PDA

View Full Version : Young Protecters IC; Its Back!

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Young Protectors- A Game by FlamingDestiny

chaostempest:

Keikyo walked over to Syco, her fans holstered as she knelt down beside him. She didn't want to ask any dumb questions. Her blood contained healing properties, much like Syco and his venomousness, she contained a extreme heal-ant in her blood and saliva, it ran throughout her body, which probably explained why she didn't get hurt much.

She knelt down, "Don't move," she said and realized how stupid the statement was. Syco was dying, how much could he move? Keikyo smirked at her statement and observed Syco's wounds. They where bad, the "venom" of the demon was coursing through his veins, there was nothing she could do, even if she used her blood, the venom had progressed too far, it would only slow it down just a bit, giving him extra time. She unsheathed her lovely fan and cut her arm, allowing the blood to trickle onto Syco's bite areas.

"It won't stop the venom from killing you, but it will slow it down," She told him looking up at Zarkos who just blurted out "FUCK" and put his head in his hands. She rushed up to him, "what's wrong?" she asked placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. For Zarkos's age, he was quite the hunk. Her eyes took in his tethered clothing from the fight and his appearance, even after fighting he was sexy to her.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:56 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Syco groaned as the blood entered his. "Thanks" he smiled weakly, Then was taken by shock as Zark Cursed. "Dude? Is it malfunc..mal..ma.. screwed?" he asked, his eyes unfocused.

((sorry for short reply))

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Wander:

"What the-!" Vern said as Keikyo out of nowhere took the box from him. 'Damn it, Keikyo! Alright, from now on, she's the only female who'd I'd actually be willing to hit....' "COME ON! MOVE IT!" When Vern turned to Gordon's attention, he nodded and jumped out of the van, ignoring his hand. He ran as fast as he could to the area. Though he knew he could use his powers, he thought it would be a better idea to rest it. After all, he was in RAGE just a while back and most likely used much of his energy.

Once he reached the area, the first thing he saw was a bunch of dead demons either rotting in their place or melting. He soon ignored them and moved on. Upon entering the room, he was shocked to see Syco in his condition. "FUCK" Zark cursed as he was working on the black box. "Zark?" Vern said being concerned. By this point, he was actually forgetting what he was supposed to tell him, and seeing how he was breaking up at the moment, he didn't feel like asking him right now.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:57 PM
chaostempest:

Keikyo stood up straight as she watched Vern and Gordon come in. She half expected Vern to say something to her about snatching the box, but she figured he knew better. Without a word, she walked off towards a corner in order to meditate before things got ugly again.

She closed her eyes and went into a state of mind of which she was aware of her surroundings but she was in a meditative state.

She began to think on the events so far leading up to this point. How she became a black rose, faced the Protectors, helped injure Rylan, followed Gordon, slapped Vern, and now she was here at this point, waiting on something to happen.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Didit:

zark sighed heavily, a tear in his eye. the he could hear soft thudding sound wasn't only the sounds of artillery shells pounding the area but also his heart. since the fight he lost a lot of blood. "its going to work... but..." he grunted in pain as he stood up and, noticing vern, he picked up the cell and the box "the cell energy coupling mechanism isn't working... he'll have to... I mean, someone will have to active it manually..." he stumbled over to syco before he gasped in pain and fell to the floor, a pool of red surrounding him as he sat next to him. he lugged the black box onto his lap and attached the cell to it before looking up to Vern "Vern.. come here..." he said in a wispy voice, with a oddly welcoming smile on his face.

Gordon continued to run down the corridors "I'M COMING!..." he yelled, out of breath.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:00 PM
chaostempest:

Keikyo sat down in a corner and waited, waited and waited for something to HAPPEN.

It seems that now a days things take too long to happen and things eventually die. She couldn't help but feel that it was taking too long for things to happen and thusly became quite annoyed.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:01 PM
FlamingDestiny:

((LOL))

Syco layed in the corner, feeling the numbness crawl over his body, his feet, hands, lower legs, he looked at Zark. "What......Are you going to....do?" he asked him, completely mis-hearing his call for verne. "Zark...How are you.." he stopped and coughed.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Wander:

[[@Chaos: I see what you did there... http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5001401/e5001401.png ]]

Looking at both Syco and Zark in their condition, Vern wanted to look away badly, but at the same time he wanted to. "Come on, boy... I know you want to watch them.... Their lives are slowly closing in.... I can sense it... And so can you." Vern shook his head as the voice started to tempt him. He knew very well that if he watched them die, his RAGE would once again be activated. Although he admits that he enjoyed the feeling, he also knows that the pain he received from going into that form and returning back to normal was bad enough. Imagine receiving that pain but twice as much as before; it was going to happen if he watched two people die at once.

"Vern.. come here..." Hearing Zark's voice, he finally turned his head to his direction. He obeyed at once and went to his side. Once looking at the black box which was now on top of his lap, he then remembered Zark mentioning about someone needing to activate the mechanism manually. "Y-You need me to do something?" Vern said, showing a twinge of fear slowly overcoming him. 'If... He's going to ask me to activate it... If I ever mess up... Will it cause everyone in this room to...' Vern decided to stop jumping to conclusions. He didn't like the way he was acting right now, not at all. He was making himself sound like a complete weakling...

"Very good... Very, very good... You're starting to become more like me..."

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Didit:

Zark smiled, "heh, vern, so full of questions... questions that will be solved by time alone.... this device needs to be activated near HIM. you will know who I mean when you see him." he reached out and held verns wrist "as you and i both know, I'm not gonna make it. heh, well its about time i got something i wanted..." he coughed and leaned back again "and I'v wanted this for so long... vern, remember our deal..." zark smiled and let go of verns wrist before turning to syco "syco... heh, it seems our curtain call has come..." zark then turned to Keikyo "Keikyo, find Gordon, tell him its a direct order from me to protect vern and any other protectors with his life... and don't tell him about me" with that, zark turned once again to vern "finaly, vern, i have something for you..." he reached into his coat and pulled out a blood stained envelope "letters, notes, story's... call them what you wish, just take good care of them..." he sat back and sighed heavily, still smiling slightly. "I'm just so... tired..." he closed his eyes and a wave of cold swept across him, engulfing him. he breathed out for what seemed to be the last time, and then fell silent.

(*dead*)

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
FlamingDestiny:

(( http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5002936/e5002936.gif (*Dead*) ))

Syco's eyes were blurrier than ever. He could see that Zarkos was dead, or close to it, but his natural instinct prevented him from saving him. As he closed his own eyes. He whispered. "Good Luck protectors, You'll need it" as he allowed his own venom to merge with that of the snake, speeding up the proccess. He went limp after a few seconds of agony. Two of the last protectors, Were Dead. *Insert evil lightning here*

((PM me when it's time to make the final sum-up post))

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Wander:

Vern was kneeling by Zark's side when it all happened. "Vern, remember our deal..." A flashback came into his mind... 'Make me the leader of the protectors...' "Finally, Vern, I have something for you..." Zark gave him the envelope, and Vern held it tightly in his hand. "Letters, notes, stories... Call them what you wish, just take good care of them..." Vern slowly nodded and he looked away. "I'm just so... tired..." Once he said this, for some reason, Vern turned his head to him, and watched. This time, he did not watch because he was tempted to. He was doing it completely out of his own will. He was able to hear and see his last breath... "Good Luck protectors... You'll need it" He then looked at Syco and saw the agony which overcame his face... Syco soon too breathed his last... And Vern saw it as well.

Vern was now just staring... He was filled deeply with sorrow... Dropping the letter, he placed his hands over his face, and looked as though he was starting to cry. "Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The scene around Vern was pitch black, and the being he encountered before was present before him once more. "Why do you cry? Are you sad because of what happened to those two? Or are you sad because you watched their deaths?" The being suddenly heard a sound come from Vern. He was expecting to hear Vern cry, but what he heard contradicted what he expected. Vern soon lifted his face toward the being with a huge grin on his face, allowing a low cackle to escape his mouth. "You were just the person I was looking for..."

"What's this?" Said the being in response. "You looking for me? That sounds odd... Wait.... Is that why you actually looked when death came and took them?"
Standing up, Vern looked straight at the being. "I want to make a bargain with you..."
"Hmm?"
"You see... I noticed something... When you took over a while ago... The whole event... Somehow felt... Short. Even though I was practically unconscious, I somehow can tell how long you were using my body. After some time, I was actually able to remember what happened. And apparently, on my point of view... You follow your instincts and waste your energy too much... Of course, it's understandable... Because you're practically an animal."
"What are you trying to say?"
"If you don't mind... when I go into RAGE, keep me awake... So that I can turn completely into you."

"...Hmm?"
"I think... It would be a better idea if we worked together rather than trying to fight over who keeps the body. I obviously know... You're physically advanced. But since you're an animal... You have problems thinking. And since I'm not physically strong... But when it comes to my mind, I know how to make the right choices... If we became one... You can stay awake longer if I help you in activating your powers completely and deciding how not to waste it... And I know very well... You want to be the strongest, and of course, so do I. If we work together, it's possible for us to take him down... And we... Can perhaps be known as the strongest being of all..." He was now stretching his hand forward, awaiting the being's response.
"You... Hahahaha..... You were always the one good at making very appealing deals...." He grabbed Vern's hand and shook it.

In the real world, Vern was once again shifting. And unlike his last shift, the protector energy that escaped the two former protectors came toward him and made him shift into a more darker form. Vern's eyes became completely red, his whole torso became covered in feathers, his arms no longer only had feather sticking out of them, but it's skin shifted into something similar to the skin of a bird's claws, and so did his legs and feet. His face started to shift as well, now resembling deeply the face of a crow. And at last, his wings shot out of his back, stretching as far as it could... Vern was no longer human like. He was now in the appearance (http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs46/i/2009/247/d/e/Crow_of_Chaos_by_Dante123ICanBeAnyone.jpg) of the Being....

'Come to think about it... I never asked for your name....'
"Hm hm hm... If you really want to know..."

"I... Am the Crow of Chaos...."

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:12 PM
FlamingDestiny:

((creepy! for two reasons, One, the obivous, and two, I just finished making a video about a song which would suit Vern perfectly in this situation!
I'll send the youtube link when it's done!))

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:13 PM
chaostempest:

Keikyo watched everything that happened. She watched as Zark died first but not before giving her a order to find Gordon and tell him to protect Vern and the other protectors. He fell limp and a tear escaped Keikyo's eyes, she then turned to Syco who had spoken his final words.

"Good Luck Protectors, You'll Need It," he said releasing his left breath leaving Verna and Keikyo in the room alone. She smirked as Vern transformed into his raven form.

Keikyo followed suite and began to transform into her Psychic Crane (http://images.elfwood.com/art/p/o/potsey/harpie_rpz.jpg) form. A bright pink aura filled the room and then subsided. What now stood in Keikyo's place was fascinatingly beautiful and deadly and scary. Her fans had fused with her body and several crystals dotted her body, causing her to look bejeweled.

"Well no use in me just standing here, Vern or whatever your name is now I am going to go look for Gordon, I shall return shortly," Keikyo said in a distorted voice as she rushed off in the direction Gordon had went. It wasn't long before she found him.

She relayed the message Zark told her to deliver and stood there in front of Gordon waiting on his reply.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:16 PM
FlamingDestiny:

(( I have permission from Mary Sue to do this.))

Ben Had been caught up fighting a demon. It had the body of an ape, but the limbs of reptillian creature. It also had the head of a boar. Ben faught the creature bravely, And snapped off part off it's tusk. The demon roared in fury. It lowered its head, and opened its mouth, flames erupted from its jaws and shot towards Ben. They narrowly missed him. "DAMN IT!" he yelled at the creature, and felt his powers strengthen. He felt the Jaguar within him roar and burst free, and He charged at the demon lighrning fast, And slashed at it with his claws. "HA!" he yelled triumphantly as he caused one of it's eyes to explode. It shrieked in pain as Ben was soaked ina orange goo. "ugh" he sighed, But was cut short when the demon threw him to the floor. It yelled and burrowed a tusk into the Protectors shoulder, making Ben yell out in pain. "GET OFF!!" he yelled, but to no avail, as the demon simply laughed, and it shot flames from it's mouth, which engulfed Ben.The demon Quickly jumped off him, and turned to walk away. Ben was left screaming, and yelling, ignited by the flames. He felt everything burn, turn red, then Black.

As The flames stopped, all that was left of Ben, was a small pile of ashes, and a cloud of orange guardian energy. The energy did not want to fade into nothingness, and so zapped towards the earest Target. It zipped though trees, and stopped as it neared it's target. Aina. It sped up, moving faster and faster, before it eventually collided with Aina, And infused with her own energy, strengthening her. The roar of the Jaguar echoed in her ears as it did so, before it died down, and remained quiet, The last anyone would ever hear of poor, unfortunate Ben.

((the reason i did this is because Mary Sue wanted me to kill ben off, But i needed Bens child for YP2, I will explain when the rp is done))

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Didit:

gordon just stared at Keikyo, these orders were strange. "protect vern?" he sighed "well, if the old man wants me to, then ok..." he looked around "so, where is vern? and where's zark?" he asked, he almost had guessed what had happened, but wanted to know if it was true.

rylan moaned slightly, "caira, hold on!" rylan manage to say as he dive bombed down and though a window into the large old building. he landed and the collapsed, panting heavily. "come on... lets go..."

(short post, but only to get it going again!)

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:18 PM
chaostempest:

Keikyo remembered what Zarkos told her, "don't tell Gordon about me," she replayed his voice over and over as she stood in front of Gordon.

"He's, He's......" She didn't know what to tell him, "he's resting, no need to bother him, we have to take care of everything, we have to protect Vern and we have to make sure everything goes as planed," She replied trying not to show any sorrow in her voice for Zark and Syco's fates.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:19 PM
FlamingDestiny:

((i also have permission for this))

Caira groaned as they hit the floor. "Ow." she muttered, but stood up, supporting Rylan. "Are you gona be OK?" she asked him, stablizing him with her arms.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Wander:

Well no use in me just standing here, Vern or whatever your name is now I am going to go look for Gordon, I shall return shortly," This was the first thing he heard once in his new form, and he simply glanced at her once. After that, he started to examine himself and tried to understand this new power he had achieved. He started to remember all the things he had done and gone through when he was still in his weaker forms. He thought that now he was in this form, his abilities would have been improved and even acquire new ones. An idea then came into his head. Looking up at the ceiling, the first thing that he took notice of was the lights above him. Bringing up a fully opened hand to an angle wherein his hand would be pointing directly to the lights, he quickly closed it and caused the light to turn off. Giving off a low cackle, all the lights within the room shut off.

In the room where Gordon and Keikyo were in, the lights there were switched off as well, causing the room to become pitch black. No one would be able to see in that room, no one except Vern. He then went behind Gordon and was slightly towering over him as his wings carried him above the ground. Once Gordon would turn around, the first thing he would see was two bright red eyes, slowly opening up, lighting up a face which looked like a crow's. The light above them would then turn back on, revealing Vern in his chaos form. Vern cackled as he looked into Gordon's face. "Odd that he told you to protect me... It seems as though you're too afraid to even look at me. Hahahah...." Vern said as his voice sounded as if he was in unison with another one. He then lifted up one of his hands and showed the black box in his hand. "We need this in order to make the plan work, right?"

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Didit:

gordon was at first horror-stricken, then shocked and then awestruck by verns new apperance "WHOA, dude! you scared the crap outa me! oh, the box! yeah, its some sorta battery or something...." he put his hand into his pocket and pulled out a set of night-vision goggles. "you best knock out the lights again, something telling me we wont want them on when you activate that thing..." he put the goggles on and they slowly started to glow red.

rylan muttered a few swears and sighed "yeah, im fine... lets find that bastard that was once my brother, and then find syco..."

(cant be assed to color the text anymore..)

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:21 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Caira nodded in agreement. "Ok" She smiled, sending some soothing vibes into his mind.

((just guide caira to them))

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:22 PM
chaostempest:

Keikyo crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at Vern's actions. She simply leaned against something and waited.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:23 PM
FlamingDestiny:

EDIT!:

Above the ground, around a meter above it, The air began to turn a horrid dark purple. It spread like an ink blot, travelling in strange, veiny patterns, quickly, and.. stopped, it stopped in a jagged, vertical line, Then, in a loud explosion, The line widened, and a horrid hissing sound, like a thousand tormented souls could be heard. The crack was dark purple, red, and black, Swirled together like coloured liquid metals. Then, a figure emerged from the crack, and the second his feet touched the earths floor, the grass died. He was a well dressed man, but he had no expression, and his eyes had the same swirling effect as the crack. with a gesture, the crack started to seal together, untill it was just an ink blot again, then nothing. The zombie-like man's head started to puls and contort, then the skin peeled away from the body on his head, as a long tentacle erupted from t's head, followed by another, then another, until six had emerged, they were immensely huge, no-way it could all have been stored in this man, he must have been some kind of travel mechanism. Soon, the ans skin was on the floor in a mangled heap, as the creature had crawled from it, And it's form was immensely ugly. A demon, obviously, with mouldy green skin, covered with pussy coils and spots, several of them burst as it moved. The ground at the foot of the beast died. The tentacles were on it's head, like six thick strands of hair. The face was like a marble statue, and it's body was lean and strong, It had Spikes everywhere, erupting from gashes in the skin where they had burst free, and blood flowed freely from them. four muscled arms, and a strange legs, like smoke, nothing could be seen as it hovered around. The Demon King, Had awoken.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:23 PM
chaostempest:

Keikyo's attention quickly snapped in the direction the Demon King had emerged.

"He's here, this is it you guys, this is the battle we've been waiting on, let's get this over with," she said her body glistening as the crystals shined slightly.

Keikyo stood up straight and waited for the others.

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:24 PM
Didit:

(*cough*vern, kio and gordon are underground, the demons topside...*cough)

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:24 PM
Wander:

[[ECK I hate getting sick and going to school DX I'm feeling better now though, so yay! I can post now!]]

Vern was about to bring the room into darkness, until he started to feel the presence of the other two protectors near by. 'They're near by somewhere-' Vern's thoughts were cut off once a even larger presence came to him. It had an immense amount of energy around it and it's aura was so intense for him that he had to set his feet on the ground. 'So this.... is the Demon King?' He faced his head at the direction where the King was located, and although he could not see him being underground, his energy was strong enough for him to know where he was above them.

"So this is it.... The battle we protectors have to go through, the battle long awaited for." Vern took steps forward away from the two; his red eyes were glowing brightly. He still had the box in hand and looked at it, staring at it deeply knowing that this was going to be the thing that would stop him. "As you all know, the King will always come back no matter how many times he gets killed. And during those times he starts sending his men and himself to this world, there must always be protectors... And just like what Zarkos once said before, as long as there are protectors, the Black Roses must live on..." Vern held unto the box tightly as he remembered his death, causing his power to surge faster through his veins.

'Zarkos did not want Keikyo to tell Gordon about what happened to him... I believe I now know why...' Now turning to the two behind him, he look deeply at them with his piercing eyes. "....Although we may never see the past leader of the Roses... The Black Roses will still live on as long as there are protectors.... And I will assure that it happens." Pointing to the two he concluded his statement. "You two will be my witness... I will not be defeated.... THE DEMON KING IS MINE." There was once again a pause, and slowly he placed his arm down. Finally, he brought the room into darkness and readied himself for the battle that was coming...

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 02:25 PM
chaostempest:

((cough POST SOMETHING ADVANCING cough))

Mysteria
10-16-2009, 08:24 PM
FlamingDestiny:

The demonic creature turned to the side, and began to float smoothly, yet eerily, then exploded into flames, and when they cleared, nothing wa there.

The demon appeared inside the lab. No-one was there, so it just wandered aimlessly, leaving cracked tiles and floorboards as it moved, and made the whole room cold. it made a horrid sucking sound as it moved, which could suck the happiness and life right from a weak-willed mortal

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Wander:

Once the demon King had changed it's placement and appeared in the lab, it immediately made Vern bring his head to it's direction, looking as though his whole energy was a magnet. He then let out a loud screech as a response to the Kings close distance to himself; it was loud enough to deafen a person for a few seconds. He then lifted himself off the ground and flew toward the King with the box in hand, ready to take him down.

The King was there within the lab, looking as though he was staring blankly at the wall. Vern had just arrived at the room and stood somewhere behind the King. Of course, it was obvious the King would know of his presence, especially since the King suddenly gave off a chuckle once Vern set foot on the grounds of the lab. A dark distorted low voice then echoed throughout the room. "So... The Protectors are finally ready to face me.... I find it odd though that you are only one..."

"Of course, I wanted to be the one to do the first hit on you before anyone else. Not to forget mentioning, I have a lot of power at my disposal. I can do a lot on you before anyone else can come in and help..." The King merely laughed at his remark. "Is that so? Well.... Let us test our strength on each other then...." Finally turning around to look at Vern straight in the eye, he completed his statement. "Let us see which one of us will proven to be the more powerful being!"

The two of them started to have a surge in power. They were already charging up their energies in order to make their first powerful blows on one another. When it was enough, the two of them charged at one another, shooting their obtained energy at one another, as well as throwing melee attacks once they got close enough. Of course, everything Vern had said about himself was merely his pride getting into his head. Now, he was hoping the others would come in and join the battle in order to make his plan work...

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 04:12 PM
chaostempest:

Keikyo gasped as Vern rushed off in the direction of the extremely high power level, but she could not sit idly by and wait for Vern to be destroyed so she quickly dashed off behind him.

Vern was quick, very quick and had reached the room before she did, but once there she skidded to a halt nearly colliding with a free thrown energy blast. With a quickness she hadn't used in a while, she dashed to the side barely missed by the energy blast as it collided with the wall behind her.

She stood up slowly and got ready, her gems shimmering as if gathering energy for something. She dashed into the battle throwing punches at the Demon King but he only blocked them and threw her backwards causing her to collide with the wall. The pain surged through her back but she quickly stood up ignoring the pain and focusing on the fight ahead.

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Didit:

"wha?" Gordon said as he watched vern run off, then Keikyo chase him, he nodded and chased after him too. he burst into the room, assault rifle in hand, just in time to see Keikyo slam into a wall. he looked up and saw the demon king. "son-of-a..." he took aim with the assault rifle and started firing.

rylan had been following a strange path of broken tiles, almost certain that it would lead him to his brother, or worse, the traitor vern. he started sprinting, but soon started to fly down the corridors, until the sounds of combat could be heard.