05-25-2010, 11:27 PM
"WHATDOYAMEAN!?"

"... I mean, your ticket's not valid..."

"... but... but... buut..."

"... it's obviously fake, the real tickets aren't even that color..."

"......."

"OUCH HAY WHAT THE! GET HER OFF OF ME! GET THE CRAZY BITCH OFF OF ME!"

-Several Minutes Later-

Ryoko sat down on the curb with a sullen look, "I... I can't believe I bought those fell for those fake tickets... now.. now I'm never gonna see the show... that's... so not fair..."

It was a massive concert, sold out. One of the biggest rock groups around, and... now poor Ryoko had no ticket... but... but... there must be ROCK! The ROCK must prevail! ROCK DOES NOT SURRENDER!

... it was at this point that Ryoko realized people were staring at the lunatic who was posing dramatically in the middle of public... then laughed loudly, looking around and noticing a boy who seemed to be by themself. Ryoko took a deep breath and walked foward, tapping on their shoulder and speaking in a cute voice, with the most adorable look possible.

"I... I'd really like a ticket... I'd do anything for one..." Ryoko said, laced with blatant innuendo, laying it on thick and hoping for a chance to grab the ticket and run.

Pipistrelle
05-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Haru felt someone tap her shoulder and felt a little on edge as she turned round slowly expecting to see someone else. Haru looked at the woman and her blatant flirting since she'd obviously not realised Haru's real gender.
She put a hand to cover her mouth her cheeks flushing like she was blushing although it wasn’t because of the embarrassment, she’d already been mistaken three times today but she was trying to contain her laughter but let it out anyway.

"You're an idiot if you think that stunt will work on me. Try sleeping with a band member tramp."

Haru then heard a familiar voice of shouting over her shoulder in the distance and waved her ticket and grinned at the lady.

“Here take it… It’s yours for the next few minutes.”

Haru shoved the ticket into the woman's hand and started running as a man had obviously spotted her and started chasing her swearing about his missing ticket.

Damonique
05-26-2010, 05:15 AM
OOC-Cool, its up, though Pip, it took me a minute to understand your post. Its all cool now. I suppose we're all going to be in different places centering on this epic concert. Sorry for the long post, but I felt like I should properly introduce my charicter.

Aerin was backstage, taking a breather. The bang of the Bass riff was sending vibrations through the floor, the walls, and the air around the stadium. Aerin had been booked last minute by the band's producer to DJ the Pre- and Post-concert raves. Just fifteen minutes ago he had been center stages, weaving his silver-painted nails across the chromed keys of his Roland Fantom (http://www.playthebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/fantom-x61.jpg) Synth Board.

It was sort of his thing, mixing instrumental riffs with his insanely fast keyboarding, people loved it, along with his theatrics. Aerin was likely the only albino DJ in the hundred mile radius of the city. He used his unusual appearance to his advantage, standing centerstage, shirtless, and setting heavy strobelights behind his setup that flared right through his almost-translucent skin, sending a shadow of his bones through.

Aerin popped a heart pill into his mouth and swallowed it dry. The pounding rhythm and the blaring amp setups were part of his life, and he payed a price for it. He was only 23, but had the heart of a 60-year old man, thanks to massive chemotherapy treatment when he was younger. Breathing exercises and daily physical therapy helped, but it was still excruciatingly painful.

After the blood pressure medication had kicked in, Aerin could finally think straight. He had began to feel the first tension in his chest about a half hour into the Pre-Venue show, but Aerin hated having to take his medicine on stage, so he had just gritted his teeth and took the pain for the last hour. He would probably end up killing himself doing this, but at least he would die doing what he loved.

To Aerin the music was everything. His life consisted of the beat, the rhythm, letting himself fall entirely into the rush of the beat. Up until about six months ago, Aerin had been living his dream. Running vocals and Rhythm for one of the fastest rising bands in the entire city,Nightless. Now he was scraping along with DJ jobs in the cities 2nd tier nightclubs.

Aerin just shook his head and dismissed his woes, because the show was about to start. Aerin ducked through the backstage security into the street too see a man angrily chasing a girl of about 19, yelling about his stolen ticket. The man looked like one of those up-tight middle aged guys who only bothered going to these concerts to make it look like he was interesting, without really understanding the music,and what was behind it. He probably only came because his insurance firm was footing the bill for his ticket.

Aerin decided to have a bit of fun.The short but sturdy Albino DJ stepped forward, catching the girl by the arm and prying the tickets from her grasp, and putting his other hand forward to stop the balding man chasing her. Aerin was still shirtless, wearing only a pair of faded black denim jeans, his alternating Silver and Black strands of hair hanging wildly in front of his face. One of his sharp eyes was a light red, while the left eye, his blind eye, was a reflective silver thanks to a mirrored contact lens. Quite a surprising sight in the crowded street in front of the stadium.

First, he turned to the girl who's wrist he still had in a vicegrip, flashing a devious grin.

"You know, you shouldn't wander around the outside of concerts like this, or old perverts like this guy will catch wind of you." Aerin paused and shot a steely glare at the man.

"But we're still responsible for putting this show on, and we cant have paying attendees dissatisfied, so if its any compensation for your mental anxiety, I'm upgrading your tickets to backstage access." He pretended to apologize, pulling a black sharpie marker from his back pocket and marking a sketch of an eye with an empty pupil on the back of her hand, the signature of his stage personae.

"That should give you full backstage and stage box access, so you shouldn't need these anymore, now should you?" The pale-skinned DJ f concluded, waving the tickets in front of her eyes, then glared into those of the middle-aged man as he ripped the tickets in half.

Aerin then turned his attention entirely to the man, snickering underneath his breath at the shock on the mans face. As he tried to stammer an explanation, the DJ cut him off.

"As far as you are concerned..." he trailed off before waving over one of the bulky security guards from the backstage cordon.

"This sick bastard was chasing this young woman through the street." He explained, pointing to the balding man, then the girl, in turn. "I think that you should drag him off to security for the protection of the rest of our paying concert-goers. Don't you?" Aerin concluded, and the security guard nodded and dragged the stammering man towards the improvised security room off of the stadiums main lobby.

Turning his attention back to Ryoko, Aerin chuckled and let his colorless lips split into a grin, chuckling deviously. Before she could speak, he once again cut her off.

"I know you stole his ticket, and I know he's innocent, but meaningless facts like those don't really matter that much in the grand scheme of things, don't you agree?" Aerin whispered conspiratorially to her before releasing her arm and leading her towards the backstage entrance.

Cheshire
05-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Ryoko stammered, "I... I did not!"

Ryoko had pretty much known they were stolen... but... FREE TICKETS! For a moment, Ryoko wondered if that strange boy... or was it a flatchested girl... would be angry for running off with the tickets... but... hey... at least it got the creepy man off their back... so... maybe they would be okay with it... besides... stealing more couldn't be that hard.

With a firm nod, Ryoko agreed, "Yes, I find that petty little distinctions such as that are... ooooh..." The statement was interrupted by the sight of some shiny guitars belonging to the band backstage. Ryoko immediately ran off to inspect them.

"So this is... hmmm... I see, so that's how... that's really cool! Oooh, I love the decall, this one must be new.... I know I've never seen this one before... this must be the one he uses when he does that solo... hehe, trademark soloing guitar, who does something like that... but it is impressive..."

Damonique
05-26-2010, 03:51 PM
"I... I did not!" The girl stammered, referring to the stolen tickets. Perhaps she was right and this was all a big misunderstanding after all. Either way it didn't matter, because in this kind of scene, it isn't the truth that matters, but who has the stronger voice.

Aerin was surprised that she didn't even inquire about his appearance, or show a hint of hesitation or distress. It was a refreshing change. Finally, she relented, and gave him a resigned nod of agreement.

"Yes, I find that petty little distinctions such as that are... ooooh..." She trailed off, as her eye caught a stand of instruments belonging to the band. She pored over the guitars muttering quips about each ones finish and style.

"So, you play a bit, do you? Thank god your not just some crazy fangirl like half the people in that audience." Aerin chuckled, before picking one of his own guitars, a Jackson WRMG (http://www.guitarcenter.com/item/expandedimage.aspx?t=4&img=Jackson/589615.jpg), from the stand, and handing it to her.

"This is one of mine, I was going to play it during the post-venue show. Mind playing a riff or two before in the lounge before the concert starts? Theres a small amp setup for tuning on the back room. The band should be coming out to get set up in a few minutes." Aerin suggested, pointing her towards a door where the four members of the band were exiting the lounge, each already dressed, decked out, and carrying their instruments.

Volkov
05-27-2010, 03:13 AM

“Just enjoy yourself.”

This was the fiftieth time since they got there that Grisha’s red headed hauty pin-up girl shaped manager had to remind him, Grisha wasn’t in a particularly good mood, he was skulking, so the red headed woman decked out in a black business suit adjusted her glasses and flicked him in the forehead. “It wasn’t easy to get those tickets, but, my boss is paying for them so I’m not too worried, you just look extremely pretty while I chat up our client. A manufacturer of bass guitars, you play right?”

Grisha just kept nodding and nodding, it was becoming routine for him to completely ignore his manager since she had to drag him out of what was supposed to be a day off of blissful sleep, in a way he felt like he was dead drunk until a harsh hand scraped across his face. The tall male staggered for a second then his manager crossed her arms after slapping him “Wake up will you, oh! And wear this, I don’t want any of your fan girls trying to kill you to marry them, even if it doesn’t look like the fashion café type you’d be surprised.”

“Uh….Niki would you have a Tylenol or Advil or something in your purse? I’ll do what you say if you’ll just give me something for a headache.” Grisha grumbled slurred at his Manager even as she slapped a baseball cap on his head after adjusting his ponytail, she dug around in her purse and handed him a water bottle and a small white tablet mumbling hurriedly looking around “Alright. Take it now then let’s go in. concert should be starting up sometime soon, keep close but not too close. Try to look like your genuinely ENJOYING the concert. You know, sell that you can look good, anywhere. The usual.”

“R-Riiight~ the usual.” Grisha said in-between a yawn, he then took the tablet and a large gulp of water and handed the water bottle back to his manger, she put it back in her purse but had to answer her phone right after, Grisha didn’t pay attention until she shoved her ticket into his hand. Looking really pissed off,

“The deal’s off! Big money out the window. He’s already got some Dixie blonde country girl modeling for him. probably his trophy wife humph! . . . But since we came all the way here you’re not wasting those tickets. You like this stuff right? I can’t stand it; I’m heading back to the agency.”
The way his manager was going on she probably looked like a really angry chicken as she strode off calling back “I’ll call you after the show! You remember when it starts right!?”

“Uh….”

Was Grisha’s only reply when he face palmed and looked at the two tickets he was holding then looked around noticing a distressed black and pink haired person running as fast as they could like a bull was chasing them, he took a deep breath and then waved his free hand towards what looked to be a ….girl? Grisha had been in the odd modeling industry of the city for a while; his experience still didn’t know what to decipher what that person was. But still he called out “H-Hey you!”

Then he jogged a bit after her trying to catch up and keep his breath for the same time, if he hopefully did “Hey…..Look u….um miss, sorry to chase you down but…do you need a ticket? I’ve got an extra and I don’t need it or want it.” He would then hold out the ticket his manager shoved out at him to the Pink and Black haired person hoping that they didn’t have a ticket, he didn’t want to have to go running all around to find someone who didn’t have one, and his manager would kill him if he wasted the ticket. company money was her blood after all.

mcstringer
05-27-2010, 07:30 AM
Craig Hanon leaned against one of the glass walls outside of the Red Sundisk, a decently popular music and records store on the corner of Tournvell and Gan. It was next to one of the best restruants in town. Cheap for its fare. Craig often went there during his lunch break to eat and chat with the Chef.

Craig grabbed a half used cigarette out of a front pocket from his morning break with two fingers of his left hand a lit it with his right with a plain lighter. He let the ashes fall on to his crumpled business suit, which he was punished for almost constantly by the owner. He occasionally haphazordly whipped the ash that stuck to his white shirt on to the ground to midigate the continueing number of stains on the white canvas as he let a bored look turn to the skies. His heart hurt because the sky showed a dreary gray the kind that holds back the rain until all is done, a perfect day for rock concerts. It reminded him of his old days and he ruminated that he was not at one of the best concerts of the season. He was still pissed at his boss for not letting him take time off. It was punishment for his attire and appearence, Craig remembered the boss saying, eventhough he was one of the better salemen and his attendence was the best of all. It still nickered him as he turned toward the door to go back to work. He tossed the still red bud from his mouth. He let it simmer on the sidewalk.

Pipistrelle
05-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Haru was running away as fast as she could hoping that the man didn't see the direction she went, although she had stolen from the man while he was chatting up some girls he didn't see her snatch them from his pocket.
Haru wondered if that other girl she shoved the tickets at was safe... 'Most likely considering she'd probably flirt her way out of trouble' she thought to herself but still couldn't help but think of the worst situation a girl like that would get into. 'Maybe I should go back...'

Haru heard someone calling after her and panicked expecting it to be the guy she stole from she looked behind her and saw a different person jogging behind and she slowed down as he was saying something.

“Hey…..Look u….um miss, sorry to chase you down but…do you need a ticket? I’ve got an extra and I don’t need it or want it.” he said.

Haru came to a full stop surprised, she didn't hear everything he said just the important parts about 'ticket' and 'extra' she realised her luck was in and someone was smiling down at her from above.
She looked at the man and for some reason kept staring at his baseball cap wondering why he’d wear it to a concert. She was trying to say thank you in her head for the ticket and ended up brashly saying. "What the hell's with the cap?"

Haru was surprised she said that herself and started to smack her head. 'Idiot, that's not important the free ticket is!'
She shook her head and tried to smile which came off looking awkward and probably a little creepy and spoke again. "Ah... really... Thank you! I can really have it?"

Haru felt more awkward than when she was trying to smile, she never had to say thank you to anyone since she used to sit at the dinner table as a child and she especially didn’t like depending on people for things. She grabbed the ticket before Grisha could change his mind, laughing like a manic in excitement about it.
“Okay where’s the entrance to this thing? I guess I sorta got lost doing my jogging.” Haru started sticking to Grisha mostly for her own protection in case the old guy she stole from realised it was her.

Livlaffluv
05-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Current Location - The Stadium

Akimi sat playing with her drum-sticks lightly, it kept her hands busy. She hummed a short song, wondering exactly what she thought of the band and how much more fun it would be with her friends. After all, she only came her for the free tickets...

---

Current Location - Flashback/Akimi's house

"Come ON, Aki! They're fricken free!" Akimi stared up at Johnny who was shoving three tickets in her face, "You, me, and a friend of your choice!" Akimi growled lightly, but still took the offer, "Fine! But I'm taking Chesi!" Johnny stared dumbstruck at Akimi, "But... I hate Ches-" "That's the point." Akimi said with an evil smile.

---

Current Location - The Stadium

If only her friends were actually here... Stupid Johnny, drunk driving DID get hundreds, no, thousands, killed each year. Sure, Akimi drank... BIG TIME, but she didn't do it when driving... She was too serious about that part of her life, she was the perfect driver.

Chesi had been in the truck with Johnny, on their way to Akimi's... Next thing the two stupid bastards knew, a car was honking at them and their lights shined in their eyes. Then they were dead.

Akimi had cried, of course she had, but not much. Akimi never cried, she got sad, but NEVER cried. This time, she let a single warm tear trickle from her eye and down her cheek. She brushed it away, and never thought about it again. They were dead, no one could do anything about it. No reason to cry.

Akimi stared down at the sticks she held in her hands, she started playing on the hard ground and on the chair she had been sitting in. She let herself go crazy, if this band was bad... At least she wasn't. Blood flushed to her cheeks as she danced and hit the objects around her. Finally, she let herself sit and relax. It was odd that she all of a sudden went nuts like that, but she couldn't help herself when upset. Akimi let her drumstick fall to the ground... She stared down at it, letting it roll around until it hit her feet.

Volkov
05-27-2010, 09:21 PM

“What the hell’s with the cap?”

Grisha laughed softly scratching the back of his neck “uh….safety precaution, though I guess it’s pretty stupid, especially if it’s going to be dark as all get-out in there.” He mumbled then nodded to her speaking in a casual tone

“Ah... really... Thank you! I can really have it?"

“Yeah it’s no problem, go ahead.” Just letting her grab the ticket, still seeming to have a lax casual composure for such a high energy event that was going on not too far away from them, Grisha looked around for a moment as she asked where the entrance to it was then he pointed towards the door with a moderate amount of security and people showing their tickets to enter “I’d guess over there.” He then pulled out his cell phone for a second to check the time.

“Seems like they should be getting ready soon. . . unless things are behind, you never know, a lot of things can go wrong at this large a show.”
He mumbled again in the middle of a stifled yawn as he pressed delete on about 50 messages from his manager since she left, also turning his cell phone off in the process and pocketing it while he turned towards the entrance feeling a bit more awake and less headache-prone since the Tylenol kicked in. “Well, better get going before it gets too crowded, not the kind of place a person would want to trip and fumble unless it’s prone to mosh-pits.”

Cheshire
05-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Ryoko took hold of the guitar, nodding and following him. After getting everything ready and taking a deep breath, Ryoko took only a moment to get into a 'zone'... and proceeded to play. Without even using a pick, Ryoko managed to blast out a riff that would make angels cry. It flowed naturally, and just seemed to be pure instinct.

Finishing the performance, Ryoko looked at the one-man audience and grinned, "I can do birthday parties too."

In the crowd, a man with full body tattoos barged through, and threatened his way in. He was looking around, searching for someone. The ink on his body made everyone who saw him keep their distance, it was obvious what he was: yakuza.

He wasn't exactly hiding it, either, walking around with no shirt, wielding a boken (http://www.black-bear-haversack.com/images/Wooden_Boken_practice_sword.jpg)... he looked like something out of a movie.

One security guard was brave, or stupid, enough to approach him. "Hey, sir, you can't be here without a ticket!" The man simply turned to look at him, shooting him a glare that turned his blood to ice... and he fled.

He immediately turned back to his search, "Grrr... where is that boy?"

Damonique
05-31-2010, 07:02 PM
OOC:Hmm, Yakked. Cool element, I suppose. Your right about the Boken, by the way. Its a common weapon for racketeering and intimidation purposes.

The girl followed Aerin into the back room and plugged in the Jackson, and let her muscles loosen, relaxing. It was an important step in the process. A stressed out musician always plays a bit off key. Aerin took a seat on a large leather couch, facing towards her, and waited for her to begin.

She started off quick and jerky, on purpose, fast high-tension riffs to raise the anticipation. The thousand-dollar amps turning the sound into frozen fire as the solo began to take shape. Even without a pick, she still played better than many of the famous musicians Aerin had met in his time. The music was like a river of liquid silver, smooth and fast.

By time to riff had ended, he was in shock at how good she was. It was an amazement she hadn't signed to a record company yet, with that sort of talent. Once the amp stopped echoing in the soundproof room, Aerin gave her a powerful round of applause.

Blushing slightly, she grinned and unplugged the WRMG and set it on a stand.

"I can do birthday parties too." She chuckled, and Aerin grinned, about to say something before he saw her attention turn to a tall man with full-body tattoos barging his way through the crowd, pushing through attendees and security guards alike, and carrying a heavy Kendo sword.

Aerin's hand went instantly to the handle of the seven-and-a-half inch long switchblade in his left front pocket. The man didn't seem too interested in the expensive instruments or equipment, which meant he was looking for someone. Just as a precaution, the translucent DJ closed the heavy wooden door to the back room, while leaving the ballistic glass window uncovered to allow him to see what was going on.

Turning back to the girl, he gave a puzzled expression.

"I suppose we may be stuck here a little while, given someone probably just called the police. I may as well get to know your name, mines Aerin." He stated flatly, not too distressed.

"By the way, that was just beautiful. Are you in a band or signed with a company yet? Because if not, don't. Selling talent like that should be a sin." Aerin chuckled, only half joking.

Cheshire
06-01-2010, 02:32 AM
Ryoko blushed a little before noticing the racket outside, and running to the window to get a look, turning back and smiling, "No, haven't even got a band signed up yet, though it's sort of my dream..."

Ryoko immediately looked back out the window and made eye contact with the man, who immediately stampeded towards them... Ryoko took a moment to look back, smiling innocently.

"We uh... we're going to have company..."

With that, the door was knocked completely off it's hinges as the man stomped in.

"YOU!"
"Uh... hi Saito..."
"I've been looking for you!"
"I uh... I... yeah..."
"Damnit, Ryo! I've been trying to get in touch with you for weeks, you haven't answered! I told you it was important, it's abou-"

Ryoko got pissed and stomped up, glaring at him.

"I know damn well what it's about and I don't care! It's not my damned business anymore, and I've told you this!"
"You can't jus-"
"Can and am! Don't bug me anymore about it, I like you Saito, I do, but..."
"Grr... well... if you're mind's set..."
"It is..."
"By the way..."
"Yes?"
"Why are you dressed like a girl?"

Ryoko... laughed nervously... looking at the other person in the room... she... er... he... scratched... his... head... before looking back at Saito.

"... I um... all the cool rock stars are doing it... plus this skirt feels all comfy... and... um... so... I see you got a new boken, Saito."

Saito shrugged and grunted, understanding that Ryoko wanted to change the subject, "Eh, whatever, you always were eccentric... and... yeah, broke the old one on some punks neck..."

Ryoko smiled nervously, glancing again at Aerin. "So... um... yeah... my name's... Ryo... but um... please, call me Ryoko."

Damonique
06-01-2010, 03:50 AM
OOC-Apologies, it was just annoyingly surprising. Now can we get a decent CS from you now?

Aerin stood there, surprised, as the two exchanged words. He considered hitting the tattooed guy who had the Boken with a lamp or something, but decided to let the two have at it. Probably one of her ex-boyfriends or some shit. Not worth Aerin's time. At least until this sentence pops up.

"Why are you dressed like a girl?" Aerin's jaw dropped

The girl, or guy, laughed nervously...shooting a distressed look at Aerin... she...er...he... scratched... his... head... before looking back at the man with the tattoos.

"...I, um... all the cool rock stars are doing it... plus this skirt feels all comfy... and... um... so... I see you got a new boken, Saito." He muttered, trying to change the topic of the conversation.

The tall man with the tattoos, Saito, just shrugged. "Eh, whatever, you always were eccentric... and... yeah, broke the old one on some punks neck..."

The girl/guy smiled nervously, glancing again at Aerin. "So... um... yeah... my name's...Ryo...but um...please, call me Ryoko." He/she muttered, a bit embarassed, and for good reason.

Aerin just turned towards the couch, away from the other two, and let out a short string of well chosen curse words under his breath.

"Goddamnit, Aerin, you gotta learn to read people better. Jesus, second you run into a decent chick who isn't a groupie and plays like an angel, it turns out she's a fucking dude. Bullshit's what it is." The albino DJ muttered under his breath, preceded and ended by nonrelated strings of profanity.

Turning back to the others, Aerin instantly calmed down, looking awkwardly at the other two in the room who were looking at him strangely.

"Sorry about that, Ryoko and uh...Saito, was it? Well, from the sirens I'm hearing here, it looks like the shows over before it even began. Just fucking amazing. I probably won't get paid for this shit, either." Aerin shrugged, regaining his full composure.

Pipistrelle
06-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Haru was pretty excited having the ticket even though she wasn’t showing it on the outside but she had to wait till she flashed the ticket at the door it could have been a fake.
As she walked over to the door the security people asked to see her ticket and she held it out and waited while they looked at it. “You can go through.”

Haru pushed her way through the door, shoving anyone near her with her shoulder and giving them a death glare when they looked like they wanted to cause trouble. She then noticed the big crowd when she got to an opening and was disappointed. “We’re…. at the back?”

Haru started jumping up and down trying to see over the crowd and started getting annoyed and mumbled under her breath followed by her suddenly shouting out. “Why the hell do you morons have to be so tall?” a few people standing close looked down at Haru and just shuffled closer together in spite of her comment.
Haru looked around to see if Grisha was close by and walked over to him. “So Mr… ah…Vampire with the bizarre cap any ideas to get a better view?” She didn’t really think he was a vampire but it was the only thing that passed her mind as a good reason for wearing it and it was a stupid thought really. She didn’t even think of asking for his name since she guessed they’d never meet again after this concert so there was really no point. “Maybe if I shout louder it’ll make their ears bleed or something….” She started mumbling to herself.
She then realised that there was no music playing at all and felt stupid she didn’t notice before. Were they late and miss it? She looked round at Grisha again. “Hmm…. I would have thought they’d have started by now.”

Volkov
06-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Grisha took off his cap for a second to wipe some sweat off his brow as Haru was flashing her ticket at the security, when it got authorized he seemed relieved, he was used to hearing stories about fake tickets, he was glad his manager wasn’t as stupid as that. He stepped up and waved his ticket at the security, letting them look it over then letting him go through, though Grisha was very suspicious of what was going on since there was no sound apart from the sound of the crowd. Knitting his brow together wondering what had happened.

When Haru came over to him asking if he had any bright ideas to cut through the crowd he relaxed his brow and kind of smiled at the -Mr Vampire- part though he nodded a bit “Just one, but I can’t guarantee it may work.”
Grisha took a deep breath biting his lip and taking off his cap, folding it slightly and putting it into a inner pocket of his light coat. Revealing two long burgundy strands of hair tipped the brightest possible teal a hairdresser could get them hanging down from his face, “This may require a bit of trust, though if it works I doubt you would have any complaints.”

He then looked around the crowd, squinting a good deal then he reached out tapped a young lady in front of them on the shoulder who turned around to have drop dead shock on her face the moment she saw Grisha, silent for a few moments then began to stammer “I-I-I . . . a-a-are you, you couldn’t be. . .eeee! Are you Daikov?!” the girl quietly exclaimed, Grisha got straight to buisness “Yes I am, would you be so kind as to let me and my friend past?”

“ O - O -Of course! Oh-my-oh my. . . my friend at the front would LOVE to see you she loves every magazine you’ve been in and keeps them on her wall” all the girl’s words came out like a jumbled mix, Grisha stepped back next to Haru “This is where the trust comes in if we’re going to make it through the crowd.” He attempted to put an arm around Haru’s shoulder if successful the stammering girl took his other hand and forcefully made her way through the crowd with Haru and Grisha in careful excited tow.

If they were able to get to the front, or at least close to it the girl would shout out to her friend and point at Grisha, Grisha would let go of Haru’s shoulder as the couple of girls put autograph books in front of his face, Grisha signed both of them then asked “either of you know when this thing’s going to start? Or if it’s finished? ”

“ No way, it’s been totally quiet since we got here which is weird!” one girl quipped

“ * So * weird. By now they would have at least announced if something went wrong.” the other girl butted in.

The two girls were ecstatic over Grisha's appearance and asked if they could get a photograph of him with them but Grisha put a finger to his lips in a ‘shh’ manner “I’m on a secret mission right now, of the upmost importance. For your safety you had better stay away from me, you never know when something could go wrong.”

Grisha seemed to be speaking like it was straight out of a movie, both of the girls were big doe eyed hanging on every word then solemnly nodded and scurried off. As soon as they were out of range Grisha put his baseball cap on and looked back over at Haru “And that is why I wear this at public events, I assume you’ll be able to see just fine now if the concert gets going?”

mcstringer
06-02-2010, 06:18 AM
Craig sulked at the store as the shift seemed to slowly go by. His only consolation was a fellow employee turned the store radio to the concert's channel. The channel itself ran through all live concerts and often recapped for the new listeners. He was pleasantly surprised with a techno performance from a DJ he never heard before. Not many are good and less yet are original. He'd been out of the loop for almost ever it seemed. The most of underground bands he hung out with before were long gone and others had replaced them. Thinking of bands and music made his eyes cut to the Best Seller's Wall of the store. It was mostly full of the Silver Phoenix's music. He cut his eyes away. Afraid to look to long on the missed chance and possiblities.

Pipistrelle
06-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Haru did wonder what Grisha’s plan was to get through the crowd and watched him as he took off his cap letting his hair down. “This may require a bit of trust, though if it works I doubt you would have any complaints.”
She just nodded at him and watched as he tapped a lady on the shoulder. Haru couldn’t understand why she was so shocked but she seemed to recognise him, she couldn’t even hear what the girl was saying through the crowd although she wasn’t quite sure she would have understood it anyway since the girl seemed to be going into a fangirly state.
Grisha came back and spoke. “This is where the trust comes in if we’re going to make it through the crowd.” Haru let Grisha put his arm around her shoulder just out of the confusion of what was happening and they were led by the excited girl near the front.

As they neared the front a crowd suddenly gathered around Grisha while Haru got shoved out of the way and backed into a railing. Getting shoved like that kind of pissed her off but just shrugged it off since Grisha’s plan worked and she was pretty excited they were near the front. Haru took a good look at the empty stage and frowned. “Hmm… if this show’s cancelled someone’s gonna die.”

While Grisha was distracting the small crowd Haru looked back onto the stage and still no one had showed up. She looked to either side of her and noticed the security guards were missing. “Hmm… Odd.”

Haru made sure her hair was tidy after being shoved about and started to climb over the railing just as Grisha had made the girl’s scatter and started speaking to her again.
“And that is why I wear this at public events, I assume you’ll be able to see just fine now if the concert gets going?” Grisha said.

By this point Haru was already starting to climb her way onto the stage, after much struggling she wandered over to the microphone in the centre. “Ahem, since the concert’s being a bore how about we rock this place on our own?”

The crowd kind of looked a little dumbstruck as Haru started speaking to them wondering if she was part of the act or some drunk that got lost. Haru straighten her clothing and dusted herself off and started speaking into the microphone again. “Well… if anyone can play an instrument now’s the best time to jump on stage and Rock with me! Let’s have some fun while the band gets here!” Haru started singing a well-known song to encourage people to jump up on stage with her.

Cheshire
06-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Ryoko had noticed the odd person climbing the stage... realizing it was the boy... or... was she a girl... from before... what was she up to? Ryoko ran out to get a better look, looking very amused. When she called out for anyone else to join her, Ryoko ran back in, grabbing the guitar he had used before, "I promise I'll return it, I left mine at home..." before running out on to the stage without even waiting for a response.

He hooked everything up quickly before looking at Haru, noting a passion in her eyes, a fierce look that just... made Ryoko excited to rock out with her, "Hehe... you look like you've got some rock in you... a really nice look in your eyes... you just start singing, and I'll follow your lead! Let's ROCK!"

Damonique
06-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Without even bothering to respond to Aerin, Ryo, or Ryoko, or whatever, rushed out from the backstage lounge, with Aerin's Jackson in hand, shouting something to him about giving it back before quickly leaving him and Saito in the dust. Turning to the heavily tattooed man, the Pale DJ just shrugged.

"One weird-ass dude, huh? Aerin muttered, and Saito just nodded, and walked out into the street without a word. Sighing, Aerin followed Ryoko out onto the stage. There was no way he was letting him walk away with a $3,000 WRMG. He from the partially-underground backstage area to see her shouting some nonsense about having rock in her eyes to someone who had found her way up onto the stage.

"It looks like your stealing the show, huh? Thats illegal, you know." Aerin yelled to Ryoko as security began to close in on them. Then split his face into a slash of a smile and took place at the center stage Synth setup from the Rre-Venue show, and flashed a signal to the guards, who instantly dispersed.

"Well, its Illegal, unless of course I do this." Aerin added, flicking down sliders to dim the lights, then pulling the mouthpiece of the loudspeaker in front of him and switching on the intercom.

"Okay people, looks like there's been a sudden a change of plans. We will be replacing your wimp-ass Emo kids with some actual music! Ryoko, I really hope you know what your doing, Damnit!" He shouted into the loudspeaker, before syncing the Strobe light setup to the amp chain Ryoko was plugging the Jackson into and syncing the sound system.

"I can handle the bass and drum rhythm with the Synth board. You two just have to handle guitar and vocals and try not to suck too badly. If you screw this up, your responsible for any lawsuits anyone files against me for this, you hear me!" He shouted at Ryoko and the girl she was pulling up onto the stage, before activating the other girls mic and starting a bass and drum beat from the collection of pre-recorded rhythm pieces on his Fantom.

"LETS GET THIS SHOW STARTED!" Aerin shouted through the speaker, and the crowd apparently agreed, which meant his pre-venue show had gone over pretty well with the audience.

Volkov
06-04-2010, 01:39 PM
As Grisha watched the events unfold he scratched the back of his head and just leant his elbows on the rail to enjoy the show as all up on stage seemed pumped and the crowd seemed to suspend their disbelief and were cheering on with all their might.

“Kids are great aren’t they?!”

Grisha looked over his shoulder to see a lanky tanned man, looked to be in his late 20’s with black and silver frosted hair, spiked to the back of his head, torn worn jeans and a black leather trench coat standing behind him, “Didn’t think I’d see you here, codes’! ” Grisha shouted back at the man over the sound of the excited crowd and the music then looked back up at Haru as she was singing, the man who spoke to Grisha leant a hand on the rail next to him speaking again;

“Doesn’t it make you want to just get back in the game?!”

“Not a bit! It’s not my place anymore.”

“Neither is modeling! Your manager drives you harder than Masa drives me and Saddic!”

Grisha hung his head for a bit hearing that name. Masa.

“Where’s your passion!? You want to be better than him don’t you? you going to chicken out? Have you even touched a bass in the last three years?!”

“I got enough on my plate Cody! If I started up music again I’d have to go into welfare. I can’t do modeling and music at the same time! And I can’t go on that! I have to think of Kichi not only myself!”

Both of them were struggling to get their words across, the music it was loud, as loud as the crowd. Did the crowd like it? Tough to say, die hards and questionables alike. Grisha turned away from the stage, he was gonna try and manuver the crowd to leave. . . only to be stopped by Cody’s hand,

“Look at that stage! Look at them. You were almost there, one slip and you left! Don’t tell me it was all in vain because of an accident-“

One swift punch and Cody was knocked into the rail and Grisha was running through the crowd,

Security, that seemed to get off it's lunch break or wherever they were ran up to Cody- (Some were shocked that there was a takover of the show, but since it was going well they focused on the more violent matters)- to help him back up and two others ran after Grisha through the crowd, this day was just getting better and better . . . while trying to hide in the crowd Grisha stared at his fist, Cody, Cody Vinns of Catalyst, had been a good friend once, but to call him leaving the game an accident, to call –that- incident an accident….it made his blood boil.

But the prospect of being thrown in Jail and shamed cooled him, yet increased how paranoid he felt. He needed to get out of here. fast.

mcstringer
06-12-2010, 04:28 AM
Craig Hanon was driving home in a beat up can full of memories. Some of them decided to fill his mind and appear. A small tear fell from his hardened features. He hadn't really enjoyed music in a while. Playing it, creating, selling it none really gave him any joy any more. He did it because it was all he knew. It seemed to be another day he would drink himself to sleep.

Craig felt an old itch over his heart when he started thinking of the concert he missed. He absently scratched it. revealing a black inked stylized dragon head, if one looked. It was one of those itches one obeyed, if they had any sense. It was a little odd because even the itch brought old memories because before every sell-out show the tatoo itched. Craig finally obeyed his curiousity and drove straight to the main concert grounds.