View Full Version : Field Trip... Of the Dead?! OOC; [M]

rabbit
05-30-2010, 12:32 AM
This is rated [M] for:

Gore
Violence
Possible romance
Other high-school possibilities

Lincoln City is a small metropolitan city with a bustling downtown and only two major freeways that weave through the tall buildings, past the major mall and two of the minor strip-malls that attracted the youth of the city, skirting the Lincoln City State University college campus, and finally carrying you toward the picket-fence suburbs and fine elementary, middle and high schools of the area code. Of these schools, Lincoln City High School is the gem. With high testing scores and a long list of alumni who’ve gone on to bigger and better things, there’s even a waiting list to get in, despite it being a public school.
With less than half of the school year left for the senior class of Lincoln City High School, the administration thought it would be good for the seniors to take a trip down to the local college. They filled the necessary paperwork and as soon as possible, decided to load up all the seniors on three buses and head out one bright Monday morning.

For a few weeks now, an illness has been sweeping across Lincoln City. As far as the public know, it starts as a cough and a few hours later a trip to the hospital is required (as in, anyone who was reported ill had their house stormed and they are carted away by men in white plastic hazard suits). The problem is that there’s a lot more to it than an extremely contagious stomach flu...

Lincoln City is located right next to a large military base that was known to be a hub for scientific testing, whether they be for military purposes or otherwise. What the people of Lincoln City don’t know is that there is a large waste dump for tests and their byproducts, located underground and approximately halfway between the base and the city, having been constructed in the 1950’s when Lincoln City was a much smaller town. It’s needed to be tended to for some time now, but has been overlooked due to budget cuts to scientific branches by the government. The waste facility isn’t full, as much as it is old and beginning to deteriorate; the deterioration causes the protective walls closer to the bottom of the dump to grow thin and prone to seepage. The seepage, in turn, has been contaminating the soil around the facility, which has in the last ten years become farmland, as Lincoln City has expanded.

The contamination has gone unnoticed, even though it’s now made it into the grain and grass the cattle and fowl feed on, which is now starting to effect the human population of Lincoln City. Why? The tests at the base there based on human genetics, which made a few of the cattle and chickens ill, but the blame was put on bad winter weather, and the farms around Lincoln City are their major source of fresh meat and grain.

Our characters find themselves awake and headed to school on the Monday morning of the trip. Several of the students (maybe NCPs, but if you want to be sick, you can) have been finding they have a slight cough or a scratchy throat, but whether it’s from the last pass of the normal winter cold or if it’s from the new, unidentified illness that’s claiming some is unclear.

Just to make this clear, this is a zombie roleplay! People will die!

Rules--;

Follow general RPA rules
Romance is whatever, it’s high school, just keep it… Well, use common sense. Blackout if you need to, people. No one wants to read your smut here, that’s not what it’s for. Besides, it’ll be kind of hard to find time for nookie on the run.
Angel Stryker and I (Bliss) reserve the right to act as God. ;]
Don’t GodMod. Hands will be smacked.
We also reserve the right to reject people from joining, kick you out if you stop participating, harass you if you stop participating, complain about your post length and change the rules.
As far as post length goes… We’ll tell you if it’s enough. If we feel that there could be more or if it’s just too short in general, we’ll ask you to lengthen it.
Also, the GMs reserve the right to change the rules. kthnx

We don’t mean to sound cruel with these rules, just telling it as it is! Please don’t be offended.

At the bottom of your character sheet, agree to the rules or you will not be accepted

Character Sheet--;

Name:
Appearance: (pictures preferred)
Grade: 12 (required, it’s a senior trip, unless you’re a teacher)
Personal information:  

Accepted characters--;

Tyler Anne Micello (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=227800&postcount=2), a student, by Lady of Shalott
Josh Tallows (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=227828&postcount=5), a student, by Angel Styker
Ian Czarnecki (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=227835&postcount=6), a student, by Lake
Bob Crowly (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=230143&postcount=36), a student, by TheDashingRogue
Gavin MacAdam (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=232122&postcount=60), a student, by Familiar
Trevor Stockton (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=258113&postcount=112), a teacher, by Evan_Diablo
Kevin Balder (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=260470&postcount=131), a bus driver, by RollinRock
Trent Besner (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=263120&postcount=141), a student, by Mosaic
Ryan Wilson (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=293362&postcount=163), a student, by Nichal

rabbit
05-30-2010, 12:34 AM
Name: Tyler Anne Micello
Appearance: http://i44.tinypic.com/14diq8z.jpg
Grade: 12
Personal information: A promising drama student, Tyler is active in the school’s ASB and was the one who presented the idea of the trip to the administration. Rather mature for her age, she’s not known to party, drink or do drugs; instead, she’s more likely to be seen out somewhere with friends (most of whom are actually boys) sharing a good laugh and a few inside jokes. She was voted Homecoming queen for her senior year, a topic she’s rather humble about, as it wasn’t her idea to run and was instead nominated by her drama teacher, someone she can’t say no to and is often inspired by. Tyler isn’t shy and is definitely not afraid to say what’s on her mind, but she prefers to say what needs to be said when it needs to be said.
Her home life is fairly normal and her acting is strongly supported by her family. Her younger brother, Jacob, is a freshman at LCHS and was on the junior varsity football team.

I agree to the rules, since, you know, I wrote them.

Lake
05-30-2010, 12:48 AM
Besides, it’ll be kind of hard to find time for nookie on the run.

That made my day. Also, a couple of questions before I apply:

1) Is that Anne Hathaway?
2) I understand pictures are preferred, but how big of a deal is it if we use written descriptions instead? I mean, I could probably find for one, but usually the character I have in mind never really matches the pictures I come across.

Congrats on graduating as well, I wasn't creeping or anything. :3

rabbit
05-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Lol! Thank you! And, first - yes, it is Anne Hathaway. Isn't she beautiful?! One of my favorite actresses, such a classic beauty... And, second, it isn't that important, I just find it easier to visualize them with a picture reference. You could have a picture and be like "except they have this, that and the other."

And, glad I could make you giggle. :]

Stryker
05-30-2010, 01:20 AM
Name: Josh Tallows

Appearance: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/HimitsuDesu_/Boy_by_ok2bmebahero17.jpg

Personal information: Josh, or as his friends call him J.T. is a fun-loving guy that loves going to parties and hang out with friends. He's also a pitcher on the school's baseball team. When it comes to schoolwork, he's no scholar. He gets about middle of the road grades and flies by with no worries or special accolades academically.

-I agree to the rules, since I'm the co-author... I better.

Pic credit goes to Shalott.

Lake
05-30-2010, 01:27 AM
I've only seen her in comedic roles, but I heard she's pretty good at dramatic parts too.

Name: Ian Czarnecki

Appearance: http://www.acousticnight.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Joe%20Czarnecki%20AN%2094%2019%2010%2009%20152.jpg
Minus the guitar, put in a soccer uniform, trim the hair a little and keep the beard, and you have Ian Czarnecki. Let's say green eyes as well, since they're shut.

Personal information: The captain of the Lincoln City High School varsity soccer team, Ian has a full scholarship to Lincoln City State University, which he is reluctant to enter. While a top notch soccer player, his real passion lies in writing, having taken most of the schools creative writing classes and written short stories. Still, he lacks faith in his ability as a writer, even though his teachers believe he could go somewhere with it. Instead, he focuses more on soccer, much of the pressure coming from his father who himself was an alumnus of both LCHS and LCSU, playing varsity soccer as well. Ian also has a younger brother, who play in the school's various music ensembles instead of playing sports. As for the senior trip, Ian isn't one to complain, considering it a nice way to finish his senior year.

-I agree to the rules as well.

A note about the picture: I just googled Ian Czarnecki and that one came up. Thank you, random stranger, for letting me use you in my creative endeavors! :o

rabbit
05-30-2010, 01:34 AM
Accepted to both of you! Let me just get you two on the accepted characters liiisst...

Nice picture, btw, Stryker, bby. ;x ♥

Lake
05-30-2010, 02:30 AM
Another question, what are the Lincoln City High School's and University's respective mascots?

rabbit
05-31-2010, 01:55 AM
Oooh, didn't think about that... How about a cougar and a mustang? HS colors... Purple, black, silver, universities are... Red, black, silver? Throwing out ideas..

Ok, Stryker says (we have eachother on IM ;D) for mascots to be-

HS: Cougars
University: Ravens

Colors-

HS: Purple, black and silver
University: Black, purple and gold

CptxMorgan
05-31-2010, 07:57 AM
* Name: Michael Sorrentino
* Appearance: (pictures preferred)http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/images/108/230x306/108854_mike-the-situation-sorrentino-from-mtvs-jersey-shore-on-december-2009.jpg
* Grade: 12 (required, it’s a senior trip, unless you’re a teacher)

* Personal information: Michael is a star player on Lincoln's Lacrosse Team, and one of the most notorious ladykillers at the school. What he lacks in brains he makes up for with looks and a nasty tendency to slash opposing players when they aren't looking. Despite being known as a dirty player, all of his coaches love him due the raw talent he exudes, showing the ability to carry his team on his back. Along with Pauly, Mike is one of the reasons that Lincoln's team is a such a force.

Academically speaking, Michael hardly excels. Having recently taken his SATs, he barely scraped by. His abysmal GPA reflects that. Mike's main focus is on the social life that Lincoln offers, managing to sleep with nearly the whole cheerleading squad in a single weekend.His closest friend and greatest confidant Pauly is nearly always by his side. Michael recently got a new haircut.

---

I agree to ze rules.

ARandomHeretic
05-31-2010, 08:19 AM
Name: Paul E. DelVecchio

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/4/5/e/5/DJ_Pauly_D_94e2.JPG?adImageId=9843526&imageId=7542765

Taken the night before the field trip

Personal information: Paul DelVecchio is the epitome of popularity at LCHS. He's the captain of the Cougars lacrosse team and is notorious for the parties thrown at the deluxe condominium his parent's provided him with following his 16th birthday. His time spent on the lacrosse field and downing Heineken is rivaled only by his time spent in tanning beds and in the gym with Michael, his closest friend and wing man. The two are often cited by underclassmen as being the two most successful "players" in Lincoln City High, managing to seduce nearly the entire cheerleading team in one weekend.

Despite his popularity and meticulously arranged physical appearance, Paul is without any recognizable form of common sense, or intelligence for that matter. The phrase "all brawn, no brain" is a fair assessment of his muscular exterior and utter lack of psycho-analytical abilities. He can fight his way out of a tough spot, but to call upon Paul for a logical stratagem is complete folly. Paul recently got a new haircut.

-----

I agree to the rules.

Stryker
05-31-2010, 05:37 PM
The Jersey Shore's invaded the RP, Run!

Lake
05-31-2010, 08:43 PM
I heard they recently got new haircuts.

rabbit
05-31-2010, 09:00 PM
Rotfl, Ok, just add that you agree to the rules, Morgan, and we're good.

Explain the haircut thing! XD That made me giggle.

CptxMorgan
05-31-2010, 09:03 PM
Rotfl, Ok, just add that you agree to the rules, Morgan, and we're good.

Explain the haircut thing! XD That made me giggle.

It's an important character point that will come into play sooner or later.

rabbit
05-31-2010, 09:06 PM
Okies. :]

ARandomHeretic
05-31-2010, 09:06 PM
For those who are wondering (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M)

rabbit
05-31-2010, 09:09 PM
Woooow... Tyler's gonna flip out on those two if they do something stupid.

ARandomHeretic
05-31-2010, 09:23 PM
We keep it legal. But we are stupid.

rabbit
05-31-2010, 09:48 PM
x] Ok, but Tyler's has a low stupidity tolerance. You'll see.

Stream
06-01-2010, 12:03 AM
I'm seriously considering a teacher or TA to keep you kids in line.

This is looking absolutely hilarious right now.

Edit @ Captain:

Nah, it's not "situation"; it's THE Situation!

Lake
06-01-2010, 12:07 AM
@ Stream: The Vietnam War veteran bus driver who's PTSD saves the students?

Stream
06-01-2010, 12:09 AM
… Bill?

rabbit
06-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Rotfl, ow, pain, side, laughing!

Seriously, join! :3

rabbit
06-01-2010, 04:37 AM
I just realized, I'm the only girl so far. Awesome. :]

Stream
06-01-2010, 05:18 AM
We need you for procreation!

Lake
06-01-2010, 05:59 PM
We need you for procreation!

-pedbear-

EDIT: She's 18. My bad.

rabbit
06-01-2010, 09:05 PM
rotfl, wow.

So, can we count on your for a teacher, Stream? ;D

Stream
06-01-2010, 10:41 PM
I wouldn't count on me for anything, just yet, I've got to plan some stuff out. Plus I'm awful with keeping up with a lot of RPs.

rabbit
06-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Oooh, Stream! Pleeeaaase? Lol!

No real pressure, dude, but we'd love to have you. :]

Lake
06-01-2010, 11:44 PM
You could always get killed off if it got too overwhelming. Fits perfectly with the Vietnam War Vet Bus Driver role I was talking about- teach us how to fend for ourselves, and then right when we think we have everything under control-BAM! Brain eaten.

rabbit
06-02-2010, 12:04 AM
rotflmao

Man, ok, Lake. You've won official points.

Stream
06-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Oh, god, I keep rechecking this to make sure no one's dwindling down the final three spots.

That, and Heretic/Capt's characters make me giggle, in a good way.

ARandomHeretic
06-02-2010, 11:52 AM
That, and Heretic/Capt's characters make me giggle, in a good way.

We do it for the kids.

Stream
06-02-2010, 12:03 PM
And the memory of snookie?

TheDashingRogue
06-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Right - there appears to be a severe lack of representation in this RP ;) You'll see what I mean in the appearance section of my sheet.

* Name: Bob Crowly
* Appearance: http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/nov2008/6/7/88456D95-D68F-08BB-A1F056AA376BD876.jpg
* Grade: 12 (required, it’s a senior trip, unless you’re a teacher)
* Personal information: Bob is a very sincere and thoughtful individual who is more than a little partial to fast food. He isn't the most popular kid in his year, but he isn't a complete loner either, Bob likes to think of himself as a regular member of the crowd. He has been bullied in the past due to his weight but recently he has found a talent for music in the school band as a trumpet player. He hopes to take up music professionally as a teacher after leaving High School and looks forward to spending time with his peers on the senior trip (provided there isn't a huge amount of walking to be done)

I agree to the rules on pain of death.

Stryker
06-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Hehe, that's funny. A vietnam vet that pointed out procreation to an 18 year old. And we want him driving our bus, Lol!

ARandomHeretic
06-02-2010, 09:29 PM
And the memory of snookie?

Unfortunately, yes. She was believed to be devoured by zombies at a recent pep rally.

Stream
06-02-2010, 09:47 PM
The unpopular kid's wearing a patriots shirt. Shocker.

/sarcasm

rabbit
06-02-2010, 09:52 PM
-Falls over giggling.- You guys crack me up! Omg!

Also, accepted! Glad someone did that, you know? :] Just sayin'.

Stream
06-02-2010, 09:56 PM
You guys have me set on being a bus-driver, huh?

TheDashingRogue
06-02-2010, 10:02 PM
"Ok everybody, stay away from the cars..."

Stream
06-02-2010, 10:03 PM
I shoot it for fun, anyways, the safe house is always like right there.

rabbit
06-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Ok, see, now you've lost me...

But yes! It seems we have you set for the bus driver. xD I may add one more available spot... What do you guys think?

TheDashingRogue
06-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Yeah, but in No# 2 that's when the jockey jumps you and your team berates you for speshulness whilst leaving you to die.

I always opt for the run through the entire level and let my team mates soak up the Zeds tactic. It works up until the point where I run into a tank.

Lake
06-02-2010, 10:06 PM
(provided there isn't a huge amount of walking to be done)

I hope he won't mind running for his life.

Think of it as a class, Stream. Some people are magicians, others assassins, but some are born to drive. A bus, that is.

BUS DRIVAAAAAAA!!!

ARandomHeretic
06-02-2010, 10:07 PM
The unpopular kid's wearing a patriots shirt. Shocker.

/sarcasm

Ouch. As a Patriot's fan, that cuts pretty deep.

TheDashingRogue
06-02-2010, 10:08 PM

Depends what kind of Zeds they are ;) He may just have to jog for his life.

Although either way he's disadvantaged.

Lake
06-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Depends what kind of Zeds they are ;) He may just have to jog for his life.

Although either way he's disadvantaged.

Unless, of course, they are Michael Jackson zombies. Funk them with thriller, and you're set.

Stream
06-02-2010, 10:16 PM

Think of it as a class, Stream. Some people are magicians, others assassins, but some are born to drive. A bus, that is.

BUS DRIVAAAAAAA!!!

I'm really tempted to sig that.

Also, Lake, your old sig brightened my day. And now… i've just lost hope in humanity.

Lake
06-02-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm really tempted to sig that.

Also, Lake, your old sig brightened my day. And now… i've just lost hope in humanity.

The one about rainymood? If not, I can't say I remember which one.

Unless you're actually talking about my older avatar. I still got it on here, for special occasions. :D

Stream
06-02-2010, 10:24 PM
The shark one?

rabbit
06-02-2010, 10:32 PM
@.@ -floats in a sea of testosterone-induced confusion.-

Lake
06-02-2010, 10:34 PM
I'll change back, the pink-purple-yellow-orange hybrid in this one is starting to hurt my eyes. :GZ:

rabbit
06-03-2010, 04:19 AM
Also! Just in case anyone was curious or didn't know, ASB stands for associated student body - they're the student government and have representatives from each class (grade level, I mean) and they organize student functions, which is why my character was able to organize the trip in the first place. :]

Stryker
06-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Also, Bliss and I have agreed that this will startup hopefully by this Sunday with or without the last two slots filled. If you want in after we've started, you can still get in no problem.

Anne Bonny
06-06-2010, 06:00 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/withfilter2-1.jpg (http://twitter.com/RPAdventures)

ARandomHeretic
06-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Pauly D approves of this endorsement.

rabbit
06-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Ok, Styker and I should have the IC up by this evening.

Familiar
06-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Hope this is still open...

# Name: Gavin MacAdam
# Age: 18
# Gender: Male
# Appearance: <OOC> Sorry, I know you said pictures preferred, but it's hard to find a picture for the character I have in my head... you'll see</OOC>

Tall muscular, medium length black hair and blue eyes. Gavin should actually be, and once was, a fairly attractive guy. The problem is that his most noticeable feature, an extensive patchwork of raw, red, burn scars, tend to detract from people's overall impression of his looks. A result of a recent house-fire the scars cover the majority of the right side of Gavin's body almost universally.

# Grade: 12
# Personal information: Popular? No. Unpopular? No. In the eyes of his classmates, Gavin exists in the state of not-existing. He's not just another face in the crowd, or another filled seat; he is a void: purposely ignored, almost universally. This suits him fine, for the most part. He never really liked people much anyways, so the breathing room they give him isn't unappreciated. Those that do talk to him will discover a bright individual; sparse with his words, but unerringly polite in any conversation. The only real problem he has with interaction is that, as time goes on, he's getting more and more out of practice.

I Agree to all rules, present and future.

rabbit
06-07-2010, 03:35 AM
Accepted! Will add you to the roster.

Ok guys, I know I said I'd have the IC up today, but I'ma bump it back to tomorrow or Tueday because I have a massive headache and it took me all day to do one post for Prey. x.x

rabbit
06-09-2010, 02:52 AM
-Groans, pulling a blanket over her head.- I'm working on it! I swear! This is my first starting kick-off post - like, pretty much ever -and I'm floundering. Bare with me! I beg you!

rabbit
06-09-2010, 04:26 AM
IMPORTANT!

Ok, so - we're leaving from the school on two buses. -Holds up her index and middle finger to emphasize "two."-

You all need to decide which bus you'll be one.

Let me know!

Here, or via PM, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Also, I SWEAR I'll have the IC up tomorrow. SWEAR!

Stryker
06-09-2010, 04:33 AM
Eh, we'll have it up as soon as we can. Bear with us. *Thumbs up*

Familiar
06-09-2010, 04:55 AM
I'll be on the first I suppose.

TheDashingRogue
06-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Second because like hell am I taking part in the rush to get to the first bus and the back seats. Not sure if that's a tradition that exists elsewhere, but all the cool kids sit on the very back seats of the number 1 bus.

And the number 2 bus is filled with the unhealthy or disinterested ;)

ARandomHeretic
06-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Pauly and Mikey (CptxMorgan) will be on bus number 1.

Stryker
06-09-2010, 06:39 PM
I'll be on 2.

Stream
06-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Ninja'd.

rabbit
06-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Ninja'd?

ALSO! IC IS FINALLY UP! :D

YAAAAY!

IN CHARACTER THREAD! (http://74.220.215.108/~rolepla3/forum/showthread.php?p=234224#post234224)

rabbit
06-10-2010, 02:08 AM
Also! Everyone has their bus! :D

Bus One:
Michael Sorrentino by CptxMorgan
Paul E. DelVecchio by ARandomHeretic

Bus Two:
Tyler Anne Micello by Lady of Shalott
Ian Czarnecki by Lake
Bob Crowly by TheDashingRogue
Josh Tallows by Angel Styker
Gavin MacAdam by Familiar

Stream
06-10-2010, 02:28 AM
I don't think I can resist the urge to make a teacher.

rabbit
06-10-2010, 02:45 AM
doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit

TheDashingRogue
06-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Hey I just realised you called my character unpopular like 4 pages back! Not cool man! Not cool!

rabbit
06-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Great posts so far, guys! :3 Waiting on the reeest!

Lake
06-12-2010, 03:28 AM
Finally back, IC post going up shortly.

rabbit
06-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Yaay! Welcome back, Lake. :3

rabbit
06-13-2010, 09:57 PM
People who have posted:

Myself
Lake
Familiar
Angel Stryker
TheDashingRogue

The rest of you: GET ON IT, YO! XD
Nono, it's ok, honest, I just get crazy anxious~

Also, worried that you guys won't post cause, like... I dunno, I don't want this dying, y'know?

Lake
06-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Then we'd have an actual field trip of the dead.

-amhappy-

rabbit
06-14-2010, 02:09 AM
... -Applauds Lake.- Clever.

Stryker
06-14-2010, 05:29 AM
Ohohohooo~

You say Field Trip of the dead! Because if this die, then it dead!

And this whole thing called Field Trip of the Dead!

The irony! Ohohooo~

...Sorry, just finished watching that episode of Family Guy.... I'll go now. *Trots off*

Familiar
06-14-2010, 06:44 AM
Trot off to the IC! (or have you posted yet. I'm too lazy to check :) )

And if I might make a humble suggestion, why don't we get the buses there and underway so that we can start events moving? Gives a little bit of incentive to the late posters, but they can still catch up easily enough.

rabbit
06-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I thought about doing that much, just worried it'd also discourage those who haven't posted.

Thoughts?

TheDashingRogue
06-14-2010, 09:23 PM
I WUNTZ MAH BUSS!!11!!

rabbit
06-14-2010, 09:43 PM
o.o; Well then. YOU SHALL GIT CHUR BUZZZ!!!!!!!111!!11one!exclamation!!!1

Familiar
06-15-2010, 12:48 AM
Sorry, is there any way I can switch buses? Everyone active is on bus two...

rabbit
06-15-2010, 01:52 AM
Lol! Sure. xD (May be a good thing you switched...?) ;D

rabbit
06-18-2010, 02:10 AM
:\ Ok, I did the bus arrival post and no one has posted since - what's going on, guys? Should I be worried?

Familiar
06-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Just posted. I'm not going anywhere at least...

Oh, BTW, Dashing: I didn't purposely ignore your character, but when you're main trait is being unnoticed I can't exactly have my character remember you... :)

rabbit
06-18-2010, 03:47 AM
Ok, thank you Familiar darling, but Tyler's telling students which bus to go to - since she presented the idea to go and she's a senior, she was given the responsibility - and it was a character interaction oppertunity for Tyler and everyone, you know? Good post though, maybe a minor change? <333

Stryker
06-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Shhh and let the man post, bliss.

>.>
<.<;

*Hugs*

Familiar
06-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Ah, sorry, sorry >_<

Missed that detail, I'll go edit it now.

Edit: edited (very meta...)

Lake
06-18-2010, 05:16 PM
I'll get up another IC post, but then I unfortunately will be gone until late sunday night, monday afternoon at the latest. Apologize for hindering the story, Bliss, you can control Ian if this RP really gets moving.

Thanks for putting up with me! (flame)

rabbit
06-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Nono! Everyone that has posted is doing really well! I love you guys! Lol!

I'm just concerned, since we're missing like, half of the cast - Morgan, Dashing, and Random's characters... Does anyone know where they are?

Stryker
06-19-2010, 04:13 AM
I think Dashing's come across a busy week and I'm pretty sure the same goes for Morgan and Random.

TheDashingRogue
06-19-2010, 09:50 AM
I think that would pass a cohesive post...

PTFO's X(

rabbit
06-22-2010, 10:19 PM
Ok guys, I'll have another post moving us along later today. If anyone wants to get another few posts in, now would be the time.

Also, we officially have no one on bus one - I've removed Morgan and Random from the cast for their lack of activity. I gave them until 9 PM last night my time to post or contact me and neither of them did, so we're moving on. I will still be accepting characters - there will be plenty of opportunities to be thrown into a gaggle of high schoolers along the way.

Stryker
06-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Yeah, there will be opportunities for entry into this thing later. All you have to do is say you want in and have a sheet ready and we'll work with you.

rabbit
06-23-2010, 12:37 AM
Styykkker! Gitchurbuttonmsn?

Mosaic
07-01-2010, 05:09 AM
Alright I'm interested in this if those last three spots are still available.

rabbit
07-01-2010, 10:47 PM
YES! VERY AVAILABLE! ; . ; Mo ♥
Get a sheet up ASAP and I won't post anything in the IC again until you get your first post in, ok? Evan also sent me a PM about his interest, so I'll wait for him too.

Lake
07-01-2010, 11:22 PM
So we're still going through with this?

Mosaic
07-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Would you be willing to let me play stoner character? Zombie weed FTW!?

rabbit
07-02-2010, 04:11 AM
UHM!

Even though it's in mature...

:\ Because of my personal issues with underage drug use (if you're 18 I really don't care, you're considered an "adult" in my country), I'm going to say no - if your character is underage. If you wanna make him a flunkie or something who's in his second year of 12th grade, sure.

If that isn't a good answer (which I normally don't think mine are...) just do the character and I'll tell you what I think.

Sorry for being a stick in the mud - I just stick by my principles, and since it's my roleplay and junk... ;p

Mosaic
07-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Eh no big deal, i just figured it'd be interesting. That's why I asked, i wanted to make sure the idea was cool by you. I'll get something different cooked up here.

Evan_Diablo
07-02-2010, 05:59 AM
I'd love to get more info on Mr. Stockton (if he's chaperoning the field trip). Unless you have NPC plans for him I'd love to play him. If not I can always make random teacher X.

Stryker
07-02-2010, 04:49 PM
As far as I know, Bliss and I never really put alot of backstory and thought behind him. We were mainly going to NPC him to keep the story moving, as far as I know you can bang out a CS for him if you want and take control.

Lake
07-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Alright, as the consensus seems that this RP is still alive (which is great!) I wanted to inform everyone that I'll be gone for the next two weeks for two different camps, one where I am a camper, the other where I am a counselor.

Feel free to have Ian's brain eaten or to keep him alive until I get back. Whatever's best for the roleplay.

But yeah, I won't be back until the 17th. :B

rabbit
07-02-2010, 10:29 PM
We'll miss you, Lake!

Stryker
07-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Yeah, have fun Lake.

rabbit
07-03-2010, 09:50 PM
So! Please look at my absense thread. :( sorry guys! Let's put it on hold for a little, ok?

Evan_Diablo
07-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Name: Trevor Stockton
Grade: History Teacher
Appearance:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/01/article-1189996-00353C9000000258-902_233x349.jpgAs picture except with short brown hair.

Personal Information:
Has been teaching at LCHS for almost 10 years now as the history teacher so is well aquainted with most of the staff and some of the brighter students passing through it's halls. He's generally well liked by the students that do their work but for those that don't he's retained loathing due to his nature of pushing his students to high standards. Keeping himself to the same high standards that he keeps his students he is almost constantly reading new books factual or fiction. He's only been the director of the ASB for the past year though so is hoping to 'make his mark' so to speak with the upcoming field trip for the seniors and hopes that there won't be any major incidents along the way.
Teaching has always been his life and passion which is the main cause, besides his nose constantly being in one book or another, of his lack of any social life beyond the school. A good side-effect of this is that he is fairly well versed in today's current technology especially anything concerning anything dealing with his books. He's very proud of his
E-book pad. Currently he's reading an old favorite of his, Stephen King's 'The Stand'.

And of course we agree to follow ze rules.

rabbit
07-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Accepted by me, just wait for Stryker to approve

Stryker
07-04-2010, 05:14 AM
Well, if the lady says you're good. You get a thumbs up from me.

Welcome to the team.

Familiar
07-04-2010, 05:20 AM
So when are we going to get started again? *fidgits*

Stryker
07-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Should be either tonight or tomorrow, Bliss's laptop died and should be back up tonight.

Evan_Diablo
07-05-2010, 03:14 AM
Awesome, do you want me to go ahead and post in the IC then?

rabbit
07-05-2010, 04:01 AM
I LIIIVE! :D

Anyways, yes, Evan, please post! :] Remember that Tyler came in and said hi to your character earlier before meeting everyone at the buses.

Evan_Diablo
07-05-2010, 04:02 AM
I do, was planning on actually thinking that convo between the teachers out and starting just before you walk in and going from there. Should have a post up by tomorrow evening at the latest.

rabbit
07-05-2010, 04:42 AM
Okie dokie! :] ♥

Evan_Diablo
07-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Also, I have talked another friend of mine into joining rpa. RockinRolla may be contacting you in regards to playing a bus driver possibly.

Stryker
07-05-2010, 08:19 PM
That'd be awesome, the more people that join and continue posting the better the story will be. If there's not many people in this, some stuff Bliss and I had in mind will have to be altered or cut out.

rabbit
07-05-2010, 09:19 PM
I second that. Please let him know that he needs to contact me soon. :]

Kebert Xela
07-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Hey, now this looks awesome! Howevz, I do have a couple of questions...

1. Is this rp still accepting? If not, it's all good.

2. If so, are there any genders or roles that you're in urgent need of? I'm pretty much pumped to take anything available.

Thanks! :D

rabbit
07-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Yes we are still accepting! It's first come, first served, and there are still two spots open on the list, but we'll open more spots if more people are interested. No roles or genders are needed, we'd prefer that you have complete control over creating your character! Have fun and we look forward to your sheet! Please have it posted as soon as possible!

Stryker
07-06-2010, 04:42 AM
Yeah, what she said.

And for those already accepted...

Ummm.....

Post?

Evan_Diablo
07-06-2010, 04:46 AM
lolz, sorry XP
Stuff came up tonight so I'll buckle down and post tomorrow.

Stryker
07-06-2010, 04:58 PM
No no no, I didn't mean you. You just joined, I more-or-less meant those that have been here since the beginning and haven't posted.

Evan_Diablo
07-06-2010, 11:43 PM
ah, oh well XD

Evan_Diablo
07-07-2010, 12:43 AM
By the by Angel, just thought you might wanna know that the image for your character isn't coming up in the spoiler anymore.

RollinRock
07-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Hello, I'm Evan's friend looking for the position of bus driver? Here's my initial take, let me know if I need to change anything.

Name: Kevin Balder
Grade: Bus Driver
Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair but keeps himself clean-shaven so he can keep his job. Generally he wears his old Army jacket over a faded 70's band shirt (Today it's AC/DC) and well-worn jeans. He has an old pair of sneakers since regulations demand he can not wear his more comfortable sandals. He also wears a pair of slim reading glasses over his green eyes though his vision is perfectly fine. He just likes the way they look.

http://blog.mlive.com/annarbornews_entertainment_impact/2009/03/small_SeanPenn.JPG

Shorter hair and glasses.

Former U.S. Army PFC Balder, he received a dishonorable discharge for repeated drug use. In his defense "It was just a little weed!" Smoking marijuana is a hobby he still continues to this day, albeit discreetly, kinda. The kids know him as very laid back and philosophical, but he doesn't toke up on the job or around the kids. He does have a cigarette pack on him that actually has six pre-rolled joints along with ten cigarettes. Generally he can be found on the bus, thumbing through a well-worn copy of Confucius' works. He attends online classes at the local community college, the reason he drives a bus for a living, and is working his way towards a degree in psychology.

And I agree wholeheartedly to da ruleses.

Evan_Diablo
07-07-2010, 03:40 AM
Post is up!

ARandomHeretic
07-07-2010, 06:50 AM
I would just like to apologize for my stint of inactivity. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to keep up with RP's these days. I was really looking forward to bringing a bit of the Jersey Shore to this RP but juggling with school and work, and then a family vacation this past week has been enough to restrict my participation.

Hopefully when I get more time to myself I'll be able to post more.

Stryker
07-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Hey, we all get busy from time to time. Thanks for saying something though so we know that you just weren't going all Situation on us and slacking off, lol.

rabbit
07-08-2010, 02:42 AM
Accepted by me, Rock. XD Look on his face cracks me up...

Getting a post written right now, by the way!

Familiar
07-08-2010, 02:55 AM
Fast times at Ridgemont High? Awesome.

rabbit
07-08-2010, 03:26 AM
I love that movie. i ~ i

Also! Posted! :D

Addressed your character, Rock - you don't have to go directly to some hyper/excited high school student telling you to do your job, though of course, just don't ignore me. XD I hate that.

Uuuuh, just a little hyper myself right now so.... sosososo... Yeah. :]

Stryker
07-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Calm down, woman!

RollinRock
07-08-2010, 03:43 PM
I has posteded! And yes, that's Sean Penn from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I googled "Chill Stoner Dude" and that was the best pic on the first page.

rabbit
07-08-2010, 10:21 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE STRYKER! -Hisses at him, then shrinks and crawls into his pocket; peeks out.-

Mosaic
07-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Name: Trent Besner
Appearance: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/M8412/IMG_2906.jpg
Personal Information: Trent gives off the air of a slacker who doesn't give a care about much, let alone his own grades (by his appearance in class). He carries a skull bandana with him that he will wear on some days between classes to spook students at random points in the halls or bathrooms, by folding the bandana in half so that the jaw is showing only and ties it over his mouth so that you see his upper face and then bony jaw if your not paying attention to details, small pranks and a select few classes are about the few things he puts effort into. In class if you even looked at him, you would often find him sleeping through each class, but look at his grades and you'd swear he studies like everyone else. He sees school as a reason to get out of the house, he sleeps through classes and skims his books over the material that was covered that day just to make sure he stays with the class. And if he doesn't feel like doing much during school, he'll read ahead at home. He keeps his grades above A-'s because of the agreement he and his parents have, if he graduates in the top 20 of his class, they'll pay for any motorcycle he wants, and he really loves motorcycles.
Some of the teachers that see his grades tell him he is wasting his mind over the fact that he wants to be a car and motorcycle mechanic when he graduates.
He was held back in middle school because he didn't care about his grades and failed 3 classes, english, history, and physical sciences. The thing that got him in was his 2046 score on the SAT.
In his mind he really doesn't "learn" in his courses, he simply memorizes information that he needs to repeat in order to get the hell out of school and move on with his life
The only courses he really has any interest in, in other words the only classes he actually learns in, are mathematics, chemistry, and physics.

I only built him like this cause this is how i was in high school, minus the indifferent attitude.

and I agree to your rules.

Stryker
07-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Well, you get the seal of approval from me.

rabbit
07-09-2010, 04:33 AM
Looks good - I'd suggest, when posting, assuming a position already on the bus and not running to try and catch it.

Mosaic
07-09-2010, 05:10 AM
yeah i kinda was figuring being on the bus already.

And the photo is up now, its the best I've got on right now.

Hold on i had put a few minor details in there that didn't get put in there on my last edit before the picture...fuuuuck hold on.

rabbit
07-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Again, looks good. :]

Familiar
07-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Hmm, normally I hate to do this, but in this case, I really just can't think of anything of any interest to post. Downside of playing a withdrawn character I suppose. Just assume I'm on the bus in lieu of an IC post saying 'he sat down on the bus'.

rabbit
07-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Hahaha, all right. :]

RollinRock
07-15-2010, 03:37 PM
*Poke poke* Still alive here?

Evan_Diablo
07-15-2010, 10:46 PM
I am, just waiting on braindead *cough* I mean Legion to post.

Mosaic
07-16-2010, 05:55 AM
Oiy I'm working on one, mainly reading the IC when I have the chance. I don't go into work until 6 tomorrow, so I should be able to get something up.

Stryker
07-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Sorry for the inactivity on our parts. Bliss is busy with something and I've hit a bit of a rough patch. So please bear with us.

Evan_Diablo
07-17-2010, 03:05 AM
Not to be rude but any guesstimation as to when you guys might be able to post again?

Stryker
07-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Well, I'll try to have something up either later today or tomorrow. I'm not sure about Bliss though.

Stryker
07-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Ok, for everyone that is still in this. I'd like an establishing post of at least a paragraph for the bus for two reasons.

1. To see who is still here.
2. Buy a little time for Bliss to return without this thing going dead.

If possible, it'd be best to have everyone's bus post up by friday or saturday if it's possible. Thanks.

Familiar
07-21-2010, 02:51 AM
Well, mine's up, and it's just as shitty as I said it would be.

Sorry, I just really didn't have much of anything to say.

Stryker
07-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Hey, it's fine. At least you've put something up.

RollinRock
07-25-2010, 12:43 AM
Should I go ahead and get the ol' yellow box moving or are we waiting for another student to post?

Stryker
07-25-2010, 04:25 AM
Well I do declare, let's blow this popsicle stand!

RollinRock
07-30-2010, 02:59 AM
I has posteded.

rabbit
07-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Ok. I'm dragging myself out of the hole I've been in! Lets get this movin' people! -Blows kisses.-

Stryker
08-01-2010, 04:42 AM
Yay, fearless leader's back!

Familiar
08-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Hmmmm, new IC post...

*goes and checks*

Awwww... Still no zombies...

I'm REALLY beginning to regret playing this introverted character! I'll get a post up soon anyways...

Nichal
08-01-2010, 05:52 AM
Name: Ryan Wilson
Appearance: http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/spider_man_2/tobey_maguire/spiderman7.jpg
Personal information:

Ryan has never been the most popular kid in school. It's not because of his looks or his social skills, but instead just by the school hierarchy. Ever since Junior High School, the jocks considered him to be either a punchingbag or an object of humiliatation.

He's always been the cool head over this torture though. Maybe he just got use to it, or maybe even he's decided that if he fights back it'll just get worse. Instead, he focuses on his grades. He has lined up a wonderful college to go to, especially since it has the best cirriculum for his major, Physics. He knows once he's finished there, he can always come back and rub it in the noses of his old bullies. Then, he can have the last laugh.

Oh and I agree to the rules and stuffs

Familiar
08-01-2010, 06:09 AM
..and then he got bitten by a radioactive spider, turned into a masked wrestler, got his uncle killed, and wound up fighting a variety of costumed villains.

Anonymous Crowd: "BOOOOO! BOOOOOOO!"

Alright, sorry... I just had to do it.

Anyways, I've posted, and I've learned something interesting about my posting style. Apparently, posting while drinking wine causes me to become overly poetic, beat the rule of threes to within an inch of its life, and abuse commas with wanton disregard.

So, sorry about that.... :)

Nichal
08-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Actually it was a radioactive hamster, did some security work for a firm, got his cat killed, and became a costumed villian. >.>

I mean...what?

Familiar
08-01-2010, 06:58 AM
I have to admit, the nefarious Doctor Hamster, perpetrator of various burrowing and woodchip related capers, sounds like a very interesting character to play...

rabbit
08-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Bahahaha! You guys are funny! Also, accepted by me, Nic. :) again, also, zombies will be around soon. ;p

Stryker
08-01-2010, 11:25 PM
If the lady accepts, I accept. And sorry for the horribly short post, I knew I just get something up but I had nothing really going on in my head.

rabbit
08-03-2010, 08:42 AM
See to your PMs, Stryker. -Blows his a cheery kiss.-

Ok, so! What's going on with me, irl? Well! GUESS WHO'S READING THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE BY MAX BROOKS! Yes. That'd be me. SO! I am picking up some useful tips to use in our rp and have a few ideas of where its gonna head! -- Wha? What do you mean, you thought I had it all planned out? BWAHAHA! You're cute. :]

No, actually, I like a lot of my roleplays to be character driven - speaking of which, some of you are gonna get a stiletto up your derriere if you don't post! -Gives an affectionate, completely and all-too innocent wink.-

Questions? Concerns? Just talk to me! Also, please let me know if you're going to be away in the future - the turning point where we get to the zombies is coming up in the next couple of posts and I'd like to know if I'll be needing to leash anyone.

... Not in the keep-you-as-a-zombie-pet kinda way (that always gets people killed - I've told my own mother I couldn't keep her as a zombie if she were bitten... Anywho!), more in the act-for-this-person-while-they-are-gone kinda way. Got me? Anywho! :3 Yeah. Questions or concerns? PM me! -Bounces away, wondering why she's so hyper at 2:42 AM.-

Also, STILL THE ONLY GIRL! XD

rabbit
08-09-2010, 07:26 AM
....? Hullo?

Familiar
08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm still here, for what that's worth.

rabbit
08-12-2010, 05:29 AM
I DUNNO WHERE THE EFF MY CO-GM IS! D: -Face+desk, cries.-

Stryker
08-13-2010, 04:34 AM
>.>
<.<

Um, I'm right here. *Waves his hand in the air*

rabbit
08-19-2010, 05:00 AM
-Slaps him in the shoulder.- u.u Help me do a roll-call, please? PM or leave profile messages on our roleplayers, please?

Evan_Diablo
08-30-2010, 04:07 AM
I'm here too, been in and out with things being as there hasn't been much in the way of activity. Any idea when we're gonna be able to do stuff again or are we still waiting on people?

Stryker
08-30-2010, 04:45 PM
I thought I was going to be out for this week but it turns out I'm still here. So I can say on behalf of me that I'm not willing to let Bliss' RP die and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure it doesn't do that.

I'll be going to everyone that has signed up at one point for this RP and leaving a message on their profiles asking them to post between now and wednesday. If they don't, as far as I'm concerned their zombie fodder.

Bliss, I'll be waiting for you on either yahoo or via PM.

Familiar
08-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I'm still here. Just can't really do an IC post as I don't have anything to react to...

Stryker
08-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Bliss and I will handle that shortly, no worries.

RollinRock
09-04-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm still here! Working on getting a new job though. Just had my psyche evaluation, so we'll see if I'm sane enough for law enforcement.

rabbit
09-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Eeeep! Sorry! I've been really busy with stuff going on here on my end~ I'm on a friend's computer at the moment and don't want to be too much of a bother, so I'll get on and see what I can do when I get home! Angel, thank you! T_T -Hugs him.-

Evan_Diablo
09-20-2010, 02:54 PM
So I'm kinda guessing that this thing has pretty much died...

Stryker
09-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Honestly, I have no clue. I haven't been able to contact Bliss in almost a month. She's really really busy with stuff at the moment.

Evan_Diablo
09-26-2010, 01:28 AM
Okies, well if this thread comes back from the dead just pm me or something.