PDA

View Full Version : Djinn vs. Matthew Lionheart (Jacogos and La Volpe)

Jacogos
04-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Colosseum Match

Deciding Factor: Death or surrender, if accepted

Time Limit: None

Djinn, the Being of Chaos (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10331&p=1328422&viewfull=1#post1328422) vs. Matthew Lionheart, the Golden Knight (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39543&p=1403230&viewfull=1#post1403230)

The castle grounds were empty of life. Instead, littering the ground were hundreds of bodies suited in the armor of the castle's House, most either burned to a crisp or bleeding from multiple dagger wounds. The only living soul was a single being that stood amidst the gore, chuckling slightly to himself in a rather deranged manner.

"They bleed, they die, all on the floor... Dying, screaming, forevermore... Teeeheee haahahaha..." the being could be heard muttering, his body an amorphous blob of different limbs and objects. He didn't seem to have a stable form, and yet often he appeared to be a scantily clad human. There was no rhyme or reason to his form changing. It just did. As the being peered around and found nothing more to kill, he began to wander aimlessly about, looking for another victim to split open.

La Volpe
04-03-2013, 07:03 PM
The stench of death filled the knights nose, but death was nothing new to this man. He was a warrior of multiple campaigns, chosen by the church to slay the tides of evil in there name. As he walked into the castle grounds, he paused whispering a silent prayer for the deceased.

"I will avenge you, may your souls be at peace now." He finished, drawing back his cape, his suit of golden armor catching the sunlight, and making it seem as though he was glowing. With hand on sword, the Holy Knight began his search for the cause of all this death.

Jacogos
04-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Djinn smiled slightly as he heard the voice of another victim, coming from the room he had just left. Spinning about on his frail heel, the Chaotic One began to shamble forward awkardly, his large tree-root-of-a-leg seeming to make his gait odd. When Djinn caught sight of his opponent, he cackled wildly and began to hum an odd tune. The humming rose and fell in pitch at random, sometimes going from one note on the bottom of the staff to another a few octaves higher.

"What have we here, what have we here?! Another to play? Play with me on this fine day?" he cried, licking his lips with a tongue that seemed to be a trout. "Delicious man-flesh will be eaten, perhaps, or maybe a starling will sing his death cry? One wonders, one wonders..."

Tittering lightly to himself, Djinn began to drag himself towards the man, brandishing his butter knife as if he was bent to cut the man's throat open. He wouldn't be anywhere near the man for another ten paces, and each seemed to take a few seconds for him to step.

La Volpe
04-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Matthew looked at the creature of Chaos with utter disgust. He listened to it's mad rambling, unamused by its sayings. "So you're the abomination that killed those fine men?" He asked, his hand firmly gripping the handle of his sword.

He watched the beasts form shift and morph, but every couple of transformations, the body of a frail young man with little to no clothing on. Setting himself in a balanced stance, Matthew waited for the creature to get within range, then he'd draw his sword. He just had to make sure his timing was right, otherwise things could be a tad problematic.

Jacogos
04-05-2013, 12:33 AM
"Kill? KILL YES- -but no, I played! Played, and they screamed OH THE SCREAMS!! So loud and wonderful, but they were so in pain..." cackled the man, coming within a few feet of the knight, now. His body continued to convulse in its transformations, such odd things as crow's beaks and lampposts protruding from his being or becoming all he was in the blink of an eye. There was one moment where Matthew would be sure that the man had turned into a monkey.

"Loud they were... Quiet now... Gone the screams... Die, cow!" Djinn spat, a twisted grin on his face as a lance protruded from his chest. It would not harm Matthew, one should remember, but even as the chaotic illusion happened, Djinn lunged in with his dagger, going for Matthew's right armpit. The possessed man laughed maniacally as he lunged, not even bothering to defend himself from any sort of reciprocation.

La Volpe
04-05-2013, 03:06 AM
Matthew shook his head, his eyes getting a little over worked by the rapid transitions of the chaos demon. Looking back at the thing, Matthew swore he saw a monkey charging him. But just as suddenly, the demon was back to a mash up of oddities. Catching the vocal cue of the demons coming attack, Matthew jumped back as the dagger came flying by. He's fast... I have to be careful Matthew thought to himself, as he reoriented himself.

Gripping his sword handle, Matthew narrowed his eyes at Djinn. "My turn!" He roared, pulling his sword free of its sheath. As the blade slid free, a burst of bright golden light suddenly filled the area. Though Djinn wouldn't see it, Matthew gripped his sword with both hands and readied himself to strike.

Jacogos
04-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Squealing, Djinn recoiled and flailed his arms in front of his eyes in vain. The Being of Chaos backed up quickly, rubbing its face hastily. For a moment, it seemed like an octopus was wrapping its tentacles around a basketball. Next, a baby head imploding on itself. Then, Djinn recovered his sight and yelled an incoherent word or two at the man, spittle and milk flying from his mouth.

Suddenly seeming to be (and quite literally, one would think) made of swords, Djinn lunged at the knight, swinging his dagger wildly in reality. It seemed like he was just rushing forward, considering all he would have to do is run into Matthew and impale him on one of his bodily blades.

La Volpe
04-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Matthew grinned, shifting his feet slightly causing his cape to move, and the charms on it to jingle in a quiet melody. counting to three in his head, the knight slashed at the left arm of Djinn. The last thing he'd seen before this demon had become living swords was a rather cruel looking dagger, though he wasn't sure if the creature still had it now that he looked like a living mass of blades. "You will pay for there deaths demon, I swear this to you." Matthew roared as he swung.

Jacogos
04-07-2013, 03:02 AM
At the last moment, the illusion of swords dropped and Djinn appeared to be himself again, though he seemed to be missing a finger on his left hand, replaced by a few pebbles in the form of the missing digit. Djinn's eyes widened as the sword came up and at him, enough to cause him to try and dodge it. Flinging himself to the floor at Matthew's feet, Djinn became a pile of refuse, spilling across the floor. Assorted banana peels, boxes, used paper, etc.

There, Djinn had to do something to retaliate. The Chaos Demon granted him power and suddenly heat began to form in his hands. Grinning maliciously, Djinn appeared to reform into himself, his hands caught on fire. Pushing them forward towards the knight, a good-sized fireball erupting from his palms. Within a mere second, the knight would have fire engulfing him, or else he would have to do something to deflect it. Either way, Djinn watched with that crazed smile, hoping to watch the man burn alive.

La Volpe
04-07-2013, 03:30 AM
Matthew swore as the demon launched a fire ball at him, calling on what little light he'd managed to absorb in these few moments, a golden round shield suddenly formed in the path of the fireball, but on impact, the shield exploded from the force of the attack. Matthew had guessed that his weak shield wouldn't fully stop it though, and had launched to the side, just barely getting missed by the flames as the flew by. Sadly though, Matthew was now on the ground, and had no magic stored up.

Jacogos
04-07-2013, 03:42 AM
"No burns? No screams? No boiling of flesh and blood? Sad day, sad day! I must... FIX THIS!!" Djinn squealed, once again drawing out the Demon's fire. However, this time, as he thrust his hands forward, only a spark of flame shot forth, nothing larger than a candle-light. Groaning audibly, Djinn began to scramble away from the knight.

"Oh, see that there? I was kidding, you see, playing! Silly me, silly me! Killing you would be nice, but oh the sadness I feel now, I feel the sorry- BURN YOU VILE KNIGHT!" He hissed, brandishing his dagger as he shifted subtly between a few different primal animals.

La Volpe
04-07-2013, 03:50 AM
Matthew let out an audible sigh when the demons second fireball came out as a tiny spark. He got to his feet quickly, bringing his sword in front of him, shifting into a two handed stance. The demons powers were as chaotic as its behavior and speech. Matthews eyes hardened as he stared down his opponent.

"I pity you demon. Killing you will be an act of mercy." He quietly said, moments before he charged at him, launching a overhead slash in a attempt to take Djinns head off.

Jacogos
04-08-2013, 07:45 AM
"Pity?" Djinn said in a quiet screech as he scrambled back more, allowing the man to slice open his back instead of beheading him. Boiling blood spilled from the wound, but the man seemed unaffected. Continuing to fling his limbs about in an effort to escape the man's sword, Djinn soon righted himself and ran into the next room, a dining room of sorts. A few more bodies littered the floor, but was otherwise much cleaner than the last room. Djinn threw himself onto the table and scrambled upright again, turning to face the knight again with his dagger (now resembling a long log with a handle) brandished at the knight.

"No one shows me pity!" he screamed, spittle flying. "I am not to be pitied! I am a god! A being of supreme power and divine rule! Bow to me, mortal, and ye might yet live- or die!"

La Volpe
04-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Matthew slowly followed the demon into the next room, his sword still dripping some of Djinns blood. "A god you say? More like a foolish demon who thinks himself more then he is!" Matthew snarled back, slowly circling around the table. This room was smaller then the last, and he would have to take extra care when it came to his enemies magical attacks. The light in the room seemed to dim slightly as the knight stopped walking, his sword glowing slightly. "Come then, I will prove to you that you are not a god!" Matthew Challenged, brandishing his sword in front of him.

Jacogos
04-09-2013, 10:23 PM
"Not a god? It takes a god to know another- are you a god, too? Come now, then! We test who is the greater being here!" he squealed, flicking his dagger at the man, the weapon spinning wildly towards Matthew's head. Leaping forward, Djinn followed up his attack with a full-body tackle, not caring if the man's sword was in the way at all.

La Volpe
04-10-2013, 02:25 AM
Matthew grinned, easily swatting aside the demons thrown dagger, but instead of hacking him in two with his blade, Matthew instead punched out with his armored fist, letting both his own momentum, and that of the now air born Djinn, to increase the damage behind it. "Yes, lets!" Matthew yelled as he attacked.

Jacogos
04-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Instead of being knocked back, Djinn grasped onto Matthew's arm, suddenly producing more heat. His hair grew longer and seemed to be on fire. Djinn was entering Chaos State! Yelling right into the knight's face, Djinn suddenly had his knife back in his right hand. Still with his left hand gripping Matthew's arm, the Chaos Demon reared up his arm and attempted to plunge his knife into the knight's shoulder. Whether he was successful or not, Djinn brought up his leg and shoved his foot towards his opponent's gut.

"Power....! Power!! ALL MY POWER!!" Djinn roared.

La Volpe
04-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Matthew could feel the sudden surge of demonic energy flood out from Djinn. But Matthew would not be defeated... No, not so easily. Suddenly, surge of golden light flew from the knights body. He could feel holy energy course through every fiber of his body, lending him the strength to fight this powerful opponent. Matthew swatted aside the dagger, choosing to take the kick to the gut instead. He stumbled back from the blow, but he he righted himself quickly bringing his sword to bear. The swords blade surged with energy, much like its wielder. "You are not the only one with power!" He yelled. He pointed the blade of his sword toward the demon, freeing one of his hands. A sudden golden blast shot out from the blade, similar to an arrow, but made of pure light.

Jacogos
04-22-2013, 01:03 AM
"Fear me, human!!!" he screeched, madness encapsulating his mind. For a moment, his mind went black even as the air before him shone with wondrous light. He did not care. Madness took him, and the Chaotic being began to fling his limbs randomly about, dagger still wielded in his hand. As his form shifted randomly to mirror his inner nature, his stomach was pierced by the light energy, causing him to stumble back a bit.

A hole now took up where his center had been, dripping with boiling blood. He seemed otherwise unphased as he staggered forward, arms whipping about at random as he continued to flail uncontrollably.

La Volpe
04-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Matthew grinned as he saw the blast rip the demons gut out. But the smile quickly faded as Djinn continued forward, as though he had not been hurt in the slightest. With a roar, he charged forward, gripping his holy sword with both hands and cleaving downward at the demon, much like he had earlier in the fight. This time though, he was empowered with holy might. He would slay this demon and avenge the souls of those lost before to him. Blazing in golden light, the holy knight and the demon of chaos clashed once more.

Jacogos
04-23-2013, 10:55 PM
Suddenly, flames sprouted from the center of the demon's wounds. Even as he continued to flail about aimlessly, his flesh stitched itself together because of the fire, cauterizing it painfully. Djinn roared in pain as the wound healed, but even still he came on.

But it all stopped as the holy knight cleaved into him. Djinn wasn't prepared for such an attack, cleaving his left arm off cleaning at the trunk. Staggering back with eyes wide in surprise, the Chaos Demon held his hand to the air where his arm used to be, staring at it in wonder.

"You... fool.." he whispered, eyes blazing.

La Volpe
04-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Matthew roared in satisfaction as he felt his sword cleave through the demons arm, actually taking it off fully. The knight retreated though, always cautious even when he'd gained an advantage. He watched the demon carefully, unsure what would happen now that he'd 'disarmed' him. Matthew extended his hand, and from it, three small shields of golden light came forth, and began to revolve around the knight as he readied himself for what was hopefully, the final clash with this demon.

Jacogos
04-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Djinn growled lowly, his body shifting wildly, or at least seemingly. As the demon slowly stepped forward, flames began to flicker into existence around him, slowly increasing in size and heat. His lips were parted in a sharp grin, fishheads shimmering as his teeth as opposed to white bone.

Roaring, the demon flexed his arm outward as a torrent of fire shot forth from him in the form of a burning cylinder. It curved outward a bit before shooting directly at the knight, threatening to consume him whole.

Whether the man survived or not, Djinn didn't stick around to find out. Turning, he lept off of the table and exited through the nearest doorway.

La Volpe
04-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Matthew watched in horror as a massive torrent of fire came to consume him. His shields flew forward to defend there master, but one after another they disintegrated against the flames. Matthew looked on in horror as the flames washed over him.. Certain that this was the end for the holy knight, he uttered one final prayer as the fire enveloped him.

May my soul reach your golden gates... He thought... But suddenly, he felt... Something. Fear not child, for you shall not face this alone. Echoed a voice from within Matthews mind. The voice radiated power and serenity at the same time, and Matthew suddenly became calm. The scar on his forehead suddenly exploded light, which enveloped the knight, and deflecting the fire. Within the golden cocoon, Matthew began to change, his cape fell away and turned to golden dust, his long hair soon following. Matthew had entered Excalibur mode. In a sudden explosion, in his place stood a tall, pale warrior in shining golden armor that looked like the knights own. A pale set of golden wings could just be seen, but what really drew ones eyes was the floating golden ring behind the head of this newcomer. Ice cold eyes looked around, as the knight gripped the hilt of a massive golden broadsword that now stood next to "Rest now my child... I will take over from here." The newcomer whispered, as he slowly followed after Djinn.

Jacogos
04-25-2013, 02:23 PM
The Chaos Demon felt power at his flanks as he entered the next room, a massive hallway that had multiple doors leading off of it. A single chandelier hung in the center, lighting the long hallway well enough. As Djinn moved further into the hallway, everything seemed to darken slightly as the knight entered after him, his massive sword drinking in the light. Djinn's eyes widened as he slowly turned to face this new threat, a massive power boost evident in the man's appearance change.

"You've improved yourself.... Now you may have a fair chance YES?!" he squealed, head becoming a kumquat briefly. "Fair is fair as love is bloodshed! We can love each other forever now, then!" he screamed, more fire forming around him. Once again the flames rushed forward towards Matthew, seeking yet again to consume him. Having failed the first time, the fire seemed to be even stronger this time around, but it was evident that Djinn's skin was burning from the sheer heat the fire gave off.

La Volpe
04-27-2013, 06:11 PM
The knight did not respond to the demons rambling, instead he only extended his hand, and from it a wall of eight golden shields surged forward, holding back the sea of flames coming towards Matthew. With the flames stopped, Matthew lifted his sword, which was now a great sword, gripping it with both hands. "Die hell spawn." echoed Matthews voice, as a sudden wave of light surged from his sword as he launched a solar slash from behind his shield wall. Thankfully in Excalibur mode, this attack didn't drain the holy knight nearly as much as it usually did.

Jacogos
04-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Djinn's eyes widened slightly, realizing that his attack had done nothing. However, he wasn't quite discouraged, a lion mane forming around him as the warrior before him began to charge up some sort of attack.

"Come knight, I will show you- FRANCECAKEKILL!" he spurted, suddenly slumping. His basic body showed through, same as it had been at the beginning of the fight. He had reverted back to his normal state, powerless. He lifted his head slowly, breathing heavily.

"I.... surrender?" he whimpered as the solar slash cut him in twine. The being almost seemed to cough for a moment before the pieces of him slowly dissolved into ashes.

(Welp, there it is. Nice match, Volpe ^.^ It was very enjoyable! I'll have to have better luck next time with this time-bomb bastard xD)