.jpg
History/Bio:
He has lived a long time and what he has found out is that fate doesn't control destiny at some point we all get to choose and it is at that point that some of us mess up and choose incorrectly, luckily we get a chance at redemption but we must seek it and hang on to it.

He has killed many and has grown as one of the most powerful vampires in his coven, but he is still not the leader but rather an ELDER, one who is next in line and one who's commands are to be followed unless override by the leaders command.

He has seen much in his time living and he simply enjoys living, he does not feed willy nilly on every human that passes by, he was in a relationship with human at one point in time, once with a female human whom he felt the need to leave for her temper fluxed ever so irregularly and he had come to the decision of not draining her dry. The other was a male, about 23 years of age, and being that he hasn't aged since he turned 25, he found no irony in his choices and accepted the male whole heartedly, but the male was not a trustworthy one and before Dorian would have bled him dry, he left leaving the male so as not to harm him.

Now he roams, though he still is a part of his home covenant, yet he has not seen them in quite some time.
Weapons/Armor:
Abilities:
-All Vampire Abilities
-Flight
-Shadow Control {shadow stepping, manipulating, etc}
-Psychic {encompasses telepathy, telekinesis, etc}
Other:
He's Bisexual, yes I said it, He's Bisexual, kinda makes you wonder doesn't it, like for instance where on the male body does he feed from, hehehehe, or other interesting things, but I'll digress and keep your mind from slipping further into the gutter.

Livlaffluv
05-26-2010, 12:16 AM
I gtg, will be back later :)

Rising, just finish up your characters and then introduce them into the story and someone will eventually interact.

Everyone else, keep posting... I'm going to be coming up with a small sheet for my goals for this... I always have goals xD

RisingPhoenix
05-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Should be complete with my character tonight.

Livlaffluv
05-27-2010, 09:31 PM
That's fine, Rising. ^^

RisingPhoenix
05-28-2010, 08:07 PM
I am done................should I post in the IC now before I get too far behind?

Livlaffluv
05-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Probably :P

RisingPhoenix
05-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Will do, hopefully I'll have something up for you to work with, lol

Livlaffluv
06-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Sorry everyone, was off on a vacation with family again... I'm back and ready to post ;)

Higurashi
06-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Waiting for your reply then

RisingPhoenix
06-01-2010, 08:22 PM
So that is where you have been, I was wondering about that............

Shani
06-01-2010, 09:58 PM
I hope you had a good time