PDA

View Full Version : [M]The Life of A Vampire Slave

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Mystia walked down the dark street, large robe draped over her face. A building started to come in view, strangely bright unlike the rest of the town. Mystia entered the room and sighed deeply, "Hey Mitmonc..." The man behind the counter nodded once in response. Mystia slowly walked around to the cages, looking at the different humans on sale. She found one and opened the cage door, biting it and having it fall to the ground in a paralyzed heap. She walked up to the man behind the counter and gave him three large gold coins. He took them and nodded once again, allowing her to exit the shop.

Mystia walked back down the street, the young human trapped in her large arms. Being a vampire, she was stronger then any human... All vampires were. She felt superior for this, but never bragged about it. Mystia saw the glistening castle in the distance. She smiled, 'Home...' she thought to herself lightly. Her heels clicked against the wood bridge as she crossed the deep hole... No one knew where it lead, no one knew if it ever even stopped. Mystia smiled down at it as a creature wiggled down inside it. She laughed and knocked sixteen times exactly on the large metal door. She then waited a few seconds and knocked one more time. The door then slowly opened. She entered, and the pitch black night behind her disappeared from view.

Mystia walked down the hall, smiling brightly and letting her fangs show. Many of the cleaners around followed her, looking at the young human she held. They eventually ran off as she entered the large Feeding Room. Many of the vampires were feeding as Mystia saw. She sat the human down, who now stumbled, wondering where it was. She gave it a small glass bowl, full of mush. The human ate it quickly, not even caring what it was. Mystia smiled at sat down in one of the hundreds of chairs. There a large glass stood, full of blood. She drank it slowly, "I got another one... Aren't they cute?"

One of the vampires spoke, "They aren't CUTE! They're sloppish beasts that are lucky to be in our care." Mystia sighed and continued to drink, watching the human eat the mush quickly. Mystia finished and walked out of the Feeding Room and into the large hallway once again, she opened a broken down door and lead the human down hundreds of steps. She then set him in a dank and sad room. It was dreary but luckily had a small fireplace, keeping it warm. It had a worn out and thin carpet on the ground. There were no windows, only a few drawers built into the wall and cages with small beds inside them. She lead him over to a small shelf, "This one is yours." She whispered to him. She then pat him on the head and walked back up the stairs. The human heard as the door closed and locked.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 05:21 PM
The man stood upright in his cage, close to the bars, looking out over the large, open air human store. He watched as the rich and the noble ambled about in their half-death, servants in tow carrying bags and items. There was even a group of four slaves carrying a large golden chair, atop which sat a grossly obese pale individual dressed in extravagant robes.

The caged slave spat on the straw covered floor. Turning back to the large, room sized cage he looked upon the other slaves, the various markings indicating their place within society. Several were emaciated, victims of ill-treatment and over feeding, others were healthy and strong. There were several much younger humans around the room without markings. No doubt they too would be bought soon; after all, it was easier to sell a fresh slave than one that had already developed loyalty to one master. This was why Robin was stuck in the iron cage, watching the business of buying, haggling and selling take place.

The owner of the cage pushed a tray of wooden bowls into the midst of the humans and they set upon the slop like it was some sort of delicacy. Robin sneered and reviled, he was used to much better food than this before his master had died and he had become property once again.

He sighed and sat down against the adge of the cage, making sure his mark was clearly visible in the sleeveless shirt. The large man shut his eyes and dreamed of better times.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Cloe sat in her cage. She had been born in "The Castle" and watched the familiar face of Mystia walk around and collect a young and fresh vampire. Cloe's birthday had taken place in the cage and in this shop. She didn't get anything. It had made her upset, but Cloe never cried. She was a faithful girl. Cloe was fresh and had no mark, for her last birthday had legally turned her to the year of five, which, of course, is the year where humans can get their marks.

This shop was never actually quite lonely, just scary and upsetting. At day time the windows would be opened and birds would chirp, flying in and flying out. At the night time vampires would storm in for all hours, laughing and talking and buying and haggling and more. When the sun could be seen in the horizon they stormed out and to "The Castle" and others all around the world. Cloe sighed, it was upsetting for no one ever took notice in most of the humans... Only wanting the freshest and healthiest. Cloe was healthy and fresh, she knew she would be stuck somewhere soon once again. But this time, rejection, Mystia walked out of the shop with a human in her arms.

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Haku was being made to scrub the floors, as well as nurse a black eye from being smacked around by one of the younger more arrogent Masters, when Mystia came back from the outside, he stared as she carried the new human into the feeding room. He felt a bit happy for him, being fed on by Mistress Mysia was an honor (Or at least that's what he believed), the man should be happy that his life might end in such a fashion. Haku was a touch surprised when not only did his Mistress walk out, but she was leading the new human behind her down to the housing dungeons. After a while Mystia came back up the steps alone again, Haku dropped his cleaning rag into the bucket and quickly went to her, "New feeder Mistress?" He asked her in a small tone, happy to see her again because her being in the castle usually meant being free from the other Masters. "How does he taste?"

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 06:39 PM
Mystia smiled down at Haku and looked at his black eye, "How did this happen?" She then nodded, "Yes, a new feeder... He's fine, not as good as many." She sighed, "Come Haku, we need to fix your eye." She lead him to the Doctors Office and dabbed his eye lightly with a wet rag, "I am going out again... Going to get a few more feeders. You go up to my room and clean it up a bit, Darling. They won't get you there." She dabbed his eye once more and got a bottle, it was full of healing liquid from the flowers in the garden, she dripped it onto the rag and dabbed his eye again. The eye started to look better. She smiled at her victory, "Now then, don't go near the others, they are rude and will hurt any of you, especially when drunk." She pointed up the steps and stretched to her full size, 7'2". She then head out the door and down the hall to the front of the "The Castle."

Mystia rushed this time to the shop, sunlight was showing hints of coming back up. She quickly reached the store and threw herself inside. She picked the only two left, a little girl and a older man with a knife on his flesh. She set down six gold coins on the counter, "Come now you two, we must go before the sun burns me." She held the robe closer as she opened the cages. Mystia then walked out of the store and to "The Castle" leading the man and holding the little girl.

Mystia reached "The Castle" quickly and set the girl down and lead them downstairs, finding themselves back in the Slaves Quarters. She pointed to two shelves, "You two will start tomorrow, I'll be back with food soon."

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 07:00 PM
Haku winced at the touch of the rag, but it was comforting to know that Mystia cared so much about him. The touch of her hand was esspecially nice, her skin was cold as with most vampires, but it was soft and smooth like light powery snow. He did not tell her what happened for he did not know who did it. With his eye lightening he quickly ran up the stairs to her chamber and started to tidy it up, although his Mistress was so neat on her own he need to do little other then dust and close the windows tight. Dawn was coming and he couldn't very well leave a vampire's window open. He finished quickly and sat down on a stool in the corner facing the door, and waited for Mystia to come back.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Before checking on Haku she walked into the Feeding Room, "Who touched my slave?!" The vampires all looked towards Mystia, and one, purple in face, raised his face laughing. She walked over to him and picked him up by the shirt collar, "Do I ever touch YOUR slave?" He laughed and shook his head, Mystia threw him into the wall and then walked out of the room, yelling behind her, "DONT TOUCH MY SLAVE!" The doors slammed shut behind her and the drunk vampires started to laugh hysterically.

Mystia walked up the stairs and to her room. She opened it and saw Haku sitting on a stool. She smiled at him and nodded, "The room's spotless. Thank you." She didn't have Haku sleep in the Slave Quarters like the rest, she actually let him have his own secret room. Mystia walked over to a hole in the wall, covered up by a blanket. It lead into a small room that could fit a bed, a book shelf, and a few candles. She smiled at him, "Get some rest, Pet. I would like you to run an errand for me soon."

Mystia turned from the hole and sat ontop of her bed, making a note.

"When you wake, rush over to the barbers and collect some meat for the other slaves. Take it to their Slave Quarters. Thank you, Love"

She would tape it up when Haku went to rest.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 07:18 PM
The rattling noise woke the man with a start, he shuffled and rose to his feet. On the other side of the bars stood a dark figure wrapped in robes. "Come now you two, we must go before the sun burns me." said the woman as she opened the iron barred gate. Looking around the cage, Robin saw that he and one other were the only remaining slaves in this particular cage. The woman took the child by the hand and led her out of the cage. As Robin left to follow the store owner clicked his fingers to draw his attention, looking over he saw that the vampire was pointing to several bags on the floor. My belongings... he thought. Throwing the heavy bag over his shoulder, the slave also picked up a much smaller bag belonging to the young girl. He strode out of the store after the others, hefting the bags through door and onto the street.

Through the twisting streets and dark alleyways, the group soon found themselves within The Castle. After a few more minutes they had decended a flight of stairs and entered the slave quarters. They were directed to several shelves, what would be their accomodation, by the woman. He let the bag fall to the ground with a heavy clang and passed the smaller one to the girl. She can't be any more than 5 years old... The man sighed and began to remove his belongings from the bag, resting his armour and tunic along the wall of the chamber. When he had done he turned to face the child, crouching down to bring his weathered face to her level.

"So what's your name then? I see a flower on your arm, I bet it's wonderful up in the gardens."

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Cloe smiled at the man, "My name is Cloe... What is yours?" She looked down at the weathered mark on her arm, "Oh yes, the gardens are beautiful." She said with a nod. Her torn pink bow falling out of her gold locks, she picked it up and tied it back into her hair, "And... Are you a warrior? I always wanted to be a warrior!" She said excitedly, "But they say I'm too young." She smiled at him and then looked at the other slaves, eating some kind of soup. She sighed and noticed that her stomach growled. She looked up at the man, "I'll be right back!"

Cloe wandered over to an older slave who looked down at her, "May I have a bite?" He nodded and gave her the bowl, grumbling, "Not hungruh unways." She nodded and stepped back over to the warrior, "Would you like to share with me?"

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 07:37 PM
"No, I'm not too hungry - you eat up." He smiled and picked up the small burlap sack he had brought over earlier. He handed it to her "I brought this over from the human store, I believe it's yours".

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Cloe smiled, "Yes, that's mine!" She grabbed the little bag, "Thank you." She rushed over to one of the smaller cages that was empty and opened it up. Inside was a stuffed bear, a ring, a small dress, and a book. She set them in her cage and smiled. Cloe crawled out of the cage and got up, "Well, I guess this is home now." She said with a sad tone. Cloe smiled though, trying to come up with good things about what was happening to her. She yawned and noticed the tiniest window up in a tall corner, she looked up at it to see sun slowly coming in. Cloe sat in the cage and closed her eyes, deciding sleep would be good.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 08:02 PM
The man watched the girl run off towards her cage, and thought back to when he was a young lad. His chamber was nowhere near as nice and airy as this, the master was particularly generous with the inclusion of windows. A luxury not all would be given.

Finding his particular bedding, he laid back and stretched his arms behind his head. He would at least enjoy one night's good sleep before tomorrow and whatever duties it might hold.

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Haku heard Mystia shouting all the way from upstairs, when she entered the room he decided to address it, "You didn't have to yell Mistress, it wasn't that bad." He told her in his small voice as he went to his bed in the hidden room, "But thank you Mistress, it's wonderful to know you care." He smiled and nestled down into the small bed and started to drift off to sleep ~I wonder why she's always so kind when all the other masters are always so wicked. She's risked big trouble do what she did, I must thank her somehow for all of this.~ He thought all through the time he slept.

When Haku woke up it was still in the middle of the day, so Mystia was still asleep herself when he found the note. He smiled and nodded towards her as if she were looking at him. He rushed quickly out to the barber's to get the meat, "I need meat to feed the slaves at the castle." He had a blood drop brand so the store keeper knew to serve him. After a bit of waiting Haku was presented with an assortment of meat, mostly made up of of the poorer quality cuts, and the edible cast off products (Like pig intestines). Haku paid the man what little he had and took the bucket of sloppy meats back to the castle, and there he cooked it all together into a stew-like substance until it was safe to eat and took the big pot, as well as what ever bits of bread he could sneak, down to the Slave Quarters to divvy it up among the other slaves. "It's time to eat, come and bring your bowls, don't push there's enough for all of you."

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Cloe awoke to see hear a man speak of food. She quickly jumped to her feet and rushed, the other slaves also quickly awoke and lined up behind her, pushing and pulling. Cloe smiled up at the man and was given some soup. She whispered a light thank you and went to sit on one of the stools over in a corner, she ate it with bits of bread. It was even a bit enjoyable, the masters had definately changed the place around. The food was better, there was a window, a rug, and a fireplace. Cloe could remember a year ago when she was put down here, it was freezing, there was no way to tell if it was morning, and the floor was hard as stone. Cloe enjoyed the improvements. She finished before the man left, so she quickly ran over to him and gave back the bowl, thanking him once again.

Cloe saw a note over on the wall, obviously from one of the masters. She tore it down and read it over in her mind, the Nanny's taught the small children how to read and write and she had been incredibly gifted at it.

~All you little bitches get upstairs and to your stations at 6:50 am or Jesicoa will be down to MAKE you. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast... You're not getting anything again soon, and I'll see TO IT!~

Cloe shivered and passed the note around to the slaves, including the warrior she had met, who were eating, and mostly all of them nodded in reply. Cloe looked at a small clock built into her cage, like everyone elses, it said 6:42. She grabbed her work clothes that she had kept in her bag, rushing into the tiny bathroom, only cut off by the other room with a curtain. It also had a small window and a candle. Cloe dressed and rushed up the stairs, much like others were doing.

Cloe went through the large doors that were already opened. There were three green houses around and she entered one of them, grabbing a tool and quickly getting to work.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 08:38 PM
The man woke with a start, noticing the hustle and bustle at the entrance to the slave quarters. About 20 or so individuals were moving around a large pot filled with steaming stew, each taking their share in wooden bowls.

Rising from his mattress, the man walked over and took a bowl from beside the pot that the slave was distributing food from. He was particularly well dressed for a slave, and more so for a feeder. Most masters kept their feeders down below in separate, squalid compartments. Most likened them to cattle. He proffered his bowl to the man and nodded in return for the meat stew. He sat down on a nearby stool and finished the food quickly, not wanting to delay the man any further. As he walked away from the crowd he heard several exclamations of shock, but didn't think anything more of it.

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Haku smiled at the young girl when she thanked him, she was a Gardener, so she had probably the most plesent job a human could have. He only noticed that she had given her bowl to him when he had gotten back to the kitchen, he decided that Mistress Mystia wouldn't mind him being a few minutes late (Although she was likely still asleep). He grabbed it and lightly jogged out to the green houses to find her, he found her weeding among some bright blue flowers, "Excuse me sweety, I believe you have been mistaken." He told her crouching down handing it to her, "You only get one bowl here, so you need to keep this with your things or you'll be holding your stew in your hands from now on."

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Lord Count Valera Meciti proweled the streets, just wishing that some poor soul of a slave would try to escape. They were always so fun to hunt when they were desperate. They would do anything to try to get to freedom. He had even had an escaped mother offer him her sixteen year old daughter in exchange for freedom. he had promptly beheaded her and took the daughter anyways. His father hadn't let him keep the girl and she had been sent of to the breeders room, as was her fate from the beginning. Valera sighed at the thought. She had been a rather pretty girl to. He obviously couldn't have used her in any way. Vampires couldn't mate with a human witholut killing them in the process, and Valera wasn't interested in such things. Ah, there was one. Running through the streets in a vain attempt. Val dropped from his current perch on top of the hapless soul. He held him by the scruff of his neck as his master caught up, huffing and puffing. The owner was an obscenely obese fellow. Any normal vampire would have caught the slave in seconds. Valera handed the wretch his slave and walked away as the screaming started.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Cloe looked up at him surprised, "Oh, I must have forgotten!" She brushed her hands off on her towel draped around her belt. She smiled up at him and took the bowl, "Thank you!" She had taken her bag with her so she set the wooden bowl in it and continued on weeding, "You're very nice... Who is your master?" She said lightly with a sweet tone.

---

Mystia awoke, it was still in the middle of the day, but this is usually when she woke; staying around the castle and helping out the different slaves. She stretched and saw the note had been taken, she smiled at the bare wall and knew that Haku was most likely still with the other slaves. She didn't mind not waking up to his company, slaves were busy and she understood. Mystia cleaned up her bed and walked slowly to the steps. She decided she would give some of the Feeders a special job. They usually were kept in their Quarters until dinner. She opened the worn out door and walked down the steps, smiling at them who smiled back, "I have decided to give you a special job... Go make a fabulous breakfast and I'll give you each two coins to spend to your liking." She winked and the Feeders hurrahed, they all started to think of what they would cook up. Mystia smiled at her victory like she had with the black eye and tip-toed up the steps and closed the door behind her, not locking it.

Mystia then walked back upstairs and to her room, waiting for Haku to return.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Robin proceeded to get dressed into his guard's tunic and armour, fitting the metal plates into place with several straps. Carrying his helmet under his arm, the old guard sat down on the wooden bench with a creak and awaited his master's instructions.

His hands resting on the head of his warhammer whilst he whiled away the minutes, thinking of fresh air and good mead.

Within moments a young man entered the chambers, his arm bearing the mark of a messenger. "The mistress demands you are to guard the green houses near the market." Robin looked up at the young man and nodded before setting off for the stairs. It was a tiring climb in his armour, but he was glad to be out in the air afterwards. Strolling through the streets he eventually found his way to a large door outside a green building and sat down on a storage crate, eyeing up any suspicous slaves or vampires (despite the futility involved in attempting to stop one) and remaining alert of any odd behaviour.

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 09:22 PM
"My master is Mistress Mystia." Haku answered happily, "and I should get back to her soon, as you should get back to your own work. Farewell little one." He stood and waved as he left the green house. As Haku went back to the castle he made sure to check his speech and not appear too bold to the Vampires, in his concentration he nearly bumped into a very important looking Vampire, "Ohh I'm so sorry Master." He said apologetically as he moved quickly on to avoid any potential blows and quickly reached Mystia's chamber. He opened the door to find her already awake and seemingly waiting for someone, "Mistress, it's so nice to see you awake.I trust you slept well. I did what you asked with the meat, the cuts were much nicer then what is usually avalible."

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 09:24 PM
Valera was now bored since his daily hunt had ended so early. He was wondering what he should do when he remembered meeting a beautiful young vampiress the other day. What was her name? He thought Ah yes, it was Mystia. I should go visit her just for fun. After he had met the girl a few days back he had found out her identity and where she currently resided via his family's extensive records. They didn't cover every vampire in the Castle, but they were pretty darned close. He walked through the streets at a steady pace, heading towards the bridge. He didn't know alot about the place but he did know that it had a definite but unseeable end. He nocked on Mystia's door the appropriate way and was admited. He was directed up to the mistresses room. Valera entered with a certain swagger and bowed as manners required at Mystia. "Hello Madam." He said casually. "I thought it would be pleasureable to visit you this day."

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:29 PM
"Good." Mystia said to Haku with a bright smile, "I'm glad. Now, I had a little surprise that I trust you would enjoy doing." She got up to her heeled feet, "What do you think about helping make up a masked Ball? I really don't wish you to have to do it if not wanted, it was my idea after all. None of the details are even made out yet."

"Us vampires, before you were even born, used to have large celebrations in a large ballroom downstairs. A large fight began in one of those celebrations and... Well, that room hasn't been used for hundreds of years. I remember the old times." She said with a sigh, thinking about her happy times, "So, Haku, how do you feel about bringing back our history?" She said with a bright attitude.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Mystia smiled brightly at the man who entered, "Welcome Valera..." She said with a bow, "Please, sit!" She gestured to him to sit on a cushioned seat, "Me and my darling slave were just talking about a dance... Remember those old times?" She giggled a bit and sat on the end of her bed.

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Haku's eye's brightened at the idea, "That sounds wonderful Mistress, I'd be more then happy to help. What is involved in such celebrations?" He asked as the door opened to reveal the vampire he had nearly knocked into on the street, "Oh dear" He muttered to himself bowing his head and trying to hide his face from the Vampire count.

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Valera smiled brightly and took a comfy red apholstered chair next to the fire. Valera always had enjoyed warmth. "I do in fact remember such things when I was much younger." Valera responded. "T'would be very nice of an event."

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Mystia smiled and saw that Haku was nervous, she put her hand on his shoulder and nodded at Valera, "I was thinking about bringing back those good old times." It was said you would have to speak to a vampire before a slave, always, no matter who spoke first. Mystia turned to Haku, "Well, I would think a few games, a few dances, and for you slaves something extra special. Just not sure yet, Love." She winked at him and looked back to Valera, "Well then, I just hope no large... Fights happen again." She said with a sigh.

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 09:46 PM
"I think I would be able to arrange it so that that would not happen. I have a certain idea that me and a few friends of mine could manage security. We don't want random slaves being taken for food after all." When he said this last part he was staring at Haku. "It would be an unfortunate and uneccesary loss of life for both species otherwise." He then stood up and walked over to Haku. "Who is this servant hat you seem so close to Mystia? He interests me."

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Haku smiled and nodded as the Valera didn't seem to recognize him. He began thinking of all the jobs that may be needed for such an event and how to organize it, his train of though was interupted when the count stood and came towards him. "I am Haku, my lord, Mistress Mystia's personal slave, I'm really no one all that special." He hoped that was all he had to say for he was afraid the man might recgnize his voice and be extremely angry.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Mystia smiled, "Good, wouldn't want any slaves getting mistakenly hurt. And yes, this is Haku... An incredible slave who is very helpful. Would you two like to come down to the Ballroom to start planning?" Without a response she started towards the door and walked downstairs and to the Ballroom. It was large with no windows, but hundreds of lights all around, making the room rather bright and cheery.

Mystia smiled at the beautiful room and fought the urge to dance. She walked right in the middle of the room, her heels clicking.

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Valera studied the slave for a moment before heading off after Mystia. He thought he had seen the man before, but he wasn't sure where. He followed Mystia into the room and awalked over to her at the center. "It only needs music and refreshments." He said in a casual manner. He rather liked Mystia and didn't want to upset her.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Mysteria nodded to Valera, "Shall we get it set up or shall we announce the party first? The sound system most likely will be broken, but that can easily be fixed."

---

Cloe finished picking weeds and planting flowers and looked up into the sky. The sun was already starting to set, the day went actually rather quickly. At sunset the younger slaves would be allowed to run around and do small chores or just play. She set her tool away and ran over to where the man she had met earlier and gave her her bag was standing. He was obviously protecting the green houses, "Hi there!" She reached him and sat at his feet, "I'll help you protect."

Lord Tully
05-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Haku sighed with relief as the count didn't seem to recognize him and left him be. He followed the two to the ball room, he was awestruck at the beauty of it. "The south wall seems like the best place to have refreshment tables, and the musicians can be placed on the opposite side of the room." Haku was intimidated by the size of the room, it was big enough to house a good majority of the castle's slaves with room to spare, he didn't know how he was going to maneuver when it was full of people. "What other entertainment did you have in mind Mistress?"

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Mysteria watched as Haku came into the room behind the two, "Well, I was wondering about games for you slaves. And possibly a small area where the younger slaves could stay. It's still... Working out the details and such." She said with a smile.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 10:36 PM
The guard looked down towards the young girl and took off his helmet. "Well if you're going to guard then you need some protection" he handed the sheet metal hat to her. "And you'll also need something to fight with" he said, grabbing a small piece of bamboo resting against the side of the greenhouse and handing it to her.

"Now you an be a proper guard like me" he said, smiling.

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:38 PM
Cloe smiled up at him and stood up straight; holding the bamboo stick high above her head, "Has anything happened yet, Sir?" She said with a giggle, "Looks like it's a nice and safe day today."

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 10:45 PM
"Nothing yet, but those cabbages look mighty suspicous. I'd keep an eye out for them if I were you" he said, placing the oversized helmet on her head. It laid to rest on her shoulders it was so large, the guard laughed at the sight. "You think you can do that for me?"

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 10:48 PM
Cloe laughed and nodded, the helmet falling off her head. She grabbed it quickly and set it back on her head. When she spoke it sounded like an echo, "It's kind of hard to see through this, isn't it?" Cloe turned to look at the cabbages, "Well, I can see small ants on them. Nothing much. I'll fill you in." She said with a giggle as she sat, staring at the cabbages closely.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 10:54 PM
He threw his head back laughing, it was a pleasant day and the gardens were a nice change to a posting in the crypts, especially with such nice company. He watched as the little girl prodded the cabbage leaves with her sword whilst holding the oversized helmet on her head.

"So how about you tell me about your job?" he asked "Let's have a tour of the garden"

Livlaffluv
05-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Cloe looked up towards the guard, the helmet falling off of her head. She caught it and set it beside her, "Well, there are blue flowers that give off water that can heal anybody, you could use that if you get hurt. There are white flowers that pop out tiny purple specs of dust that, if eaten, can heal any sick people. It doesn't taste very good though. And there is that red flower I'm not supposed to touch, I'm actually not sure what it does, but they say it's dangerous. Oh, and of course there are the usual stuff... Cabbages, beans, zuccini's, and other plants used in soup." She had to catch her breath after saying so much.

"I have to water them, plant new flowers and seeds, cover them in fertilizer, and a lot more. It's actually not too hard, but it gets boring when I have to do it all day. I bet you feel like that, too." She said sighing. A bell rang and slaves headed inside, while other warrior slaves came out to take over their shifts. The moon could be seen in the distance. Cloe smiled, "I guess everyone's done!"

Higurashi
05-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Valera stroked his small goatee. He thought about if for a full minute and said. "We should probably arrange the party first. We will of course need to seek permission for the hiearchs first. They do not like suprises." Valera knew this very well. His father was one of the six Heiarchs. He had had a couple of bad punishments for the last party he had thrown unannounced.

TheDashingRogue
05-25-2010, 11:17 PM
"I guess they are" he said, picking up his helmet and nodding to the next guard that was due to take his post. "Let's go shall we?" he said, looking down at her.

Shani
05-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Katherine came dressed in her work cloths from downstairs, releaving one of the other cleaners. Kat normally sleeps during the day and does her work at night, while the masters are up. Theres more for her to do that way. She began dusting and her normal house hold chours. Katie went to one of the closets to grab a mop and bucket to clean the floors. She watched as Mistress Mystia, a vampire she had never seen before, and Haku walk by heading torward a door that was always locked. She bowed and after they had pasted she arose and continued to her chores.

Livlaffluv
05-27-2010, 02:00 AM
Cloe nodded and smiled, getting up quickly and skipping over to "The Castle." She stepped inside and looked around, the halls were busy and full as slaves rushed down to Slave Quarters to rest and others rushed up, doing the opposite. She noticed a grown lady cleaning. The woman was obviously very serious about her chores. Cloe smiled at her and nodded lightly in a polite "Hello." Cloe knew that she couldn't explore the castle, if she went to bed now she would get just enough rest to be happy and comfortable tomorrow. Anyhow, she wasn't allowed to really play up on the main floors. She walked over to the broken down door and quickly found herself back in the Slave Quarters. Most of the others were already sleeping peacefully. Cloe stepped over to her cage and looked up at the built-in clock, it was already seven o' clock. Late. She snuggled up against her small bear and quickly fell asleep, it was a long day.

--~--

Mystia nodded lightly, "The would be quite unhappy... Shall we go visit them?" Mystia certainly didn't want to feel the wrath of their anger. She shivered a bit.

Shani
05-27-2010, 02:12 AM
She saw the little girl and nodded back with a smile. She took a deep breath and headed up to the feeding room, there was always a mess in there that needed to be cleaned. If not it would stain the floor. As she and a few others went up the stairs, one of the others fell back down. She watched them fall, once the woman stopped falling, Katie watched as no one helped her. So she put her stuff down and walked back down stairs and helped her up. She wasn't hurt to badly, but the woman used Katherine as a support. When she was back to her things she picked them up and slowly continued up the stairs.

Lord Tully
05-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Haku turned to make sure he faced Mystia, "You're going to see the Hiearchs? Shall I accompany you Mistress?" He really hoped the answer was no, Haku had heard that the Hiearchs dispised humans more then normal vampires, and often killed them for fun if a master was not present. He didn't know what was truth in those stories, but he did not feel keen to see for himself.

Livlaffluv
05-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Mystia looked at Haku, "Yes... I do wish that you accompany me. You, after all, will be helping with the Ball." She smiled lightly at his face, he was worried, "No worries, Haku, they're nowhere near as horrible as they sound in the stories..." She wasn't quite sure herself, she had only seen them a few times.

Higurashi
05-27-2010, 07:32 PM
"Alrighty then. Hopefully dad and the others won't be apposed to this occasion." Valera said. "Most likely it will take a good bit of persuasion however." As Valera said this he took Mystia's hand and started heading towards the council chambers, otherwise known as the residence of the Heiarchs

Livlaffluv
05-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Mystia felt as she was pulled by Valera. She took Haku's hand as he wall pulled with them, too. She was excited to see the Heiarchs... One of them had been very kind to her once. She hoped it would happen once again. She looked around until they came to it - the council chambers.... A.K.A residence of the Heiarchs.

Higurashi
05-29-2010, 02:03 AM
As they neared the chambers, Valera became increasingly agitated. Many messenger slaves were scurrying around. This was never a good sign. The heiarchs HATED servants, especially human slaves. If there were this many messengers, something large must be happening. Valera and the pair passed the rather obese underservant of the Heiarchs that he had met earlier. Val was breifly sorry for the poor soul of a slave that he had caught but he soon forgot it. Finally, after walking through many halls, Val and the pair came to the waiting chambers. Valera requested an audience. It was granted but he would have to wait a few hours. Val considered himself lucky. Usually an audience took days. Val began planning his argument immeadiantly. "We will need a very good reason for visiting the Heiarchs first off." He said. "We will have to bring the party up as a secondary matter."