PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon {M}

RisingPhoenix
06-05-2010, 06:51 AM
http://brotherpeacemaker.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/armageddon.jpg
Rated M for Strong Violence, Sexual Occurrences & Situations, Strong Language and anything else associated with a Mature Rating.

Throughout the universe, Mystic Warriors were growing too strong and numerous for the realms to handle. The Warriors' powers threaten to utterly destroy the fabric of the universe. Upon this scene, the Elder Gods demanded a safeguard to be put in place to absorb the combatants' insatiable bloodlust. In an enormous crater in Edenia, these warriors clashed in a single battle royale between the Forces of Light and Darkness that would threaten to rip apart reality and bring about the Apocalypse. Without warning, a mysterious pyramid rises from the ground, and the tip bursts into flames, attracting the warriors' curiosity to see what it was. The kombatants fought one another to get to the top, while Blaze, the gods' firespawn revealed himself to them. The firespawn was created by Delia, a powerful Edenian sorceress, to destroy each fighter that would threaten him in order to save the realms from Armageddon. This would be the warriors' last battle, their last chance to prove that they are worthy of surviving, while many others will die. This will be the final battle for the battle that will determine the fate of the realms.

All the realms are in jeopardy of being destroyed and in order to save their realm, the warriors must face each other in combat to see who shall be given the power to save their respective realm, but the combatant, upon reaching the final battle, must face Blaze, an incarnate of pure destruction and chaos, and after defeating Blaze, the combatant will be bestowed with the power to bring about life or death.

Something happened, however, when a combatant defeated Blaze and was about to be bestowed the gift to restore life, that is until an evil Elder God interfered and killed the combatant, robbing him of the gift and plunging the realms into a state of chaos. Now it is up to the new generation of combatants. The Evil Elder God known as Kroas, found refuge in Edenia and banished Delia, the Edenian Sorceress who created Blaze in order to stop the bloodshed, but now her creation is being used to destroy those who interfere with the plans of Kroas.

Delia has sent out a distress beacon to those who will help her restore peace to the realms and banish Kroas forever, but this distress beacon did not go unnoticed to Kroas and he himself has sent out a beacon attracting all who are evil to help him bring about the end and remold the universe in his image as well as destroy the other elder gods who have went into hiding.

Will you fight for your realm, to protect those you love and to bring about new life? Or will you fight to bring about destruction, to enslave those below you and to bring about the apocalypse?

Welcome to Edenia, the battleground of which all the jeopardized realm's most efficient and powerful warriors collide to determine who will win.

Rules:

Yes, there are rules, I know you didn't think I would let you get off without rules.

First off, follow RPG rules.

Secondly, no godmodding, no auto-hitting, etc so forth and so on, if it is needed, then do it, if you've talked with the person before hand and have run it by men then go ahead, sometimes it's needed in order to advance the plot and such and in that case go ahead but other than that, please don't god-mod nor auto-hit someone's character.

Thirdly, your character can and may die, no one is safe, therefore you are allowed to make more than one character but be sure you that you can handle more than one character.

Fourthly, have fun, this is my initiative to get back into the RPing world and I want you all to have fun as well as me.

Fifthly, since I enjoy having fun and love an ongoing RP with plenty of members, I ask that you respect each other, if you don't get along don't let that reflect in your role-playing, take all disagreement to the OOC and to PM if it gets too heated.

Sixthly, the IC will be up after enough characters have joined. If you have any input to the plot let me know via PM or OOC post and I'll incorporate it if it flows well.

I think that's it, now on to the Character Sheet. All races are available except gods and immortals. Delia is the only exception and the Elder Gods of course, but those will be portrayed by me to keep things fair. Below is the character sheet template but it can be tweaked to add what you want to it, though please have the following somewhere in your character sheet, if you choose to edit in any way.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Alias:
Appearance: {Real or Anime, up to you}
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Body Build:
Fighting Style:
Personality:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Powers: {Please have some diversity, not everyone should have magic or psychic or telekinesis as their power, be creative}
Sexuality:
History/Bio: (Your past, present and future) {How you came to be, where you are now and where you see yourself}
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Definition of Magic:
Light Magic - Tactical Defensive Magic - Magic that heals and protects as well as assists with slight offensive natures.
Dark Magic - Deadly Offensive Magic - Magic that does harm, causes destruction, but can be slightly defensive.

RisingPhoenix
06-06-2010, 10:03 AM
This RP was inspired by Mortal Kombat, but I'm looking for roleplayers that want to have fun and won't drop out after two weeks of participating, I want to have fun and want others to have fun as well.

I will post my characters after I get a few members.