PDA

View Full Version : [M] Stuck - Will You Survive? [OOC]

Livlaffluv
05-26-2010, 03:54 AM
Is it possible to get in a large boat crash... Find yourself on a deserted (or so you believe) island... With creatures you've never even heard about? Is it?

----=Story=---

You find yourself on board a luxury cruise with interesting creatures, all hiding as humans, when suddenly, you hit something large and lurch forward. Water comes in through hundreds of large holes and cracks in it. Eventually a heavy storm goes on overhead. Next thing you know you're hit in the head and everything goes black. You're on an island with all these strange and awkward creatures all of a sudden. Luckily they're tame! Well, at least you think...

None O.o

None quite yet...

Name:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body:
Species:
Language(s):
Hometown:
Pictures: (Up to three allowed... One necessary)
Skills: (Needed to survive)
Issues: (Addictions? Anger Issues?)
Histoy/Bio:
Misc:

Name:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body:
Species:
What animal can you turn into: (one only!)
Language(s): (involpians speak common, and can understand their chosen animal in human form, and speak their animals language, while understanding common)
Hometown:
Pictures: (Up to three allowed... One necessary)
picture of you in animal form:
Skills: (Needed to survive)
Partial transformation abilities: (what happens when you partially transform your body? There is often drastic side effects. it goes by limb. And if you can go into bird form, note. you will probably just end up with feather son your arms and cannot fly.)
Issues: (Addictions? Anger Issues?)
What characteristicts do you retain from animal form to human form: (like ability to hold breath longer, natural lean forwards or back, small claws. pronounced spine)
Histoy/Bio:
Misc:

Notes*

1. Note you must have a defining characteristic that shows your animal form, as it is you. Your tell tale sign in a sense.

2. The transformation often is painful, as it has to alter your entire body structure.

PM me if you any of these objects! You can have up to 15 things... Choose wisely. You can give back any objects and it will be put back into the stash. Stash changes regularly.

-Weapons-
Guns x16
Knives x10
-Food-
Fruit x31
-Clothes-
(This is so you wont keep wearing the same thing over... If you want some, when you PM me tell me what type of style you want and I'll see if we have it :P REMEMBER, you don't need to really compete to get these clothes. You will always automatically have clothes.)
Skirts x20
Shirts x20
Pants x20
Jackets x20
Coats x20
Shorts x20
Shoes x20
Hats x20 (This could actually come vital in the future)

----------------

Or will you die... Or go utterly crazy?

spirits breath
05-26-2010, 06:52 PM
I can always make a character for this if you feel as if it will pich up. hope ya don't mind me making a different creature. (don't worry. clothes and all the such will be applicable.)
I usually like to make non majorly used things. makes it a different experience and set of limitations.

Though when we run out of fruit(doubt it will last long) and we have trouble hunting. I need a form of protection from the stones and whatever else we can find on the island.

also can get pictures of pairly good monsters for ya. like the main ones we can kill, then the rawr ones that we would have to gang up on and hope it isn't us who die monsters. (few in between)
edit:
yays I helped with something! and thanks for the credit. course you know what I will make. but it will have to wait until tomorrow sadly. Now to pick the animal.

* and it is only one animal form. not multiple. even if it is a small fish like if you want an ant. (though you may pass out and be squashed. it isn't a thing you would want to expose yourself to on a island with a possible shortage of food. Especially if you turn into a horse or something.

Livlaffluv
05-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Well, you may join... I didn't explain the RP well though. On the cruise there were creatures that were actually hiding in a human form, not showing there actual TRUE form. And on the island there are more creatures too that we fight, or that can help us survive. So if you want to make a different creature (besides the ones I listed) that was on the cruise please PM me that sheet that is under the category "creatures." :P

The fruit will probably not last long so I understand. :P

If you could get pictures I would love it ^^

Livlaffluv
05-27-2010, 09:43 PM
=======CREATURES=======

You can choose to be any of the creatures listed below OR you can make your own personal creature OR make a creature to add to this list.

.:. Werewolf .:. Ghost .:. Vampire .:. Human .:. Demon .:. Involpian (added by Spirits Breath) .:.

Here is the sheet to make your own PERSONAL creature/add a made up creature to the list. Please PM me this sheet. ^^

Creature Name:
Can Live Up To...?:
Found In Country/State:
History:
Abilities:
Anything Special:
Misc:

Creature Name: Involpian

Can Live Up To: depends on the animal they assume their single form, which effects their human form as well. some live only to be 30, others live to be a hundred.

Found In Country/State: (I suck at geography, rainforest area...) north africa

History: The varied tribes, setting eachother apart due to the food they consume. They are normally seen to outsiders as humans for communication, but spend times hunting in their true form. They veiw themselves as protectors of the forest, siding with those who join forces with them, and killing those who don't. However for those who side with them, they are often asked to take part in a ritual that would make them a involpian. This process is rumored to occasionally fail, depending on their health at the time.

Abilities: While most of them depend on their animal form, they have a higher resistance to infections than humans would. However this also comes with a higher metabolic rate(they would consume more food)

they are able to partially transform, the effect could be highly varied. (in example. you can turn into a kangaroo. you need to lift something heavier like your injured friend. you partially keep your body, and shift your legs to that of a kangaroo. you can lift them, however your arms are weakened drastically and can't pick them up for long)

In human form, they retain a few characteristicts of the animal. like eyes or a natural lean forwards. maybe an increased time to hold your breath?

Anything Special: They usually hide their animal form, only revealing it when caught or extream circumstances. (like when two people love eachother, or to save themselves/close friends.)

Livlaffluv
05-27-2010, 09:44 PM
===========MONSTERS===========

-Monster Character Sheet-

Creature Type:
Friend or Foe?:
Lives Up To...:
Fighting Skills:
Abilities:
History:
Way Of Life:
Misc:

Creature Type: Rialdnia

Friend or Foe?: Foe

Appearance: Roughly the size of a normal forearm, weighing roughly 8 pounds. These small(or rather large) insects secrete a strong sticky substance that holds a layer of pebbles and sand on their tough exoskeletons. Bringing their average weight to roughly 20 pounds. Their exoskeleton is a light tan color. Two small ropes of plated chitin has breaks in it for limited movement. Their eyesare two small dots with the rest of their body, a thick film lines them to block out sand. A small pair of pincers sit outside of their mouth, easily able to cut exposed skin.

Lives Up To: 2 years

Fighting Skills: They are pack hunters and make use of the varied rocks on their exoskeleton as protection. They can stay still for hours at a time.

Abilities: Females(mainly the queen) can secrete a nutrient rich broth that is a varied color of white to purple or green. Green being the richest.
Males can shoot a small hormone spray form the small ropes that trail them. This makes the target easier to detect by the Scimneang.

History: The Rialdnia work with the Scrimneang in a mutual relationship. The queens produce a thick liquid that is used by Scrimneang as a place to lay their eggs. The Rialdnia in return are able to go through their territory for a deep red plant. That thrives on the corpses brought in to be rooted into. **The two have co-existed, needing one another for survival. Their numbers have a key place in the numbers of the other species.

Way Of Life: They are pack hunters. a few usually goes forwards to either alert their prey if they are awake and skuttle back to a group of 6 or up to 10 that surrounds the target. If the prey is sleeping, they bite small holes repeatidly to drain the target of blood.
They are lead by a queen, who lives in the middle of large clusters of rock. Rialdnia will pour out from these clusters to defend their queen. Usually chasing targets away.

Misc: Their flesh is said to be edible, though multiple Rialdnia would be needed to feed a single person. Creature Type: Scrimneang

Friend or Foe?: Foe at first so that they can get used to us. Possible friend in future.

Appearance: The Scrimneang are eyeless creatures. Their bodies like that of a green bird. Their feathers range with varied greens, males with a darker coloration, females with a lighter coloration. A sharp pointed beak dips down, built for searing flesh with the small pointed rivets along the top and bottom part of the beak. It has a thick tongue, lined with barbs. This is used to rip off scales and flesh. Their wings extend about 6 feet, three feet per wing. The Scrimneang weigh 50-60 pounds. Are near five feet in height. neck making up half a foot of that. Their tail feathers are often the same color as their body, but turn a light hue of yellow, red, green, blue, and purple. Each displaying different characteristicts they have. Outside of mating season, their eyes can be a visual que on how they act.

Lives Up To: 20 years

Abilities: They use a supersonic screach to detect life
Males often latch on to their target talons gripping into the muscle and then begin to rip peices of flesh off of targets.
females can plant dozens of eggs into their prey which when they hatch rupture from wherever they are born. the small eggs are holding the newborns, but in embryonic stages, the yolk can be poisonous.

Way Of Life: These are territorial beings. Ready to attack anything, despite size to defend their nests. They are social beings, small chirps and caws often heard during the day, but mostly early morning. They have their mating season during mid july. The males, if they cannot find a mate would often be found courting other males, or else they may potentially die. (think big bang reproduction with those that do. Now imagine the big bang reproduction without the reproduction part. that is what happens.)

Misc:
Yellow: Watchful, analyzing
Red: agressive, usually stronger
Blue: Calm, these are the ones that are usually tending the young. They will often try to deafen targets and to use their bodies as a food supply for young and weak Scrimneang
Purple: These are the prime mates, they are often guarding their territories, and their nests with unparallel devotion.
Green: often the more intelligent ones, usually the conduits of some other species, but without acceptance of their offering of peace, and if they had something to mutually exchange, they will not permit passage into their lands. (their offering would include a bit of rotting meat, and a small piece of the red plant.)
their tongues are edible, though care should be handled. their flesh is a dark red, unchanging when cooked. their flesh needs to be cooked thoroughly or else the consumer will have a parasite growing in their intestines. They can quickly learn patterns and can over time learn to speak telepathically by sending images of what they are trying to say into those they wish to talk to.(usually takes a while to figure out how to enter their mind)

Livlaffluv
05-28-2010, 01:53 AM
=======CHARACTER FILES=======

Name: Jess Tindr

Sex: Female

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black

Body: Long and thin, tanned nicely. She stands at about 5'9" and tends to look down at people. She weighs 108 pounds and is very light.

Species: Involpian

What animal can you turn into: Eh... Panda :P

Language(s): Panda and English :P

Hometown: She doesn't look it but she comes from Australia. Her appearance has come from her Japanese father who died two months ago.

Pictures: http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx357/1chutcongai/Other/Beautiful_girl.jpg

Picture of you in animal form: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/HURLEYS/panda.jpg

Skills: Can climb trees easily to collect fruit, she can fish with her bare hands, and knows her way around different weapons.

Partial Transformation Abilities: Get large ears on head that can hear practically everything and can give a heavy headache or everything but her arms and legs go numb.

Issues: None

What characteristicts do you retain from animal form to human form: Small claws that she can choose to show or not to and tiny furry ears hidden behind her hair.

Histoy/Bio: (Unlock in RP)

Misc: Jess secretly has a pet baby panda who she sneaked onto the cruise. It was difficult, but Jess is a master of that kind of thing. The baby panda is actually her child when she's in her true form. Now the panda, Kiki, follows her around everywhere in true form and out.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/kelly94533/panda/panda-10.jpg

Name: Knosh Reppierdian or known as reppy

Sex: Male

Eyes: Teal with a yellow banding

Hair: long brown hair tied into a small ponytail

Body: While he weighs about 130 pounds, he is only normally muscled from the balance. Though most of his muscle lies in his back and legs. His skin color is a light tan over his white skin, his face built like an australian would with a profound set of facial features. He has a smooth face, his body refusing to grow hair out of his face. He stands up to roughly 5foot 7 inches.

What animal can you turn into: desert raptor. (more in depth would be a gendrome)

Picture in animal form:
Spoiler: the center one

Body: While in animal form, Knosh weighs near 150 pounds. his height brought to 4 foot, 3 inches in a normal stance. Can stand up for observing and be near 7 foot 1 inch. His saliava is filled with paralizing toxins that if enough gets into a organisms, they are temporarily paralized for up to twenty seconds. His body length is 7 feet 5 inches, his thick tail making up three of the feet, and his neck another foot.

Language(s): Common, reptilian

Hometown: Australia

Skills: He can survive longer with less water, has a kick that is unusually strong, and he has a slightly higher chance to fight off infections.

Partial Transformation Abilities: He can shift his legs, developing the claws as well. This is particularly effective at grappling things and shredding. However without the rest of the body, the legs cannot shift much and leads to him falling often. When he does fall a few times, his body begins a forced shift that lasts anywhere between 6 and 18 hours.

Issues: While he

What characteristicts do you retain from animal form to human form: He naturaly leans forward slightly, his body afflicted when his first transformation occured in the ritual. His entire right arm is a permanant shift, claws and all. Only most of the muscle is gone, leafing it only able to hold lighter loads. It is still effective with small hunting though.(makes cutting fruit easier)

Misc: Will have to finish this in a bit. gotta run out and do something now.

Livlaffluv
05-28-2010, 02:53 AM
=======GLOSSARY=======

I.:1:.I The red plant can be used after eating spoiled food or meat and this will force a relationship in with the Scrimneang. People can die or a few problems may arise in the process as well.

(None found or known of yet)

======= DICTIONARY =======

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

1. Campground - There are many campgrounds all over the island... These are the different homes of the "tribe" that has formed after the crash.

2. Creatures - Different from monsters because creatures are well tamed and are part of the "tribe" that has formed after the crash.

(Nothing yet!)

1. East - Nothing to the East has been discovered yet.

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

1. Monsters - Different from creatures because they aren't tame and no one is quite sure if they are friend or foe.

1. North - Nothing to the North has been discovered yet.

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

1. Stash - A small building that holds all of our different resources such as food, weapons, and clothes.

2. Secrets - Secrets cover the whole island... Behind every tree there sits a dark lie, secret, or mystery.

3. South - Nothing has been discovered to the South yet.

1. Tribe - A large group of people who have come close together to form sort of like a "community."

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

1. West - Nothing to the West has been discovered yet.

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

(Nothing yet!)

Livlaffluv
05-28-2010, 04:42 PM
=======RULES=======

1. REMEMBER to always follow the main RPA rules!
2. No... Powerplaying! Godmodding! Perfect characters!
3. Be Kind to everyone when you're in OOC~
4. It IS possible to die in this RP! Any stupid actions can cause this.
5. Me and Spirit made this RP... We are the rulers ;) Ask us any questions when you have them!
6. Monsters will only be played by me and Spirit unless in battle... Then you may play the monster. No making yourself seem great if you kill a monster.
7. Always keep the number of resources at hand at a minimum.
8. The Tribe has a unique balance. Everyone must do what they are assigned to so that everything is kept at that balance... I will be assigning "tribe jobs" through PM.
9. If anybody is rude when OOC and me or Spirit don't notice then please tell one of us and we'll get them banned from the RP.
10. Once again... Ask me or Spirit anything about the RP when you need answers. After all, we DID make the RP.
11. Multiple Characters are alright as long as you can keep up with ALL of them.

Livlaffluv
05-28-2010, 04:58 PM
My Character:

Finished :)

Name: Jess Tindr

Sex: Female

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black

Body: Long and thin, tanned nicely. She stands at about 5'9" and tends to look down at people. She weighs 108 pounds and is very light.

What animal can you turn into: Eh... Panda :P

Language(s): Panda and English :P

Hometown: She doesn't look it but she comes from Australia. Her appearance has come from her Japanese father who died two months ago.

Pictures: http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx357/1chutcongai/Other/Beautiful_girl.jpg

Picture of you in animal form: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/HURLEYS/panda.jpg

Skills: Can climb trees easily to collect fruit, she can fish with her bare hands, and knows her way around different weapons.

Partial Transformation Abilities: Get large ears on head that can hear practically everything and can give a heavy headache or everything but her arms and legs go numb.

Issues: None

What characteristicts do you retain from animal form to human form: Small claws that she can choose to show or not to and tiny furry ears hidden behind her hair.

Misc: Jess secretly has a pet baby panda who she sneaked onto the cruise. It was difficult, but Jess is a master of that kind of thing. The baby panda is actually her child when she's in her true form. Now the panda, Kiki, follows her around everywhere in true form and out.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/kelly94533/panda/panda-10.jpg

spirits breath
05-28-2010, 07:11 PM
I always thought I would have been the first one to make an involpian, you beat me to the punch. Or the computer. but yeah I don't think killing one will make you a hero. at least nothing yet. I have one in mind that won't be fun.

Name: Knosh Reppierdian or known as reppy

Eyes: Teal with a yellow banding

Hair: long brown hair tied into a small ponytail

Body: While he weighs about 130 pounds, he is only normally muscled from the balance. Though most of his muscle lies in his back and legs. His skin color is a light tan over his white skin, his face built like an australian would with a profound set of facial features. He has a smooth face, his body refusing to grow hair out of his face. He stands up to roughly 5foot 7 inches.

What animal can you turn into: desert raptor. (more in depth would be a gendrome)

Picture in animal form: http://www.freewebs.com/souldestroyersmh/Gendrome.gif
Body: While in animal form, Knosh weighs near 150 pounds. his height brought to 4 foot, 3 inches in a normal stance. Can stand up for observing and be near 7 foot 1 inch. His saliava is filled with paralizing toxins that if enough gets into a organisms, they are temporarily paralized for up to twenty seconds. His body length is 7 feet 5 inches, his thick tail making up three of the feet, and his neck another foot.

Language(s): Common, reptilian

Hometown: Australia

Skills: He can survive longer with less water, has a kick that is unusually strong, and he has a slightly higher chance to fight off infections.

Partial Transformation Abilities: He can shift his legs, developing the claws as well. This is particularly effective at grappling things and shredding. However without the rest of the body, the legs cannot shift much and leads to him falling often. When he does fall a few times, his body begins a forced shift that lasts anywhere between 6 and 18 hours.

Issues: While he

What characteristicts do you retain from animal form to human form: He naturaly leans forward slightly, his body afflicted when his first transformation occured in the ritual. His entire right arm is a permanant shift, claws and all. Only most of the muscle is gone, leafing it only able to hold lighter loads. It is still effective with small hunting though.(makes cutting fruit easier)

Misc: Will have to finish this in a bit. gotta run out and do something now.

Livlaffluv
06-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Sorry, been on a vacation with family this weekend.... I'll continue working on this now :P

Livlaffluv
06-04-2010, 03:15 AM
Sorry, been really busy with the end of school.... Almost done and I have to bring my stupid grades up -_-

Anyway, I think I may have to make multiple characters because no one is bothering to join. If you could keep up with them, I'd appreciate if you at least made one more character. If you can't/don't want to, I don't mind :)

Livlaffluv
06-05-2010, 04:44 AM
Name: Jayden Macooz

Eyes: Light gray

Hair: Dirty blonde

Body: Muscular and tall, standing at 6'2". Weighs 213.

What animal can you turn into: Cheetah

Language(s): He's only learned how to speak english and "Cheetah."

Hometown: Scotland

Pictures: http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo152/evilseme/williamlevy.jpg

Picture of you in animal form: http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu107/tidycat_photos/Cheetah.jpg

Skills: He can carry up to 390 pounds and can run extremely fast, even when holding up to 390 pounds. He's a great hunter and is one of the main sources of food. His fishing abilities are fine, too.

Partial Transformation Abilities: His skin grows furry and and a tail grows out of his backside. He can't run at this time, but he can "rawr" when at this state.
Issues: Drinking addiction

What characteristicts do you retain from animal form to human form: He has fangs and tends to growl at strange times and at "enemies."

Histoy/Bio: Jayden once had a love... Her name was Crystal. They were incredibly in love but Crystal's dad was rich and hated Jayden with a passion. One day when Jayden went to his office and asked Crystal's dad permission to marry Crystal he said, "No," not believing that Jayden could handle his daughter or the whole thing.

Jayden decided that he wasn't the best for Crystal and that she deserved more. So Jayden left her. He drank a lot and was lazy, really not having anything anymore now that Crystal was no longer his. He had nothing to do, so one night, right after a few drinks at the pub, he went driving up a mountain for no reason. Being drunk, he drove off the ledge when surprised by a small animal. Luckily, it was only two feet down but it still made him go into a short coma.

Two months later, Jayden awoke from his coma. He noticed... He could see glimpses of the future. Jayden stopped drinking, making himself only have a drink a night after bed. At day time he would save lives and help others, becoming more and more famous each day because of his remarkable deeds. Everyone loved him, and since he continued with this for two years... Many people decided it would be best if they showed him their appreciation- a ticket onto a five-star cruise.

On the cruise, Jayden found Crystal and saw her for the first time in two and a half years. She was there on a vacation with her new husband for their honeymoon. Crystal told Jayden that she still loved him... That night Crystal cheated with her husband and got in bed with another man: Jayden. They came up with plans, they would run away together to somewhere where they were unknown. Only problem: the cruise crashed.

Misc: N/A