PDA

View Full Version : [M] Zombie Apocalypse RP [OOC]

Pages : [1] 2

MatrixOne
03-31-2013, 09:36 PM
Rated Mature for bad language, descriptive violence, and I guess drugs and that sort of stuff.
Please keep the romance PG-16, though. :3

*WE ARE NOT TAKING IN ANY MORE PLAYERS*

General

Name:
Alias:
Sexual Orientation:
Bio:
History:
Personality:
Fears:
Likes/Dislikes:
Immune: Remember, it's very rare to be immune. And we'd need a reason. Best just PM me and we'll think of something ;q

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Build, height, that kinda stuff.
Visual Appearance: Eyes, head and so on. Pics are nice ;q
Clothing/Armor:
Scars/Markings:

Other

Weapons: Just be realistic ;q
Mental Stability: Is your character mentally stable?
Fighting:

Name: Natalia Kilińska
Alias: Lia (From her name)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Lia knows she's just one, small, shy, unimportant girl. She thinks that anybody can make a difference, and that even the smallest of things matter. She believes there is good in every man, no matter how evil he appears to be. All she wants is to find a survivor group that will accept her and not deem her a waste of resources. In her country, the people were awful to her because of her wealth, and it made her feel like a social outcast.
History: Lia had a wealthy father, who was a businessman working in the United States, while she herself lived in Poland, where she was born. Her father was her only friend (not counting her dog, Tex), and he made sure she had everything she wanted. He taught her fluent English, thinking she'd be the one to take over the company after he retires. Then, the plague rolled through. Lia's father took her and Tex to the States in his private jet, where he had prepared a bunker in which he wanted to hide out. Unfortunately for them, the airspace had been closed, and after Lia's father refused to turn away, the jet had been shot down. Lia's father and the pilot both died, but she and Tex made it out. Since then, she was trying to find survivors in this foreign, unknown land.
Personality: Lia has difficulties in expressing herself. She can be very straightforward when she's sure of her feelings, but she'll be very careful when she's not. She is a nice, warm person, and it's not difficult to make her happy. She believes everyone, no matter how they appear, deserves a chance, and she clings to people who seem to be evil. She wants to change them, uncover their good side.
Fears: Losing her dog, Tex. Being all alone when she dies. Becoming one of them. Also, spiders.
Immune: No

Appearance: Not tall, cute. Neck-length red hair, dark green eyes, very bright skin. I'm bad at describing appearances ;q
http://i.imgur.com/xlISk.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2980/tek5155f0505c1702215562.png

Additional: She has a large burn scar on her lower back, and a tribal tattoo on her left foot.

Weapons: Her father's 9mm pistol which she has no idea how to use, and a combat knife Tex brought to her, which she never wants to use against a human being.

Mental Stability: She's a little disconnected. It's difficult for her to create a bond with someone, but if she does, she'll become very attached to the person. Lia and her dog Tex are practically inseparable, and she'd rather leave a survivor group than abandon Tex.

Fighting: She has no combat skills, and tends to avoid conflict as much as possible. If there's no other way, she tells her dog Tex to attack.

And a character sheet for a dog, because I'm amazing!

Name: Tex
Breed: German Shepherd
Appearance: http://www.royalair.org/goldiefront.jpg
L'histoire: Tex was a special project, a genetic experiment created by Lia's father. Tex was supposed to be an expert hunter, a deadly guard dog, a genius. But most importantly, the cutest and best birthday present Lia ever got. And, well, he was a damn good birthday present for sure. While not everything went as expected and Tex's skills were not that big of a breakthrough, it's still one hell of a dog. What he lacks in skill he makes up for in determination, because he loves Lia more than anything and will protect her with his life.
Character: Tex is friendly to whoever Lia trusts. He's superbly intelligent, understanding a lot more than a typical dog would, and it can read behaviors and personalities of people to judge how dangerous they can be to Lia. He likes to play, cuddle, and occasionally bite into a zombie head.
Skills: Tex can sneak, stalk and create diversions. He had extensive training, and can, for example, sniff out food and items of importance, but under one condition - if Lia is the one to give him the order. He understands a lot that's said to him. He can also take out a zombie or two, but will typically only engage stragglers or zombies which attack Lia.

Tex can eat zombie flesh if there's a food shortage in the group, but this will weaken him.

Players and their characters (links to the character sheets):

MatrixOne - Jane and Diana Savlonic (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42277&p=1423579&viewfull=1#post1423579)
Lord Tully - Susan Holmes (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42277&p=1402393&viewfull=1#post1402393)

Nori
03-31-2013, 11:48 PM
...Is there a limit to how many characters we can have in this RP? o3o

MatrixOne
03-31-2013, 11:55 PM
It's called common sense. xD

Two is a good maximum for a start ^.^

Tally Cat
03-31-2013, 11:58 PM
I think I'll have a female character that has questionable intentions that she can learn from and also attempt to change. I'll edit her into here shortly.

Name: December Torian
Alias: Ember
Sexual Orientation: Straight-Leaning Bisexual
Bio: Ember is a no non-sense, street-smart girl from the city. She has been part of gangs since she was 16 and knows how to use a weapon. She has a troubled past with an abusive single mother and more abusive older siblings. She was sexually abused as a very young child several times by her grandfather and still has scars on her face from where she was cut so she would comply with his demands. Her mother basically sat and watched as the sexual abuse took place. Now, Ember essentially fights for her life and takes no prisoners, only taking on people who greatly intrigue her or who may be useful along the road.
History: Ember's history was pretty well shown in her bio I suppose, but I think the two should kind of blend together anyways. Ember was born into a working class family in Chicago in June of 1991. Her father almost immediately left her mother because he couldn't stand the pressure of three children and this emotionally and physically abusive wife that was Ember's mom. Ember left home at 16 and lived with gang member's of various types, most of whom desired to get into her pants. She let them try their damndest and would typically act helpless until they took off her pants. She would then cut off their genitals and leave the room in the mayhem that would ensue.
Personality: Ember is harsh and jaded to the world on the average day. Sometimes she will be smitten by a fantastical idea or even a person, but it will soon pass. She will not kill without hesitation, but she's damn close.
Fears: Weakness, love, and Christians.

Appearance: Ember has light-brown hair and wears casual clothes no matter the occasion. She has taken up wearing a military jacket AKA BDU since it offers somewhat more protection than an average jacket and t-shirt. She is about 5 foot 6 and weighs around average weight.

Additional: Has heterochromia, green and brown

Weapons: A G36K that she pulled off a soldier that she killed. She has four magazines for it as well as his sidearm, a beretta 9 mil with two clips.

Mental Stability: In her mental instability, she is stable. She will probably not grow more or less 'stable' than she presently is.

Fighting: She knows her way around a knife, an SMG, and a handgun. Is fairly new to assault rifles

I mean no offence by the fear of Christians, so that's known. It's just characterization.

Soulio
03-31-2013, 11:59 PM
Ill join, I have a character from a dying RP who'd like to come and play...

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Alright, great! ^.^

If you have any questions, you can PM me any time.

Felix and Reaper, I've looked through your posts in other RPs, and all seems good as for your literacy ;q. Just keep in mind they might have to be two paragraphs or so ;q. Glad to have good players.

How often might you guys post? I'm sure all of us know how it is when the RPs die, and we'd like to avoid that :c.

Tally Cat
04-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Posted my character, also I will post several times in an hour if the other players are active as well. However I do have work a few days out of the week, usually 2-4. I can still do a lot of posting, however.

Nori
04-01-2013, 12:26 AM
I will make one then, and should I feel the need, I might just make another ^^ Here's a non-depressing character for one, but I had to alter his past quite a bit;

Name: Meta-kin Kurai Darkus
Alias: Meta
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Bio: Meta was born into a rather wealthy family *in Japan. He was an only child and, because of his parents' wealth, he could have everything a child could ever dream of. His parents weren't around a lot, but when they were, they always spent as much time as they could with their son. He grew up mostly around butlers and maids and such, so he never really learned exactly how to take care of himself. He could never imagine life outside of the large house that he lived in. However, his father thought something like this might happen, so he ordered men to train his son for combat.
His life changed when the plague of zombies rolled in. *His family moved away from Japan with the other evacuating citizens to the states. His father ordered him to leave the home they were staying at when his mother got infected. The house was burned down just a day later. Knowing he couldn't go back because of that, Meta set out to find others before he gets infected, as well.
History: ...Would that count as bio? ._.
Personality: Meta is very kind and considerate, but he really can't stand the poor. He doesn't think of himself as better than anyone. He just can't imagine living a poor or middle class life. He tends to help others before himself, poor or not.
Fears: Zombies, getting dirty, dead things. The usual.
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes- Sweets, Friends, Toys, Singing, Music, Violins, Daydreaming/dreaming, Playing Games, Magic, Reading, Books, Socks
Dislikes- The outdoors, Zombies, Death, Carcasses, Blood, Gore, Murder, Hunger
Immune: Unfortunately, no.

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Average build, but a bit less muscle. About 5'10". 135 lbs.
Visual Appearance: 3229
Clothing/Armor: *The clothes in the picture XD *
Scars/Markings: There is a scar across his eye, which is why he wear the eye patch. He got the scar from an accident with a sharp object at a young age.

Other

Weapons: A sword from his trainer.
Mental Stability: He is oh, so stable.
Fighting: Meta is a trained street fighter, but he's a bit of a pacifist. He'd rather not hurt anyway unless it is very necessary. He is also trained with a sword, but doesn't use it often.

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 12:37 AM
xD Fear of Christians. I can relate xD

Both accepted ^.^

This is lookin' good. : D

Also, Felix, the posting frequency you described is perfectly acceptable ;q

We may just need one-two more players and we can get sturrted. ;q

EDIT: I added two more sections to the first post - Rules and Zombie Types.

Tally Cat
04-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Ah good, I was going to ask if Tex could get infected. Also going to ask again if I can have any contact info so we can chat on an IM messenger about the roleplay? Just for funsies.

Froggy
04-01-2013, 01:25 AM
This looks like a great thread. Why not advertise it in the Roleplay Directory ( http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&page=5&p=1329919#post1329919) or sign it up for Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) to get more players? If you want, you can submit your roleplay in the RP of the Week Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) to obtain a banner for your RP of the Week submission. Also, you can further advertise in the Siggy shops (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72) and in staff signatures (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975)? The Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026) is a great place for advertising as well! ^_^

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 01:27 AM
He can, but it won't hurt him - his bites will be as dangerous as zombie bites, though : D. And don't let him lick an open wound xD.

Tally Cat
04-01-2013, 01:31 AM
When are we gonna start this? I know it's early but... I'm impatient! XD

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Most likely tomorrow ;q.

I'm from Poland, so back here, it's 3:30 AM. xD Kinda late for me. I may have to run in 30 minutes or so.

As for the contact details you asked about, I do not have Messenger. I have Steam and Skype.
My Steam nick is "radwys" without the quotes, and my Skype username is matrix_one_500, but tell me through PM as to when I should get on either of those two, 'cause I'm not often there. ;q

Lord Tully
04-01-2013, 02:31 AM
It's slightly work in progress, but that's just because I have questions.

Name: Susan Holmes
Alias: Jacob
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Bio: Susan was the daughter of a small town sheriff in a small woodland community, hunting was very important in this community so it was only natural that Susan learned to shoot a rifle before she was 10. However at age 12 Susan's family moved to a nearby city so she never had to actually shoot at anything living. When Susan entered puberty she had a number of hormonal difficulties, for reasons her doctor couldn't figure out Susan's body produced an unusually high amount of testosterone with only a little estrogen to balance it out. To try and avert problems later in life from age 14-16 Susan went through numerous hormonal and genetic treatments, which eventually worked, somewhat. Susan's hormones did eventually balance out but she had physically developed a bit more masculine then she would have otherwise.

By the time the zombie plague hit, Susan had gotten quite comfortable with her slightly unusual physiology and her homosexuality, and had even proven a mild prodigy with mechanics. She was returning from a family visit out of town when news of the zombie plague arrived in the states, Susan was caught outside the city in a gridlock that stretched for miles before anyone was even sure the plague had entered the country. Figuring she'd be better off on foot, Susan abandoned her car and left it, feeling that things would go a bit easier if she was a man during the apocalypse Susan started calling herself 'Jacob.' It's only been a bit more then a week so she's still not sure if it was a good idea.

History: Was born April 9th 1993, in a very small town, the only child in her family Susan did not even have cousins her own age. Her father was the Sheriff in town meaning she had a very good teacher when she started learning how to shoot and hunt, an important part of the local culture.

At age 12 Susan's family moved to a nearby city for a high ranking job offer to her father. As Susan matured she developed an unusual condition where her body producing mostly testosterone instead of estrogen. Susan is completely female biologically and genetically so this was an unusual problem, after a couple of years without finding a definitive answer it was decided that Susan would go through a series of treatments to lessen later problems that may stem from this condition. The treatments lasted from age 14 until age 16, at which time it was determined that her hormones were as balanced as they needed to be, and further treatments would have little effect.

Though her hormones were closer to 'normal' levels, Susan remained fairly androgynous in appearance. Some time after her treatments ended Susan discovered her sexuality and came out to her family and a select number of friends. She found very little resistance to her being a lesbian, however she was the only 'out' lesbian at her high school so she never had much of a chance at a relationship. She was highly talented in numerous mechanical and 'shop' classes and easily found work at an auto repair garage when she graduated.

Just before news of the Zombie plague reached the United States Susan payed a visit to her Aunt back in her home town. The news started pouring in right after she left which caused the roads to be clogged with people leaving the city. Not wanting to risk being trapped in the gridlock if the Zombies DID show up Susan abandoned her car and walked back to her small town. There she was able to get her hands on a rifle, a pistol, her halligan and enough supplies to last her a while. The locals were starting to panic and so did no one noticed when Susan 'borrowed' a policeman's helmet before she left town in an effort to avoid large crowds.

When she found evidence that the Zombie Apocalypse was well and truly real, Susan decided to use her androgyny to her advantage and started going by 'Jacob.' Her logic was that a desperate man with a gun was more intimidating then a desperate woman with a gun, she's yet to discover if her logic was even remotely sound but has been able to keep up the charade for the few survivors she's met so far. Susan has so far been able to keep the few zombies she's encountered at a distance, she's not sure what will happen when she eventually has to fight one up close.

Personality: While Susan is learning to be much more self-reliant, she functions much better when she is with other people. Never any sort of 'social butterfly' but Susan has always been one of those people who always likes to be around other people. A mild pack rat, she still hasn't fully learned how truly valuable/useful certain things are, which means she usually carries around a bit more then she probably needs to.
Susan tries not to get close to people until she knows for sure they can be trusted, until then she can be very short with people, typically only speaking when spoken to.

Fears: blood (Starting to get over that), a growing fear of being alone.
Dislikes: getting overly dirty, dark close in spaces, dogs.
Immune: Yes, an unforeseen side-effect of her medical treatments.

Appearance:

Physical Appearance: a slender, fairly androgynous build, about 5'7" tall, maybe 120lbs, very little muscle.
Visual Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/30507352/tumblr_lxtwsve2St1qlrdpro1_500_large.png
Clothing/Armor: long thick jeans, an increasingly dirty purple tee shirt, a grey hoody.
Scars/Markings: a still healing gash on her lower lip, a small vine-like tattoo on her right hand

Other

Weapons: a .22 caliber hunting rifle (http://www.bordenrifles.com/Borden_Hunting_Rifle_lg.jpg) [22 rounds],
a .45 caliber pistol (http://historywarsweapons.com/wp-content/uploads/image/Colt45Pistol4.jpg) [25 rounds],
a halligan bar (http://www.fire-end.com/graphics/Akron_Tri-bar.gif) (A firefighter's tool)
Mental Stability: Mostly stable, though the sudden constant stress has been giving her a real ass kicking, would probably break if pushed too far.
Fighting: Can throw a punch or kick as well as most people, no training but she's a quick learner.

4 zombies killed.

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 02:40 AM
Questions. Hell yes. Lay'em on me.

Oh, and accepted ^.^
Glad to have you on board.

BTW, I love how every char is either gay or bi. XD

Oh, and the 'bio' and 'history'. Well, I guess 'bio' is like a summary while 'history' is... History ;q

Lord Tully
04-01-2013, 02:44 AM
Yeah, that's kinda weird cause I planned my character before seeing any of the others. There's also only one biologically male character too, so... I don't know what that means

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 02:48 AM
I'm somehow fine with that. xD

EDIT: It's 5 AM in my country, I'll see you guys in 6 hours or so o_O

Tally Cat
04-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Nice to have you again, Lord Tully :P I've seen you on some of my RPs. I hope this RP will last longer than mine XD -knocks on wood-

Lord Tully
04-01-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm guessing something like that was what you had in mind with the whole bio/history thing?

And I definitely agree Felix, I'm especially looking forward to hearing you explain how your character managed to kill a soldier and take his stuff.

StormWolf
04-01-2013, 05:04 AM
Name: Nathaniel Booker

Alias: Nate, Nathan, Book

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bio: Nathan is a jaded man after a particularly rough run through 'the meat grinder' that is Afghanistan. Once a strongly devout Christian, his faith has been greatly shaken upon his return home, and the breakout of the Plague did his wavering faith no great service. He will, however, when greatly desperate and left with nowhere left to go, fall to his knees and pray to whoever might be listening. He is not deterred from violence in any way, and if his service overseas proved anything, it is that Nathan can, and will, do whatever it takes to get himself and his comrades through hell. Many would say parts of Nathan never made it out of that hell, and he would not disagree. Part of what keeps him attached to what is left of his humanity is his promise to his older brother - to watch over his brother's daughter, Maria, should he die. Nathan watched the girl like a guardian angel and guards her with a wrath to match.

History: The Booker family has a tradition in the Unites States Military. The eldest son has always gone to serve his country, and more often than not, the younger brothers would follow by example. Nathan was no exception. The eldest brother of his family - Nolan Booker - signed up for the Marines with Nathan on his tail. The two made their way through Boot Camp and Officer's Candidate School together. Nolan was the better soldier out of the two, earning a plethora of honors and earning the rank of Sergeant before even entering the field of combat. Nathan was a few grade marks behind his brother, earning ribbons in marksmanship, but not much else. Nathan was granted the rank of Corporal 1st Class before shipping overseas with his platoon.

Their first tour of service in Iraq was wholly uneventful. Lots of heat and lots of sand with the occasional skirmish and IED disarmament. The Booker Brothers returned home with a few medals on their uniforms - Nolan with a Bronze Star and Silver Star, Nathan with a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart for what Nolan called "an act of idiotic heroism". They enjoyed their families for a time, Nolan meeting his daughter for the first time in 2004. Their deployments remained similarly uneventful, the decay of war seeming to leave the psyche of the brothers untouched. That changed when US forces were pulled from Iraq, leaving one location for the brothers to go in their next deployment - Afghanistan. The Lion's Den.

In late 2012, Lieutenant Nolan Booker lead his squad through the Afghani Mountains on a routine patrol when they stumbled into a Taliban trap. An IED flipped the lead vehicle, crushing Nolan's legs underneath and leaving Nathan with a nasty set of shrapnel scars peppering his right side. Surrounded and outnumbered, the squad of Marines fought as valiantly as they could. With Nolan in shock and unable to issue commands, command fell to Nathan, who crumbled under the pressure. The squad was decimated under his command, leading Nathan, Nolan, and two others to be captured by the Taliban.

They were tortured by the Taliban, and one by one they were getting executed on camera. Nathan was forced to watch as his brother was slowly decapitated on film by laughing rag-heads. The young Sergeant snapped again under the pressure, and in a lapse of psychopathic rage, he escaped his bonds and hacked his way out of the Taliban camp in the dead of the night. A passing Marine patrol found the battered and bloody Sergeant Nathan wandering aimlessly through the mountains with the soul-searing stare of a man who had looked into hell itself and had the great misfortune to live.

Discharged honorable on grounds of being mentally unfit for duty, Nathan was thrust into a civilian society that either hated him for what he was or loved him for what he did. He was not even sure who was right or wrong in the matter, because he agreed on both accounts. Diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Nathan was prescribed antipsychotics for his condition as well as prescription painkillers for the still-recovering tissue damaged by the Taliban IED. The pills were not enough, and Nathan fell into an alcoholic habit. Because of his mental and physical state, his sister-in-law forbid Nathan from seeing Maria on any occasion other than holidays, but when Maria called in a frightful panic during the initial outbreak, Nathan was there to pick her up. Something was wrong with Maria's mother - she seemed out of sorts and very aggressive, so Nathan took Maria and drove far in the opposite direction, only realizing what was happening far too late.

Personality: Jaded and brooding, Nathan has grown bitter to the majority of the world, falling on hard times since his return to the States, developing an unhealthy relationship with prescription antipsychotics, painkillers, and alcohol. He grins and bears it as much as he can for Maria's sake, but it does not always work. He takes a spiteful and cynical look at the world and God, fumbling with his ideals and faith on a daily basis.

Fears: His PTSD flashbacks, losing Maria, tight and dark spaces

Dislikes: Arabs, child molesters, and people to talk during a movie... in that order.

Appearance (http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/red-dawn/chris-hemsworth-red-dawn-exclusive-images-01.jpg)

Physical Appearance: Nathan has ha muscular build as a solid 6"1'. His skin is fair and his hair is a dirty blonde color

Visual Appearance: Nathan sports strong anglo-saxon features with volcanic blue eyes that perpetuate hardness and aggression.

Clothing/Armor: Nathan usually wears a grey hanely long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up to the elbows, khaki cargo pants, steel toed leather boots, and a leather jacket with a cotton hoodie. His and his brother's dogtags around his neck. Nathan also totes a sling backpack (http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com/product/image/809698/original.jpg) full of ammo, provisions, and other essential survival gear.

Scars/Markings: A few long, streaking scars on his right side from shrapnel and a bullet scar in his left pectoral. A Celtic Cross (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/072/f/8/Celtic_Cross_by_opticfood.jpg) tattoo on his right forearm and the names of his fallen squad-mates and the dates of their deaths inked down his left side.

Other:

MRE's (10 cont) - varying 'flavors'
2L of water
Flashlight with extra batteries
First Aid Kit
3 bottles of prescribed antipsychotics
2 bottles of prescribed painkillers
4 bottles of prescribed antibiotics (Maria's)
Waterproof matches
Signal Whistle
Hydrogen Peroxide
Needle and thread
Compass
Blanket
Change of socks, underwear, shirt
3 flares
3 chem lights
Portable NOAA weather radio (hand crank powered)
Sharpening/Sanding belt (for maintaining edged weapons)
1.5 case .45 ACP rounds

Weapons: HK45 Auto (http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2511/3736845845_9628c88315_z.jpg), Tomahawk (http://www.freewebs.com/jack-stryker/tactical-axe-0410-970x623.png), M4X Knife (http://customizedblades.webs.com/customized%20blades/m4x%20punisher.JPG), Sawed-off Shotgun (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/aznriptide859/Airsoft/Maruzen%20CA870%20Street%20Sweeper/IMG_0200.jpg)

Mental Stability: Hardly. Nathan requires a dose of his antipsychotics twice a day if he wants to keep his Post-Traimatic episodes at bay, which can range from the homicidally violent to shaking in a corner.

Fighting: Nathan is a US Marine Sergeant with full training and a few years of service under his belt. He is a proficient shot with pistols and rifles and is an accomplished close-quarters combatant. His aim can be a little shaky should his calm unravel due to extreme stress. He is not above killing people to get what he needs to survive, as he has become quite jaded to killing in general.

Name: Maria Booker

Alias: None

Sexual Orientation: Undefined

Bio: Despite what her mother said, Maria was always rather fond of Uncle Nathan. Yes, he was troubled and broken, but he was also alone with no one to help him but himself. Maria pitied him, and she noticed how he appeared just a little less sullen when he was allowed to be with the family during Holidays. Maria doesn't fully know what happened to Nathan over in Afghanistan, but she knows that Nathan is good at what he does, and she always felt safe with him. Because of this, she called on him to come get her when her mom got really sick and violent.

History: Maria was the first child born of Nolan and Nathan's generation, the first grandchild for Nolan's parents, and for this she was a treasure. Raised Christian, sent to sunday school every week, she quickly became a little believer. A little copper-haired gift to her family, Maria was given a great deal of praise and leeway as a child.

Sadly, as she grew older, she developed an acute immune disease, making her very susceptible to allergens and other bacteria, which would often times leave her in agonizing pain. She has been required to take cocktails of antibiotics and painkillers since she was very little, and had her first chemotherapy at the age of seven. Her father, Nolan Booker, died when Maria was eight, and she is still not entirely understanding on the concept of death, but in the post-pandemic world, she is quickly understanding that death being the end is a blessing in this terrifying new world.

When The Plague rolled through town, Maria was surprisingly not hit, given her weak immune system. Her mother, however, was not so fortunate. She started acting very strange, then violent, before acting like a rabid animal and yelling gibberish at Maria. Terrified, the little girl locked the door and called her Uncle, her de-facto father figure, despite her mother's objections. Nathan was there within ten minutes in his Impala, roaring like a beast, before whisking her away. Maria cried out for her mother, begging Nathan to save her. He locked her in the car and went inside. He left the house a moment later with red splattered on his jacket. He said he did all he could for her, but nothing more. It wasn't until later Maria understood what that meant.

Personality: Idealistic and naive, the polar opposite of her Uncle and protector, Nathan. She looks for the best in people, thinking that people will always be there to help, completely unawares to the true, beastly nature of man.

Fears: The 'monsters', the dark, creepy crawlies, being alone

Likes: Dogs, Cats, Sweets, Television, Board/Card Games, People

Dislikes: Insects and other Bugs, Mean People

Immune: Unsure. She has not succumbed to the Plague despite her weak immune system, but she has not been exposed to the infected either (bites, blood, saliva). Assume No

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Maria is 4'3" and 65 pounds, slightly underweight for her age due to her immune deficiency. She has fair skin and is lightly freckled on her back and face.

Visual Appearance: Maria has a slightly rounded face, though it more slender than other girls her age. Her green eyes are large and endearing, doe-like at times. Her copper hair is tied back in a ponytail which she usually wears under a cap or beanie. She has freckles on her rosy cheeks and thin but slightly pouty lips.

Clothing/Armor: Maria wears a white long sleeve shirt under a blue Roxy T-shirt. Around her waist she ties her red hoodie and on her head she wears a USMC cap. For colder weather, she keeps a black Oakley beanie stuffed in the back pocket of her skinny jeans. Much to Nathan's chagrin, she wears her converse sneakers rather than sturdy boots, if any were ever made in her size. She also carries her school backpack that she stocks with snack foods, a liter of water, her medication, band-aids, and other things Nathan tells her to stuff in her pack.

Scars/Markings: She has a small scar that splits her right eyebrow. She doesn't talk about how she got it.

Other:

~20 non-perishable provisions (nuts, dried fruit, granola, etc)
1L of water
Bandages
2 bottles of antibiotics and pro biotics
Gun cleaning kit
15 sanitary wipes (usually used for bathing)
Half-case of .45 ACP rounds
Duct tape
Flashlight and extra batteries
3 comic books - Avengers vs. Xmen
Pocket Bible
Portable NOAA weather radio (hand crank powered)

Weapons: Her father's Recon 1 knife (http://www.heavenlyswords.com/images/T/18533.jpg)

Mental Stability: Entirely so, but she does have the vivid imagination of a child.

Fighting: Recieving training on a daily basis from her Uncle, but she is entirely disgusted by the concept of killing and he hands shake at the thought.

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Glad to have you with us, StormWolf ;q.
Accepted the sheet, of course.

The character sheet is very good, I see you spent some time on it ;q

I don't see a problem with also playing as the little girl. : D

Just one thing, Wolf - regarding the 'backpack full of ammo, provisions, and other essential survival gear'. What kind of survival gear? I fear this thing may become a 'portable stuff spawner' and we'll just start taking what's needed from there. xD
For how long will the provisions last?
I'm assuming the ammo won't last for weeks? ;q

EDIT: I believe we have enough players. I'll create the IC soon.

StormWolf
04-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Survival gear being what one would have in a basic survival kit - a roll of bandages, a liter of water, matches, flashlight, batteries, walkie-talkie, rubbing alcohol, needle, thread, painkillers.
The longevity of the supplies would depend situationally. Obviously if they are on the road an remain unharmed for a spell, they won't be going through the medical supplies very quickly, but would be going through the water just the same, making water the quickest thing to run scarce. He's a Marine. Always prepared :P So I'll say he has enough for himself and his niece, and she'll have a backpack with a few other odds and ends, but of lesser quantity due to how much she can carry at a whopping 9-10 years old.

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Awkay then. Sounds good ^.^

To everyone: All our characters differ, and I'm really happy to have such a good bunch of players and characters.
Let's think about the differences and what conflicts between our chars could arise - conflict adds depth and makes things interesting, as long as it's not forced ;q.

As for the beginning of the RP and how it'll be - I'm thinking, perhaps a few of the chars already know each other and/or formed a group? Lia is all alone for now, I'll start the RP by making her encounter 'someone'. So, who wants to be the encountered 'someone'? ;q

StormWolf
04-01-2013, 10:04 AM
i'd be cool with it.

Nori
04-01-2013, 04:43 PM
I hope we can start soon!~
'M so excited :3

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Okay, Wolf, Nathan will be the one to be encountered ;q.

We'll start in a few hours. : D

Medic
04-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Is it too late to join this? ):

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Of course not ^.^

Medic
04-01-2013, 05:24 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/106/887/backpain-1292835351.jpg
OH GOD YES. ALL OF MY GUSTA. I will make a CS on the double, cap'n. Thanks so much. :D

Craze
04-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Got an invitation to this awesome RP... I was complimented on my literal-ness. c:

So yeah, here's my character:

Name: Reginald E. Campbell
Alias: Redgie / Camper
Bio: Redgie is a tough and warm-hearted man. He cares for anyone, especially for the poor. After losing all the family had and after four long years spending in the army, he learned how harsh the world was and his personality toughened. He knows that fairy tales don't exist; neither do happy endings.

History: Redgie originates from a Jamaican family. He was born in Jamaica, but his parents moved when Redgie was 4. They simply didn't have enough money anymore to afford their luxurious house. Redgie and his parents moved to a small apartment, which barely had any furniture and had traces of blood and dirt on the walls.

Their life went better from there on. The Campbell family had a rough start, but in the end it all worked out well. Redgie's father got a well-paid job at a factory, while his mother worked at a company that cared for poor people. The Campbell family managed to spruce their apartment up with nice furniture and wallpaper.

But then all hell broke loose.

At a cold night, Redgie's father came home late from his work. He took a shortcut through an alley to avoid the rain. But this was an unfortunate decision. Redgie's father encountered some extreme racists, armed with baseball bats and knives. The thugs decided that it would be 'fun' to beat up Redgie's father... in the end, they even murdered him. Called him a 'black disgrace'.

Redgie was left alone with his mother. Of course, the thugs were put in jail, but his father never returned... At the age of 16, Redgie's mother got cancer. Redgie swore that he would fight for her, that he would earn enough money to pay the doctors. Redgie studied hard, and he achieved all that was needed for a well-paid job.

That well-paid job was the army. At age of 24, he went into the army. For months, for years he was gone. And every month, he would send his mother a letter. But it was all a waste of paper... because the letters were never read. Not by his mother.

When Redgie returned from the war, his mother died from the cancer. The doctors had attempted to reach him, but all attempts failed. Redgie was no longer a Campbell child, but a Campbell orphan.
Luckily, he was old enough to take care of himself and rented a cheap apartment. He continued to live his life there, but it didn't last very long.

After 2 years, the plague came and Redgie was one of the very few survivors.

Personality: Like stated before, Redgie is a very tough, but also kind man. He has learned very well that the world is not a merry place full of merry tales and happy endings. He is not a negative person, but he is not exactly over-positive either.
Fears: He has an extreme fear of dogs; at the age of six he was bitten by the neighbor's dog. Ever since, he has a great fear of them.
Dislikes: Racists / Mornings without coffee / Optimists
Immune: Negative

Appearance

http://thirstyroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/mens-dreads-in-ponytail.jpg (Picture is not guaranteed of all details, things such as scars and eye color may vary.)

Physical Appearance: Redgie stands at a tall 6'5 feet. His body is very muscular, but not buff. His face is somewhat skinny, his cheekbones really stand out. His nose is big, and his mouth wide. He has a thin mustache with a matching goatee. He has long, black dreadlocks which are sometimes tied in a tail. His skin is black.
Visual Appearance: His eyes are dark brown, almost black. His teeth are whitened, but there is one golden tooth between them.
Clothing/Armor: He wears a dirty, scarred white shirt that he often sleeps in. His pants are dark green and baggy. He wears a dark brown jacket with a lot of pockets and a holster for a gun. He wears regular black sneakers and black fingerless gloves.
Scars/Markings: He has a scar that reaches from his left eyebrow to his left cheek. His eye is slightly damaged because of this.

Other

Weapons: A multi-functional crossbow that contains Regular Darts, Sleeping Darts and Incendiary Darts. Also keeps a regular gun with him at all times, and a pocket knife.
Mental Stability: Medium. He can easily get angry over minor things.
Fighting: Skilled. He is not only skilled with hand-to-hand combat, but also when it comes to shooting accuracy. He has been in the army for a long time, so he knows very well how to plan out tactics and battle.

Medic
04-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Finally done. Took a long time, sorry. Finding pictures to describe what was in my head was... Difficult.

General

Name: Eveenix Hale (Ee-Vee-Nicks Hail)

Alias: Evee (Ee-vee), Sunshine

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Bio: Being the woman she is, Eveenix can be "interesting," for lack of a better word. Almost always beaming, the young lady is more than a bright light on a dim day. She keeps a positive outlook, and always encourages others. However, she is not the kindest of people when it comes to business. Unafraid to - as she may put it - "get shit done," Evee does necessities with only precision and seriousness. She is not afraid to get her hands gritty. A paramedic by nature and by training, gore doesn't touch the woman's mind. In fact, she prefers a bloody wound over a clean one. A unique person, Evee thinks outside the box and is constantly distracted by the world around her. Seeing living things gives her great joy and hope and she hopes to someday start a garden outside of a small medical clinic where her work is done mostly out of charity. Evee is dedicated to those she loves, and loves to make new friends. Sometimes she can be too trusting of others, though she tries to not be. Eveenix is spontaneous as well, making her quick to react, but not always in the correct way. She prefers to get things done efficiently yet cheerfully, and can always be seen finding a way to entertain herself when not working or socialaizing. Creative and artistic, Evee can be found constantly making little artifacts or tools from various spare parts. Her gas mask is made from scratch, and she wears it constantly.

History: Eveenix had a wonderful childhood up until about 11 years old. Her parents were happily married, only with the occasional argument. Her mother was a psychiatrist and her father a computer programmer. They lived in a large house, in a small town, happy as can be. She had two sisters, both of whom died in a car accident at 11. Her parents divorced soon after, and she was forced to live with her father. The man was already crazy from his history, not to mention the sudden loss of his entire family. He snapped, and poor Eveenix was left to suffer the hurricane. He lost his job, twice, and then moved to a tiny house in Napa, California. Running on welfare, food was scarce and her father's drug habit made food even scarcer. Evee even started sampling her father's drugs when he was unconscious or out. One day, her father found out and hurt her badly, worse than usual. He continued to be like this for weeks. Finally, Evee had enough. Abused, used, and broken, the poor girl ran away at 15 and lived homeless in San Francisco for awhile. She cleaned up her act approximately two years later and called her mother. Eveenix went to an all girls' boarding school, work at your own pace, and finished by the time she was 18. She went through all the necessary courses to become an EMT by age 23, and was a paramedic for two years before the outbreak. Now, she uses her skills to help others get along. Patching up injuries is how she copes and patch up her own from the past.

Personality: Warm, social, happy, easily entertained, a tad ADD-ish, active, healthy, smart, but serious when it comes to work. Cuts to the chase, can be blunt, is almost always honest, and full of respect for others. Living things cheer her up, as well as being able to help people.

Fears: Not much phases Eveenix anymore, though there are a few strange, minor things. Ants, manly straight men, silence when with others in a social situation, being unable to help someone in need.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes happy people, children, helping people, medical supplies, anything having to do with medicine (except anti-depressants), loving people, social situations, living things, and the occasional drug use. Dislikes married couples, anti-depressants, rigid people, rude people, people who refuse free help, and homophobes.
Immune: Unsure. Has never been infected (obviously) and tried to avoid such. Probably not immune :p

Appearance: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/137/2/d/gmg_gas_mask_girls_by_noamos-d504i5r.jpg

Physical Appearance: Slim but fit, 5' 7", average bust, slender hips, slender ankles, slightly toned core and shoulders from her line of work, toned legs from her line of work, gentle face.
Visual Appearance: Eveenix has blue eyes that look almost silver. Her hair is strawberry-blonde and falls about chest length. She tends to blush easily, and she is pale-olive so it's always obvious. Her skin is soft except for her hands, which are calloused in certain parts from her work.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/273/a/c/gilbert_consortium_combat_armor_by_attack1942-d5gd2ih.png It's the one on the right.
When outside of armor, Evee tends to wear cyber-goth clothes she owned for shows before the apocalypse. "Just for fun," she says. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nDKik7iYIeU/UVbs5jRu4YI/AAAAAAAAAa0/QXKM8qzDQqg/s1600/afbeelding158.jpg
Scars/Markings: Evee has a small scar running over her the lift side of her lips, from an inch above her top lip to an inch below her bottom lip. She also is covered in tattoos from below the neck. She has a sleeve on one arm, and her other arm has snowflakes and stars coming up from her wrist to the top of her forearm. Her chest has three crows flying away from her heart, the farthest one on her collarbone.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZH5sp1oAsA4/SwGEj_quJ5I/AAAAAAAAMd0/7uubUteOUYI/s1600/rib%25252525252Bflower%25252525252Btattoo%25252525 252Bsexy%25252525252Bgirls%25252525252BExotic%2525 2525252BLove%25252525252BGirl%25252525252BTattoo%2 5252525252Bwith%25252525252BFlower%25252525252BGir l%25252525252BTattoo%25252525252BDesign..jpg
http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com/product/image/1650079/original.jpg
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5170669_f520.jpg
http://www.tao-of-tattoos.com/images/tribal-sleeve-tattoo-21363378.jpg
That last one is her sleeve, just pretend on a girl without the stupid eyes on the back. I think this guy is some sort of douchebag :P But it was the best I could do.

Other

Weapons: A katana she used to own before the outbreak and an HK PSG-1 rifle with a foldable stock and removable barrel. She likes the rifle because it uses a common ammo type, though she wished she had a more powerful rifle.
Mental Stability: Though questionable because she is so happy, yes, she is mentaly stable.
Fighting: Evee prefers to shoot things from a distance, or slashing them at a really close range. She took swordfighting classes as a child and has a fun time slashing things, which is half the reason she wears the mask.

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm so very glad to have you both ^.^

Accepted both, only two questions -

How did Evee get that super badass sniper rifle? xD. You know you'll have to limit the ammo for it a bit ;q

Also, Redgie's crossbow's got firebolts. How many? Can he make normal bolts out of scraps?

I think we have enough players now. I'll add you both to the first OOC post right quick, and the roleplay will start in an hour or two. ;q

Craze
04-01-2013, 07:13 PM
He's got about 20 firebolts. He can't make any new firebolts though, they're difficult to make and require special ingredients.

As for the regular bolts, they can be easily made out of scraps.

Medic
04-01-2013, 07:19 PM
The sniper rifle is a POS tbh compared to what I wanted. Range is limited, and the accuracy is not the greatest. This rifle was pretty good back when it first came out but not anymore. xD And I am very limited on carrying capacity. Should've included that. Mags hold 8 rounds each, and she can carry two :P She uses them sparingly. She found them scavenging from a militia operation. XD Does that work?

Actually, in my years in the military... No one was ever issued a PSG-1 because it sucks so bad. It is very quiet though, which is why I picked it. A 50. cal would be like "VASHOOMP" hella loud.

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Alright, then it's all good, Medic ^.^

Um, Craze, so he's carrying 20 firebolts, probably 10 more sleeping bolts and more normal bolts? ó_Ó That's a strong man. Halve it, man ;q You can craft them somehow when you run out, eh ;q

@down

xD FINE, then still halve it. lol

Medic
04-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Not necessarily. His bolts, on average, should weigh about 100-120 grains each. 1 gram is approximately 15.43236 grains, which makes his bolts about 7 grams - 8 grams. that's 0.01 of a standard LBS pound... It's his crossbow that'll weigh about 80 lbs, plus his 30 bolts which is another 0.3 - 0.4 lbs...

The problem is the amount of room he has on his person, not the weight.

That's only if he's using light-weight aluminum though. His crossbow bolts should actually be double that, but that still isnt even a pound yet.

A standard carbon fiber bolt weighs about 200-220 grains. That's 14 grams... About 0.8 lbs.

Like I said, its the volume of the bolt, not the weight that is the problem.

I've seen people with crossbows. They don't got shit to hold dem bolts. xD They get to carry like 8 bolts before they run out of places to strap 'em, but that's in full combat gear. I think he could get away with 20.

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 08:45 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42440

Off we go!

First person to post under this post will be the Survivor Lia encountered. Post that you want to be, I mean.
And by the 'Survivor' I mean your character from the sheet, of course.

Others, just describe how you got where/what were you doing - I'm thinking the huge smoke beacon is a good point for a meetup, don't you think? ;q

Nori
04-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Oy!
Can I say 'me' so I can hop into this epic RP now? o3o

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Yuss, yuss! xD Come on in, we don't bite.

Well, maybe they do o_O

Lord Tully
04-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Well since no one else's posted I guess I'll take that spot. To make things a bit simpler I'm going to be addressing my character as 'Jacob' until it gets revealed that 'Jacob' is actually a woman. Will that confuse anyone?

As for conflict, I can definitely imagine some people being less then happy about 'Jacob' really being a woman. I also get the feeling that she's one of the less experienced survivors of this little group (she's certainly one of the least well armed, seriously I CANNOT wait to hear how some of these characters got their hands on military grade shit), that might provide a little bit of tension.

Nori
04-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Never mind, Lord Tully can have that spot if they want X3

MatrixOne
04-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Well, some of them were IN the military. xD

I'm the least well armed, I've got a dog and cute sad little eyes, nothing else xD.

Alrighty Tully, go get'em. You be the Stranger. ;q

Lord Tully
04-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Sorry, my reaction time's a bit slow today. I'm posting now.

Lord Tully
04-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Ok I've posted, sorry if I cut in on anyone.

MatrixOne
04-02-2013, 01:30 AM
Okay then! We have Jacob, Lia and Darkus in one place, which is good ;q.
The rest of you may introduce your characters whenever you wish, and it does not have to be at that crash site, you might as well form a group of your own, and we'll discuss meeting somehow.
For example, one of you can describe a different setting and different conditions - you are all talented RPers and I have faith you can do that ;q. Just make sure there's a possibility of meeting the other group, you know ;q.

For now, I'll go to sleep ;q. I shall be back in 6 hours and 30 minutes from now.

Soulio
04-02-2013, 06:16 AM
Sorry for the hold up on my character sheet. Due to school work biting me in the ass, RPA is a bit in the back of my mind. I do get on daily when I can.
As for the question you asked on the first page, I post regularly as long as the RP has lively players that aren't deserters and kill RP's. I promise to have the CS up tomorrow for sure if you're still accepting players that look similar to Liam Neeson.
Oh, and I post much more than a paragraph if I actually have something to we're about.

MatrixOne
04-02-2013, 07:57 AM
Alright then! I think there is room for one more player ^.^

Craze
04-02-2013, 02:31 PM
I'll be the survivor to find the water tower.

MatrixOne
04-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Okay then, great, Craze ;q

One thing - I think it'll be better when we all 'count' the ammo, kills and stuff like that - to make it more realistic. And I'm not saying, count every single thing in existence, but I'm saying be aware of the amount of ammunition left or the numbers of walkers - it's not like there's an indefinite number.

There were around thirteen of them chasing Jacob and Darkus when Redgie opened fire - just tell us how many he took down, Craze ^.^
Just so we know how's the fight going. Also note that the locations must be in a little better detail so we 'know where we are', though I'm trying to take care of that. : D

So far, we're doing pretty good!

Lord Tully
04-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Do you want us to keep this count on our character sheets?

Oh and just to point out something Craze our characters are still at the crash site, we haven't started towards the gas station yet.

MatrixOne
04-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Lia started going towards the station, Jacob told her to move away ^.^

The count does not have to be kept on the sheets because it's changing constantly ;q. Just keep it updated in posts, that's it ;q

@down
Yeah, pretty reasonable ^.^

Lord Tully
04-02-2013, 04:41 PM
OK then fine.

Well I'm thinking that it would be reasonable for Jacob to have about 25 rounds for both his pistol and his rifle, and he's used two rifle rounds for two zombie kills.

MatrixOne
04-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Felix the Stoat, as much as I appreciate the Poland Spring reference (never knew such a thing existed xD), in an earlier post I said that all that was left in the gas station were a few bags of chips and a few cans of beer.
It's not much of a big deal, just please pay attention to detail ;q.

Also...

their friendly

o_o

I see that Lullaby posted ;q. I need to go to sleep now, but as for the rest of you -
Tully can post now, as well as Craze. Anyone who hasn't introduced their char yet, you've got four ways to do it - by noticing the smoke, by moving along the water tower or by investigating the gas station. Fourth way involves your imagination - it's up to you how you find yourself in the world ;q
Just please read the posts, note the surroundings, ammunition and food count.

I'll see you guys tomorrow ;q

Lord Tully
04-02-2013, 11:58 PM
See you Matrix.

Soulio
04-03-2013, 02:35 AM
Name-John Staton
Alias-Soul
Age-47
Gender-Male
Sexual Orientation-Straight
http://cache.reelz.com/assets/content/article/liam-neeson-cp-250-7152593.jpg
Bio/History-He worked as a body guard for high profile celebs, and learned martial arts for most of his life. He also was in the military for a large portion of his life and has never truly been in a relationship with a woman.
(That's gonna be fleshed out a bit in IC)
Personality-Thoughtful and cunning, John is a brilliant Tactician, and will always observe a situation before rushing into it. He is knowledgable in survival and many forms of combat, but due to his old age and slowly deteriorating bones, he is a bit slow at times.
Likes-Reading, and has collected many books among his travels. He enjoys classical music, and anything piano.
Dislikes- Misogynistic thick headed men who treat women like dirt, and despises rock music.
Fears-Failure, letting someone down, spiders, needles
Immunity- While not necessarily immune, he has a high resistance to the infection as he understands, as he has been bitten twice and nearly died, but fought on.
Clothing-He wears regular clothes, and will almost never be seen without his leather jacket.
Weapons-A hunting rifle
A Revolver
A 12 Guage Shotgun
An M4A1 Carbine
A Sig 9mm pistol
Bow and Arrow
Mentally Stable?-Yes
Fighting-Has extensive training in many forms of martial arts and boxing.

StormWolf
04-03-2013, 10:09 AM
updated my character sheets. Gave Nathan a USMC Tomahawk and bowie knife instead of the machete and added the sheet for Maria.

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 01:11 PM
StormWolf - alrighty, the tomahawk is pretty badass ;q.
And I must say, this was an amazing entrance ^.^
I'll post after I'm back from a piano lesson, two and a half hours from this very moment, and I must say - I can't wait to post ;q. Amazing.

Now, for the less pleasant part of this post - SoulReaper, I'm sorry, but I can't accept the sheet.
I had some doubts when I skimmed through some of your posts when you first came here, but... You had an additional day and a half, there's really not much of an excuse to post such a character sheet.
Not to mention the huge arsenal your character's got, which means you didn't even take the time to read through the OOC posts and see that the guns and ammo are rather limited here.
Also, immunity without PMing me to confirm.

I'm sure you'll find other people to play with ^.^

Medic
04-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Weapons-A hunting rifle
A Revolver
A 12 Guage Shotgun
An M4A1 Carbine
A Sig 9mm pistol
Bow and Arrow
Mentally Stable?-Yes
Fighting-Has extensive training in many forms of martial arts and boxing.

http://p.twimg.com/A2xVDavCcAA6Ge1.jpg:large

Also, I'm gonna be on the water tower, since I believe no one else took the spot.

Craze
04-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Um, I did, actually..

Medic
04-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Whaaaat. God damn it. OKay then. Wasn't paying attention. Let me edit my post.

EDIT: post edited. Sorry, Craze. (: Didn't mean to do that.

Hopefully that post works lol

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 05:29 PM
http://p.twimg.com/A2xVDavCcAA6Ge1.jpg:large

Also, I'm gonna be on the water tower, since I believe no one else took the spot.

While I'd be more diplomatic about it I kinda have to agree with Medic here. I don't care what kind of training the guy's had, there's no way one man is can possibly carry five guns, three of which are rifles and enough ammo to make them worth it and a bow and arrows.
My suggestion, knock it down to 2 gun, maybe just one if you still want your bow since those arrows take up a lot of room.

Medic
04-03-2013, 05:32 PM
While I'd be more diplomatic about it I kinda have to agree with Medic here.

xD I like to be blunt and open and sort of a bitch sometimes, sorry. Please don't take me seriously lmfao.

Craze
04-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Actually, your reply made me laugh, Medic. xD

Then again, I too, would be less... open about it c:

Medic
04-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Making laughs was the point. I take every opportunity to be funny lmao.

Even in a bitchy way xD

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 06:21 PM
I agree with Medic, actually xD. 5 guns o_o

Still, guys and gals, let's drop it, If I were him, I wouldn't want to hear people talk about me like that :c.

I'm back, a bit late though xD. I'll get to replying straight away.

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm just trying to offer constructive criticism. I already said my piece so you can consider it dropped.

Medic
04-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Eh. I try not to be a serious bitch. I try to be a witty, humorous, sarcastic biatch. Just randomly cursing at people isn't my thing. xD

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Awright, I posted! ;q

StormWolf, one thing - please relink the picture of Nathan in your sheet, I wanted to remind myself on his looks and it says I don't have permission to access. o_o Upload externally? ;q

Also, what do you guys think of creating a map of the surroundings? Now I'm no master painter and it'd look horrible, but it would help us find ourselves in the world ;q.

Nori
04-03-2013, 07:15 PM
I leave for a few hours, and... XD

If you want, Matrix, I could help in the making of a map :3 I love maps~

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 07:20 PM
I to love maps, so I'm on board with that.
And sorry about that Lullaby, didn't mean to leave you behind or anything..

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 07:20 PM
xD Yeah, some shit went down. : D

How would you help? I mean, it should be done by one person, right?
Unless... I make it so everyone can add stuff to it. o_o
Idk. xD

Craze
04-03-2013, 07:21 PM
By the way, Medic, is Evee supposed to be a bitch who cusses all the time? xD

Medic
04-03-2013, 07:22 PM
No. Evee just cusses all the time xD And she's sarcastic, but not a bitch LOL. She's... Spunky :P

Nori
04-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Nah, it's alright. I can catch up in a minute ^^

I dunno. I just like to offer my assistance wherever maps are concerned :3

Craze
04-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Okay. I just noticed the amount of 'fuck' she said was TOO DAMN HIGH. xD

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
xDDD Instant turnoff? lol.

That girl's more badass than Serious Sam and Duke Nukem (pre-forever version) o_o

I'd love to see how her romancing Lia would look like xD. This would be so epic, I'd just die. http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/277072_129556233029_6293172_q.jpg

Medic
04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Yeah, no, that's the point. She's supposed to be a bit of a silly contradiction. She's actually very super sweet ^^ But she does cuss a lot.

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Yeah I was wondering if I was the only one to notice that. Anyway so far I like her so that's a good thing.

Craze
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Nah, it's not a turnoff. Not a turnon either, though. XD

Now, you people go make it so that I can actually INTERACT in the RP without just having to kill Walkers until someone notices me.

Medic
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
She won't cuss as much when she's not in danger. It's sort of like her stress release button. XD

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Lol Tully. Rival. You and me, duel, right now o_o

So who's gonna make that darn map? xD I wasn't sure if Tully was offering his assistance in creating it, or just approving of the idea ;q

Would be nice to finish off the remaining walkers, while you guys are doing stuff. And let's say the current time in the IC is 4 PM, just to keep track of it. ;q

Craze - You know you can help the little cute scared redhead girl in danger, right?
Also, you could sneak into the gas station for better cover and find that other girl, talk to her or something.
Or come to Evee's aid.
You have more possibilities than most of us do =p

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Sorry, but I'm kinda being held hostage at the moment.

Medic
04-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Evee is trying to distract zombies that she can't kill all by herself, so you have that to do Craze, and it seems some others are "held up" at the gas station. You have options, sir XD

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Eyup!

<hooray for spamfest. xD How about you guys go write in the IC instead ó_ó>

<Before I KILL a puppy.>

Nori
04-03-2013, 07:43 PM
I am going to attempt to write a response now, if that's alright X3

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 07:45 PM
I have no idea how to make maps so, sorry.

Wait why do you want to duel me? The OOC is going so fast I can't tell which one of my statements you're talking about.

Yes please post Lullaby, I'd love to hear Darkus' reaction to all this

Medic
04-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah I'm waiting just a bit before I post again xD

Craze
04-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Alright, alright. I'll help Evee out. c:

By the way, Matrix, if you still want a map maker, just gimme key locations and the map size and I'll get to it.

Medic
04-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Okay last post, last post xD

I'd be happy to make the map as well, though maybe not as decent as Craze can do it.

And thanks Craze :P

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 07:53 PM
@Tully:
Gun or sword! ó_ó
And reason for duel? Well, what do gentlemen do when they both choose the same woman? xD

@Map:
I'll create a horribly shitty version, since I'm the GM and I know how the would should be ;q. Then, anyone who feels like it can make the shitty version... Less shitty. How's that sound? ;q

Craze
04-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Posted. I hope you appreciate my help, Medic. :]

EDIT:
By the way, if you guys have watched the Walking Dead TV show... I will NOT be the black guy who always dies, okay! XD

I mean, I'm always willing to die in the RP... eventually. If I have to xD

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 08:00 PM
I was just gonna ask Medic about it since it's her character we're talking about. That and this isn't the 1700s.

That's good Craze, I would hope that we could avoid that particular cliche.

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Don't die, Redgie's my secondary romance option : o
In case I get lesbian turndowned. xD

EDIT:

Yeah, I know it's her choice. But I want to duel o_o

If not by sword or gun, then how? Fists? Let's do it, tough guy!

Craze
04-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Lawl. I'll see that as a compliment, for now XD

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 08:09 PM
FINE, if you want to duel l choose sword this one (http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/cocaine-sword.jpg) happy now?

Also I figured it would be easier for me to remember if I kept my ammo and kill count on my CS. So there's that now.

Medic
04-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Lol what the hell. I made Evee too attractive (┛◉Д◉)┛

EDIT: we should see who can romance Evee better (:<

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 08:14 PM
You really do have no one to blame but yourself for this one Medic.

When they all meet together we'll just see what happens I guess.

Medic
04-03-2013, 08:15 PM
I know, I know xD I made Evee fucking attractive and shit I understand. If I'm gonna RP on a forum, might as well do it with a character I can enjoy being.

xD If you're trying to romance with Evee with a dude, it's out btw.

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Fine, then I'll take the gun (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WVgw_dhlLgI/To09rKpaOKI/AAAAAAAASk8/GuTN8G6NWWg/s1600/Minigun+%25281%2529.jpg)! *spins*

Well, but honestly now, Medic - Lia won't even begin anything, she's too much of a scaredy cat. If Evee doesn't start nothing with her, she won't, either, so it's much more of your choice =p.

...Medic, read the sheets, maybe? o_o Calling Jacob a guy. Fail xD

Medic
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Oh wow okay. =_= We'll see what happens.

Craze
04-03-2013, 08:17 PM
I'd say we're doing pretty good so far. How many walkers are left, anyway?

Redgie's running low on crossbow ammo D: they break so damn easily :P

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 08:18 PM
I believe the walkers are all dead, except for maybe one or two. You never know if others won't come, drawn by gunfire, but for now it's clear. ;q

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Well technically Jacob isn't a guy, but I wasn't planning to reveal that for a while, soooo, yeah this might be more awkward then I initially thought.

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 08:19 PM
than* ^ lol

Hey, guise, let's make it RP of the week! o_o
Anyone knows how to create a banner? xD

Lord Tully
04-03-2013, 08:21 PM
That's the one I always make mistakes on.

I agree with RP of the Week, but no I do not know how to make a banner.

Medic
04-03-2013, 08:27 PM
I CAN MAKE A BANNER. OOH OOH OOH PICK ME PICK ME. :D

Nori
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM
It would be awesome for this to be RP of the week!~ ^^

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Well, it'd be cool if we had a banner ^.^
Doesn't matter who makes it. If you want, you can be the one to do it, Medic ;q

Hm, we all waitin' fo' StawmWoof o_o

Craze
04-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Let's have Medic make the banner, and I'll craft a map for you guys. Seems like a fair deal to me c:

Medic
04-03-2013, 08:30 PM
I'll make it in less than half an hour :D Brb!

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
xDD Alright, then, so be it. But Craze, I insist that you wait until I create a rough sketch, so that I know the world is exactly how I need it to be =p

Medic
04-03-2013, 08:37 PM
What do you want the banner to say on it?

Craze
04-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Yes, of course I'll wait. After all, I still need key locations and dimensions and everything.

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 08:43 PM
@Medic
Well, sheesh. I dunno xD.
Let's put something cool and moody, like...
"What will it take...
...to live to see another day?"

Or...
"Zombie Apocalypse RP" xD.

@Crayzeh perzon
K. It'll take me some time to make dis shit. I've got boring classes tomorrow, so maybe I'll sketch some of the map XD.
Just bear in mind that I draw like a two-year-old if I don't have the Ctrl+Z option.

Craze
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Lawl x] a Ctrl+Z button in real life would be so awesome;

"Hey, I broke your vase."
"you did WHAT?!"

*Ctrl+Z*

"Your cat broke your vase."
"That damn cat."

Medic
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
BOOSH. I made it!
*le me throwing picture out to you guys magically -->* (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/093/d/2/zombieapocalypserpbanner_by_slenderrman-d60bna0.jpg

So tell me... How does this look? You want a different backdrop? Different lettering? Different words on the front? Let me know so I can edit it now :P

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Hmm, a little too blurry, and perhaps make the main color greenish white instead of blue?
While there's not much to do with the blur on the generic armed guys, the text is not visible enough ;q.
Also, it's lacking the '...'s. ;q

Medic
04-03-2013, 08:55 PM
GONNA RE-VAMP IT BRB XD

lmfao I'mma rock this shiz.

EDIT:

SKADOOSH! http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/093/9/3/zombieapocalypsebannerredeux_by_slenderrman-d60bpko.jpg

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Lol. No xD

Perhaps I should make it myself. It'll take me some time, though... Hm.

Well, the background picture is bad. The previous one was better, just make it green, add a C4D to make the air seem to have more particles of.. stuff (plague), and it'd be good. ;q

Medic
04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
... But I hated the first one tbh ._. I thought you said you couldn't make a banner =_=

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 09:11 PM
I can, I just tend to take more than thirty minutes on them to make sure they don't look... Made in thirty minutes =p

I'll try to make it over the weekend. Maybe. o_o

Medic
04-03-2013, 09:13 PM
I got an RP of the Week, and I did my banner in 15 minutes:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/070/2/6/insanity_ad_for_medic_by_slenderrman-d5xrpdl.jpg

(Getting RP of the Week is pretty easy, hon).

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 09:16 PM
I think it's not about the banner as much as it is about the RP itself ;q.

Maybe I'm just too picky 'cause I've been taking too much time on my banners and adding lots of layers. Don't worry about me ;q

@up
I wouldn't know, this is my first group roleplay I've ever directed. ;q

Medic
04-03-2013, 09:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZzrA6PO.gif

alrighty I'll leave you to it then...

StormWolf
04-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Way to post without giving me a chance, y'all -_-

Now to respond to everyone at once, rather than just Lea, and y'all need to not skim a post. Nathan's tomahawk is at Jacob's neck. His pistol is trained at the center mass aka the chest cavity where the larger important organs are. Don't know where you guys got the gun to the head" from... And if I recall, Nathan was there chronologically before anyone else. No one talked to him, left, then returned....

MatrixOne
04-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Ah, you're absolutely right about that gun thing. Allow me to fix it.
EDIT: Fix'd ;q

As for the other issue with chronology, I don't quite understand. What's the problem?

StormWolf
04-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Eternal_Lullaby's character is a Time Lord

He turned back to look at the gas station once he grew nearer to it only to see a dead zombie with a tool sticking out of his head. Blood was almost everywhere, and Jacob retching all over the ground. He winced at the sight, and he slowly walked over towards Jacob and Lia. The young man patted Jacob on the shoulder a bit awkwardly. It was his way of comforting people. He was never very good with words, so he didn't say anything. Instead, he turned his attention to the girl, an interested expression on his face. He studied her for a moment, his eyes oddly blank. He turned his head and instinctively stepped back when Nathan appeared to come out of nowhere and pressed the gun to Jacob's neck.

When Nathan was there before him... I apologize if I come across as dickish, but when things like this occur it feels like my posts aren't really being read when I make sure to read every post 2-3 times to make sure I get things right. -_-

MatrixOne
04-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Perhaps she just assumed it wouldn't make a big difference. And it doesn't, now does it? Though I agree, we should be reading posts more carefully, and I'm talking to everyone. ;q

Ignore the timewarp, Wolf. ;q As I said, no change in the turn of events.

Also, when Tully described Jay-cob do stuff like kill that walker and puke, your character wasn't there yet. As you wrote in the post, he was watching him deal with the walker. So at this moment, Lullaby's interaction is harmless to do before the hostage situation. Isn't it? ;q

I'm off to sleep. See you all ;q

Nori
04-04-2013, 12:37 AM
I am so sorry! D:
I try reading everyone's posts entirely, but I really had a limited amount of time...
So, yeah... ._.

StormWolf
04-04-2013, 01:35 AM
posted. Maria saved y'all's asses :P

Lord Tully
04-04-2013, 01:48 AM
I'll try to be appreciative in-between chewing out Lia. I'm posting next guys.

StormWolf
04-04-2013, 01:50 AM
Also, Matrix, about a million pages ago you asked me to update Nathan's image. It should work now, unless the internet downright hates me.

EDIT: Updated CS' to have contents of their backpacks.

Lord Tully
04-04-2013, 02:42 AM
Lullaby, I feel like I need to apologize cause Jacob just seems to be constantly yelling at Darkus. I'm not trying to play as an asshole but Darkus keeps doing quite foolish things and it feels like a natural reaction.

StormWolf
04-04-2013, 02:50 AM
Nathan threatened to shove his sword up his ass, so I don't think Jacob is being too harsh :P

Nori
04-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Don't worry about it, Tully. He's really just a fool in dealing with situations like these, so it's natural for him to be yelled at ^^

And it's official; I need to stop going to school X3

Lord Tully
04-05-2013, 04:48 AM
Hey sorry I was gone most of the day, but I'm back now. Let's see if Jacob can salvage the sinking ship that currently is his relations to every single other survivor.

MatrixOne
04-05-2013, 12:53 PM
xDD. Yeah, Jay-cob could use some friends, especially since he's actually a 'good' character. But don't worry, Lia likes him ;q. I'll post very soon.

Medic
04-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Hey hey hey woah woah woah.

Jacob is not sinking his relation with Evee. Lawl.

----------------------

Ugh. Wish you guys were on more during my work hours. So bored. XD

Lord Tully
04-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Give him time.

Also I feel I should point out that Jacob hasn't gone back towards the gas station, maybe I should re-word my post to make that a bit clearer.

MatrixOne
04-05-2013, 11:00 PM
I said it 'cause I assumed you wanted to talk to Nathan?
Should I edit the post and say Lia went alone?

Lord Tully
04-06-2013, 12:09 AM
Well I was kinda planning to go that direction anyway so I just kinda went with it.

MatrixOne
04-06-2013, 02:34 AM
@up See xD. It's all good.

Now all that's left is to wait for Wolf to post ;q.

I took some time to create a banner for our RP. My aim was to make it a bit different from other RP banners, mainly because I didn't want any blood in it. So, here's how it looks...

http://i.imgur.com/tnlrPCo.png

The 'Roleplay Of The Week' is mainly for RPs which are starting out and are in need of players, and I believe we've got enough, so there's not much need for that ;q. Still, good to have a banner. Let me know what you think ;q

One last thing - Felix the Stoat doesn't seem to be playing, so assume his character hasn't been introduced yet (I think he said he was inside the gas station. Well, he's not there anymore).

That's it. Matrix out ;q

cmarie
04-06-2013, 03:14 AM
Is there room for anyone else?

MatrixOne
04-06-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm sorry, we're full ^.^

Craze
04-06-2013, 12:52 PM
One little thing, Matrix. I think the banner is a bit too big for the allowed banner size of RP of the Week ^.^

MatrixOne
04-06-2013, 04:10 PM
As I said, I don't want it for RP of the week =p

BTW, Craze, I followed your advice, adding a little border. Thanks ^.^

Waiting for StormWolf to post...

Craze
04-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Oh, okai. I skipped the bit where it said it wasn't for RP of the Week ^^

Nice job on the banner though, real neat.

Nori
04-06-2013, 09:49 PM
The banner looks awesome ^^

MatrixOne
04-07-2013, 06:39 PM
So, do we put that chat with Nathan in 'time unspecified' and proceed checking the gas station?

Lord Tully
04-08-2013, 02:14 AM
I'm gonna try and message him and see what he says.

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 05:58 PM
If you guys and gals are unsure what to do, here are some ideas:

- anyone can find the generator, doesn't have to be Redgie.

- The generator will make the whole station light up, which is bad. We don't want to be noticed. Getting rid of some outside lights, or actually seeing that coming, would be nice.

- Interior of the gas station. Getting the leftovers that the kid didn't grab.

- Key to the jeep is still in the hand of the now-really-dead walker. Start the car, notice it's not fueled.

- A place to sleep? Where? How? Who'll keep watch?

- The station could have newspapers. You can describe the headlines telling about the infection, and perhaps they have some useful info on the infection which would help the survivors(about amputation within 10 minutes, or possibility of immunity, or...). Counting on your imagination here ;q.

Medic
04-08-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm already on not sleeping and taking watch. Evee is currently circling the gas station in thought.

Craze
04-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Yeah, the point with this RP (for me, that is) is that it's really draggy so far and no matter how many 'imagination' I use, everyone keeps sticking to their own stuff. Like, I have no idea what's going on right now.

Medic
04-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah, same. I'm not exactly sure where everyone is going, which is why I just broke off my character and decided to wait. The things I do don't really have an impact on anybody else. At all.

It's just like "Oh hey, she did something. Let's just go do this instead." Makes no progress that way.

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 06:24 PM
That is not true at all. I just gave Redgie a window to work with, Craze, so I don't see a problem. You have your interaction. Nathan had his. The problem with Evee is, she didn't get involved with anybody as of yet, so she's kinda on the sidelines. You can't expect me to do all the work for you.

I actually gave you ideas. Make Evee stand out a bit, for example by telling the others of the lights, or taking the lights out herself. If you stand back and do nothing, don't expect magic to happen >.>
And if you do something that has no impact on the group... Well, you know. We're in the stage of forming bonds and friendships, so... Do it. That way, you'll always have someone to talk/spend time with, and as the interactions develop, you may gain some enemies or some 'job' in the group.

Medic
04-08-2013, 06:35 PM
You took what I said wrong, forgive me. I'm just going to drop it and continue to not stand out :p

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Just help me understand what's the problem ;q. I don't want people losing interest in playing because I'm too lousy of a GM.

Medic
04-08-2013, 06:42 PM
No no you are not a bad GM. I am just having trouble putting the problem into English, forgive me. It's been quite some years, and my English STILL sucks XD

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 06:51 PM
I agree, our group is forming a bit fast and people are a bit quick to trust and help out. But it's because, if we don't team up, we'll get scattered around the country and nothing will bring us together. When we form a group, we'll always have this little society with free interactions and a plot involving us all.

Medic
04-08-2013, 06:54 PM
No no no you misunderstand. Hold on.

Craze
04-08-2013, 06:55 PM
I don't really feel like there's any progress story-wise though XD

Let's just say we all get into the gas station TOGETHER and actually form a group instead of having one-on-one convo's?

Medic
04-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Anderen lijken niet echt te merken mij. Evee is iemand die opvalt vrijwel alleen door uiterlijk. Er zijn persoonlijke conflicten tussen anderen die Evee niet moet bemoeien met, waardoor het dus ze heeft een harde tijd op elkaar inwerken.

In English, according to this translator, is:

Others do not seem to really notice me. Evee is someone who stands out pretty much just by looks. There are personal conflicts between others that Evee should not interfere with, making it so she has a hard time interacting.

That is close to what I have to say. I was having trouble with wording "personal conflicts" and "interfering, interacting."

Craze
04-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Wait, wait, wait, WHAT?!

Medic, you're Dutch?

Medic
04-08-2013, 07:09 PM
I grew up in Holland...

Craze
04-08-2013, 07:10 PM
My god :0

I'm Dutch too x]
Where do you live now though? o.O

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Story progress is my job.
The main 'story goal' is survival and character interaction, as stated in the first post of the OOC.
As for the 'actual story', I'm taking care of letting you guys get it sorted out. Now, we formed a group and found a place to spend the night at. In the morning, Lia will notice a sawmill which we might investigate. We've got a car, if we'll want to travel somewhere else. It's all there, just have to get through the current issue, which is - the night.

The main idea of the RP is what Craze seems to dislike - character interaction. We can't be talking 'everyone to everyone', and I don't see what's wrong with one-on-one talks. Evee and Redgie seemed to get along, they could form that 'two person group' just like Lia and Jacob. Nathan's already got everyone up on their feet around him, so no shortage of interactions there.

The plot is survival. I'll get us to change the scenery and I'll keep adding stuff to make it interesting, that's my job.

As for nobody noticing Evee - I'll say it again, she does her best not to be talked to. Well, it works ;q.
But it's not that she's not noticed. Just get her to talk to someone, like Redgie. It's not that hard.

The other conflicts out there don't involve her just yet, and she might have a difficulty involving herself, but why do that, if she can get her own 'conflict' of sorts? That's what I mean by telling you to be creative. But, I'm sorry, don't blame me because you don't want to approach anyone to talk >.>

Medic
04-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Haha awesome! High five!

I live in California, US, now. XD

Waar woon je, als ik vragen mag?

Craze
04-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't dislike it, but if there's character interaction, let there be character interaction for EVERYONE and don't let characters stand out and do nothing.

---------

Ik woon nog steeds in Groningen cx

Medic
04-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Ahhhhhhhh zodat je nog steeds daar. Je hebt prachtig Engels.

And Matrix, I think we are clashing over something that you misunderstand. Please be calm. I am not blaming you, and I do not mean for you to be insulted. Evee is shying away because of personal conflicts, and she does not want to be involved in other peoples' intimacies or conflicts. I'm pretty sure that is a good reason to avoid someone for now.

Craze
04-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Maybe it's my own fault a little too, so I'll try to form a group with someone or anything like that.

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Are you kidding? How do you imagine that?

Also, please take note of recent events.

The chat with Nathan. I practically tried involving EVERYONE in it, even mentioning some by NAMES. Lia asked both Jacob and Darkus, and they didn't even say anything to Nathan.

The hostage situation was open to everyone to get into. But what did you do? Nothing >.>

It's not the problem with interactions. They are there, you just don't want to get involved in them. And you can't blame anyone but yourself for that o_o

Some conflicts just involve a few people, some involve all of them, some COULD involve all if you would make an effort to involve yourself. If you didn't, it's your fault ._.
The options were there.

EDIT: Lol, don't worry, I'm calm, only a bit more formal xD.

Craze
04-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Alright, alright. But can we just all agree that we should hole up in some kind of 'hideout' so that we're at least at the same location while we interact?

Medic
04-08-2013, 07:28 PM
I feel horrible now, I am sorry. You are right, i think.

I did do something in the hostage situation, by the way. But that's beyond the point. I have much to say, but no words to say it so let's just let it go.

I'd rather not argue with someone I would like to be friends with. :(

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 07:28 PM
We're all at the gas station o_o

Medic, it's no argument, it's a discussion. Little difference there ;q

Medic
04-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Eh. Different people have different viewpoints. Horses for courses, I suppose.

But, please, just realize that I may see things differently from you. Where one may see your side is correct, one may see my side is correct.

Either way, I am letting it go and continuing Evee's current behavior. I will wait until story advancement or til someone is alone to do anything. Besides, she is on watch. Can't just leave her post :P

I'd like to explain here that Evee would be approaching others, and she did, until she took the painkiller. Thought that was obvious.

When I brought the issue up, I was just speaking in general terms, not in terms of Evee but okay lol.

Craze
04-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Kay well, I hope my recent post was okay. Tryin' to get the story going a little.

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Yesh, it was pretty okay ;q.

If you could just let the GM administer food and ammo, it'd be great xDD. But don't worry, you didn't give amounts, so I'll just describe that. And if anyone feels like grabbing that food and ammo, the ammo is close to nothing (5 pistol rounds? something like that) and there can be a little more food, something for everyone to eat before sleeping. A couple cans, or something. ;q

Craze
04-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Sure. I didn't describe it in detail, I thought it was just a nice touch ;p

'cause, it was mainly about the generator.

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Yesh. Neat ;q

Okay, I thought about the lack of interaction, and I think if I introduce one more character, I'll be able to create more interactions and get better control of the plot. I'll introduce him/her when we get to the sawmill ;q. Or some other time, if we decide not to go there. ;q

Craze
04-08-2013, 08:03 PM
By the way, if you were to 'sacrifice' your character in the story to make it more emotional, are you allowed to make another character later on to replace him/her so you can still enjoy the RP?

I'm not saying I want Redgie dead, I'm just checking. :P

MatrixOne
04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Of course ;q.

Lord Tully
04-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Hey there, sorry I know I've been gone a bit, but I promise I still like this. I also promise to post sometime tomorrow if I can't get to it tonight.

Lord Tully
04-12-2013, 04:42 AM
Posted, I hope that's all acceptable, I think it might be a good idea to have someone else save Lia this time, I don't want it to seem like Jacob's her designated 'savior' or something like that.

MatrixOne
04-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Perfectly acceptable ^.^

Lol. There are no designated saviors xD. And if there are, it's all good - more reason for character interaction.

When Lia's saved, I'll fast-forward through the night using my amazing GM powers, and we can leave that darn gas station.

And I was starting to lose hope in anyone answering. I'm glad Tully came by when he did...

I'm no good at managing group roleplays, am I...

Medic
04-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Ummm... Should I be posting? I don't want to kill this zombie and steal someone's thunder.

Craze
04-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Well, I guess Redgie should act? I mean, if I were there, I wouldn't just stand there and watch until someone else would take care of the zambie xD

Medic
04-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Yeah I feel like Evee is gonna be the last one there out of us three. DO SOMETHING REDGIE D:

Craze
04-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Alright, alright, womano! x]

Lord Tully
04-12-2013, 05:41 PM
You only really have to respond to Jacob, no zombie killing required unless you really wanna. Though I think Craze has probably already posted that while I was typing this.

Medic
04-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Yeah I did what I think worked best considering the timeframe. :D

Medic
04-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Ooooooh Lia just really hit Evee where it hurts.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_majqpaoRj01r0livmo1_500.gif

MatrixOne
04-12-2013, 10:39 PM
GOOD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_3v-FpKFg) xD

Lord Tully
04-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Wow even I felt that one, I'm thinking maybe Lia's not all innocent and sweet as we were led to believe.

MatrixOne
04-13-2013, 09:36 PM
@up: Ha. xD She's just straightforward about what she feels and thinks most of the time.

News: The_Eternal_Lullaby is no longer playing with us. Seems like colliding anime with realism wasn't the greatest of ideas ;q.
I removed the inactive players (Lullaby and Felix) from the first OOC post.

I'm making a character sheet for two very special twin sisters, who will hopefully help me give all the players some attention, push the plot forward, and all that good stuff. ;q

MatrixOne
04-13-2013, 11:35 PM
General

They're twins, so one sheet for both. xD

Names: Jane and Diana Savlonic
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Bio: Genetically identical, Jane and Diana led their lives differently, resulting in different outcomes.
History: A geneticist Enuya Savlonic conducted an illegal cloning experiment, giving birth to two identical versions of herself and raising them in different environments, right before disappearing when the experiment was made public. Despite growing up to be completely different people, Jane and Diana never stopped contact.
Jane followed in her mother's footsteps, becoming a geneticist herself. She was working on the plague cure, but the project was shut down before it could bear any fruit, and the world got overrun.
Diana served in the military, but was sent back home for disobeying the command. After returning, she started living with her sister and got involved in the criminal world.
Personality: Jane is happy, cheerful and sweet, but also quite brave. She loves adventures and people.
Diana is mean, cynical and loves to criticize and insult others. She's an egoist and wants to succeed at everything.
Fears: Losing a sister.

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Average height. Diana is stronger and better built, Jane is a bit slimmer. They're both fit.
Visual Appearance: Blue eyes, blonde hair. Jane has long, neat hair, Diana has shorter, messy hair.
Clothing/Armor: They love wearing black. Jane prefers a neat look while Diana goes for rebel stuff.
Scars/Markings: When Jane was testing plague victims a few months before the main outbreak, one of them bit her in her left hand, and it had to be amputated.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9089/tek5169e364e2ad19470425.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/53098429)http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4488/tek5169eb1a815514694358.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/53098639)

Other

Weapons: Jane mounted a solid-looking hook where her left hand used to be, and uses that when she needs to take out an infected. She thinks this way of fighting contrasts with her appearance in a funny way. Diana has a hunting knife, and not much more than that.
Mental Stability: Diana can be overly violent at times.
Fighting: The sisters are very mobile and good at reaching tough-to-reach places. When it comes to battle, Jane uses her hook and scientific mind to find clever tactics and unconventional ways of defeating her foes, while Diana prefers straight-up fight. Diana is also trained in the use of firearms and throwing knives.

They'll be in the lumber mill, and if you decide not to go there, I'll get them to us some other way. ;q

Lord Tully
04-14-2013, 02:12 AM
Speaking of which are you ever going to actually put that map up?

Medic
04-14-2013, 05:18 AM
Evee was never a soldier. She was a city paramedic. You know, like the ambulances?

MatrixOne
04-14-2013, 07:56 AM
It's Lia's mistake ;q. She'll keep thinking that.

As for the map, well, I'll put it up some time, probably. xD

Medic
04-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Ah. My bad

garnetfrog
04-16-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm sorry but is it too late to join in?

I'm a newbie but I like being as literate as is physically possible for me.

MatrixOne
04-16-2013, 09:56 PM
Since we've lost a few players, I think we could add one more, but just be sure before you join. We're going through a little hiccup, and I'm not sure if the RP will last if the players don't get to posting more regularly; But who knows, perhaps with another player's (your) help, we'll get back on track? ;q

Make a character sheet if you want, and I'll see if it's acceptable ^.^

Also, since your rank is 'newbie', keep in mind you can only have a few (I think two) Private Messages stored at the same time (including sent ones), so be sure to clear the inbox and 'sent' if you want to ask me something, otherwise we won't be able to talk ;q

Lord Tully
04-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Well I've posted, hopefully someone else still wants to be involved.

garnetfrog
04-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Name: Garett Evering
Alias: Twitchy
SO : straight
Bio: Garett Evering joined the military at age 18 and served until his left arm was blown off from an enemy RPG. He had to quit the service at age 22 but he never fully recovered. His service left him with one arm and PTSD. He has short cut brown hair that he usually has covered with a fedora. His jeans have holes in the knees and his black shirt could stand to be washed.
History: had his arm blown off, created a sort of leather chap for his right leg to hook gun clips onto.
Personality: strong, steady, friendly, helpful, persuasive.
Fears: loud bangs (such as fireworks and close gunshots), people wearing masks, and heights.
Dislikes: loud noises, people talking to him while he reads, and people who are egotistical.
Immune: not sure, he's survived pretty much every disease you can get but he doesn't want to take any chances with zombies.
Physical appearance: muscular, fit, average height (around 5'5")
Visual appearance: green eyes, brown hair, tan, and his mouth looks a little too wide for his face.
Clothing/armor: jeans with holes in the knees, hiking boots, black lo ng sleeve shirt, black fedora, and leather chaps that have been modified to hold G17 clips for quick, one handed reloads.
Scars/markings: the left side of his torso has scars from burns and shrapnel.
Weapons: G17 that he found in a police station and a hatchet.
Mental stability: stable, looses it around loud noises though, he covers his ear's as best he can and crumples into a ball.
Fighting: expert at hand to hand and almost any weapon that can be fired with one hand.

Edited bio and history:
Garett was born in a small town in Iowa where he grew up on a farm. On the farm he became strong and independent. At school he was bullied nearly every day because he was a farm boy, everyone called him an idiot and thought he wasn't smart just because of where he lived. At age 15 he was expelled from school for beating two kids unconscious, his father was a little less disappointed than he expected. At age 16 his father suggested he join the military and serve his country. His mother, of course, was reluctant to let him leave but Garett and his father combined convinced her to let him go. His fitness from working on the farm and his natural fighting skills made him perfect for military service and he required minimal training. He officially joined at age 18.

His service in Afghanistan was long, hot, and brutal. Every day he had to wake up at a strange time, in a strange place, and once under fire! The days were scorching and some men got severely sunburned or suffered through heat stroke. While there he some how managed to contract malaria, dengue fever, and cutaneous leishmaniasis simultaneously. The doctors were flabbergasted as to how he managed it. He was eventually cured and restored to his best physical condition with a lot of medical treatments and exercise.

At age 22, during a fire fight near the mountains, an enemy soldier fired an RPG that ended up blowing off his left arm. After many months of physical recovery he was released from the hospital and was shipped home; his mother, of course, gave him the I told you it was a bad idea speech. He quickly adapted to life with only one arm and continued practicing the combat techniques he had been taught during his service. At a Fourth of July celebration he discovered that he had PTSD and couldn't stand loud bangs. His family spent the rest of the afternoon at home watching movies.

The television at their farm broke before news of the infection could reach them so they had no idea at the time. Garett discovered the problem while driving to town to refill the car and the Jerry cans they kept on hand. His first clue was that there was no traffic at all. The second was that he saw no people and there was no one at the gas station. His third was when a large group of rotting, cut up, limping zombies attempted to swarm him while he was filling up the car. He only just barely managed to escape in his car before he was overwhelmed.

Upon returning home he found the farm hands had been blown apart, probably due to his fathers double barrel shotgun. Inside the house he found his mother eating his father. Garett's first zombie kill was his mother. He hit her square in the back of the head with the hatchet they always kept near the kitchen for cutting firewood in the winter. He buried his father, mother, and the farm hands under the apple tree in the backyard. Later he returned to town in the car, he smashed his way through the zombie hordes in his car until he reached the police station. Inside he found a police bandolier, a G17 pistol, six clips of ammo (including the clip already int the gun), a flash bang, and a crank flashlight. Garett, using the bandolier, made a sort of leather chap for his right leg that held his ammo clips upright on his leg. He could then expel the spent clip, force the gun down onto a new clip, and continue firing. Boom! One handed reload.

MatrixOne
04-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Okay then, I can accept, but be sure to proofread your posts to spot the typos and the like ;q. You seem to have a way with these.

One thing - if your guy's scared of close gunshots, how's he gonna fire a gun himself? Will he curl into a ball after shooting the glock? ;q

And, the time you put into the character sheet and its length show your level of literacy and actual dedication. Just for future character sheets; You know, try writing a bit more? His actual history was described in two sentences. >.>

I hope you'll consider my advice =p

Medic
04-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Dear garnetfrog,

Welcome to RPA! :) I'm Medic, and I only recently joined RPA myself x] But I like to make others feel welcome when I can since I got such a warm welcome. A little about me:
I'm Dutch, from the Netherlands. I moved here when I was about seven years old. I grew up in Colorado, but now live in California. I love survival and romance RP's, especially romances that involve other girls c: I like ice cream, singing, and music is my greatest passion.

Let me know if you ever need anything from me (I'm not staff, so don't come to me about staff stuff :P) But I would be glad to help the staff out by answering your questions. Welcome again and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

P.S. I think MatrixOne is right. Putting a little more effort into your CS can go a long way! ^^

garnetfrog
04-17-2013, 11:37 PM
Sorry, I tend to rush things, I'll try to slow down and write better. Also, could you point out my mistakes so that I know what I'm doing wrong?

Also, Garett wouldn't flinch from firing his own gun because he knows where the bullet is going to go. Does that make sense? He's afraid of other guns firing because he can't always tell how close they are or if they're aimed at him. It's hard to explain...

Lord Tully
04-18-2013, 06:23 AM
Medic I didn't know you were Dutch, I've always wanted to go to The Netherlands.

Would it step on anyone's toes if Jacob kinda took charge of the group? I'm not saying he'll be ordering everyone around he's just gonna be making suggestions and until someone has a better idea then him.

MatrixOne
04-18-2013, 09:42 AM
@up

than* xD

Well, why not? Nobody else is taking charge, so it's fine ^.^

@garnetfrog

Awright, I think I understand ;q.

How often can you post?

Our group in the IC will probably be heading out soon, and we can get your character into the game then. ;q
Take the time you have to read some of the last posts to get a feel for what was going on. You know the drill ^.^

garnetfrog
04-18-2013, 12:12 PM
I can post every day unless I have something going on. That usually doesn't happen though. Thank you for allowing me to join. :)

I edited my bio and history, it's a little longer now and more descriptive. I'm not good at telling when to end sentences though so it may sound a little robotic.

Medic
04-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Yeah, Lord Tully. I'm Dutch xD The Netherlands are great! I miss them quite a bit.

Also, garnetfrog, your sheet improved tenfold and may even be better than mine xD

garnetfrog
04-18-2013, 04:23 PM
-hurr-

Oh stop it you!

MatrixOne
04-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Awright, the sheet is a lot more professional now. Good job ^.^

Just change the thirteen clips of ammo, to, like, five. xD

garnetfrog
04-18-2013, 04:52 PM
You could realistically carry 13 G17 ammo clips. But I'll change it none the less.

garnetfrog
04-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Is everyone at the gas station? Or is there a different location?

MatrixOne
04-18-2013, 05:25 PM
We're all at the gas station xD.

It's not about the carrying capacity. This is the apocalypse, we shouldn't have tons of ammo if we want a survival aspect to the game ;q.

Lord Tully
04-18-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Lia has really terrible survival instincts, she seems to want conflict just for the sake of conflict.

garnetfrog
04-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Should Garett meet the others on the road or what?

MatrixOne
04-18-2013, 09:31 PM
It's called jealousy. Besides, Evee would be suspicious even to me =p. Such a nice, cute girl with a huge sniper rifle on her back. And that gasmask. Hm.
Everyone fell for her just like that. Lia just doesn't like her, that's all. ;q

Garnetfrog, read my posts =p. I told you you can meet us in the lumber mill.
If you wish to join right now, you can simply approach from any direction, I mean, scavenging a gas station for supplies seems like a good idea during a zombie apocalypse ;q.

garnetfrog
04-18-2013, 09:50 PM
I'll start in the lumber mill. Is that alright?

MatrixOne
04-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Sure, it's all good! I can actually meet your character with the two characters that I had made a sheet for, but haven't played as yet ;q. You can post first, saying you are approaching the mill, can be from the forest side or the road side, it's your choice. Introduce your char, his thoughts on the whole plague and stuff ;q. Then I'll post, describing the mill and perhaps spotting your char, or leaving my char for you to spot. We'll see how it goes ;q.

Deathbykimura
04-19-2013, 09:49 AM
I was wondering if this was still open to join?

garnetfrog
04-19-2013, 11:34 AM
It'd be a little difficult to take someone hostage with just one arm, wouldn't it? XD

MatrixOne
04-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Frog, You can just point a gun at her, that's kinda what I meant. xD

@Kimura
Welcome to the forum! ;q

I must be sure you're literate and won't abandon us if you start playing ^.^
Create a character sheet, and we'll see. :3

Medic
04-19-2013, 03:53 PM
So... Is everyone gonna be taken hostage at one point? Because I'm not really looking forward to that...

MatrixOne
04-19-2013, 04:08 PM
It makes sense to stop a stranger at gunpoint in that kind of circumstance. Doesn't it?

Medic
04-19-2013, 04:13 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5NgDoe1oJf2GU7YjvNTLGX3fEXVk2E S6B2xWzmsF92BnRrm3SFw

MatrixOne
04-19-2013, 04:18 PM
MFW

http://www.bellenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Ukraine%E2%80%99-security-services-have-thwarted-a-plot-to-kill-Russian-Prime-Minister-Vladimir-Putin.jpg?45d67f

garnetfrog
04-19-2013, 04:56 PM
My dad is flipping out cause I have a C in Algebra II. So he's taken away my computer and I-pad privileges. I am, however, at my mom's house this weekend and should be able to at least sneak onto the computer at some point during the day. I'll try to get my grade up as quickly as possible so that I can continue posting regularly again, sorry. :sorry:

Medic
04-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Lol. So glad I'm all grown up and living on my own :P

garnetfrog
04-19-2013, 05:01 PM
omg I just saw that I'm a member now!

*spaz attack!!!!*
:yahoo:

Medic
04-19-2013, 05:03 PM
Congratulations! ^^

MatrixOne
04-19-2013, 05:07 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37129026.jpg Made me think of that immediately xD

Lol, awright. I hope you get your net back soon o_o

Craze
04-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Garnet, a little point of advice for you. If Algebra II is that important to you, focus on that instead of focusing on sneaking upstairs to get on the Forum. Good grades and hard work are the road to a good job in the future.

I'm not speaking with experience as I'm only 15, but that's what my teacher taught me. (he helps me do my homework and study for tests, since I'm terrible at planning stuff and actually doing it.)

garnetfrog
04-19-2013, 06:34 PM
It's NOT that important to me. It's my dad who freaks out when I get anything below a B.

MatrixOne
04-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Well, you can answer now and go back to learning xD.

Deathbykimura
04-19-2013, 09:58 PM
General

Name: Mikhail Axyl Griffin
Alias: Mik.
Bio: Mikhail is, and has always been known as one tough son-of-a-bitch. From an early age, he found himself deeply immersed in the world of combat sports and martial arts. After achieving a black belt in Tae-Kwon Do by the age of twelve, and winning his first golden gloves boxing championship just two years later; He was looked at throughout the world as a prodigy and projected to be the pound for pound best fighter in the world by the age of 21. At his current age of 25 years old, Mikhail boast numerous accolades such as; black belts in judo, and kempo.. A purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, mastery of the use of nunchucka, and highly trained in the art of Krav Maga. He was the reigning light heavy weight champion in mixed martial arts when the pandemic occurred... And a captain on the Stockton California swat team as well.

History: Mik was born in a small town in Tennessee, just outside of Nashville. His father, Alexi was a detective for the metro PD, and a world renown sambo fighter. Mikhail's mother, Michelle, was a great cook, an even better mother, and stayed home to raise Mik properly while his father spent long days at the office. Mik had a great childhood, spending his days at the dojo after school, studying and absorbing all that he could. He spent his weekends competing in full contact TKD tournaments, often winning effortlessly... And showing off for the girls.. (His only other concern growing up besides fighting. )

After high school, Mik moved to California to pursue a career as a mixed martial artist and soon after married his wife Zoe .. Fathering a gorgeous little girl and living the good life. That was.. Until the dead ruined it all. After not being able to sleep one late night, he found himself at the deserted gym working the heavy bag. It seemed odd to him that no one was around, but he brushed it off and continued working out not thinking. He kicks himself for that every day too, because while he was there.. His family was fighting for their lives. Upon returning home.. He found his family slain.. And found the tv flickering with reports that the dead.. Were walking the earth. The apocalypse was nigh... And now he was all alone. Gathering up his things, Mik set out across the country in search of his parents.. (Ill fill in missing parts as we go, if anyone gets close enough to him to coax it out)

Personality:
Mikhail is tough, and iron willed. He has kept to himself over the years, surviving on his own and pushing everyone away but he's realized he just can't make it on his own anymore. He's loyal, brave, lethal and stealthy as hell, he also tends to rely on humor and wit to erase the negativity eating away at him. If he dwelled on the past, on his past? It was enough to make any man lose sanity.

Fears:
Not much left to fear in the world. Getting eaten or burned alive would be the biggest.

Likes/Dislikes:
Girls, fighting, drinking, killing walkers, his nunchucka, and his motorcycle./ bigots, racists, cigarette smoke, the smell of the rotting flesh, running out of gas

Immune: Noooope.

Appearance

Physical Appearance:
205 lbs and 6'2", toned from his years of fighting with massive biceps and a killer six pack. Tall and lean, and awfully menacing but handsome at first glance. His nose looks as though it has been broken a few times, and there's reminants of various cuts from brawls on his face.

Visual Appearance:
Emerald green eyes, black hair cut short on the sides with a short Mohawk on top. His teeth are straight and mostly white, and he had a shiny metal spike for a labret piercing. (I'm on an iPad.. But I can add pictures later when I'm not. :). )

Clothing/Armor:
Mik wears a tight black tank top that's slightly battered from use. He wears long black baggy cargo pants, combat boots, a tap out beanie from his days as a fighter and a leather jacket with various pockets to store his things.

Scars/Markings:
Scar above his left eye alongnhis eyebrow, a small one under his right eye... And the obvious damage to his nose which isn't too horrible.

Other

Weapons: his weapon of choice is a pair of metal nunchaku.
Mental Stability: as mentally stable as anyone is during an apocalypse I suppose.m
Fighting: incredible fighter... The strong point of his existence,

MatrixOne
04-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Whoa, holy hell. That's actually a damn good sheet ;q.

Though the only issue I see is that he's a bit overpowered. The best fighter in the world doesn't need a shotgun and a glock, does he? ;q. Let's stick with just the nunchaku.

If you're fine with that, you can start playing any time! It'd be nice if Mik could meet the two girls at the lumber mill, the other group's kinda busy planning. But you can start there, as well. ;q

Also, keep in mind that while your rank on the forum is 'newbie', you can have no more than two PMs stored at once, so be sure to clear up the messages if you want to privatechat ;q. To raise your rank, just go to Downtown or Games sections of the forum and get your post counter a bit higher by talking and playin' with people. ;q

Deathbykimura
04-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks bro. I'm glad you said that. I was gonna go with strictly the nunchaku.. But I figured he'd have guns since he was a swat officer. Maybe he could even give them away to someone? Extra firepower is always great.. Even if you don't use it yourself. After all.. We are survivalists. ;) lol

MatrixOne
04-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Well, as I said, it's too much. So please change it =p. I'm sure you can kick some ass without it. ;q

Medic
04-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Welcome to RPA, Deathbykimura. I forgot to say it earlier.

I hope you have a fun time on this site, it's wonderful! ^^

MatrixOne
04-19-2013, 10:48 PM
@Kimura:

I'll accept the sheet once you do the change I asked for ^.^

___

Medic, your new av is cute. :3

The av that I have, I've been using on forums for about 7 years. ;q

Medic
04-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Thanks, Matrix! ^^ I thought it was too good to pass up.

And lol I really like it! That cat has the coolest (edited?) eyes!

Deathbykimura
04-20-2013, 01:57 AM
It has been changed and I have posted. :)

MatrixOne
04-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Awright, then, uh, accepted xD. (Should have waited for that, but whatevs xD)

Deathbykimura
04-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Oh... You can delete it if you want.. Sorry :/

MatrixOne
04-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Nah, it's awright. ;q

Lord Tully
04-21-2013, 05:21 AM
Hi guys I finally managed to regain control of the computer so I can finally post again.

MatrixOne
04-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Omg. I wanted to go with Evee >.>

Well, nevermind, I guess you're the boss o_o xD.

And welcome back ;q.

garnetfrog
04-21-2013, 02:10 PM
hey guys! My mom's at church so I can post now, in the afternoon I may be able to post again. However, on monday I will only be able to post once around lunch time.