PDA

View Full Version : Luxurious{IC}

AriesChan
06-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Kiara grumbled and groaned slightly at the sound of voices, she rolled onto her side to see some maids picking out an outfit for her. She blinked as she sat up and pulled the blanket up over her.

"What's going on?" She asked in her usual soft voice causing the maids to turn and smile to her.

"Your parents are leaving for another business trip and wanted to have breakfast with you and your brother." One of them answered as they held up some clothes, Kiara just sighed as she got out of bed and walked to her bathroom.

She rubbed at her shoulder as she walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, she wasn't even half way down the stairs before hearing her brother yelling and cursing. She shook her head as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Keiryn." She said as she gave him a hug and then sat at the oppisite end of the counter.

"Can you believe this?! As if they're trying to be real parents or something! Psf, breakfast.." He rambled on as he pushed his plate away; Kiara just smiled as the chef placed a plate infront of her. She wanted to ask why her parents hadn't came down yet but eleven out of ten that would just set Keiryn into another rant. The twins set at the counter for at least another twenty minutes before their parents finally came down, Kiara smiled and greeted them but Keiryn just glared and their parents didn't do much to change his mood. Apparently, they were running late and the breakfast that was planned would have to be put on hold.

"What are you doing? "Kiara asked as she stepped into the living room after seeing off her parents, Keiryn was laying across the couch, cell phone in hand and address book across his lap.

"They're gone, what do you think I'm doing?" Keiryn replied, a bit irritated.

"Not another party..." Kiara folded her arms over her chest, of course she knew the answer, the solutions to his problems were always parties.

"Bingo." Keiryn grinned wide as he started dialing numbers, he was thinking a pool party.

Familiar
06-07-2010, 03:00 AM
Malcom was less than thrilled to be awoken so early. Well, perhaps not awoken early, but awoken all the same. He was a member of that specific group of individuals that never seemed to sleep. The guys who at 4:30 in the morning after a 26 of rum and a six pack of beer are still ready to go anywhere, to do anything. Well, not to give any any of the secrets of this illustrious group, but they did actually sleep, just not much, and as a result they tended to treasure whatever down time they got. As a result, to be awoken, and by something as callous and impersonal as a phone call no less! At first he thought that he was going to have to fire some careless servant, until he realized bashfully that the ringing was coming from his cell.

"mnngh, 'lo?..." Keiryn. Figures. Even odds it was another party of his. They WERE a lot of fun, even if they could run into predictability at times. Still though, what he could convince Keiryn to do after a few drinks was usually worth the time investment. It took a moments thought, but only a moments. "Alright, I'm in. Be there in an hour." Quick shower, breakfast, dress, get on bike, drive, drive faster, buzz gatekeeper, stop, get off bike, open door. 54 minutes, not bad. Could be better. Walking unannounced into the Daniels' living room, or one of them anyways, Malcom looked for either or the siblings. The day was still young, lots to do. So many possibilities.

LightingStrikes
06-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Alexander James Anderson the third awoke with stretching arms. Being Eighteen he had everything, everything but a girl. Signing he looked over at a maid who had walked in Ella had been his maid since he could remember she smiled at him.

"Good morning Sir, breakfast will be served, father said he'll be out of town on business." Ella smiled gently at him. "Your usual for breakfast will be out on the patio in a minute, I'll be there to serve it to you."

Alexander sighed and shook his head, not exactly what he thinking when he said he needed a woman, he wanted Cassie, now she was a woman, sweet and kind and... ugh he thought "get up and get going." he uttered his first words of the day. "The car is ready for me to take out and about?" he asked Ella.

"Out and waiting for you." Ella smiled gently. "Are your friends coming again tonight master Anderson." Alex looked up at her and shook his head.

"Don't think so, but you might want to have some sort of food prepared in case we decided to crash at the place like the night before." Alex smiled, Ella was very thoughtful a good maid, sometimes even a good person to talk to when he needed it, almost like having a mom. "Did dad say when he would be home?" Ella shook her head "Has mom called yet?" Again Ella shook her head no, Alex sighed his mom and dad were in the middle of an ugly divorce, and sometimes Alex just wanted to scream and do something really bad to get their attention, land in jail or something just to get his parents to notice him.

Walking over to his pattio breakfast was set out, Ella fixed Alexander a plate and brought it to him. Alexander began to eat when his phone rang. "Alexander James Anderson the third's phone..." Ella had answered it.

Bia
06-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Cassie yawned and stretched, pushing her strawberry blonde hair out of her eyes. She looked at the clock with groggy eyes. Already 8:00? She got out of bed slowly, sitting on the edge of her bed. After a few moments she was just about to go to the bathroom when a knocking on the door interrupted her.

"Ms. Maxx? Are you awake? Breakfast is prepared." The familiar voice of Rodney, their family butler came through the door.

"Yeah, I'm just getting dressed" she replied hurriedly going into her closet and picking out some clothes. "Did Mom call back?"

"Yes" Rodney replied with a snarking tone "She said 'You know you cannot get a dog, your father is allergic'"

"Did you tell her what I said?"

"Yes" Rodney replied with the same snarking monotone he always had "She said 'That is such a lie, we are home all the time. You cannot get a dog, end of discussion'"

"ugh!" Cassie said. Slipping on a simple green tank top, jeans, and black knee high boots. She slipped a crystal necklace her dad gave her for Christmas last year around her neck and opened the door. Rodney looked her over for a second before leading her downstairs to the outdoor patio where breakfast was set up. She sat down and picked at her fruit listlessly.

She was organizing her fruit salad by type when her phone vibrated next to her. Keiryn flashed on the screen and Cassie picked it up, taking a quick drink of orange juice so her mouth would be clear when she talked, "Hey it's Cassie!" she answered, using her usual greeting.

AriesChan
06-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Kiara blinked slightly as she sipped at her orange juice, she could have sworn she saw a figure walking through the house. Granted there were about twenty other people in the house but they weren't in uniform and it couldn't have been her brother because he was still on the phone. She rolled her eyes slightly before walking in the direction of the figure.

"Oh! Malcom, it's just you." She said with a slight smile, so she wasn't going crazy. She should have known it was him, he's the only one she knows that thinks just because he made it pass the gate he can waltz on into the house.

"You look awake today." She said a bit teasingly with a shake of her head, did he ever sleep? She motioned for him to follow her into the kitchen, she sat at a stool and smiled at their cook, "Candice, could you fix this fella' a pick-me-up?" She asked in a soft tone with a smile.

Familiar
06-11-2010, 05:47 AM
"You look awake today."

"I'm feeling quite awake, thank you very much. Why would anyone bother with being tired? Waste of time, if you ask me. Besides," Malcom said, putting on a faux-megalomaniacal air, "I have long since evolved beyond such petty concerns as sleep. I have become a being that exists solely on caffeine, or y'know, alcohol; whatever's on the table. Speaking of which, I'd love that pick me up."

Turning around and facing away from the counter, Malcom slouched back, elbows on the counter, face up towards the roof. "So what's the occasion anyways?" 'not that we really need any...' " You and Keiyrn generally give a couple days notice at least."

A soft cough from behind him let Malcom know his drink was done. "Thank'ee kindly ma'm." He picked up the drink, looking carefully at the dark-blue colouring. Candice, Malcom reflected, was one of the great mysteries of the Daniels' household. In all of the times he had been here, he had never been served the same drink twice, well, not unless he asked for it at least. No small feat, given the track record Malcom was accumulating by this point. He took a drink from the glass, smiling. "You should be careful Kiara, I might end up having to steal her away from you..." Even Malcom wasn't sure whether he was kidding or not.

bleed_it_out33
06-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Kira yawned groggily, she looked around her large room to see her maids busy at cleaning her room. She groaned and staggered off her bed bringing the bedsheets with her and not bothering to pick them up. She hurridly got dressed in a simple pair of shorts and white tank top and ran down the stairs. She arrived in the kitchen right when breakfast was done. She didnt stay for breakfast she just grabbed a peice of toast and ran out the door without a glance at her parents. She yawned and stretched wide then fell back in the perfectly mowed grass.

She was always bored on days like these, she looked up at the house and sighed, got up and walked back towards it. She istead walked around the side of the house untill she reached the lawn chairs and sat down again, her boredness momentarily gone. She sighed and leaned back, almost falling asleep again.

Kira yelped as her phone viberated, she looked at the screen,it was Keiryn, she almost ignored the call but she was absolutly bored and wanted something to do. She flipped open the phone and pressed talk.
"ello what do you want"
She said quickly hoping he wasnt just bothering her with petty talk and nonsense.