PDA

View Full Version : Moon Water IC; Begin the quest. NOW!

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Moon Water: A Game By FlamingDestiny

FlamingDestiny:

~~~The weather is pleasant, the dark night is breezey and the sound of owls haunts the wind. The tribal cheif is making a speech~~~

((By the way, i decided to take controll of the tribal cheif of Sorceria http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000473/e5000473.gif ))

"We have discovered that the magic of this land is not lost forever. There may be a way to return the powers of the forefolks. We believe that a potion based from the waters of moon lake can resurect the ancient magic within our very soul" The elderly man explained, gasping heavily as he did so. "But, how is it made? What are you saying we do? Will this cost us? Where ae the ingrdients? Will Sinos know about this?" the questions flew from the curious spectators. "The potion can only be made on the night of a full moon, three nights away." He added. The whole concept interested takara greatly. ' Can't wait! ' he thought to himself.

((GO! i left the story open for you))

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:38 PM
DiddysEpicOne:

Kara was sitting in a tall tree listening to the cheif make his speech. "So the night of the full moon is when we must make the potion sounds so exciting well i better start searching for the ingrediants we need to make this potion" She hopped off the tree and started her way into the woods.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Deleted User:

Daisuke Takumi woke up early that morning, rubbing the sleep from his eyes he went through his morning ritual of stretching. For it banished the last lingering remnants of sleep from his limb.

Relaxing the stiffness of sleep from his limbs he placed his feet together and his arms at his sides. Taking a deep breath he lifted his arms over his head so that the palms of his hands met. Exhaling he bent over his waist till his forehead was was nearly touching the ground as his palms hit the ground. Taking another breath Daisuke jumped back from his bent postion. As he exhaled he breathed in once more as he bent back up looking towards the ceiling of his room Exhaling he kept bending the back over his waist his spine and hips lifting up till he formed a triangle. Breathing in and out from the back of his throat the whole time.

His morning stretches done he walked over to a pot set by the window sill. Full of water warmed by the morning sun he washed himself before changing into the forest green tunic he wore most days. Crisscrossed with belts it held the various gear his role as a scout demanded. Things like healing herbs and pouches containing various things like money and food supplies. Throwing on a forest green hooded cloak he grabbed his dagger from where it lay next to his bed.

And looking to a sunlit corner where his mandolin lay he picked it up. Running his fingers over it's silver strings a swift melody bringing memories of long hikes through the forest and moon lit festivals echoed through out his room. Smiling with hidden joy he shouldered the mandolin it's strap letting it rest conveniently on his back.

Last but not least he grabbed his bow and a quiver of arrows fletched with green feathers. The bow was his preferred weapon for it let him hunt as well as defend himself at the same time.But his dagger was there in case his bow became less advantage to use.

His first task done he walked out of his room and into the hallway of a house that he thought was given to him by the kind Village that supposedly saved his life when he was found out in the forest. But the true story of his birth was hidden by those Village Elders for it was a story that they knew would destroy the young scout. His mother had died bringing him into this world and his father had committed suicide using magic.

But this was unknown to Daisuke, he thought the village Elders kind for taking a child that was not born of this village. So he did everything he could to repay those that saved his life or so he thought. From an early age it was clear Daisuke had an uncommon way of finding hidden paths through the forest, and with the bow. This combined with his skill at information gathering his role as a scout was made clear.

Striding down the stairs he walked into the kitchen where cobblestone tiles where laid on the floor. Striding over to the pantry door he grabbed a loaf of bread and a hunk of cheese. And pouring himself a goblet a milk from where it laid cooling in the cool and shadow filled pantry He closed the door and sat down in the kitchen table. Eating his breakfast with a quick yet controlled efficiency he was soon done his repast.

Washing up he left the kitchen and walked out his front door to the Village of Sorceria. Once renowned for their skill in magic this tribe of recent struggled to cast even basic magic. Daisuke himself only knew one spell, it turned his eyes red which let him perceive fast moves as if in slow motion and it granted him the ability to see the red-pink aura given off by all living things. But from his studies in history He knew this tribe once could control the forces of the Earth, Elemental spells that summoned rain when it was needed, and sun when it was needed. To spells that could heal any wound but death. But that was a long time ago.

But the Tribe Cheif of Sorceria said this morning that he had a secret to reveal to the tribe that would return to them their magic. Needless to say this interested Daisuke a great deal. For perhaps there would be a part for him to play, one that would show the Village Elders and Chief his gratitude.

As the Tribe Chief spoke about some sort of potion he called Moon Water answering the various questions of the village's peoples. Daisuke only had one and he knew it needed answering. So as the crowd dispersed to their various tasks he walked up to the Chief and asked it.

" Sir what about Sinos, long have they sought to restore their magic as well. What should we do about them, shall I scout their village out and determine their actions Sir?" He asked standing to attention the gentle wind stirring his forest green cloak the hood sliding back revealing his dark hair.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:42 PM
FlamingDestiny:

The elder looked to Daisuki warmly. "It feels like something they would do, Yes, yes, please go find out there plans, Repotr back here when you can" he told him, then said liuldy, but not shouting: "We will ahve the first part of the ingredients list soon, i want some of the finest children to look for this potion, it could take years if not done correctly, and children have the longest life and memory." he explained to his exited tribe, before turning back to Daisuki. "If you want to join in, say the word now and your in" he winked. "You too takura." he said slighlty colder. "Eavesdropping doesnt suit you." he added then left to his hut. "nice" he smiled to himself, then to Daisuki. "Hey, I havent seen you round too much, Daisuki right? Nice to meet you!" he smiled and held his hand out. "I'm Takara, but you probably guessed that"

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Deleted User:

" Yes Sir, I shall leave this instant....And Sir I am no gatherer of herbs nor a maker of potions I fear I will be of little use in the actual creation of your Moon Water." Daisuke responded to the Tribe Chief as he called out to a person named Takura. Takura, harvester, Age 18, Known to have a friendly disposition despite outbursts of anger and is in control of minor Light Magic. Daisuke thought automatically. The scout kept a file on everyone he met, scouted out or saw. It was simply an instinct born of his role. Information was the life blood of any Scout and he was no exception.

"Hey, I havent seen you round too much, Daisuki right? Nice to meet you!" The young man known as Takura said striding from his hiding place. "I'm Takara, but you probably guessed that"

Daisuke looked the harvester over for a second before replying." Yes I did, but nonetheless I am glad to meet you." He responded with a smile for the Scout was always happy." Yes I am afraid I am not around the village much, I am mostly in the woods or various other places trying to keep the information flowing back here." Daisuke added explaining why he was not seen around the village much.

" And speaking of which I must be going off yet again Takura, I hope we may met again." He finished as he strode off to the edge of the village, the woods his destination and then the village of Sinos. Many paths wove themselves through the woods. Some made by the hand of the various villages that lay scattered through the woods to trails made by the game that filled the stewpots of many a home.

Daisuke knew them all like the back of his hand, no path was secret.At times he even fancied the woods a sentient thing creating new paths for him to explore. Reaching down into the core of his being he tapped the cache of mana hidden within. As he did so his eyes turned red and the aura of life was visible to him.

The woods a living thing filled with the life of all it's inhabitants was washed in the red aura of life, it raditated off the trees, the deer hiding feeding in their hidden meadows, off the wood cutters in their glades sweating as their swung the heavy axes. Some people felt alone when walking through the woods, like no else was there but them. But Daisuke knew otherwise. Sometimes the woods are too crowed, It is a fertile and giving mother to it's children. He thought as he strode down the main path then forcing his way through an over grown stand of oak to the hidden path that lay beyond.

Once on that path he bent over low and ran fast,a hunter's run that would eat up the kilometers that lay between Sorceria and Sinos. His mission to determine the intents of Sinos.

His bow held in his hands, an arrow nocked loosely on it's waxed sinew string he looked every inch the scout. He knew these woods where inhabited by more then just deer and woodcutters. Bandits and worse also called these massive forests home. Thus why he held his bow ready. But he knew the woods and his magic would keep him safe. Sometimes the young scout would pretend that the woods had birthed him, it was the only thing he could think of. Why he felt so at home in them, why he could navigate with such ease through it's hidden ways.

But most people thought it was some remnant of elven blood in his vines that gave him his woodcraft and path finding. For that race has long been acknowledge as masters of woodcraft and path finding skills. It also explained his angular features and slightly tapered ears.

But what Daisuke really wanted to know was who his parents where. But the Village Elders would only say he had been found alone. The truth they would not tell this young scout.

Running along the hidden path he knew not of this though. All he cared about was the story he had been told since he could remember. Of being found alone in the forest by a villager gathering herbs. Of being taken back and raised as a member of Sorceria. Of his early childhood fascination with the woods he had supposedly been found in. These where the memories the scout cherished as he ran on the morning sun climbing higher in the sky but not even the least bit tired. His stamina was also attributed to the remnant of the assumed elven blood in his veins.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:44 PM
DiddysEpicOne:

Kara continued walking down the path she was on thinking of what she was supposed to be looking for.

Out of nowhere this cute little black fox with white tips on it's ears and tails jumped in front of her. "Kitsu there you are!!!" She yelled happily. The little fox leaped into her arms.

"We have some ingredients to look for you up for it kitsu" Kara started petting the fox's head. It yipped and shook it's head.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:45 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled. "Nice Guy" he smiled before wadering off aimlessly into the forests. "I wonder when we can start the potion creating, sounds exiting" he said to himself. he stopped by a large tree with several strange fruit. "Ah-hah!" he smiled and he grabbed onto the trees bark, and started to climb up and up, stopping at the top and hopping onto a large branch. He reached out and grabbed one of the fruit. it came off easily. "Hmm" he said, examining the fruit. He tore it in half, only to reveal that it was maggot infested. "Blech" he said and dropped it to the floor. he then picked another, and checked to see if it had maggots, it didnt, so he threw it to the floor and grabbed the rest, throwing them into a bag he had on his back, made from woven twigs and long leaves. he then felt the branch creak, and then SNAP! he fell to the floor, making a shoort low and quiet yell as he fell, and with a loud THUD he hit the floor and saw the world around him fade...

When he awoke, he saw that the sun was setting and he could hear the elders making a speech. Takara followed the sound to the village.

"This list of ingredients is MAGIC a special charm has been placed on it which only allows the makers of the potion to see it. whoever will be taking part must come forth now" The leader said, and Takara stepped forward. "Sir" he said, lowering his head low in respect. The tribal leader held a small piece of parchment to Takara. "Take it." he said and passed it to him.

On the parchment was:

basics

Use water for the base of Moon Water. The water must be collected at a full moon from Luna Lake. And all ingredients must be dipped into the lake and bathed in the waters for Four Minutes exactly. After each ingredient is bathed, add it to the water and dip this piece of parchment into the Moon Water. Then the next ingredient will be displayed.
Please note that any liquid ingredients must be mixed one part ingredient to two parts Water from the Lake

CONSEQUENCES FOR INCORRECT INGREDIENTS
Any false ingredients or if they are not bathed for the exact amount of time, will cause the liquid will bubble violently. If this happens, toss it into the lake. If the lake remains still, you may try again next full moon. If the Lake starts to bubble then you must not continue.

Ingredients
Blood of the creators, removed ceremoniously.

Takara gulped. "You need the blood of the creators?" he asked and the leader nodded."To make sure the potion can reveal its ingredients to the correct people." then he took a small blade made from a shiny black stone, and a large glass bottle. "Make the potion in this" he said, then he said a quick chant and Takara started to feel a little sick. The elder quickly took Takaras arm and put the knife to his wrist, amaking a long cut along it, Takara wanted to scream, but he didnt he just bore the pain, but, to his shock, only a couple of drops fell into the bottle.making a quick hissing noise, and a pink steam rise form it. "Whose Next?" he asked, and, as Takaras wrist healed quickly, Takara sat down to the side of a close tree.

((sorry if the post seems a little confusing, just ask me for any extra details))

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:45 PM
AliceMalice15:

"I'll go next," Kaine said stepping from the shadows,"I'd like to help create the moon water."
Kaine walked up to the leader and bowed her head respectfully. Then she took the blade and made a long cut across her wrist. The blood beaded to the surface and Kaine turned her wrist to allow the blood to drop in to the bottle. Her blood caused the same reaction but the steam was blue instead of pink. After bowing her head to the leader again she went and took a seat next to Takara and liked the blood from her wrist.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:00 PM
DiddysEpicOne:

Tykeo22 Jul 2009, 03:06 PMTakara smiled. "Nice Guy" he smiled before wadering off aimlessly into the forests. "I wonder when we can start the potion creating, sounds exiting" he said to himself. he stopped by a large tree with several strange fruit. "Ah-hah!" he smiled and he grabbed onto the trees bark, and started to climb up and up, stopping at the top and hopping onto a large branch. He reached out and grabbed one of the fruit. it came off easily. "Hmm" he said, examining the fruit. He tore it in half, only to reveal that it was maggot infested. "Blech" he said and dropped it to the floor. he then picked another, and checked to see if it had maggots, it didnt, so he threw it to the floor and grabbed the rest, throwing them into a bag he had on his back, made from woven twigs and long leaves. he then felt the branch creak, and then SNAP! he fell to the floor, making a shoort low and quiet yell as he fell, and with a loud THUD he hit the floor and saw the world around him fade...

When he awoke, he saw that the sun was setting and he could hear the elders making a speech. Takara followed the sound to the village.

"This list of ingredients is MAGIC a special charm has been placed on it which only allows the makers of the potion to see it. whoever will be taking part must come forth now" The leader said, and Takara stepped forward. "Sir" he said, lowering his head low in respect. The tribal leader held a small piece of parchment to Takara. "Take it." he said and passed it to him.

On the parchment was:

basics

Use water for the base of Moon Water. The water must be collected at a full moon from Luna Lake. And all ingredients must be dipped into the lake and bathed in the waters for Four Minutes exactly. After each ingredient is bathed, add it to the water and dip this piece of parchment into the Moon Water. Then the next ingredient will be displayed.
Please note that any liquid ingredients must be mixed one part ingredient to two parts Water from the Lake

CONSEQUENCES FOR INCORRECT INGREDIENTS
Any false ingredients or if they are not bathed for the exact amount of time, will cause the liquid will bubble violently. If this happens, toss it into the lake. If the lake remains still, you may try again next full moon. If the Lake starts to bubble then you must not continue.

Ingredients

Takara gulped. "You need the blood of the creators?" he asked and the leader nodded."To make sure the potion can reveal its ingredients to the correct people." then he took a small blade made from a shiny black stone, and a large glass bottle. "Make the potion in this" he said, then he said a quick chant and Takara started to feel a little sick. The elder quickly took Takaras arm and put the knife to his wrist, amaking a long cut along it, Takara wanted to scream, but he didnt he just bore the pain, but, to his shock, only a couple of drops fell into the bottle.making a quick hissing noise, and a pink steam rise form it. "Whose Next?" he asked, and, as Takaras wrist healed quickly, Takara sat down to the side of a close tree.

((sorry if the post seems a little confusing, just ask me for any extra details))
As kara and kitsu continued on walking through the forest kitsu came across a boy sitting next to a tree and pranced over sniffing at his arm. "Kitsu that's very rude i'm so sorry about my little fox here" Kara told this boy walking over picking up Kitsu.

"My name is Kara by the way" She informed him.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:00 PM
AliceMalice15:

Kaine looked at the new comer and he fox cautiously.
"Hello," she said,"who are you? I'm Kaine by the way and this is Takara."
After giving Kara a good once over Kaine decided she wasn't a threat for now...

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:01 PM
DiddysEpicOne:

Kara bowed. "It's good to meet you me and kitsu are searching for some ingredients for the potion" She began to tell them.

"What brings you two here to the forest?" She asked them petting her fox on the head.

((Sorry for short post))

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:04 PM
AliceMalice15:

"Hunh?," she said,"Oh right yeah we are the creators for the potion and our blood was requried to start the potion. So hows the search going?"

((so short >o<))

DiddysEpicOne:

Kara scratched the back of her head laughing nervously. "Not so good we don't even know where to begin" She told them.

Kitsu wrapped herself around kara's neck.

AliceMalice15:

"Yeah thats expected,"Kaine sighed,"it's not supposed to be easy..."
Kaine looked away and then spun back to look at Kara.
"Hey why don't you help us make it ,"she said happily,"just go up there and add your blood."

DiddysEpicOne:

Kara nodded and climbed up to where Kaine was pointing and she very carefully cut herself and added her blood. Then jumped back down. "Alright it's added"

AliceMalice15:

"Cool,"Kaine said smiling happily at her new friend"this will be quite an adventure!"
Kaine drew some water from the ground and made it in to an orb.
"Hey,"she said shifting the water into different forms,"do you have any magic yet?"

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:05 PM
FlamingDestiny:

((I know it's long, but its important))

Takara joined them. "It's lucky that the potion accepted us isn't it" He stated, noting that the potion only accepts a few people, and would find someway to abandon the people it finds unworthy. As he thinks this, a child from the local school tries it. He's about 16, and a total bully. He pushes his way to the front ad slit his hand open and let his blood flow into the potion, but it reacted differantly, no pretty puff of smoke, but a huge billowing pillar of thick smog rose up in a violent roar, literally, it sounded like an animal. The beam of smoke them shot into the boys wounds, all of it being sucked in. The Boy fell to the ground and cried i pain, he started to hit his arm. "It's Numb! I can't feel my forearm!" he moaned. when he stopped moaning, he looked puzzled. He turned his palm over, and to the crowds astonishment, the wound had healed, but it had left a horrid black scar across the boys palm. The elder barked a word of old magic, powerless now, but everyone knew what it meant. "Get out the way". The elder walked towards the boy and tugged him up violently. "You'll be fine" he commented, then yelled, but not in a strained tone, only s that everyone could hear. "People! Do not be so quick to rush yourselves! This foolish boy is an example of the kind of person who is not needed. The Elixir can onl be brewed by the pure and untainted." the elder turned to the boy. "Even the in-animte objects know how much of a little shtah you are!" The word Shtah is a word the tribe use, It isn't hard to work out what the people of this time would use.

*sorry, a little chara-controll here*

"YOU THREE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE AT PRESENT WITH PERMISSION TO MAKE THE ELIXIR!" he directed his voice at Kara, Kaine and Takara ((what a combination!)) "Come" he said gently. The three approached the elder. He then sprinkled some of the water on there right hands. They went numb, and the elder made a cut in there palm and the side of the wrist. he then told them to link hands, so that they were grasping eachothers wrists in a firm triangular grip, There blood flowing from there palms to the cut in the wrist of the other person. Takara took Kaines Wrist, Kaine took Kara, and Kara took Takara. The pain that followed was almost unbearable, but all they could muster was a groan. When the blood had stopped flowing, and the gatherers hands were seperated by an unknown force, they all gasped.
((a bit like this, But a closer grip: http://www.dorsetforyou.com/media/images/8/o/3handsofdifferentracesholdingtogether_1.jpg ))

"You are know blood-linked. Whoever you gave your blood too now has a small part of you inside them, and you should find a stronger link in any friendship you would build. it also allows you to channel your magic together. But only the person who gave can send the power, for example, If Takara wanted to link with Kaine, He could, simply by grabbing his hand or wrist, eventually you may learn to not need physical contact, but anyway, If He wanted to link with Kara, She would have to grab him and send her powers through to him, as she gave him the blood, but she has none of his. This is probably all very confusing for you, but i will always be able to explain it if you need it" The leader explained. Takara piped up with "I understand, Basically whoevers wrist we took, if we want to link with them, we would have to take them, but you cant do the same to who took you" He confirms. "Yes, thats it." he smiled. Then the parchment in Takaras pocket flew out into the air and hovered, then, as is it was being written by a quil with beautiful handwritting it added to the list:

Ingredients
An Element of each Magic aspect:
A root of the Kraknao Tree, Located north east
[color]

The list finished writing, But Takara expected it to show all the symbols of the elements, Perhaps they only got one at a time. "Well, theres no time to lose! Using my power over the light i can use the direction of the moonlight coming from the sky, i can tell that North East is.." He turns, then points ahead of him. "..There, Lets go Guys" he smiled at what he hoped to be his new friends, and set off in the direction of the Tree. Kaine followed But Kara took the Bottle from the elder before following. "Boys" she sighed and smiled, before catching up.

((Sorry for taking controll of your characters and the post being so long! I just wanted to get the story moving))

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:06 PM
AliceMalice15:

Kaine loved the feel of he wind in her hair as she followed after Takara. She was glad she had been chosen as a creator and couldn't wait to travel with her new friends.
"Hey Takara," she said easily catching up with him,"how does it feel to be a creator?"

((no problem Ty you did good any how!! ^o^))

FlamingDestiny:

((Thanks! ))

"It feels, Honourful, Do you know what i mean?" He replied, picking up speed. "Hmm.." he said, and stopped as he reached a dense wood. "How will we be able to tell which tree it is? I've never gathered from a..." He looks at the ingredients list. "Kraknao Tree before" he stopped. "I'm sorry, I Don't know much about you two, What powers do you posess?" he asked curiously.

AliceMalice15:

"Yeah I do!I have the power over water," Kaine said pulling water out of the ground and splashing Takara in the face,"see? hee hee! I know exactly what the kraknao tree looks like come on i'll show you."
Kaine race farther into the forsest looking for the right tree.

FlamingDestiny:

"HEY!" Takara wined like a child, but it was playfull, He shook the worst off of him, then smiled at kara. "Common!" he smiled, before chasing after Kaine

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn watched from behind trees as his crush played playfully with Kara and Kaine, a deep burning jealousy pressing against his friendship with Kaine and his tolerance with Kara. He strode over, head down low as if depressed.

"Aren't you suppose to be searching for something instead of flirting," Kameryn snapped as he walked straight pass Takara. "The Kraknao Tree is this way, of course you would know that IF you paid attention" he added as he was a few inches ahead already, not looking back as he continued to strode, his footsteps resignating his anger at that particular point and time.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara was genuinely hurt by Kameryns comments. He may be a chatty and outgoign person, but he was prone to getting hurt easily. "Sorry.." he replied. He followed Kameryn slowly. "Whats wrong with him?" He asked Kaine quietly. 'Whats eating him? Have i offended him? Does he, perhaps, like Kaine or Kara' He thought to himself, then he caught up with him to avoid getting lost. "I'm Sorry" he said again

chaostempest:

"It's fine Takara, you don't have to be sorry, I just....." Kameryn paused, not sure what to say, "just try to keep up, it's time to get moving if we want to find the tree, it's getting late," Kameryn replied as he stopped in mid stride and looked at Takara.

Kameryn was genuinely attracted to Takara but he had no idea how much Kameryn wanted to kiss him. Kameryn was afraid to be open with Takara, he wanted to tell him how much he liked him but Takara was so free, so open that he was afraid he might hurt himself or Takara. A tear escaped Kameryn's eyes, but he quickly wiped them away. He turned around so that his back was facing Takara, he didn't want Takara to feel bad about anything.

He was tired of it, he couldn't resist anymore and without any further thought he wrapped his arms around Takara and kissed him. After realizing what he just did, he jumped away. He couldn't fathom why he did what he just did, but he quickly turned and started walking a little faster in hopes that he would soon be out of sight.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:08 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled as Kameryn accepted his apology. "Goo-" he started to say, but when kameryn kissed him, he froze wide-eyed. When the kiss broke off, he watched as Kameryn quickly went off, confused more than anything else. For a while he just stood there, trying to figure out what happened, 'what the.. but then smiled. "I always did like suprises" he smiled. ' Best act like nothings happened for the time being...' he thought to himself, then caught up with kameryn. "So wheres the tree?" he asked, showing he wasn't mad.

chaostempest:

"I can't believe I did that," Kameryn thought as he mentally beat himself up for his actions only moments before. He was about to cry but Takara walked up beside him and started talking. Could it be that he liked the kiss? Why isn't he like flipping out on me? These questions passed through Kameryn's mind as he listened to Takara ask where the tree was.

"It's up ahead, only a couple miles more," Kameryn replied finally looking at Takara, "sorry for kissing you back there, it's just....." he paused and didn't say anymore. He smiled only a little as he continued to walk, looking back to make sure everyone else was still back there.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled at him warmly. "It's ok, really, But, If you wanted us to be together, you may have to wait, i mean, it was so sudden, I have had relationships with guys in the past, But," He trailed off. "I Barely know you. Let me get to know you a little more before i decide, Is that ok?" he asked him, his eyes serious yet soothing.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:09 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn shifted his attention to Takara after he had spoken. He smiled, "that's cool," was his response as he felt a warm and cozy. Time. Time is what would determine if he ended up as a boyfriend or a friend, either was fine with him but he was pushing for commitment.

"Come on, let's press a little faster, it should be up ahead," Kameryn said as he flicked his had, causing vines and roots to dispurse. He slowed down a bit, in hopes that the others would catch up.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled hapily. "Dude where are they?" He said, not realising that in the confusion they had walked a long way from the others. and fast. "Bloodey hell" he muttered in realisation. "YOH KARA! KAINE! GET OVER HERE QUICKER!" He yelled out. "He looked up at the moon. He could sense they only had a few hours left of night, and they would have to test somewhere. They had to get the root, bathe it in the lake, and find shelter, they were miles from the tri- His thoughts stopped dead. "h,how close to the Sinos tribe are we?" He asked Kameryn, fear striking in his voice like poisoned darts. The Sinos tribe was one of his greatest fears, they had magic like none there tribe had ever seen. he would frequently, and still did, have nightmares of the leader gauging his eyes out, or using magic to torture him. he took a step closer to Kameryn.

((Since no-one in the sinos tribe is replying, I'll take over for a bit for them))

The leader of the sinos tribe was telling her tribesfolk about their new quest. Make the moon water before the other tribe. Even if it means destroying the kids working to create it. The leader, Nicola, walked towards a small group fo tree's. "Find them.." "she waved her hand over them so she couldn't see them, then when they came back into view, they were on fire. "And make them Burn.." The tribes people happily agreed, and went in search of the kids.

((they can be controled by you, make your own figt with them when they arrive))

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:09 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn noticed a gleaming leaf as he went on ahead whilst Takara went back to make sure the others where okay. As he got closer he noticed the gleam of the tree, the Kraknao tree. "This is it," Kameryn thought as he concentrated on the tree. The earth around the tree separated from the tree revealing the root. Kameryn smirked as he got to work cutting gently enough root to produce Moon Water.

Carefully placing the roots securely in his bag, he replanted the tree just as he had excavated it. The tree's glow continued as he turned to leave, hoping that Takara, Kaine and Kara where okay. As he began to walk back towards them he heard a whistling followed by a large explosion. Kameryn was struck with a concussive blast of fire magic that exploded on contact causing Kameryn to be thrown into a near by tree.

He hit hard, holding his side as he slowly stood up only to dodge another oncoming energy ball. He couldn't see where they where coming from, but Kameryn had to do something.

He thrust open palms in front of him and energy burst forth like a radiant beam of light. Whomever was attempting to kill Kameryn was blasted by the energy and sent reeling into a nearby lake. Kameryn stood up and ran.

He could see Takara and the others in the distance. He really had traveled quite a distance ahead of them. He slowly stumbled towards them, falling here and there and squinting due to the pain of his injured side.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
FlamingDestiny:

"Kameryn whats u-" Takara started, before he too was struck by a ball of energy. It burned like hell. He yelled. When he stood up. "Who the hell was tha-" He saw one of the attackers, he had seen him before whilst hunting. A member of the sinos tribe. Takara froze, he felt the colour from his face drain down to his feet. "K,K,..Kameryn..." He tried to speak. He gulped. "He tried to shake off the fear and put a brave face on. "W.well..." he breathed in heavily, and thrust his hand out towards the attacker. Nothing happened. now fear hit him. HARD. "T.the light..Iiis...Too ppooorr...Hhherrre..Th,the trees aaare blockking the rays..I,I Can't attack here.." he said through chattering teeth.he tried to absorb some of the light from around him, but all he could manage was making the tips of his fingers glow. it was pretty, but not effective, and not what he was aiming for. "W,we need to get out of here, Find a ppool off light in the woods.." He whispered. He went to move, but his legs were still paralysed in fear.

Uncertain:

Deoradhán lurked around in the shadows with two other men of the Sinos. They were waiting for the right moment to attack the Sorcerias. Make them burn, as the leader had said.
The two other men were tall and muscular as him, but were both blonde, and kept a small distance from him. None of the three talked, so that they wouldn't reveal themselves.

They tried to see what was going on from behind the bushes, it seemed like two of the men had gotten away from the others, and one of them kissed the other, and ran off. Then they seemed to pretend like nothing had happened, and went off to find the tree. As friends.
Odd creatures, Deoradhán thought. So impulsive, and so naive.
They were wandering this close to Sinos territory, on such an important mission, without any protection except eachother.

One of the other two Sinos-men, Deoradhán believed his name was Gaur or something, whispered; "He has found the tree," and pointed in the direction of one of the guys sitting by the root of a big tree. Getting closer, Gaur managed to step on a dead branch, causing alot of noise, and Deoradhán automatically jumped up into the nearest tree without a sound. The two others started throwing fireballs at the Sorcerians.

Deoradhán was irritated by Gaur's mistake, but instead of attacking randomly, he started moving silently from tree to tree towards the boys. He swore as he heard the splash of a Sinos ending up in the lake, but now he could se them from above, and needed to concentrate. They were easy to spot as one of them tried to send out some light magic. It was probably to dark, as he could feel his magic drawing power from the shadows and giving him strength.

He were right above the two Sorcerians and heard one of them whispering something about light and woods, as he jumped down a few metres in front of them, facing them with a smile.
"Hello," he said in a fake polite tone. Then he turned his hands towards the ground, and made the ground shake and part around them, still with a malicious smile on his lips.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:11 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara gasped loudly, his eyes widened in horror, He stepped back, bumping into Kameryn, knocking him back a couple centimeters. "W,w,what ddo you want..?" He asked tears flooded his eyes but didn't fall, making his vision blurry.He was shaking, the light was slim, and only a few beams were peeking through the trees. he started to make towards a beam slowly, wiping his eyes clear. He was about a meter from it. He didn't take his eyes of Deoradhán. ensuring he got to the light trouble-free.

AliceMalice15:

Kaine stopped dead when Kameryn kissed Takara. She of course that Kameryn liked him ,but he wasn't ever that open. When Kameryn sped up she ran to catch up with him.
"Hey Kam wait," she said,"wait it's ok Kam come on please slow down!!"
Kaine caught Kameryn by the shirt and stopped him. When the others started to approach she motioned them away.
"Come on Kam," she siad so only he could hear,"Its ok you did what you had to don't be ashamed. You were only expressing your feelings its alright."

FlamingDestiny:

Takara edged even closer to the light, still partially leaning on kameryn, mainly because he thought he might topple over if he didn't. He slowly moved his hand towards the pool of light...

DiddysEpicOne:

Kara and Kitsu were standing next to Takara staring at the pool of light infront of them. "What is it?" She had asked.

Kitsu was perched on kara's right shoulder yipping.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:12 PM
FlamingDestiny:

((Ok, i think were a bit lost, We are being ATTACKED http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5002936/e5002936.gif so.. attack!))
Takaras hand met the pool of light, and he began to draw energy from it. when he had enough, he thrust his hand towards his attacker, whch was glowing from the light, and muttered a word of magic, making a small spark fizzed on his palm, and at the exact same time, a spark fizzed on Deoradháns chest. he was pushed backwards and struck a tree. Takara felt the magic seeping back to the moon.

chaostempest:

((wow a lot of posts, lol))

Kameryn had made it to Takara who seemed to be stricken with fear. As though by instinct, he made Takara get behind him as Deoradhán jumped down in front of them but Takara seemed determined to do something.

Kameryn wasn't like normal Sorcerians, his magic delved deeper into both elemental and dark, but above all his soul magic was something no Sinos had ever seen, well except for the one he blasted into the lake. Kameryn had secrets that he dare not tell.

Kameryn stood in a defensive posture as the ground around them shook and cracked. He caught Takara out of the corner of his eye reaching for a beam of light. As he reached it, he thrust his hands forward towards Deoradhán who was struck by the small fizzle and thrust backwards.

"We better get out of here," Kameryn commented as he concentrated on his soul magic. His side began to heal as he stood, his eyes closed. After about a minute or so, his wound had healed. He stood up straight and looked around, surely Deoradhán wasn't the only Sinos, and the one he blasted had probably recovered by now.

"Takara, are you alright?" he said as he hugged him. He was sure Takara was a bit shaken up from the event. "Kara, Kaine, come on let's get out of here before...." but it was too late. The Sinos he had blasted into the lake, now stood only mere meters away, drenched in water. He looked over at Deoradhán and walked slowly over to him, keeping his eyes on the group of Sorcerians.

About two more came out of the woods and faced the children, "heh, looks like there is one for each of us," Kameryn commented as a smirk caressed his lips, "I'll take Deoradhán, he seems to be the strongest, and you all can handle the others, but at any time if you have a clear break for cover, take it, we have to get this root to safety," he added. He didn't want Takara, Kaine or Kara facing Deoradhán nor did he want them facing any other Sinos but right now it was fight or die and considering that Kameryn was more battle trained, he would take on Deoradhán.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Uncertain:

As the light hit Deoradhán, an intense pain was concentrated in his chest. He flew backwards, hitting a tree and sunk down.
Damned be that kid, he thought, and groaned a little from the pain. He had lost concentration and didn't react fast enough. The arrival of the two girls had distracted him.

He saw the other Sinos coming out from the woods, and the kids getting ready to fight. There was four of them, and four of the Sinos.
He reckoned there would be one for each of them, as he wouldn't underestimate the kids again. He could still feel the light magic as stinging needles in his skin.

Deoradhán got back up on his feet, as he felt the strenght and power coming back through the shadows. It was a good thing that his magic fed on the darkness.
He saw the guy who had shot him with the intense light-pain aiming his light towards one of the other Sinos. He made a hand movement towards the trees, which made the branches plait together, so that the Sorcerian's lightsorce were closed.
Everything got darker, and his magic felt stronger. He turned towards the light-haired Sorcerian, which seemed to have aimed him out as his opponent.

He grinned towards the boy, as he was walking towards him, he aimed his hands at him. He whispered a word, and sand and leaves started to whirl around the boy, hindering his sight.
Deoradhán wasn't aware of it, but his pretentiousness was his weakness. Even though he usually drew back and stayed away from others, he liked to show off in a fight.
Oh, how he loved effects.

chaostempest:

The Sorcerian watched as sand and leaves twirled around him, hindering his sight. He had noticed that Deoradhán's power revolved around Earth and Shadow Magic. He made this discovery as he noticed Deoradhán when he made the ground rumble and crack. He also noticed as Deoradhán used his magic to blocked out the light for some odd reason.

Kameryn stood in the middle of this swirling vortex of sand and leaves, barely able to see around him, but he was determined to show Deoradhán that he was not as weak as he seemed. With an utterance of a word and a flick of Kameryn's hand, the sand and leaves fell to the ground. This elemental had had enough of Deoradhán and the ever fueling war between the Sinos and Sorcerians.

He took the offensive and used magic he rarely used. He pulled in the darkness around him into clustered balls of energy. With a quick maneuver of his hand, the dark cluster balls of darkness energy shot towards Deoradhán like a meteor shower. If push came to shove he would use his Soul Magic as a last resort, not wanting to show either Sinos nor Sorcerian his Soul Magic, as it had scared his previous friends into submission. That was a road he didn't want to go down again.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Uncertain:

Deoradhán watched his little sandstorm fall to the ground, and prepared for the real attack. When shadow magic started to evolve between the Sorcerian's hands, he was surprised, and almost catched off his guard again. One of his kind, maybe?
Or maybe not.
With his feel for maic, Deoradhán could sense something underneath the elemental and shadow magic of the boy. He just couldn't figure out what.

As the dark energy balls came towards him, Deoradhán said a word which seemingly had no meaning, but it made a dark wall of thick, black smoke appear in front of him. The smoke was more compact than it seemed, as it caught the shadow magic moments before it hit him, and sent it back towards the caster. However, the boy's magic was stronger than he had thougt, it broke Deoradhán's wall of smoke which had saved him from the energy balls.

He focused on the battle again, and made a wave of black smoke, of the same type as the wall had been made of between his hands.
The Sorcerian's magic aproached it's own caster.

chaostempest:

Kameryn watched as the shadow wall blocked his attack but broke upon impact. He had noticed that his dark balls where heading back towards him. Revolving his hands in a circle, the balls entered in the middle and vanished.

Kameryn held his hands out, one at a 10 o clock positions and the other at a four o clock position. Fire balls began to encircle him and the wind began to pick up in speed. He was charging up for a big attack, he just hoped that the fire and wind would be a good distraction.

Uncertain:

Deoradhán saw the boy make his own magic disappear and start with something new, as his own shadow wave increased it's power and range.
He noticed fireballs flying around the boy and the wind made his hair start whipping him in his face. "Playing with fire, are we?" He thought.

With a motion as if he were pushing someting, he sent the shadow waves at the boy, hoping it would interrupt whatever he was planning. If inhaled, the smoke were like thick, black ashes, poisonous and impossible to breathe in.
But Deoradhán had gotten enough underestimating for a day. He watched carefully as he recharged his powers, unable to see the kid because of the suffocating smoke around him.

chaostempest:

The rotating fire balls and wind created a type of barrier that caused the smoke to bounce off. Kameryn continued to charge his attack, a pink aura began to glow around Kameryn's body as he began to maneuver his body.

Kameryn's eyes where closed as he began to perform this maneuver. This complex maneuver caused the aura to glow brighter and brighter whilst the fire and wind continued to swirl around Kameryn.

Fire balls materialized out of thin air and shot at Deoradhán. If Kameryn successfully gathered enough energy, the following attack would be destructive.

He kept his eyes closed and his maneuvering flawless as he continued to move in a complex rhythmic pattern.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:14 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara was taken agasp at the lack of light, he had never been in almost total darkness, It scared him, he felt powerless, weak.. dizzy. he fell to the floor gasping. "Th..The light.." he tried to force out. "I need the light." he was speaking moslty to himself. he searched around, no patches of light. But Then he felt something, a strange type of strength, he looked over at Kameryn, His fire balls were pretty hot, Takara had to close his eyes, But not becaus eof the heat, But they were bright! He could use some light frm the fireballs! He tried to summon them, but he couldn't move them, So, instead, he concentrated on a single orb, willing it to dim and lose its glow, but as he did, the balls darted at the attacker. "Damn!" he cursed, and felt the power rush from him. He always wondered why he had power in the village, it was the campfire! the fire was keeping him alive! "Kameryn, The flames, " he said hopng he would get the picture.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Uncertain:

The wave hadn't worked. Deoradhán swore and dodged, the fire ball met the tree behind him, causing it to set on fire. He swore again, as the light from the burning tree weakened his shadow magic. He kept dodging some fireballs, and blocking some. This started to wear him out, as more and more trees caught on fire, more light weakened his shadow magic. He jumped up into the closest tree not on fire. It gave him a second, as he was out of sight and therefore harder to target. In that second, he sent a command to the trees around Kameryn. He could controll them to some point, like he had done when blocking the light, as they were earth creatures.
Wiry twigs and branches quickly came towards the boy, surrounded his hands and his feet first, then starting to tie up the rest of his body.

chaostempest:

Kameryn with eyes still closed, could hear Takara as for light. "Hold on, there will be more light then you can imagine," He said loud enough for Takara to hear. He could sense the trees behind him beginning to move, and though the twigs and branches quickly attempted to tie him up, they where incinerated due to the swirling vortex of wind and fire.

He finished his movement and opened his eyes. He had enough energy to perform the attack. "It's Time," he muttered as the pink aura brightened and brightened and brightened until their entire section of the forest was filled with light. He looked over at Takara, Kaine and kara. An invisible shield surrounded them as burst into the air, bursting through trees and branches, creating a hole.

He twirled around once above the tree tops and focused his energy on a specific point. A cataclysmic beam of soul energy crashed down upon the area they had inhabited. He began to stretch. Sinos bodies where thrown about, the protective shield protected Kaine, Kara and Takara from the blast but didn't keep them stationary. They too where thrown from the site of the blast. The results of the blast left the area completely torn and destroyed, the current state of Deoradhán was unknown.

Kameryn quickly landed, and rushed to find Kaine, Kara and Takara. After finding them, he helped them up and pulled them to a safe area. Moving swiftly through the remaining trees.

"Is everyone okay?" Kameryn asked still pulling them through the rest of the forest towards a safe point. A meadow not far from here, he had been there several times, it was isolated and one who did not know of it would not find it.

After a while, the trees opened up into the small meadow. "Okay, we can rest here, but not long, I am sure Deoradhán and the other Sinos will be after us soon, I didn't charge up that last attack with enough power to kill them but it should keep them off of us for a while," he commented as he let go of them and walked over to the tiny lake located in the meadow. He smiled trying to find the good in all that was happening. At least he had let Takara know that he liked him.

FlamingDestiny:

As the tree's igited Takara began to extract the magic from them, making the flames dim. Is smiled as his vision returned to normal. "Hold on, there will be more light then you can imagine," He heard Kameryn say, then had to snap his eyes shut at the newly forming light. Soon he felt a huge pulse, and felt himself knock back, but, even with his eyes closed, he could still see nothing but pink. The light around him faded, but the pinkness didn't. He knew what was happening, he had absorbed too much light energy, not harmful, it would fade completely within an hour. The pinkness faded to a mist, so he could just see thigns around him, he could make out a few figures. ""Is everyone okay?"" He heard a familiar voice say. Kameryn. Takara nodded. "Okay, we can rest here, but not long, I am sure Deoradhán and the other Sinos will be after us soon, I didn't charge up that last attack with enough power to kill them but it should keep them off of us for a while," Takara smiled at him. "You saved our lives" He started. "Thank you" he smiled. then stood up, he walked over to the small lake with kameryn, but he stayed at a distance, not wanting to fall in. He looked at the water, He couldn't see properly, But he knew his Iris' would be the same pinkish colour as the light, and would slowly revert to normal as his sight regained. as if the light had imprinted on his eyes. "Kameryn, Did you get the root?" He asked, looking near him, but most likely not directly at him.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Uncertain:

From his place in the tree, Deoradhán could see another attempt of attacking the Sorcerian failing. He was angry now, really angry, but before he could do anything, he was thrown away by a powerful amount of energy. The magic made both him and the tree he was sitting in fly several metres away.
Deoradhán hit the ground hard, and fell unconscious. Luckily, the tree landed over and not on him, and protected him from other trees and stones thrown away by the massive force.

He woke up a few minutes later, feeling like there was someone inside his head, smashing it with a hammer. He checked if all limbs were still where they were supposed to be. They were, and except from some wounds and the headache, he was fine. He got up on his feet.
The place where they'd been fighting, were gone. It looked like someone had chewn off a big bite of the forest, all that remained was cold, burned sand. Then it struck him.
Soul magic. Of course!

Deoradhán was mad at himself for underestimating the boy. He had underestimated him big time. Twice. He almost hit himself in the head, but remembered his hammering headache and didn't. Then he saw something. The tree from which Kameryn had collected pieces of the root was left untouched. It was probably one of the ingredients for the potion they were making.
Deoradhán went over to it. It was an old tree, it's leaves were dark green and the bark was rough. With a small movement of his hand, the roots of the tree started moving, and one of them rose from the ground. He cut off a piece and laid it in his pocket.
Then he went off to find the other Sinos.

chaostempest:

Kameryn smirked, "it's here safe," he replied patting the bag he had placed the root in. He looked out over the lake and with a slight movement of his hand, the water rippled and waved. It rose and dropped with the movement of Kameryn's hand.

"Takara, I...." he paused, should he tell Takara that he once was a Sinos? That his parents where born in a Sinos tribe? That he escaped and came to find the Sorcerians? That he actually knew Deoradhán as they used to be childhood friends until he fled?

Kameryn closed his eyes and the water bubble that he had created fell to combine with it's source once more. He turned to face Takara, "What do you think of me?" he asked very seriously and yet very calmly.

((hope this is ok with you Uncertain, if it isn't I will update it upon request))

FlamingDestiny:

"I, uh.." Takara said, looking at him through blind eyes. "I don't know, You seemed innocent when you.." he stopped. "But when you attacked that sinos," he was actually looking just past Kameryn, but he didn't know it. "I've never seen that type of magic before, I mean, No Sorcerian has ever had such aggresive or strong magic, our magic isn't wven unlocked..." he trailed off in thought, Then started to walk towards Kameryn Slowly. "If I'm Honest, Part of me Fears You, It tells me you shouldn't be that strong, and what if the power consumes you? I wont be able to fight you off, Especially since." he stopped, Kameryn Didn't know that Takara was blinded by his magic. "Your magic, Blinded, me. Thats why my eyes must be a strange colour," It ould be hard to see in the dark, So Takara enriched the moonlight around the pair slightly so Kameryn could see. He kept walking towards him, looking down as if ashamed. "I barely know you, But, I like you, But i still fear yo-" he stopped as he slipped, he had been walking too far to Kameryns Left, and his foot had slipped on the bank, he fell backwards...

((Catch! http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5007863/e5007863.gif ))

DiddysEpicOne:

Kara rushed forward and grabbed Takara pulling him up and on to his feet. "Hey you alright?" She asked him Kitsu jumping onto his shoulder licking his cheek.

"See kitsu is very kind towards people she doesn't know very well and this is her way of asking if your alright" Kara began to tell him smiling.

((Yo tykey sorry for not posting in awhile but school is like killing me seriously i'm going to die http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5002062/e5002062.gif waaa school is very http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5004079/e5004079.gif and is making me very sad so yeah sorry tykey pwease forgive me))

FlamingDestiny:

((Hey Chill, Its fine http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000473/e5000473.gif ))

afelt himself be caught. at first he thought it was Kameryn, but then he heard a girls voice. Kara. he jumped when he felt the licking on his cheek. He looked at her with his pink-blind eyes. "hey, im fine, thanks" he smiled. "Ok, I'd better sit down. Kameryn, dip the root in the waters for four seconds exactly, then take it out and grind it up on something." Takara explained, remembering the parchment he had been given. "Don't muck up, or we'll have to start all over again" he teased playfully.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:19 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn was afraid to tell them the truth about his past, he felt that if he told them they wouldn't accept him. To make matters worse, he had mistakenly blinded Takara, he felt utterly disappointed in himself. He picked up a pebble and skidded it across the pond surface.

"I've been hiding something from you......I'm not originally from the Sorcerian tribe, I was born a Sinos, but escaped and joined the Sorcerians. Many of them find my magic brutal and destructive but I do have beautiful and healing magic," He said slowly and calmly as he dipped his hands into the water and brung up a pool inside cupped hands. He slowly moved over to Takara who was sitting down.

"Alright, now this is going to sting but DO NOT move," he said chanting in a ancient language as the water began to glow and take on healing properties. The water was pure, when he splashed it on Takara's face, the water instantly went to work on renewing his sight and any other ailments he may have had.

Kameryn walked away and knelt down beside the millstone he had created form solidified earth.

He pulled out the root, dipped it into the water for four seconds and caused the ground to harden and placed the root in the millstone. He began to grind the root. It was like a fine powder after he finished. "What now?" he asked.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara Gasped loudly and snapped his eyes shut as the water touched them, he felt the power drain from them, the magic he had absorbed, but it travelled, not vanished, it traveled down, he felt it seeringly hot in his throat, but it moved down to his hands, he had to unleash the power, He opened his eyes, He could see! But his hands were crackling with Pink sparks. he slowly raised them up, interlinked his fingers exept the index finger, and made a gun-like shape in his hands, He let the magic surge out of his body, through every vein he had, and it shot up and exploded into a pink firework. Takara slumped back. "That was exhausting!" he smiled. Then he heard Kameryn. "Now add a little to the moon water" He said, Taking the potion bottle from his bag. He walked over to Kameryn slightly wobbily. He bent down to give it to him. He placed it on the floor beside him, then he sat on the opposite side of the bottle. "Go on" he smiled

Uncertain:

(( It's cool, Chaos http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000473/e5000473.gif I seem to be the only active Sinos anyway http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e12610/e12610.png ))

Deoradán sat in his childhood home, which was outside the Sinos village. The house was quite big, but had been left empty for many years, and had decayed. It had been a beautiful building once, with victorian details and a beautiful garden. He could remember running around between his mother's prescious flowers and the linden-trees along the alley. Laughter still ecchoed from the walls.

He sat by the desk in what had been his father's office and library. The first floor of the house was somewhat intact, at least there were no major holes in the roof. The second floor needed some restoration, but Deoradhán didn't rush anything. First he had to make sense of the memories.

He rose from the old chair and went over to the wall. Some pictures were still hanging there, and some had fallen down. He picked one up, the glass were broken.
It was a black and white-picture of a family. A man with dark hair and bushy eyebrows, a lady with long wavy hair and a tiny upturned nose, a little girl with pigtails, and a boy with colourless, grey eyes. Himself.

Deoradhán couldn't recall everything that had happened back in his childhood, and wasn't sure if he really wanted to, but he felt there was a connection. Something was bothering him about the guy he had fought against earlier. His magic was way to powerful for a sorcerian, their magic weren't even activated by that potion they were making yet. Soul magic was rare for sorcerians, and shadow magic was nearly only practiced by the Sinos. None of the Sorcerians were that powerful, so the boy either had to be a Sinos... Or something else.

Something struck him, and Deoradhán hung the fallen pictures back up on the wall. He went over to the bookshelf and found an old photo album, which he brought to the dining room and sat down by the table with. As he opened it and blew some dust out of the book, his six-year old self smiled back at him with two missing front-teeth.
He eventually found what he was looking for between all the memories. A picture of two boys, one with dark hair and grey eyes, the other with big blue eyes and fairer hair. Deoradhán was older than the other boy, yet they seemed to be good friends. They were practising on their shadow magic together.
Kameryn.

Kameryn had been the first kid to disappear. The only difference to the other times, was that in this case, Deoradhán's was not guilty.

((Sorry for very long post))

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:20 PM
FlamingDestiny:

(('tis fine!))

The leader of the Sinos tribe focussed magic on her vocal chords, Then called in a loud voice:"Deoradhán!" she shrieked. She was pacing outside the campfire, which was a blue colour, strangely.

Uncertain:

Deoradhán woke up from the memories and closed the book with a cloud of dust. The leader had called his name? That was unusual as he didn't have a very good relationship with the rest of the tribe. He wondered what she needed him for.
He went out of his decayed house and slammed the heavy wooden front-door shut. He tried to shake off all the confusion and took one last look at the house before he turned his back on it and walked with quick steps towards the centre of the Sinos village.

When he got there, the leader was waiting for Deoradhán by the blue flames of the campfire. He remembered how he had allways loved that flaming colour as a kid. Then he focused on the leader.
"What do you want?" he said in a rather cold voice.

FlamingDestiny:

"How did it go?" the leader asked. She had an expectant look on hr face. "Are they dead?" she asked him, she walked towards him. "I hope you did kill them. Or you might not be able to enter this village again." she smiled wickedly

Uncertain:

Deoradhán opressed an urge to hit the woman. This would indeed make him an outcast again. And that was a life he didn't want to go back to. Now he would have to talk his way out of it. And talking was indeed not his talent.
"No, they're not dead," he said in a bitter voice.
"But I must inform you I was not the only Sinos on this mission."

FlamingDestiny:

her face grew red. She drew in breath, and yelled. "KAY! HUUDOS!!" she yelled, and two of the Sinos' Members who accompanied Deoradhán appeared. The queen like mistress looked at them horribly, then smiled as they yelled in pain and combusted like gunpowder. When the Flames subsided, She looked back to Deoradhán. "I will let you off, mostly 'cuz your cute. But if you mess up again.." she pointed to the piles of ash and bone on the floor. She then flashed her sharp nailed fingers and sliced Deoradhán's face, leaving a cut in his face. She then took out a bottle, and let some of the blood drip in. it poofed a dark black smoke. "Now, you are condemned to make the moon water for our tribe and make us even stronger" her eyes drifted off as she imagined having even more power. then snapped out of it, and charged her voice with teleporting magic and screamed "GOOO!" her voice swirled with slight lines of white which wrapped around Deoradhán like vines, suffocating him. a signature spell of hers, it wouldn't kill, but it sure as hell would make them want to die. When Deoradhán was completely engulfed by the wisps of white light, he looked like a mummy, only in one big bandage, then he exploded, and the wisps travelled outside the borders. They put themselves together, then fell off Deoradhán and evaporated into the air. Deoradhán fell to the floor.

(( for taking controll ))

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Uncertain:

Deoradhán groaned as he hit the ground for the second time that day. The leader's teleporting magic was not at all gentle, but at least he was still alive. This was starting to get hard for his back, though. He sat up and looked around, observing the environment. He was back in the woods, sitting on a pile of dead leaves, flewn there and gathered by the wind. A glittering lake could be sighted between the trees.

He sighed, and took up the bottle from a pouch hanging from his belt. Deoradhán's blood was swirling around and acting strange inside it.
And now he was going to make a potion. With no instructions or recipe, and no ingredients.
So damn typical.
Thinking of which, he had an ingredient. The piece of the root was still in his pocket, so he took it up and studied it. It couldn't be as simple as just putting it in the bottle. Something had to be done with it, but what?

Suddenly, he saw movement by the lake. His normal reaction would be jumping up into a tree, but this time he didn't. Instead, he lurked around the lake, and hid in a pit in the terrain, behind a large tree. He made sure it was impossible to spot him i the dark, and observed what the Sorcerians were doing.
It was definintely the kids he had met earlier, and now that he knew who Kameryn was, he recognized him. He wondered if he had won so superiorly because he had recognized Deoradhán and knew his weaknesses from the friendly battles of the childhood?
"Guess I'll never know, he's a Sorcerian now," he thought to himself.

Deoradhán focused on what Kameryn was doing with the root. He dipped it into the water for four seconds and placed it in a millstone. He grinded the root and made it into a powder.
So the lake was the secret, Deoradhán thought, and continued observing the kids.

chaostempest:

Kameryn nodded and took the bottle in one hand whilst a small amount of the powder slowly lifted out of the millstone and descended into the bottle. Kameryn sat the bottle down quickly and moved away, not sure of what would happen.

As he stood, he could sense a familiar presence, but he said nothing. He smiled, he remember his childhood with his best friend Deoradhán. He remembered training with him and just having fun. He was of course younger, but he had wisdom, and nearly every time Deoradhán and himself would train, he would always pin point on Deoradhán's weakness to light. His Soul Magic was a weird magic, bestowed only to him and his bloodline. With his parents demise and having only one true relative, he hardly ever used it, if only on occasion.

He remembers how Deoradhán complained and how he always seemed so positive about things. When he had to leave so suddenly, he couldn't help but feel lost as he was leaving his first home, his family and his best friend.

Arriving at the Sorcerian Tribe he was welcomed with open arms, though never telling a soul about his Soul Magic nor about his current abilities. He was adopted of course and his adoptive parents taught him the magical ways of the Sinos Tribe, which he picked up almost instantly. He practice and mastered his dark and soul magic in secret, and learned to master elemental magic slowly. Only until today had he thought Deoradhán was dead. When he laid eyes on him, he instantly knew who he was. His aura was something Kameryn remembered for years and years after he had left the Sinos Tribe which is why he knew of his weakness to light, various types of light. Those of the Sinos tribe where taught Shadow/Dark Magic and at least some time of elemental magic. A great disadvantage was that Shadow and Dark Magic grew stronger the less light there was, and weaker with more light. Kameryn knew this and thus used it to his advantage.

Kameryn was brought back from his memories as he looked at Takara, Kaine and Kara. They where his friends now, they had accepted him, and he had kissed Takara. The thought made him smile as he watched the bottle.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled too, ut he thoght it was because the potion had worked that Kameryn smiled. "Yes!" he smiled, then walked towards Kameryn. He felt the parchment get hotter in his pocket, Literally! "OUCH!" he yelled as he tore the parchment out of his pocket, New words were being etched onto it. They were slightly bigger than the previous ones.

Ingredients
The Fire Crystals of the Igno Tribe, located South East.

Takara watched and gulped as it spelt out the tribe. "Interesting.." he said with a look of thought going across his eyes. "why them" he asked, not in a hateful way, but more, as if trying to confirm

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:23 PM
DiddysEpicOne:

Kara looked closely at the words. "So where do we find these ingredients at?" She had asked Takara.

Kitsu's ears picked up when she remembered about the fire crystals she had found long ago. She had picked it up while she was out hunting for some fish to eat. "What is it kitsu?" Kara asked watching her fox run off.

"I'll be right back guys" She told everyone chasing after kitsu. After she caught up with her little fox she started talking with it. "Listen kitsu we have to rest for now alright tell me about it tomorrow let's get back to the others" That being said she picked her little fox up and walked back.

"Hey guys were back" She told them all.

Uncertain:

Deoradhán removed his focus on Kameryn and looked at the other guy, the one with the need for light. Something seemed to be happening, and he threw a piece of parchment out of his pocket as if he had gotten burned by it. He seemed to be reading something new on it.
Intelligent parchment, hm? That must be where they get their information, Deoradhán thought. The ingredients.
He sharpened his ears to try to hear what was going on.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara welcomed the shift in subject. "Ok cool, I'm gonna hit the hay, Goodnight" he smiled and layed down under a tree he closed his eyes and waited to fall asleep.

((short post, i wanna move onto tomorrow, and i will do when everyone's asleep.
@ Uncertain: Perhaps a little "parchment Heist" could be in order when they sleep?
@ Chaos: Any ideas of a cute/romantic way of sleeping?
@Lostness: Cute post!
ok, i'll shut up now.))

DiddysEpicOne:

Kara fell asleep on the ground with kistu curled up into a ball next to her. It was a long day for everyone here with the monsters and all. But kara was happy none the less because she had made some new friends and could sleep good knowing that.

Uncertain:

Deoradán waited until everyone on the other side of the lake had gone to sleep before he went down to the clear water.
It was a calm night without any wind or rain, and in the moonlight, he could see the reflection of his face in the clear surface of the water. His hair was long and wavy, his eyes looked tired, and an open wound on his cheek showed where the leader had cut him to get blood for the potion. He studied his reflection closer, as if he was trying to reveal a secret he was hiding from himself.

He was still struggling to get his memories back, more than ten years in survival mode as an outcast had made Deoradhán shut everything else out.
He looked over at the Sorcerian "camp". Kameryn was there, probably sleeping tight. He had friends, powerful magic and a tribe that accepted him. What did Deoradhán have? Certainly none of those.

He washed his face, and did the ritual with the root. Held it in the water for four seconds, crushed it into powder and put it in the bottle. Then he silently went over to the other side of the lake.
Deoradhán made sure no one were awake, and headed for the kid with the parchment. He pulled it out of his pocket, slowly and silently. On his way back, he almost stepped on a girl lying next to a little fox. The fox snarled a little in his sleep, but none of them woke up, so he left the camp unnoticed.
He hadn't seen Kameryn anywhere, though.

chaostempest:

Kameryn had walked off into the nearby woods. As he leaned against a tree thinking about Takara and the others, but his mind set wildly on Deoradán and their lost friendship. He had not noticed Deoradán walk up and steal the parchment, but he did notice him walking past where he was leaning against the tree.

"I wander what he's up to?" Kameryn thought as he waited until Deoradán passed by to trot back towards the camp. He noticed everyone had fell asleep, but he didn't see anything out of place and deemed that Deoradán must've recognized him and wanted to talk. He shrugged his shoulders and noticed Takara under a tree, asleep.

Kameryn walked over to Takara under a tree. He slowly laid down beside him and wrapped his comforting arms around him. He wasn't sure how Takara would react, but his body heat warmed him from the cool atmosphere. He kissed Takara on the neck and slowly fell off to sleep. The moon light seemed to arch and bend towards Kameryn and Takara as if some plan to have Takara and Kameryn together had been fulfilled.

The wind blew slightly and the many creatures of the woods let out calm soothing sounds as the group slept.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara was nearly asleep, but he felt Kameryns presence. He was too tired to react, But then he felt him kiss his neck, That set a reaction off somewhere inside him, and his eyes started to glow gently beneath his lids. He felt the direction of the light of the moon change and rest on him. He was paralyzed with exhaustion so he had no controll. He felt himself drift asleep, to dreams of the igno tribe...

***MOVING ON TO NEXT DAY***

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:26 PM
FlamingDestiny:

As Takara's eyes opened, he felt Kameryns arms on his body. he was unsure what to do, He seemed to be the first to rise. it seemed too bright. he looked at the sun, the light seemed.. to be directly on him.. His magic was still working, He quickly switched the suns rays to normal. What did he do? take Kameryn off of him? or did he wake him up? Should he just lay there? He decided to go with that, They wouldn't be asleep for too much longer. He thought about the day, searching for the flame crystals. That reminded him of the little fox that was exited about the tribe. Did it know about them too? either way, he would find out, when they awoke.

chaostempest:

Kameryn felt Takara move and slowly woke up. His eyes had to adjust to the bright light of the sun. After while, he could see Takara was awoke and just laying there, possibly because his arms were wrapped around him. Kameryn quickly loosed his wrapped arms and sat up in a sitting position.

"Sorry," he said trying not to look Takara in the eyes. He didn't know what was coming over him, he barely knew Takara but had just laid down beside him and wrapped his arms around him. Kameryn shook away his doubt and stood up, walking away without a word towards the lake.

Uncertain:

Deoradhán took one last look at the parchment in the weak moonlight before he rolled out a reindeer hide to sleep on. The Igno tribe, huh? He had only a faint idea of where they were located, so he guessed he'd have to follow the kids there.
He put the parchment back in his pocket and laid down on his side to sleep.

He woke early the next day, and made sure none of the Sorcerians were awake before he went hunting for some breakfast. He caught a rabbit and found some eatable roots, which he roasted together on a fire further in the forest. After eating his meal, Deoradhán packed down the leftovers and went back to his spot by the lake. On the other side, he could sense someone awakening, so he left the thought of putting the parchment back. He sat silently and watched while the people on the other side of the lake started to wake up in a calm and lazy tempo. He wondered how long it would last until they discovered that the parchment were missing.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara shot up, "No, Kameryn, Wait" he said, getting up, and slwly jogging over to him. "It's ok" he smiled. "Don't feel bad!" he smiled. Then, wanting to change the subject, he reached into jis pocket to get the parchment, He cursed. he rushed back to where he was sleeping, It wasn't there."where's the parchment?" he asked himself, scanning the area brutaly. he checked his pockets again. "great" he kicked a rock. "How could it just vanish?" he asked, mostly to himself. he sighed. "Guess we'll have to get another one, But the leader won't be pleased about it.. why don't we get the next ingredient first, then get another one" he said, as if confirming his plans. He exhaled. "Ok, Panic over" he walked over to Kara and knelt dow next to her. he pt a hand on her shoulder and gently nudged it. "Hey, Kara, It's time to get up" he whispered, changing dramatically, He had a history of small sharp anger flushes. but they usually lasted longer. he then stroked the fox down it's snout. "hey, get up little guy" he smiled at them, then got up and walked back to Kameryn. "seriously, Don't worry" he smiled happily.

DiddysEpicOne:

Kara slowly began to open her eyes sitting up streching. "Morning everyone" She told them all.

Kitsu also awoke from her peaceful sleep yipping shaking her fur to get the dirt off. She jumped up onto kara's shoulder and waited. "So guys what are we to do today?" Kara asked.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara turned round "goodmorning, Were, first of all, going to find some food. I know of loads of good hunting spots, Handy to know when it's your job, and, as a result, I , and trying not to brag, have some pretty good skills at hunting." he explained. he then made his way into the woods near them. "what you waiting for? lets go!" he smiled

As he entered some familiar territory, He smiled. "There are some real nice birds here, remember that time we had that huge feast," He smiled. "No-one ever said it was me who caught them" his face went deadly still, he was a totally diffeant person, he seemed, not angry exactly, but like an animal looking for food, not done so out of anger, but out of concentration and hunger. he slowly took off his backpack and revealed a small crossbow, made of various twigs and vines. he stood still for a moment, then, quicker than lightning, he turned, fired and there was a small whoosing, a small shriek, and a thud. Takara rushed off to find his kill. He picked up a large bird. "Exellent" he smiled, his face almost normal, but a hint of victory in his face. he walked back. "now will this be anough or?" he asked them.

chaostempest:

Kameryn forced a smile after Takara told him it was okay. He looked at his reflection in the water and closed his eyes, "typical," he said to himself as he jumped into the lake.

The water made his clothes cling to his body, showing off his chest and abs as he strode out of the lake. He shook his head, his hair flinging water in every direction. It lay flat on his head and face, requiring he move it every once in a while with a ample finger.

He watched as Takara went into a small panic regarding the scroll. Kameryn then remember seeing Deoradhán and instantly knew what had happened. He kept it to himself until he saw Deoradhán again.

"Good Morning," he replied to Kara pulling off his shirt revealing his naked upper body as he wrung it out to dry it. He then slowly pulled it back on, though still damp, it was a little lighter then it had been.

"So, what's next?" he asked finally not forcing a smile but allowing one to show. He playfully walked up behind Takara and wrapped his arms around him again, "what's our next move?" he said letting go of Takara and moving backwards still facing Takara, Kara and Kaine.

Takara spoke up about hunting, which was one of Kameryn's favorite things besides him. He quickly followed behind and caught a rabbit and two deer. He skinned them, gutted them and prepped them easily and skillfully.

"That should be enough Takara," he replied after being asked the question. He looked at a couple of small trees and the instantly broke and skinned themselves. The trees sharpened at each end and pierced the cleaned rabbit and deers and floated beside Kameryn.

"Let's get back to camp and cook these," he commented whilst pointing at his catch of the day. He knew how to preserve food so the two deers and rabbit would be cooked, eaten and leftovers preserved.

He collected various edible vegetables which floated alongside the deers and rabbit.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Uncertain:

The Sorcerians had awaken. They had found out that the parchment was gone, they had gone hunting, and they had come back. Everything was running smoothly for Deoradhán. He climbed up into a tree with densely placed leaves, to stay more hidden. They would probably be setting off any time soon, so Deoradhán kept observing them until then.
He waited.

FlamingDestiny:

As Takara saw Kameryn apporaching, he noticed his shirt. "What did you do?" he asked, poking his chest, then rubbing his finger dry on his top. He then watched as the tree's skewered his catch. "Wow!" he watched in awe. but his smile dropped, as if he had been reminded of something. "Anyway. lets go cook them.. Wait. I don't know how to make fire." He murmered to himself. "I can cook though!" he smiled.

chaostempest:

"I went for a swim to let off steam," He replied as they walked back towards the camp.

"Anyway. lets go cook them.. Wait. I don't know how to make fire." Takara murmered to himself, but Kameryn heard him. "I can cook though!" Takara said making Kameryn smiled and laugh. "Let's get to the camp first and I'll make a fire," Kameryn suggested still laughing at Takara's comment.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled. He followed the rest back to the lake. "A swim doesn't sound so bad." he muttered to himself. "Hey, I'm gonna follow your lead and take a swim too, Call me when your done cooking" Takara told Kameryn, then went to the edge of the lake, took his shirt off and jumped into the water. he swam down deeper, it was deeper than he thought it was. He saw fish, but they must've been enchanted by the magic of the moon because as they swam, they left slight sparkles. As Takara swam, he saw the beams of lightwiggle and swirl like at the bottom of a pool. he bent the lght to form varous patterns and words, Then spelt out names. He smiled, then came to the surface and took a welcome breath in.

DiddysEpicOne:

Kara saw the deer and rabbit. "I'm tell you guys now i'm not eating those animals got that i'll just stick with fish ok" She told them.

Kistu also started eating fish she too didn't like eating other forest animals. It wasn't something she liked doing

chaostempest:

Kameryn smiled as he watched Takara take his shirt off and jump into the lake. He began preparation of the feast, creating a fire and roasting the deers and rabbit as well as preparing the edible vegetation that he had collected. Because Kara was somewhat of a vegetarian, or rather didn't like to eat forest animals, Kameryn prepared her a special fish and vegetable feast for her and Kitsu.

He smiled as he watched them eat and noticed Takara walking up from the lakes edge, "it's done," Kameryn said already eating some of the deer.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara nodded, and climbed up and out of the lake. he didn't put his shirt on, he would do that when he had dried off, and it wouldn't stick. he hated that. he sat down next to Kitsu. He then took some of the food and began eating. "this is nice!" he smiled. "Your a good cook" he then bent his head down to Kitsu and said. "Flame crystals. Igno tribe." he looked expectantly at the fox.

AliceMalice15:

Kaine blushed when Takara came over with his shirt off. She had never been to close to a guy who she thought was cute and mostly stayed away from them.
"Takara put your shirt on," she said stuffing some deer meat into her mouth,"And i appologize for not helping last night with the....problem..."
Hey Takara where's the parchment the ingrediants are on?"

DiddysEpicOne:

Tykeo30 Aug 2009, 05:56 PMTakara nodded, and climbed up and out of the lake. he didn't put his shirt on, he would do that when he had dried off, and it wouldn't stick. he hated that. he sat down next to Kitsu. He then took some of the food and began eating. "this is nice!" he smiled. "Your a good cook" he then bent his head down to Kitsu and said. "Flame crystals. Igno tribe." he looked expectantly at the fox.
"Could you go get the ones you found my dear" Kara told her little fox eating her fish.

Kistu nodded and got up dashing off to where she hid the crystals just incase they needed them. "Don't worry Taka-kun she'll get those crystals and be back within minutes trust me"

chaostempest:

Kameryn finished eating his deer and slowly stood up. "Thanks," He replied to Takara with a smile. He walked over to the lake edge and sat on the bank, letting his foot dangle in the water. He closed his eyes and let the wind blow through his hair. For a second he thought he smelled a familiar scent, but shook off the feeling as he relaxed.

With a swirl of his hand, the water moved causing a ripple. He did it quite a few times before making a big splash with a simple thrust of his hand. The ripple grew larger into a wave that crashed onto the shore opposite them. Kameryn smiled and kicked his feet slowly and playfully in the water. He closed his eyes and began to sing.

The melody of his voice was fair and soft. It filled the area quickly with a warm calm sensation. The wind picked up his delicate singing and dispersed it among the atmosphere. His singing was both soothing and calm. He continued to sing, moving his feet with closed eyes.

Uncertain:

Deoradhán watched as Kameryn sat down on the bank on the opposite side of the lake. He had only briefly noticed that the fox had left.
As Kameryn started to play with the water, Deoradhán smiled. That was so typical for Kameryn. He remembered that Kameryn had allways done that when they were sitting by water in the childhood. Sometimes they would soak eachother completely, and sometimes it was just Kameryn thoughtfully playing with the waves while they were talking.
When Kameryn started to sing, Deoradhán leaned his back against the tree he was sitting in, closed his eyes and just listened. The sound felt so calming, and he lowered his shoulders and relaxed.

Unconciously, as Kameryn's song filled his head, Deoradhán started to sing along. Not so loud that anyone could hear him, just a silent humming.
His voice was darker than Kameryn's, still it was softer than what you would imagine hearing from the enclosed Sinos.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:32 PM
AliceMalice15:

Kaine stopped eating when Kameryn started to sing and walked over to sit by him. The music was beautiful and it made her want to dance so badly. Before she knew it she was ,and she was using her magic in it making bands of water flow about her like ribbons and even flicking some into the air making the air seem to shimmer. Her dance got more fluid and graceful as the song continued and then she started to acctualy dance on the water! The thirll of dancing like this riminded her of when she would dance in the evenings with Kameryn and ...and suddenly Kaine was back to one of those evenings Kameryn was singing the same song and she was dancing, but there was another boy he too was singing though his voice was deeper than Kameryn's but togther their voices made an almost hipnotic sound it was so beautiful and Kaine just wanted to keep on dancing forever. But the other boys face was obscured and she wanted to see who it was, to remember but as hard as she tried she could not.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara also finished eating. "OK guys, As much as Kaine's dancing is beautiful along with Kameryns voice, But we need to go to the igno tribe and get these crystals" he said standing up. he looked at the light and channeled it's magic through him. The problem with light magic? although its uses are plentiful, It is never concealable, and almost always results in at leas one part of the casters body glowing, In this case, his whole body glowed a faint yellow, like that of the sun. His fingers unconciously moved, his eyes were shut, Then his fingers stopped moving in a pointing gesture. He opened his eyes. He had turned a quarter clockwise. "South-east is that way" he said pointing still. He oicked his bag up and thrust it onto his shoulders. "Are we ready to see the fames igno tribe?" he asked the group, and smiled at Kameryn. "Yes? Good?" hid fingers were pointing into the forest. He felt a strange sense of superiority beng the navigator, No-one else could find them. But his face sagged as he thought of the tribe. Friendly normally, and don't want to hurt anyone unles angered, But they have a fiery attitude towards themselves, and horribly arrogant. but, what do you expect from a tribe of flame-elementals who live at the foot of a volcano?

chaostempest:

Kaine's dancing only brought back more memories of the good old days. He smiled and continued singing, feeling the urge to get up and dance a bit in the water, but all that came to a screeching halt.

Kameryn was brought out of his song by Takara's blunt interruption. He rolled his eyes and stood up ready to follow. He couldn't help but notice another voice singing along with him when he did. He questioned himself, as he used to sing all the time, but slacked off a bit. As he slowly turned in the direction Takara was pointing at, he smirked, he knew Takara was going to enjoy leading them. The sense of control only boosted Takara's confidence as a leader.

"Ready when you are," Kameryn replied as his bag floated over to him. He froze the meet where it was and wrapped it in twine before maneuvering the earth to create a solid stone chamber of which he poked various holes to allow air flow. "That should keep the meet fresh for at least a month," he said, though no one would've been listening to him. He placed the frozen meet in it's chambers and walked away back toward Takara to leave for the Igno Tribe.

Uncertain:

Deoradhán came back to reality as the singing stopped. He peeked through the branches to see what was going on, aparently it was the glowing guy who had interrupted. The glowing guy, or the lightweakling as Deoradhán would call him in his mind (simply because he disliked light-magic) seemed to have an urge to get going.

Deoradhán jumped down from the tree and packed the few things he'd brought. He then waited, ready to follow the Sorcerians on a safe distance.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:32 PM
FlamingDestiny:

((lol, Light weakling. it's funny because it's true...at night..))

Takara's walking increased in speed. he was soo keen to get to the igno tribe. he simply couldn't wait. He walked on along with the others for about thirty minutes when he stopped dead in his tracks, literally, he had one foot and a heel on the floor, and his arms raised in a cautious postition. he whirled on his heel to face the others. "Stop" he said, holding a hand up to them. They were being followed. his eyes moved swiftly, like when he was hunting. before he turned to the direction Deoradhán was standing. He couldn't see him, but he knew something was there.

(( could the other three companions please freeze too, and follow Takara's instructions please? I have a plan, and it needs to be followed in a certain way. I have a twist. And i doubt it is what you guys think.))

chaostempest:

Kameryn stopped on a heel, "what the hell," he said as Takara stopped them abruptly. He looked at him with a sense of love and annoyance. Slowly he turned and looked in the direction Takara was looking. He couldn't sense it at first, but he closed his eyes and concentrated and sure enough a familiar aura swept through the air.

He smiled, he had a feeling he knew who it was but he said nothing, waiting on Takara to do something.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:34 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara indicated for the others to move, as they did, he thrust his hand forward whislt barking a word of magic that made him almost seem evil,like when he was hunting. As he spoke, a crackle of energy flowed out from his fingertips like vines, wrapping around eachother like five graceful, yet angered snakes, Which whipped past tree's like air, And then Zapped right past Deoradhán, and continued untill it zapped a little further, Then a small grunt was heard in the distance. Takara wiggled his fngers in many diffeant ways, Before he ran off in search of the grunt.
After a while he found a small creature, it had the basic body structure of a very small man, only bald with brown-grey skin, and huge red eyes. It ws skinny, and wore rag-like clothes. The creature was entangled in the light-snakes, which were moving around it, holding it in place. Takara spoke in a language unlike any ever uttered in his tribe. it had a strangely angry tone to it, but he didn't seem angry. The creature responded in the same tone, but looked scared. Takara trned to the others. "This is a member of the Igno Tribe, It has been following us for fifteen minutes." Takara turned back to the small creature. Takara released the snakes slightly so that they were holding his hands and feet together so he could not escape. The creature stood up. Takara spoke again, and the creature responded in a much angrier tone. Takara smacked the thing with his hand. It grunted and a ball of flame grew in it's hand. "I knew you weren't paying a friendly visit" he glared at the creature. "Kameryn, Could you keep an eye on this thing. We need it alive and UN-ARMED" he said, knowing that Kameryn had a very strong magical potential, and Takara had no idea what it's limits were. He was acting unlike his normal self. He spoke to the creature again, And it pointed to a mountain in the near distance. "Your tribe has moved.." he spoke to himself. "|Right, Lets go" he said, and walked towards where the creature pointed, The fireball grew larger, and it flung it towards Kameryn!

((sorry, All part of my plan http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e12665/e12665.png ))

chaostempest:

Kameryn was turned on by this new side of Takara. It was authoritative and direct, Kameryn eyed Takara the entire time not really paying any attention to what he was doing until Takara said his name, breaking him from his x-rated thoughts.

"Kameryn, Could you keep an eye on this thing. We need it alive and UN-ARMED" Takara said. Kameryn nodded in agreement and eyed the creature.

Takara had slapped the creature which made it angry for obvious reasons. Kameryn didn't take his eyes off the creature as it pointed towards the mountain. Kameryn readied himself for the trip that was to come. As his attention was off the creature, it flung a fire ball directly at him.

He turned around just in time to catch the fire ball in his own hands, unscathed by the heat. He closed his hands and the fire ball extinguished.

"You little runt, Takara said to keep you alive, but he didn't say you had to be awake," Kameryn said as his eyes glowed a dark purple. The creature made eye contact and went into a deep sleep, only awakening at Kameryn's order. "Ugh, little bastard," Kameryn whispered as he watched the little creatures body go limp and fall to the ground. It was not dead, but in a deep sleep, it would only awaken if Kameryn willed it to awake. This type of spell Kameryn used regularly upon different things when he needed it. It had various affects rather it be control, sleep, or even death.

Kameryn sighed and crossed his arms as the little creature levitated, "Can we go now?" Kameryn suggested.

DiddysEpicOne:

Tykeo3 Sep 2009, 10:05 AMTakara indicated for the others to move, as they did, he thrust his hand forward whislt barking a word of magic that made him almost seem evil,like when he was hunting. As he spoke, a crackle of energy flowed out from his fingertips like vines, wrapping around eachother like five graceful, yet angered snakes, Which whipped past tree's like air, And then Zapped right past Deoradhán, and continued untill it zapped a little further, Then a small grunt was heard in the distance. Takara wiggled his fngers in many diffeant ways, Before he ran off in search of the grunt.
After a while he found a small creature, it had the basic body structure of a very small man, only bald with brown-grey skin, and huge red eyes. It ws skinny, and wore rag-like clothes. The creature was entangled in the light-snakes, which were moving around it, holding it in place. Takara spoke in a language unlike any ever uttered in his tribe. it had a strangely angry tone to it, but he didn't seem angry. The creature responded in the same tone, but looked scared. Takara trned to the others. "This is a member of the Igno Tribe, It has been following us for fifteen minutes." Takara turned back to the small creature. Takara released the snakes slightly so that they were holding his hands and feet together so he could not escape. The creature stood up. Takara spoke again, and the creature responded in a much angrier tone. Takara smacked the thing with his hand. It grunted and a ball of flame grew in it's hand. "I knew you weren't paying a friendly visit" he glared at the creature. "Kameryn, Could you keep an eye on this thing. We need it alive and UN-ARMED" he said, knowing that Kameryn had a very strong magical potential, and Takara had no idea what it's limits were. He was acting unlike his normal self. He spoke to the creature again, And it pointed to a mountain in the near distance. "Your tribe has moved.." he spoke to himself. "|Right, Lets go" he said, and walked towards where the creature pointed, The fireball grew larger, and it flung it towards Kameryn!

((sorry, All part of my plan http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e12665/e12665.png ))
Kistsu and Kara followed closely behind takara. "So taka-kun where we off to?" Kara had asked him kitsu also kept a close eye on this creature.

So much has happened right after Kara had met her new friends they were all now searching for these ingredients so the potion could be made. Now all she wondered about was if she was ever going to find love that one thing she always dreamed of finding.

Her little fox turned and looked to her. "My dear kara are you alright is something troubling you?" Kitsu had asked. Kara looked down and shook her head before going wide eyed. "OMG YOU CAN TALK KITSU WHY HAVEN"T YOU TOLD ME THIS BEFORE?!!!" She yelled/asked her little fox friend.

"It was a secret kara i'm sorry i couldn't tell you before" Kitsu replied bowing her head.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:40 PM
FlamingDestiny:

(( LOL! http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5002936/e5002936.gif Funneh ))

Takaras face was emotionless. he knew he wouldn't snap out of this attitude untill the Igno tribe were over and done with. He then watched as Kameryn cast some kind of spell on the worthless little scum bag. But even so, fear struck Takaras heart like a bullet. 'what is that magic?' He asked himself, losing his emotionless look for a brief second, then it flowed back. "Were going to the Igno tribe to Get the rest of their Crystals." He said sternly. he walked off in the directon of the tribes new location, using the sun to guide him.

"Where is that vil-" he stopped and his eyes froze in position. he hadn't realised how close to the mountain they were. It came quickly, He knew the Igno tribe virtually lived on the moutain, but their Village was at the foot of it. He held his hands out in a 90o angle from eachother, but diagonally, so that they were facing eachend of the mountain. light flowed out of them on each side, and made themselves go around the foot, one clockwise, one anti-clockwise, When and where they met ont he perimeter, was where the Village was.

The lights retuned after a long few seconds, then merged into one orb. Takaras face was still, he commanded them with his mind. The orb moved off, directing them tot he tribe. It stopped about 3 meters away, always staying this distance and no more. Moving as he would move. But he didn't, Takara had a thought. "Kameryn, Can you tell how close the mountain is to eruption?" he asked, genuinely curious, He seemed to be able to do everything else.One of the many things that both made Takara feel safe, but as if he was in mortal peril at the same time.

chaostempest:

Kameryn chuckled as Kitsu began to speak shocking Kara. "Well the little fur ball talks," Kameryn said smiling patting Kitsu on the head, "well now I have someone to talk to when everyone else is busy," he added rubbing Kitsu's head gently before removing his hand to look at Takara.

Kameryn could sense that Takara felt a mixture of safe and unsecured whenever He used magic. His magic was always different and unexplainable so it simply smirked and followed behind Takara.

AliceMalice15:

Kaine watched as Kameryn made the Igno creature sleep. She had also sensed its presence and stopped behind Kameryn, but she could also feel another presence in the trees. She was well experienced in the technique of useing her water magic to sense incoming attacks.
"Ta-chan," she said nervously before changing her mind,"um...never mind."

FlamingDestiny:

When Takara heard her speak he turned around. "Sorry?" he asked, a liottle bit to harshly than planned. "Did you call me?" he asked softer. He still walked on, looking forawrd to make sure he wouldn't trip, then looking back. But before he coudl answer, Takara stopped. And it was obvious why. There, about ten meters away, was the Igno Tribe's Village. Takara spoke. " Tuenos kalo, muno taki malo chai" The tribesmembers all turned around with angry faces, they looked like annoyed gnomes. then a larger one stepped out from one of the huts. "Kret" it said with a nod. Takara nodded, almost a bow, then turend to the others. "I asked for permission to enter. They have agreed. As long as we don't steal anything..." he sighed. Then turned. He spoke a long sentance. then the other larger tribe member said "Very Well, We Will Speak your Primative laguage" it said in crystal clear english. Takara walked into the tribe. The tribes member walked into one of the huts, and takara beckoned to the others to follow.

AliceMalice15:

Kaine followed silently behind Takara glancing nervously over her shoulder at the woods.
"Hey Ta," she said,"can you ask them to watch the woods? It feels like somthing or someone is watching us."

FlamingDestiny:

Takara nodded. he turned to one of the smaller creatures. " Kienos earto, taki holoka mano Oula" He said, The two looked sceptically at him. Takara's eyes glowed a bright yellow, as if he had duplicated the sun into his eye sockets. The tribe members quickly scuttled off into the woods. Takara turned to his friends, His eyes making him look at least 50% more evil, along with his angered expression and words. "Come On" He snapped, and then stepped into the tent.

((sorry for taking so long to reply, I forgot i was replying and went on youtube
SORRY!))

AliceMalice15:

Kaine followed silently behind stepping into the tent and taking a place to Takara's right. She was normally a fairly still person but now she fidgeted.
She couldn't help feeling like something bad was going to happen.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara waited with Kaine. He slowly allowed His eyes to dim, he stared at the tribal leader. They spoke in that strange tongue for a long time. Takara often shouting in a demanding tone. it was clear that he had a strong dislike to these characters. He did, and for good reason. But he wouldn't tell unless he was asked. He continued to talk to the tribal leader. "I thought you were going to speak normally" Takara said, sarcasm lining his voice thickly." I do forget. Where are my manners? My name is Alehk Tah" he said to Kaine. he grew a flame ball in his hands and tossed it around. He loked at Kaine. "Speak Your Name Girl" He demanded, Eating the fire and burping gently afterwards. "Don't tell him" Takara warned. "Give us the crystals. We know you don't need them!" he told him sternly, anger entering his unemotional voice. "And You Said You Would Give anything to-" "SHUT UP! SHUT. UP!" Takara added quickly and very Angrily. it had been a long time since he had felt this angered." You Haven't told Them Have you?" He asked, A hint of smugness in his voice. Takara looked away. "There was no need." he said bluntly "Perhaps, But you will tell the one you love, And they will not keep the secret" The Leader said knowingly. "Keep your fancy future telling crap to yourself." Takara hissed. "Just give us what we need" The tribal member smiled. "Tell Them. Here And Now" He said, playing games. "I Will. But Not Now. I promise you, But we need those crystals!" Takara pleaded. "NO!" The small Brown creature bellowed. "Or Do you Have Another Of What You Gave us before? Will you Give me Theirs?" Takaras eyes widend in anger. "You. Bastard!" he said angrily, but under his breath. He glared at the demon "You wont give it? Fair enough. I wouldn't. But you Can't Have The Crystals" Takara yelled at the demonic man, but it only laughed. "Goodbye. You are not welcome anymore" Takara looked behind the leader, The Crystals were small, and they were like small gem stones really, but they were clear, and had a flame inside them, well, thats the colour of it. "OK" Takara said, And walked outside, along with his friends. "Guys, I have an idea, But we need to wait 'till dark, and it will involve fighting. Come on, lets get out of here," he said, and left the tribe and sat under a tree.

((sorry if it is confusing, it will all become...crystal clear.... Sorry http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5002936/e5002936.gif bad pun))

AliceMalice15:

Kaine started when the little brown creature said somthing about love. Was it talking about her? "No." she thought"i may know Takara really well now but we've been best friends forever he doesn't like me like that...Does he?" Kaine shook her head and looked ahead. Then the creature mentioned something that made Takara furious. Kaine started to draw water from the gound to attack the ceature with ,but Takara got up and left so with one last glare at the creature she followed after him.
"OK," Takara said once outside, "Guys, I have an idea, But we need to wait 'till dark, and it will involve fighting. Come on, lets get out of here,"
Kaine followed him nervously wondering what the little creature had been talking about. Once they set up camp she decided to ask.
"H-hey Takara," she said shyly,"um, what was it talking about? oh, uh, you don't have to answer that ... if you don't want to.... sorry..."
Kaine blushed and turned away. She felt silly she was a mercenary for gods sakes! She needed to mind her own business.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara almost yellled "Mind your Own!" but he caught himself. "It's nothing, I'll tell you when this is over. Now, The plan is simple, When it gets dark, We creep into the tent and seteal the crystals. Perhaps, If one person grabs them, perhaps Kaine, And the rest of us guard, It will go smoother. Heres my idea, And feel free to correct any mistakes i made, and add your own ideas.
Kaine Steals, I guard the entrance and make sure Alehk Tah doesn't wake up, Oh yeah, He'll be in there! Kameryn will make sure no-one see's us, and will pick off any tribe members who see us, and Kara and Kitsu can help attack the opposing Ignoti's. Perhaps Kitsu could also keep a nose and ear out for any others. How does that sound?" he asked confidently

AliceMalice15:

Kaine flinched when Takara yelled at her.Then he corrected himself and explained the plan.
"Um Ta-chan,"Kaine said blushing,"I um well i already have them sort of..."
Kaine blushed again and looked at her feet. Then she felt a disturbing shudder in the ground through the constant vibrations she sent through the water in the ground.
"Shoot," she said her mercenary senses making the hair on her neck stand on end,"we need to move because either the Igno tribe just realized their crystals are gone ,or we have bigger problems."

Uncertain:

Deoradhán laughed a little from the tree he was sitting in, as the girl with the fox claimed she had taken the crystals.
"These ugly little creatures may have discovered that you stole the crystals, little girl," he thought to himself.
"But you didn't see I just snatched them from you."
He laughed as he swung himself over to another tree and disappeared.

chaostempest:

((ok yall doing too much, here goes nothing))

Kameryn stood outside of the tent as Kaine and Takara went in. He looked at the little creatures as they stared at him. They spoke in a language that Kameryn couldn't quite understand. He turned away from them and looked off into the sun, but he couldn't help but hear the creatures laugh. He turned around and saw them staring at him and pointing at him. Kameryn rolled his eyes and one of the creatures spoke,

"Disgusting human, you like your own kind, disgusting," It said laughing and pointing. Kameryn smiled, "so you do speak my language, well then here this, there will come a time when this form shall shed away and he shall arise and consume you," Kameryn's eyes turned a bloody red and glowed. The creatures shrieked and Kameryn laughed, "NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT," Kameryn added as he growled silently watching the little creatures run off into their tents.

Kameryn's eyes turned back into their normal hue, just in time as Takara and Kaine walked out of the tent. Takara began to speak of a plan to get the crystals but Kaine replied with a innocent tone. She had already stolen the crystals and to Kameryn's surprise she too sensed another presence, a very familiar one.

"ahhh, and I was just having fun too," Kameryn said as he turned to leave.

DiddysEpicOne:

Tykeo6 Sep 2009, 03:01 PMTakara almost yellled "Mind your Own!" but he caught himself. "It's nothing, I'll tell you when this is over. Now, The plan is simple, When it gets dark, We creep into the tent and seteal the crystals. Perhaps, If one person grabs them, perhaps Kaine, And the rest of us guard, It will go smoother. Heres my idea, And feel free to correct any mistakes i made, and add your own ideas.
Kaine Steals, I guard the entrance and make sure Alehk Tah doesn't wake up, Oh yeah, He'll be in there! Kameryn will make sure no-one see's us, and will pick off any tribe members who see us, and Kara and Kitsu can help attack the opposing Ignoti's. Perhaps Kitsu could also keep a nose and ear out for any others. How does that sound?" he asked confidently
"I shall do whatever makes you guys happy" Kistu had told takara bowing her head slightly. "Yeah kitsu is the best when it comes to sniffing out enemies" Kara replied smiling.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea taka-kun there's no way i'm gonna let the ignoti's tribe come anywhere near us" She let out a laugh and cracked her knuckles. "Ok now kara don't get ahead of yourself don't forget your not all powerful" Kitsu let out a small laugh.

((Hey guys sorry i took forever to post school is going to be the death of me and i had family issues to deal with))

FlamingDestiny:

"So it's settled.Our plan is final. Everyone ok? yes? good? ok. I'm going hunting." Takara said, but his face dropped to one of sorrow. He was glad that he had changed the subject form what the Ignoti had said. He would tell them. but not now. He may tell kameryn, But not infront of the others. Takara entered the woods. He walked around, searching half-heartedly for food. He kicked a stone, and sniffed as the Ignoti tribe memories flushed into him. He sat down on a large rock, and he bowed his head and put it in his hands. He shook it, and occasionally lifted it, showing his eyes were red where he had been crying silently, tearing, i shoudl say. He kept his head in his hands. 'Why did we have to come here?' he thought to himself.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:41 PM
chaostempest:

"Are you alright?" Kameryn asked in a soft voice. He hated to see Takara cry and wondered what was wrong. He had followed behind Takara silently from afar, not wanting to be nosy but rather a friend.

He placed a comforting hand on Takara's shoulder, "don't blame yourself for anything, everything will be fine," Kameryn said as he wrapped his arms around Takara, "I'll leave you alone for a few minutes, but I will come back to check on you," He added as he removed his arms and turned to walk away.

FlamingDestiny:

"Kameryn, Wait" Takara sighed/ called. "The Igno Tribe Are fascinated by light magic. My family is one of the only group of people in the world who can perform it. When the Igno tribe heard about this, They kidnapped my family, When we claimed we were on a long hunting trip, and dad was teaching me, Anyway, they wanted to take our magic, and integrate it into their childrens DNA, so they would have it for generations. When they had my parents tied up, And were about to remove their power, I begged them not too, I pleaded witht he leader, I was only Twelve. I discovered thy also enjoyed having controll and power, So" he stopped and breathed in. "I gave them My Life." Takara said, Already knowing further explanation was needed to explain what that meant, but he waited for Kameryn's response.

DiddysEpicOne:

"So kitsu when were planning on telling me about your secret?" Kara had started petting her fox on the head. "I was going to tell you soon kara i just kinda forgot about it" Kitsu smiled a toothy grin.

That just made kara giggle. "Your such a cute little fox kitsu i love you so much" She hugged her. "Wanna go get some fish for us to eat?" Kitsu nodded and got up. "Sure i'll be right back just wait here" "Right kitsu thanks" Kara replied smiling.

chaostempest:

"You gave them your LIFE?" Kameryn questioned as he turned around to face Takara, "you had no choice in the matter, they had your parents, but I have a feeling there is more to what you're telling me so please continue," He replied sitting on a seat of earth that jutted under him.

Many thoughts swirled in his head as he waited anxiously to hear what Takara had to say. He crossed his arms and simply waited.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara looked ashamed, he felt guilty somehow. "And i mean, GAVE my life" he walked over to Kameryn, uncrossed his hands, and placed one of them on the left side of his chest. He held it there for ten seconds. When he let Kameryn drop his hand, he statted. "No Pulse. My Body is Dead" he said, then continued before alowing an interuption. "The leader has my life stored somewhere, It could be anywere in the world or in anything. There are so many things about it which often upsets me. First if all, With my life taken, The leader of the igno tribe can have me killed whenever he wants, but he must have a valid reason, not just for fun." his eyes became watery. "Also, I can not have children.. Correction, WILL NOT have children. The Igno tribe can claim them as their own, and will harvest their magic. Strangely, even though i am technically dead, My..Body.." he said, looking down then back up again suggestively, "..Is able to have children, i assume it is so that they have more chance of getting more magic." he picked up a stone, it was small and sharp.

"However, There are Plus-sides to it" he ran the stone across his wrist, he winced, but knew he was in no real danger. His blood ooze dout slowly, as if like thick syrup. "I have no Pulse, The blood is not forced out, It would take days for me to bleed to death, weeks maybe" he then watced as his skin knitted together again quickly. "It doesn't completely heal, it is still very tender and weak, but it prevents infection, and allows me to live, so they can kill me." he looked at Kameryn. "for want of a better term, Your in love with a zombie" he smiled, although his eyes were welling up. "My aim was not accoumplished. They still murded my parents, and ripped their magic from their bodies." he let the tears fall. He bought their bodies back, with their old memories, but they aren't my parents. They are mindless." he sniffed and tried to put on a brave face. "I'm Sorry" he laughed slightly, ashamed. he stroked his wrist. "kameryn, This life has so many other downsides, and I will not allow anyone, especially you, through this torture. Thats what the leader wants in return for the crystals." he took a step closer to him. "The change is painful, terrifying, and slow." he then went on to a slightly differant subject. "This mission will be a valid reason to have me killed. If we do this, then I have to make sure he doesn't find out i was involved. He'll have me burn" he turned away from Kameryn, refusing to let him see anymore tears. "I'm Sorry" he apologised again.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:44 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn sat silently staring at Takara piecing together what he told him. Why would the Igno Tribe leader want him? Everything became clear as he stood up.

"Love has no boundaries, I love you for you Takara and you telling me this will not change that fact, however, I am glad you told me because now that I have all the info, I can help you," Kameryn replied, "and don't worry about me, the Igno Tribe leader won't lay a hand on your nor me nor any of us. Many of us have secrets even more than others."

Kameryn sighed, now was the time to tell Takara what he didn't know, "I was born a Sinos, and though I fled, my family crest lives only within me. My family was killed, by whom I do not know, but I am one of a kind. This magic that seems to scare and bewilder you is a magic known as Soul Magic. Soul Magic is a powerful magic that can do various things. It can rip the soul from someone, give someone back their soul, control someone or something, or use the energy of a soul in offense as well as defense. Some deem it demonic and destructive, some may classify it as the most powerful magic there is, I don't know. I can understand why you kept this a secret as I too have kept secrets, but let's make a pact right here, right now, you and I will not keep secrets from each other," Kameryn smiled and walked up behind Takara, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him on the neck.

"We'll find a way to deal with this, I will get you your life force back, I promise you," he whispered into Takara's ear as he held him, comforting him in hopes of easing the tension that had buried itself in Takara's mind.

He laughed, "In love with a zombie huh, well your the cutest zombie I ever met," He hoped this would ease Takara a little.

Kameryn wouldn't let the Igno Tribe get away with this. He would deal with them when the time was right, but for now he would help Takara enact his plan and do his part in helping Takara.

"Now from what you have told me the Leader of the Tribe wants me right?" Kameryn already knew the answer but felt the need to recap.

FlamingDestiny:

"Soul Magic? It's true, It does scare me, But i guess i was right to." Takara explaned. "I still do kameryn. I Like you. A lot, But i fear you too." he said, then Kameryn came and kissed his neck, he closed his eyes and sighed. He smiled, and turned round to Hugg him back. "Agreed" he whispered in his ear. And he smiled at Kameryns comment about his zombie-ness. "Yes, He wants me to offer him another Life force. Please, Don't give in." The night was falling. Takara made his way back to the group. "Kameryn, I really don't know how this will work, But if i do die, Then know in your head, that I cared for you. Greatly." he smield, then changed the subject as they met the others. "Ok, Kameryn, Kara and Kitsu, I have just decided you are the "Triple K Squad" he said. "I would call you the KKK, Buuuut" He smiled. "Anyway, Kameyn, Kitsu and Kara, You guard the area surrounding the tent, Kaine, Your with me." he waved a hand over the moon, A small dart of light shot from it and into Takaras eyes, re-fueling his magic. he turned around with eyes which had the same colour as the moon "Lets do it" his eyes faded to normal, and he turned away.

WHen he was by the tent, He stopped and gestured for Kaine to enter. "Ok, I will stay here and keep an eye on Ahlek Tah. If he starts to wake, I will warn you by sending a small glow to your left hand. You sneak up behind him and take the crystals, They are in a small golden, shallow dish, and are layed inside, Take as many as you can." he whispered. He poked his head around the tent entrance, and saw two guards. he let twin streamers of light escape his hands, and enter the tent, they wrapped around and strangled the Ignoti, and then dragged them out. He used magic to toss them to Kara and Kameryn. "Get Rid Of Them" He said, but in a louder whisper. He nodded to Kaine, And signalled for her to enter.

chaostempest:

"Yes, He wants me to offer him another Life force. Please, Don't give in." Takara said. Kameryn smiled, "don't worry, I'll be fine, EVERYTHING will be okay," he replied trying to comfort Takara as much as possible.

"Kameryn, I really don't know how this will work, But if i do die, Then know in your head, that I cared for you. Greatly." Takara replied, making Kameryn smile, a tear escaping his eyes as he spoke, "you're not going anywhere, I know you do, I know you care," he said in an soft faint voice, almost like a whisper.

He strode behind Takara as they approached Kaine, Kara and Kitsu. He listened to Takara as he began to put his plan into action. As Kameryn stood observing the scenery making sure no tribesmen spotted them, Takara tossed a strangled Ignosian who squirmed and twitched.

"Get Rid Of Them," Takara whispered to Kameryn and Kara. Kameryn smirked and waved his hand over the struggling Ignosian. Kameryn closed his eyes and when he opened them they where a deep blood red that glowed in the night. He looked directly into the Ignosians eyes and a white smoke escaped the Ignosians mouth. It stopped struggling instantly and became limp.

Kameryn had took it's soul. The white smoke, or rather soul, floated in front of Kameryn who grabbed it and crushed it, destroying it. He looked down at the dead Ignosian and caused the ground to consume the Ignosian's body completely. He began scanning the area once more in hopes that no other Ignosians where startled by the struggling of the now dead Ignosian.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara saw Kameryns eyes out of the corner of his eye. He watched him take the soul from the beast. Typical Takara: Fear entered his mind like never before. This was Soul magic. He saw why it was thought of as bad. He then turned back to Kaine. "OK Go in and take the Crystals" he whispered, slightly louder than he should have from fear. The leader stirred slightly, but did not awake. "Soon"

AliceMalice15:

When Kaine felt the weight in her pack lighten she knew that someone had tried to steal the crystals.
"heh,"she thought,"silly little theif who said i put it there?"
Kaine looked down at her shirt which was quite warm due to the crystals.
Takara had gone off a few hours ago to hunt and was just coming back with Kameryn. Seeing as she pnly had a few of the crystals htey were still going with the plan so they could get the rest.
"OK Go in and take the Crystals" Takara whispered
Kaine snuck through the tent and over the Ignosian leader
"I hope you can swim," she whispered begining to fill his lungs with water,"this is for what you did to Takara."
The leader coughed but did not wake sealing his doom. Takara walked quietly over and lifted the crystals from the dish. Then just out of habit she also took the dish.
"Got 'em,"she whispered handing some to Takara,"come on lets go."
Kaine padded silently out of the village and back to the camp not wanting the others to see the leader die. She never wanted to kill anything in front of her friends she'd done so killing much already.

((lolz she puts things she wants to make sure don't get stolen down her shirt it's not an obvios place to put things and most people don't want to put a hand or their magic down her shirt.))

FlamingDestiny:

((uh, Alice, You called Kaine Takara lol
Is that from Wonderland? Yeah i saw you stole the name! lol don't care.))

Takara watched as the leader died, wait, He was dying! if he died, he would never get his life back, and he would automatically be killed by the next in line! "NO!" he yelled, and He handed the crystals back to Kaine. Takara shot a sharp beam of light at the leader, waking him up. he looked at kaine and Takara, waved a hand over his chest, and used fire to evaporate the water " What.. Is THE MEANING OF THIS!? GUARDS!" he shouted loudly, he stared at Takara. fear struck him. "RUN!" He yelled, and as he left the tent, he saw that he was surrounded by lots of the Igno tribes best members. All glaring, all bearing their teeth, and all, Very, Hungry!

((END OF DISK ONE! http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5002936/e5002936.gif lol i listen to audio books too much.))
((oh and sorry to ruin your plan alice, but i had one too and it involves him living lol))

AliceMalice15:

Kaine growled savagely when Takara woke up the tribe leader.Then she bolted for the door only to find herself surrounded by hungry Ignosians. Kaine glared defiance at them and made blades of ice appear in her hands. Kaine relaxed all her muscles and pounced on the nearest tribe member slitting its throat and killing it instantly.
"All of you back away now or you'll all end up like him,"she said holding up the dead body,"I have ways of making death slow and painful for every one of you so go!"
Kaine glared back at Takara and stalked out of the village.

((sorry about the name i get mixed up sometimes and i've actually been using Takara for some time now on other rp's and i knew you would keep him alive Kaine just wanted her vengence. http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5001023/e5001023.gif ))

FlamingDestiny:

Takara glared at her back, and began to attack the demonic people. He slashed at them with enchanted fingers, causing a small amount of damage on them, but on several at a time. "Wheres the sun when you bloody need it?" he cursed under his breath, and channeled the moons light into a demon creatures eyes, and making him blind. "Take that as-" he stopped, He clutched his chest. The leader of the Igno tribe was pointing at Takara, His eyes on fire, and a look of pure hatred was on his face. "Bad Choice Takara!" he said, and his fingers turned into a strange gesture, his middle finger and thumb were touching, Takara recognised it instantly. "NO! PLEASE!" Takara yelled at him, His chest felt like he had a bad case of heart burn. "Hahaha" The leader laughed, his voice had been enhanced, and changed into one of Anger, but it sounded calm. It was hard to describe. Suddenly, He clicked his fingers, making a small flame appear on his fingers, which then darted towards Takara, and engulfed him! The flames left the leaders fingers and he turned away laughing. "Finish The rest Of Them" he told one of the guards, As Takara burned, he let out screams of pain, but it didn't feel like heat, but it wasn't fun, he felt his body start to deteriorate, And the gaps in his body began to glow, a white colour like the sun. He let out one final shriek, and the fire destroyed his body, leaving only a silohuette of white light left. The light then seemed to melt, and was absorbed into the earth.

((don't worreh peeps, All part of me and Chaos' plan http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e12665/e12665.png ))

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:46 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn was busy fighting off the Ignosians when he witnessed Takara's death. Rage filled Kameryn eyes as they turned a deep eerie white and glowed brightly. Ignosians seemed spooked by Kameryn's sudden change from defense to offensive.

"You'll die for that," Kameryn said in a distorted voice. He waved his hand and the surrounding Ignosians fell limp to the ground, lifeless. Kameryn tried to find the leader, the one responsible for Takara's death but he was long gone. He decided to take his rage out of the village, "damn you," he screamed causing destructive rays of soul magic to collide with the village.

It swept through the village killing those Ignosians whom the leader had left behind to deal with Kaine, Kara and Kameryn. After Kameryn had finished, the village was completely destroyed. Kameryn rushed out of the village and fell slump against a tree.

He cried and cried burying his head into his arms. He couldn't believe what had happened, he tried to push the image out of his head but it kept reoccurring causing him to yell in rage and sorrow. His voice boomed through the forest like a wild animal as he slumped his head against the trunk of a tree, tears streaming down his face as he lay there motionless.

FlamingDestiny:

As the village burned, The members souls were ripped from their bodies, and were absorbed into the volcano. The ground began to shake quickly. The volcano had nearly erupted!

The flames were around him, hotter and hotter, and- He could feel! Takara's memories were falling into place, He remembered his past, Then the thing she had done, The people he had done them with, Kameryn, Magic, Fear, Pain!

He felt his body reforming. He felt the light re-generating his body, in a painful, slow stitching fashion. He felt his head form around his brain, he felt his eyes inflate like water balloons, he wrenched them open, And his vision was blurred, around him were several candles, symbols were on the walls, and A familliar face was pacing in the room, it was a cave of some sort. Takara felt his mouth form, He moved his eyes down, his body's blueprint was layed out in white light. The skin, muscle, bone and organs were forming around it, it hurt like hell! When his vocal chords were complete, he bagan to speak.

"Where... Am.. I?"Takara asked, his voice was of magic, it wasn't his tone completely, but enriched to stop it sounding like a horse groan. it sounded fluent, yet tortured. "You've Been a Bad Boy" The leader said, He still spoke in the angry, magic filled tone. Takara felt the rest of his body knit together, and the magic reform and mingle with his soul. "Where..Why..What...How Did You.." He said, it hurt to speak, he couldn't move, held in place by magic. He was naked, But that was the least of his problems. "Your In a Cavern in The Volcano," He told him. "And I Am harvesting your Magic, It Seems you have too much to remove at once, and each time I Take, The stronger I become!" The leader smiled evilly, Then waved a hand at Takara, Clicked his fingers, And Takara screamed louder Than almost anything on earth, A sound which echoed throughout the whole forest, But indistinguishable as it had ben changed and morphed by magic.

((sorry, I wont use so many colours all the time, It's called addiction XD))

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:46 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn eyes where puffy from crying. He tried to stand but his legs felt like noodles. He sighed and focused, closing his eyes and chanting in some mysterious language. Soon after he rose from his position and opened his eyes. The tears had dried up and Kameryn was now ready for what was to come.

He could hear a distorted noise fill the forest, echoing throughout. The noise was indistinguishable but he felt the need to follow it. Slowly he focused on the noise and followed it.

FlamingDestiny:

The recipe and crystals appeared in a magical glow next to Kaine.

As the leader of the tribe began to fight with Takara for his magic, He felt some form of resistance. Takara was still screaming and moaning, but managed to say through gritted teeth: "I'm...not..giving up...that easily!" Te leader grunted and let go of takaras magic, allowing it to fuse with the rest of Takara, and mending every othe rpart of him. Takara focussed on the piece of parchment he had left behind. He then moved the light outside to form a shadow on it. It wasn't easty, But he felt somethign happening.

The parchment, instead of showing a shadow, had glowing lines on it, which spelled out two words. Help Me!

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:47 PM
chaostempest:

As Kameryn was following the noise, he stepped on something and quickly looked down. The words "Help Me" where scribed on it and Kameryn somehow knew it was Takara trying to contact him.

A smile crossed his face as he burst into a extremely fast sprint moving fasting than a cheetah, the trees and shrubbery around him was a blur as he skidded to a halt in front of a cave entrance at the base of the volcano.

He silently walked in and yelled Takara's name, "Takara, are you in here? Takara," He shouted as he moved forwards. Several Ignosians jumped out in front of him but he had no time for distractions and after gauntlets where thrown, the Ignosians found themselves slumped against a corner, lifeless.

He pressed on until he came into a room where Takara was stretched out naked atop a table and the Ignosian Leader was standing there.

"Let him go or face my wrath," Kameryn said his eyes turning a fiery red that illuminated the cave.

FlamingDestiny:

The igno leader turned and snarled at Kameryn, Then smiled."You'll have to find him First!" He said. "Don't Do anything Kameryn!" Takara yelled to him. "As long as he has controll over my life, He can just use it to resurect himself." The Creature snarled, and clicked his fingers, Takara's body thrust violently, and as a pain swept through his body, a tear escaped his eye. He tried not to let Kameryn know he was hurting, but it was too much, he let out a wail of pain. "Please.." he said, his voice quivered by tears. Alehk Swiped his hands in the air towards Takara, And he was entangled by strange, fire coloured webs, which constricted him, Then caused his body to explode violently, which then became light and darted out of the cave. "Before you go, I am a Man of honesty, And the time has come for you to know, why you are attracted to this boy" He grinned evilly. "As I removed Takaras life, I implanted it in something which would be unlikely to cross his path. Something from the other tribe of which he feared so much." His grin faded. "The risk was that his life would try to seek out it's body. I didn;t think it would happen, But it did, it was a seven point three percent chance of occuring. But yet, It still, Found, It's body!" He smiled as he explained it. He then chose his next words as precisely as possible, so as to inflict as much pain a possible. "You have been holding him hostage to me!"

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:49 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn's eyes shined brightly in the cave as he listened to Alehk speak. He wasn't paying much attention to the creature, he just wanted to rip it's throat out but he held steady.

He witnessed Takara explode and a light leave the cave, though he witnessed it for some reason he wasn't sad, it was as if he knew Takara was okay. His eyes gazed at Alehk as he stood before him listening to him speak. The sound of his voice annoyed him to the point where he could no longer take it and spoke.

"Enough of your ranting, I would kill you now if it weren't for Takara," His voice was distorted as if he where possessed. He stopped talking to hear what Alehk had to say next, and what he said next made Kameryn even more upset.

"your saying Takara's life force is within me, and that I am helping you hurt him.............you monster........." Kameryn snarled as he shot both hands forward causing Alehk to be lifted up and planted against the wall, "How do I give it back, tell me NOW," Kameryn screamed in his distorted voice that sounded very much demonic.

FlamingDestiny:

Alehk Khan glared at him "It would be wise not to anger me!" He said with a hateful tone, He genuinely didn't fear kameryn, But he decided he was not worth toying with. "The Cure Is simple." He said, his vice returning to normality. "You must Simply Kiss the Boy. But He must be willing and accepting, Or It's power will not pass" He looked Kameryn in the eye. "Or, the alternative. Swap His Life for another Sacrifice. I need Power, And Lots Of it." He told Him. "It's Him. Or You."

Takara's magic was developing near the village. he was just outside it, and was in the forests. He felt his magic plan out his body, then set to work building bone, flesh and skin. The process was excruciating.
As his body had completely reformed, he gasped, and coughed. He looked around, but all he could see was black. He heard voices, and he used a small amount of the excess magic to illuminate the area. He looked around, nothing, Then, by his knees, were ten or fifteen angry, snarling, yet delighted Ingito's! He was trapped with them, His light dimed out, he had used it all up, He was trapped with firey creatures of death, and he was in pitch black!

THe creatures filled his body with fear, They would attack and stab at him with their spears, he felt blood ooze from his body, he felt pain, but it would heal. The creatures tied him to a tree, His body now healed, but still weak, and began to slowly, and painfully, torture the poor, defenceless Takara Vayne!

The creature then added before Kameryn could interupt. "I chose a male of the species as i thought you would not be attracted to him, And he would not to you, I guess i was wrong. Filthy race" He spat at Kameryn. "Your Kind sicken us!" He meant it as Humans in general. But that just made them worse for the gremlin creature

((These aren't my real views on Homosexuality, Only the dudes!))

chaostempest:

Kameryn glared at Alehk with every intent on taking his soul, but for some reason he felt the need to keep him alive at least until Takara is safe.

"You bastard, I would never give you my power, I will save Takara and when I do, if I where you I would RUN, RUN and never look back, hide away in a deep dark cave and never come out, because if I ever find you again, I will take your soul and add it to my collection," Kameryn replied pissed at the Igno Leader for his disrespect towards the human kind. He walked up to the Leader,

"You poor pathetic creature, you call us pathetic yet you are the one who needs to steal other's magic in order to survive," Kameryn let out a soft laugh, "until we meet again my little Ignosian," Kameryn added as he rubbed a finger across the temple of the creature and walked out of the cave vanishing as soon as he exited.

He appeared where the Igno Tribe Village had once been. Looking around he himself felt a glint of fear of his own power but with a flick of his hand the earth began to shake. Suddenly houses made of earth jutted from the ground and filled the once empty village.

Kameryn renamed the village Takar Village in honor of Takara and hoped that soon a more accepting tribe would inhabit it.

He didn't know where to look to find Takara but he knew he was alive.

FlamingDestiny:

the leader glared at him. "Make your threats. You'd better get there in time.." He then sent a telepathic mesage. ' Orders to KILL. SLOWLY'

The ignito's squeeled with glee, and a few began to chant a few strange, undecipherable songs. As they did, Takara felt his magic, seep out of him, so that he couldn't restore his body. "HELP!" he shrieked, as a ignito jabbed it's spear into his leg. "HELP ME!" he yelled again, and tried kicking at them, but his body was frozen, a few white orbs merged out from his body, and hovered around him. another ignito shoved it's spear through his stomache, narrowly missing his vital organs, Takara yelled, but he would take a long time to die, his blood would only ooze out slowly.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:54 PM
chaostempest:

Kameryn looked at the beautiful village made of earth. He created a sign that said, "Takar Village" and beneath that read "all are welcome!!"

He turned around and could feel Takara near, but couldn't quite pinpoint where he was. Walking towards the forest he felt a deep urge to find Takara, as well he should for Takara's life force was within him and he had to give it back but would Takara willingly kiss him. He was bound in a feud with his course of action.

He began to grow angry at the Igno Leader for doing such a thing. Kameryn was in a corner with no way out. He didn't have many choices if any, he hated being in these types of situations but they are what strengthened him and challenged him to rise above normal.

He closed his eyes and entered one of the earth huts to concentrate on finding Takara.

FlamingDestiny:

The Igno Tribe leader decided to tell Kameryn a little more. He sent a message telepathically.'But if the life force inside you is the only thing attracting you to Takara, How would you feel if you got rid of it?' he smiled as he thought it.

Takara was still yeling at the top of his lungs, He still ad a small pocket of magic stored inside him.he was using it to heal himself, but he had used up about 75% of it. As the demonic creatures snarled and stuck speas in him, one of them slipped, and it went straight through Takaras stomache. As he used magic to heal himself, He yelled in pain, enchanting his voice with magic too, amplifying it greatly. "WHY WONT ANYONE HELP ME!?" he yelled as blood dripped form him. he then decided to use up te rest of his magic for a distress signal. as he focussed, waves of yellow light shone from his head , then faded as the mental signalls shot out. But the demons were still attacking him all over, slowly cutting his flesh, and he yelled, and yelled, and yelled..

chaostempest:

Kameryn was interrupted in his meditation by the Igno Leader. As he received the telepathic message he smiled, "that's a chance I will have to take, I love Takara more than you would know and if saving him means not being attracted to him anymore, I can live with that as long as he is alright," Kameryn replied as he stood up.

He was bombarded by a message, the source was unclear but he just knew it was Takara. In a flash of light Kameryn had vanished only to appear feet away from Takara's location. He looked as the creatures stabbed, jabbed and slashed at Takara.

The Ignosians suddenly stopped moving and where lifted up. They screeched and yelled in their language. Suddenly, they where thrust against trees, bashing their bodies against the jagged stems and branches causing deadly wounds and cuts.

They fell to the ground groaning in pain looking around in every direction trying to find the cause of what just happened, but Kameryn was out of sight and in the shadows. One of the Ignosians stood up, grabbed a spear and was ready to end Takara but before it could rear back to jig the spear into Takara, a white smoke exited it's mouth and it fell limp to the ground.

The other Ignosians shrieked at the sight and got into their defensive postures but just as the other before them, white smoke exited their mouths and they too fell limp to the ground. Kameryn had killed them without being seen.

He walked out of the shadows.

"Takara, I'm here now, don't worry about a thing, I am here," he said as his hands glowed faintly. He waved them over Takara and his blood began to refill his body. "You lost a lot of blood, but don't worry everything will be fine," he added as he freed Takara from the bondage. His mind was on finding the Igno Leader Alehk and completely destroying him, but he had to put that aside and help Takara.

AliceMalice15:

Kaine had ignored the message out of anger,but now she was worried and quite lonely. Kaine could sense the pain Takara was going through ,but she was still a little mad and couldn't focus. Then she made herself concentrate through the pain. She used her magic to locate Takara and melded into the ground and then welled up to stand infront of Kameryn. Then she slowly walked over to the tribe leader and lifted him up by his throat.
"Give it back to him you filty peice of.....,"Kaine calmed herself down before continuing,"Give him back his soul i don't care how. You can have mine for all i care. Just give it back!!!!"
Kaine was in tears when she finished. She was so embarassed and ashamed she could barely stand to look at Takara or Kameryn.

FlamingDestiny:

((SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! MY SUBSCRIPTIONS THING ISN'T WORKING SO I THOUGHT NO-ONE HAD REPLIED))

The ignosian leader couldn't help but let his smile show, but this time, it was genuinely happy, not tormentingly. "Well That isn't such a bad idea..." He smiled at the girl, and his eyes flashed a horrid cold Blue, Freezing her in position.

Takara squirmed, "NO!" he yelled at Kameryn. "GO AWAY!" He cried, Tears fell down his face, He was still in agony, and his mind wasn't focussed. "YOUR NOT REAL!" he tried to force magic out of his body and to attack Kameryn, But he was too weak, And the orbs of magic around him were beginning to fade, And vanish forever. "PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!" he wimpered like a child. "KAMERYN PLEASE HELP ME!" he yelled to the sky, still sure that Kameryn was a false image created by the ignosian leader. "KAMERYN PLEASE!" he let the tears fall to the gorund.

The ignosian leader held a hand out to Kaine's face. "You Asked for it!" he said, as a strange, red, smoke seeped out from Kameryn and into the ignosian leaders Hand...

AliceMalice15:

Kaine was shocked when the ignosian leader froze her body. She had been frozen once before ,but this was almost painful. Then the leader began to take her soul and she felt like he was trying to peel her skin from her bones.
"Agh,"she thought through the pain,"stupid ignosian to bad he doesn't know that i know how to retrive my soul without his knowing. I hope Takara will forgive me."
Then Kaine felt the last of her soul drawn from her body and fell to the ground in a dead faint. Her last thought was of finding Takara and appologizing before her world went black.

FlamingDestiny:

The ignosian leader smiled as the girl fell." hahaha. Poor Pathetic girl." he laughed lowly. "i will cherish this power" he smiled and waited for The girl to wake, And Takara To Die when he was so close to life.

"KAMERYN! HELP ME! I NEED YOU!" he said, as he kicked at the real Kameryn. He felt everything go blank, his body..burning...vision...darkening...hope..fading. ..Life..Ending. he said in a low murmer, before he felt his body tellign him it was time to die: "leave me spectre, I am already dying, Unless i have proof.... that your real... Leave me..." he grimaced as one of the surviving ignosians jabbed him in the back, narrowly missing his organs. Takara wanted to scream, but there was no energy left. In a frantic attempt to call for help, me muttered "Kameryn... Please..I love you..."

AliceMalice15:

"NO,"she screamed at the leader,"you cheater give it back!!!"
Kaine lunged for the leaders throat and then her body began to change. Her teeth grew sharper. Her nails longer. Her hair darker. Her eyes brighter. A row of blades sliced through the skin on her back. Her human skin stretched and ripped like cloth and exposed the pitch black skin underneath.She was a demon!
"You fool,"she roared picking up the small ignosian,"If he dies i will torture your soul for ever you should have never double crossed me!!!"
Kaine threw the ignosian at a wall and he landed with a sickening smack.When he tried to sit up a few resounding snaps issued from inside his body.Kaine laughed evilly she was going to enjoy this.

((this is what she looks like right now))
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg193/archblaser/the%20elements/koifrithalf03.jpg

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:55 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara's fear increased with Kaines transformation. "NOOO!" he said, squirming more. "HELP ME!" he started to cry harder, he was trying to break free, adrenaline pulsing through his body now that he saw Kaine, But he was still weak, and weakening, the orbs were close to evaporating to nothing. He tried to break free, but to no luck, and the small ignosian had ran away when it saw kaine. "KAMERYN! KAINE! KARA! PLEASE HELP ME!" he said, as the leader was attacked. He felt a tiny fraction of his magic leave him, directly flow to the leader, and heal him. "DEMON!" he pointed to Kaine, well tried to. Then Lookd at Kameryn. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" he cried harder, if it was possible, he was starting to go insane. he didn't have long left. "KAMERYN!" he yelled...but the adrenaline was fading, and his escaping efforts were becoming even more futile. "Demons..Ghosts..Fire..So much burning...So much pain.." he said as he closed his eyes, and awaited death...

AliceMalice15:

Kaine had been crushing the leaders neck like it was a small twig when Takara caught her attetion. she calmly threw the leader down out of disintrest and slid over to Takara's side. Seeing how close to death he was she used her increased majic to give him some of her life so he could stay alive a while long while she ripped his soul from the ignosian leader and got it back. Then she turned slowly back to the leader hate clear in her glowing eyes ,and reached her hand deep into his chest.
"You have done enough,"She hissed making the air seem to sizzle venomously,"I'll leave you my soul i have no need for such things ,but i am taking his wether you want me to or not."

FlamingDesiny:

The leader of the tribe wasn't going down that quickly, and one of the orbs shot towards him, made him glow, and healed him! As long as he was connected to Takara, he could heal himself. "Either Kameryn Kisses the Boy, Or i take his soul, I no longer want your Tainted demon soul!" he said, his voice quivery, and losing its signature ignosian flare. Takara opened his eyes. He saw Kaine, and started to squirm again. "NO! DEMON! PLEASE!" he said, his tears should have run dry now. "PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!" he said, kicking at her, but making no impact. He wouldn't live long whilst the ignosian leader was draining him. He looked to Kameryn. "Why do you remain spirit? Why do i deserve such torment. And why his form?" he had to quickly breath in, as blood oozed from every cut in his body. "KAMERYN!" he cried. "PLEASE!"

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 08:59 PM
AliceMalice15:

Kaine looked over at Takara when he kicked at her and released the isnosian leader from her grasp.
"Kameryn,"she called using a telepathic link,"we need you now. you have to save him. You can do it I have faith in you."
Kaine looked over at Kameryn making sure her message was clear.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara feebly attempted to break free from the tree he was chained too. "Please.." he said to Kaine. "Either save me.." He said, and looked to Kameryn. "Or Kill me now" he said, his eyes filling with what may be his final tears, and let them fall..

AliceMalice15:

"It's your choice Kameryn"Kaine said softly,"save him now or i will end his suffering."
Kaine walked over to Takara and placed a clawed hand on his forehead.Then she wispered some words in an ancient tounge that no one knew to give him strenghth enough to hold on for a few more minutes. She was going to put all of her faith in to Kameryn's feelings for Takara.
"Your choice,"She whispered looking sadly up at him,"make it quick."

Flaming Destiny:

"NOOO!" Takara Screamed. "LET GO OF ME DEMON!" he tried to spit at her, but he could not even manage that. "Demon.." he told himself. "Why? Why am I aliv.." he had to stop to conserve his strength. He then closed his eyes, and under his breath, he continuously muttered: "i'm gonna die. im gonna die.Im gonna die." And by now, he was no image of his previously powerful self, but a feeble, tortured young boy, sapped of power in the darkness

((Now we need to wait for Chaos ))

chaostempest:

((See, this is why I hate being away for a while, yall post like bunny rabbits and then I have to catch up, ahhh well here goes nothing I suppose))

Kameryn frantically tried to figure out a way to assure Takara that it was truly him standing there and not a ghost, but every time he tried to get close Takara kicked at him making him move back.

Not to much surprise Kameryn witnessed Kaine's transformation and simply looked oddly at her wondering why such a secret had been kept from the group. He didn't have time to focus on her and her dealings with the Igno Leader and thusly turned back to Takara.

"How can I prove it," he whispered to himself, "Takara it's really me, I love you too, don't worry remember by the lake when I sung and it seemed like all trouble was gone, remember?" Kameryn attempted to reach Takara, "or the time we faced my old friend and you blasted him with light energy, remember?" He continued, "or the times I have kissed you held you and layed beside you whilst you slept, remember?"

Kameryn looked at Takara, "remember my SOUL MAGIC?" He said finally as he reached into the inner psyche of Takara and began to soothe his mind allowing him to concentrate.

He quickly grabbed and hugged Takara with a loving and sincere embrace.

He looked deeply in the eyes of Takara and could tell that he wanted him to save him, he loved him and wanted him to release him. He slowly moved in and with gentleness, kissed Takara. He hoped that everything would play out for the best.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara instantly stopped yelling as he mentioned the soul magic. He feared that almost as much as death. When Kameryn hugged him, he started to struggle, And fight him off, But when they kissed, He started to loosen a bit, then relax slightly. After a few tense moments, He closed his eyes, and kissed him back, the fear still remained, But his weakness faded as the orbs flew back into his body. He felt the strength inside him, and broke free of the chains that held him down, and wrapped his arms around Kameryns waist.
"NOOO!" the Demonic ignosian cried as he felt his own power dwindling, and he had no more means of protection. he then seemed a lot less harmful than he had done previously.
As he was yelling, pulses of light stated, well, pulsing through Kameryns Body, Then eventually, they passed onto Takara, as his life force was regained. after a while, Kameryn stopped Pulsing, but Takara wouldn't. Then, after another few moments, Takara stopped pulsing, and he dropped to the floor by Kameryns knees, then wept. "I thought..I was going...To..Thank you.Thank You So Much, Thank you" he said, the new life force and power regain strenghtening his body and voice. He cried at Kameryns feet, "Please... Please don't let him get me again.. please.." he said, sobbing harder, but not moaning as he did. he had his hands in his hair. Right now, Kameryn seemed like a god. he was still feeling weak, even though he wasn't, and still thought he was close to death

chaostempest:

Kameryn, utterly surprised by the sudden pulsing of light from his body, looked on in suspense of what was happening. He watched as Takara regained his life force and his strength.

He didn't know what to say when Takara began thanking him for what he had done, crying at Kameryn's feet. Kameryn bent down and held Takara, "everything is going to be alright Takara, I doubt Alehk will be doing anything EVER again," Kameryn assured Takara as he pulled Takara to his feet.

He looked at Kaine who was still in her demon form, a smile crossed his face and he realized that everyone in the group had secrets, Kitsu was able to talk and kept it secret, Kaine was a demon and kept it secret and Takara had kept the secret of his life force being stolen, only to be regained with the help of his new love.

Kameryn's gaze landed on Alehk, much hatred and revenge in his eyes. He slowly turned to face Alehk whom seemed more fearful than before.

"I warned you to run, RUN as fast as you could but you didn't, you continued to torture Takara and then went on to torture Kaine," Kameryn's eyes shined brightly, they where a deep healing orange, "now I have to determine what to do with you. I should kill you but that would make me lesser than you. I could take your life force but that would only make me more like you so maybe I should just strip your power and allow you to live the rest of your days defeated," Kameryn said as he continued to hold Takara.

"baby, are you alright," he calmly said to Takara as he continued to hold him, his gaze never leaving Alehk. He closed his eyes and muttered a strange angelic language. Light shot down from the heavens and blasted Alehk who seemed to scream, but the light did no harm only stripping Alehk of his abilities.

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT KILLING YOU," Kameryn snapped at Alehk glaring deeply at him. He softly kissed Takara on the cheek, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

FlamingDestiny:

Takara continued to cry. The magic settled in his body, making his voice change back to normal. He continued to hug Kameryn, But the fear still lived inside him. "They're coming for me.." he said, crying into Kameryns chest. He looked over at Kaine, and held Kameryn Tighter. His mind was confused with pain, but moslty out of exhaustion. The village of Sorceria was close by, so they could stop for the night. Takara's body was healthy and well again, and his powers were now back to their fully magnified abilities, But he felt weak. he needed to rest.

"Kameryn.." he started. "..Don't let them Take me." he sighed. he had stopped crying, too tired and exhausted for that..Not much energy..Ground is..comfy" he said, and fell to the floor and fell instantly asleep.

chaostempest:

Kameryn smiled as Takara hugged him. He watched as Takara lay on the ground and fell asleep, and for good reason, it seemed that lately they hadn't been getting much sleep.

He lay down beside him, wrapped his arms around him and whispered in his ear, "I'll never let anyone hurt you again," He didn't sleep but just held Takara, reassuring him that everything would be okay.

FlamingDestiny:

*takes controll of the RP Temporarily*

As Kameryn carried Takara Back to the main village, Followed By Kaine, The elderly leader showed them to their huts. he warned Kameryn to stay with Takara, as he would be prone to nightmares. Kaine and Kara were in the next hut to the left.

Takara had woken up in the hut when Kameryn had put him down. "Kameryn?" he asked him, his eyes blurry. "Wh..Where am.." he asked, rubbing his eyes. The memory of the starnge demon struck him. "The demons!" he said, sitting up on his bed.

chaostempest:

"it's fine Takara, it was only Kaine, she wouldn't harm you at all. Don't worry, try to get some sleep," Kameryn said calmly as he walked to the head of the bed and pulled Takara back down. He placed his hands around Takara's head, each hand parallel to Takara's temple as if Kameryn where about to read his mind.

He slowly began chanting and a strange aura filled his hands. The energy slowly creeped through Takara's mind, it was a soothing spell, a spell that brung calmness and freedom of the mind. It was a spell his mother used on him when he had nightmares, it supposedly stopped the nightmares each time it was performed.

Kameryn continued chanting until the spell was done. He kissed Takara on the lips and walked to his bed, feeling that Takara needed the bed to himself tonight. Kameryn did not sleep, he rarely did, he simply watched over Takara, making sure to fulfill his promise.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled at Kameryn. He was glad he wa sin the room. And the soothing spell worked, to an extent. The nightmare, would have been a lot worse than if he was un-tainted by spells.

Running. Running as fast as possible, Breathing heavily as his persuer chased him through the forest. Bolts of magic zapped past him, too scared to concentrate on even the colour of them, but only that they're bad. HE ran, and he could hear the Ignotian leaders voice in his head. ' Your doomed to suffer for the rest of your life. I Will Find you. Taka..' his voice trailed off as Takara fell to the floor. He tugged at the vines which were now wrapping around his feet. he grunted as he tugged at them harder, Then shot a crackle of light into them, and they immediately recoiled. Tajkara scrambled to his feet, and began running again, But stopped as he saw his attacker. Kameryn. "Where are you going?" he asked, an evil grin on his face. "Don't you want to be with me?" He asked, then hit Takara with twin bolts of lightning, sending him to the floor. Kameryn towered over him, he waved a hand over his face. "Bye Baby" he sighed, and Takara saw a white mist emerge from him, And fell to the floor, and as his head hit the floor

He isntantly woke up, yelling "NO!" He was breathign heavily, and only a few minutes had passed. "Oh, it was a dream..." he sighed, and looked across the room. "Kameryn?" he asked, feelign alone in the darkness.

chaostempest:

Kameryn quickly strode over so that Takara could see him. He pulled up a chair and sat directly across from him.

"You alright?" Kameryn asked knowing that Takara had another nightmare, "you want to talk about it?" Kameryn asked. He smiled at Takara, after watching him sleep, he deemed that Takara was cute but even more cute when he slept.

Kameryn had been reading a book, though it seemed impossible in the dark it truly wasn't for one who could use magic. The book was one of dark magic, Kameryn had been reading it for some time now, before he even met Takara, possibly while he was still a Sinos. The book delved deep into the lore of dark magic and taught Kameryn spells and incantations that would bewilder even the Sinos Tribe Leader.

He acquired the book from his parents, they also gave him another book, an Light Elemental Book, which taught him all about the elements and about light sorcery as well as weather manipulation, though Kameryn hadn't read it in a while.

He placed the book on his lap and waited to see if Takara would either fall back asleep or answer his questions, hopefully both.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 09:01 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara patted the bed for Kameryn to sit with him. "Y.Yeah.. Nightmare.. Sorry" he sighed. Should he tell Kameryn? Would he be offended? He had to tell him. He had the right to know. He started to tell Kameryn that he was being chased, by something that terrified him the most, A sinos, and a powerful one. He heard the Words of the Ignosian master, and that he promised suffering. "And then I saw my Attackers Face.." he said. then stopped. "Deoradhan." he said, and looked away.

Uncertain:

Somewhere in the chaos of the incidents with the Igno tribe, Deorádhan had been dragged into a thick, dark mist. The last thing he could remember, was being on his way deeper into the forest with a confident feeling...
As if he had heard his name spoken by Takaras lips, he woke. And when he did, he was in a dark place, one which he recognized. He couldn't remember for how long he had been gone, or how he had gotten there. He knew of only two things now. Two undeniable facts. He was in the leader's home.
And she was furious.

"So you're awake," she said in an ironic tone. "Seemes you didn't handle my little... Transfer of your body. Your mind and soul has a tendency of... Resisting, if you like."
Deoradhán could feel bruises and minor injuries aching, as allways when the leader had moved him.
"What do you want," he said, after coughing loudly. His lungs felt crushed.
"What do I want?" The Sinos leader threw the glass of wine she had been holding into the fireplace.
"WHAT DO I WANT?" She was shouting now.
" I sent you on a mission, didn't I?" Calm and dangerous voice.
Deoradhán nodded.
"I wanted you to make the potion and destroy the sorcerians. DIDN'T I?"
Another nod.
"THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE WITHOUT THE POTION, AND THE SORCERIANS SAFELY AT HOME!?"
"What?" Was Deoradháns only answer to this.
"According to my source in the sorcerian tribe, the kids are now safely at home, with the ingredients they needed. Allthough there were some complications, none of them were caused by you. ARE YOU COMPLETELY USELESS?"
Deoradhán winced under the rage of the leader, and the truth of her words. Then he remembered something. He took the bottle with root and water up from his backpack, and the parchment of ingredients as well.
"I have the recipe," he said and handed it to her. The leader looked slightly less furious, but still displeased.
"And what about these crystals?" she said. "There seems to be no such thing in the bottle."
Deoradhán searched through his pockets, but couldn't find the crystals.
"Strange..." he muttered. "I thought I stole them from that girl..."
"A GIRL? You failed to steal from a little GIRL?"
The man in front of her said nothing to defend himself, he just sat there with a confused look. The leader seemed to have had enough.
"That's enough," She said, in a less angry tone.
"You're off the mission, I'm setting Handeric and Coal on it instead."

Deoradhán were confused as he walked towards his home at the outskirts of the Sinos village. How long had he been chained by the leader's failed transfer? He allways opposed the leader's teleporting magic when he was not prepared, wich caused a coma. Had he been gone for minutes, hours, days, or even weeks?
He kicked a rock away from the overgrown road he was walking on. Damn that woman! Why couldn't she just teleport him a message? He felt his anger rise against the stubborn leader.

He walked down the alley of tired trees, and unlocked the door. The house welcomed him with a cold gush of wind coming from one of the broken windows on the backside. He threw his backpack down on the floor in the hallway, and didn't bother taking his shoes off before he went to find some planks to cover up the window with. As he were working, his thoughts were elsewhere.

Handeric and Coal. So they were the ones the leader thought would manage to do the job better than him. He had thought the mission would be easy.
But then again he was a master of underestimating.
Handeric were a big muscled man, brown haired and brown eyed, and with a fondness of torture. Deoradhán remembered him as a kid, laughing of joy while ripping the legs off insects, frogs and other innocent animals. He was entirely violent, even though he had some magic if he needed it.
Coal, was another story. As his name told, he had black hair, dark skin and dark eyes, as he origined from the souhern parts of the world, near the Great Desert. He tended to use brain and magic more than Handeric, and he were good at cajole and betraying. He were also muscular, but less barrel-like than Handeric.
And these two men were supposed to replace him.

As these thoughts were being thought, Handeric and Coal were already on their way towards the Sorcerian tribe, silently moving through the forest.
Deoradhán sunk down in the sofa. "What's next?" He said to himself.

((I'm not out, just taking Deoradhán off the potion-job.. http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000472/e5000472.gif
And yeah, sorry for being gone, and for taking contol over the entire Sinos tribe...
And for writing too much _-_
Feel free to controll Handeric and Coal as you like!))

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 09:04 PM
AliceMalice15:

Kaine had sat up all night in her bed thinking about Takara's words. He had acted as if he hadn't seen her before like he didn't know it was her. He had been afraid of her. Kaine shivered at the thought of the whole fight they had all been through.Was he still afraid? she wondered starring at the wall. Kaine got up and walked outside in to the cool night air.
"That stupid Ignosian,"she growled leaning against the wall of the hut,"It's his fault. Now no one will ever trust me again."
Kaine sat up quickly when she realized the Ignosian was still alive. This was her chance if she killed him now Takara would never have to worry. Kaine chuckled darkly at her realization and set off into the woods.
"Follish ignosian," she hissed venomously,"you will pay for what you have caused. Powers or no i will have my revenge."
Kaine snuck silently in to the tent of Alehk and stood over his small body.Then she took a small sugical knife from her pocket and stabbed him repeatedly in the heart, but she didn't stop there she gouged out his eyes and ate his heart taking her full demonic revenge on him.
"Gods here me now,"she howled into the night,"I have taken this life in vengence for that which has been taken from the innocent! don't allow such a foul creature to find solace in your kingdom! I claim apon this night revenge!"

By the time mornig came around Kaine was back in the village and outside making a large breakfast for everyone. When Kameryn and Takara finally emergered she grabbed a plate and walked over to Takara.
"Here,"she said handing him the plate, but not daring to met his eyes,"I'm sorry about what happened..."

chaostempest:

*Uncertain, you should control Coal and Handeric as they are your creations. I am quite curious about Kaine now*

Kameryn sat down on the bed and listened to Takara tell him about his nightmare. For some reason Kameryn didn't believe that it was he had a deep suspicion that it was his face that Takara saw in his nightmares. He didn't say anything but closed his eyes, "don't worry, I'll protect you," He said smiling.

It seemed as if someone pressed the fast forward button, time had passed so quickly. The sun slowly rose and the morning light shined throughout the Sorcerian Village. Kameryn had nodded off his arms wrapped around Takara. He awoke to the smell of food and walked outside with Takara.

Kaine had cooked breakfast and handed Takara a plate. Kameryn said nothing obviously still aware of Kaine's transformation, he simply walked past her and grabbed his own plate. He smelt the scent of blood on Kaine, and though she had washed it off, it still tainted his nose. He glared at her knowing what she did, making sure to keep a watchful eye on her.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara was greatful for Kameryns embrace. It made him feel a lot safer. But that didn't keep the demons of the night from intruding his dreams.

The next day, as takara walked outside of his hut, he saw Kaine. He quickly grabbed Kameryns Hand for safety. he remembered what he had said last night. it's fine Takara, it was only Kaine, she wouldn't harm you at all. Don't worry, try to get some sleep,'" he was comforted by the thought, But he still held Kameryns hand. "Th..thanks.." he said, desperately trying to keep his breath stable. why did he fear everything? He was such a wuss! "Uh.. It's Ok I guess.. I just hope i never have to see either Alehk or his filthy minions again.." he sighed. The leader of the Sorcerian tribe approached them. "Takara, Kameryn, Kaine" he greeted them. "How are you doing?" he asked
"We have three of the ingredients i think Sir." Takara responded.
"that is good. What do you need to get next?"
"I don't know sir, I lost the parchment when Alehk Kah-"
"Say no More" The leader hushed him, and produced a new piece form his pocket. He muttered a word of magic, and a small cut appeared on each of their hands, and a drop of blood arose from the cuts, and landed on the parchment. they then healed instantly. The parchment then revealed what their next ingredient was.

ingredients
The Fire Crystals of the Igno Tribe, located South East.
Catch the Bubbles of air from the Underwater Kingdom of Akarite

Takara looked puzzled. "How are we supposed to breath? Thats Miles down under the lake." He told the leader, who only shrugged and gestured for them to leave. Takara squezed Kameryns hand. "To the lake then?" he smiled, then looked at Kaine. Then Smiled. "Last one there's an Ignosian!"

END OF PART TWO

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 09:10 PM
FlamingDestiny:

:~:Part Three:~::~:The Start Of Trouble:~:

The group ventured boldy on towards the Lake. They had to take a longer route, as much of the way had been destroyed in a mix between Kameryns magical attacks, and the igno's fury. There were probably small pockets of rougue ignos left, but they were a small worry. It is Very Early morning, and the sun can only be seen as a slight semicircle of orange over the horizon.

When they arrived at the Lake, Takara again wondered how they would get under the water to the city Akarite. "Hey, has anyone got any ideas on how to, you know, breath underwater? i am not sure about you guys, But I can't breath under there." he was still holding Kamryns Hand. " And how do we get deep down enough?" he asked everyone.

chaostempest:

"There is bound to be some type of spell to help us," Kameryn replied as a book appeared before him, floating before him. Kameryn waved his free hand and the book turned page by page, seemingly looking for something.

"It's got to be here somewhere," Kameryn thought as the book continued to flip page after page.

"There is bound to be some type of spell to help us," Kameryn replied as a book appeared before him, floating before him. Kameryn waved his free hand and the book turned page by page, seemingly looking for something.

"It's got to be here somewhere," Kameryn thought as the book continued to flip page after page.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara helped look through the book. He couldn't find anything. "Is it marked in sections at all? or like, some other way of quicker access to spells?" he asked Kameryn,

((DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPLY SORRY!))

AliceMalice15:

Kaine sighed and looked across the lake in annoyance. How come no one thought to ask if she knew how to breathe underwater she was afterall the one who knew water magic.
"Come on guys i'll take care of it,"she sighed walking to the water,"Geez you'd think you'd remember i deal with water magic."
Kaine dipped her hands into the cool water and called upon her powers. The coolness of the water magic flowed across her skin calming her. Then she lifted her hands from the water and placed them on either side of everyone's neck. When she removed her hands they all began to grow gills.
"There,"she sighed,"Lets get going i know the way."
Kaine lept gracfully into the water and started to swim towards the city. She couldn't beleive they were going to Akarite! She'd been there when she was 5 and it had been amazing. She couldn't wait to get there and see it now.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara gasped in amazement as gills formed on his neck. "WOW! awesome! Thanks Kaine" He smiled. He concidered taking off his clothes to make the swimming easier, But he forgot about it and jumped in, his new gills rasping for the water. He dived in and follwed Kaine. He pointed a finger ahead. Now he had his life back, his powers were a lot stronger. "Locas" He said in a gurbled voice through the water, and a jet of light attatched itself to Kaine. It made her easier to see in the murky waters. He did the same to both Kara and Kameryn, And continued to swim, catching up with Kaine. He made gestures that implied a race, and mouthed the words "race ya" he smiled, and darted ahead

AliceMalice15:

Kaine smiled and shot forward like a tropedo. Takara had no idea what he was up against. She quickly over came him. As she decended she gained speed sending fish scrambling quickly for cover and sending out a huge wake. She laughed joyously as she left everyone in the dust. Haha this is great she thought happily as she turned around at the edge of Akarite to look back at her friends.
"Take that,"she said smiling at Takara happily,"never challenge me to a race underwater i pown down here!!!"
Kaine giggled and flipped backwards. Just then something caught her foot and began to drag her down. Kaine struggled wildly to get out of its grasp and saw that it was a huge octopus. No! she thought as she struggledI won't go like this. Then she gave the creature a savage kick and left it's skin boiling as if it had been infested with a million tiny insects that were now moving under it's skin. The creature moaned horribly and Kaine clutched at her ears. Have to get away! she thought swimming away in the other direction and moving farther away from the city...

chaostempest:

Kameryn dove into the water behind Takara. He looked at the light that seemed to attach itself to him and the rest of the group. He looked back and Kara was behind him, "hurry up," he said in a gurgled voice as he sped forward looking ahead as Takara and Kaine raced.

Suddenly, as his eyes followed Kaine, he himself only mere inches away from her, saw her suddenly lunged down. He could hear her scream "no" and just as she had been pulled down, she burst forth away from whatever it was that had grasped her. She was swimming in the opposite direction of the city and Kameryn had no time to go after her so using his abilities, he switched her course so that she was beside them once more.

"Please don't go ahead of the group Kaine, it's dangerous under here, but we are here," Kameryn said as he looked at the entrance to the city.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 09:14 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Takara gasped, and nearly choked on the water he breathed in! he coghed and spluttered, putting him farther behind the others, but then sped up, the water was murky here, He wouldn't be able to use much magic. The idea annoyed him. Bloody typical! He swam down tot he entrance with the others. He gestured for Kaine to enter first. This was her territory. He looked at Kameryn and smiled at him, allowing the magical light to seep slowly from the others, and into him. The light entered through his eyes, which temporarily added an element of evil to them, but they faded quickly to normal. Takara shifted awkwardly.

AliceMalice15:

Kaine shook her heard to clear it when Kameryn pulled her back toward them.
"Thanks Kam,"she sighed embarassed,"sorry guys i overreacted a bit there."
When they arrived at the entrance Takara nodded to her to let her go first and the lights went back into his eyes. Kaine swam forward through the entrance and was met with a rush of cool water that flowed smoothly around her.Home.Kaine swam ahead and motioned for the others to follow. The city was just a few feet away and music could be heard coming from it. It was the annual Cerelin Festival.
Akaricians celebrated it every year and the Festivities always had great music, good food, and best of all They held amazing shows where entertainers of all shapes, sizes, colors,and races performed from dawn until dusk. Kaine smiled to her self this was going to be fun!

FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled as eh followed her. "WOW! This place is beautiful!" he said, smiling to himself, he held his hand out to Kameryn, gesturing him tocome with him

AliceMalice15:

Kaine giggled happily where some Akarician Children swam over and began playing around them. Then one child that was smaller that was smaller than the rest brought her a lay made of rare underwater flowers and shells. The rest of the childern did likewise to Kameryn, Takara, and Kara. Kaine accepted hers and was led by the children off towards the city. She turned to look back and motioned for the others to follow.
"No harm in a little fun,"she giggled,"come on! Last one there is a giant octopus!"

FlamingDestiny:

Takara was impressed by Kaine's Exitement and acceptance. "Well, If a girl can do it" he smiled, grabbed Kameryns hand, And tugged him with him. "Tsarikato!" He said, and jets of bubbles streamed form his feet, as he moved swiftly forward with Kameryn in hand, Just behind Kaine and the others

chaostempest:

Kameryn smiled as the children came over and began to interact with them. He was smiling and laughing as the children made some sort of necklace for them. Gladly accepting his necklace, he embraced Takara's hand as they sped off behind Kaine and the children.

The place was beautiful and the music was music he had heard before, in fact he had sung one of the songs when Kaine had danced with the water only days ago.

He closed his eyes and felt a sudden burst in speed. The music was soothing and made him feel like he was home.

FlamingDestiny:

Takara smiled. He followed Kameryn, and took over her. "Were gonna beat you!" he said in a sing-song voice. He then slowed down, He didn't want to rush ahead and get lost.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 09:16 PM
AliceMalice15:

Kaine giggled and raced ahead with many of the children in tow. Their laughter swirled around her head making her feel light and free. She giggled again and sped up more when Kameryn and Takara passed her.
"You'll never win at that pace," She laughed plowing ahead,"I doubt you'll ever catch me though. I'm the reigning champ down here!"
Kaine giggled and raced ahead passing many Acrecians in bright, festive costumes. This was home for her even though her home was still many miles away. She sighed lightly remembering her first visit to Akarite. It was the first time she'd ever felt love towards any being...and may be the last.

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 04:03 PM
nonangelic92:

Rae came out of the cook's lodge, mumbling to herself. She went up to another member of the Sino's tribe, "Have you seen Deoradhán anywhere. He was suppose to bring back the meat he's suppose to be catching?" The Sino's woman replied No. Rae turned around and rolled her eyes, mumbling to herself again. I swear if he doesn't come back soon with the meat, I'm gonna kill him. He's probably out watching the Sorceria tribe. Rae grabbed her bow and told one of the tribesmen that she would be right back to get dinner. Not like they would care, Rae though to herself.

After wondering the woods for who knows how long, Rae came across the "boundary line" for the Sino's territory. In that moment, Rae came across a deer that wondered onto the Sorceria tribe's land. Rae fired an arrow at it and caught it right in the stomach. She smiled, never having been successful at killing anything that she saw was adorable. Truth was that she was so mad at the hunter, that she barely even saw how cute the deer was. Rae ran over to the dead deer and tied its legs, and started to drag the deer back to the lodge.

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 04:04 PM
Uncertain:

Deoradhán appeared between the trees in front of Rae, the tribe cook. Some of his long hair were falling down in front of his eyes, and he looked tired.
"Do you need help with that?" He asked, with a nod towards the deer she was dragging behind her. It looked like a heavy burden to pull for the young girl. She was one head shorter than him and didn't look like she was used to walking around dragging deer.
Without waiting for an answer or saying anything else, Deoradhán took the deer over his shoulder and started walking in the direction Rae was heading.

Mysteria
nonangelic92:

"Thank you that thing was very heavy. But you are the one with the job of hunter, not me. And you were suppose to bring me back something, but I see that your empty handed, were you watching the Sorceria again?" Rae said to Deoradhán as they were walking back towards the tribe. Rae starting mumbling to herself, thinking that maybe she should be nicer to Deoradhán. even though he failed to bring what he was suppose to bring. Rae began to slow her pace, letting her mind wonder and looking at nature. She laughed out loud when she saw two squirrels playing, causing Deoradhán to look back and raise an eyebrow. Rae looked everywhere else except his face.

Mysteria
Uncertain:

"I am sorry for not doing my work," Deoradhán said without turning around.
"But the leader put me on a mission. Wrong mission for a hunter, if you ask me, but she has allways been looking for an excuse to throw me out again..."
He realized he was talking away, so he shut up. When he thought about it, he hadn't had anyone to talk to for a very long time.
He kept walking in silence, until Rae suddenly laughed out. It was a strange sound to him, familiar, but yet far away. He hadn't heard anyone laugh of happyness since a time he couldn't remember. No laughs but bitter ones had escaped his own lips either.
She avoided his eyes when he looked at her, so he turned around and kept walking towards the village.

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 04:05 PM
nonangelice92:

"Well I'm sorry, if that makes you feel any better?" Rae said to Deoradhán, after he turned back around. Rae had to run to catch up with Deoradhán, "What does she always pick you for all the spying missions?" Rae asked, "Surely there's way better qualified men in the tribe to do the job, no offense though." Deoradhán didn't looked like he wanted to talked, so Rae just shutted up. They walked in silence the rest of the way back. Rae took the deer from Deoradhán,once they reached the lodge. "Thanks again, Deoradhán. You knows how long I would've been out there if you hadn't came along." Rae said.

Rae pushed open the lodge door and drug the deer inside, before shutting the door. Rae bagan cutting away at the deer, cutting the meat into strips so the sun can dry it faster. After the deer was skinned and the meat cut, Rae set to cutting some vegetables, for the stew. While letting her mind wonder as it usually did, Rae cut her finger pretty deep. She threw down the carrot she was cutting, "Dammit, stupid knife!" Rae went to the water bowl, hoping that her cut wasn't infected just yet.

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Uncertain:

"What does she always pick you for all the spying missions? Surely there's way better qualified men in the tribe to do the job, no offense though."
Deoradhán wanted to say he didn't know, but he didn't want to lie, so he didn't answer. Sure, he could easily have lied to Rae, but the girl just seemed so honest. Silence was the easiest answer, neither a yes nor a no.
He did know, however. Most of the tribe's elders didn't like the fact that he was back, and they wanted to throw him out of the tribe again. But what else was there to expect? He had been thrown out a long time ago, and after living like a savage in the forest for many years, he was not a very welcomed man back in the tribe.
But they had been in need of a hunter when he came back, so they had taken him back in. Not without displeasure from the elders, though. And now they wanted to get him out, but they couldn't do it without a good reason. So the leader put him on missions and hoped he would fail or die while trying.

Rae looked young, she had probably been a small child or not even born when Deoradhán had been thrown out at the age of eleven or twelve.
He looked at her when she catched up with him. She was sweet and young, her skin was smooth and her hair looked soft.

When they came to the lodge, he put the deer down. As she dragged it inside, he wanted to say something, but he couldnt figure out what. Thank you, or sorry, or maybe both. But he didn't say anything, she said thank you and shut the door.
He stood there staring at the door for a while, then turned around and headed back to his house outside the village. On his way back, he recieved suspicious looks from the other villagers. He just kept on walking with his head held high, ignoring the staring Sinos.

When Deoradhán had gotten out of the village and were on the path leading to his house in the forest, he let his shoulders down and relaxed a bit.
He had met someone who didn't judge him like all the others did. And he had probably seemed like a bitter and silent guy. But maybe that was what he was?
He cursed himself as he walked down the alley to his house. It looked better after he had done some renovation on it, but there was still lots of work left.

Mysteria
10-26-2009, 07:24 PM
nonangelic92:

Rae rung the bell for dinner, knowing full well that if food wasn't served soon, the villiagers would get angry. After serving everyone she notice that Deoradhán hadn't come to get his share of the meanl. Usually she wouldn'y have noticed but since today happened, she did. She set two big bowls aside with stew in them, and set to cleaning the cooking pot and anything else, before she wewnt to give food to Deoradhán. After cleaning, Rae grabbed a small loaf of bread, tucked it away in her sack, and started walking towards where Deoradhán lived.

Rae stopped and asked a fellow villager if he knew the exact location of Deoradhán hut, but when he saw that I was carrying food for Deoradhán, he said " You shouldn't food him, let him rot." Rae rolled her eyes, and stalked off in search of Deoradhán's hut. When she reached it, she couldn'y believe how run down it look. For everyone in the villiage, even her, has a pretty nice looking hut, but then again each his own, I should say. Rae knocked on the door, hoping that Deoradhán was hungry.

Mysteria
10-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Uncertain:

Deoradhán looked up from the book when someone knocked the door. He was surprised and puzzled, because no one ever came to his house.
He figured it was just kids throwing eggs at his front door as usual, so he went back to the reading. But when it knocked again, he rose from the old sofa to see what was going on. A cloud of dust rose from the book as he closed it.

The floor was creaking as he walked through the livingroom and out in the hall. As he opened the door, he was surprised to see that Rae was standing outside. She held two big bowls of something which both looked and smelled delicious in her hands. The smell made his stomach roar, and he remembered that he hadn't eaten anything for the last couple of days.

At first he just stood there speachless, wondering why she would even bother coming to his house. Then he figured that he probably looked quite stupid just standing there, so he stepped aside so she could get inside.
"Come in," he said, and closed the door behind her.
He had never expected a visit from anyone, so he hadn't cleaned the house for a while, and the renovation process wasn't even half finished. Beside from some candles burning on the walls, it didn't look like anyone lived in the old house.

Mysteria
nonangelic92:

Rae looked around the old house, it was dusty, but who was to complain. Rae handed the bowl to Deoradhán. "Here I didn't see you at dinner, so I saved you a bowl. And some bread." Rae reached into her knap sack and brought out a small loaf of bread, and gave it to Deoradhán. Rae sat down on the edge of the sofa, "I hope you don't mind." she said gesturing to herself sitting down.

Rae laid a piece of cloth on her lap, and started picking the deer meat out of her stew. After she picked all the pieces out, she started to eat her soup. "So how do you like it?" Rae asked Deoradhán with a look of pride on her ace.

Mysteria
Uncertain:

Deoradhán took the bowl Rae handed him and held it as if it were a precious treasure. The smell was even more delicious now that it were in his hands, and he had to restrain himself not to put his head in the bowl and devour the food like a dog.

"Thank you," he said.
"I hope you don't mind." He gave her a nod as he sat down in an old armchair face to face with Rae in the sofa. He was surprised she would want to sit in the rotten sofa in his decayed house at all. But maybe she just did it to be polite.
"I never eat with the rest of the village," he said.
"They don't want me there, no need to make them more displeased. I usually hunt for myself, but my cooking is quite primitive."
He went silent as he took the first bite of the food. He felt like he was eating something sacred, food worthy of kings. He hadn't tasted food like this since he was a child. Deoradhán enjoyed each bite.

He looked up at Rae.
"Your food is delicious," he said, and smiled at her. The smiling, just like the laughter and the taste of a properly cooked meal, felt awkward. Like clothes he had picked up from the bottom of a hidden drawer, and weren't used to wearing.
He noticed she didn't eat her meat. He had seen something similar while spying on the Sorcerians, one of them didn't eat anything but fish and vegetables. Was it called vegetarians or something like that? His knowledge on people and lifestyles were not exactly something to be proud of.

As he remembered the Sorcerians, the mission and the tribe, the smile disappeared from Deoradhán's face, and he put the empty bowl down on the table and swept crumbs off the table with his hand.
"Won't the rest of the tribe condemn you for giving me food?"
His smile had turned into a sad facial expression. The last thing he wanted was to get the only one who had been kind to him for a long time into trouble.

Mysteria
10-26-2009, 07:26 PM
nonangelic92:

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it. And as for the village, screw them, you have every right to be there as much as they do." Rae said with a look of satisfaction on her face. Rae stopped eating her stew, when he mentioned the tribe. "They don't like my anyways. That's why I have the lowest rank in the village. But even though its the lowest, I'm more than proud to be able to cook some great meals." Rae said with a smile. She was glad Deoradhán was coming out of his shell, for its been nice to have a conversation with someone.

Mysteria
10-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Uncertain:

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it. And as for the village, screw them, you have every right to be there as much as they do."
"Not so sure about that," he muttered.
Deoradhán was glad Rae didn't care about what the rest of the tribe would do or say. It didn't seem like she believed in the rumours going around about him eiter. Or she just hadn't heard them.
The smile was back on his lips again, he had found that smiling felt good, and he left the thoughts of the tribe.
"I dont understand why the cook is so low-ranked anyway. Without food, the tribe couldn't live. And you do indeed make delicious food." He stood up from the chair.
"Would you like something to drink?" Deoradhán asked as he went over to the kitchen door.
"I have water and, uhm... Really aged wine..." he realized with a laugh how unprepared for visitors he were. A few days ago, he would have thought of guests as highly unlikely. Therefore, the house was dirty, had no food or anything else you would offer guests. The only thing he had was some wine, from the time his parents still lived there.

(Sorry, someone messed with my computer)

nonangelic92
10-27-2009, 01:31 AM
Rae giggled, "Thank you. And water would be nice." She saw how Deoradhán was sorta looking into himself. He hasn't had many visitors and noone in the tribe likes him, she thought. "So Deoradhán, would you like help with cleaning your house." she asked very straight forward, "Not to be rude and all, its a nice house, but it needs some manuel labor done to it don't you think." Rae studied the items in his house, while he thought of an answer. She looked at the time, and almost cursed out loud. "Oh no. I didn't notice the time." Rae hurried and picked up the bowls. She looked at Deoradhán, "Listen, you don't have to anser right away, but when you have an answer you know where to find me." she said and ran out the door, without even saying good-bye

Uncertain
11-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Deoradhán saw Rae rush out the door as he stood in the living room with the glass of water. The door slammed behind her, and the house was dead again. It was now filled with the same complete silence as it had been filled with before she arrived.
Deoradhán sighed, and took a swig of the water himself. He went over to the sofa where they had been sitting, and sat the glass down on the table. He looked around.
This place looks like crap, he thought.

He started with repairing the destroyed furniture. The armchair missed a leg, the kitchen door had no handle, the stair had some destroyed steps, the wardrobe had no doors and so on. When all the furniture were fixed, he cleaned the house. As he was cleaning the second floor, he walked past a door he hadn't opened since he came back to the tribe. The master bedroom.

He didn't know why he hadn't been up there. Maybe he was afraid of finding something there, maybe he didn't want to bring back memories, he didn't know.
Whatever the reason was, he found that he couldn't expose it any longer. He put the broom he had been using to sweep the floors away, and went over to the door to his parents' bedroom. He took a deep breath, and pushed the door open. It creaked.
The first thing that met him was cold wind that blew the hair away from his face. Thin white curtains fluttered in the wind, ragged and moth-eaten. The window was open, and the room was ice cold. Deoradhán stepped over the threshold.

To his relief, the room was empty. No rottening bodies in the big poster bed, no traces of blood or death anywhere. His parent's clothes hang peacefully in the closet, mother's dresses on one side, father's shirts on the other. Everything looked like it had done before, but cold, worn and thrown around by the wind.
He cleaned this room as well, but the thought of his parents were chewing on him. What had happened to them? Were they dead? He moved his few things from his old bedroom and over to the one his parents had used to have.

Still while wondering, he started fixing the outside of the house. He used some magic for bringing him things and reaching high spots, but he preferred using his muscles. Besides, shadow magic wasn't made for housework.
When he was done, it looked quite respectable, but it had taken hours. When he went inside, it was past midnight, and he fell asleep instantly on the big soft bed in the master bedroom.

nonangelic92
11-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Rae entered the lodge to find the chief waiting for her, "Sorry ma'am, I was running some errands." The chief nodded and dropped a whole bag full of meats and fruits and vegatables upon the table. "I want you to cook a wonderful feast for tomorrow night. And if you do not, I will have you banished." the chief said and walked out of the lodge. Rae stared at the bag full of food, hoping that she can get started early tomorrow morning on the feast then everthing and everyone shall be okay, hopefully.