PDA

View Full Version : RPA Werwolf IC

LurkerGuy
06-05-2010, 12:15 AM
No one would suspect that such a travesty would happen in a place like RPA.

Earlier this morning, the body of Stream was spotted in a trash can by one of the villagers. It was shock to say the least, then there was the discovery that the wounds on the body were several claw and teeth marks that looked like they came from a wolf. Once the news reached the rest of RPA, the thought of having killers on the loose, let alone werewolves was frightening. There was a decision that since the werewolves could be anyone that a popular vote will be decided for who the werewolves could be.

WhiteReverse
06-05-2010, 01:30 AM
I vote for TheDashingRogue.

Yay for randomness.

Tunnel 17
06-05-2010, 01:31 AM
I vote for Mr.Handsome to be "incapacitated".

RundasJ22
06-05-2010, 01:36 AM
I vote for... Pedro-kun. :D

Pedro-kun
06-05-2010, 01:39 AM
Lies. There could only be one way to decide this *writes down all the participants on a sheet of paper and numbers them from 1 to 10.* *Goes to Random.org*

Oh snap! I'm doing democracy! Sorry the numbers say Mr.Handsome D:

John
06-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Another vote for Mr Handsome.

TheDashingRogue
06-05-2010, 09:36 AM
TheDashingRogue spat out his morning tea after receiving the letter from his butler "B-b-but I was just about to meet him in the Time Traveller's Tavern! Oh what fun we could have had..." he let our a mournful sob and, wiping a tear from his eye, beckoned his butler over. "Jarvis, fetch me my deerstalker cap and pipe, I shall get to the bottom of this mystery..."

Straightening the tweed cap in his study mirror, Dashing lit his pipe and murmured something about Elementary before leaving his house. He looked up at the sky poignantly for a moment whilst he weighed up the list of suspects...

WARNING: INTERNAL MONOLOGUE AHEAD

Well first up there's Handsome, he's always a troublesome one, but I doubt he has the cojones to kill someone in cold blood... or does he? As of late his posts have become increasingly erratic, bordering on eclectic. I would be a fool to ignore these signs, I swear he even growled at me the other day in a PM. Yes, it's all beginning to make sense now... he must have been the murderer. A cold hearted beast that stalks the night in the form of a homo-lupus, a wolf-man... or man-wolf...

Standing atop his soap box in the downtown sub-forums, Dashing proclaims:

"I HAVE DEDUCED WITH MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT AND POWERS OF REASONING THAT THE PERPETRATOR OF THIS VILE ACT, COMMITED WITH SUCH MALICOUS PUGNACITY THE LIKE OF WHICH THESE FORUMS HAVE NOT SEEN SINCE LAST TUESDAY, IS NONE OTHER THAN THE IMPOSTER, THE CROOK, THE HEATHEN BEAST THAT IS...

...MR.HANDSOME!!!!"

OOC// I vote for Mr.Handsome ;)

Mr.Handsome
06-06-2010, 12:47 AM
You're all bloody nuts. The only reason Pedro-Kun is so gung ho is because HE's the Beast! I'm telling you it's true. I shall profess my innocence upon the highest mount. I am a villager. I have served my community faithfully and honorably. Please don't kill me. Think of my children! Oh, and TheDashingRouge tells lies! I have never so much as grunted at him, let alone growled!

I officially cast my vote for Pedro-Kun! I can smell wet fur about him.

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/Miniges/?action=view&current=werewolf.jpg

Perhaps this artist rendering of the killer will shed some light on matters...

Pedro-kun
06-06-2010, 03:36 AM
You're all bloody nuts. The only reason Pedro-Kun is so gung ho is because HE's the Beast! I'm telling you it's true. I shall profess my innocence upon the highest mount. I am a villager. I have served my community faithfully and honorably. Please don't kill me. Think of my children! Oh, and TheDashingRouge tells lies! I have never so much as grunted at him, let alone growled!

I officially cast my vote for Pedro-Kun! I can smell wet fur about him.

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/Miniges/?action=view&current=werewolf.jpg

Perhaps this artist rendering of the killer will shed some light on matters...

You have Werewolf and El Chuplibre mixed up. I only eat sewer alligators. Jeesh >=[

My vote remains on Mr.Handsome

John
06-06-2010, 04:33 AM
You know. I really don't think Pedro was being gung ho. Yea, it must be Mr. Handsome. He's far too adamant about it. Like he's desperate to draw attention away from himself.

TheDashingRogue
06-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Hey, I said you had cojones! You gonna deny that? No I didn't think so...

Guilty as charged.

Hyruleboy
06-06-2010, 11:00 PM
My vote is for the Mr.Handsome.

Mr.Handsome
06-07-2010, 12:37 AM
;-; you guys gotta believe me...

Shani
06-07-2010, 03:39 AM
Shani had walked out over to the man being accused. "Mr.Handsome could it be true? Could you possibliy be the man who it responsible for this?I can not see it, but the others do have a good point, especially TheDashingRogue. Forgive me."

I stand with the rest of you, I vote Mr. Handsome.

Thirdkoopa
06-07-2010, 04:50 AM
Time is running low. You know what they say: “Time Awaits for no Man”. It’s the beginning of the end. The beginning of the end for one side of this town or the other. There’s much needed in this fight at Online Roleplaying Forums to truly win one value they all had in common: Saving their own skin.

That said it started off some time at about noon after finding out who may be suspicious in the town. The general had them all find out between each other since a Jury was far too costly for the town. Around the down town area, WhiteReverse starts things up by voting for TheDashingRogue. Tunnel however votes so quickly that he votes differently and instead leads his voice to Mr. Handsome. Rundas votes for Pedro. Pedro uses a set of two dice in a corner and within less than fifteen minutes time, Mr. Handsome already has two votes against him. Naz votes for Mr. Handsome as well, and TheDashingRogue comes in with his notices of Mr. Handsome’s behavior changes. Mr. Handsome makes a quick vote to Pedro in an attempt to save himself with already half of the small group arguing. Hyrule and Shani finally decide on what to do. This leads almost the entire town to vote for Mr. Handsome

Mr. Handsome makes his last good-bye’s to the town. Nobody seemed to care too much as he seemed to draw attention away from himself. That said the town decides to get on with the show anyways. Everyone seemed persistent about their votes as there was not much drama to be had in the town yet, so with some back-up assistance…

…SMACK!

Mr. Handsome’s blood lays everywhere from his gut after being hanged. Dripping out in mass numbers, and when you think it stops it doesn’t. The blood was so…Red and pure. It was so healthy. It was so appetizing that everyone looked at it with more than “Some simple shock” The astonishment affect was remarkable and vicarious. It was still so indescribable.

May he rest, but at least he shall not die in his sleep. He died for a good cause, or potentially, the beginning of a bad one. Maybe he’s watching from here? Only he knows and not us. Mr. Handsome turns out to be a regular old joe, also known as a villager. After the shock the town begins to facepalm and goes back to the drawing board with the knowledge that one more person could potentially suffer that same fate tonight. None of them can sleep safe asides from the werewolves themselves. It comes as a huge cost to rid a town of werewolves even if it’s a small town. It’s just a shame it all happened so quickly… Farewall, Mr. Handsome

-Mr. Handsome dies. He was a villager. Day 1 complete in the log. Night 1 begins now – Special ranks you know what to do. Contact Lurker and not me as I am busy.

Mr.Handsome
06-07-2010, 01:41 PM
X.X *dies*

Pedro-kun
06-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Damn you dice! You ended the life of an innocent man!

TheDashingRogue
06-07-2010, 07:05 PM
I blame Tunnel for this travesty - he cast the first stone!

Pedro-kun
06-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Yes, yes! I agree my fellow citizen!

John
06-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Perhaps in an effort to draw attention away form himself.

Tunnel 17
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.Would you truly allow another of your rank to die in order to appease your brother's accidental murder?I say that we lay our arms down,pray for our fallen comrade in arms and focus on the real enemy.

John
06-07-2010, 09:53 PM
But Stream is already dead. So we need a new enemy

TheDashingRogue
06-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm not sure Nazgul, but I guess it would make sense if that was his intent...

John
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
I have to wonder why Tunnel wants us to lay down our arms. Somehting you're trying to hide there Tunnel? Worried we might learn the truth?

Tunnel 17
06-07-2010, 10:09 PM
I bear no ill will,I was not the one who screamed for blood on Mr.Handsome's eve of death.That blood lust goes to Pedro kun and The Dashing Rogue.

TheDashingRogue
06-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Don't blame us! We just jumped on your bandwagon.

Pedro-kun
06-07-2010, 11:09 PM
What is this? Now me and my good friend TheDashingRogue are being labeled bloodthirsty!? Well, maybe. But we sincerely believed he was the demon from hell threatening our lives. D: Wouldn't you have tried to protect your life by using fear?

TheDashingRogue
06-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm sticking with Pedro on this, we have our rights ya know!

Tunnel 17
06-08-2010, 12:38 AM
However my bandwagon wasn't mine.I merely built it,YOU were the wretches that drove us to the murder of one our dearest friends.Do you blame the blacksmith for forging the sword?

Thirdkoopa
06-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Before the end of the day, a quarrel between a few members unleashes. It’s more so some discussion over researching of earlier events. Lurker and Thirdkoopa tell them they should just go to sleep and that they’re looking into things too much.

Starting at 12:00, The night at the Role Play Adventures begins quietly. Nobody is truly safe tonight asides from the werewolves, and even then, a seer was behind their backs. Sleeping when you know you have a good shot at being killed is a terrible and scary thought. That said, everyone begins to try to get some sleep. Some use sleeping pills, others lock their doors, but even then, these werewolves were like no other’s. They at least “Use their power when they get them first hand” well. Still a very dark time of night.

Later in the night at about 3:30 AM three shadows are steeping around the camp-island side quietly. It’s kind of like a game of cat and mouse. One hiding his very existence and raiding all the cabins in a calm format. Before even getting halfway done, he falls asleep in the ground. He falls so hard that he goes right into a pit to where the werewolves won’t be able to see him.

Meanwhile, one of the shadowed figures starts knocking on the door. The man asks “Who is it?”

It says “Oh, it’s just me, jim”

“Oh, well come on in Jim, I’ll unlock the doors”

As the man unlocks the doors, the shadowed figure says

“Sir, are you having trouble? I can open it for you” He then stated

“No, I’m fine. I could use some assistance right now from you, Jim”

“Well, look, I’ll just open this lock here…”

*He begins piercing at the door, and then rips it all open. The man leaps back all the way down stairs from it out of fear*

“Uh, Jim, when were you able to open doors that quickly?”
The Shadowed figure growled.

When the man opened his eyes after the growl the shadowed figure stares at him with red eyes, black fur, ripped jeans, and insane claws. It looks to be a werewolf! The man starts with trying to run out the window. He however forgets that there’s two werewolves, thus from a coconut tree as he almost escapes, the other comes clashing down tackling him with brown fur. He states

“You sadistic fool! You should’ve just gone down quietly…”

It was about an hour later at this time. The Black werewolf comes up and states “So, do you have any last words?”

He says “…I think I’ve got this case mostly pieced together now”

The two werewolves then tape his mouth, throw him up in the air, split him apart, and eat in greed of their own sides. Each trying to overpower what the other got, to the point where they’re even arguing over which arm to have!

During the events of this all, the third shadowed figure ran home when he woke up. He walks by a house and see’s nobody in, he begins on entering.

Turns out it was Pedro’s house. Not even a sign left from the kill. He sleeps with the rest as sunrise comes up. Nobody managed to be woken up during the fit.

DAY PHASE 2 – It begins now. Vote in the thread. Pedro died.

Pedro-kun
06-08-2010, 02:17 AM
*Dies* DX

WhiteReverse
06-08-2010, 03:29 PM

TheDashingRogue
06-08-2010, 04:44 PM
I vote for Tunnel17 - for murdering one of his accusers, and a personal friend of mine, in cold blood!

John
06-08-2010, 06:21 PM
My vote's for Tunnel 17. He wanted us to lay down our arms. We have to fight....only a werewolf wouldn't want us to.

Tunnel 17
06-08-2010, 06:23 PM
I vote for the white reverse,his silence makes me uneasy.

Shani
06-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Only a werewolf, would tell us to lay down our arms, just like Naz said. I vote Tunnel 17

Befram
06-10-2010, 10:00 AM
I have to agree, who would possibly suggest us to lay down our arms and sit there like lambs waiting for the slaugther? Except for a werewolf, my vote is for Tunnel 17.

RundasJ22
06-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I'll vote for Tunnel 17 too.~Anne~

Hyruleboy
06-14-2010, 05:35 AM
I vote for Tunnel also.

Thirdkoopa
06-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Very sorry for the delay on this, really I truly am. I've been extremely busy with just the opening of a site already (Link may be in signature soon) and that alone has kept me in an entire headache mess-up. I was up till 6 AM working on stuff. It was rather insane. I meant to post it all up yesterday.

Anyhow

It was just another time, just another day as the day was ending

The town or RPA begins with no idea what to do, a few lead the show and begin voting for Tunnel. Tunnel was rather silent, but this went rather fast.

"I don't quite know about this"

"We'll get it over with easily and quickly. We don't have much to lose, and he seems like someone who could kill Pedro"

"You're right"

Tunnel attempts to face the town but by the time he gets back it's already too late. Tunnel ends out saying "Just please, kill me silently"

Lurker comes back from fixing his computer, it was actually...3 days by now. Lurker ends out having to scream for TK, but TK is busy ignoring him in the woods.

When Third comes out, he brings a gun

This is the end for you, my friend

He fires a ton of shots over at once. Turns out to have no werewolf blood. Lurker thanks TK for coming in at last second notice after going on about how he was late. The town weeps and mourns over this tragic loss, as it was surely more tragic than the last two. It was horrifying. Some stated they never wanted to see it again.

The town exits the stage and goes to bed with only eight of them left. Two being werewolves, One a seer, and still five villagers. Who could be next? What we do know is that they're merciless, and they won't stop at anything, so neither should the rest of the town.

Tunnel dies: Villager - Night 2 begins now. Night ranks, send me your actions so we can get this show on the road.

Thirdkoopa
06-25-2010, 02:50 AM
The Night begins, slowly, and quietly. The town begins throwing rocks at Thirdkoopa

...The town wakes up and does a role count

"Alright, 1, 2, 3...Wait, I see all of us here"

"Then everything should be fine!"

"No, I'm missing one more person. Where is he?"

"He's probably still in bed. Let's go check."

*The two early onces awake check and see nothing but a bed. The entire house was robbed*

"Well how did this happen?"

*A flashback turns as the two wolves are dreaming*

Hyruleboy began thinking "I must run! They'll kill me tonight!" He began running away from the resort, but what he realized was, rather mad...

"Oh fuck! The wolves got traps set up!"

"Actually that's me! I be a thief, mate!"

"Who the heck are you?!?!?!"

"I'm off to rob your gems mate!"

*Hyruleboy gazed but then a toxin was gave to him so quickly before he could even react to the werewolves claws.*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The other Werewolf who happened to enjoy stealing happened to get a few slices as well. Once again, no traces of evidence. It's rather quite sad.

That said, a new day is upon us

Hyruleboy dies. He was a villager. Day Phase 3 begins: People who haven't voted send me your vote so we can move on.

John
06-25-2010, 05:01 AM
Well I think i've figured it out. I think Shani is the werewolf. She waited to see how the voting went before casting her vote, and as we didn't pick the werewolf, she agreed with us.

Shani
06-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Naz, your crazy to think it's me. I just don't want all the blame on my head when we sentance someone to there grave. I'm not the only one who does that, so your comment is inacturate.

John
06-26-2010, 02:42 AM
Why so defensive Shani? Little too close to the mark? oh and you forgot to vote XD

Shani
06-26-2010, 02:51 AM
Because your accusing me of being something/horrible monster that I am not. If you actually knew me you'd know that I get this way. Thank you, so I have. I vote for The Dashing Rouge, he's quite calm for the circumstances being what they are, that continue to occur.

TheDashingRogue
06-26-2010, 09:06 AM
So you vote only after you're accused? And other than that you stay quiet. Nice try Shani, but I can see when someone's tryng to stay out of the limelight.

I vote Shani for her hiding tactics.

RundasJ22
07-02-2010, 08:32 PM
I too vote for Shani. You seem pretty defensive about this. :B

Befram
07-02-2010, 09:47 PM
(I will also vote for Shani for the same reasons.)

WhiteReverse
07-03-2010, 10:32 AM

Also, lol @ everyone jumping on the bandwagon.

Shani
07-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Your all barking mad. Your about to take the life of yet another innocent soul. *Sigh* On the other hand thank you WhiteReverse for agreeing with me, about the Dashing Rouge.

John
07-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I would also like to thank White Reverse for agreeing with you. At least now we know who the other werewolf is XD Sorry Shani, but there will be no "Time Warp" for you. XD

Shani
07-03-2010, 04:29 PM
You don't know that for sure. They could be normal but you won't know that until you kill people to find out. Guys come on there has to be a better way to test to know for sure if I am or are not a monster, right. :'( No! Naz I want to dance to my brothers dark refain, Starting with a jump to the left. (That hurts.) :'(

(OOC)Oh and I'm glad you know what that is Some people has no idea.

WhiteReverse
07-04-2010, 04:06 AM
I would also like to thank White Reverse for agreeing with you. At least now we know who the other werewolf is XD Sorry Shani, but there will be no "Time Warp" for you. XD
I've been voting for TheDashingRogue since the first page, smart one.

Shani
07-05-2010, 02:23 AM
Oh okay I haven't realized that. Well then I'm agreeing with you.

WhiteReverse
07-05-2010, 02:36 AM
Oh, and if I die within the upcoming Night Phase, everyone is to assume TheDashingRogue is a Werewolf.

John
07-05-2010, 02:37 AM
Agreed. Got my eye on you Dash.

TheDashingRogue
07-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Oh great, now if you do get attacked I'll be accused and if you don't get attacked then you'll see that I'm afraid of being accused which means that I must be guilty.

Your plan is hollow and manipulative; assuring that both outcomes lead to the conclusion that I am guilty.

Shani
07-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Well if I die and I'm innocent, I will see you in the next life for I am pretty sure I will perish. :'(

Thirdkoopa
07-07-2010, 07:32 AM
FINALLY AN UPDATE, SLOW MOVING PLOT

Everyone cowers around what to do with it being another time Thirdkoopa is slow. Lurker says he has no powers, so the town cowers over Shani. They say that if WhiteReverse dies, to kill TheDashingRogue

Of course, this end is chosen, and now it seems the town will suffer with only two villagers and two wolves left by the time it reaches morning again.

The plot drips down from Shani, she minded a lot and was rather defensive, but she just didn't...want to die. Life is hard, but life goes on. Now if only someone in town could :whip: the others into shape.

John
07-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Michael Rennie was ill the day the earth stood still
But he told us where we stand
And Flash Gordon was there in silver underwear
Claude Raines was the invisible man
Then something went wrong for Fay Wray and King Kong
They got caught in a celluloid jam
Then at a deadly pace it came from outer space
And this is how the message ran:

Science Fiction - Double Feature
Dr. X will build a creature
See androids fighting Brad and Janet
Ann Francis stars in Forbidden Planet
Oh-oh at the late night, double feature, picture show.

In Memory of Shani.

Thirdkoopa
07-17-2010, 04:12 AM
Tonight finally starts, Thirdkoopa is just a very busy person

"Alright, everyone, let's get to sleep" Says Rogue

"Yeah, it's quite a shame we all killed another villager but we'll manage" Says WR

"You guys just need to think over your actions better" Says Lurker

"Indeed...It's still a shame. These are people's lives we're talking about at stake here, Lurker" Says Thirdkoopa

"Alright then, g'night" Says Naz

"We should've had a funeral" Says Rundas

"I agree :[" Says Befram

"We shall when the wolves are out." Says Rogue

"There's still two spotted!" Says Naz

"Don't worry, we still have a shot at this before they take over the town."

The Night Phase starts

"Alright, I'm shutting my eyes" goes a shadowed figure

But this night, right when he shut his eyes, a wolf came up and tore him limb from limb. The other taped his mouth shut while the victim was getting ripped out bone through bone. The seer alive managed to make it out it appears

The morning pops up

"Rundas...Dead?!?!? How could this be!" Says Rogue

"I know how you feel!" Says Befram

"What if you killed him?!?!?!" Says Rogue

"No wait, that was so you!" Says WhiteReverse

"Are you accusing me?"

"I'm teaming up with him, Rogue. He's got a point" Says Naz

"Oh, you two are wolves and now accusing ME it seems!"

The Day Phase begins with a note of the last four written alive and Lurker and Thirdkoopa watching while hanging out

WhiteReverse
Rogue
Naz
Befram

WhiteReverse
07-17-2010, 04:17 AM
I vote for Rogue.

John
07-17-2010, 06:56 AM
I vote for white reverse

Thirdkoopa
08-02-2010, 12:41 AM
The End-Game begun, if they mislynched today, the game would be over. However, there were two werewolves left, so they were even

"Alright everyone, gather around, we're about to finish this the hard way" Says TK

"Yeah, I just want this to finish with. I'm just worried about my own skin if you guys mislynch today" Says Lurker

"Well...I'm thinking TheDashingRogue did it" Says WhiteReverse

"I'm thinking YOU Did it!" Says Naz

The other villagers were nowhere to be found as the two kept bickering at each other

"Well...Uh...So what do we go with?" Says TK

"Tradition over from other places says WR first" Says Lurker

"Alright then" As Naz grabs the rope and hangs him

"Why so quick?" Asks TK

"Well, you see, ROGUE AND I ARE WOLVES!" Right after he hangs WR to his death "I've also hid Befram too!"

"...Oh my." Says Lurker

WR's body is hanged. He's revealed as the Seer

"So it was you all along..." Says Lurker

"Yep! But I have a deal to strike with you guys..." Says Naz

"What?!?!" Says TK

"As long as you guys leave Befram where he is, you guys can go home freely"

"We'll find someway to get you next time Naz!" Says Lurker

"Just give him his win if you want to keep your life. As TK Says. He whispers "He may have won the battle, but he hasn't won the war"

As Naz stands tall on a rock and turns into a Werewolf...

"I win!!!!"

The Game of Werewolf was over. WR was hanged. Befram was tied. Rogue was nowhere to be found. Anyone who stepped near Naz would be killed as they stand

Game Over!

Finale roles:
Naz - Werewolf
Rogue - Werewolf
WhiteReverse - Seer
Befram - Villager