PDA

View Full Version : Ibyys' Inventions

Ibyys
03-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Witty title, I know.

I'm not going to be putting characters I've already made down here, as I already have those basically memorized and they're in my head fairly well. This is going to be a place for me to put characters I'm making, with a little detail to make them versatile and flexible for different RPs, but enough to retain a coherent character. It'll mostly be names and personalities, with some basic history notes. That said, I'm starting with the psychopath. I need one of those, you know?

Name: Theryll Ittor
Sex: Yes Female
Personality: Theryll is a psychopath. She has a number of mental issues - psychosis and sadism among them - and causes pain to others for no apparent reason. She is smart, however. She knows who she can afford to harm and who would cause an inconvenience if harmed. She's an expert with knives and traps, and has a little experience with poison. The only thing she cannot stand is pain to herself, ironically. ((Insert more personality relating to the RP here, this is where it gets flexible.))
History: ((Broken home, daddy issues, poor family, no friends, abusive parents, nailed squirrels to trees, the works.))