PDA

View Full Version : A Second Chance [M] Arcus+Cereza13

Pages : [1] 2

Cereza13
05-11-2013, 05:19 PM
This a rp rated [M] for Sexual content, violence and possible drug use and language.

----------------------------------------------

Amy quickly darted around the hallways of the school, trying to avoided her daily tormentors. She was on her way to the library to be alone and have some time without being worried about getting picked on. Though they knew she was in there, they never came in, so she always thought of it as a sanctuary. She was almost there, just a turn and straight hall away. "Eep!" Too late. "Where you going Amy? Planning on studying in the library? Thinking we won't follow you in there? Well, guess what? Not gonna happen!" Sally and her little squad of preps said. Amy ran, hoping to get away from them, but they snatched on to her long hair and pulled her back. Sally grabbed Amy's arm and made it look like they were walking together down the hall to the bathroom. "Please, let me go, I did nothing to you!" "Shut up you bitch! Someones gotta teach you weird quiet types why your like this! I mean with your looks and brains you might even beat me in popularity!" she said sarcastically. Her squad laughing behind her, they went into the bathroom and shut the door. The door was so thick nobody would hear a thing that went on, so a lot of could get away with things. Sally pushed Amy against the wall and started slapping her. "Ahh!" "Aww, did that hurt? I'm sorry, let me make it hurt more!" Sally moved her rings to her palm side so this time when she hit her, she would feel the rings. "Ahhh!!!" Amy sobbed and cried as she was hit.

When she got home, her face was bruised and her nose was bleeding. "Why does this happen? Why am I the tormented? I did nothing wrong, why is it this way?" she sobbed quietly, drawing a bath for herself.

Arcus
05-11-2013, 05:40 PM
William had just landed, he made his way to the apartment that he rented out. Everyone knew he was down here, but few bothered to follow. He had even been given permission to attend a school down on earth if he wished, he had known that it would be rude to say no right away. So he had said that he would think about it, as he entered his apartment. He muttered "they only think I will learn responsibility by seeing others getting hurt or something like that," he sighed.

He knew full well what they thought of him but that wouldn't make him change who he was, he had done nothing wrong. It also wasn't his fault that he had a black wing, it was probably some weird mutation that caused it. Yet all the other angels acted as if, he was about to become a fallen. The thought of it annoyed him, so his simply went to the closet and pulled out his jacket. Which was purposely a few sizes to big, to make sure that they completely hid his wings after he tucked them away.

Then started to leave his room and locking the door behind him, thinking 'hopefully. There is something that will be able to take my mind off of things, even if just for a little bit.'

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Amy sat in the bathtub, alone in her house while the soap suds danced around her body as she bathed. With a sigh, she looked as the blood from her nose dripped into the bath water. It swirled around her and mixed with some of the suds in the tub. "If this is a life that I was... destined.. Do I really want it?" she sighed once more and sank lower into the bath water. The warm water relaxed her body but not her mind as it began to race through the past she had endured. She didn't understand what she did or didn't do that caused people to mistreat her like this. She began to remember one year in 8th grade during the winter. She was waiting for the bus when a group of kids knocked her out and drug her into the middle of the road just as the bus was coming. "Maybe I should've died that day..." With the horrid memories flooding her mind, she reached a hand out to the counter and grabbed a nearby razor blade.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 03:00 PM
William was walking around when he felt that someone with a pure heart, was thinking about killing themselves. 'This one is close,' he thought. He could always feel when people either were or were about to kill themselves, he could also tell when someone had a pure heart. He assumed all angels could tell, so he started toward where it felt like it was coming from.

'This is someones' house,' he thought uncomfortably. He had never felt comfortable about entering someones' house uninvited, he always felt like he was intruding. Even so he took a deep breathe, located the spare key. That everyone hides outside the door somewhere, unlocked the door. Opened it and said, "excuse me. Sorry if I am intruding, but may I talk to you for a moment?" Then he walked in closed the door behind him, then continued toward the person who is thinking about killing themselves.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Amy was oblivious to the voice, thinking it was the one in her head that told her to do good instead of taking her life away. She ignored it and cut. Long lines of blood began to appear on her wrists. "Mmm..." It hurt, but her past numbs the pain, thinking that this hurt less then what she had endured. Alot started to seep from her wrists now, the bubbly bath water turning even more scarlet by the second. 'It's better like this...' she thought to herself. Her mind began apologizing to everyone she though she failed: her parents, teachers, family... She began to feel light headed and started to close her eyes.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 03:20 PM
William found the person who was trying to kill herself, she was in the tub. Which he normally would have been embrassed about, but he was more concerned about the fact that the water was turning red. So he grabbed a towel and pulled her out of the tub, using the towel to cover her up with. As well as pushing it against the red slots on her wrist, forcing them to stop bleeding. Then said, "what are you doing?" He didn't care what she thought of him, she was still alive and that was what mattered.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Amy, weak from the blood loss, could just barely open her eyes to the man holding her. "W... why are you doing this.... it's what I deserve..... I... isn't it?" she was fading away. Barely able to breathe full breathes now, but still breathing. All she could see was a blur of a man holding her.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Once he was sure that she had stopped bleeding, he let out a sigh of relief. Before double checking that the towel was around her properly and gave wrapped his arms around her. He was glad that he had made it in time, even if just barely.

He whispered in her ear, not letting her go quite yet. "No, no you don't. You have a pure heart, I don't know what you have been through. But you don't deserve to die and I am sorry that something had driven you to thinking that it was ok, but you definitely don't deserve it."

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 04:56 PM
"W.. who are you?" she whispered weakly. Somehow, she was actually grateful that this man cam e to save her. She has been shown a kidness she was never showed before by this act, she wasn't exactly sure if she should be happy however. If she was dead, she would'nt have to worry about Sally and her little group anymore, if she lived... she would still be suffering by her hand. But perhaps this stranger.. perhaps he will make it easier for her to be able to get through the world. Could he possibly be her guardian angel?

Arcus
05-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Willam loosened his embrace, but wasn't done. Because next, he picked her up and brought her to her bed. After gently setting her down on the bed, he brushed a piece of hair out of her face. Before saying, "it doesn't matter. Just remember, how much your life is worth ok? Promise me that," he knew he couldn't stay.

He was glad that he had his jacket on, he slowly turned around. About to leave, now that she was safe; he couldn't afford to stay. The last thing he needed was to give, his superiors to suspect him of anything.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 05:16 PM
"Please... don't go..." Amy was never shown such kindness, she didn't what just happened to be gone. She would end up depressed again. Who knows what she would do if she fell back to that dark place again.. or perhaps she already was. The room was getting dark and it begun to spin.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Willam, looked back at the girl and saw that she was starting to pass out. He sighed and walked over to her again, deciding that if she was going to faint anyway. Then mentally it may be better for her if he stayed with her, so sat on the bed and just watched her. Though he did put a hand on her head to make sure that she was simply faintly and not anything else, that would need to be worried about.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 06:05 PM
After a few hours of darkness, Amy slowly drifted back into consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a man sitting on her bed. She didn't want to seem rude, but he looked good! Why would someone like him waste his time saving her? Then she remembered something and looked down. She was still naked in a towel. "Eek!" she grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself tightly, unintentionally showing off her curves. "Why did you save me? I'm nothing to anyone, why would you bother?"

Arcus
05-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Willam had started to doze off, he hadn't meant to stay so long. When she let out a small shriek, he stiffened. Thinking 'o great, the others are going to have a field day with this.' Even so he turned back to her and said kindly, "you have a kind heart. It would be a shame to waste such a life," then he got up and added. "I am glad to see you are going, but now I must be going." He adjusted his jacket to make sure his wings were still hidden, then started to head to her door.

He was glad that she had been like that for a few hours, because other side. He may have blushed when she tightened her towel around her, then found himself thinking. 'I hope she finds her true love one day, she will definitely make someone happy with a heart as pure as hers'; not to mention her body has some nice body as well.'

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Amy didn't know how to respond as he started to leave. She looked on the bed where he sat and saw a black and white feather. "Umm excuse me ..sir? I think you dropped these." she lifted the feathers up into view. Something was off about the stranger... she sensed he was different, that he wouldn't hurt her like the others, so he was trust worthy. But he said she had a pure heart... what did that mean exactly? Did he have an esp? Was he one of the people like in tv that sensed auras? "Please tell me who you are, I would like to know the name of the man who saved me, and says my heart is pure."

Arcus
05-12-2013, 06:32 PM
William looked back and saw that she saw holding two of his feather, which made his heart skip a beat. Then thought, 'at least she hasn't figured out yet.' He walked up to her and said, "thanks. I didn't even notice that I had dropped them."

When once again she asked for his name, he gave a small chuckle. Followed by a smile, saying "ok. But just this once," he knelt over and kissed her forehead. Before taking his feathers and continued, "I am William." Then left the house, without giving her a chance to respond. He had already spent to much time there and will more likely then not be getting lectured about it. For now though, he simply headed to his apartment.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 06:48 PM
She just sat there, wondering what to do next. "He... kissed my forehead..." she began blushing uncontrollably then saw her towel beginning to slip. She took the towel off and went under the covers of her bed, feeling the warmth disappear with William as he left. 'Such kindness.' she thought to herself. 'Maybe I can give this world one more chance, if there is one good soul... but is he really a person?' She started to put the pieces together in her head. 'Feathers, saying I have a kind heart, saving me from deaths grip... he IS an angel! But even he left me. Left me to suffer in this world alone. I was wrong...' she sobbed quietly to herself.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 07:22 PM
When William arrived back at his apartment, he found a letter on his dresser. He read it and sighed, saying "I knew it" then put his jacket up in the closet. Before walking outside, locking his door and started flying up to what is supposed to be his home.

When he arrived, Andrew one of the higher ranked angels. Met him, before William had a chance to say anything. Andrew said, "what were you doing down there." William said in an even tone, "I just helped someone. That is all," Andrew responded in a slightly harsher tone. "William you are not a guardian angel, it is not your place to save people from themselves." Despite himself, William said "we are angels. Are we not suppose to help others? I felt that she was in trouble so I went and helped her, how was that wrong?" Now Andrew as all but glare at William, who flinched back. Regretting what he had said and started trying to find the right words to apologize to him, when archangel Michael walked up to them.

William almost never saw an archangel, now that one was before him. He tried to hide his black wing, it was one of the only times. He felt impure, like everyone around him thought he was. But Michael looked kindly at both him and Andrew, who didn't have a chance to say anything to William. Because the archangel said, "William. Do you wish to protect this girl," William gulped and nodded. Before forcing himself to say, "yes. Sir, she has such a pure heart. I see no reason for her to die needlessly," he could feel Andrew glaring at him. But focused his attention on archangel Michael, who turned and looked at Andrew. Saying, "well I see no reason. Why he couldn't become a guardian angel," Andrews' jaw seemed to drop. Who responded with a, "bu-but, sir you have to be jo- and got caught off by the arch angel saying. "unless I am mistaken, you wanted William here to attend a human school. So he could learn some responsibility, right?"

William thought, 'I knew it.' He continued to listen to sir Michael, "as far as I can tell. This is a good way for him to prove he has some responsibility," the archangel looked at him with a small smile on his face. William shrank back a little bit, but gave him a greatful look. Andrew simply sighed and said, "I guess so sir." With that the Archangel Michael turned to William and said, "then it is decided. From this day forward, you will be a guardian angel to the girl. That you have save, you are assigned to Amy Zerdanna. Do you best to make sure she is sade," William bowed and said, "yes sir." Then started to fly back down to earth.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Amy just continually sobbed. 'Why would they save me then leave me all alone.' She took a few breaths and gazed at the moon. 'Are you going to leave me too moon?' She was scared to sleep for fear nightmares will begin to plague her mind. 'At least its the weekend.' she thought to herself.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 07:49 PM
William landed and went to his apartment, to grab his jacket. Once it was on, he headed back to Amys' house. Just to make sure nothing else was wrong before he headed to bed, when he arrived. Since he didn't since she was endanger, he decided to knock on the door. Then waited to see how she would react.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 09:35 PM
"One second!" Amy yelled, her voice was so soft it sounded more like one in a conversation then one that would yell. She pulled off the blanket and went to get her plain blue bath robe. Tears were still streaming down her face before she realized it and answered the door. "Hello?" she opened the door to see William standing in the doorway. At a loss for words all she could do was stare.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Williams' eyes softened and got a bit of a worry to them, when he saw that she had been crying. He saw that she was just wearing a robe, 'well I guess its' better then a towel.' He thought, as he walked up to her and started wiping her tears without saying anything. He wasn't in any hurry, so once her tears had been wiped away. He patiently waited for her to say something, anyway thing. He didn't make any motion that would say she was taking to long.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 10:03 PM
"I-I thought you... left." she still had tears, but they were coming less now. She was happy he was here, but mad that he left. Her chest hurt from the mixed emotions. She shrugged it off though. "You're an angel..... aren't you... William?" she asked in a small voice.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 10:14 PM
William nodded and said, "ya. I had stuff that needed to be done," then his eye widened as she asked if he was an angel. He quickly put a hand over her mouth, then quickly around to make sure no one was around.

Once he was sure no one was around he sighed and let his hand slip from her mouth, saying "I think we should take continued this conversation. Inside, that is if you don't mind." He was barely keeping his wings from rustling nervously under his jacket, he knew he'd hear about this later. But thought he'd deal with Amy first.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 11:20 PM
They walked inside and she shut the door softly. She locked it behind her since her neighborhood could be a bit rough sometimes. "So you're really an angel, William?" she should be a bit more surprised but... wasn't. She wasn't religious or anything so should be surprised an angel came into her house and saved her. She blushed holding her robe close to her, not knowing what will happen or anything. "Why?" was all she whispered.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 11:26 PM
William sighed as he was let inside, then went and leaned against the wall. He looked at her for a moment for a second, when she asked if he was angel for the second time. But eventually he nodded, then when she asked why. he tilted his head and head a confused on his look, then said "why what?" He didn't get what she was asking.

Cereza13
05-12-2013, 11:35 PM
"You left after you saved me... I don't understand... I thought angels.. Well I don't know..." her voice was as confused as it was soft. So many things about the world that she didn't understand. "What brought you back?" she hugged the robe tighter for comfort.

Arcus
05-12-2013, 11:54 PM
William nodded and said, "I had something to do. That is why I left," he saw that she was confused and added when she asked why he had come back. "I am back to make sure you are ok," then saw her tighten her robe. He sighed and said, "you don't want me here do you?" He was used to it, he had gotten it his entire life. So why should he expect anything different here?

Cereza13
05-13-2013, 01:55 AM
"Oh! No no no its not that at all, William." Amy felt bad that she had hurt William like that. She never really knew what to do when talking to someone.... since no one talked to her. "I never really talk much, I don't have many- er any friends... so this is new to me. Please don't William, I would love for you to stay." she gave him a small but kind smile.

Arcus
05-13-2013, 02:08 AM
William smiled and nodded, saying "ok then. I thank you for letting me stay for a while, also I am sorry if I am why you were crying earlier." Then went and took a seat, just like her. He never had many friends, especially considering most of the angels that didn't show that they hated him in someway or fashion. Normally were just trying to figure out why one of his wings were black, so he stayed quiet for a while. Before saying, "ummm. Are you feeling any better?"

Cereza13
05-13-2013, 02:26 AM
"I wouldn't say better... but I suppose death may been an extreme." she said softly. Then she realized she was still naked. "Oh dear! Umm William, I'm going to throw something on real quick! Silly of to forget, I didn't to disrespect you in any way!" she hurried into her room and shut the door. She didn't want to take too long so she decided to go with a dress she like to wear during the summer. She took off her robe and laid it on the bed, her body shining in the light of the moon, she walked to her closet and picked out a pretty pink dress and slipped it over her head. She wanted to be sure it wasn't too inappropriate for an angel so she slipped on a slightly see through black shaw. 'This should be good.' she thought to her self as she walked back into the living room.

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs44/PRE/i/2009/142/5/d/Summer_Dress_by_JennieLuv.jpg

Arcus
05-13-2013, 02:48 AM
William nodded as she said that death was extreme, thinking 'well at least she understands that.' Then she excused herself to get some clothes on, he hadn't seen anything wrong with how she was. But then realized that even if he was an angel, he was still a guy and she probably didn't want to be more or less naked in front of a guy. The thought made him blush slightly, when she came back. He looked her up and down, he didn't say anything; just smiled slightly.

Cereza13
05-13-2013, 12:33 PM
"So, William, are you MY guardian angel... or did you just happen to walk by?" she asked tentatively. This was an experience she definitely was not going to forget. She sat in front of him on a sofa. She was so nervous she tried to make herself seem smaller, she'd never had anyone in her house, or have been seen naked. But she supposed it was better then being in the newspaper. 'Yea, if it was a paramedic my name would be everywhere, and Sally would be relentless.'

Arcus
05-13-2013, 12:38 PM
William chuckled a bit at the question, thinking 'well she is very straight'. But said, "I am now your guard angel." He didn't want to show her, his wings but glad that she hadn't said anything about that yet. He smiled in her direction, it was a kind caring smile. He hoped that she would loosen up and relax, it wasn't like he was going to attack her or anything. So he saw no reason for her to be so nervous.

Cereza13
05-13-2013, 12:51 PM
"Would you like anything to drink?" Amy asked. 'Try to loosen up, think of him as a person, not an angel. You can do it, how hard can it be to talk to a person? Everyone else does it!' she thought to herself. She got up and straightened out her dress. She walked into the kitchen, her footsteps were even quiet, hard to believe she was found so easily by people in the school. She got out some tea and poured two glasses.

Arcus
05-13-2013, 04:17 PM
William watched nodded when she asked if he wanted to get something to drink, he thought it would be rude to say no. Then he watched her leave, giving him time to simply be with his thoughts. 'I actually have a job now, not just some loser with no job. So has to help out where ever a section is shorthanded, I can't believe I finnaly have something to do. Though I should probably not let her know about my black wing, it will probably just make her feel weird because angels aren't suppose to have such things.' He was forced to learn and relearn this fact ever since he was born, no one let him forget how different he was from the others. Just because he had a different colored wing from the others.

Cereza13
05-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Amy came back into the room with the tea and handed him a glass. She sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs in a little bit of a childish way. "William? What is it like being an angel?" Amy asked curiously. It was probably her only chance to learn more about this type of thing, although she couldn't keep her eyes from his. They were filled with a sadness she was all to familiar with.

Arcus
05-14-2013, 03:39 AM
William accepted the cup of tea with a small smile and a nod, but was caught of guard by the question. He stared down at the cup, trying to figure out what he said. He was so used to it, that he had never thought about what it was like.

Though he had been around humans more often then most humans, so he guessed he would start with the basics. Then said in an almost confused tone of voice, "ummm... Well I suppose that we can all fly." Then after a few moments, added apologetically "I'm sorry. I am just not sure exactly what you are asking or what you want to know," he didn't want to say that. He felt like it was a rude thing to say, but he truly didn't know how to answer the question,

Cereza13
05-14-2013, 05:47 PM
"Well, what kind of powers do you have? What are the rules?" she asked, her breathing had gotten to be more even now that she ids used to him being here, but she couldn't stop looking at him. It was WAY past midnight, but she wasn't tired, but it would be good for them to sleep soon. 'But where would he sleep?' she thought to herself. "While I am asking questions..." she said softly. ".. would you like to stay-er um- for the night?" she stammered a bit at the last part.

Arcus
05-14-2013, 09:09 PM
William blinked for a second, before saying "ummm... Well I can since when someone is about to die or is thinking about killing themself." Then tilted his head, he had simply known the rules by instinct for so long. That he hadn't thought about what they actually thought about them in a who knows how long, so when she asked if he wanted to know stay. He nodded and said, "if you would like then sure."

Cereza13
05-14-2013, 11:57 PM
Amy got up from her seat on the couch to put her glass in the sink. When that was done, she went back to William and hugged him. "Thank you William, you are the only person who had every shown such kindness, angel or not and... I would like for you to stay here... if you don't mind it..." she blushed a little at being so bold asking that. 'Stupid stupid! Why did you ask that, he'll think your a weirdo!' she thought.

Arcus
05-15-2013, 01:01 AM
William was caught off guard by the hug, he was rarely hugged. Especially volunteerily, but he willingly returned the hug. Saying, "I don't mind at all. Thanks for inviting me to stay," then trying to not to freak Amy out. Let go of the hug before it got to long, then finished his tea and went to where he saw her go. Assuming it was the kitchen, to rinse of his cup.

Cereza13
05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
After dishes were washed, she led him into the bedroom. Wasn't that big of a room, but it had a nice snug feeling to it. "Umm I can get something for you to sleep on if you want, but my bed does have enough for two." she said as she sat and patted the bed. "Or if you want, I can take the floor instead, it's not nice to let guests sleep on the floor."

Arcus
05-15-2013, 04:04 PM
William shook his head and said, "I wouldn't feel right kicking you out of your own bed." He wasn't sure how he felt about sleeping with her either, even so he sat down on the edge and just looked at her waiting for to say something. While he wondered if he should say that he could just sleep on the couch or if that would be considered rude.

Cereza13
05-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Amy blushed, "Well you can sleep with me then tonight." she went over and got under the covers. 'Is he?' she thought, she couldn't believe any of this, she actually had someone in her home, talking, and now about to sleep in her bed beside her. 'So much at one time.'

Arcus
05-15-2013, 04:45 PM
William hesitanted to get under the covers and even saw her blush, so he avoided meeting her eyes and said. "would you feel more comfortable if I slept on the couch?" He felt that he at least needed ask, though he still couldn't decide if he was being rude or not. So mentally decided, 'if she wants me to sleep with her in her bed then I will.'

Cereza13
05-15-2013, 05:11 PM
Amy fell asleep a few minutes after William got into the bed, snoring softly in her sleep. She rolled over and felt something warm and realized it was William. 'Duh who else would it be?' her mind said. She wrapped her arms around his and felt the warmth she felt when he saved her, how he held her. She enjoyed it and felt contempt.

Arcus
05-15-2013, 05:25 PM
William hadn't taken his jacket off for obvious reasons, though as he lay there. He simply watch Amy sleep, he didn't need as much sleep as he did. Though he did blush wrapped her arms around him and seemed to snuggle into him, the angel found himself thinking. 'I wonder who she is thinking about,' soon he fell asleep with no answer to his thought.

Cereza13
05-15-2013, 05:38 PM
As she slept Amy,found her hands traveling around on Williams body but didn't really think about it. As she felt, she found something soft, soft as a feather. It was so welcoming, she didn't snatch her hand away. The soft feeling was as warm as William and she made a happy sound, then smiled.

Arcus
05-15-2013, 06:01 PM
As William slept he thought he felt something go through his wings, it turned his pleasant dreamless sleep into a bad dream. One moment he was simply floating in peaceful darkness, the next thing ropes start wrapping around him. Binding his wings, he tried to struggle against them but to no avail. He couldn't break the ropes, then he sees the angels that he had known his entire life. He cried out for help, even though in his heart he knew no one would. So instead he started falling and there was nothing he could do about it, that didn't stop him from trying break the rope that bound his wings.

Cereza13
05-15-2013, 06:21 PM
Amy woke up to see William struggling in his sleep. "William, William! Wake up! It's me!" she nudged his arm to urge hima awake. As she was doing so, she noticed movement inside the jacket. She removed the jacket to see what it hid, and what she saw astounded her, a black and a white wing. "Please wake up, William."

Arcus
05-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Williams' eyes and wings shot open, only to see a worried looking Amy. He took a couple of shuddered breathes, trying to calm himself. The dream had felt to reall for his liking, he hadn't even realized that his jack was off. So he attempted a smile to reassure Amy, that he was ok.

Cereza13
05-15-2013, 07:14 PM
"Your wings are beautiful William, like the yin and yang. You are the example of perfect harmony...." Amy said in awe. She had never seen something majestic, and William made it even better with his angelic glow.

Arcus
05-15-2013, 07:22 PM
William was confused about what she was talking about for a moment, then realized his wings were spread out. He quickly tucked them and gave her an appreciative smile, before saying "thank you for your kind words." He had never thought of js wings in such a way, then again maybe he never had the chance to do so.

Cereza13
05-16-2013, 05:53 PM
"They may sound kind but they are true as well, and please if I offer something for you and you think it would be rude to reject, don't because its perfectly fine." she said with a smile. She had the feeling that he was being too polite but it was understandable. "If you want, you can hold me if you have nightmares, I did that with my bear until... Sally put him through a wood chipper." she sighed. She missed her bear, but she never got anything she really wanted because of it. She didn't want something Sally could possibly destroy again. But she did want William, what could Sally do to destroy an angel? She shuddered at the thought and held William because of it.

Arcus
05-16-2013, 11:25 PM
William blushed slightly at Amys' words and that she held on to him, he was also stunned by the latter of the two. But then wrapped his arms around her as well, his slight blush remained as he said. "Well would you like me to get you another bear?" For some reason he simply wanted to make her happy, he didn't understand why; after all he was just her guardian angel.

Cereza13
05-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Amy giggled and held onto him "Thats so sweet William. Your full of wonderful surprises!" she suprised herself when her mind made her do shocking action. She leaned up and kissed him, on the mouth. It shocked so that she gasped and drew back. "I'm so sorry! Did I just brake a rule? Have I gotten you in trouble?!" she was scared, she had found someone who cared about her enough to save her, and she couldv'e just brought it all to an end.

Arcus
05-17-2013, 12:07 AM
Williams' face became bright red after Amy kissed him, as well as looking full of shock. He didn't answer, just stood there frozen from shock.

Cereza13
05-17-2013, 12:19 AM
"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me... You probably want to leave now... don't you?" she turned away, face red with eyes welled up with tears. 'I'm such an idiot.' she thought to herself.

Arcus
05-17-2013, 12:53 AM
William was still shocked but knew that she seemed to be about to cry, so he took a couple steps closer to her. Spun her around then wrapped his arms around Amy and then put his still red faced head on top of her head, then said "please don't cry." He didn't know how to deal with humans, but he was her guardian angel. He was meant to help her, not to hurt her.

Cereza13
05-17-2013, 01:16 AM
Amy felt his arms around her and dried up her tears. "I'm sorry." she whispered, not knowing what else to say. She sank back into his arms and closed her eyes.

Arcus
05-17-2013, 01:39 AM
William shook his head and said the only thing that came to his mind, "don't be." He spread his wings, hesitantly for a moment. Before gently wrapping them around Amy as well, in some part of his mind. He was glad that they couldn't see him very well, when he was inside.

Cereza13
05-17-2013, 01:47 AM
Amy laid her head against his warm chest. "You're really not mad?" she didn't know what to say to him. The kiss was a spur of the moment kind of thing, something she really didn't think about. Nevertheless, she enjoyed it. She hoped he did too but was scared that she couldv'e cost him something in doing so. Who knew what rules angels had abut this type of thing.

Arcus
05-17-2013, 02:00 AM
William didn't know what to make of the kiss, of course the angels had a rule against lust but. He didn't know what from what the kiss had sprung, so he simply kept holding her and said. "Ya, I'm not mad" he wish he knew what to think of the kiss.

Cereza13
05-17-2013, 02:13 AM
She sighed in relief and laid back down onto the bed. "Thank you William. You really are sweet." 'Just as sweet as your lips....' she kept that last thought to herself so she wouldn't offend him in any way. His lips were sweet however and she was now more drawn to him... was even more tempted to do it again, but out of love. 'Thats absurd, how can I fall for someone I just met? Love at first sight? It is a possibility, I do feel... closer to him.'

Arcus
05-17-2013, 02:20 AM
William smiled at the compliment, but didn't say anything. Instead he tucked his wings away, then crawled into bed next to her. Closing his eyes, knowing that she was still there and hoped that he didn't have another nightmare.

Cereza13
05-17-2013, 02:47 AM
She closed her eyes and began to snore softly once more, one arm wrapped around William, the other petting his wings softly. She felt comfortable with him, they fit perfectly into each others arms. Her dreams to her to a new setting, one she had never seen or experienced before. She was laying down on a sandy beach, it was night, the stars were out and it was extremely warm. She was in a very revealing two piece. She turned her head to see William walking down the sandy shore towards her, holding wine in one hand and a blanket in the other. Strangely in the dream, neither of them talked. He sat down beside her, laying the blanket out for them to lay on, and popped open the wine, pouring her a glass. After the drinks they began to kiss, slowly, wanting to feel and remember the way the other tasted and felt against each other. During her sleep, unbeknownst to her, Amy let out a soft yet happy moan.

Arcus
05-17-2013, 02:54 AM
William once more watched her for awhile, as she slept. When she let out the soft moan, he blushed slightly again. Thinking, 'please let her be dreaming about someone other then me.' He knew that they couldn't be together, he was an angel and she was a human. 'Who had ever heard of such a thing?' He thought, but he could feel her arm around him and like the feeling of her stroking his wing. So he gently wrapped his arms around her, before falling asleep himself.

Cereza13
05-17-2013, 11:20 PM
Amy was unhappily awakened by the sun coming in from the window over the bed. "Go away sun, just a few more minutes..." she said sleepily. She blinked a few times to get her eyes used to the light and looked beside her. William was still there, sound asleep. 'So, him being here wasn't a dream, he really is real.' she sighed contently, sliding her head into the crook of his arm.

Arcus
05-18-2013, 12:21 AM
William didn't seem to be bothered by the sun, instead as he slept on of his wings moved slightly to where they casted a shadow on his face. While he slept unaware to the world, hidden away in a corner was a white dove that had with it a couple different envelope.

Cereza13
05-18-2013, 01:49 AM
"I can't get over how soft your wings are..." she said with a yawn. Opening her eyes, she saw a bird in the corner of her room. "The window was closed, how did a bird get in here?" she sat up to do a double check, to be sure she wasn't delirious.

Arcus
05-18-2013, 02:06 AM
William hesitated to open his eyes, feeling that he was just to comfortable where he was. Until he heard Amy mention a bird, which caused him to shoot up straight. Immediately tucking his wings away, before turning and looking at the bird nervously. Who simply in response, landed next to William and put down what it was carrying before flying through the window. William picked both envelopes up and turns to Amy, saying "I am going to have to look at these alone. I hope you don't mind," he didn't move and simply waited to see how she responded.

Cereza13
05-18-2013, 02:38 AM
"O-of course, I don't mind at all." she did wonder what the dove could've brought him, but if he needed to look alone, then that was his right. And she knew better not to intrude.

Arcus
05-18-2013, 02:56 AM
William nodded and smiled at Amy saying, "thanks." He stood up and walked over to the next room, before looking at his letters. He could clearly tell one was from Andrew and one was from sir Michael, in his mind at the moment that more or less classified them as bad news and good news; in that order.

He decided to read Andrews' letter first, so he quickly opened it. Before pulling out the letter and reading it, his smile disappeared as he read it. He knew it would, so when he was done reading and pulled out a scheduele from the letter. 'Same school as Amy huh?' He thought, that had been the best news in the whole letter. Which was more or less saying how he better not take advantage of the girls innocence and make her impure and corrupt like he was.

Then opened sir Michaels' envelope and read the letter, smiling by the end of it. It had basically been saying, that he shouldn't get to excited. Because it was just a way for him to prove himself to the other angels, that his black wing wouldn't hold him back from being a true angel and to be careful. Because every angel would have there eyes on him, 'Archangel Michael has faith in me.' He thought with a smile on his faith, he walked towards Amys' room with the scheduele. As the letters and envelopes behind him simply disappeared, behind him.

When he got back in, William held the scheduele out to her and said. "Is this your school?" He did wonder why Andrew shortened his name to simply Will for the school thing.

Cereza13
05-18-2013, 03:05 AM
"Yes it is!" she said excitingly. "I didn't know you would be attending school with me, or having all of my classes as well!" Her thoughts were hopeful. 'Maybe now I can have a day were I don't come home bloody!' She hugged William in pure happiness. "You really ARE my guardian angel!"

Arcus
05-18-2013, 03:12 AM
William hugged Amy back, he didn't know what he did to make her so happy. Even so he found himself chuckling a little bit, when she said he was her guardian angel. Thinking 'didn't we cover that yesterday, though it was late. I suppose she simply doesn't remember,' then said "what time does it start? Should we start getting ready or can we relax for a bit?" He knew nothing about where he would be going, so he had to ask.

Cereza13
05-18-2013, 03:20 AM
"Well, school starts at eight thirty and ends at two from Monday to Friday. We don't go on Saturdays and Sundays." she stopped when her stomach began to growl. "Oh... would you like some breakfast William?"

Arcus
05-18-2013, 03:26 AM
William nodded and said, "that would be nice. Thank you very much," then realized that he didn't know what day it was either. He had never paid much attention to it, he had never seen much reason in doing so. It just made his life feel that much longer, so he followed Amy into the kitchen and said. "Is there anything that I may help with? Also what day is today?... If you don't mind my asking" he was still trying to be careful to not offend her.

Cereza13
05-18-2013, 08:10 PM
"Well, today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday. We don't have to worry about school until after Sunday, thats Monday. Do you like waffles?" she asked getting out her waffle maker, with strawberries blueberries and peaches. "I like to have a lot of fruit, its so sweet and delicious!"

Arcus
05-18-2013, 09:14 PM
William chuckled and said, "That is fine and I am glad to see you so happy." Before starting to look for glasses, "perhaps I can get us something to drink?" Once he found where the cups were held he pulled out two and started setting the table, while he waited for Amys' answer.

Cereza13
05-18-2013, 11:30 PM
"Oh yes thank you." Amy said preparing the batter. As the batter cooked in the waffle maker, Amy began to chop fruits to mix in with the batter while it cooked. "So William, how long have you been on Earth?"

Arcus
05-18-2013, 11:38 PM
William glanced nervously over at Amy, before looking back at what he was doing. He was silent, because he didn't want her knowing that she got stuck with a reject angel. But eventually said, "I have been coming on and off to earth for quite some time. I usually don't have a specific time length that I stay, but I do have an apartment that I use when I come here. What would you like to drink?"

Cereza13
05-19-2013, 01:39 AM
"Some Mountain Dew please, it's the drink in the green container. If you want, you can just.... stay here... with me... if you want.." Amy grew silent. She liked William, no doubt about it but... 'Am I going too fast with this? He may have saved my life and all but... he may not want this...' she thought sadly.

Arcus
05-19-2013, 04:23 AM
William nodded and pulled the drink out of the fridge, before pouring in a glass. Then he replaced the bottle in the fridge and grabbed the milk, starting to pour himself a glass. He said, "are you sure? I have my own apartment not to far from here, I wouldn't mind simply staying there." 'Though being here would help me, do my job a lot easier.' The last part he simply thought to himself, not wanting to know offend or pressure her in anyway.

Cereza13
05-20-2013, 03:16 AM
"Oh, well I was just wondering since I'm alone most of the time. It would be nice and reasuuring if someone was here with me. I like this neighborhood but I just don't feel comfortable here at night sometimes." She said adding a thank you as shr was handed her cup.

Arcus
05-20-2013, 03:22 AM
William nodded and said, "ok. I understand and would be my pleasure to stay here, if you would permit me to do so." Then smelled the kitchen as it filled with the smell of waffles, it smelled so good that his stomach gave a soft growl. Angels didn't really have to eat, but that didn't mean that they didn't enjoy eating good tasting things.

Cereza13
05-20-2013, 02:15 PM
She giggled when he said if she would permit him. "Well if I didn't permit you William then I wouldn't have asked in the first place!" she said as she made a stack of waffles for each other, all mixed with the fruit. They sat and ate for a bit then Amy asked, "Would there be anything you would like to know about here? So it will be easier to get around and stuff?"

Arcus
05-20-2013, 03:10 PM
William looked at Amy with a smile, saying "well I think the thing I would like to learn the most. Would be your school," then started to eat the waffles she had given him.

Cereza13
05-20-2013, 03:15 PM
"Well, the school has four grades: 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. They are also known as freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior. I can show you around the school when we go to breakfast. The teachers... can be nice, the students are more harsh..."

Arcus
05-20-2013, 03:20 PM
William nodded and said, "well I think I can handle whatever they may throw at me and if you are worried about yourself. Then you have my word, that I will protect you," then continued to eat the delicious waffles that AMy had made.

Cereza13
05-20-2013, 03:39 PM
"Thank you." she said, putting a fork full of strawberry waffle into her mouth. She took a sip of her Dew and continued eating. "What would you like to do when were done eating?"

Arcus
05-20-2013, 06:06 PM
William looked up at her saying, "whatever you want to do." He didn't care what he did, normally he would simply wonder from place to place. With no real destination in mind, he had come down here to get away from the other angels. No other reason until now, now his job was to make sure that she was safe.

Cereza13
05-21-2013, 03:03 PM
"Sometimes, I go over by the lake near here and feed the little ducklings that swim by," she put more food in her mouth. "they're so cute when they waddle!"

Arcus
05-21-2013, 04:22 PM
William nodded and said kindly, while eatting his waffles. "Then would you perhaps like to to the lake?" He didn't mind, but anywhere they went he would have to put his jacket on; so to hide his wings.

Arcus
09-30-2013, 12:51 AM
-bump-:)

Cereza13
10-01-2013, 01:48 PM
"Yes, the lake would be fine."

As they got to the lake Amy felt tranquil as if her troubles were instantly gone while William was beside her. She saw a patch of lillies and sat beside them to admire their beauty. "Flowers are so fragile yet they can produce such a radiance thats appealing to the eye, amazing, isn't it William?"

Arcus
10-01-2013, 02:05 PM
William nodded, he had put his jacket on. So that no one could see his wings. He sat next to Amy, before he said. "Ya, flower are beautiful." Wondering if she would like a flower crown, they were easy enough to make.

Cereza13
10-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Amy handed him a flower. "People are kinda like flowers too, some have bloomed, others not quite yet, some are are pretty to look at, others are not." she sighed heavily. "I don't believe that I have bloomed or if i'm even beautiful, I envy the flowers sometimes...." she reached into her bag and flung a few pieces of bread out for the ducks to waddle up to and eat.

Arcus
10-01-2013, 02:38 PM
William sighed and put the flower, that Amy just gave him. Putting it behind her ear, as he said. "You are wrong, others pock on you. Because they are jealous of both your bueaty and your pure heart, because they know that they don't have it."

Cereza13
10-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Amy turned to hide her blush. "You are truely kind, I wish i could see the world as you do."

Arcus
10-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Walliam shook his head, knowing that his life was bad enough. To force an angel to the ground, even do he simply said. "Your life is a gift, so it best that you see the world. The way you do," even if things were bad for her. She still had a place like this.

Cereza13
10-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Amy opened her mouth as if to say something but quickly shut when she saw kids from school walking by the lake. She quickly ducked down behind William in fear that they could've already spotted her.

Arcus
10-02-2013, 04:22 PM
William was very confused, when Amy suddenly ducked behind him. So he twisted around and said, "what is wrong?" His tone mixed with both confusion and worry, she had seemed more or less happy a few moments ago. So the sudden switch worried him.

Cereza13
10-02-2013, 04:35 PM
"Its.. its the people from my school, they scare me..." she said, fear in her voice.

Arcus
10-02-2013, 04:38 PM
William turned around completely, he wrapped her in a hug and said. "Well then would you like to go somewhere else?"

Cereza13
10-02-2013, 05:01 PM
"Yes... please."

Arcus
10-02-2013, 05:05 PM
William nodded and stood up, helping her up. Holding her hand, as he started to walk away from the lake. "Sorry they make you so bad," he said.

Cereza13
10-02-2013, 05:21 PM
"Please, don't be sorry for me." Amy said. she made a slight pause in her stride when she realized that he had hold of her hand. 'Oh my.. I hope my hand doesn't start to get sweaty..' she thought to herself nervously.

(I had a different idea but I forgot the bullies names so I had to change it! XD)

Arcus
10-02-2013, 06:17 PM
William glanced back behind him, noticing a few girls that looked about Amys' age. He made note to remember their faces, for they very well may be the bullies that she had been talking about.

(Will look now; results: Sally and her little squad of preps )

Cereza13
10-02-2013, 09:16 PM
"Hey! Amy! Who's your handsome friend?!" Amy's hand tightened around Williams when she knew she had been spotted.

Arcus
10-03-2013, 12:57 AM
William sighed and continued walking as if he hadn't heard them, but moved Amy slightly in front of him. So if anything happened, then he would be able to see it coming and hopefully stop it.

Cereza13
10-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Amy tried to make herself look small in front of William but Sally ran up to her and grabbed her arm. Amy gave a little squeak in fear of what was going to happen now.

Arcus
10-03-2013, 05:24 PM
William grabbed Sallys' wrist and separated her from Amy, putting himself between the two. He would protect her.

Cereza13
10-03-2013, 05:26 PM
"Excuse me?! Who do you think your putting your hands on?!" Sally screeched as Amy stumbled back from them.

Arcus
10-03-2013, 06:23 PM
William said, "do not touch Amy. Someone as tainted as you, shouldn't touch her." He didn't like people with tainted hearts, he put up with them. But he did not like them.

Cereza13
10-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Sally was speachless and for once in Amys life, she saw total defeat in her eyes as she walked away. "William... that was amazing! Thank you so much!"

Arcus
10-07-2013, 11:07 PM
William smiled at Amy and said, "I was simply telling the truth. Lets just hope, she understands and tries to make things better." He was an angel, it was his job to hope for people to go on to the right path. Plus he would like to see a few more pure hearts down on earth.

Cereza13
10-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Amy, tentatively, wrapped her arms around his. "You truly are an angel William. I wish people would only be so pure like you say I am. Why does the world have to be so cruel?"

Arcus
10-10-2013, 07:01 PM
William smiled slightly, forcing himself not to chuckle. Wondering how many times she would say, that he was an angel. Before he sighed and shook his head, before he said "I do not know. I have asked myself that many times, but I do not have an answer for that."

Cereza13
10-22-2013, 07:16 PM
She felt her cheeks grow hot from the small contact she made with him and calmly let go. 'I wish I could be with you... or someone like you at least...' she thought sadly to herself.

Arcus
10-22-2013, 07:21 PM
William smiled at her and said, "is there anywhere else you would like to go today?" Wondering why Amy suddenly seemed flush.

Cereza13
10-22-2013, 07:31 PM
"Actually William, I would like to know if there was anything you would like to do today. I mean you've helped me so much, I want you to do something that you would like."

Arcus
10-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Walliam smiled at her, before he shrugged. "Well I don't know this town very well, though I guess we can go to one of those indoor theater places. What are they called?" (he is talking about the movies)

Cereza13
10-23-2013, 07:18 PM
"Oh you mean a movie theater, yea we can go there! I think the movies they have playing are 'Princess Mononoke' and 'Howl's moving castle'. Which one sounds good to you?" Amy was pretty excited about going to the movies, especially since its Haiyo Miazaki's movies. (I bet i spelled that wrong)

Arcus
10-23-2013, 07:27 PM
William smiled and said, "have you seen either of them? Which one is good?" He asked as if it was normal not to see movies.

Cereza13
10-23-2013, 07:36 PM
"I love both of them but its hard to choose.... I guess Princess Mononoke, good thing I have money saved up for today." her smile was wide and bright, purer than snow. She felt her own happiness begin to radiate off her as they began to head down to the movie theater.

Arcus
10-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Walliam couldn't but to blush slightly, from the pure happiness that was radiating off of her. Before he said, "I am glad you are excited for this."

Cereza13
10-23-2013, 07:51 PM
"Hee hee, thank you, I like seeing you happy too." she said before she could stop herself. 'Should I have said that?' she thought to herself.

Arcus
10-23-2013, 08:06 PM
William chuckled and said, "thanks. When does the threater started?" Still not getting that it wasn't actually a true theater.

Cereza13
10-23-2013, 08:11 PM
"Let me see," she said looking up at the sky. "judging by the setting of the sun.... i would say its 4:15 right now, and i think the movie starts at 4:30."

Arcus
10-23-2013, 08:22 PM
William smiled and said, "then I guess we need to hurry. Don't we?"

Cereza13
10-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Amy happily led William to the theater. 'I wonder if he would like the movie? I wonder if something will happen during the movie...' her mind continued racing with questions.

Arcus
10-23-2013, 08:49 PM
William could tell that Amy, wanted to ask him some questions but didn't. Even so he didn't push her and simply followed.

Cereza13
10-24-2013, 07:10 PM
As they approached the ticket counter in the theater, Amy asked in hushed tone, not wanting anyone to know Williams true identity. "William, what exactly do you do in heaven? Like for fun? Don't you have theaters or parks or even food to eat?"

Arcus
10-24-2013, 11:05 PM
William stiffened, looked up and shook his head. As if it was not the time to ask him any questions about being an angel, he wouldn't mind once they were in the theater and it was noisy. But not out in the open, where anyone in heaven could hear.

Cereza13
10-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Amy noticed Williams sudden discomfort at her question and silenced herself before she could say anything else. She bout two tickets and led William to their seats in the theater and she sat in silence till the movie started.

Arcus
10-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Once they got to their seats, William whispered. "Sorry, about that I don't mind you asking me question. Please do me a favor though and don't ask when ask when we are out in the open, make sure we have something over our heads or we are in some kind of building. Ok?" He ended with a small smile, hoping he didn't upset her.

Cereza13
10-25-2013, 06:45 PM
"Oh... okay." Around middle of the movie, Amy was so transfixed by the cinema that she laid her head on Williams shoulder while wrapping her arms around his. She sighed happily, wanting this moment to last, but she knew, due to Williams angelic prowess, what she wants would never be, and she may soon spiral down as she had many times before.

Arcus
10-25-2013, 06:54 PM
William blushed abit, when Amy leaned on him and wrapped her arms around his. Its not like he didn't like it though, even felt one of his wings. start to open, only realizing because he felt it through the jacket he already had on. Which thankfully when he didn realize he stopped and quickly refolded his wings. 'Why did I do that?' he thought more then a little confused.

Cereza13
10-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Amy watched as the wolf princess tried to save the forest spirit in the movie. Tears welled in her eyes at the scene which caused her to squeeze Williams arm tighter.

Arcus
10-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Again, William felt his wing jerk. As if he wanted to wrap her in it and keep her close, but figured that was probably wrong. After all why would he do that?

(Oh I keep for getting to tell you, you so go in the awesome books for knowing those movies <-- owns Howls' moving castle)

Cereza13
10-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Amy turned to see Williams wing moving under his jacket and smiled softly. She unwrapped one arm and slid it inside the jacket so she could pet his wing gently.

(Oh thank you! Unfortunately, I only own Spirited Away and Nausica of the Valley in the Wind. I tried to record them when they came on tv and they barely do and when i did the tape only got half the movies. D: )

Arcus
10-25-2013, 07:43 PM
William blushed when he felt her reach inside his jacket, as tempted as he was. He didn't stop her, he simply sat there. Blushing as he watched her stroke wings.

(Oh, I recently got Howls moving castle. Because those movies never come on, Cartoon network used to show them for 2 or 3 days. When they did show one of the movies, so I always watched them. But for some reason, Howls moving castle had only been on for one day. So ever since, I have been on a mad hunt for it. <3 love spirited away though, such a good movie..... D : < I hate you for having valley of the wind! That is such an epic move <--wants a baby fox squirrel)

Cereza13
10-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Amy leaned into him as the movie begun to reach its climax. She sighed happily, feeling the soft feathers brushing under her finger tips.

(I tried to get princess mononoke and castle in the sky but the tapes i recorded them on ran out and they were brand new too D:< ive been dying to get my neighbor totorro and howls moving castle!)

Arcus
10-25-2013, 07:55 PM
William blushed but was happy to see that she was enjoying herself, she tickled his feathers a little. But he bit back a laugh the best he could, not wanting her to find out he was ticklish.

Cereza13
10-25-2013, 08:04 PM
When the movie was over, Amy walked, holding Williams arm around her. "Did you like the movie?"

Arcus
10-25-2013, 08:09 PM
William zipped his jacket back up and nodded, "it was an interesting movie. Thank you," forcing himself to stop blushing. As they walked out of the threater.

( :'( that is no good)

Cereza13
10-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Amy stayed under his arm as they walked, "What would you like to do now? Its almost 9:00." she said contently.

(I can't click my egg! omg idk wat happened)

Arcus
10-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Walliam shrugged and said, "I am good with anything." He didn't know what there was to do, but he was suppose to simply protect her. So would do anything that she wanted to do.

Cereza13
10-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Amy took his hand and led him back to the lake. She had a special surprise for him, she was actually saving it for whenever she found her first love... but her feelings for William? 'Do I....' her thoughts trailed off when she got to the lake. It was illuminated with fireflies and the lights of the town making it the most eye catching sight ever seen. "Isn't it beautiful?"

Arcus
10-28-2013, 08:46 PM
William smiled and said, "yes it is beautiful. Stuff like this is way I like the earth so much," all humans thought of how beautiful and amazing heaven must be. While missing the beauty that was right in front of them, he had never understood it.

Cereza13
10-28-2013, 08:55 PM
"William....." Amy trailed off... she didn't want to tell him what she wanted too for fear that he may reject her or if there was a rule that would be broken or 'I can't.... I...' the tears began again but she tried to puch them back, 'If he see's me crying again, he'll probably think im a crybaby...'

Arcus
10-29-2013, 02:01 AM
William noticed that Amy was starting to cry, he went over to her and knelt down. Looking up at her, "are you ok?" HE said sounding worried, wiping away one of her tears. Hoping that he didn't do anything wrong, if he did. Then he would do everything in his power to make sure to fix it.

Cereza13
10-29-2013, 05:47 PM
"Well, I wanted to... to tell you something.... but..." she was afraid.

Arcus
10-29-2013, 06:22 PM
William gave her a small smile and picked her, as he said. "You look like you aren't feeling very well, how about we finish this conversation back at you place?" Then started toward her place.

Cereza13
10-29-2013, 06:24 PM
"Yes, that would be alright.." she said, her face flushed.

Arcus
10-29-2013, 06:30 PM
William nodded, carrying her to her place. Carefully setting her down in a chair. Before going over and closing the door, then going to her again. Sitting close, ready to listen to whatever she has to say.

Cereza13
10-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Amy took a deep breath and decided. 'Bottled up feelings aren't good, just say it and get it over with.' She took another deep breath and said, "I love you William!"

Arcus
10-29-2013, 06:41 PM
Williams' eyes widened and pretty much fell out of the chair, out of shock. He truly did not know what to say, what COULD he say?

Cereza13
10-29-2013, 06:46 PM
"Your mad at me aren't you... because your an angel and I'm a human...." she got up and started to walk back into her room.

Arcus
10-29-2013, 07:21 PM
"I am not angry, more shocked. Like you said, I'm angel. It wasn't something that I expecting," she said honestly.

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 12:38 PM
"..But you don't feel the same way, do you? Afterall being an angel..., there are rules aren't there?" she said, trying to be calm. "If the other angels knew they would take you away, wouldn't they?"

Arcus
10-30-2013, 03:39 PM
William took a deep breath, "honestly I don't know how I feel. Since I am an angel, I never thought about it." He said almost apologetically, it didn't really help that he didn't know what being in love felt like. "As for rules... ya there is a rule, but since angels don't normally fall for a human. They are not exactly strict on allowing angels and humans being together.... When things are normal...."

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 03:47 PM
"Normal? You don't know what love is like either?"

Arcus
10-30-2013, 03:54 PM
William only addressed the first part of the question, "you saw my wings. Not your normal angel, so I have always been treated differently. "

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 03:56 PM
"What right do they have to treat you different? You haven't hurt anybody and... you make me happy." Amy sighed, she knew he probably didn't know what love felt like, he was an ephermal being after all. They weren't supposed to feel anything for humans.

Arcus
10-30-2013, 04:26 PM
William smiled and said, "thanks. It means a lot to me, that you care. As for how they treat me, I don't understand myself. They have always actted like I would become a fallen."

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 04:31 PM
"So you've never felt love..." she said almost to herself. "Why don't we do a test? I can... umm" she trailed off not knowing how to say it.

Arcus
10-30-2013, 05:51 PM
William blinked, before walking up to her and kissed her forehead. "Again it means a lot to me that you care, but they will be keeping a close eye on me. So if anything happens that they don't approve on or if some of the angels think I'm trying to taint your pureness. They will not hesitate to take me away by any means nessecary."

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 05:58 PM
She blushed at the kiss, but quickly began to worry. "You wouldn't taint me William, you can be sure of that. And I don't want them to take you away, your the only person who actually cared." With that she leaned up and slowly kissed him on the lips.

Arcus
10-30-2013, 06:07 PM
William was shocked by the kiss and felt blood rush to his cheeks, "w-w-we-well th-than-k you f-f-or y-you-your th-thoug-thoughts." He cleared his throat to try and calm down, "but Amy if they did try to take me away. Sadly you wouldn't be able to stop it."

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 06:10 PM
All she could do or felt like doing was wrapping her arm around him and sobbing into his shoulder.

Arcus
10-30-2013, 06:17 PM
William wrapped his arms around her, he would do anything and everything that he could to protect her. He cared for her or at the very least he didn't want to see her so sad.

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 06:28 PM
"I wish you knew what love felt like William, it makes your heart flutter and you feel like you can fly, like your stomach is fluttering with butterflies whenever the one you treasure is around..."

Arcus
10-30-2013, 06:34 PM
William blushed again and simply said, "but I can fly."

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 06:37 PM
"Hee I know." she said as she stroked his wings.

Arcus
10-30-2013, 08:02 PM
William blushed again, though his jacket suddenly. Felt as if it a bit tight, even though he knew that wasn't possible. So took his jacket off.

Cereza13
10-30-2013, 08:05 PM
"Are you alright?" she asked, letting go while he took the jacket off.

Arcus
10-30-2013, 11:48 PM
William nodded and said, "ya I'm fine. My jacket just for some reason started to feel a bit strictive," then he opened his wings to stretch them out.

Cereza13
11-01-2013, 04:40 PM
"I love the feel of your wings around me." Amy said soflty, gently running a finger down the feathers.

Arcus
11-01-2013, 05:00 PM
William blushes and hugs her, with both his arms and his wings.

Cereza13
11-01-2013, 05:03 PM
"How do you feel William? Do you feel a good feeling?" sha asked, noticing his blush.

Arcus
11-01-2013, 05:20 PM
William didn't speak, but he did nod and he liked to make her happy.

Cereza13
11-01-2013, 05:28 PM
She wrapped her arms around his waist, and, not intending to, pressed herself tightly against him.

Arcus
11-01-2013, 05:35 PM
William continued to blush, but hugged her close using his wings. Closing his eye though he know not why.

Cereza13
11-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Amy reached her hand up and pulled his chin towards her and, tried not to be abraisive or anything, gave him a kiss. She wanted it to be gentle and wanted him to get the feel, to see if he got any good feelings from it.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 02:06 PM
William let her do what she wanted, though he was shocked by the kiss. Even more so slowly, very slowly he started kissing her back for a few moments. Before he pulled away blushing and looking away.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 07:24 PM
"Whats wrong? Was it that bad?" she could see him blushing a little but didn't really know why, she felt him kiss her back and she liked it. But did he?

Arcus
11-04-2013, 07:36 PM
"I-I-I-it-its' no-noth-nothing," he stammered out. He had enjoyed it, but at the same time wasn't sure he was suppose to. Even so he couldn't bring himself to let Amy go and actually held her a bit closer.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 07:39 PM
"You liked it?" she felt a warmness grow over her, wiping out the cold of lonliness she had felt for so long. She reached a hand up to his face and caressed his cheek.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 07:50 PM
William didn't respond, instead he simply continued to hold her. Though his blush did get worse, when she started to caress his cheek.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Amy felt his cheek warm against her hand. "Is there something you would like to try, William?" she said softly.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 08:12 PM
"n-n-no, I-I-I-its o-o-o-ok." He stuttered out, finding himself unable to keep his voice even.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 08:15 PM
"It's hard to understand you when you stutter like that," she kissed his cheek. "Just center you're thoughts and take deep breathes." 'Wait.... I wonder...' Amy thought of a question, but she knew the answer was going to probably be a no.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 08:26 PM
William remained quiet, for a few minutes. Before he asked, "if I made you something would you were it?"

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 08:37 PM
"I'm sorry I don't understand...."

Arcus
11-04-2013, 08:46 PM
William ended up holding her so tight, that her body pressed against his. "If I made you something, like a necklace or maybe a bracelet or something. Would you were it?" He asked, not sure if he should be asking her suck a thing.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 08:49 PM
"Yes, I would love to." she said, smiling happily. Just then a rock came through the window and nearly hit Amy in the head.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 09:07 PM
As soon as the rock went through the window, William hid his wings and ran to the window. Grabbing his jacket and hid his wings, as he jumped through the window. To see what or who through that rock at Amy.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Amy went after William and whomever threw the rock had already gone. She went to the rock on the floor and picked it up. There was a note attached to it, " 'You aren't wanted here anymore, and you're friend won't be able to protect you forever.' " Amy got chills when she saw blood stains all over the note. She shook, frightened by who ever sent this through her window.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 09:28 PM
William went over to Amy, "whats' wrong?" He asked gently moving a strand of hair out of his face.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 09:34 PM
She handed him the note.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 09:41 PM
He read it and crumpled the note with a scowl on his face. "I will protect you."

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 09:47 PM
"What if you can't though? Someones out to get me andthey may hurt you to get to me."

Arcus
11-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Grabs Amys' hand and leads her inside, "I will protect you." He said determined, as the entered her house. "Besides... What would you like me to make you?"

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 10:00 PM
"Oh, uh anything really, I'll happily wear anything you make for me." she said with a shy smile, knowing that note will bother her, she tried to force it into the back of her mind. She knew it was from the other girls at school, rumor has it they were in some weird clan but she don't believe rumors, now she was skeptical. "William, would it be possible that the other angels could make you human?"

Arcus
11-04-2013, 10:07 PM
William shrugged continuing and headed for her bedroom, "I... I don't know." He said honestly, the last thing he wanted was to make her upset. But most of the angels didn't talk to him, so he had no clue if that was even remotely possible. But when he sat on the edge of her bed, he too his jacket off.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Amy sat down beside him and laid her head unto his lap, "I'm happy you will protect me." she took his hand and kissed the top.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 10:45 PM
William wrapped a wing around Amy, blushing slightly. "Of course, I will always protect you." Then he pulled a feather from each of his wings, putting them in one of his hands and closed it.

Cereza13
11-04-2013, 10:46 PM
"What are you doing?" she asked, seeing him pluck his soft feathers.

Arcus
11-04-2013, 11:16 PM
He remained quiet and stared at his hand as if concentrating, his hand started glowing. The inside of it being the most intense, after a few moments it disappear. He opened his hand and turned it sideways, leaving only his thumb pressed against his hand. what now dangled from his hand was a necklace, with a black chain and a silver swirling pendant. He blushed slightly, "sorry with most angels it is all silver or similar colors... but you know.." Hoping she would still wear it.

Cereza13
11-05-2013, 07:11 PM
"Oh William it's beautiful!" Amy raised her hair up so he could put the necklace on her. "Thank you so much." she said smiling happily.

Arcus
11-05-2013, 07:18 PM
William nodded and said, "I am glad you like it." Then put it on her, when he was done and let go. The pendant laid right over her heart. He was silent for a moment, before he smiled. "It looks good on you," it meant alot to angel for someone to accept their feather. But he didn't tell you that, though he may tell you one of the things the necklace can do.

Cereza13
11-05-2013, 07:32 PM
"I never thought I could ever be so happy, it's so beautiful." she blushed at the metal that was cold against her, but she didn't mind. She was perfectly happy with the gift William gave her.

Arcus
11-05-2013, 07:40 PM
"Now, I will always be with you. If you ever need me, just wish or pray on the pendant and I will come either running or flying." He said honestly and hoped this made her feel better about the note. He didn't like to see her so upset.

Cereza13
11-05-2013, 07:44 PM
"Thank you William. You know, good and evil is within all creatures, even angels. Since the others treat you as such before really getting to know you, thats a form of evil." she said wrapping her arms around him.

Arcus
11-05-2013, 08:24 PM
William didn't say anything, just held her close with both his wings and arms. Her kindness truly meant more then he, could ever tell Amy.

Cereza13
11-05-2013, 08:51 PM
"I don't believe you are bad or fallen or evil, its the actions that you do that show your kindness. It's one of the things I love about you." Amy stopped when she smelled something odd, like something was burning. She got up and looked out the window and saw flames dancing about the bottom of her house.

Arcus
11-05-2013, 09:01 PM
When he turned to see what Amy was looking at and saw the fire. His eyes widened and held her tight, as he said. "Hold on tight," then ran through the window. With his wings around her still, to protect her from the shards of glass. Once he was through the window though, he spread his wings wide and flew away from the house.

Cereza13
11-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Amy looked down through the feathers of his wings and saw people around the burning house. They were all wearing fox and wolf masks, the masks were covered in blood and they each held a red cigarette looking thing. She begun to cry, seeing everything burn, all of her thing, everything was now ashes in the wind.

Arcus
11-05-2013, 09:55 PM
William flew all the way to his apartment, landing in front of his door. "Sorry about your house. I will see if we can get it fixed, hopefully we can also. Restore some of your stuff, until then would you mind. Staying in my apartment, it isn't much. But you are welcome to it if you like."

Cereza13
11-06-2013, 06:35 PM
"Yes, I would love too..." Amy said tearfully. She reached her hand up to the necklace and held it tightly in her hand. She had only the clothes on her back and the necklace William made for her, she was grateful to have that much.

Arcus
11-06-2013, 07:49 PM
William grabbed the key and opened the door for them open. Going in and closing the door, before gently setting her down. "Later would you like to get some clothes later? I don't know if any will survive the fire or we can buy you some." He said looking at her almost apologetically.

Cereza13
11-06-2013, 08:03 PM
"No, I don't want anything. It will all be taken away again.... even you will be gone." she said sorrowfully.

Arcus
11-06-2013, 08:07 PM
William frowned and sat close wrapping her in a hug, "I am right here. Even if there will come a time, we can't see each other. You wear me around your neck, so I will never be far and that necklace that can not be destroyed with human strength, nor is it easily destroyed by fire or other means either." He wished he could make her feel better.

Cereza13
11-06-2013, 08:13 PM
"I wish I could have this feeling of you around me forever, but for me that can't be."

Arcus
11-06-2013, 08:28 PM
William frowned and snuggled close, Whispering in her ear. Where he always kept one of his keys, before he said. "You are always welcome here, it can be your safe spot if you want. I don't have much, nut never thought that I needed anything. Amy, you have such a pure heart that others become jealous. They don't understand how special you are, nor how you shine."

Cereza13
11-06-2013, 09:03 PM
"I love you William." she threw her arms around William and snuggled into the crook of his arm.

Arcus
11-06-2013, 09:27 PM
William blushed and couldn't bring himself to push her away. So simply held her closed wrapping his wings around her.

Cereza13
11-06-2013, 09:33 PM
"Did you see those people in the masks around my house when we flew away?"

Arcus
11-06-2013, 09:36 PM
William nodded and said, "anyclue who they may have been?"

Cereza13
11-06-2013, 09:59 PM
"I think they were the students at my school, rumor is a lot of the popular kids were part of some kind of cult but there was never any good evidence. Other students have even went missing but no one could find evidence against them. Now there after me."

Arcus
11-06-2013, 10:13 PM
William wraps his wings tighter, "don't worry. I will protect you," he said with determination. Then add in a whisper, "I will protect you." Even if his wings got tore off, he would protect her no matter what.

Cereza13
11-07-2013, 06:46 PM
"You say you don't know what love feels like... why is it then that you are so determined to protect me?" Amy thought it was a good question, but realized there are so many different ways he could answer it. She mentally punched herself for asking.

Arcus
11-07-2013, 08:37 PM
William blinked because, he did not understand the reason himself. So after a minute of silence, he answered with the most obvious answers. "Because I am your guardian Angel and one with such a pure heart. Deserves to and should live, it is an honor to be the angel of one with such a good heart."

Cereza13
11-07-2013, 08:39 PM
"I knew you would say that..." she said sadly. "But... I will protect you as well, from the other angels, one with such a pure heart deserves to and should live."

Arcus
11-07-2013, 08:49 PM
William blushed slightly as his own words were thrown back at him. Even though he doubt she could do much, he still found himself holding her so close. That now he could feel her warm back, again his chest. Which once more caused him to blush even harder. Whispering in her ear, "thank you."

Cereza13
11-08-2013, 05:03 PM
"Don't thank me, its just something I need to do."

Arcus
11-08-2013, 05:39 PM
William smiled and said, "please don't feel like you have to do anything for me."

Cereza13
11-08-2013, 08:42 PM
"Why not, I would do anything for one so kind as you."

Arcus
11-08-2013, 08:49 PM
William smiled and said, "I'm the guardian angel Amy. I am the one how is suppose to do stuff for you, not the other way around." He gently set his head on top of hers.

Cereza13
11-12-2013, 06:03 PM
"I want to protect what I care about, but I'm scared."

Arcus
11-13-2013, 09:57 PM
"now why are you scared?" He asked, not wanting her to be scared. He wanted to be able to comfort her and make her happy.

Cereza13
11-14-2013, 06:03 PM
"Sometimes, something happens that prevents you from protecting me. Something bad will happen the moment you turn your back. Thats how life always worked." Amy shook a little but as she spoke her next words an unknown strengh was in her voice. "I will protect you William."

Arcus
11-15-2013, 07:59 PM
William smiled, his heart feeling like it never had. But he liked the feeling and snuggled, Amy closer to him. With his wings snuggly around her.

Cereza13
11-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Amy felt the wings brush against her cheeks as she was lulled to sleep.

Arcus
11-18-2013, 09:00 PM
William smiled and simply held her.

Cereza13
11-19-2013, 06:03 PM
As she was getting more comfortable, a knock sounded on the door.

Arcus
11-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Walliam smiled, relaxing until he heard a knocking. Stiffening slightly, he got up and let Amy lay on his couch. "I'll be right back," he said with a smile. He went to the closet and pulled on another jacket, hiding his wings. Before heading over to the door.

Cereza13
11-26-2013, 05:29 PM
The door opened to reveal to masked people. The masks they wore were those of real animals, the faces skinned off of the body. Amy sat up and screamed at the sight. Two grabbed William and held him down while three got Amy, knocking her out with the butt of a gun. They dragged her out while the other two kept William held down. "You ain't gonna be there for her anymore buddy." "Yea, she was a nothing anyway, don't bother." They began laughing while the others got ahead.