PDA

View Full Version : Love Square (OOC and sign ups)

PoetDreemer
05-26-2010, 12:30 AM
Alright, so this may get a little confusing so bear with me.
For this there's going to be four characters, if not more. If someone requests this to be a one on one with multiple characters that would be fine.

In this roleplay, for sake of not saying this person and that person I will give names, subject to change.
The two girls are Ronnie and Izzy. Two guys are Jake and Bryan. They are all in their 20's, exact age can be determined later.

Ronnie and Jake were high school sweethearts and had a child together their senior year of highschool. They got married but soon divorced due to a lot of fighting. Ronnie keeps their child but Jake still stays active in the child's life. Some point after the divorce Ronnie meets Bryan and they start a little fling. Now, there are still feelings between Ronnie and Jake but when Ronnie finds out she's pregnant with Bryan's child, she agrees to just be with him. That is when Jake goes out and hooks up with an old friend from high school, Izzy. Izzy expects more from Jake so she goes and pines after him. What is to be determined is if Ronnie will leave Bryan for Jake or if Jake will just move on and go with Izzy.

Now I know this seems like it would get inappropriate for this site, so if things are supposed to get heated, that is when everything goes black and things are left to the imagination.

I would like to start the night Ronnie tell Bryan she's pregnant, and I would like to play the person who would be Ronnie.

Again, names can change and all, and ages aren't set. Ronnie and Jake have to be at least a year apart, Izzy has to be at least 2 years within that range and Bryan can be any age in the 20's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ronnie-DayDreemer
Bryan-
Jake-
Izzy-

Extras:
Ronnie and Jake's child
Friends of any of the characters

Bryan/Jake/Izzy:
Name (put a different name of the character in the description, then put same if you want to keep the name or put change to if you want to change it)
Personality:
Extra:

Others:
Name:
Personality:
Where you fit into the story:
Extra:

~~~~~

Rules:
Please be at least a little literate. One paragraph response, preferable two or three would be nice.
No using personal pronouns, these are characters, not ourselves.
No Godmodding.
If it gets heated, drop the scene and skip to after.
Please be on and post at least once a day. If you go two days without posting, your cut and the character will be open for take again.
**spots will only be reserved for approximately 24 hours, and after that until someone else posts a form for that character.

Shani
05-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Can i reserve a spot for Izzy.

PoetDreemer
05-26-2010, 12:39 AM
It will be held for approximately 24 hours.

Shani
05-26-2010, 01:06 AM
alright thank you

Shani
05-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Name (same) Izzy Stewart

Appearance: http://desktop.qkype.com/wallpapers/celebrities_345/sexy_girls_487/helena_bonham_carter_desktop_wallpaper_51392.jpg

Personality: She is kind and caring. She tends to expect more from people then what is recived but she gets by. Izzy can be over protective at times. She is also a follower, she tends to follow more then leads. Izzy is also sentimental.

Extra: Nothing I can think of.

I'm sorry its rather short, if I need to change anything let me know.

bleed_it_out33
05-27-2010, 08:35 AM
(lolz, can i be the kid, but how old is the kid?)

PoetDreemer
05-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Shani you're accepted. And the kid would be around six years old.

Shani
05-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Sweet thank you.

bleed_it_out33
05-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Name: Kailey
Appearance:http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh69/soccrbbe11/cutelittlegirl.jpg
Personality: She is a happy kid, she likes to be nice to most people, she complains a bit when she dosnt get what she wants, but is mostly very accepting, sometimes she can be a bit of a breat though, as most little kids can be.
Where you fit into the story: ronnie and jakes child
Extra: um cant really think of anything.

PoetDreemer
05-28-2010, 01:58 AM
Alright, accepted. Now we just need the two guys, or at least one of them, before starting.