PDA

View Full Version : [M] Zombie-7

Cutekitty150
04-24-2013, 02:46 AM
WARNING!!!!!!!!! RATED MATURE: LOTS OF GORE! CURSING! VIOLENCE! DRUGS! SEXUAL CONTENT! WEAPONS!

and most of all ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!

IC http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43074&p=1439318#post1439318

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dR-9ytZpMk

Kill or Be Killed

On the 4th of July of 2013 the United States of America had thrown the wildest, craziest, and most dangerous party in history. And it was during this celebration when everyone dropped their guard.

At 10:00 P.M. a plane crashed into the Washington D.C. Monument ( The Big Pencil ). The plane completely took out the Monument's top. Parts of the building began to call from the sky like a shower of bricks. The plane had landed on the it's right side causing the right wing to break off completely. Then the plane had an explosion towards the back. Fire burst from the metal.

Anyone in the area heard the plane hit the ground as well as felt it shake the ground violently. Their first thoughts were terrorist. But that was only half of the truth. Soon screams of suffering and terror over powered the sounds of the blasting music from the wild party that had been going on only moments before the crash.

Police and military forces came to investigate as well as put a stop to the madness but it was far too late. They all expected to find a few terrorist in the plane or holding citizens hostage but they couldn't have been more wrong. What had started this destruction wasn't even human. No, it had no human traits other than the figure of a normal man. It was what we all know as a Zombie.

Only an hour had passed and all of D.C. had become a hell trap, zombies shot out from every corner, people either were infected by the zombie or were eaten alive.

This all happened because of a Terrorist attack. They had infected suicide bombers with a EXTREMELY deadly and contagious Virus. It only took one small scratch to allow the virus to eat at your body.

While all this went on all of Virginia was on lock down, no one could get in and no one could get out, not even planes or helicopters were aloud to leave or enter the area.

The next day the incident was broad cast on the News. Everyone all over the country even in schools had stopped to watch/listen to this horrible disaster.

One school in particular was quite horrified to be watching the news crew stand outside the gates that locked in all the infected. Police and Military shot at not only zombies but normal people too. As long as the bastards were on the other side of the gates they didn't care if they were still healthy. All the Police and military cared about was keeping everyone out of the gates alive and to get rid of the infected or soon to be infected.

Day after day everyone watched the scenes that caused even more bloodshed and terror. The ominous feeling that came form those scenes had grabbed a hold of many adults and children to the point where they shook in fear.

On July 8th 2013, only 4 days after the attack of the infected plane. Another 2 planes had crash landed. One landed in Kansas while the other hit California. Like the first plane both were infected, but this time the military and police force came more prepared. They blew up the planes before anything could come out. Even when the plane exploded the zombies used the last of their strengths to bite and munch on near by police officers. The zombies died instantly after that but the virus only again took over.

By July 10th 2013, about 14 out of the 50 states had been infected. Like Virginia, the stated that had been infected were on lock down. Yet the virus was still able to find it's way into our fresh water. Causing every state to be capable of being infected.

The News was trying it's best to keep everything up-to-date but soon things became to wild that nobody truly knew what was going on anymore.

Kids still went to school but terror filled their bodies just by standing next to a normal person.

Yet that one special school acted completely different than everyone else. Well...at least this one group students did.

Once the virus hit their school completely without warning, the whole school broke out in a panic. Though 7 students found a way to protect themselves and stay alive. All they had to do was stick together and load up on weapons as well as know what is good or bad to consume or go near.

With no known help left, not even their parents. The students have no choice but to rely on one another. They now have to choose their own paths on what to do about this hell trap. Can they do it? Can they get along long enough to get out of this mess? Will they sacrifice one another to save themselves? Will they fall victim to this insanity? Will there ever be a cure for the virus? Will there be romance or heart break? Find out in Zombie-7.

1 has been added[/COLOR]]

1. No God Modding
2. I will only take of course 7 characters.
3. Yes romance is a loud.
4. If you want to already be in a relationship with one of the characters get it approved with that player and notify me.
5. You must have at LEAST 4-7 sentences. I'm all for like story mode long post but if you don't like making long posts that's fine.
6. You are limited to 2 weapons. Only 2 people can have the exact same weapon.
7. No magic.
8. Try to keep everyone involved in the situation, if some characters get split apart than just type what their situation is and keep it up-to-date, it's ok if it's off topic of the other character's situation, just have something that relates a bit about each others situations like, (As Z ran at the zombies her thought he heard a gun shot from the other side of the gates.)
9.Be active. If you don't post within 2 days without giving me a reason why you haven't posted i'm going to give someone else your character or we will kill it.
10. You can die in this role play so be careful, like I said don't god mode so if you get bitten you can't resist the virus for the whole role play. If you want you can play your character as a zombie.
11. If your character turns into a zombie you are aloud to give it extra abilities like speed, or intelligence.
12. Be a ass hole to me or anyone on here I'm going to ask you to leave. If your just messing around please either note it or put a smiley face to show it.
13. This can be as dramatic as you want.
14. You can kill each other, but get the other persons permission.
15. I want to see a mix of personalities in the group of 7 so try not to have the same personalities.
16. HAVE FUN
17. If you have a problem with me or anyone else PM me and we will talk about it.
18. I'll probably change the rules every once in a while so keep a look out, if I change it I'll put a red number next to rules. The number will tell how many rules I changed or added.
19. Try to have a mix of males and females.
20. Have any Questions just ask.
21. If you don't want to be completely into the role play but want a character you can make a side character like a teacher that survived or a crazy student that thinks her can survive b getting rid of everyone else who knows. Have fun with it.
22. Post Zombie-7 in red or green at the top of your post if you have read all the rules.

Zombie-7

Name: Sydney Brittany Cooper

Sex: Female

Appearance:
Spoiler: Sydney

Sexuality: Straight

Race: White

Personality: Sydney is very competitive, plying sports all her life and growing up with three older brothers shaped her to be so. She isn’t rude about it or anything but she will mentally tell herself she has to beat you, win or lose and losing is not an option. She is also the typical best friend, she is great for advice, keeps secrets, and doesn’t turn her back on you. You need anything she is the girl you go to, for any problem. Sydney can be very stubborn though, the second she gets an idea in her head it’s very hard to get her to change her mind.

Quick Background Story: Sydney and her family just recently moved to town, her dad got a promotion that caused him to have to pick up his family and move to the cooperate office. She was a bit upset to move and have to retry out of the volleyball team but was excited for her father. Sydney’s older brothers took some time off from their jobs or used the summer break from college to help the family move. It was nice to have the large family of five back together.

Family: Three older brothers, one younger sister and her parents.

Weapons: Baseball bat with a knife duct taped to the end and a pistol.
Theme Song: Gun Powder and Lead, Miranda Lambert.

Strength: 7

Intelligence: 10

Speed: 7

Stamina: 6

Name: Jason 'jay' Shepard
Race: white
Personality: Jason is, and has always been known as one tough son-of-a-bitch. From an early age, he found himself deeply immersed in the world of combat sports and martial arts. After achieving a black belt in Tae-Kwon Do by the age of 12 and winning his first golden gloves boxing championship just two years later; He has been looked at throughout the world since, as a prodigy and projected to be the pound for pound best fighter in the world by the age of 24. At his current age of 18 years old, Jay boasts numerous accolades such as; black belts in judo, and kempo.. A purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, mastery of the use of nunchucka, and highly trained in the art of Krav Maga. He is the reigning middleweight champion in mixed martial arts at time of outbreak, and has a fight the night of the outbreak

Background:History: Jay was born in a small town in Tennessee, just outside of Nashville. His father, Alexi was a detective for the metro PD, and a world renown sambo fighter. Jay' mother, Michelle, was a great cook, an even better mother, and stayed home to raise him properly while his father spent long days at the office. Jason had a great childhood, spending his days at the dojo after school, studying and absorbing all that he could. He spent his weekends competing in full contact TKD tournaments, often winning effortlessly... And showing off for the girls.. (His only other concern besides girls) his father was transferred here a year ago, and jay is just starting the fit in. The girls usually swoon over him.. But he'd mostly kept to himself until now.

Family:
Michelle Shepard- writer, stay at home mom.
Alexi Shepard- police officer, badass.
Dyllan Shepard- annoying little brother,

Weapon: His body is his weapon. He's lethal with his abilities even at his age, and carries a pair of nunchaku (nunchucks) as well.

Theme song: 2nd sucks by a day to remember.
Intelligence: 7
Speed:8
Other: Jay is 6'1", 185 lbs... Muscular, with a killer set of abs and toned biceps. He has shaggy medium length black hair and emerald green eyes. There's also a metal spike in his labret, and his tongue is pierced also.

Name: Hailey
Personality:hailey is a very bold girl. She lives for the challenge in life and is always pumped up. She's often hyper due to the energy drinks she is addicted to. She says they help her stay awake. She thrives on being in the spotlight and is a great drum player.
Background: hailey has lived a normal life up until now. The only things that have changed how she thinks is her way of being a daredevil and tough. She was raised to be able to do the things men do. Her father would take her hunting and fishing every weekend.
Family: hailey has a dad who pushes her to be tough. Haileys mom is a drug addict who could care less about her and often beat Hailey when she was younger. Hailey has an older brother that she was always pushed I be like him. Unfortunately hailey watched all her family get attacked by the zombies. Her mom was the only one to survive but she is now a zombie. Hailey was hiding when she saw all this happen. She was scared and wasn't sure what to do so she ran to the school when the zombies wondered off and hoped there would be a little bit of protection there.
Weapon: hailey has her hunting rifle with her at all times but hopes to obtain a gun with more bullet capacity. She also carries a butchers knife around.
Theme song: (I'm sorry I have no idea)
Points (like this?)
Strength:6
Intelligence: 8
Speed:6
Stamina:10
Appearance: hailey is 5'4" and has a muscular build. her hair is red and her eyes are a golden brown.2-31.jpg

Character sheet

Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Sexuality:
Race:
Personality:
Quick Background Story:
Family:
Weapons:
Theme Song: Something that helps describable your character.
Ok and here is something that will help level your skills. You get a total of 30 points. You divide the points to show your weakness and strengths.

Strength: psychical, as in how powerful is your kick, punch, swinging etc or moving heavy object.
Intelligence: How well are you with strategy, chemicals for a cure, first AID, putting weapons or shelter together, or even cooking.
Speed: How fast are you.
Stamina: Can you continue your speed or strength level for very long.
Other: If you want to put down extra points that you have left over and don't want to use for the above put them down here or name off something and use the points for it. I must approve before.

My Character Sheet.

Name: Miya ( Me-uh)
http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/detail/20120520/flowers%20long%20hair%20pink%20hair%20red%20eyes%2 0twintails%20redjuice%20anime%20girls%20guilty%20c rown%20inori%20yuzuriha%20hair_www.wall321.com_46. jpg

Race: American/Japanese
Personality: Miya's heart is a bold and brave just like a shark. She doesn't like risky situations or actions but is extremely flexible with them. Her levelheadedness helps to deal with een the most annoying or aggresive people. She is also extremely patient. She wasn't the best in school but for some reason planning a move in combat seems to come quite natural to her. Miya has never done any sport that includes fighting. She doesn't dislike it but she prefers to keep the blood in her body rather than out. Miya loves gymnastics and track. Miya tends to go off on her own though, this causes her to become a leader if she is a group but she is quite open minded and will allow others to speak up or out. Like anyone she has fears and zombies are her greatest fear but because of her brave and will to stay alive she is able to face her fears head on. Miya has a habit of make noises normally singing/humming but sometimes tap a hard surface. She believes that even if you fail and things grow worse that there is always a back up plan you just have to find it.
Background: Miya was born in America then her parents took her to Japan to visit family and to live there. She stayed there till she was 10. She moved to Virginia and stayed for about 2 years then moved to a house only a few blocks from the school. She has lived there ever since. Her family owns a clinic that is connected with their house. Miya has a loving family but has witnessed countless deaths since her father is a doctor and she helps when she can. Once the zombie panic happened Miya was warned to be careful then it hit her school after that she never saw her parents again.
Family: Father- Haru- Doctor at the clinic
Mother- Clair- Nurse at the clinic- as well as a Therapist.
Weapons: Miya uses around a 6 foot if not taller iron pipe. She also carries around a gun on her right thigh that she has no idea how to use it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVl0Mb7CsU

Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Stamina: 10

DoughGuy
04-24-2013, 04:52 AM
This looks like an awesome roleplay. If you need more players you can advertise it in the Roleplay Directory ( http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&page=5&p=1329919#post1329919) or submit it for RP of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905). If you want to get a unique banner for your RP stop by the RP of the Week Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) and one of our great artists will happily help you out. If you want to advertise in your own sig ask one of the Sig shops (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72) to get you a set. And if you’d like the staff to help you out just ask them to list it in their signatures (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975). Finally the RPA Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026) also has places for RPs to be advertised in every issue.

(Also I added a [M] tag to the title since its a mature RP based on your rating)

savannabanana8
04-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Zombie- 7
(Sorry my eyes somehow missed the spoiler I used iPod I I miss things sometimes. It's ok that I don't have a theme song right? I couldn't think of any. And I fixed my issue. I believe it wa the weapons?)
Name: Hailey
Personality:hailey is a very bold girl. She lives for the challenge in life and is always pumped up. She's often hyper due to the energy drinks she is addicted to. She says they help her stay awake. She thrives on being in the spotlight and is a great drum player.
Background: hailey has lived a normal life up until now. The only things that have changed how she thinks is her way of being a daredevil and tough. She was raised to be able to do the things men do. Her father would take her hunting and fishing every weekend.
Family: hailey has a dad who pushes her to be tough. Haileys mom is a drug addict who could care less about her and often beat Hailey when she was younger. Hailey has an older brother that she was always pushed I be like him. Unfortunately hailey watched all her family get attacked by the zombies. Her mom was the only one to survive but she is now a zombie. Hailey was hiding when she saw all this happen. She was scared and wasn't sure what to do so she ran to the school when the zombies wondered off and hoped there would be a little bit of protection there.
Weapon: hailey has her hunting rifle with her at all times but hopes to obtain a gun with more bullet capacity. She also carries a butchers knife around.
Theme song: (I'm sorry I have no idea)
Points (like this?)
Strength:6
Intelligence: 8
Speed:6
Stamina:10
Appearance: hailey is 5'4" and has a muscular build. her hair is red and her eyes are a golden brown.3300

crazydawg444
04-24-2013, 10:42 PM
Zombie-7
Name: Connor
Sex: male
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZbRPwETeS4c/UHC05Heoe_I/AAAAAAAAALI/1wZFlOjmHfo/s640/anime+guy+13.jpg
Sexuality: heterosexual
Race: caucasian
Personality: Very conceded, he always wants to better himself and get himself ahead in any situation. He is always calm, and likes to suround himself in an environment that gives him the better chance at reaching whatever goal he seeks. He often acts very nice and smart, to enhance his image.
Quick Background Story: Connor was raised by a poor family that never had much. He would often sit and daydream about a better life, and his parents bred him to believe that he could do great things. After many years his surroundings became to much for him to bear, and he snapped. He became selfish and self motivated to be the best at everything.
Family: His father was a drunk who lived off disability after a construction accident. His mother worked as a lunch lady at the local schools.
Weapons:A pocket knife that he carries and a metal baseball bat
Theme Song:I Will Not Bow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjwFe6okyUw)

Strength: 9
Intelligence: 12
Speed: 6
Stamina:3

Deathbykimura
04-24-2013, 10:46 PM
I'm interested. Lol can I sort of use a character already In use? I can change his name and age and stuff... But I personally am a martial artist, and I think killing zombies with that and my nunchucks is pretty epic. Lol so I kinda wanna re-use that bit,

Cutekitty150
04-24-2013, 11:06 PM
I'm interested. Lol can I sort of use a character already In use? I can change his name and age and stuff... But I personally am a martial artist, and I think killing zombies with that and my nunchucks is pretty epic. Lol so I kinda wanna re-use that bit,
Sure as long as u have all the information it's completely alright with me. Thank you for asking.

Cutekitty150
04-24-2013, 11:31 PM
This looks like an awesome roleplay. If you need more players you can advertise it in the Roleplay Directory ( http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&page=5&p=1329919#post1329919) or submit it for RP of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905). If you want to get a unique banner for your RP stop by the RP of the Week Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) and one of our great artists will happily help you out. If you want to advertise in your own sig ask one of the Sig shops (http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72) to get you a set. And if you’d like the staff to help you out just ask them to list it in their signatures (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975). Finally the RPA Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026) also has places for RPs to be advertised in every issue.

(Also I added a [M] tag to the title since its a mature RP based on your rating)

lol thank you i'm always forgetting the M for the title.

Deathbykimura
04-24-2013, 11:44 PM
zombie-7

Name: Jason 'jay' Shepard
Personality: Jason is, and has always been known as one tough son-of-a-bitch. From an early age, he found himself deeply immersed in the world of combat sports and martial arts. After achieving a black belt in Tae-Kwon Do by the age of 12 and winning his first golden gloves boxing championship just two years later; He has been looked at throughout the world since, as a prodigy and projected to be the pound for pound best fighter in the world by the age of 24. At his current age of 18 years old, Jay boasts numerous accolades such as; black belts in judo, and kempo.. A purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, mastery of the use of nunchucka, and highly trained in the art of Krav Maga. He is the reigning middleweight champion in mixed martial arts at time of outbreak, and has a fight the night of the outbreak

Background:History: Jay was born in a small town in Tennessee, just outside of Nashville. His father, Alexi was a detective for the metro PD, and a world renown sambo fighter. Jay' mother, Michelle, was a great cook, an even better mother, and stayed home to raise him properly while his father spent long days at the office. Jason had a great childhood, spending his days at the dojo after school, studying and absorbing all that he could. He spent his weekends competing in full contact TKD tournaments, often winning effortlessly... And showing off for the girls.. (His only other concern besides girls) his father was transferred here a year ago, and jay is just starting the fit in. The girls usually swoon over him.. But he's had a thing for Sydney Cooper every since she moved in next door. They spend a lot of time hanging out together, and flirt nonstop.

Family:
Michelle Shepard- writer, stay at home mom.
Alexi Shepard- police officer, badass.
Dyllan Shepard- annoying little brother,

Weapon: His body is his weapon. He's lethal with his abilities even at his age, and carries a pair of nunchaku (nunchucks) as well.

Theme song: 2nd sucks by a day to remember.
Speed:8
Other: Jay is 6'1", 185 lbs... Muscular, with a killer set of abs and toned biceps. He has shaggy medium length black hair and emerald green eyes. There's also a metal spike in his labret, and his tongue is pierced also.

Cutekitty150
04-24-2013, 11:52 PM
@savannabanana8
You forgot one extremely important thing, go look in the rules please.
Also when they zombies attacked the school all 7 students were in the school so did your character go to school even though her parents were killed if so, then never mind but if not please correct it. I just think it's a bit strange to watch your family get turned into zombies and still go to school like nothing happened. :say:

ALso for everyone who has made the character sheet or is going to please look back into the cs in my first post, i forgot to put the appearance. If you could please add that in it will mean a lot to me.

Also... @crazydawg444 I'll give you feed back on your cs soon.

savannabanana8
04-25-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm sorry is this any better? I edited it.

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 12:14 AM
@Deathbykimura I love your character but I saw some small mistakes.

1. In your age you said he was 17 but in his personality you said he is 19. I would like you to pick one please. :SHINY:

2. Keep in mind just because his body is his weapon he can be infected just as easily as everyone else, so with him just using his strength he is going to be the one who is most likely to be bitten first. So make sure if something happens you keep this in mind. You can add another weapon since really you only have one weapon maybe like a chain or something. I don't know if you want to keep him you can.

3. IT kinda doesn't make sense how He seems to be the strongest character ( body wise) out of everyone else but his strength is one point lower than Crazy's character, it kinda throws off the character. If you really don't want to change his points than I'll let it go...But i was just pointing that out.

4. Also you missed one very important key to getting approved, please go back in the rules to find out.

5. Please put a appearance, it wasn't your fault it was mine...I was forgetful

Fix those and you'll be good.

@crazydawg444 I love your character, you gave this role play the perfect twist in personalities. All I need you to do is put up a appearance. ( because I was stupid enough to not ask for it in the first post. )

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 12:19 AM
I'm sorry is this any better? I edited it.

YOu fixed it but I need a Appearance, it wasn't your fault it was mine I was being stupid and forgot to add it. ANd if you can't find a theme song it's ok not to have one but if you can get one that would be great.

Deathbykimura
04-25-2013, 12:39 AM
Okay I fixed everything, gave him his nunchucks, and the appearance is in other. I don't have a picture or anything, because I made up the looks.

Also, Krav Maga is the Israeli self defense style. It teaches you to block biters, and scatchers and people with weapons. He should be okay. I'd actually rather not be bitten. Unless I want it to happen.

The Texan Queen
04-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Is there a spot still open?

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 01:22 AM
Okay I fixed everything, gave him his nunchucks, and the appearance is in other. I don't have a picture or anything, because I made up the looks.

Also, Krav Maga is the Israeli self defense style. It teaches you to block biters, and scatchers and people with weapons. He should be okay. I'd actually rather not be bitten. Unless I want it to happen.

Ok your approved good character :sushi:

- - - Updated - - -

@texasprinncess

Yes there are three spots left.

The Texan Queen
04-25-2013, 01:28 AM
Okay, I'll get started on my character sheet. :) and if need be I can double if no one else joins.

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 01:33 AM
if you want you can make a side character like a teachers or a random student that follows the 7

The Texan Queen
04-25-2013, 01:46 AM
Zombie-7

Name: Sydney Brittany Cooper

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgmop64Lb41qb1hwqo1_500.jpg

Race: White

Personality: Sydney is very competitive, plying sports all her life and growing up with three older brothers shaped her to be so. She isn’t rude about it or anything but she will mentally tell herself she has to beat you, win or lose and losing is not an option. She is also the typical best friend, she is great for advice, keeps secrets, and doesn’t turn her back on you. You need anything she is the girl you go to, for any problem. Sydney can be very stubborn though, the second she gets an idea in her head it’s very hard to get her to change her mind.

Quick Background Story: Sydney and her family just recently moved to town, her dad got a promotion that caused him to have to pick up his family and move to the cooperate office. She was a bit upset to move and have to retry out of the volleyball team but was excited for her father. Sydney’s older brothers took some time off from their jobs or used the summer break from college to help the family move. It was nice to have the large family of five back together.

Family: Three older brothers, one younger sister and her parents.

Weapons: Baseball bat with a knife duct taped to the end and a pistol.
Theme Song: Gun Powder and Lead, Miranda Lambert.

Intelligence: 10

Other: Jay and Sydney are neighbors. They have a mutual attraction to each other and can't stop the flirtatious banter between the two, though nothing has happened yet.

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 02:33 AM
@texasprinncess you are approved

savannabanana8
04-25-2013, 02:58 AM
YOu fixed it but I need a Appearance, it wasn't your fault it was mine I was being stupid and forgot to add it. ANd if you can't find a theme song it's ok not to have one but if you can get one that would be great.
how about now? lol and ill try and come up with a song shortly

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 03:12 AM
how about now? lol and ill try and come up with a song shortly Approved... I have a friend who is thinking about joining and he is new to rpa, so if he joins please be nice to him and help him if he needs it. Right now we are doing a practice rp so he can get the hang of it so I'm going to reserve a spot for him...unless he tells me other wise.

savannabanana8
04-25-2013, 03:14 AM
ya of couse ill be nice. and sweet I cant wait this one sounds like it will be fun :)

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 03:26 AM
thank you, and I'll start this as soon as the previous characters are approved and when all the spot are filled which is 2 more unless people want to make a side character

ChiliChiliWongo
04-25-2013, 05:19 AM
I'd like to reserve a spot.

savannabanana8
04-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Cool m excited this sounds like it will be fun :)

Rlionel5
04-25-2013, 09:26 PM
Hey can I join?

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 09:28 PM
I'd like to reserve a spot.

Sure...I have one request...I need you to post your character with in the next 2-3 days if you change your mind please tell me...

So that means all the spots are taken unless one or both of the reserved spots are taken or someone makes a side character

I need to have @crazydawg444 put an appearance, and like I said both reserved spots either filled out or canceled. After the characters are fill up we will begin.

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Hey can I join?

GOOD JOB YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO LOAD THE AVATARS!!!!! I LIKE IT!!!! :wink:

And yes...I have a spot reserved for you just fill out the character sheet as soon as you can...

( Hint Hint...he is the new member I was talking about. Once again, PLease be kind to him...:oi:)

The Texan Queen
04-25-2013, 10:45 PM
Welcome to RPA Rlionel5! :)

Rlionel5
04-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Thanks it looks like a lot of fun!:vSmile:

ChiliChiliWongo
04-25-2013, 11:28 PM
Zombie-7

Name: Jared Nelson
Sex: Male
Appearance:
http://static.zerochan.net/Scout.(Tf2).full.1346431.jpg
http://www.zerochan.net/1346431
Race: Caucasian
Personality: Jared is a scrapper with an in your face attitude. He is very rude, and seems to think he can handle anything. He often acts a lot tougher than he can actually prove to be, though he's certainly not weak.
Quick Background Story: The youngest of six boys from the south side of Boston, Jared learned early how to solve problems with his fists. With five older brothers on his side, fights tended to end before the runt of the litter could maneuver into punching distance, so Jared trained himself to run. He ran everywhere, all the time, until he could beat his pack of mad dog siblings to the fray. He's a natural baseball player, the star of the team, known to be the fastest in the school. He's even beaten all the members of the track team in races, proving this. He'd have quite a few friends if it wasn't for his attitude, which has gotten him into more than a couple of fights.
Family: Besides his brothers, he lives with his mother.
Weapons: Has experience with guns, but prefers to use a bat. Preferred gun is a shotgun.
Theme Song: Break Stuff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qICwgHT5rpg)

Intelligence: 5
Speed: 12

Other: Being from Boston, he has the according accent (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geNMz0J9TEQ).

The Texan Queen
04-25-2013, 11:36 PM
Anytime! If you need help or anything I'm always up for giving advice :)

Oh and I edited my character sheet with a relation with Jay.

Cutekitty150
04-25-2013, 11:52 PM
looks good but u forgot one thing, look back in the rules also your picture doesn't work.

ChiliChiliWongo
04-26-2013, 12:42 AM
All right, fixed it. Also, the picture works fine on my computer.

Cutekitty150
04-26-2013, 12:57 AM
when I open the spoiler it tells me Hosted on zerochan.net with a white box around it...do you think you can either write a description of him or give a link...

ChiliChiliWongo
04-26-2013, 01:28 AM
I'll give a link. If it still doesn't work, I'll add a description.

Cutekitty150
04-26-2013, 01:37 AM
I'll give a link. If it still doesn't work, I'll add a description.

sorry it's still not working...

Rlionel5
04-26-2013, 01:44 AM
Zombie-7
Name: Benjamin "Ben" Carter
Sex: Male
Appearance: Ben has black hair and blue eyes and is average height (couldn't find any pictures that really resemble it
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Caucasian
Personality: Ben is very kind and can become friends with almost anybody but, he get's annoyed easily though he rarely shows it. He usually keeps to himself and acts quiet, especially when he's around people he doesn't know or like. He usually lets his emotions get to him and can never stay angry at someone for very long. He is also very smart and good at thinking of ideas. Whenever he gets anxious or worried (which is a lot) he usually uses sarcasm or tries to be funny.
Quick Background Story: His parents got divorced when he was very young, so he rarely ever sees his dad, living with his mother and 3 siblings. He dreams of one day spending time with his father so he can get to know him better. When he was in middle school, his grandmother ,who he was very close to died, causing Ben to become depressed for a short time. He got over it, but due to the incident, he closed himself up and became more shy so he wouldn't have to feel the same emotions again at the loss of a loved one. He's not in any sports or activities because of how shy he is but, he is an honor student. He also aspires to be like his older brother, Max, one day who is his role-model/fathet figure.
Family: Janice Carter (Mother), Johnathon Carter (Father) Alicia Carter (Older sister), Max Carter (Oldest brother), Annie Carter (Younger sister). He goes to school with Alicia and Max and wanted to find them during the outbreak, but he knew he couldn't.
Weapons: He doesn't know how to use guns, so he uses an axe. He can make weapons out of most things he finds. He can also try to learn how to shoot a gun.
Theme Song: (Can't think of any)
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 12
Stamina: 5
Other:

Cutekitty150
04-26-2013, 01:51 AM
OK i'm working on the Ic

ChiliChiliWongo
04-26-2013, 01:59 AM
Try the new link.

Cutekitty150
04-26-2013, 02:25 AM
Try the new link.

ok thank you it works

oK It's up...

savannabanana8
04-26-2013, 03:08 AM
Yay! Ill post in the morning!

The Texan Queen
04-26-2013, 07:49 PM
My post is up :)

Cutekitty150
04-26-2013, 09:06 PM
Great now we just need crazy...Rlionel5....chili...and death to post....as soon as everyone gets their first post in... Anyone can post after three other people ok

Deathbykimura
04-27-2013, 01:18 AM
My first one is up

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 01:47 AM
Sooooooo sorry, I was busy this last week. Ton of testing for the state, and when not that for math. I put an appearance up, and now I will just need to find the IC and make a post. hopefully I will get it done soon.
@Kimura- Be careful, if there is one thing I learned from Highschool Of The Dead, its that the guy that says "Dont worry, Im a black belt" doesnt make it far.

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 01:54 AM
That first post was practically episode/chapter 1 of Highschool of the Dead. Just saying, even if you dont know what it is.

Cutekitty150
04-27-2013, 01:56 AM
Sooooooo sorry, I was busy this last week. Ton of testing for the state, and when not that for math. I put an appearance up, and now I will just need to find the IC and make a post. hopefully I will get it done soon.
@Kimura- Be careful, if there is one thing I learned from Highschool Of The Dead, its that the guy that says "Dont worry, Im a black belt" doesnt make it far.

No problem...I completely understand...We still need Rlionel5, and chili to post in the Ic...THough Rlionel5 is having troubles thinking of what his very first real post should be....

Deathbykimura
04-27-2013, 02:08 AM
This isn't high school of the dead... And I'm a multiple black belt. ;) plus I have nunchucks and I'm a savage with them. Haha

Cutekitty150
04-27-2013, 02:22 AM
That first post was practically episode/chapter 1 of Highschool of the Dead. Just saying, even if you dont know what it is.

I know what it was, but I liked that opening so I used it for this role play, but I forgot everything that happened in the anime...

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 02:26 AM
Well I just gave you the longest post I have ever had on this site. Congradulations.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what it was, but I liked that opening so I used it for this role play, but I forgot everything that happened in the anime...

Ok, I was just saying. I had actually just watched it again today so when I read your first post I was feeling nostalgic. Like "Wait, what?"

Deathbykimura
04-27-2013, 02:29 AM
I've never seen it. But btw? @crazy... Not digging you calling jay stupid. He has an above average Intelligence.. It's not like it's a 2-4. It's above five, he's far from dumb.

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 02:30 AM
yes, not to be offensive but the way he talks and the fact that he smokes weed. Connor finds that as stupid and immature. I could have mentioned it, but I didnt think about it, sorry. Just the way my character thinks.

Deathbykimura
04-27-2013, 02:38 AM
marijuana doesn't make you stupid. It affects short term memory at most, and that has never happened to me. I wouldn't expect him to be warm and friendly now. You kinda burned that bridge. Lmfao. :P he's no ones pawn.

Cutekitty150
04-27-2013, 02:50 AM
Well I just gave you the longest post I have ever had on this site. Congradulations.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I was just saying. I had actually just watched it again today so when I read your first post I was feeling nostalgic. Like "Wait, what?"

Thanx and lol

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 02:51 AM
@Kimura- He doesnt know Connor thought that! Are you going to make a big deal based off the opinion of a fictional character?

The Texan Queen
04-27-2013, 03:06 AM
Oh my lanta guys. Let's not take our CHARACTERS feelings and thoughts personally. It's just a role play, calm down :)

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 03:07 AM
Thats what Im trying to say. I never meant for him to get preachy on drugs.

Deathbykimura
04-27-2013, 03:08 AM
I'm not making a big deal. Just saying homie.. Don't appreciate you making my character sound like an idiot.

Not a fan.

don't be surprised if he has a distaste for Connor treating him like he's some brainless jock idiot.
Because he's not.
If he'd been a friend of his, it'd be different.
But he's basically someone he's never talked to more than 3 times barking orders at him and shit? Lol
No bueno bro. :P

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 03:10 AM
Whatever, we are bound by the roleplay so we will end up connected one way or another.

Cutekitty150
04-27-2013, 03:10 AM
Yep...Please calm down...it's just the character's thoughts and actions not the real person...So lets all get along...As for the role play hell that's a different story...For all I care the characters can beat the hell out of one another as long as they stay alive....as for here at least be kind....I don't want Rlionel5 to feel worried about his post and how everyone will react...I also don't want a uproar in my role play k. :oi:

Also...Crazy...That post was awesome! I REALLY love your character, he is so twisted! :tease:

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 03:12 AM
Thank you I appreciate it. This guy is going to be a huge prick, but im kinda liking him. well a humane prick anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Kimura, I apologize if I appeared rude. It was not an intention.

Deathbykimura
04-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Preachy? I'm giving you facts. Lol I don't personally care what your opinions are about drugs or anything else.

I'm just saying... You writing that my character is dumb is bogus. Weed smoking or not. You can't shit talk my characters intelligence and make him seem brain dead when his intelligence points are average. Had I made a character with a 3 intelligence, that'd be okay.. And it would be true.

Granted, I get your guy has a high Intellect and that's awesome. But he's not a dumb ass crabbe and goye type henchman. He can think for himself.

No hard feelings man. I just thought I'd let you know that irked me.

But it's all cool.

They'll probably end up being friends, and Jay will prove he's not an idiot. That just made me go 'wtf?' When I read it. But I apologize man. Overreacting and all. But I was like o.O

Cutekitty150
04-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Thank you I appreciate it. This guy is going to be a huge prick, but im kinda liking him. well a humane prick anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Kimura, I apologize if I appeared rude. It was not an intention.

AWESOME!!!!! IT'S THE PERFECT TWIST!!!! :whee:

Lol this is what Connor pictures in his head....:worship:
but maybe some characters will be like -that_knife-

Rlionel5
04-27-2013, 05:22 AM
I finally got my first post in. I've accomplished something :yahoo:

The Texan Queen
04-27-2013, 05:53 AM
Very nice! :D

Deathbykimura
04-27-2013, 06:02 AM
Great job bro! And welcome btw :)

Rlionel5
04-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Thanks you're all really nice and cool.=)

Cutekitty150
04-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Wat I tell u....alright so everyone has posted so now as long as two people have posted after you, you can post without waitin on everyone else unless I see that the story is only about a few people...k

Cutekitty150
04-28-2013, 03:06 AM
posted

savannabanana8
04-30-2013, 01:00 AM
i'm sorry you guys I got really busy these last few days. ill post as soon as I catch up haha

Cutekitty150
04-30-2013, 02:27 AM
no problem...also i noticed our post are kinda off..if I could ask...can we really think about each persons post just so we don't miss the little details that could mess up a post. It's not really a huge issue but i'm just making sure every post fits nicely and everyone is happy. :oi: :oigirl:

Also it seems everyone is liking the role play so far and really getting into it...Death...lol....I love all your posts.

I want to point out that we are kinda taking a bit to get out of the building and really get on with the story, especially the ones on the top floor. SO we should focus on that and of course staying alive.

crazydawg444
04-30-2013, 02:44 AM
My posts are really long in this rp....Its kinda freaking me out.

Cutekitty150
04-30-2013, 02:45 AM
I'm glad they are, it gives everyone a lot to work with to help the role play be as entertaining as possible.

savannabanana8
04-30-2013, 03:03 AM
alright I posted. sorry if its a little off and confusing. I tried to smooth it in with everyone but there was quite a bit going on. anyways I posted am and now looking at the school from outside lol.

crazydawg444
04-30-2013, 03:05 AM
i know, Conor interacted with your character.

The Texan Queen
04-30-2013, 03:47 AM
I thought everyone's posts were flowing perfectly fine and the characters were all focused on survival?

savannabanana8
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Oh man really? Was it before the post I made yesterday or are you talking of the latest posts cause I got that one lol

crazydawg444
04-30-2013, 12:39 PM
in my last post Savanna.

savannabanana8
05-01-2013, 12:51 AM
alright I don't know if im going to have my character follow you though but I might idk well see haha

Cutekitty150
05-01-2013, 01:25 AM
I'll post once Chili does and maybe Rlionel5 does...depends how long it takes for Rlionel5 to post

savannabanana8
05-01-2013, 01:35 AM
Ya I'm waiting for other people to post that way my character has morre options

Cutekitty150
05-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Ok I'll post soon

Cutekitty150
05-06-2013, 12:24 AM
who will post next

savannabanana8
05-16-2013, 11:51 PM
man so is this roleplay done?

Cutekitty150
05-18-2013, 04:34 AM
from the looks of it... I guess so...I guess it is because everyone is busy....I would pot but I don't have much to work with.