PDA

View Full Version : The Translucent Devil

zyta
05-25-2010, 05:39 AM
OOC - http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3964
Glossary - TBA

-Chapter One-

Slowly the Demon Lord approached, the crying grew louder as the sound from the Demon Lord’s feet came closer and close, closer…

The room was plagued in darkness except for two holes in the wall where the windows were destroyed. But little light poured through the holes; outside across all of Medio a storm raged. Huge black clouds bleated out the moon and the rain kept a blanket ban on all the light from the city. Seen by candle light only, the naked figure of an adult woman sat blindfolded and tied by ropes to a chair. The Demon Lord stood before her, looking down at her form and soiling her skin with rain water that continuously dripped off of his clothes.

The Demon Lord breathed with a hissing vapor exhumed from his closed mouth. He placed one clawed hand on the woman’s exposed shoulder, gripping it until bones broke, flesh ripped.

The woman was beyond screaming, having shouted herself hoarse for nothing.

The Demon Lord’s eyes bore into the woman. At once his tongue slipped through the crevice that was the opening of his maw and begun licking the woman for a more sadistic lust, a show of power, and force over the nonexistent lust for her wretched, stinking body overpowered with rose-smelling perfume. Sanskrit trembled, resisting the urge to flay the bastard where she sat, but that would be too simple, he reflected sadly.

A bolt of lightning flashed amid the storm outside, illuminating the inside of the room for a tenth of a second. The Demon Lord stood over a woman of palest white; she looked to be well endowed: large breasts, thin neck, round bottom. Sanskrit’s own body was heavily layered with clothes, but even then it was impossible to miss his hulking figure rippling with muscle and evil intent. The room the two were in was large and looked like a temple, but most of the space was covered with towering piles of trinkets—telescopes, toys, book, weapons, and various other items discarded over the years—leaving only a small space to walk through. And then the flash of yellow light ended. Only the sounds of the continuous downpour lingered.

“Now, my dear,” spoke Sanskrit with his mouth level with the woman’s ear. If she recoiled she would feel his sharp incisors inserting into her neck. His voice was a whisper relishing this precise moment. “It’s time for a little experiment.”

“I refuse, you’ll have to kill me!” she shouted back at Sanskrit. “I’ll not become your whore!”

A soft chuckle. A dangerous sign. “Me, the greatest and strongest demon ever, slayer of the late Demon Lord Satan, former ruler of Hell and Earth, God’s most dangerous enemy, rape you? A filthy human with no redeeming qualities except for your stench. Trash!” Sanskrit curled his clawed hand into a fist and struck the woman across the face with a powerful blow, but purposefully kept her alive, kept her conscious. “Don’t you dare insult me.

“I want to see you kill, as much as you can until you die. Simple. Humans only.”

“I refuse! You’ll have to kill them yourself!” The woman under her blindfold looked stricken. The spot where Sanskrit stuck was bruising.

“I’m afraid that I can be very persuasive with this—” Sanskrit removed the Black Orb from inside his cloak and let her feel its smooth surface by rolling it from her legs, up her stomach, between her breasts, and stopped it finally as it touched her neck. “But! Don’t go biting through your tongue and killing yourself early; I have a little gift.” One clawed hand toyed with her hair as it made its way up the back of her head and then removed the blindfold.

“No!” The woman looked passed Sanskrit, guided by his lightning to where three children lay bound, eyes and mouths covered. Another lay dead in a pool of his own blood on the floor buried by trinkets. “Not my children. Please! I’ll do anything!”

“Good,” Sanskrit said as his mouth twisted into a smile. “Become my servant.”

A minute later the woman was unrecognizable. Her skin turned to scales, a tail spouted from her butt, her teeth became sharp and lethal, spitting poison.

“Kill them,” instructed Sanskrit lazily flicking a finger at the children. Her children. And she did, without protest even. The demoness’s eyes were shimmering with bloody tears. “Now kill them!” Sanskrit said and thrust a finger to an unsuspecting Medio.

Sanskrit was pleased with his creation. It was more deadly than its predecessors. The results were sure to be interesting.