PDA

View Full Version : Laissez-faire

Bia
05-24-2010, 02:21 AM
This is an emotional, finding yourself sort of rp. Not much action (which is weird for me) So please, if you are interested in this sort of stuff, join join! It's very loosely based off the book "One Trick Pony" (feel free to move it mods if it counts as fan-fic)

The setting is present day New York City (The rich side of town), a previously closed cafe has just re-opened its doors under the new name "Laissez-faire" the new owner a mysterious french woman with a thick accent and amazing coffee. The customers, seeing their favorite bistro has just re-opened, naturally come to see how it is now.

You can go places outside of Laissez-faire, but that will be the main meeting place. Now remember, this is a finding yourself sort of rp, so your characters are going to be a little messed up, no one's perfect. There are some characters that I would prefer people make, but feel free to make your own character too if you don't see one you like:

The Player - gorgeous, charming, and oh-so-irresistible, he goes through girls quicker than you can say, "Check, please!"

The Poet - quiet and beautiful, with a heart full of pain, she's scared that she won't recover from the loss of her mother. (Played by Shani)

The Musician - your typical procrastinator and uber-sensitive emo guitarist, he can't find the courage to tell *The Poet* he loves her.

The Know-It-All - stunning, overconfident, and a well-meaning buttinsky, she has everything figured out, or so she thinks.

Hmm I think that's it...I'll add more if I think of any (or of course if you guys add any)

Now in order to prevent this rp from dying (cause rps like this usually do) I'm going to be posting what time of day it is and what day it is currently here. And I will be adding concerts, accidents, job offers, spins if I feel the rp is going a little slow, but don't worry, I'll pm you first:

Day 0, 0:00 pm Nothing currently happening

Name:
Bio:
Role: (if you chose to play one)
Other:

Katie Snell (Shani)

Shani
05-24-2010, 04:07 AM
If your still looking, I'd like to join. I was wondering if I could reserve the stressed out girl. It's rather late now so I'll have to make a sheet tomorrow if it's alright with you.

Bia
05-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Thats fine! Sure go ahead :)

Shani
05-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Name: Katie Snell
Appearance: http://languageisavirus.com/hotties/helena-bonham-carter/helena-bonham-carter-1.jpg
Bio: For Katie nothing is at ease. Between school, life, and dealing with her step-mother, she is always stressed. Every now and again she is able to relax, but that is very rare. Anything that could go wrong always tends to go wrong for her. She as a few escapes for a little while, like hanging with her friends and singing. She dreads going home because her step mom is there. Her step mom is not kind, she is evil. Katie is afraid of her, because she has hit her mutipule times and she always yells at her for nothing at all most of the time.

Role: (if you chose to play one) Stressed girl with horrible step-mom and no clue that her friend is in love with her. Nothing seems to go right for her.

Other: She doesn't believe that she can be loved, or that she could fall in love.

I hope she is alright.

Bia
06-11-2010, 06:00 PM
She sounds good, but the picture isn't working *haha* it's okay though.

Hopefully we can get more people....

Shani
06-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Sorry. Hehe I'll try to fix it.