PDA

View Full Version : [M]A New Life[OOC]

Livlaffluv
05-27-2010, 03:08 AM
Rated M (mature) for: sex, blood/gore, foul language

I did NOT steal this idea from ANYBODY. This has been one of my ideas for a long while (about a week or two) and I just finally got it posted up... I made it after my book.

If you would like your character featured in my book please PM me!

This has been made from the materials of my book.

It is currently showing up for public to see under Creative Writings!

The Story

---------------

Scientists have found innocent humans who seem powerful enough to take their new experiment... Morphing. Some of the many suspects of the experiment have been killed in the process. Finally, after six years of experimenting, the scientists have succeeded. One girl has taken one of the many tests and changed. Now the scientists have been doing the same to many, many others.

Sadly, many humans have gained up on "morphers" killing them, trying to get to their magic blood. If the humans could get to the blood and drink it... They would gain the power to turn into animals.

The poor "morphers" are trying to find a home where they can be safe and free. Protected from the different hunters. This has been a difficult process. Luckily, a large group has found a secret place, the only place in the world that would be safe from the others. Only one problem: it's on the under side of the world.

---------------

The Morphers

---------------

Here are some facts about the Morphers that you will need:

I.:1:.I The "change" from an animal to a human or vice versa is VERY painful.

I.:2:.I There is only a short amount of time before you have to change to your "animal form", or your "true form".

I.: 3:.I Every Morpher has a difficulty in keeping in the "human form" for different reasons. It could be sneezing, coughing, kissing, extreme pain, extreme happiness, extreme anger, or even eating. There are many reasons. And some people can have one or many.

I.:4:.I Morphers can turn into only ONE animal. It could be any type, insect/bug, bird, land animal, fish... Anything in which they chose.

I.:5:.I Some Morphers have found the ability to be up to three people! Sadly, they can't be any more then three people... Unless, say, one of them dies...

I.:6:.I It is possible for the Morphers to die in this journey, this is why Morphers tend to think before they act.

---------------

The Glossary

---------------

Change - The transformation between human and animal.

True Form - The form in which you are an animal.

Human Form - The form in which you are a human.

---------------

The Character Sheet

---------------

Name:
Relationship Status:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
-Human:
-Animal:

Abilities:

Skills:

Misc:

*Name - What is your character called? Any nicknames? Make it unique to express yourself!

*Age - How old is your character? Remember, the age of your character shows how much you can do. You can be 17 and above. Yes, you can be 23573275290759037 :P

*Sex: The gender of your character

*Relationship Status: Single? Married? Widow?

*Sexuality: Straight? Bisexual? Homosexual? Pansexual? Etc!

*Appearance: What does YOUR character look like? What gives them a spark of interest? Why would someone say, "I want to talk to them!" Descriptions (long and descriptive!) or pictures (realistic, drawn, anime)

*Abilities: What special powers did your character earn when they were turned into a Morpher? Choose wisely, you may only have five skills.

*Skills: Skills will help you survive on the long journey! Choose wisely, you only get five skills.

*Misc: Anything else we should know about your character?