PDA

View Full Version : Zombie-7 M

Cutekitty150
04-26-2013, 02:32 AM
WARNING!!!!!!!!! RATED MATURE: LOTS OF GORE! CURSING! VIOLENCE! DRUGS! SEXUAL CONTENT! WEAPONS!

"...July 12th...It's only been 2 days since the last live broad cast on the infection. I wonder how much worse this situation can become." These were the thoughts that ran threw 16 year old Miya's head. She had just sat down for her first class, World Geography. Miya sat closest to the windows towards the back of the room. Class hadn't started yet and the people in the class just wouldn't stop talking about the virus. Miya slouched over and rested her head on her left hand as she gazed out the window looking at the large area of dirt, trees, and cement that made up the school grounds.

The school had three levels. Miya was on the third level. Once class had started, everyone took their seats and opened their books. They tried their hardest to stay calm but as Miya looked to her right slightly at one of her female class mates, she could tell the girl was terrified of every single person in the room, her hands shook and the girl began to breathe slightly harder. In truth Miya felt the same way but she tried to keep her cool so that the other students felt better about the situation and maybe had hope.

Only 45 minutes had passed. Class was over half way finished. Miya just happened to looked out the window to see a man at their school gates that were built only 4 days after the plane crash.

Miya immediately sat up straight, her eyes widened and her heart raced from nervousness as she watched the man. He just stood there in the front of the gates. She watched him for a good 8 minutes then 5 teachers began walking out of the front door with books and gloves on for protection. There were 3 male teachers and 2 female. They seemed to be examining the man but they didn't think he was a threat since nothing looked wrong about him. But as soon as one of the male teachers got to close the man grabbed his arm and bit it, ripping out a huge chunk of flesh. The man began to chew as the teacher screamed in pain. All the other teachers backed away then started throwing books at both the teacher that was bitten and the man who bit him.Seconds had passed and the teacher launched at another male teacher...everyone tried to move but they were literally frozen in fear. Soon all 5 teachers were infected and started heading to the front doors.

Miya was completely horrible at the ominous sight. She shook with fear and went completely pale. Tears began to build in her eyes. Then she pushed her chair back with her legs as she stood up. She ran out to door. The teacher shouted, " MIYA!, Where are you going!? Come back!!!" but by the time he finished she was already sprinting down the hall.

Miya ran straight for the girls bathroom. She burst into a stall and puked. Fear quickly over powered her body and she was soon frozen. " OH my god....How can this happen?! There hasn't been one case of the virus in this area! how can it have gotten all the way over here. And why didn't the teachers take better precautions?! I don't understand why this is all happening!!!!" Thought Miya. She continued to get sick as even worst things happened on the first level of the school.

savannabanana8
04-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I watched the zombies attack my parents. Deep down I was a little satisfied watching my mother get attacked but I felt horrible for my dad and brother. I was very scared. I turned around and ran I didn't know where to go. I ran as fast and as far as I could until I found my school. I got passed the gates and ran into the school. Little did I know that I was being followed by one of the zombies.

I ran into a group of teachers calmly having a conversation. "The zombies made it to this town!" I yelled at them. I was scared. I hoped I'd be safer here but I wasn't sure. I didn't know where to go so I pointed to the doors and asked the teachers to protect us. I then ran off and went upstairs hoping I could see things better.

I took a deep breath and looked out if the third level window. I saw a man at the gates but suddenly realized that that man was one of the zombies that attacked my family. I was lost on what to do.
I saw him attack the teachers I had asked to protect me.. I felt bad. This was my fault that the zombies were here. I heard footsteps behind me and spun around to see a girl run into the restroom.

The Texan Queen
04-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Sydney jumped into the air and smacked the white volleyball hard sending it flying back over the net. Her first period was usually pre-calculus but the volleyball coach had called her down so she could do her tryouts now. Her long red hair was tied up in a ponytail that tickled her shoulders every time she would move. Some basketball guys would let little whistles or shout some compliments about her volley uniform but she couldn’t hear them; Sydney was determined and focused on this tryout. Each time the ball flew at her she would serve it right back, and with some deadly force.

“Alright Cooper. Come here.” The coach called her over to the bench he was sitting on. Coach Hamilton was a middle-aged man, small beer gut and was starting to go bald. She found it odd that the school had a male coach for volleyball, especially one that never played the sport but he seemed to understand it very well.

“That was excellent; I’ve never seen anyone play such a perfect game. By yourself none the less!” He set down his clip board and rose from the bench with a wide smile on his face. Sydney was confident that she made the team but she was still a little worried that she wouldn’t make it for some reason.

“Welcome to the varsity volleyball tea-” The coach stopped mid-sentence when he heard the screams coming from outside. His eyes grew wide and he picked up one of the baseball bats that were in the gym.

“Stay here! Lock the doors.” He instructed as he ran out of the gym. Sydney suddenly thought of the infections that had been spreading across the states and panicked a little bit. Are her parents okay? Did her brothers make it back home safely? Without thinking Sydney began to run to the locker room where her change of clothes and cell phone were and she immediately started sending out text messages to her family asking if they were okay and that they needed to lock the doors and get some weapons. Then she thought about Jay and another wave of panic washed over her.

“Jay, I heard screams. Are you okay? Do you know what’s going on?” She quickly typed out of the message and hit send before locking the door leading into the locker room.

http://images.famouskick.com/items/original/0bacc364b436d42eed28c3636ab6f0c0cf63b365.jpg

Deathbykimura
04-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Jay.... jay?! JASON SHEPARD WAKE UP! the teachers voice echoed through the room, and poor sleeping Jason was startled awake. "Hm...huh?! Did I win?!" His southern accent rang out, causing the whole class to erupt in laughter. "yes mister Shepard, you win; you win a trip to the headmaster's office because this is the hundredth time you've slept through my class. Jay's jaw dropped, and he glared up at the teacher, "well fuck, if you weren't so monotoned, and this shit wasn't so tedious.. I wouldn't have to sleep." He shot back his rebuttal as he gathered his things. Walking to the door, he stopped and looked back at the teacher... Raising an eyebrow. "Actually.. Nah I'd probably sleep anyways, just to fucking irk you... Hasta lajuego!!" He gave the class a smirk, and wiggled his tongue ring before exiting on the wave of loud applause.

Jason made his way down the hall, whistling, and propelling himself off lockers with his feet, parkour style. He saw a group of teachers rushing down the hall and figured they were after him, so, Jay
slipped into the bathroom to light a joint... Most decidedly not going to the office. As he sat there, inhaling the putrid smoke and leaning against the door to keep it shut; he pulled out his vibrating phone to see a message from Sydney. Instantly a grin formed on his lips and he typed back quickly. "Screaming? Well I did just go off on my algebra teacher... Where are you beautiful? I wanna see you.." He replied, before slipping the phone back in his pocket. He really liked sydney.. they were neighbors and flirted all the time.. but he really just wanted to make it more. Secretly, he was pretty sure he was crazy about her... but he was just having trouble putting words together to tell her. Taking another puff of the weed, he closed his eyes and let himself slow down and think... Oblivious to the horrific things going on outside the school gate.

crazydawg444
04-27-2013, 02:22 AM
Connor walked into his average class. He sat in his average seat. He looked at his average book while listening to an average teacher. It was an average day, something he had begun to grow bored of. He hated how nothing happened at this school. He was in no clubs, yet he was infamous for challenging all skill clubs in the school to challenges. He checkmated the chess team multiple times. He could out paint the art club. He was even very proficient at most sports, only being beaten by the best. These were losses he could take, being physical, but nobody could ever beat him mentally. He had been molded to prevent that. He never let anything slip by his notice, which was why he was very interested in Miya, who sat in the seat behind him.

Miya was a good person, smart too. Not so much in acedemics, but application. She was acting strange, breathing and flinching behind Connor. This was average behavior anymore, with everything that is happening, but not for her. Miya was notorious for keeping calm under the most harsh conditions. And she never seemed worried about most things that were going on, whether that was good or bad was a different topic entirely. But she was deffinately freaking out, something that did not bode well. Connor looked back at her, and noticed she was frozen looking out the window. Not a good sign. He turned to look at the same spot as she was and almost died on the spot. Then Miya darted out of the room.

He stood. I will make sure Miya is all right. He walked to the door and hesitated. Look out the window. Then he started running in the direction he heard Miya go. If everyone found out about this then there would be panic and everyone would freak out and he wouldnt get the chance to do anything. He didnt want to let anyone know until he was ready, but he wasnt so heartless as to let everyone study while they might die within the next hour. He just needed to get out of the room first, to make sure he had a head start. He saw Miya head into the bathroom, just barely caught a glimse of her. He sighed. I was bored yes, I wanted something to happen yes. But this is certainly not funny world.

As he reached the bathroom he looked at the door, he couldnt just walk in. He knocked. Miya! Its me Connor! Hurry up and meet me out here! Miya may not be the best person for this type of situation but she would certainly prove a useful ally. he was going to wait but he smelled something strange. Marijuana...? He smiled, he had hit the lottery. He walked into the boys bathroom and saw Jason Shepard.

Jason was the guy he wanted for this. If he was going to live he need strong and capable people. Jason would be a worthy ally, no not an ally, he was far to stupid for that. A worthy pawn, that was a good term. Jason. Hey. He was not friends with Jason, but they had classes and they knew each other, though not well. But Connor knew enough to know that this man was the key to his survival at the moment. Then he saw his phone, he was smiling at a text. Sydney Cooper, had to be. Even better, if he could get both, he would be set. Jason, we have problems. The virus has reached us! Its in the school! I need a good capable group, and there is nobody more capable than you. And everything you dont have, I do. Together we can make a mockery of this plague. Oh, and we need Sydney too. Find out where she is? He didnt even have a chance to respond. He was slightly high, he seemed alert enough to not get killed though. Connor had to make this work, nomatter the cost.

Rlionel5
04-27-2013, 05:12 AM
Ben wasn't having a great day. He had to walk to school in the pouring rain, almost got hit by car on the way, and he still got there late. And to top it all, he kept thinking about the virus. What if it reaches here! What if get attacked, or what if my family does. I shouldn't think about that. I mean the disease couldn't have spread that far. Atleast, not that fast", he kept reminding himself that everything'll be ok, even with all of the "what ifs" that were running through his mind. If he only knew what would await him later that day. Once he got to school the day didn't seem so bad. He was in his first class, chemistry, which was on the second floor. It was a pretty typical day. Everyone kept worrying and talking about the virus, it kinda annoyed him even though the same thoughts were going through his mind as well. His seat is right next to the door, so he can see most things that happen in the hallway. He saw a girl running down, quickly followed by a guy. They were running too fast to recognize them. He just decided to ignore it.

The world geography teacher, Mr. Green, bolted into the room asking for Miya and Connor. Were they the ones I saw running down the hallway?", Ben thought. The Chemistry teacher quickly said that he didn't see them so the other teacher left. Ben could still hear him though. He heard him asking another teacher if they saw Miya and Connor. The question was accompannied by a scream and another sound that sound similar to biting. Ben ,curiosly, got up from his seat and looked out the door. He saw the world geography laying on the floor and a figure crouching next to him. He then realized that the figure was chewing on something. It didn't take him long to notice what it was chewing on. Ben was in the middle of the hallway, paralyzed with fear. The person was chewing on Mr. Green's hand.

ChiliChiliWongo
04-27-2013, 07:19 AM
Jared looked up at the sky. It had been raining earlier. A stroke of luck left it bright outside, drying most, if not all, the water. It was one of the many moments he was thankful to have Mr. Fox as a PE teacher. Most others would have said no to baseball after the previous weather, but not him. He smiled cockily at the home plate. Some guy had just hit the ball, surprised to have done so and just stood there. "Hey, dumbass! Don't gawk at the ball! Get a move on!" His accent rang clear through the field. He chuckled to himself and watched the guy run, only to get out. He moved up to bat, then the scream came.

Mr. Fox told the class to go back inside and change, then went to check it out. Jared sighed. "Damn, just when I was gonna own." he muttered, kicking some sand off the base. He watched the class go back to the gym, heading in through the doors to the locker rooms. He stayed back and took a few swings until everyone had gone inside. Looking around, he realized he was alone. Deciding to go back, he headed toward the male locker room. As he neared, he heard sounds coming from the room.

Sounds he had only heard on TV.

Pushing the door slowly, he peeked inside. "Oh, Christ, you gotta be kiddin' me." People were eating each other, blood soaking the floor and walls. He stared for a few seconds, before one of the things saw him. It stood up and stumbled towards him. "I don't think so." he slammed the door shut, running towards a low rise on the school building. He climbed up it, taking the bat with him. Being careful how he held the bat, he smashed a window and climbed through. He was in a hallway on the second floor. Those things hadn't reached this floor yet. He was proven wrong. Further down the hallway, he saw some guy, Ben he thought the name was. One of the things was in front of him. "idiot." he mumbled and ran down the hall. He pushed Ben to the side, knocking him against the wall. Keeping his momentum, he swung the bat into the side of the things head.

Jared turned to Ben. "Hey, Chucklehead. Learn to do more than stand and breath around these things."

Cutekitty150
04-28-2013, 03:06 AM
Only moments after Miya had ran into the bathroom, she heard Connor's voice. She soon finished and cleaned off her face. Fear still had a tight grip on her body, as she gripped the sink and looked into the mirror. She could see herself shaking. This wasn't like her, she has never felt this much fear before. It's not the fact that Zombie's are entering the school that worried her, it was the after effect, how people would survive, and how will she be able to fight back in order to save her own life as well as the people around her? All these questions ran threw her head as she grew angry at herself for being so frightened.

After a few minutes, Miya finally was able to snap out of it by lifting her right knee and slamming it under the sink. The pain easily woke her up. She took a deep breathe and walked to the door. She thought about if Connor was still outside the door waitin for her as her hand slowly approached the handle.

With in the amount of time Miya was in the bathroom, the virus had already spread to over 30 people, most were students from the first floor. They were slowly making their way up to the second floor. As they climbed they were able to infect some unaware students and teachers. This just made the virus spread even faster. There were even some infected students making there way to the third floor. They had been bitten by the teacher that had eaten Mr.Green.

Once Miya had opened the door she cautiously exited the bathroom, then looked down both ends of the hall way. She didn't see Connor anywhere, but it didn't bother her since she thought he would do something like that.

It seemed safe for the moment, so she walked out with a fast pace. She was 12 feet away from the bathroom when she heard a noise. It sounded like raspy moaning. Miya quickly turned around. She forced on where the sound was coming from, then she saw a bloody hand grab onto the corner of the wall where the stair case was.

Miya's eyes widened as she watched the infected students reach the top step. There were 6, two went to the left while the rest began to make their way down to Miya. Blood leaked and oozed from their bodies. The stench was horrible to the point were Miya began coughing. She was right by the boy's bathroom. Then one of the students heard Miya's cough and started sprinting at her.

She looked up to see the zombie running at her, with both arms out and it's mouth opened wide. Then 2 more followed. Knowing Miya wouldn't be able to protect herself nor would she be able to run back to the girls bathroom without getting attacked. So with limited options Miya ran for it. She was in search of something to use as a weapon. She sprinted down the hall looking in every class room as fast as she could, soon enough the zombie caught up with her. It had grabbed her hair and yanked her back.

Miya felt the pain of her neck being jerked and then her hair tightening. She smelt the rotting flesh, she couldn't believe how fast the zombie was. It then tried to bite into Miya's shoulder, But Miya was quick enough to turn around and face the zombie that still had her hair. She then kicked it right in the face. It let go as blood splattered all over the floor and windows. The kick didn't do anything. It just stunned it for a moment. Then the 2 others had arrived. Miya was in trouble now. She had no idea how to get out of this mess. She was being cornered by 3 zombies and she was unarmed.

Then it hit her, Miya had weapons all around her she just had to find them. Miya quickly ran into a class room right next to he rand found a sharp pair of scissors. She broke it in half and held one in each hand.

As soon as she ran back out the door to the hall way, she stabbed the zombie right in the forehead. Then she sprinted threw the opening. Whiel doing this she was able to stab yet another zombie in the head, blood had splashed a bit on her right side. She made her way down the hall with the 3rd zombie hot on her rail.

Miya was going to go to the girl's bathroom to see if she can find a more useful weapon but she didn't make it. The zombie grabbed her left hand and pulled her back. She was slammed on the door of the boys bathroom. Miya was able to get a close up look at the zombie. It was disgusting, and the rooting flesh killed Miya. She was only able to use the scissors to hold off the zombie not kill it, since had stabbed it right under the jaw so it couldn't bite her and she stabbed the hand that wasn't holding her so it didn't scratch her.

Moments passed and Miya grew angry, she then shouted, " GAHHHHH! GET THE HELL OFF ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!" Miya then lifted her right leg that was bruised from when she hit it on the sink to push back the zombie at it's stomach. IT was incredibly strong, and with Miya being so small and light she wont be able to hold off much longer.

The Texan Queen
04-28-2013, 05:25 AM
It was so silent in the locker room, usually other kids were coming in and out to change, or you could hear the squeaks the shoes made on the polished floors. Not today. Not this second. It was silent. Even Sydney’s own breathing seemed to be way louder than it normally should be. Every now and then you could hear screams from other sides of the school. She pressed herself up against the lockers and prayed that she would be safe in there, or that her family was okay. Her phone buzzed in her hands making her scream slightly before realizing that it was just her phone. Calming down she opened the text message she received from Jay.

“No, Jay. These screams are..terrifying and painful screams! I’m in the locker room, I locked myself in. Something bad is happening. I think that the infection has reached the school.” Sydney’s hands were shaking which made sending the text message difficult, but finally she finished the text and was able to send it to Jay. Everything had changed so fast and not for the better.

Deathbykimura
04-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Jason arched his eyebrow when Connor burst into the bathroom, nudging him away from the door he was blocking. "Hey what the f-" he began, but was cut off by the boy beginning to talk. He spoke of the virus breaching the school, and of needing his help, but Jay only registered the first part. "Wait..what?! Syd!" He repeated, grinding out the joint against the wall before stuffing it back into a bag. "Look man, I gotta get my g- I mean... Sydney..yeah. " he began, looking down at the bat in the boys hand. "Cool you got a weapon.. I have a pair of nunchaku in my locker.. And it's on the way to the gym. She had volleyball today." His southern accent explained before his phone buzzed, right on cue. Reading the text, he nodded and texted a quick "stay hidden, im on the way beautiful." before he shoved the iPhone back into his pocket and looked at Connor At least she was safe, locked in the locker room; but he still needed to get to her, and fast.

"She's in the locker room man... I'm going after her." He informed the other boy before swinging open the door, only to meet a zombie face to face. The demon's flesh was mangled; blood dripped from multiple lacerations and the cadaver's mouth foamed like a dog with rabies. The walker let out a blood curdling shriek, and lunged, but Jay was way too skilled. Rolling backwards, he grabbed a hand full of the zombie's shirt with both hands quickly, and put a foot in it's chest, monkey flipping it back into a mirror. Hopping up he drew back his foot and charged, kicking the zombie square in the head like a soccer ball. Turning, he didnt say another word; just ran as fast as he could toward the gym to save the girl that he was wild about.

Making his way to the stairs, he found a bunch more of the hell spawn occupying the way down and he leaped onto the rails... Surfing down them with grace and ease. Hitting the ground running, the martial artist ducked and dodged the random zombie swipes and mauls attacking them when necessary to make his way to his locker. Grabbing his bag, he pulled out the nunchaku and gave them a quick spin, before putting on the backpack and running the rest f the way to the locker room. Knocking on the door, he let out a quick "it's me syd, open up!!" Before pressing his back to the door... Not sure where Connor was... But ready for anyone to rush him.

ChiliChiliWongo
04-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Jared heard a moan from behind him as the zombie stood back up. "Got business to finish." he spun in a circle, once again bringing the bat to the things face. The thing staggered back. Jared ran at the thing, kicking it to the floor. Spinning the bat, he smashed the end into the things head. It made a grotesque crunch sound. He began to laugh. "These things aren't so tough." There was a shout further down the hallway.

Jared turned back to Ben. "Take this." he threw a multitool to Ben. He always kept it in his pocket, mostly for work. "There should be a knife on there. Don't freakin' lose it, chucklehead. I'll be expectin' it back. Now to go play the hero." With that, he ran down the hallway. He came upon a situation near the bathrooms.

A zombie was over the top of a girl, trying to get her. She was doing a fair job of holding the thing off. "Help has arrived." he said, putting the bat against the neck of the thing. Using both hands, he pulled up on the bat. Though the thing was a lot stronger than he was expecting, he was able to wrench it away from her. He didn't think further than that. The zombie fell backwards, landing on top of Jared. Acting quickly, he twisted his legs around the things arms, putting it into a hold. It wouldn't be able to bite him, but he couldn't do much as well.

He looked over at the girl. "Hey, could you kill this bozo before I get crushed to death? Thanks."

Rlionel5
04-29-2013, 02:49 AM
Ben was still paralyzed. He couldn't move at all out of fear. He heard footsteps behind him, it sounded too fast to be a zombie. He was too scared to even turn around. He then suddenly got slammed to the wall. It wasnt very hard but, it was sudden and Ben's head took most of the damage. He got stunned, he heard a ringing in his ear and he could barely see. He faintly heard a splat as if someone got hit with a giant pole, and he could also hear what sounded like someone's voice. He quickly snapped out of his dazed state and saw someone standing in front of him with a baseball bat. He realized who it was, he didn't remember his name, but he knew he was on the baseball team. The guy then turned around and started beating the thing with the bat, every swing was accompanied by a crunch. Then there was a scream. The guy threw Ben a multitool, telling him to return after he was done. Ben wanted to thank him but, he was already running toward the direction where the scream came from.

Ben quickly found the knife on the multitool. He wasn't really good with knives, they freaked him out, but in this situation he didn't care. He then realized something. Didn't anyone else hear the scream? why was the hallway still empty? He looked at the chemistry room, the room where his class was taking place, and the door was shut. He turned the handle only to find that it was locked. All the other classes were locked too. He then knocked on the door. Nothing. Did they notice that he was gone or, did they not care that he could be attacked? Either way he was alone. He then thought about looking for his brother and sister, both of which were on the third floor. As he walked up the stairs, he saw one of the zombies. He right away, stabbed it in the head with his knife. He saw another one, and did the same. "This isn't too hard", he said to himself. He reached the third floor, he completly forgot about the scream he heard earlier and didn't even notice that the guy who had just saved him, he remembered that his name was Jared, was being attacked.

He kept walking to his sister's class, but then saw a girl looking out of a window in the hallway. He started walking up to her, and then noticed that there was a zombie creeping towards her. Ben ran up to it and stabbed it in the head, little did he know that he hadn't hit it's brain. He then tapped the girl's shoulder, he thinks her name is Hailey. He didn't realize that the zombie he thought he killed had gotten up, and was now less then four feet away from him. "Hey, I'm Ben", he said, completly unaware of the danger he was in.

The Texan Queen
04-29-2013, 03:44 AM
Sydney was busy texting her family back, all were safe and sound and were getting the right supplies for safety. She let out a breath of relief knowing her family was safe and unharmed, but now she had to focus on herself and how to get out of here and get back to her house. She immediately began going through all the unlocked lockers in the room, the girls were all very trust and didn’t have to worry about petty theft. But at this moment she was interested in the makeup or accessories, just any sort of weapon. After going through what felt like a million lockers she was able to find a metal baseball bat and a pocket knife. It wasn’t much but it would do for now. Sliding the knife into her pocket Sydney walked over to her phone that she placed on the bench and checked the message she had from Jay.

Thank God he was on his way! She would feel a lot safer being with someone else and especially since he was just as athletic as she was. Sydney walked over to a supplies closet and found some duct tape, first aid kit and a flash light, perfect! It wasn’t a lot but it was better than not having anything to help them out with. Grabbing her backpack she emptied out all the meaningless school supplies and shoved the kit and flash light into the bag. Before putting the duct tape in with the other items she took the pocket knife out, opened it and duct taped it to the end of her baseball bat. Suddenly there was banging on the locker room door and a male voice. Sydney let out a scream; everything was going to scare her from now on. Calming herself down after realizing that it was Jay she quickly unlocked the door and pulled him inside shut and locked the door.

“Holy shit!” Sydney flung her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. “How bad is it out there? Are we going to be able to make it out to the parking lot so we can get into our cars?” Her words rushed together and her voice was higher than usual but other than that she was calm. She knew she had to be in situations like this or she was no good to anyone.

Cutekitty150
04-29-2013, 04:01 AM
Miya's back was just about to slip off the door when someone had forced the infected bastard back. It fell on the person who had saved her. Miya was shocked that he even came. She heard his voice and recognized it, she knew he was a friend or some sort. Miya quickly got a tight grip on her scissors and stabbed the bastard right between the eyes. Blood squirted out and fell on the floor and all over Miya's hands like rain. She pulled the scissors out of it's head, stood up straight. As she look at the motionless body. Then she stepped to the side and kicked the zombie hard enough to cause it to roll a few feet.

She leaned on her right hip and said, " Thank you sir. I was kinda in a sticky situation. Anyways I hope your not bitten other wise I'll have to kill you....I don't know about you but I would rather not kill the person who saved my life." Miya gave an awkward smile. For some reason all of her fear and uneasiness had completely melted away. She was acting completely normal.

Then she heard a voice down the hall she grabbed the boys hand and started running in the direction she heard voices. She was basically forcing him to follow her, it wasn't like a order but more like she grabbed him without thinking. Miya saw 3 people but one looked off to her. She quickly realized it was an infected student and that it was about to attack a boy.

Miya knew she wasn't going to make it in time so she decided to throw her scissors at the zombies head. It hit dead on in the forehead. The zombie made a dying moan and fell back as drool trickled form it's mouth.

" What the hell is the matter with you! You could have gotten killed! Do you even know how lucky you guys are!?" Miya barked. She stopped running once she was right next to him. She then let go of the boy who saved her.

Miya looked at the boy who was about to be attacked. Then she grabbed his shoulder and forced him to turn around. She looked all over his back and arms and neck for any bite marks but he was clean. She then gentle tapped him on his shoulders saying with a slight smile, " Your safe...Sorry I had to check you since it was so close to you...I like to be safe rather than sorry." Miya gave awkward giggle after she was down speaking.

" We need to go...if we stay up here much long we will be trapped. The class rooms will all be locked since everyone is worried about saving themselves. So the best way out of this is using each other's strength." Miya explained.

She looked over at everyone and asked, " Uh, do you mind telling me who you guys are? I would like to know who I just save? I'm Miya by the way."

Only moments after moaning was heard again. Miya looked behind her and saw that more were coming up the steps. They then completely covered the hall in front of them. They made their way towards the small group of students. But something was off...they weren't determined. It looked like they were just walking around. It seemed to her they hadn't noticed them yet. She took a deep breathe and reached for her scissor that she threw to save the boys life.

" I guess our only way out of this is straight threw. But something seems off about them. Wouldn't they be coming at us by now, but all they are doing is walking around some are just standing around. I think they can't see us but I don't want to take the risk of getting bitten if i'm wrong. So let's just run them down as we go." Miya stated. She felt a bit frightened but knew she didn't have a choice. So she decided what the hell, fuck these zombies.

And waited till everyone was ready.

Deathbykimura
04-29-2013, 11:00 PM
Sure, everything was going to hell and the school was filling with zombies.. But when Sydney hugged him, Jason smiled and held her close. She was so soft and warm, and he got lost like always wrapped up in her arms. "They're everywhere syd... It's bad." He confessed, whispering against her neck before pulling back to take her face in his hands. "I'm going to get us out of this though.. We'll make it to one of our cars.. I won't let anything happen to you, I swear." He urged, looking deep into her eyes before leaning in slowly. His heart was thundering in his chest and he wasn't sure if it was from the running and adrenaline.. Or nervousness from what he was about to do,

Brushing his lips against hers for a second, he let out another soft whisper. A whisper that admitted everything he'd wanted to say for a while now; a whisper, that let her know for sure that she'd be safe with him and that he'd let zombies rip him apart before they ever touched her. "Truth is... I've been in love with you for a while now.. And I know this isn't the time or place.. But I just wanted you to know.. If I die in the next hour or day or whatever... I just needed you to know that I am crazy about you.. And I'll do everything I can to make sure you get back to your family.."

Smiling, he pressed his lips against hers, and kissed her with everything he had. It was almost like fireworks erupted and nothing else mattered anymore. The zombies, the school... All of it vanished from existence and for a moment it was just them alone in a world just for them. After a minute, Jay pulled back and gave Sydney a smile, resting his forehead against hers. "I was thinking we go.. Up. Go across the roofs and Down the maintenance exit out by the parking lot if you want to leave... But everything else is blocked babe..." He instructed, biting his lip as his eyes stayed on hers.

savannabanana8
04-30-2013, 01:32 AM
hailey watched everything happening like it was in slow motion she watched the boy call out to miya and then head to the guys bathroom that reaked of weed. she shook her head and then suddenly heard screams come from the staircase. her mouth gaped open. they already made it up here? she thought. hailey looked at the boy whod come up and tapped her on the shoulder. she then noticed the zombie lying feet from her and looked back to the boy. he introduced himself as ben. "hi ben" she said as she watched the zombie get back up on its feet. hailey dug her hand in her secret pocket that was inside her pants leg that she used to carry her butchers knife around. she had it for hunting but once she heard about the breakout of the zombies she began carrying it all the time and also kept her hunting rifle close by it was currently stashed away in the forest. she through the knife past ben and hit the zombe knocking him down. it wasn't the best shot but it was enough to give her a chance to get her knife back and behead it. it had almost scratched her. it was a very close call. hailey looked at ben. "watch yourself." she smiled. "im hailey. but I have to go now, meet me at the front in a bit if youd like. I need to get something". hailey finished speaking and spun around to go without waiting for an answer. she was in a hurry to get to the school and forgot to grab her gun on the way ove so she decided she wanted to go and get it. miya ran out of the bathroom and didn't even notice her as she began attacking the zombie. oh good, hailey thought, shes distracting them. hailey spun around and snuck past a few distracted zombies as she ran down the stair case. it got worse with every hall she passed. there were blood and guts everywhere. ahe hit the stairs to the first floor and saw a zombie running full speed at he. she held out the knife and sliced his head clean off as his blood splattered the windows. hailey recognised him and sighed. she didn't like that kid much anyways. she dodged most of the people and zombies except a few. she finally made it to the ground floor and ran into the forest it was pretty clear here since the zombies were busy eating everyone else. she grabbed her hunting rifle stashed in a near tree and ran back to the school thinking how crazy she was to go back. she felt bad knowing this was her fault for leading them to school and wanted to help whoever else was left alive including ben if it wasn't too late. hailey stopped at the school doors and looked up. she was shaking so bad. she had never done anything like this before but then again who had? hailey raised her gun to the sky and fired off the first bullet hoping for something to happen. wether it was to get attention from survivors or to lure zombies in towards her she had no idea. all she knew was that she was scared shitless but was excited to start this new way of life and challenge. even though she may possibly do this on her own. there she stood knife in one hand and gun slung over her shoulder. her orange hair lifted in the wind and her golden brown eyes lit up with excitement.

crazydawg444
04-30-2013, 01:50 AM
Connor was stunned. Simply stunned. He didnt even know what happened, but jason just ran out, killed something, and ran off. he cursed under his breath to allow him to escape his sight so quickly. He ran out towards the stairs, miya was already God knows where, and Jason was just heading down. he gaped his mouth as he saw Jason go down. It was graceful and amazing, not to mention completely insane and reckless. But connor could not afford to be mistified, he needed to get to the locker room and meet up with jason before it was too late.

He ran down the stairs and stopped one, going into a classroom. It belonged to Mr. Evermore. A sporty man who loved baseball noticeably more than his job. Baseball accessories and memorobilia littered his room like trash. Connor grabbed a nice metal bat, signed by some famous player he didnt know, he never cared for sports. Mr. Evermore might come to get it, he might need it to save his life. But the first rule of survival of the fittest is finders keepers, so the bat now belonged to connor. Then he heard heavy breathing and noises behind him.

He turned his head just to see a creature lung at him. He lifted the bat up, but just enough to keep the thing at bay. He did not want to call it a zombie, that seemed to unreal, an unreal term. This was no movie or game, it was very real, so he refused to give it a name that refered otherwise. It had a pencil stabbed through its hand, and the point pressed against his arm. It broke the skin and peirced his arm. AAARRRRRGG! BEGONE FROM ME HELL SPAWN! He looked closer at it, and recognized it. It was a girl he had a crush on only two years before, ironic that he had had a fantasy about this exact position with her, only slightly different in major areas. He struggled but could not get it off, then a gun shot rang out.

The creature looked up, distracted, and Connor pushed it off. He stood and it got to its feet. he held the bat up, blood seeping out of his left arm. How dare you harm me! It charged and he splattered its head. He sighed, and leaned against the wall. What was that gun? Police? Citizens? Hunters? What? Didnt matter, it had nothing to do with him unless he survived. He stood and looked at the thing he killed. he had never even really harmed anything before. he never killed a fly, or hunted a deer. This was the first life he had truely taken. no, not life, that thing had not been living. It was an abomination. And needed no sadness for its death. He bent down and performed a silent prayer. May your soul find in death, what it lacked in life. He leaned up and looked around then charged out of the room. he had a knife hidden in his boot, he always wore boots, easy to hide things in, but he did not want to take it out yet.

He reached outside and saw a girl with a gun. That answers one question, though not exactly my desired answer... he yelled at her. Hey, over here! Come on, do you desire death?! he waved her over and ran as fast as he could to the locker room. he found a door and couldnt open it. He knocked loudly. Jason, its Connor! You kinda left me and I kinda almost died! Are you in there?!

The Texan Queen
04-30-2013, 03:58 AM
Sydney’s hope of the school being able to hold off the infection was shot into pieces when Jay told her how many were out there. Her thoughts were focused on how they could get out of there safely and alive but they were interrupted when Jay brought his face so close to hers. What was he doing? Did he think the zombies could hear them so he needed to talk quieter? Her confusion was cleared when he poured his feelings out for her. Love. That was one thing Sydney was not familiar with. Sure she had gone out on a few dates here and there but she had very few boyfriends or any experience in the field of romance. She wasn’t too sure how she should respond or what she should even think!

Jason’s lips connected to hers and she froze in place; that was unexpected! ‘What the hell, you could be dead in a few hours. Just go with it.’ Sydney thought and kissed him back. She wasn’t sure it was love or if it was just a fling or an in the moment thing, but she was certainly enjoying whatever this was. After he pulled away from her she couldn’t help but blush and smile. All she could do was nod as Jay explained his plan and mentally prepared herself for whatever was awaiting outside for the two of them.

The banging and shouting from the door caused her to yelp again. Letting out a frustrating groan, embarrassed that she couldn’t keep composure, she walked over to the door and opened it for Conner.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were with him and I just locked it the second he came in.” Sydney explained and poked her head out to check for anything uhuman in the halls before pushing the door all the way open.

“Quick, come inside. Is there anyone else with you?” She asked peering around his shoulders.

Deathbykimura
05-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Jason jumped a little too when there was banging at the door, and he rolled his eyes when he heard the voice. "Oh I forgot about that guy. I guess we need all the help we can get, just stay close to me okay?" He began, watching as she opened the door for the boy. "Sorry about that man, I just.. had to come find her. we're gonna try to get the fuck out of this place... you're welcome to tag along to the parking lot.." he offered, shrugging a little. Where would they go when they made it to the cars? The whole town was being engulfed in Terror.. and nowhere was safe. All he cared about was getting him, Sydney.. and their families to safety.. wherever that might be.

"Babe... We'll just take your car.. I rode my motorcycle today." Jay began, turning to look at the girl whom he'd just kissed. He didn't really know what love felt like, but he did know losing this girl would rip him apart. He couldn't live without her smile.. or the smell of her pressed against him.. he was willing to throw himself into a crowd of walkers if it meant she got away... and if that didn't resemble love.. what did? "We all have weapons... I say we make our way to the principals office and use the intercom to summon any other survivors.. then we can muscle our way out." Jay explained his plan and swung the nunchaku effortlessly as he talked.

Looking over at the guy again, he met his eyes and Jay furrowed his brows. "Look man, im gonna trust you.. but if you do anything shady, or endanger either of us... it's your ass..."

Taking Syd's hand, he looked into her eyes and gave her a smile. "Everything will be okay... I wont let anything happen to you."

Rlionel5
05-02-2013, 03:18 AM
The girl Ben had tapped on the shoulder threw a knife and killed the zombie that Ben thought he had already taken care of, she then introduced herself as Hailey and said that she had to go look for something at the front of the school. She then quickly ran off down the stairs. He noticed something peculiar about the zombie she had killed. There was something sticking out of the back of it's head. Was it a pair of scissors? No it looked like a half of a scissor. He saw another girl walking towards him, she was dragging someone with her. Then she started yelling at him and she scanned him to see if he got bitten. She said her name was Miya and asked him for his nane. Becore he coukd answer, she turned around. There was a group of walkers coming up the steps. They were moving slower than usual as if they were tired, which Ben knew was impossible considering they don't sleep. He realized that he had completly forgotten about the body that Miya was dragging with her. He looked to find that it was Jared. He was going to ask how Jared and Miya had seen eachother, but, this was no time for questions.

Miya picked up the scissor piece and said that they had to run through the zombies. Ben could tell that she was waiting for a response. " My name is Ben, thanks for saving me. I just met a girl named Hailey, she said that would be in the front, weshould check if she's ok. But before we go, I need to check something", Ben walked to the room that his sister was supposed to be in, it was right next to him. It was locked. "Miya do you think that there is any way we coukd open this door? Ben knew that they needed to hurry, but he wanted to atleast see his sister before he left, if there was any chance that she and him could reunite he'd take it. He waited for an answer.

savannabanana8
05-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Hailey looked at the guy that had ran buy saying follow him. she snorted. He was going in the direction of the locker rooms. Why would She want to lock herself in a room when She has an entire forest to hide and fight these zombies in? Hailey shrugged and let out a giggle. Besides She had told Ben That she would wait here for him. Haileylooked at the doors. But what if it was too late? What if he was already a zombie? Would she have to kill another persons she has known? Maybe she should go inside. Or maybe she should follow the boy to the locker room, after all they might be the last undiseased people around besides her. Hailey didn't know what to do. She sat down on a big stone and began running her knife on it To sharpen it. Every once in awhile shed shoot a zombie through one of the school windows. The faster they die the easier it will be to survive. Hailey was beginning to worry.

ChiliChiliWongo
05-03-2013, 04:56 AM
Jared was being pulled in some random direction by the girl before he could even say anything to her comment. He had no trouble keeping up with her, but was surprised when she finally stop. He saw what she was looking at. A zombie was about to get the kid he had saved earlier. Before he could react, she had thrown her scissors at the thing and pierced it through the freaking skull. "What the..." he mumbled as she pulled him towards Ben.

Once they reached him, she finally let go and introduced herself as Miya. He looked at the zombies she had pointed out further down the hall. However, he smiled as he heard Ben's question. He turned to Ben. "Look no further. I'll help ya out, Chucklehead." He took his multitool and worked at the door. "We'll head to my truck and get out of here, after this." After a few minutes, there was a click from the lock. He backed away from the door. "Go ahead and look for her."

Cutekitty150
05-03-2013, 11:04 PM
As soon as Ben asked if she could open the door her jaw dropped, She couldn't believe what this boy was thinking. Here they were getting chased by zombies and he wants her to bust down a damn door that had been locked for a reason. But she understood his reasoning. So once the door was unlocked Miya stare at him with a calm expression. She nodded her head, then payed attention to the swam of zombies.

In the class room everyone watched as the three stood in front of the door. The teacher was surprised and had a book in his hand like he was going to hit someone with it. The students were freaking out, some were even beating up each other because some wanted to open the door and get out of the school while everyone else thought it was safe inside. After the door was open silence fell and all eyes were on the three who opened the doors. No one moved a muscle.

Meanwhile the Zombies were getting closer by the minutes. Miya's bravery was shook a bit once she saw what they were doing. Some of the Walkers had heard students in their class rooms and were banging on the doors. They went to nearly every door that Miya could see and continued to beat it. Then one of the doors busted down. Once that happened screams were heard from in the classroom. Miya was completely shocked, she didn't realize how strong they were. Soon enough more doors were broken and more screams filled the halls. Miya looked over at the two boys and shouted with aggression, " We have to go, NOW!" Miya then stared running to the end of the hall where no walkers were, she opened up a door and ran in. It seemed she was hiding until she came out of the room with what looked like a metal broom handle, matches, a tool belt, and a thin light chain that might have been used to block people form entering a room, the chains were about 6-7 feet long. Miya had no idea when the school used them but at this point she didn't care.

When she came out she ran at the swarm that were heading to the class that Ben and Jared were at. She gripped her metal handle and swung at one of the walkers heads. It cracked the skull and damaged the brain causing it to die right in front of her. She did the same to 4 others that came near her, then she slammed the bottom of her handle on the ground causing it to echo, she asked, " Are you ready, we are going head on?" Her expression was serious and she seemed angry.

Rlionel5
05-11-2013, 03:04 AM
Ben stared as Jared unlocked the door, everyone in the class turned towards door. Ben then saw some of the zombies down the hall had already knocked down doors. Miya ran down to a room, then came out with a metal broom handle and started attacking some of the zombies. Ben knew that he had to be quick. He walked into the room and called out for his sister, Alicia. He saw her, the look on her face was worried. She quickly ran up to him and hugged him so hard, that it almost hurt. " The disease has spread, you guys need to get out of here!", Ben yelled to the class. This triggered total chaos. Almost everyone ran out of the classroom at once. Some of the other classes also ran out into the halls. If he knew that everyone would run out at once, he wouldn't have said anything. Ben turned to Alicia, "we really need to leave. Now." His only thought right now, was getting him and his sister to safety, no matter what.

savannabanana8
05-12-2013, 11:50 PM
it had beem half an hour easily and hailey was tired of waiting. she thought about going to the locker room but decided it was a bad idea. she also thought about leaving but felt bad to just disappear. hailey finally decided what to do. she was going back in. she ran through the front doors and walked aroung the school. she got trapped in a bathroom when she was looking around and had no time to fumble for bullets. hailey whipped out her knife and flashed it at the zombie. its too bad there was no cure. the zombie lurched itself at her as she held out her knife causing the zombie to stab itself. it screamed and waved its arms at her but hailey body slammed it in the wall and got out covered in blood. she kept going around and eventually saw a group of kids . why were they still in the school! she loaded her rifle with a shot and blew a head off. and she repeated this until the path was mostly cleared