PDA

View Full Version : RPA Mafia, Version 1.0- Game over, Mafia Wins!

Pages : [1] 2

Froggy
04-23-2013, 01:23 AM
Welcome to RPA Mafia! This game will be hosted by myself [Juni_Bear], and my co-host [SQJPure]. This game contains a number of elements and players to keep it alive, and is rather...different than any other game on RPA. There are two main phases within this game, the 'Day' phase, and the 'Night' phase. The 'Day' phase is where the outspoken action happens, where the clues are left behind: this is for discussion purposes and voting. The ultimate goal of the day phase is to make a lynch, and be it the correct one.

The 'Night' phase belongs to the power roles, such as the mobsters. They decide which townies pose as a greater threat to them, and whom to kill. It is their responsibility to PM either myself, or SQJPure their final decisions. Each phase will last for up to [THREE] real-time days. Sign-ups for this game will last for two weeks, until 8:23PM USA Central time on Monday, May 6th, OR until we have enough players, at which point myself and Pure will be sending out role PMs to the players.

Please read the following rules, as it will help explain the game more in-depth. It is the ultimate goal of the mafia to win, and it is the ultimate goal of the townies to win...depending upon who's side you're on. The number of mafias depends upon the number of players we have in general, and in order for them to win, they must consume at least HALF of the population of players. In order for the town to win, they must kill off all of the mafia before it's too late. This is done through discussion and analyzing player posts, as well as strategy.

Rules:

1. Please, this is perhaps the most important rule of mafia games, no flame wars. This game can become rather competitive and you will be auto-lynched by the GM, myself, if it cannot be controlled.

2. The second most important rule in this game- you may NOT edit your posts. For this reason, Merry Gentry has so kindly agreed to allow double posting IN THIS GAME so long as it does not get out of hand. Again, if it does you will be auto-lynched.

3. Another important rule of mafia is this- you may NOT discuss details of this game with ANYONE outside of this thread. No plotting, no discussing any details about it. Naturally we cannot tell who is guilty of this and who is not, but if you are reported you will be auto-lynched. The only exception to this rule is the mafiosos whom are allowed to PM/ IM each other during the NIGHT PHASE ONLY and must remain silent during the day phases.

4. No role-claiming. That is, please do not post anything sent to you via PM from the GM in the thread itself/ to others. If you really, really have an inkling to post a role- be it a fake one, and with my permission. HOWEVER, in doing this, you will usually end up with a target on your back no matter what role you should claim. If you feel as though you are about to be lynched, you may claim, but only towards the end of the day cycle!

5. No posting in the ‘IC’ thread after you’ve been killed/ lynched, that is what this thread is for along with recruitment.

6. All forum rules apply to this game as well, with the exceptions that Merry has so kindly given us.

7. Please try to be active, it is unfair to the other players if someone is not posting and they will likely policy lynch you so they don’t have to worry about it. If you are inactive for more than two straight day phases, I will auto-kill you in the night.

8. Other rules may be added as the need arises.

1. 10 players minimum required to start the game, though there is an unlimited number of players.

2. There are no double-lynches.

3. The game will be separated into two phases- Day phase, in which everyone will discuss a player to lynch and why- and the night phase, in which those with action roles will send their action to the GM.

4. When voting who to lynch, use this format: Vote: Juni_Bear; likewise, if you wish to change your vote: Unvote: Juni_Bear, Vote: ? in bold so that I can see them. Votes WILL NOT be counted if they are not bolded.
I know this seems like a lot of rules, but believe me- these are only in place to allow a better gaming experience, since this is such a special game. Below is a description of the BASIC roles that will be used in this game, though it will likely expand depending upon the level of interest

Townie- The townie has no abilities or powers. The ultimate goal of the ‘townie’ is to stay alive and not get killed during the night, or lynched during the day. The townie may voice his/her opinion on whom they believe to be mafia, and, place votes on who to lynch. The townie is not allowed to discuss the game with anyone outside of the thread.

Mafia- YOU are the mafia. You have the ability to investigate players, kill players, or stop the potential actions of players. You are the only ones allowed to discuss the game via PM/IM during the NIGHT PHASE ONLY. You may not reveal your role in-thread, and you may not reveal the roles of your fellow mobsters. You are allowed to partake in the daytime discussions and cast your vote towards a lynch.

Etc. roles, depending upon the level of interest/ my creativity.

The GM’s word is law! I will be using this format to single out my posts. Please do not use this format in the game, thank you!

Without further adue, I will begin the sign-up sheet:

1. Doughboy
2. Jarms48
3. Bee Bear
4. k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u.
5. Nazgul regular townie
6. Dark Xeno
7. Jeremor regular townie
8. Natora
9. Arcus
10. Goldenmyth
11. Craze Lynched in Day 2, Townie Investigator
12. Rho Aias VII Killed in Night 2, Regular Townie
13. Imp Killed in Night 2, Regular Townie

There is no specific order of role assignment, and therefore numbers will be passed out based off of order of sign-ups. Please feel free to ask either myself, or SQJPure if you have any questions. This is a SPECIAL version of RPA mafia, as I have spoken with two staff members and have been granted permission to create roles based off of their personalities, though I will not say whom exactly...it will have to be a MYSTERY!

And on a final note, due to the special circumstances of this game, I have been given permission to create TWO threads for this game. This is for sign-ups/ general discussion/ game updates, and once enough attention has been created, I will post the actual playing thread and roles will be PMed to the participants. Most of all, have fun!

DoughGuy
04-23-2013, 01:38 AM
Of course Im joining this! Cant wait :)

Jarms48
04-23-2013, 02:50 AM
Oh, I thought that's what it was! Love this game so much. Let me join!

Bee Bear
04-23-2013, 10:19 AM
I'd love to join. :)
Sign me up, please!

Chat Noir
04-23-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm in. I used to play this in my math class (It was a fun class, what can I say) and I loved it!

And since DG asked, I figured the least I could do is tease him a bit and then join. (The cheeky little hobo that he is.)

Froggy
04-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Yeay! So many players! Now we need a minimum of 6 more players to join! ^_^

*crosses fingers*

Hopefully SQJ can make his way here at some point :p

SQJ
04-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Sorry guys. Life has been insane ><

I'm here I'm here!
Now about this recruitment drive!!
I can't wait to get this part started!

Froggy
04-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Wooooooooooo! Now for more players ^_^

SQJ
04-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Six more players...O_O

Easy peasy? Lemon squeezy?

Bee Bear
04-25-2013, 07:49 PM
I'd join twice, but ... I don't think that's allowed. :>

Froggy
04-25-2013, 08:04 PM
AT LEAST six more players :p

And...wish you could Bee...I need to work on getting Merry and Craze to join XD

SQJ
04-25-2013, 08:21 PM
I will work on nagging MERRY!!

All mods should join....

because Juni said so...(she has JUST THAT MUCH CLOUT!)

John
04-25-2013, 08:27 PM
If I'm reading this properly, it sounds like Werewolf with the Mafiosos taking the place of the werewolves. If that's the case, I'm in.

Froggy
04-25-2013, 08:34 PM
You would have to explain to me that game so I can make the connections...but WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU!

DoughGuy
04-25-2013, 10:33 PM
I could have all my alter egos join, I swear we're all different people :lalala:

Chat Noir
04-26-2013, 02:06 AM
It's the same thing, Juni. Just you have werewolves eating people during the night instead of mafia throwing them into the river with cement blocks tied to their legs.

You'd have like a shaman that can save someone from a bite and a seer that can divine a different person each night to see if they're a wolf. As opposed to a doctor and an investigator respectively.

Froggy
04-26-2013, 02:48 AM
Exact same thing, just different titles. I can work that into the next game if this has success

Jarms48
04-26-2013, 04:51 AM
I've made and played 40k versions of this. :D

Froggy
04-26-2013, 04:58 AM
Then you know how to advertise for it! :hugg:

XD

Jarms48
04-26-2013, 05:07 AM
Advertise? That wasn't part of the deal!

DoughGuy
04-26-2013, 06:27 AM
It's part of the deal now Jarms!

It occurs to me The Replicants is just gonna turn into one big game of this XD

Jarms48
04-26-2013, 06:43 AM
I told you that weeks ago! It was like a 2 hour long conversation!

Ragnarok
04-26-2013, 06:56 AM
this looks interesting...Can i sign up?

Froggy
04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Yeay! If Naz joins then we only need 4 more people to start!

Quick, Naz, use your admin powers for recruitment! <3

...this should be fuuuuun. Especially if I can get Merry on board XD

Jeremor
04-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Hey sure, I'll give this a shot. Sign me up.

Froggy
04-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Three more slots open guys!

Natora
04-26-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm in. Doughy, you know me so well :P

Froggy
04-27-2013, 08:39 PM
C'mon guys, we need two more players!

Chat Noir
04-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Should I grab the rope?

Froggy
04-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Yes. I've sent a PM to Falcon, so we'll see how that goes. We already have the role PMs ready to be sent for the first fifteen players if we get more support before the signup deadlines. If not...you all have roles assigned and they will be sent out on the deadline day XD

Chat Noir
04-27-2013, 09:43 PM
I saw him eyeing the thread earlier... Don't know where the sneaky bird went, though.

I suppose I can start asking around, too, to see if people want to join C:

*Grabs the 'persuasion stick'*

Froggy
04-27-2013, 09:48 PM
He was probably looking at the link I sent him to this thread XD

I need to pester Merry at some point :P

DoughGuy
04-27-2013, 10:28 PM
Hopefully Noon will join when he sees my VM. Him and Falcon would be good :)

Chat Noir
04-27-2013, 10:29 PM
I asked Zan to join, but I don't know if he will :<

Froggy
04-27-2013, 10:50 PM
There can never be too many players, the more the better! More players=more chaos >: )

John
04-27-2013, 11:07 PM
You would have to explain to me that game so I can make the connections...but WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU!

Werewolf in a nutshell: Basically you have townies and were wolves. The job of the townies to figure out who the werewolves are while the werewolves get to eat someone at the end of each posting phase. The townies vote on who they think the werewolves are. The one with most votes gets excited. The game is over when there are only one townie or no werewolves left. There are also special roles like an investigator who can ask the GM one question per phase. The question is usually, "is person X a werewolf?" They are not allowed to share the information they get with the other players.

Incidentally, why is this in Downtown and not the Chat RP section?

Froggy
04-28-2013, 12:21 AM
Because this is a game? I told Merry it was going in dtown and she cleared it XD it isn't an RP, it is an actual game...it's just really different than the normal game.

Also...it's basically the same thing, except the mafias only kill at night and power roles are only used at night. Townies vote in the day and mafia wins when they consume more than half the population. Town wins when there are no more threats.

So...you in Naz?

Jarms48
04-28-2013, 12:24 AM
It's a bit of both really! The day phase is more RP orientated (describe your characters, put forward your case, vote to lynch), whilst the night phase is when all the gaming happens.

Froggy
04-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Actually, if you read the rules, it states that RP is optional. It also states to NOT describe anything about your character. People literally point fingers at each other for the smallest thing and you use those clues to figure out who is mafia. RP is optional. I would liiiike for everyone to re-read the rules as everything is fully explained in my first post.

Jarms48
04-28-2013, 12:42 AM
I read the rules. :I
And I've ran numerous Mafia games before, I know how it works. But I just enjoy the game more when I give the character a name, that's all I really do.

Chat Noir
04-28-2013, 12:58 AM
I'm just going to say right now.

BB is a wolf! GET HER!

Bee Bear
04-28-2013, 01:52 AM
D:

But Kure! Y U SO MEAN?!

John
04-28-2013, 02:04 AM
Because this is a game?

So...you in Naz?

So I won't get a badge for this one to go with my Werewolf ones? *frowny face*

Actually, if you read the rules, it states that RP is optional. It also states to NOT describe anything about your character. People literally point fingers at each other for the smallest thing and you use those clues to figure out who is mafia. RP is optional. I would liiiike for everyone to re-read the rules as everything is fully explained in my first post.

Wait a tick. No one said anything about reading.

Arcus
04-28-2013, 02:58 AM
ok, this seems to have been updated since I last saw it. That answered the questions that I had, so :) count me in

Froggy
04-28-2013, 03:45 AM
Well, Naz...if you join an RP you typically read the rules, right? In theory?

If someone joins a new website...they theoretically read the rules...right?

And if someone starts a new game, people have to read the first post to learn how to play it...right?

XD

And yeay! Glad to have you on board Arcus! It should be an interesting game...

Arcus
04-28-2013, 03:47 AM
:) ya, I played this once in rl and it was awesome. XD I even confused a find of mind by using her as part of my aliby

GoldenMyth
04-28-2013, 06:25 AM
I'm joining this thing! But I have to go to bed now. I'll be on tomorrow.

Froggy
04-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Yeeeeeay! I will start sending role PMs out ASAP. Everything is nearly finished, we just need to work on one more detail before we can send them out. You guys are awesome!

Heading to bed and will likewise be on later today.

Craze
04-28-2013, 07:48 PM
I don't think I quite understand the game yet, but I'll join for the sake of it. XD

(and because Juni asked me so many times ;] )

Arcus
04-28-2013, 07:52 PM
XD, well I think it will be fun

GoldenMyth
04-28-2013, 08:06 PM
I love Mafia! Especially when I play it with my church youth group!

Arcus
04-28-2013, 08:09 PM
:) I am glad we have enough people now

Chat Noir
04-28-2013, 08:10 PM
There's always room for more, though, so if you've got friends you should tie them up and force them to join! C:

Arcus
04-28-2013, 08:14 PM
...That sounds like fund

Froggy
04-28-2013, 08:44 PM
CRAZE!!!!!!!! I will send you a PM of details sir to catch you all up.

Attention everyone- we've got enough players to get this thing started, we have all the details and roles assigned... I will be sending out role PMs shortly, and I will 'drop the hammer' so to speak and start the in-game thread, which will be titled: The Mafia Trials of RPA. (open to suggestions) at some point this evening...sign ups will be available until then, and after that further entry into this game will be denied. So please... If you know of anyone who might want to join, they only have a few more hours to do so.

I would like everyone to familiarize themselves with the rules. There will be NO editing of posts whatsoever (I WILL FIND OUT!) and therefore Merry has so kindly granted us permission to double post- so long as it does not get out of hand.

Also, do NOT reveal your roles to anyone or so much as fake claim...unless you are about to be lynched and feel it is necessary for survival. If I see anything quoted from PMs sent by either myself or Pure, you will be auto-lynched. Please, please, please do not discuss this game with others outside of this thread unless your role specifically states that you may.

Those are the important ones that I felt necessary to remind you of...but please look over the others as well. I will send Naz and his thongs after you if anything gets out of hand.

GoldenMyth
04-28-2013, 08:46 PM
YEAH! Let's get this thing started!!!

Arcus
04-28-2013, 09:18 PM
-eye twitch- thongs

Chat Noir
04-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Juni, will you be telling us the role of the people who are voted out?

Like, obviously the mafia wont kill one of their own, but whoever the townies vote out. Will you let us know if we killed a mafia?

Froggy
04-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Yes to all of the above

Rhomeo
04-28-2013, 10:53 PM
I've been sent to this three times now, which is my limit before I give in and say yes.

String me up, I'm joining.

Jarms48
04-28-2013, 11:41 PM
We're going to die! D:

Rhomeo
04-28-2013, 11:52 PM
We're going to die! D:

Death is a preferable alternative to Communism.

Arcus
04-28-2013, 11:59 PM
... but what is the mafia is all that is left

Jarms48
04-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Death is a preferable alternative to Communism.

The mafia are Communists, it all makes sense.

Arcus
04-29-2013, 12:05 AM
that does make since

Froggy
04-29-2013, 12:33 AM
I am sending out role PMs now (curse the 90 second wait time!)

The hammer will officially drop once the last PM is sent, and I will create the new thread once I have received confirmation (via PM) from all of the players involved. There will be no more sign-ups after the last PM has been sent...you have all been warned!

Froggy
04-29-2013, 01:03 AM
HAMMER DROP! ALL PMS HAVE BEEN SENT! SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!- As is the discussion in this thread until the next results posting.

DoughGuy
04-29-2013, 01:04 AM
Hey Juni if you send me all the roles I can PM everyone without the 90 second limit :lalala:

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja Bear!

GoldenMyth
04-29-2013, 01:05 AM
This is the most awkward role I have EVER played in Mafia. Even stranger than the time I was Grandpa Smurf!

Arcus
04-29-2013, 01:05 AM
I SMELL TRICKERY!<---this is for dough

Froggy
04-29-2013, 01:08 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT EXTREMELY CLEAR THAT ALL ROLES WERE CHOSEN COMPLEEEEEEETELY AT RANDOM AND AS A RESULT YOU ALL ENDED UP WITH YOUR ROLES RANDOMLY...THERE WAS NO SYSTEM THAT I COULD BE BLAMED FOR!

Arcus
04-29-2013, 01:09 AM
XD understood

DoughGuy
04-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure XD
So should we stop posting here now or something?

Rhomeo
04-29-2013, 01:11 AM
So I'm a potato -completely- at random, huh?

Yeah, I find that hard to believe. :C

Froggy
04-29-2013, 01:12 AM
Yes.

GoldenMyth
04-29-2013, 01:22 AM
That doesn't sound nearly as weird as what I got

Arcus
04-29-2013, 01:25 AM
...I don't think we are suppose to tell people what we are suppose to be, also Aias. If what you said is true then I think I ate some of your cousins

Froggy
04-29-2013, 01:29 AM
No you aren't. Please, the next post in this thread should be mine informing everyone of a link to the 'Mafia Trials of RPA' game. NO more posting please. I only need a few more confirmations before we can start, which I should hopefully have by tomorrow.

Froggy
04-29-2013, 01:10 PM
Let the games....BEGIN (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43135&p=1444040#post1444040)!

Froggy
04-29-2013, 05:16 PM
you guys know RP is optional, right?

*willnotpostagainuntilsomeoneelsepostsXD

Arcus
04-29-2013, 05:29 PM
ya, but it is more fun if you do so is it not:)

Imp
04-29-2013, 07:07 PM
M-m-m-may I join?! =O

Froggy
04-29-2013, 07:35 PM
Hmmm....sign-ups technically closed last night, and all of the roles have been passed out. I'll PM you and see if we can work something out...............

But first, any oppositions from current players? Yay or Nay?

John
04-29-2013, 08:05 PM
Imp wants to join? Oh dear god NO! XD

The more the merrier I say.

Craze
04-29-2013, 08:27 PM
I was just about to say 'the more the merrier', but Naz beat me to it.

Froggy
04-29-2013, 09:00 PM
Beat you two to it....he's already been assigned a role...I can accept one more over the course of today, but after today the game will be too far along and I can't take anyone else.

Ragnarok
04-29-2013, 10:12 PM
wait...so we just accuse others? and/or protect them?

Froggy
04-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Just accuse...there aren't any powers during the day. PM me if you have any specific questions, 'kay?

Chat Noir
04-30-2013, 03:13 AM
Am I allowed to ask how many mafias there are among us?

GoldenMyth
04-30-2013, 03:57 AM
I'd like to know too, if possible.

Arcus
04-30-2013, 03:59 AM
I doubt Panda is gonna tell

Natora
04-30-2013, 05:18 AM
It would be very helpful information however...

Jarms48
04-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Though that's against the whole point of Mafia, it's an informed minority verses an uninformed majority.

Natora
04-30-2013, 05:50 AM
I suppose so....

Froggy
04-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Arcus and Jarms would be correct...you guys are on your own.

Craze
04-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Woohoo! c:

This game is fun ^^

Imp
05-01-2013, 03:31 AM
Hmmm anychance we could get either of the Mafia threads(or both) stickied?! =O

Froggy
05-01-2013, 03:36 AM
I doubt permanently... It helps to use the thread tools and subscribe to them, that way you have the link in your control panels. The rest is Naz's call since he's the higher-up in this game XD

DoughGuy
05-01-2013, 03:39 AM
Just tell Naz you'll make him invincible in return XD

Arcus
05-01-2013, 03:40 AM
NO THAT IS NOT FAIR!

Imp
05-01-2013, 03:43 AM
But the lazyness! O_O

THE LAZYNESS I HAAAAAAAVVVV-*lynched*

GoldenMyth
05-01-2013, 03:43 AM
I kind of drove myself into a corner for the actual game... Whoops. :P

Arcus
05-01-2013, 03:45 AM
it is fine, use the night phase to recover and come back tomorrow

DoughGuy
05-01-2013, 03:49 AM
If there is a tomorrow for you O.O
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUH

(Just to be clear this is purely a joke, no rule breaking going on)

Natora
05-01-2013, 04:39 AM
Do we vote in the thread or do we vote in PMs to Juni?

Jarms48
05-01-2013, 04:49 AM
Voting is done in the day phase in the actual thread. For example, I vote for Natora, though voting in the first turn is generally a bad idea, the odds of killing another townie are to high. (Obviously that vote doesn't count.)

Edit: Because this isn't the game thread: Grammatical errors.

Froggy
05-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Harms would be correct... That is the proper format to use while voting and you vote in the thread, during the day phase.

Arcus
05-01-2013, 04:22 PM
I agree with Jarms I think I am voting on day two

Craze
05-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Same for me. Voting at the start is not a good plan. xD

DoughGuy
05-01-2013, 10:32 PM
How long till today's voting ends?

Natora
05-01-2013, 10:39 PM
This day phase that we're in ends today.

Froggy
05-02-2013, 02:23 AM
I would like to make an adjustment, night phase will last until the previous date given, Saturday, May 4th, OR until I have received all night actions. Once all night actions have been turned in, I see no reason to keep the game in the night phase...however, you have UNTIL that date to give me those actions.

Thank you!

Rhomeo
05-02-2013, 02:48 AM
While voting on the first day is generally a bad idea, I do think that your odds are pretty good. It's a 50% chance that you'll get a mobster, while after the first night ends and a townie is killed it only goes up to a 53% chance you'll get a Mobster. That first day, with no voting, almost feels like a waste.

Natora
05-02-2013, 04:17 AM
It's not necessarily a 50% chance, since we don't know how many of the 13/14 are mobsters. Sorry... math major coming out.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand the whole, they either are or they are not, but that's a 50/50 that someone is a mobster, not that you choose a mobster.... It makes sense to me :P I understand your reasoning though.

Rhomeo
05-02-2013, 04:22 AM
I realised this about half an hour after I posted it, since I was originally stuck on the train of though that there were 7 Mobsters and 7 Townies, so my maths is all wrong. XD

Still, either way, your odds of picking out a Mobster don't increase exponentially until there are approximately... 8-10 people remaining.

It's not necessarily a 50% chance, since we don't know how many of the 13/14 are mobsters. Sorry... math major coming out.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand the whole, they either are or they are not, but that's a 50/50 that someone is a mobster, not that you choose a mobster.... It makes sense to me :P I understand your reasoning though.

Jarms48
05-02-2013, 04:26 AM
It would never be a 50-50 game, as I said earlier the game is a informed minority vs an uniformed majority. At best I would assume something around 60-40, with 60% of the players being the townies and 40% being the mafia.

Arcus
05-02-2013, 12:07 PM
I agree with Jarms, finding a mobster will be hard. So the 60/40 is a high number, and very well could be lower then that.

Froggy
05-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Please cease all posting during the night phase, thank you.

Froggy
05-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Attention-

I would like to remind the villagers of Suni of rule number two:

2. The second most important rule in this game- you may NOT edit your posts. For this reason, Merry Gentry has so kindly agreed to allow double posting IN THIS GAME so long as it does not get out of hand. Again, if it does you will be auto-lynched.

I've been going through the threads and I've noticed a couple of posts that had been edited, and I just wanted to bring this back to attention. We are allowed to Douple Post so long as it does not get out of hand, and I'm certain that Naz is looking for that as well as the other good staffers whom have joined this thread. *coughs* Thank you and sleep well.

John
05-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Just tell Naz you'll make him invincible in return XD

I already am. And yeah, I'll sticky them while I debate moving them to the Chat RP seciton.

Froggy
05-02-2013, 06:19 PM
D'aw...It's up to you really, I hadn't intended for this to be an RP, as I'd explained before, but the players seem to be more RP-oriented as well as game oriented. My only concern with that is that about half of this game is RP oriented, and some players aren't RPing full-time.

So it's up to you <3

Chat Noir
05-02-2013, 06:30 PM
I know you said no talking, but I can switch to RP easily if this thread was moved to the chat RP section.

I'm fairly sure that nobody else would mind, either (We are all on RPA to RP, are we not?)

Froggy
05-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Shall we leave it up to the players then? (I.e., everyone is allowed to discuss this issue here in thread) Or just move it? ^_^

John
05-02-2013, 06:54 PM
I leave it up to you, but take into account, the Chat RP section is a lot more loosely structured than the other sections. One liners are usually fine in Chat RPs.

Froggy
05-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Curse the decision making. I see no reason why we couldn't put this in chat, since it has become a bit more chat-style RP oriented anyway. I'll PM the members and inform them of the change once it's been made :hugg:

Craze
05-02-2013, 07:24 PM
What difference does it make actually? Between RPing and 'Forum Game'-ing?

Alice
05-02-2013, 10:44 PM
I know I'm totally coming out of nowhere but...

I second the decision that this should be moved to the Chat RP section. I think what makes a game a GAME is that anyone can participate without signups and it's ... a game. This is definitely an RP, even if it's in a different style, as there are signups and each participant has their own specific role...

p.s. yes i'm just saying this because it's messing with my sticky rotations
p.p.s. jk
p.p.p.s. or am i

What difference does it make actually? Between RPing and 'Forum Game'-ing?

Do you mean what would change in the RP if it was moved to Chat RP? Nothing significant. It just means including a line of in-character text would be REQUIRED, not optional, but y'all are doing that anyway so.... there wouldn't be a difference, it would just be in the right section.

Does that make sense? Sorry I forgot how to talk because my Chemistry test fried my brain cells.

Rhomeo
05-03-2013, 01:38 AM
Swapping it over to the Chat section wouldn't change anything from what I've noticed, everyone has been talking in a sort of "character-like" way. I suppose all I'd have to do is add actions and make my words come in quotation marks... which isn't that much to ask.

Feel free to change it whenever, I'm always watching. ;)

Arcus
05-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Ya, I am fine with moving to the chat

Froggy
05-03-2013, 04:25 AM
I didn't see it that way Alice, I had just been hoping to bring a different kind of game to D-town... I hadn't meant for it to turn into an RP, otherwise I would have placed it in the chat section to begin with <3

I'm fine with it being in chat. I just hope you guys (the mods) know that I would've put it there if I'd thought it'd turn out this way, rather than giving you guys more work to do XD <3

Alice
05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
No no no I totally understand it's okay! In the end, you may think it's a game and decide to leave it here or move it - it's your choice, I just offered my opinion. :) It's all good!

Craze
05-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Would be kinda cool to have it as a RP actually =D

Plus, we all get a badge if we complete it! *profit*

Arcus
05-03-2013, 04:17 PM
But then what for the people who end up getting killed would they get anything?

Craze
05-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Of course. I believe anyone who participates in the RP until the end (also when killed) gets a badge. Otherwise it won't really be fair.

Arcus
05-03-2013, 04:37 PM
It should be a mafia badge ^^ I just think it would be funny

Rhomeo
05-03-2013, 05:05 PM
So everyone gets a special badge for participating?
Seems legit!

Froggy
05-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Naz, you wanted a badge right? We can make a special mafia badge for completing it in the RP section XD

And yes, all the participants would get a badge.

Craze
05-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Ooh. That seems fancy. Allow me to discuss it with the Staff! :]

If not, then we should all get a Master Gamer badge at least.

Froggy
05-03-2013, 05:32 PM
No, no, nooo. You guys have already been discussing this thread waaaaay too much, and I was just picking on Naz XD. I don't want you guys having to deal with this game anymore than it already has been... Ya'll are way too busy and I don't want to add to your list of do's and discussion XD <3 I'm fine with it being moved to chat, and daytime will resume either tomorrow or whenever I get all the actions in...whichever happens first.

Craze
05-03-2013, 05:34 PM
No, it's fine! Making a badge isn't really that big of a deal... I think. XD

Froggy
05-03-2013, 05:38 PM
It's just extra work that isn't necessary XD...hence what I'm trying to avoid <3

Craze
05-03-2013, 05:40 PM
It's not much work, really! And they can always say no c:

Rhomeo
05-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Well, let's put it this way, if the staff in general wouldn't mind tossing around the idea of an RPA Mafia badge, that'd be a fun little addition, especially for later days if we do this again, and more people can get it... so on. Maybe even later down the track, special badge for participating in 'x' games?

Up to the staff, though, Master Gamer at the least would seem legit, even if it stays in the Forum Games section. But that's just my incessant need for finally getting above 3 badges talking, probably. XD

Craze
05-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Exacatacaly! We can do these things twice a year (or more?) and make them like, actual happenings. =D

Froggy
05-03-2013, 05:50 PM
I was planning once every other month XD! It's up to you, the staff, I just don't want to make anymore work than necessary :hugg:

Craze
05-03-2013, 05:52 PM
How about every two months? I mean, surely it would take longer than a month to finish a mafia game xD.

Froggy
05-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Let's see how this one goes and then we'll build a schedule. ^_^

Craze
05-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Yes, seems like a good idea. :p

Froggy
05-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Attention everyone: night phase will end a little early, as I have work from 4:30PM central time zone until around 1030-1130. I then have work at 730am-330PM, and family in town so I won't be on all weekend until Monday.

Night phase will end at roughly 12AM tonight, or sooner depending upon what time I get off. I will allow a [five] day day phase in order to make up for this.

If you have not sent me your actions, please do so by 11PM central time zone I can write up the hammer drop. Thank you!

GoldenMyth
05-04-2013, 04:36 AM
I need to get better involved with this. >:T

DoughGuy
05-04-2013, 04:38 AM
I need to stop being first to post after someone dies XD

GoldenMyth
05-04-2013, 04:39 AM
Yes. Yes you do. XD

Rhomeo
05-04-2013, 06:01 AM
Suspicion for posting first: +5
Suspicion for saying you should stop posting first: +10
Suspicion for agreeing with him: Infinity

Craze
05-04-2013, 06:10 AM
Yep. That wasn't the smartest things to say, Dough and Golden XD

Jarms48
05-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Weekend! Might not be active till Monday. :)

GoldenMyth
05-04-2013, 05:10 PM
What?! Excuse me for being awake at the time! Plus, I agree with just about anything that ends with a XD face! This is blasphemy! D8<

Rhomeo
05-05-2013, 03:42 AM
I should have gotten up earlier, I missed all the fun!

GoldenMyth
05-05-2013, 05:38 AM
I have to go to bed. Got a concert at church tomorrow. I'm not going to get suspected for this, am I?

Imp
05-05-2013, 05:40 AM
Hmmmmm >_>

;)

GoldenMyth
05-05-2013, 05:42 AM
But this concert is really, really impooortaaant! D:

DoughGuy
05-05-2013, 05:53 AM
Why are you disappearing Myth? Going to prepare the next crime scene hmm? XD

GoldenMyth
05-05-2013, 05:55 AM
It's 10:55 here, I have a curfew, and I have to get up early for my concert around 6:15. That explain things to you?

Chat Noir
05-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Concert? Go go Golden!

[If the next murder is done with a musical instrument we know who to take a closer look at >_>]

GoldenMyth
05-05-2013, 08:33 PM
1. It was this morning. I already did it.
2. I sing. Voice can't really be used as a murder weapon.
CAN'T PLAY AN INSTRUMENT FOR SQUAT, BUD 8D

Craze
05-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Voice not used as a weapon? Challenge accepted...

I mean, um, I totally didn't kill anyone. Or planned to kill anyone.

GoldenMyth
05-05-2013, 08:53 PM
That doesn't sound suspicious at all... :sarcasm:

Rhomeo
05-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Craze confirmed for insane.

Imp
05-06-2013, 01:58 AM
Hmmm...

WrlCEaYYbQU

Edit
Curse my IC post and the inability to edit it.
lol I always have something I wanna add to it after it has been posted...

GoldenMyth
05-06-2013, 02:13 AM
Hooray, I'm not the only one. :3

Arcus
05-06-2013, 02:17 AM
O and for the record, The voice can be used as a weapon. Its' just the effiency of the weapon that is questionable

GoldenMyth
05-06-2013, 02:23 AM
...Prove it. >_>

Rhomeo
05-06-2013, 02:25 AM
Like that whole shattering glass with your voice thing? Couldn't you shatter glass above someone and then puncture them from above? That'd be cool!

Froggy
05-06-2013, 02:58 AM
Remember to discuss things in-thread guys. This is for game updates, stats, and player updates...not general discussion.

Imp
05-06-2013, 03:35 AM
Says uhm... says the IC thread is closed.
Did I break it with my stupidity? =/

EDIT
Nvm. Seems some forum error occurred.

John
05-06-2013, 03:37 AM
I noticed it too and when I checked to see who closed it, well apparently I did. Blaming this one on my dying mouse. Sorry about that.

Froggy
05-06-2013, 03:42 AM
ADMIN SABOTAGE! I'm telling on yooooooou!

<3

On a related note, there are only three days left of this day phase before votes must be turned in.

GoldenMyth
05-06-2013, 03:50 AM
How do we turn in a vote?

John
05-06-2013, 03:52 AM
I'm guessing name who you think it is in a post.

Natora
05-06-2013, 04:36 AM
Yes but you bold and say I vote for Nazgul with your final decision.

Rhomeo
05-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Reading the rules, the format is:

Vote: [name]

Like I just did.

Jarms48
05-07-2013, 07:07 AM
I thought this was deleted! XD
When did it move?

DoughGuy
05-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Why weren't you subbed to it lol?
It moved 2 days ago i think.

Rhomeo
05-07-2013, 07:16 AM
I sub to any RP's I'm in. XD Best decision ever.

Jarms48
05-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Because I'm not having my notifications spammed by threads. Frak that, stop suggesting it Dough!

DoughGuy
05-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Umm what? Subs don't give you notifications ...

Jarms48
05-07-2013, 07:48 AM
*Puts a cloth doused with chloroform over Doughs mouth* Shh, shh, shh, you know nothing Dough Guy. The simple answer is no.

DoughGuy
05-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Hey but mmrblghygfhgy .... *unconscious*

Jarms48
05-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Good, good, sleep. *Walks away*

John
05-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Naz - Imp X Vote canceled because of irregularities. So... 0

Irregularities?

Edit: Sorry for posting this in the wrong thread originally. The mind starts to go with age.

Imp
05-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Yeeeaaahhh I was wondering why the vote wasn't counted. =/

Froggy
05-07-2013, 11:22 PM
That's fine Naz :hugg:

Irregularities= Mafia game rule #4:

4. When voting who to lynch, use this format: Vote: Juni_Bear; likewise, if you wish to change your vote: Unvote: Juni_Bear, Vote: ? in bold so that I can see them. Votes WILL NOT be counted if they are not bolded.

:D

Wister
05-09-2013, 12:52 AM
*smiles* I love this game. Perhaps I could join, if you have another game after this current one ends. (Which I do realize will not be very soon.)

Hmm. So, am I correct in saying that you only have no special roles (Doctor, Detective, etc.) right now?

GoldenMyth
05-09-2013, 12:53 AM
She has a different role assigned to each person. I'm not sure if we're accepting new players in the middle of the game- but I know Juni does!

Arcus
05-09-2013, 12:58 AM
I think juni said the day for accepting people past last week and Goldchu is right everyone has their own role

GoldenMyth
05-09-2013, 01:37 AM
Notta Goldchu. >:T

What?! Townie Investigator?!?! I can't believe this! Should've stayed lazy the whole time! D:
At the very least, I can accuse him of making himself sound like the mafia in visitor messages...

Froggy
05-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Visitor Messages?

Guys, I don't mean to sound like a whiny brat, but has anyone read the rules?

Please, please, PLEASE-

Rule number 3.

3. Another important rule of mafia is this- you may NOT discuss details of this game with ANYONE outside of this thread. No plotting, no discussing any details about it. Naturally we cannot tell who is guilty of this and who is not, but if you are reported you will be auto-lynched. The only exception to this rule is the mafiosos whom are allowed to PM/ IM each other during the NIGHT PHASE ONLY and must remain silent during the day phases.

I cannot express how important this is. Please do not make me start checking Visitor messages of all the players, I don't want to be like that. But if this continues, I WILL do so and I WILL auto-kill anyone caught discussing the details of this game. PLEASE follow the rules to this game, that way it's fair to EVERYONE. These rules are designed to keep balance and flow for this game, and I would really appreciate it if everyone did their best to follow them. Please, for my sake and for the sake of the rest of the players.

GoldenMyth
05-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Sorry. I didn't mean to. It just... happened. *Sulks in corner*

Froggy
05-09-2013, 02:16 AM
S'okay Golden...I know, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew. I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but it is part of the rules. This isn't just for you, this is for everyone.

You guys have been pretty great with this thread and following the rules- hell you've gotten a good 20 pages in ONE DAY cycle, over about five days! I'd say that's pretty awesome!

Is there anything I can do to make this game more fun and enjoyable for everyone? Yes, I'm temporarily opening this thread up for discussion and ideas, but otherwise no actual game-development discussion. You guys are ALL awesome, I just want you to be a little more conscious of the rules please :hugg:

GoldenMyth
05-09-2013, 02:21 AM
Okay. I'll try harder to remember ALL of the rules. Usually I'm bad at keeping them all in my head and I miss an important detail. Tis why I'm horrible at sports.
I can't really think of anything now. It's a hard game, but after all the times I've played at church I know it's supposed to be that way. Seems okay to me. :>

Arcus
05-09-2013, 02:22 AM
I had been wondering why you hadn't joined in

GoldenMyth
05-09-2013, 02:23 AM
She's the narrator/mayor. She is joining in with a different role. o3o

Arcus
05-09-2013, 02:24 AM
:( I know, I just feel like it should be fun for her as well

Froggy
05-09-2013, 02:25 AM
@ PPBG- unfortunately the deadline for sign-ups has passed, but if you'd like to reserve a spot for the next game, you are more than welcome to nab up the first spot <33333

Thanks for the input guys!

Craze
05-09-2013, 05:51 AM
Sorry Juni, I kinda forgot about the VM thingy... :S

EDIT:
And look what you've all done, Townies! I was on your side, for helvete's sake!

Rhomeo
05-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Townie Investigator, no less.

How unfortunate.

Wister
05-09-2013, 06:03 PM
@ PPBG- unfortunately the deadline for sign-ups has passed, but if you'd like to reserve a spot for the next game, you are more than welcome to nab up the first spot <33333

Thanks for the input guys!
I figured the deadlines have passed since the game had started.
Oo, okay, you do have roles! (Whoops, not supposed to talk about them...?)

May I reserve a spot then? Not that this game is very fast in it's online counterpart, but I'd like to play next game. ^^

Froggy
05-09-2013, 06:21 PM
You've got the first spot <3

Alanoth
05-09-2013, 07:47 PM
I'd like to reserve a spot too! *waves*

Froggy
05-09-2013, 07:51 PM
This game hasn't even gotten half way finished and we've got sign-ups for next game... XD!

You've got spot two for the next round!

Remember to send me your night actions by Monday, May 13th, at around 8PMish. As usual time subject to change :p

Froggy
05-12-2013, 03:44 PM
I'm leaving this up to you guys: would you like a three-day extension for the night phase? I haven't gotten any night actions and I recognize that it's mother's day weekend, so I'm offering to extend night phase through Thursday if you would like.

Any thoughts/opinions on the matter?

Arcus
05-12-2013, 03:50 PM
I am good with that

Imp
05-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Fine with me!

Bee Bear
05-12-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm fine with it too.

Chat Noir
05-12-2013, 06:11 PM
No issues here! :>

Froggy
05-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Night phase will be extended until Thursday, or sooner if I get all my actions by then...

Rhomeo
05-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Another three days of concentrating on other stuff? Cool!

Just kidding, I have nothing else to concentrate on, this is the most important RPA thing I'm doing at the moment.

GoldenMyth
05-13-2013, 03:27 AM
I got kidnapped to Wally World. D:
What did I miss?

Arcus
05-13-2013, 04:12 AM
nothing, only got an extension on time when Morning phase starts

Froggy
05-13-2013, 03:47 PM
I only need a few more night actions before we start. If I can get them today we'll go ahead and begin day 3....

Rhomeo
05-13-2013, 11:27 PM
Get those night actions in, guys!
DO IT

Froggy
05-14-2013, 01:28 AM
Welcome to Day Three.

Rhomeo
05-16-2013, 12:58 AM
As a dead man, I now post as an outsider.

I'd like to reserve the third spot, if you'll let me, please and thank you!

Also, Jarms mentioned something about "There being no actual clues". Since I'm used to Werewolf games, this kind of stumped me. I was always pretty sure that clues were half the game, since just going off of people's reactions could mean that if someone was really good at hiding their intentions, you could never guess what they really were. Most everyone knows enough about each other's personalities and quirks to be able to guess how they'd kill someone... otherwise, everyone might as well just die from heart attacks and not have creative deaths.

Just my two cents, really.

Froggy
05-16-2013, 02:01 AM
Harms would be correct. The size seven was no actual clue. I am giving no help to the townies, they must decide upon themselves whom is acting 'out of character...whom they feel is the mafia based off of who is the most suspicious. There are no clues, just try to use decent language and don't get frustrated with each other. Remember the ultimate rule in this game... No flame wars unless you want Naz to fire me and me close this thread before he has the chance XD!

Arcus
05-16-2013, 02:06 AM
....We are trying to find "evidence" more for the fun of it then thinking it will help, like I found a rock. They are everywhere, river rocks you can buy at some stores. The weapon that was found on day two, had been "contaminated" by Natora who was holding it. Again, it is simply more fun to pretend that there is something there.... But that is just my option, others may not agree.

Froggy
05-16-2013, 02:10 AM
That is a valid opinion, but it does not lead to whom the killer[s] are. It merely takes up time that should be spent discussing who is the mafia and who is innocent. Just some of the rare advice that I will give... Whilst I'm not biased one side or other, I want the townies to stand a -chance- at this game rather than waste time over what isn't there and look instead at what is.

Make sense?

Rhomeo
05-16-2013, 02:48 AM
Like I said, this confuses me. I must just be used to more intricate Werewolf games, because this is the first time I've seen a game of this type where there aren't actually any logical clues. For example, in one of the first Werewolf games I stalked, the way a person had been carried from their death spot to a new spot was in itself, a clue, as the person who was guilty had used a "fireman's hold" which someone had witnessed and testified on the new day. Ironically, one of the people who had a fleshed out background (Which we don't, but we'd be going off of what we know in general about each other) was, in fact, a fireman.

That's what I'm talking about. Going straight off of how people react in real time... doesn't feel right, it doesn't really make sense to me. I'll be more prepared for next time, but honestly, a lack of 'clues' feels like a wasted opportunity.

Arcus
05-16-2013, 03:03 AM
Ok, Panda now you are confusing me. You said that we are wasting time with stuff that isn't there, and should focus on what is there. But I thought that there wasn't anything there to begin with... so again confusion

Jarms48
05-16-2013, 04:20 AM
I've been telling you that this entire game, there is no hints, it's a game of suspicion. Clearly nobody listens to me, an informed minority verses an uninformed majority. I've said that time and time again.

Froggy
05-16-2013, 04:29 AM
I completely and totally see the confusion here, and that is okay... because this is meant to be a hard game based off of strategy. The mobsters have to decide who to kill based off of who is the greatest threat, who speaks out more and who is closer to figuring out who is really mafia and who isn't.

Townies don't have it so easy- I can't be putting out clues to you guys as to who is mafia and who isn't, because that isn't fair to them. Do I put out clues as to who the power roles are? No...because the mafia would figure them out too easily and would instead kill them off first, giving townies zero chance at winning. So why should I say 'the villagers of suni woke to a muffled cry on the other side of town, and upon the discovery of the body they found a piece of evidence...a bright, yellow thong that appeared to be the weapon. Apparently the mafia had blinded the poor sap with a thong,' and that would obviously point to Nazgul as the mafia (which, this is just an example... I'm not confirming/ denying it, just using it as an obvious example based off of knowing something about him).

Or, why should I say that there was a dead crow with a pelted- in beak lying next to the body? That would obviously imply Anne Bonny had commited the crime, due to her love of crows. Or that there was a trail of gold along the ground during the night, indicating that GoldenMyth had a special night power.

All of these are simply examples of what I'm assuming you all are asking me. I can't provide clues like this because it wouldn't be fair to those players. Games I have played is literally with nothing to go on, other than voting people off and seeing who lashes out at who, and who has motive to kill who...not clues.

Can you guys help me to understand the sort of clues you're looking for, and I might be able to work something out for this game, just so you guys can break the ice with this new version? :hugg:

Chat Noir
05-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Well if there are four mafia, I wonder who they are. *rolls eyes*

*sobs* Juni, you listen to me, right?

Froggy
05-19-2013, 04:30 AM
um...yeah, but what does that have to do with anything? O.o

Chat Noir
05-19-2013, 06:30 PM
As long as somebody listens to me then I can live on, even in death. *rattles chains*

Rhomeo
05-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Okay, so following all of this logic, it's obvious that...

X is mafia.
Y is mafia.
Z is mafia.
XX is mafia.
YY is a murderer.
ZZ is a lonely townie.

amidoinitrite

Arcus
05-19-2013, 08:24 PM
...I think that I am lost

GoldenMyth
05-19-2013, 10:13 PM
I think I'm going to die in this game. *Prepares dramatic patriotic death speech*

m139
05-20-2013, 02:16 PM
Your game is certainly very interesting.

May I reserve spot four? (I think that is the number you are on. If not, then whatever number is next.)

Chat Noir
05-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Yes, join us Gold! *shakes a stick at you*

Also, I'm totally in if you make another game Juni :>

Froggy
05-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Spots four and five are reserved, this will be the last day phase so ill have the official sign ups soon <3

Rhomeo
05-20-2013, 08:53 PM
This game felt like it was building up and then suddenly... we're at the end already. XD

Jarms48
05-22-2013, 01:10 PM
The Club Manager? The Merry Shopper? Usually the GM would advise their members of user generated roles.

Froggy
05-22-2013, 01:13 PM
I will leave this thread open until I get off my first shift. I'm sure Naz would like another badge, as would all of you, so ill also report it as a finished RP. Congratulations mafia. All of you feel free to post in this thread until it is closed and moved, at which point I will be posting version 2.0. Until then...please, no more sign ups as it is hard to keep track of. We already have five XD

Just give me some tiiime <3

DoughGuy
05-22-2013, 01:14 PM
*yay*
Sorry guys :D

Froggy
05-22-2013, 01:17 PM
No you aren't XD

At least I don't have to behold the thong dance anymore, now that the game is over...*shudders*

Jarms48
05-22-2013, 01:18 PM
No, you know what's bad? Nobody will trust us for a second game. I might have to go back to my other forums and host some mafia, it's been awhile.

DoughGuy
05-22-2013, 01:19 PM
lol as if this will stop the thong dance :P

Hey we're trustworthy now! Everyone knows trust gets reset between games XD

Bee Bear
05-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Congrats, winners.
Knew you were untrustworthy from the start, Dough. *yuppers* Totally knew it.

DoughGuy
05-22-2013, 01:24 PM
:lalala:

Jarms48
05-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Jarms? Jarms just acts the same everywhere he goes.

Rhomeo
05-22-2013, 01:49 PM
I don't know why I didn't think about my suspicions for you a little more, Jarms.

Dammit.

Arcus
05-22-2013, 03:26 PM
^^ no hard feelings anyone?