PDA

View Full Version : [M] The Room — OOC

Ru
03-21-2013, 07:32 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9d2e8cd32a263cad72b1e00a6dfda380/tumblr_mk00fhso9g1qdl4k8o1_1280.png

Rated M for sexual innuendos, violence, potential sexual situations, strong language, ass-kicking, awesomeness, and other adult themes like taxes.

THIS RP IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS.

A flurry of thoughts overwhelm your mind, twisting and turning at every angle in a self-made darkness deep within your subconscious. In this dreamlike state you wonder where you are and — for a split second — who you are. This black surrounding you is unknown, bewildering, and uncomfortable like a stranger gazing at you from across the room for an uncomfortable amount of time. Staring for what feels like hours until your screen begins to crawl and goosebumps form, causing your hair to stand on end. In this seemingly endless abyss you continue to feel this overwhelming discomfort, though you try to escape it, until finally… your eyes open.

You are lying upon the floor of a miscellaneous room you have never once laid eyes upon before in your miserable life. It is eerily dark, yet not too the point where you cannot make out how wide the small vicinity is. What makes it even worse is when it finally dawns on you: there is no door. How did you get in here? Who brought you here, and why? Questions whirl about in a rapid, spiraling tornado in your brain as you try to make sense of what could possibly be going on, only to receive no answers. In silence you sit there longing to know what is going on.

Then you notice a faint, white, luminescent glow upon the wall directly in front of you. At first it is illegible, until it brightens and you can make out the words seeming to appear forth from nowhere.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/65c37aaa18e0eca30ae43b9a36a8fe79/tumblr_mk4zs38ooS1qdl4k8o1_r1_400.png
“Only the future can aid you,
The past relies on you to guide,
In silence you may save yourself,
Leaving those to wither,
In silence the future can press on,
Leaving the past to die.”
The Game & How to Play
You are trapped in an empty room with only the voice you hear and the words on the wall to guide you. Your character is unaware of how many other rooms there are and may not even realize there are other rooms until later in the RP, as the characters are not meant to know much, other than what they figure out during the RP.

The voice your character can hear is the "future," for each room takes place in a different time period. The room in the "past" can hear what the room in the "future" is saying, but can only hear one future room, for the one to the opposite side is a "past" room. When the RP begins I will specify who you can hear and who can hear you. The only exception to this room rule is the last future room, which actually hears the first past room, though they are entirely unaware of it.

If your character figures out the rooms are past, future, etc. with ease and unrealistically I will have your character killed off. No exceptions.

The point of this game is survival. Through cooperation and logic each character can figure out how to save themselves and each other from the room they cannot escape from. Or they can also doom everyone. It is truly up to the player how their character can go. You can die, but I will not reveal how this can happen in the OOC; you'll just have to wait and find out through the IC.

The RP will have a GM post every Saturday progressing the RP, whether anyone replies or not. This means everyone has at least a week to post. The deadline will ONLY change if something occurs in Ru's real life preventing her from updating on a Saturday (i.e. work). Though, this does not mean you are out of the RP. It just means there will be a GM post every Saturday progressing things along.

How many rooms there are will be determined by how many players join. Once the RP begins NO ONE CAN JOIN UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. The only way someone can be added upon the game beginning is if a player disappears or is removed for whatever reason, in which someone may come in and replace the character with their own. Otherwise, the RP is closed upon starting.

Reply to the RP responding to what is occurring around you, however it must be something your character can hear or see. You cannot hear the "past" room (unless you are the last future room, in which you hear the first past room); you cannot see anyone; you can only see writing specifically in your room; only the "past" room can hear you, though you cannot tell if anyone can.

At least two paragraphs per post. Grammar and spelling are a requirement. No excuses.

One character per player. No exceptions.
Character Sheet
Fill out the character sheet exactly, or your character will not be accepted.

Name: First and last name, please.
Appearance: This can be a picture, description, etc. I just want to know what your character looks like.
RP Example Post: This section is just proof you can RP. It doesn't have to be specifically for this RP. In fact, you can feel free to copy a post from another RP and post it here. I just want to see how well you RP.Accepted Characters

Jason Mathews (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41976&p=1387521&viewfull=1#post1387521)
Shaw Rockwell (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41976&p=1388291&viewfull=1#post1388291)
Sarah Waters (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41976&page=3&p=1389932&viewfull=1#post1389932)
Miranda Dawson (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41976&page=3&p=1390743&viewfull=1#post1390743)
Victor Hansen (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41976&page=7&p=1425591&viewfull=1#post1425591)
Leif Andersson (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41976&page=4&p=1390980&viewfull=1#post1390980)
Kim Jyung (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41976&page=5&p=1391787&viewfull=1#post1391787)

Waarnemen
03-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Another RP, Ru~!?
I'm interested~!

Reaper
03-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Its not "another RP, Ru?" Its... ANOTHER RU RP!!! Deres a difference. And it's another one of her horror/survival ones... minus dice.

Ru
03-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Dice rolling only seems to work in Mythos XD ha ha ha. But yes! I do love me my horror survival games. C: and it is indeedy another Ru RP! :> This one I plan on making go by faster and, for once, this is a first time ever! Mythos I've done probably ten times XD ha ha ha. Completely new RP just waiting for players and to be tested~

Snotgirl
03-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Hmm...seems interesting. I was actually surprised that you put 'taxes' in the rating. I woulda assumed it would be something more hardcore; like trying to get a drivers license or something.

Well, regardless, I am interested...I am getting interested in way too many RPs XD

Poupée
03-21-2013, 07:24 PM
"This sounds wonderful, very organized as well."

Jarms48
03-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Name: Jason Mathews
Appearance:

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_540/12850099994p6fTA.jpg

RP Example Post: Have a link: http://role-player.net/forum/entry.php?b=5754

Can I have a mobile phone on my person? I would assume there would be no signal of course.

Mozaic
03-22-2013, 04:08 AM
Figured I try joining this rp since I found it on my profile. :)

Name: Shaw Rockwell
Appearance: Shaw was born with fair colored hair which quickly turned into a faded gray. It’s wavy curving around his face coming down to the rim of his neck. He has a light pencil mustache. His eyes are a deep blue like his fathers with strong brow lines. He has bold cheek bones typical of an Englishmen that form smoothly with his long facial structure. He is the giant of his family standing at about 6’3. His body is solid muscle, broad shoulders, slender form, and long legs.

Born amongst wealth Shaw is used to wearing high grade clothing. He tends to wear a lot of dark, jewel tones scarfs, and he fancies a wide brimmed, brown hat with shrunken skulls going around the band. He keeps his mother’s silver pentacle tucked inside his shirt as a reminder of his family duties. In addition he wears white gloves, either boots or loafers. His ears have several piercings, and depending on the occasion is how many he chooses to use. There are seven total, three on his right, and four on his left.
RP Example Post:
Kimiko

The pressure to pull her hand away from him, to scold him for daring to touch her in such a manner, was overwhelming. The need instead surfaced as a semi-flattered expression. An almost flattened line on her lips melted into an upward curve. It wasn’t his fault that she hated him so. Long ago the feeling had never existed. Once upon a time she had enjoyed his company. Now she found that the safest emotion to have towards a person was hate. It was far less heart breaking than sorrow, and loss.

“Of course,” was her reply. She crossed her arms over each other setting a stance that showed her superiority. “Eiji, Narahashi should be waiting for us out front. Go on, and I shall join you shortly.” She nodded her head at Masa, and walked away expecting him to follow without being told. She led them out of the ballroom onto the stage of the drama department. There she sat at the edge at last removing her mask.

“I’d like to keep this brief as I am sure both of us would prefer not to be in the other’s company.” She was starting to regret her decision to speak with him on this night. The night she was feeling at the end of her grip. The night where she could make the mistake of letting everything that she had worked hard to pose herself disappear, ruined by a mere slip of her temper. She readied herself, heightened her defenses by sitting upright, and putting on the most egoistical persona as she could muster.

“The Ouran Host Club means a lot more to me than you can begin to imagine. I won’t illustrate why. That part doesn’t matter. “ Perhaps it would have made a difference between them had she chosen to tell him. In her mind it didn’t change anything. Giving him some sort of sob story didn’t make her actions any less cruel, and why should his depiction of her be one of her concerns? She wanted him to hate her as much as she chose to hate him. “It would be indecent of me to tell you to leave. So instead I’ve decided to make you one of my loyal hounds in exchange for keeping our relation a secret. I will also cover your tracks if the circumstance arrives.”

She crossed her legs over letting one arm drape over it while the other propped up her chin. “I have no interest in treating you like my slave, but I do expect you to follow my instructions, starting with your quality of service as a host. I never want to see such an outburst from one of your customers as you provoked from that boy again.” She smiled sweet like. “I don’t expect someone like you to understand what it’s like to have to work to hold onto something dear, but understand this… I won’t let you take away the only thing that’s mine.”

Aiden

“But you’re my beautiful princess,” Aiden wined. He lay flat on his back staring up. He let out a deep sigh. “Only if it will make you happy,” he whispered. He wasn’t sure if she would understand what he meant. He didn’t want to be the reason she made such a life changing decision especially when he did not know the outcome of his own emotions. “I’ll love you no matter what,” he said yawning, “always.” Aiden closed his eyes beginning to drift. The phone slipped down behind him while he turned on his side.

Ari

“I wouldn’t say that,” Ari said. He rubbed the back of his neck pondering the right response. “Everything in existence was made to be more than one. Even plants have their own pairing system. It is natural that our hearts seek it even when we aren’t trying to find it ourselves.” He brushed the side of his arm. There were no regrets in him about his relationship with Miley. “I think that the heart deserves some reward for never desiring anything more than companionship. It is a ridiculous notion I know, but… when I think of her I realize that it was all worth it… even if it didn’t last….”

Scene_Dream17
03-22-2013, 04:25 AM
If you don't have an age limit if be happy to join. :) Some people have the whole. "Eighteen and over" kind if thing.

Ru
03-22-2013, 05:15 AM
I shall go through and read character sheets some time this week! Presently I just got home from work, so I just wanted to see if people expressed interest before eating x3; YAAAY!!! PEOPLE <3

OMFG MOZ YOU FOUND ME!!!! I forgot you were back on RPA XD and totally didn't mention I made this, ha ha. This is exciting C: <3

If you look at the character sheet it actually says 18+ in the sheet. Most RPs, especially if you are looking in the Mature section, have 18 and over due to laws pertaining to minors, though it's only for the character. I could care less how old YOU are, but the characters need to be 18 and over for this RP, because I am looking for adult characters. So, if you're down to play someone 18 and over, feel free to join!

I'm glad people are expressing interest so quickly! I was worried this wouldn't see the light of day.

Mozaic
03-22-2013, 05:45 AM
Yup yup. Cuz I am awesome like that. I'm really excited about this one.

Ru
03-22-2013, 07:20 AM
New does tend to be exciting XD

Ru
03-22-2013, 05:42 PM
UPDATE
Inspiration came to me outta nowhere last night with more stuff to add to this RP down the road C: Oh, boy. Now I'm excited to get this shit going.

TheDoctor
03-22-2013, 06:25 PM
So when I saw this in the forums...I thought it was a fanfic parody of The Room. I was so ready to channel some Wiseau up in this bitch =|

Poupée
03-22-2013, 09:32 PM
"How many players do you have in mind?"

Mozaic
03-23-2013, 01:19 AM
I agree new rps are exciting. And yay new ideas!

Froggy
03-23-2013, 03:05 AM
This looks like a great thread. Why not advertise it in the Roleplay Directory ( http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&page=5&p=1329919#post1329919) or sign it up for Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) to get more players? If you want, you can submit your roleplay in the RP of the Week Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) to obtain a banner for your RP of the Week submission. Also, you can further advertise in the Siggy shops (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72) and in staff signatures (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975)? The Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026) is a great place for advertising as well! ^_^

Ru
03-23-2013, 04:31 AM
Hm... It'd be nice to have at least five players, but I don't really have any limits on it, honestly. I'd prefer it to be one character per person to prevent hecticness, though.

It's gonna be weird just being the GM. I really wanna try NOT being a player for once. XD

YES NEWNESS <3

No xD I've never even seen The Room! I didn't realize it existed lol

I should probably remember to submit this! for realz

Ru
03-23-2013, 05:09 AM
UPDATE
New items added to the How to Play section.

At least two paragraphs per post. Grammar and spelling are a requirement. No excuses.

One character per player. No exceptions.

TheDoctor
03-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Ru. Go watch The Room. It's a cinema masterpiece. If you don't believe me, then search on YouTube "the room flower shop scene"

bluemoon
03-23-2013, 04:37 PM
Name: Sarah Waters
Appearance: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/winskunas/Women_curly_hairstyle_red_hair.jpg
RP Example Post: Ianthe drew her long pink tongue over her teeth, the fleshy appendage picking out scraps of flesh from the serrated edges. She gazed upwards, her turquoise eyes looking through the churning water into the bedazzled light of the night’s stars. She smiled at the promise of a feast, the simple gesture transforming her beastly visage to one of beauty despite her thin aquatic features. Long white hair floated around her lithe form like a halo, the thin strands mimicking a man-o-war jellyfish. With a deep intake of oxygenated water, she dove deeper into the depths of the cool ocean, her tail undulating to aid her momentum towards shore.

At the water’s edge, Ianthe came to an abrupt stop. Against all odds, the human cattle were making their way across the sands of the small island. Bubbles escaped her lips as she snarled at the sight before her. Once again the water nymph, Nikki, was working against her kin and helping the bipedal beings. There would be hell to pay for the betrayal if the mermaids had their way. With a quick thrust of her tail, Ianthe propelled herself up and out of the familiar waters and onto the jagged rocks, her tail flopping uselessly on the hard surface. The jagged edges cut into her flesh, leaving behind luminescent scales that caught the faint light of the coming dawn. With each movement forward, she gritted her sharpened teeth, feeling the change already occurring in her appendages.

Dawn brought about the remainder of the transformation, the sun’s rays beating upon Ianthe’s scaled skin and smoothing out the roughened surfaces. Where before had lain a golden tail, two pale-skinned legs protruded from curved hips. Her features softened, her hair darkening to a light blonde and the reptilian slits of her eyes broadening to round pupils. Naked and trembling, she drew her legs to her chest, forcing them under her as she rolled into a kneeling position. Once again she smiled, her predatory teeth the only remaining feature that defined her as a threat. She rose and walked to the beach, keeping within the shadows. Here she would watch…and wait…biding her time.

Ru
03-23-2013, 09:01 PM
@jarms
Accepted! It was odd reading a 40K post, but I'm hoping you wouldn't use a 40K format in a RP that has nothing to do with it lmao XD

@Mozaic
I find it funny you provide an example post, despite knowing I'll accept you without one xD And of all examples you use the one from my RP XD I miss Aiden <3

@bluemoon
Yay! I'm actually happy you chose to play an older character. A lot of the times people just play 16-25 year olds in RPs I tend to host or join xD It's nice to see people branch out. Accepted!

@Doctor
I'll have to do that whenever I remember and have extra time XD

Jarms48
03-23-2013, 10:05 PM
@jarms: Accepted! It was odd reading a 40K post, but I'm hoping you wouldn't use a 40K format in a RP that has nothing to do with it lmao XD

Well it was an example of writing ability, I'm of course going to respond appropriately to the RP.

Ru
03-23-2013, 11:18 PM
xD ha ha, I figured. I'm just poking fun.

UPDATE
This is what the room you're stuck in looks like (I'll add it to the first post):
http://e2-productions.com/tswip/16.jpg

Scene_Dream17
03-24-2013, 03:00 AM
Name: Miranda (Mindy) Dawson
Appearance:

http://i47.tinypic.com/so1oab.jpg

RP Example Post:

The sun rose over a canyon, illuminating the town of Tucson. The bright light poked through Davisson's big window, which he had left ajar. Davisson squeezed his eyes shut tighter, before letting out a soft moan. He rolled over, trying to shield his eyes. He took a brief moment to listen, before a devious smile creeped on his lips. With a low chuckle, he pushed himself off his bed. He stood briefly in the frame of his bedroom door, glancing down at his shirtless body. A pair of black basketball shorts hung loosely on his skinny frame. He made his silent trek past the bathroom, quietly pushing open the white door that lead to his sister's room.

Of course she was still asleep, it was barely just five in the morning. Her motionless body was quiet, with exceptions to the steady breathing. Davisson smirked slightly, before moving towards the night stand. He grabbed her black purse, turning the Coach bag over in his hands before rummaging through it. A purple wallet was quickly in his grasp. He pulled out two twenties, shoving them in between his boxers and shorts. He then jogged towards Marlo's queen sized bed, pushing himself up and bouncing up and down. The bed shook, and Marlo groaned loudly and began beating Davisson's legs with a throw pillow. "Davisson! Get out of my room!" She shouted at him as he erupted with laughter.

"Whatever you say, sis. By the way...I'll be in the bathroom." He said, darting out of the room and moving into the bathroom before she could object. With a sigh, Marlo swung her stiff feet over the edge of her bed, pushing herself up and dragging her feet to her closet. As she pulled the door open, she filed her pale fingers through the bright arrangements. Her hand fluffed her hair, feeling the knotted mess that was her purple fringe. After roughly twenty minutes, she pulled out a striped black and pink top, a tight pink skirt with a blue bandana to wrap around her waist, ripped electric blue leggings and pink flats. She threw the clothes on, sighing before grabbing her Coach bag.

Davisson was patiently waiting for his sister's flat iron to heat up. He took his sweet time, applying his own eyeliner and a small amount of mascara. He was soon interrupted by his sister, pounding on the door. "Hold on to your hair, I'm nearly done." He lied, grabbing the hair straightener and clamping it on a section of hair, sweeping it to the right. He finished, and as he did, Marlo made a small circle in the hallway as she waited. He flung open the door, dressed in a black shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. Marlo gasped slightly, "Are those my jeans?!" She accused, rolling her eyes as she pushed past him. Davisson went downstairs to pour himself some cereal.

When Marlo stepped in the bathroom, she brushed through her hair and began to flat iron it. After all of her hair was straight, she began to tease sections and apply hairspray. As she finished, she fluffed the back of her hair and smiled. She covered her face in pale foundation, applying eyeliner and false eyelashes. She coated them in mascara and covered her eyelids in black eye shadow. Afterwards, she plopped in her bright blue eye contacts and left the bathroom, satisfied. She didn't bother to grab a jacket as she skipped into the kitchen.

Davisson was messing around, as usual. He was watching himself in the fridge, his reflection following his every dorky movement. Marlo stifled a giggle as she threw half a bagel at him, taking a bite of the other half. "Common Davy, Im driving to school." Davisson sighed, spinning on his heels. "It's only Six though." He said, checking the clock on the microwave to back up his story. "Well I want a decent parking spot." Marlo retaliated, snatching her keys off the dinning table.

Ru
03-24-2013, 03:21 AM
Welcome and accepted! C:

Mozaic
03-24-2013, 03:54 AM
That's exactly why I posted it. XD I know these things by now. I was very tempted to be a smart ass though, but that wouldn't be very nice. So I was a smart ass in a differnet kind of way. I miss Aiden too. D: Aiden and Gwen are so cute together. I really wish the Ouran rp would have lasted.

Scene_Dream17
03-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Thank you :) Excited to see where this goes!

Waarnemen
03-24-2013, 04:08 AM
Name: Kisarah Wisteria Larisse Solomon

Appearance: Kisarah used to have long, blonde hair that cascaded towards her legs. Now, She has short, red hair and the same, emerald eyes that she once had. She has a very short figure for a nineteen-year-old, at 4’ 11” and a 36-A breast size. She is not too slim or too fat either. Because of Kisarah’s height, she often gets ridiculed.

RP Example Posts: Kotrina ran across the city for some help from somebody. She backed out from the alley and ran towards her left, trying to swing at each Walker that came past. Kotrina began to slash senselessly towards the Walkers, fearing for what could be her life. Kotrina tried to run and take shelter in an abandoned sushi bar called Xianmei's.

From the battering, her umbrella was also totaled, so she had no choice but to break her shoe through an opening. Due to how the glass was made, it would not be as easy as pie. Breaking an opening through the window of the shop would definitely be a risk. Since it was an attempt for survival, she had no alternative but to go with violence. In fact, it would cost her a weakened right shoe heel.

All of this effort was to smash the front window of the bar. Kotrina brushed her long hair back and straightened her strapless bra, which was sliding off of her slim figure. Kotrina blushed discreetly, for she could have suspected dauntless perverts. Kotrina knew very well that she had to brace for impact in this scenario. She had to embrace further impact from the blood and the cuts.

Before launching for the door the first time, she prepped herself. Kotrina exercised her feet like a bull during a festival. After five stomps from each foot, she moved her left leg backward and balled her hands. Kotrina knew that she had to prepare herself in advance. Because of the walkers coming around, Kotrina had to be furtive about it, too. Kotrina may have been a fast girl, but she was sure to be as vulnerable as the Cucumbers. The Cucumbers were her neighbors that ran a zucchini business not too far from Boston.

She stifled wails of distress thinking of them. Their warm, touching hearts as the senior couple persuaded their customers. Kotrina gulped down a huge, sentimental lump at the fact that her mother would be one of Them--The walkers. Even though Kotrina was portrayed as a sadistic, antisocial tigress of war, she had no intention to be away from her family. Kotrina tried to hold back the tears of despair until she thought about her previous life.

FLASHBACK MOMENT

Kotrina was now a little girl, not too short of her thirteenth birthday. Kotrina had a teal and black bag that came fresh from the store. Kotrina tried hiding the contents in the bag as much as possible, because it was a gift. The gift was not even a paid gift. Kotrina knew she might have very well got away with committing a felony. The Lithuanian had on her educational camouflage: She wore a white, unkempt blouse with her big, blue, aristocratic-looking bow. She also wore a plaid vest, which was also unkempt. Kotrina claimed she didn't have the time to have her family iron it for her. She wore a blue and black, plaid scarf that dangled around her neck. Her skirt was also cut in the way of a delinquent: an upper-thigh length plaid skirt. Her school officially issued ankle-length skirts, not knee-length skirts. She was also forced to wear her polished Mary-Janes that dared to flaunt in the wallowing sunlight. The feeble teenager darted her way through the sidewalk, bashing her way towards innocent people. She began shouting, "Sorry! Excuse me!!" towards impatient pedestrians of a busy street. The other school girls, who had on proper clothing sneered at the brown-haired mutt.

"Hey, Trina! What is that? Dog shit?" A blonde girl named Valerie Mercedes Hampton snorted as she let out an evil chuckle.
Kotrina then darted evil, irises of steel. "Don't fuck with me, Val!" She screeched as she continued to run. However, it was too late to slow down. Kotrina inadvertently lost her balance on a crack, and busted her lip on the sidewalk.

As the hazel-eyed delinquent emerged from the cement, she was faced by a bunch of laughing girls. The elders who were scattered around the sidewalks gave sorry looks to Kotrina as they slowly departed. One of the Caucasian girls, Shante Ivana Burke, grabbed Kotrina by the collar. "You mother-fucker... GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!" The Caucasian howled at the helpless Lithuanian.

Then, the little Kotrina did something brave, in spite of her tears spilling from her eyes. "Get. Lost..." Kotrina hissed in a voice that even a Lamia would screech away to. She glared at the girls with the darkest stare. The princess of the group, Lucinda gave a haughty finger. "Do you think you can take out all of us, bitch?" Kotrina then backed away from the rabid femme fatale. As they were near some dinner tables, Kotrina didn't need a fork, but a knife to plunge Valerie's evil soul.

Kotrina readied herself, stomping angrily like that of a bull. The girls laughed at the girl's technique. A plump, short-haired girl, ran away from the group in tears. Valerie took notice and clicked her tongue. "Running scared, huh?! Get your ass back to yo' mama, you dirty peach whore!!"

Now if Kotrina had ran after Muriel (her friend), she would be safe. she wouldn't have to fight these "banshees" that tormented the Lithuanian chick at a daily basis. Even worse, these girls were in cliques, and gave very little remorse for punching an immigrant. Kotrina started to run after Muriel Ann Smith, when she got confronted. "Look she's getting angry!" Lucinda sneered at the tearful girl, but the girls should be able to know something: They need to taste something called "WRATH". Kotrina then found that Valerie had the bag. Kotrina charged at Valerie, and successfully kicked the blonde in the stomach. In spite of Valerie, who tearing at Kotrina's hair and punching her face, Kotrina didn't give in yet. Kotrina tried to dodge the left-handed attacks, for they were stronger. Kotrina then did an uppercut towards Valerie's neck with her right elbow.

Some of the girls began to step back. However, Kotrina saw Valerie trying to regain her stance by gripping at the black, wiry table. Kotrina saw that they were near a store, and shimmied towards Valerie's stomach. Valerie was too dizzy to handle the pain much longer, but Kotrina wanted to see her dead. Kotrina then shouted at the girls: "When I say 'fuck off', that is what I mean! You see little girl die now!!" She tearfully groped Valerie's neck with the scarf. With her bloodied, high heel, Kotrina squished Valerie's spinal cord as she attempted to strangle Valerie. Valerie then began to cry out in tortured screams. Kotrina never stopped her grip until the light went out of Valerie's eyes. Kotrina also knew she went overboard, as she took a metal chair and slammed Valerie's head with the metal chair.

Now...

Now that Kotrina thought about her past, she wished she was a mundane teenager. Kotrina disliked the life on the streets, but she wanted to go away and be her own person. Kotrina felt hot, burning tears n her eyes. She felt horrible for having killed Valerie. She didn't have to do that. Unfortunately, Kotrina was unable to do that, and she had to be rendered a helpless individual.The walkers could kill the dauntless Lithuanian. Kotrina was smart enough to take her distance from the Walkers. She would risk being turned into a zombie if she wasn't careful.

Knowing full well that she had to strike, Kotrina dashed forward and kicked the right window. The window didn't budge. <"Damn bulletproof windows"> She muttered silently as she prepared herself again. This time, she performed a flying kick towards the back. This time, the window had a crack going through it. Kotrina's pink, pale lips curled into an evil smirk. Kotrina's sight at the big, long crack meant that there would be a little more force to exert before ceasing her brutish impact towards a clear shield.

Without regret, without remorse and without respect, Kotrina backed up at a five second intermissions. Kotrina was well aware of her feral instincts: backward, backward, walk, and charge. Kotrina's brown, curly hair was becoming dirty with sweat and energy. Kotrina's breasts were getting saturated as well. As a result, the Lithuanian had to go over her forehead with the crook of her arm.

Kotrina coughed a bit from her tight chest. The tightness squeezed her lungs in a painful manner. The suffocating sensation ached in her throbbing heart and her pulsating lungs. Anguished tears streamed down from her cheeks. Kotrina looked both ways: To her left and to her right.

She hastily peered behind her back to ensure no walkers would catch her in surprise. Kotrina breathed heavily, inhaling the rancid smell of flesh and human blood in the air. Kotrina stomped her feet three times and immediately charged. this time, Kotrina kicked hard with her left foot. The high heel of both of her feet became chaffed. Kotrina might have used too much force, for she was flying with the exertion of kinetic energy.

Unfortunately, Kotrina did not emerge from her stance unscathed. Kotrina's left shin had a five-inch cut and her leopard dress was now in shears from the shard's thorns. Kotrina dusted herself from all the glass shards. There were glass shards in her hair, and Kotrina had to pull a 3-inch piece of glass from her scalp. The shard did produce a small, sizzling cut. At the left spot of Kotrina's head, it was quickly getting damp with noticeable blood. Kotrina felt around the area o the glass shard's presence on her left side of her head. "Great... Just great..." Kotrina coughed silently from the persistent dust. Kotrina's grey eyes spotted something that could have made using her shoes useless. Kotrina hobbled towards the glass door, and tried finding its key through the clear, diamond-like debris. Now that there was some peeking sunlight through the low clouds, Kotrina's vision was now a bit clear.

The beam of sunlight did little to keep Kotrina's frustration at bay. The door was probably one of the last things she tried to check. Kotrina's chaffed fingers stung to the touch of nickel against her hand. Kotrina then pulled the door handle, only to find that a little force wasn't enough.

The owner of the sushi bar wanted the door like that in lieu of a key. Kotrina always remembered that he had problems opening with keys. As a result, he had a self-locking door, which opened at the outside. This way, one could get in without any problems. Kotrina cautiously pried open the door. Kotrina was surprisingly stoic as the door opened. Kotrina hurriedly dashed through the door and tried to find the keys. The clouds that were outside were now beginning to clear. Kotrina decided to clear a path for her to sit. Kotrina sat near the area with the least amount of debris, in hopes to wait for somebody special.

Kisarah was venturing towards the carnival gates. The earth was reminiscent of a cemetery with the abundance of dead trees. She thought it was going to rain, by the low clouds hovering towards her head. As soon as she swung the doors, she saw an old lady offering her a ticket. Kisarah immediately acknowledged the woman. She was shaking the ticket as if she wanted Kisarah to take it now. Kisarah looked frantically at the woman and began fumbling for her ten-dollar bill she found on the carnival premises.

The carnival didn't look like they had too much car drivers. In fact, it was so close to a cemetery, it might have been able to attract thrill-seekers. Kisarah was definitely not one of those people, but she DID want to have a little free time. Besides, Kisarah didn't have enough time for friends or fun. Not even her mother or her aunt were able to fill the emptiness. Kisarah didn't have too many friends, so it was hard for her to even communicate with them. In fact, she could see why in the world she was nicknamed "Mouse". At 4' 11" and 19 years, Kisarah felt like a dwarf in comparison to the harrowing six-foot men pouncing about in the carnival.

Kisarah also felt like a six-year-old when she fumbled for her ten-dollar bill. She looked in her left pocket and her right pocket as if she was riding a car. It was a matter of time before she found her bill, all wadded up along with old, candy wrappers. She didn't bother to look ahead to see if anyone followed or wondered who the short-haired girl was. Kisarah looked very androgynous, as she wore a Hollister T-shirt with khaki cargo pants.

"Here you go, dear. No need to worry. We're ALWAYS coming back to see you." The old lady smiled as she appeared to disappear in the shadows. Kisarah took two breaths, knowing well that there was a feeling of mistrust around the carnival. She knew she had to have a bit of talent to see what was going on around the place. As soon as the creaky gates screeched open, Kisarah's hope sunk in deep water. She didn't feel any more welcome, even with the honest woman. Kisarah walked nervously around the dirty-looking carnival. She bit her lip very lightly as she clutched the ticket tight in her hand.

With her peripheral vision, she was able to see a tiny boy being carried around by his mother. "But I wanna go on the dragon-coaster! I wanna go! I wanna go!" She overheard the youthful pleads for more fun. Kisarah sighed with a slight chuckle. She understood very well how the sad boy felt, being unable to ride anymore. Kisarah didn't even look twice, as she wondered where she would be able to go. When she looked on the ground, she saw something shiny and worth looking at. She looked at it with some conspicuous wondering of what it was. Once she plucked it out of the Earth, her green eyes were like two emeralds.

Kisarah realized it was a rectangular, sparkly card that she just bothered to pick up. Even though it looked like the pedestrians trampled over the wonderment, Kisarah felt like she was collecting money. She was so entranced by the card, she tried to stifle her excitement. "Angel" She read the card, as it showed a man with angelic wings.

The angel the card showed looked like he wielded a Leviathan. Kisarah also thought her mother had these kinds of cards--Tarot cards--at her home. Kisarah felt as if she was flying up to Heaven. She giggled as she looked around the carnival. In spite of her sudden glee and the hidden discomfort, Kisarah gaily walked around the amusement park. She kept her card in her left pocket along with the ticket.

Then, Kisarah suddenly stopped to see a weird tent to her left. There were a couple people lined up by the tent. Was it perhaps a hair stylist? No, no, it couldn't be. Kisarah saw some weird-looking people look around her. She didn't bother to pick up: "That girl went alone? Where her momma at?" from one of the African-American attendants. Kisarah was still used to all the special commotion. It wasn't like the "humans" hadn't seen a tiny girl with unisex clothing. Kisarah growled as she heard the man's words. She was old enough to walk by herself, so she just continued walking towards the trailer. Kisarah had to step over dead crows, candy wrappers, cotton candy sticks, hot dogs, and even some broken bottles of Budweiser, which she had to kick over.

Once Kisarah got there, she felt like one of the smallest people there. She immediately felt like she would be interrogated about her unusual, tiny height. Kisarah looked as if she was out of control. However, the tent had all kinds of commotion which scared the tiny adult. Kisarah shuddered in fear as she heard a man yelling. Perhaps it was about the type of hair he got... or a prize he received. Without a doubt in Kisarah's mind, she shook her head as she breathed heavily. Kisarah actually felt like one of the biggest cowards of the century. She felt like jumping away like a Tiger Cricket. Knowing well of her age, Kisarah decided that she HAD to face the music inside the weird-colored tent.

It really wasn't too long before Kisarah went in the tent with a sad face. She felt as if she was going to die in the center. However, the old lady was just about done with the man. She gasped in surprise as if she was worried about the others seeing her. It was a fortune teller looking at the man's card with the Reaper, as she picked up in the conversation. The only thing that was different was that everyone got a card from an old woman. Kisarah whipped up her Angel card that appeared to be brought from somewhere... maybe a pampered cat dug up. However, the scenes changed when she walked into the tent with a little worry. She KNEW there wasn't something right before, as she felt the uneasiness churn into her stomach and her head. "Kisarah... you are the harbinger... the harbinger of hope... Use your magic well to fight the evil within... the power is yours..." A mysterious voice echoed in her head.

"S...STOP IT!!" She screamed as she felt her head pound all the sudden. Everything she saw was immediately twirling around into a scene of remorse and perhaps fatality. Kisarah cried out in fear as she saw just plain darkness. Kisarah's plain adventuring turned into a haunted maze, as she had to run whichever way was possible for her to get out. "Please don't hurt me..." She telepathically communicated to the cackling laughter of Darkness. When she shook her head, she finally saw what was going on. The scenery turned from deserted to haunted within seconds.

There was a thunder clapping like a giddy God, as she ran to safety. Kisarah also saw colorful rubber ducks suddenly quacking like they were monsters, as they waded in fire. The plastic was melting from the fire within minutes, turning these pastel-colored ducks into lifeless mutants. Kisarah felt like she died and woke up in a flaming, miserable Hell. Kisarah felt as if she would throw up, for the flaming plastic irritated her nostrils. It was so ittitating, Kisarah let out a painful sneeze: "Hit'Shoo!" The burning plastic almost made her nauseous, and she had to get out of the park as soon as she could.

As soon as Kisarah would take her exit, she felt a small but supple weight holding her down. "Wh-what is this?!" She cried out. The boy who wanted to go on the rides earlier was now with her, clinging onto her pant-leg asking for help. "Is there something wrong?" The boy began to cry as the snot was bubbling from his nose. He began to cry loudly as he grappled at her right leg. She knew what was up: his mother was one of the many people who vomited her stomachs out and disintegrated with the sharp rain. Kisarah began to caress the boy softly while trying to hold back her own tears. She felt as if she didn't have a choice but to leave him.

Then, something dark and heavy beat the ground. "What the HELL?!" She screamed loudly, holding the boy with her arms, ignoring the snot he was smothering around her shirt. She bolted out of the way of the darkened gavel---wait... A GAVEL!! WHY?! "Kisarah Solomon... by the crime of kidnapping, trespassing and cowardice..."

"But I was helping him! He came first! He doesn't have a mom!!" Kisarah screamed at the judge tearfully. She wanted to protect the boy with everything she had. She wanted to be trustworthy towards the man, but the judge never cared.

"YOU... ARE... GUILTY!!!" The man bellowed as the life-sized gavel bombed through the popcorn booth, crushing all the bags, making kernels sprout from different directions. Kisarah screamed as the kernels blew into the sky. Almost immediately, the rain intensified as the sky turned grey to pink, which represented a clouded night. Occasionally, the thundering sounds made it even worse.

Suddenly, what appeared behind her was a scantily-clad woman with long, straight black hair. Her blue eyes appeared to be of a stale but vivid, sapphire blue. She was very buxom and wore a pink, neon bra. She also appeared to be very thin and twice Kisarah's height--almost five-foot-ten. The enchanting woman wore damaged, sliced-up, black skinny jeans. <"She REALLY looks like a slut..."> Kisarah realized, as the woman's pants were torn; so torn that she had no guilt for showing off neon pink panties--with small dots on it if one looked close up. Her shoes were red and black checkered high-tops. The high-tops were so high, it was almost like that of a prostitute's.

"Come on! Let's go!" Kisarah scurried to get the boy's hand, but was surprised on where he went. The snot that was supposed to be on her shirt was now long gone--as if he never existed. She tried to feel for the boy, but even he was long gone in the fog and thunder. Kisarah knelt down in the soggy mud as tears piled up in her green eyes.

"Hello, dear angel. Give me your card, little girl..." The woman hissed with her British accent. She lit up a smile towards the girl. "You.. are what I LIKE~! Come to me... kid..." Kisarah's tear-streaked face was already so damp enough to wet a shirt.

Kisarah swatted her polished talons away from her face. "GO AWAY!!!" She screamed loudly, wishing that the little boy who was once with her would take the punishment. Then, the vampire flashed her fangs and tried to bite into Kisarah's neck. Kisarah threw herself off of the ground and began running towards the Ferris wheel, which stopped as if to allow admission. At least THAT was safe...

"Temper, temper, Temper~!" She teased with a sultry curl in her voice. "Lest we meet again, for there's more to life than demons and darkness~" With a parting wave, the vampire walked towards the tent, and disappeared with the dense fog. Kisarah looked stupidly at the damaged place, and the torn place. Kisarah's anger made her jump from the ground and lash out towards the tent.

Unfortunately, the fortune lady was nowhere to be found, but Kisarah saw a conspicuous wall from where the vampire escaped. "Marceline... a good name for that dangerous woman..." She saw the vampire's hole in the wall. She drew back away from it, hearing a tiny voice from it. When she saw a hand emerge from the was filled with a dozen hideous little green men all carrying make-shift weapons that looked like mundane kitchen knives/tenderizers. Kisarah screamed in fear as she ran around towards the Ferris Wheel, hoping that the wheel would trample the little men.

Before Kisarah could get to the only stable building around, she heard high-pitched commotion casually coming in the gates. There were other kinds of people--mostly hyper teenage girls--that ran around to ride on the rides. <"Dumb-asses! Do they not know what kind of trouble they're in!?"> The girls went to talk with their boyfriends/girlfriends/gender-neutral buddies. One of the girls went to talk to Kisarah."Good evening! Enjoying yourself?" You would NEVER expect something like that from a girl. This even included the addition that there was OBVIOUS terror, AND THEY LOOK SO CASUAL.

Not everyone was wearing the same thing, but if one looked closely, everyone had identification bracelets. They actually looked like gummy bracelets. The craziest thing was that all the people that emerged from the gates had their first, middle (if they even HAD ONE) and their last names SOMEWHERE on their shirts. It was very easy for her to identify them, so she asked the long-haired, blonde, green-eyed girl.

"What is it? I-I-I don't have any money... I'm sorry! VERY SORRY!" She tried not to cry, but the girl--Francisca Holland, tried to console the short-redhead, but was brutally battered by the green men. Even worse, the gore was committed right in front of the poor Canadian. The people started screaming for their lives as the demons began battering some that were too slow to get away--even that crazy, fat, slow black-haired guy towards the Ferris Wheel. Then, the Ferris Wheel began to move with catastrophic events. Not too long after, there was a fat man and woman trying to squeeze themselves out of the Ferris Wheel. Then, it wasn't long when the wheel burst into green, vividly colored flames, engulfing anyone who stayed in it. The wheel also began to spin in an insane speed that made Kisarah close her eyes.

Ru
03-24-2013, 04:36 AM
@ Mozaic
OMFG me too :C They're sooo fuckin' cute together. Maybe we should, ya know, actually get Sunshine going >___>; Since I threw that together on DSA and we didn't do anything in it.

Yaaay x3 peoples and excitingness! I'm glad people are really interested in this. I wasn't sure how much people would be.

Accepted xD Though, if you could try and make your posts a bit shorter once the actual IC is up. I have nothing against long posts, but sometimes there can be too much of something :P

Waarnemen
03-24-2013, 04:57 AM
Ru, I get that a lot.
Sometimes, I make my posts stand out too much because I try my best to add realism. If it takes place in a realistic environment, then I might explain everything in detail.

I think my posts are... terrible...
Can you give us an example as to what kind of posts we should make?

Ru
03-24-2013, 05:31 AM
I'm not really specific on the kind of posts I expect, other than I want at least two paragraphs; and spelling and grammar matter to me. I try to not limit it too much, because it takes away from the creative writing experience. Though, I've noticed that an extremely long post can demotivate players just as much as a one sentence reply, even if the former clearly had more effort than the latter.

You don't need to explain each and every itty bitty detail to portray realism. Maybe what you should work on is how to take the idea you are trying to convey and condense it down into something small with a lot of meaning. For example, how people tend to use metaphors and similes. I can very well explain how the runner is extremely fast, their fastest time ran, how many years running, and going on throughout paragraphs, but the reader can get it easier, quicker, and with more power if I simply said the character had the speed and dexterity of a cheetah catching its prey. Instantly they get an image of a fast runner, comparing them to a cheetah.

I hope that example made sense? @___@

It's like what I explained in one of my tutorials (http://role-player.net/forum/group.php?discussionid=265&do=discuss) in School of Ru (http://role-player.net/forum/group.php?groupid=91) (which I should really update):

----►The Dinner Method
I am, quite literally, going to direct quote what I told someone else in a RP I'm in on here called Push Me where I was explaining how to make a good post using making dinner. Ru thinks with her stomach a lot, yes.

"Well wordy and whatnot isn't a bad thing, it's just that you need to add all of the beautiful words to the meat

It's like... think of dinner, since I keep calling it meat.

When cooking, people tend to focus on the MAIN part of the meal. You add the most seasonings to it, take the most care in it, etc. Thus being the meat, unless you are a vegetarian then it's... uh... Ru doesn't know what they eat... so... yeah. But you want the main part to be the best part because even if the sides suck a great main will make up for it.

Then there's the sides like pasta and vegetables (most common sides in my family anyway). Of course, there's something put into them but they are usually dealt with last since they take the least amount of time to cook and even if there is a lot of focus they are the least focused on once being consumed. People don't usually go "Oh, what nice mashed potatoes. I would have hated that meal if the potatoes weren't fantastic." and with vegetables there's not usually a bunch of spice added to them. If there's too much put into the sides then it distracts from the main dish.

Then there's always desert which is just tasty.

Hopefully that made sense I just think with my stomach too much lmao.

So, being wordy when writing is a GOOD thing, but try to put the wordiness into the area that the reader cares about. Don't get overly descriptive in like... them using a toothpick then make the person interacting with others really brief. People care more about the interaction than the toothpick. Not that you were using a toothpick... but it was one of the most boring things I could think to sit there and read

"And so she slowly pulled the toothpick out from that hidden pocket within her ebony-colored purse. She was hoping to not deter anyone from the discussion at hand, but that parsley stuck between her back molars was distracting her. All she could think about was that annoying piece of parsley lingering there, tormenting her. Removal via her tongue was futile for all that had done was push the obnoxious leaf further into the small gap. Frustration and embarrassment embodied her being, though her face only expressed a sort of calm serenity to deceive the men whom continued to speak amongst each other with no knowledge of this piece of parsley. Swiftly she brought that little piece of wood to her mouth, digging it in between the two teeth-"

I think the point is made >.> I'm tired of writing about a toothpick.

VERSUS

"There was a piece of parsley lodged in between two of her back molars that had been bothering her for some time. Instead of interrupting the discussion between the two males, she quietly searched for a toothpick. Once found, she used it to get that pest of a plant out of her teeth, then threw the toothpick in her purse until she could reach a trashcan. Afterwards, she reentered the conversation."

C:"

Obviously the example is focusing on part of a post, rather than the entirety of it, because I seldom ever make one paragraph replies, unless it's a brief GM post.

I hope this helps? XD

Waarnemen
03-24-2013, 06:12 AM
Yeah, it does help. eventually, I got tired of writing about just a girl running up to a post. On fetish sites (don't ask where, but this (http://sfroleplay.myfastforum.org/index.php) may be a good one) That is where I look at once in a blue moon, where a magpie visits Saint Louis, Missouri for its babies. They helped me do better in writing at a specific part. Eventually, I have fun, but then I'd declare "Ah, fuck it."

And by "kind", in this role play, I meant the content in the role play. If there is a teddy bear in the past room, for example, should we say something about the text and the bear?

Alexiel
03-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Name: Leif Anders
Appearance: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q107/sukiein/Roomdude.jpg
RP Example Post: I'M YOUR SON YOU KNOW I CAN DO TO YOUR LIKING.
otherwise you will come to my house and kick me and tell me to do better and shizz.

Ru
03-24-2013, 06:27 AM
Glad to be of help xD

Well, it'd be on your character really. I'd say the post should mention all that your character sees and hears, though how much in depth will vary on what your character cares about. If your character glances at the bear, but stares at the text and reads it several times, then the bear would be mentioned just enough to say your character did notice it. Just like if your character hears a voice, but doesn't listen to it, then it'd probably be more of distant mumbles if your character is focused on the text enough. It'd vary on the personality of the character themselves as well as what is going on.

It's just like how some people focus so hard one one thing they don't notice anything else. Or others who take everything as some sort of sign or feel a need to know everything around them, in which those characters would probably stare at the bear, look at the text, and listen hard on the words from a stranger.

However, you'd only mention it if it is actually in your room. So if I make a GM post saying only one room has a teddy bear, then no other character should know it's there.

There will be instances in the RP where only specific rooms — in no relative order — will have things or see things other rooms never will. Then there are times where a future room will have seen more than a past room. Everything gets changed around and keeps everyone on their toes! C:

EDIT:
Hi, Alex XD I love your character's name ha ha ha ha. I knew I shoulda named you First And Last Name when I bought you.

Waarnemen
03-24-2013, 06:32 AM
Name: First and last name
Appearance: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q107/sukiein/Roomdude.jpg
RP Example Post: I'M YOUR SON YOU KNOW I CAN DO TO YOUR LIKING.
otherwise you will come to my house and kick me and tell me to do better and shizz.

I LOVE THIS GUY...
He earns my Yuukarin stamp of approval.

And I feel this is going to be an awesome experience now that you elaborated on that. The future and past things confused me for a bit.

Ru
03-24-2013, 07:31 AM
If I explain too much then explaining via my posts in the IC won't be as fun XD

And, yes, my son is awesome, hahahaha. xD

Waarnemen
03-24-2013, 07:34 AM
True, true XD

Mozaic
03-24-2013, 07:44 AM
@ Mozaic
OMFG me too :C They're sooo fuckin' cute together. Maybe we should, ya know, actually get Sunshine going >___>; Since I threw that together on DSA and we didn't do anything in it.

WE should. I was just thinking about that actually when I was reading through Ouran's old posts. Besides the more time I have to think about it the sadder and more elaborate Ari's stories becoming. I think if we did end up starting it I'm for sure not adding their cousin. Cause I'll already have like four characters.

Alexiel
03-24-2013, 10:24 AM
I LOVE THIS GUY...
He earns my Yuukarin stamp of approval.

Oh why thank you. :D

EDIT:
Hi, Alex XD I love your character's name ha ha ha ha. I knew I shoulda named you First And Last Name when I bought you.
Alas, I loved that name but, I changed it. About time I thought of somethin' I had a dozen first names but zero last names. ._.

Ru
03-24-2013, 04:49 PM
@ Moz
I unno if I wanna do that RP on RPA or not though, or if we should try and get it going better on DSA. o__o AND HE'S GETTING SADDER?!

@ Alex
Aaaw, and I was so attached to First And Last Name. Oh well, accepted!

Scene_Dream17
03-24-2013, 05:03 PM
His red hair >>>> everything else.

I love redheads.

Mozaic
03-24-2013, 05:08 PM
Honestly it end up being just the two of rping if it were on DSA. I dunno about RPA though it might have more potential. I say RPA. Maybe we'll have more motivation to finish our characters.

Yeah his life got more tragic especially with him losing contact with Aiden, and with meeting his crazy cousin Steven who got worse after high school. I don't know if you remember him from PPC. There are also a few other things that happened, and a lot of things I'm trying to figure out. Mainly how far he got involved in his acting career since he really loved acting. If we do follow through with it I need to talk to you about how Amario was able to find him since he disappeared for awhile.

Poupée
03-24-2013, 09:07 PM
Name: Kim Jyung
Appearance: Kim (http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/sapphireblue-princess/G-Dragon/0124.jpg) is a Korean male with bright, bleached hair. His skin tone is lighter to some Koreans but still has a dark tint. Dark eyes slanted in an almond shape are always judging. His build is toned, but he does not build much muscle. Clothing is a mix of dark colors, fabrics of leather and jean. Kim always wears layers of clothing.
RP Example Post: All types of people ran towards the tent, the show was about to start! It was dark out on this hot summer night, but the darkness just made the bright tent stand out even more. Drawing more to the tent like insects to a light.

Bustling workers, audience members and others moved about. Tying to reach their seats, buying merchandise or simply trying to stay out of others' way. Backstage clowns and other employes rushed to get ready and finish last minute jobs. Some practicing their art and skits. It was a grand site to see, and seen it will soon be. Or it would of been...

A loud 'BANG!' went off somewhere near the front. Screaming and a rush of panic started up in a sudden roar. Filling out the exit, many tripped and were trampled on. All humanity skills seemed lost in the rush of panic. Crying, yelling; it was a hideous mix of chaos.

"Call an abundance! Is he dead?!", "Where are the cops?!", "Was that man shot?!"; many questions were asked but many didn't care or notice. The only true thought in their in minds was to get away from danger, which was not their fault, it was human nature.

That night a man and a small child died; one from a gun wound the other from multiple blows to the head. Many other injured persons were recorded as well in this hot summer night. In the end, it just goes to show, out only true enemy is... Ourselves.

Waarnemen
03-24-2013, 11:27 PM
His red hair >>>> everything else.

I love redheads.

I like all hair and all races. His guy makes the cut for awesomeness.

Scene_Dream17
03-24-2013, 11:38 PM
True. But redheads are usually just so fun. Like the Little Mermaid. And Simba. They're pretty fun. Haha :p

Ru
03-25-2013, 02:14 AM
@ Moz
Well, my issue with putting it on RPA is I'm anal about the people we might get :\ I don't want lame asses. So, if we can just be super anal about who can be in it, then sure. I don't wanna settle on just anyone, even if it does just mean it's only us. Better than me groaning when certain people post. XD Which makes me not want to post.

Aaaw D: Ari... And I do remember Steven! haha. Didn't talk to him much, but I remember him.

@ Poupée
Accepted C: Wahoo! It's exciting to see a Korean xD solely for the fact I have been watching Boys Over Flowers with Alex for like... a week now ha ha ha. Oh, those Asian boys <3

RU LOVES REDHEADS 8D If they're cute :3 fufufufu~

Mozaic
03-25-2013, 03:55 AM
That's true. I'm totally fine with being anal especially when it comes to something like this.

Yeah I think is biggest scene was when Cupid pulled him off his skateboard. He was never really a developed character until after the fact.

When is this one going to start anyways? :)

Ru
03-25-2013, 06:00 AM
Well, if no one else is showing interest in joining I might just start it tomorrow or Tuesday.

Scene_Dream17
03-25-2013, 06:03 AM
I vote for tomorrow :D

Mozaic
03-25-2013, 06:31 AM
i like the idea of tomorrow, but waiting till Tuesday wouldn't hurt either.

Ru
03-25-2013, 07:12 AM
True, true. XD hahahaha. I'll see how I feel tomorrow C:

Ru
03-27-2013, 12:05 AM
THE IC IS FINALLY UP! C:

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42165

I know, I know. It's pretty much the first OOC post with an added paragraph, but that was pretty much the intro anyway XD

I have contacted everyone letting them know which characters they can hear. Please DO NOT message anyone and be all, "HEY I CAN HEAR YOU!" I want this to be a surprise until it starts revealing itself in the RP. So, obviously if someone doesn't talk at all then the person who can hear them would have no idea anyone is even there.

Have fun <3

Ru
03-31-2013, 08:08 AM
Just so everyone knows, Alex's computer go busted. Whenever I have him over at my house I'll let him make a post.

I wanted to try and wait for everyone to make their first posts before the Saturday deadline started. In light of Easter, the GM posts occurring every Saturday will begin next weekend. C: I realize some people may have been busy because of it.

Alexiel
04-04-2013, 11:10 PM
*kisses my computer* it loved me enough to come back to life. it knew I had posts to make. :P

Ru
04-05-2013, 04:34 AM
Yess! It knew. Welcome back, son <3

Ru
04-12-2013, 05:23 AM
It's almost Saturday and no new replies?! So sad ;c Don't make me double post in the IC.

Alexiel
04-13-2013, 04:12 AM
I'M SORRY MOMMY!
Don't eat me!

Ru
04-13-2013, 04:18 AM
I very well might! I'M HUNGRY

bluemoon
04-13-2013, 10:59 AM
I will get a post in today after work. Hopefully I will get it in before the next update. :)

Waarnemen
04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
I have a couple tests to take and I am plagued with homework.
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can go any further. You can go ahead and kill Kisarah off. She's already in another RP anyways.
;_; I'm sorry that I have to say this, but I'm already in many role plays along with struggling in Honors classes.
But I have to drop out of this.
I'm so so sorry.

Ru
04-14-2013, 02:31 AM
S'all good, Yuuka! I might just make a character and replace your room. I get a bit bored not being a player XD

Waarnemen
04-14-2013, 02:34 AM
Sure thing, Ru~!
Hope all goes well~!

Ru
04-14-2013, 03:59 PM
I apologize for the post-poned GM post, everyone! Due to Yuuka dropping for personal reasons, I will be creating a character to replace her spot. Whomever hears Kisarah will now hear my character instead.

I have work this morning, so I will be working on a character when I come home. Thank you for your patience C: Everyone feel free to reply to last week's GM post, as only one person has.

Mozaic
04-14-2013, 06:05 PM
I'll try to post something when I get home from church today.

Ru
04-15-2013, 12:55 AM
Coolios.

ALSO! I got asked a couple of very good questions.

One, concerning characters realizing oxygen could go away. This is entirely up to you whether your character would realize this or not. Obviously someone playing a scientist would figure it out versus someone playing an uneducated character who wouldn't. Not saying your character has to be uneducated or would be if they didn't clue in the oxygen could go away, but merely the two extremes. XD However, the best person to judge your character is you. So, make your best judgment!

Next, hearing people. You may feel free to quote the people you hear, so long as you aren't saying something like, "Name said so and so." Why? Because you have no reason to know what their name is! Your character has no idea who they hear. For all they know it's the wall talking to them.

Jarms48
04-15-2013, 01:25 AM
Okay got a post up. C:

Ru
04-15-2013, 01:51 AM
Awesome! I'll have to read it once I finally get a character up, haha.

Ru
04-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Name: Victor Hansen
Appearance: Pichur (http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/KataraUchiha/Emo/783049.jpg).

Ru
04-27-2013, 06:45 AM
Get some posts up, guys! I got some awesome ideas for the next GM post C: I'll be working until 6PM PST, which means I'll be home like 30min to an hour after that. Hopefully gonna just swoosh in my post.

Jarms48
04-27-2013, 06:50 AM
I'm waiting for the GM update! Or for the person behind me to talk! :>

Ru
04-30-2013, 04:59 PM
I hope everyone got their PMs C: If anyone as any questions, then just lemme know!

Scene_Dream17
04-30-2013, 11:04 PM
I messaged my new roommate, because I'd rather do a co post rather than twelve thousand little ones :)

Ru
05-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Though I will be preparing a GM post this Saturday I will give everyone until 10PM PST to post their posts before I reply C: Next post will have more symptoms of inhaling the smoke. Oh, how this is getting fun! At least, for me. Hahaha.

bluemoon
05-11-2013, 09:59 AM
I was waiting for my new roommate to respond to my character before I typed up another post. I will give it a bit more time, then I will work around it and get something in before the deadline.

I too am enjoying this RP, I only wish we had a bit more activity.

Mozaic
05-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Sorry. I'll be posting sometime today. Hopefully sooner than later.

Scene_Dream17
05-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Me and Alex are working on our post >.< we will wrap it up.

Ru
05-11-2013, 11:54 PM
I wish we had more activity too :C For serious.

Yay! I'm looking forward to some posts then C:

Ru
05-13-2013, 08:49 PM
After speaking with Alex about The Room from a player's perspective, I have decided to inform you all the RP will definitely pick up and I will begin throwing in more terrifying aspects like I typically do in my horror games. I wasn't sure if I was going too slow or too fast (it's hard to tell speaking as a GM, because I want to rush along everything), and was assured I should pick up my pace.

I apologize if anyone else felt a little less enthused because of the past couple GM posts, but I can definitely assure next week will be a wonderfully horrific experience!

Ru
05-18-2013, 06:10 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT
So, I'm going to try really hard to get a post in on time, but I'm panicking while getting ready for a convention. If I don't get a post up this Saturday, then I won't be making a GM post until after Fanime, which would be on the 28th. I'll definitely make sure to post, even if it means it won't be on a Saturday.

If so, feel free to reply amongst each other and keep going. Don't stop on my account.

Alexiel
05-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Good luck on your cosplay mommy! I will sit here and look pretty in my ordinary clothes and be all un cosplay like. XD

Ru
05-28-2013, 05:51 PM
hahaha xD

Well, I'm back! GM posts resume this Saturday 8D

Ru
06-11-2013, 07:27 AM
Okies! Sooo, there haven't been posts for awhile :\ What gives people? Are people busy or disinterested? If it's the latter I'm just going to kill everyone off and end the RP so we can still get the Master Gamer trophy, but I can't really progress this weekly if no one posts in between.

bluemoon
06-11-2013, 10:17 AM
I am still interested. Mozaic and I did a co-post just before your most recent update, and I was waiting on others to post before getting something else up.

Jarms48
06-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Okies! Sooo, there haven't been posts for awhile :\ What gives people? Are people busy or disinterested? If it's the latter I'm just going to kill everyone off and end the RP so we can still get the Master Gamer trophy, but I can't really progress this weekly if no one posts in between.

You can do that? XD Well I'm still here, characters just asleep.

Ru
06-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey, if I messaged a staff member now and said, "My RP ~X~ is complete. Please shut it down," anyone in the RP would auto get a Master Gamer award lol You just get it so long as the RP is completed and they know about it xD Doesn't matter HOW it gets to the ending. I hate having to rush shit like that though :\ which is why I asked instead of just jumping the gun. There was one RP I was in that rushed to all hell and just... no. The GM even asked me if I was still in it, why I wasn't posting frequently, etc. and it was because of school, which they understood, buuuuut the ending ended up getting rushed, my character died very unrealistically and was controlled by another player. I still got the Master Gamer award anyway. I also refused to join anymore of those RPs >___> Lest the same thing gets repeated...

I entirely understand school and whatnots. I just needta know who is aboard! I know Moz is (we're friends in real life) and I'm pretty sure Alex still is, though I usually have to bitch at him to post in anything anyway.

After someone posts I'll make another GM post and try to move this along.

EDIT: Maybe I'm too impatient.