PDA

View Full Version : Nakamahazure [M]

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:39 AM
A roleplay by Riku Tensei:

Welcome to Nakamahazure, a school for Delinquents, Trouble-makers, Outcasts, and everything in between. This is the school where all of the worst kids from every school in Japan are sent and the only school not to enforce a uniform policy. Students are not permitted to leave campus unless given permission. Welcome to Nakamahazure. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Some Basic Rules/Guidelines:
1. I am the GM and am therefore God of this RP. I reserve the right to remove anyone from thie RP, ask you to change things in your template, and change certain rules as I see fit. I am a fair god, so as long as you follow the rules, you should have no problems
2. Be Literate! Type more than just 2 sentences. Don't use text speak either. "Dood, how r u doin?" Is not acceptable. Use proper Grammar, spelling, and punctuation please
3. No arguing or fighting between RPers. Ask me if you have a problem and if it is a problem I cannot solve, then I will contact a Moderator.
4. I reserve the right to add rules as need be

Character Template:
Name:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Personality: Give more than just a sentence. Go as indepth as possible
Background: Doesn't need to be highly detaild or indepth, but more than just 2 sentences please

Reason for Transfer: The reason your character was transfered from their old school and into Nakamahazure. No two people can have the same reason. So I don't want 4 applications with "Arson" Also, your reason has to make sense. You can't put "Murdered 32 classmates" as your character would be in jail and not in a misfit school. If your crime is something as bad as that, you must find a way to make it work. Use my Character as an example.

My Character

Name: Riku Tensei

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145 lbs
Appearance: Riku stands out quite a bit from other people. His face is smooth and calm, though it doesn't have the warming and cute appearance you are probably imagining. Instead, his face is filled with a dark but shy presence. His teeth are unnaturally pointed, giving him an almost menacing appearance. His lips have 2 black rings on his lower lip, one on each side forming Snake-Bite piercings. His skin is a rather pale color, though in more of a Vampire way than a sick looking way. Starting from under his chin (not on his chin) and going down his neck are black pointed lines, the points ending near the bottom of the neck.

His upper half wears a zip-up black hoodie. The collar of the hoodie and the bottom edge are outlined with a bit of white fur at the edge. The jacket is open, showing a black and white stripped shirt which is slightly loose on him. Upon the back of the hoodie is the Japanese Kanji for Zetsubou no Kami, or God of Despair in white. The bottom of the hoodie along with the sides of the sleeves are lined with a white tribal print. The right side of the front has katakana going downwards that reads "Riku in Despair." Upon his left hand, he wears a fingerless glove that is striped black and dark grey while his write hand holds silver rings on his thumb, index, middle, and ring fingers. His black nails never seem to chip as if it wasn't nail polish, but rather the original color of his nails. Upon the back of his right hand is a dark red tattoo with the Japanese Kanji for Shini, or Death.

His lower half wears a pair of baggy black pants. They are slightly big, but they seem to have been made this way. The sides of the pants above the knee have pockets, along with the usual pockets at the hips. Starting about 2 inches above the knee and ending right below the knee, the pants are purposely cut open. Black stitches forming Xs go over these areas, but it is obvious that they were not placed there to close the open part of the pants, but rather to decorate them. Around his waste is a black and white checkered studded belt. Starting from his right hip and hanging down over to the left is a white belt with black studds. Starting from his left hip and hanging over to his right is an identical belt, forming an X with the first. His feet wear white shoes. The soles and bottom edge of the sides are black while the top is white. The edge of the top is oultined with a black and white checker print. The shoes have two straps with buckles rather than laces. These buckles are white and have silver studds going across them.

Personality: Very calm and quiet. Keeps to himself mostly. The kind of person most people would call "emo" He tends to sit in the back of rooms or wherever they are and stare out windows and not really talk to anyone. When Riku does talk or show his true personality, he is very unstable. He is very paranoid and has a mental condition known as Dissociative identity disorder or DID. It causes him to snap for an unknown reason and become almost a different person. He blacks out when this happens and these "blackouts" tend to only last a few minutes.
Background: Riku was born in Kyoto, Japan and went to Kyoto Gaidai Nishi High School. His parents are both dead, as his mother was killed by his father and then killed himself, so Riku was raised by his older brother since he was 11. He was always the quiet and shy kid in class, hanging out with a small group of only 1-3 people. He remained in this school until he was 15, when the event happened that caused him to be transfered out.

Reason for Transfer: A small group of students teased Riku until the point where his mental disorder kicked in, causing his first public blackout. He attacked the kids, critically injuring two and killing one (one of the critically injured died in the hospital within an hour). He was immediately arrested and removed from the school. He was then examined and the doctors diagnosed him with DID. He was then moved to a mental hospital where he was given therapy. The Judges agreed to release him from the mental hospital on the condition that he be enrolled to Nakamahazure.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:41 AM
CrypestheUnfortunate:

Dang. I cut off background for some reason. Uh, I just mashed it in with "Reason for transfer." No problems, right?

Name: Allen "RIP" Gann

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Appearance: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1784/stoner.jpg

Personality: His personality can be summed up with two words. "Fuck it." If he thinks he can do it, he will. All the evidence you need is in his case file. He's normally charismatic, friendly, and psychotically violent. Pissing him off isn't exactly easy, but it isn't hard either. He's been, er...."Good friends" with the security of every school he's ever been to. Not so much with the staff or normal students though. The punks and skaters saw him as a local anti-hero though....

Reason for Transfer: There are dozens of reasons why they would send him off, but let's get some background before we get into those.

His mother was an executive for a large American company that had decided to go overseas. She was selected to lead the new team in Japan, and Allen didn't like that one little bit. He fought tooth and nail, but quieted down when she threatened him with a hypodermic needle full of trank. Upon arriving in Japan, he was regularly angry and disoriented. In school, anyone that talked to him was met with either, "English Mother#%&er!" and a punch, or a simplistic, "Leave." in Japanese. It really depended on his mood.

Now we get to the good part. Using some chemical recipes he'd learned, he made the instrument of his displeasure. A pipe bomb. He walked into the school bathroom, set it near a gas line, and ran for dear sweet life. It took out half of the building with a remarkable lack of casualties. He seemed rather peaceful when the police arrived. Then he snatched one of their tazers and held a last stand before help arrived.

He agreed to go to this special school instead of prison. At least there's some freedom in a school. Uh, right?

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Starlight:

Name: Machiko Hanane

Height: 5' 7”
Weight: 139lbs
Appearance:http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/290/real2nj2.png

Personality: Fun loving, bubbly and a party animal, Suzuku has had the attitude of a 21 year old who just got dumped since the ripe old age of 13. Whether it's a down town club, or a red-light strip joint, she doesn't care as long as theirs music and sweaty bodies and alcohol. Don't get on her bad side though, because growing up with 2 older brothers has left her with one hell of a right hook.
Background: In Machiko's family, she's the clean one. Her mother named her Fortunate One in the hopes that she would be able to escape the drug addict life that surrounded her and in a way, it worked. Unfortunately nobody warned her about the dangers of Alcohol and bad boys. The day her older brother, Mori, brought home his friend, Kirai, Machiko's life has been on a downwards spiral.

Reason for Transfer: Machiko was transferred dues to a chain of events. She entered high school in Tokyo – already under the watch full eyes of her teachers due to both her brothers histories with drugs. Her grades slowly started to slip. She got later to class in the mornings then started skipping completely. As her first year progressed she started coming home smashed and struggling in the grasp of police officers who claimed she had been picking fights out side a bar. Then, in febuary of her first year, a teacher, on his day off 'sick', walked into a strip club to find her dancing on the table, drunk, and slowly removing her clothes. He marked the beginning of her life in Nakamahazure.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:44 AM
Riku Tensei:

Let's enforce a posting order from this moment forward

Me
CrypestheUnfortunate
Starlight

That will be the order. I ask you not to break it

Allan-Hatai
11-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Anybody home? If so, I'm tempted to make a character...

Riku Tensei
12-09-2009, 02:52 PM
I'm starting this up again. People, post your profiles if you want to join as I don't think any of the old members are still on the site.

Allan-Hatai
12-10-2009, 04:50 AM
Question: Nakamahazure is in Japan, right? If so, then I just got an idea.:yahoo:

Riku Tensei
12-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Yes it is.

Allan-Hatai
12-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Okay. Just give me a couple days and I'll put up a character.

Riku Tensei
12-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Okay, waiting on you

Mysteria
12-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Don't forget that you can put your game in The Roleplay Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51) if you haven't
already done so.

Also, if you are still in need of players don't forget that you can submit your rp to be show cased as Rp Of The Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

Allan-Hatai
12-20-2009, 04:10 AM
Name:Katriana LeRusé

Height:5'4"
Weight:125 lbs.
Appearance:
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/sprints42/girls/evan-rachel-wood-wallpaper.jpg

Personality: Katriana, or Kat as she prefers to be called, is rather predictable. She's kind of OCD, so she does a lot of weird things like never stepping on cracks. She's also very paranoid about boys; touching or anything is totally off-limits. Just don't do it. Other than that, she can be very loyal and protective. Kat actually likes it in Japan, she just hates people touching her, especially in crowds. She loves music and can usually be found rocking out or singing along to her mp3 player. She doesn't have a lot of temper unless she's dealing with bullies or someone does something to one of her friends.

Background: Katriana's father is an ambassador for the U.S. He likes it so much in Japan that he wants to stay there at least until she graduates from high school. Hence the reason she's at Nakamahazure instead of being shipped back to the U.S. Being an ambassador's daughter can be pretty dangerous, so Kat knows some martial arts, weapons, and at normal school she had body guards most of the time. In that way, she's pretty sheltered. As a note, the body guards aren't allowed to touch her either.

Reason for Transfer: Kat never really had a problem at school. Sure, there were the occasional bullies that made fun of her for her OCD, but they were easily scared off. It was when the boys started to get interested in her and some of them didn't want to listen when she said "no" that there was a problem. Kat has a totally irrational--well, I wouldn't say fear, but it's close-- thing with boys. They can't touch her. Even if it's just an accidental bump in a crowd, Kat will flip out and take the guy down just for touching her. When the boys at her old school got tired of her saying no and avoiding them, they tried to force the issue. They surrounded her and started touching her and grabbing her, and Kat ended up putting a few of them in the hospital. No one ever knew about her paranoia-except her parents, who wouldn't tell because it was embarrassing-and she wouldn't tell them why she beat the guys up, so they told her father to take her out of school, or they would kick her out. Her father searched high and low for a place that would take her and found Nakamahazure. Now Kat's on the defensive. She's decided that if any of these delinquent boys touch her, they're dead.

Crypes
12-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Uh, how goes it? I'm still around and ready to rejoin if that's cool with you guys.

Allan-Hatai
12-20-2009, 04:58 AM
I don't mind.