PDA

View Full Version : Little Italy...Mafia 2.0

Pages : [1] 2

Froggy
06-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Valle d'Aosta, Italy, is known for being one of the least populated areas of Italy. With a relatively equal number of men and women, it has such a strong, community-vibe to it that hardly any crime would ever occur...it was once known as one of the safer places to live in Italy, that was until the Mafia began to organize themselves.

This modern-day Italian mobster has already begun recruiting members for the takeover, striking fear into the hearts of citizens. If they do not figure out who the mafia are within a short period of time, their worlds will end as they know it. Many will die, some will be saved, but the truth...

Will be discovered.

OOC Here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44218)

Chat Noir
06-09-2013, 03:09 PM
"Mama mia! My meatuh-ballsuh havuh beenuh stolen byuh the mafia!" Zen exclaimed in a ridiculously fake and overbearing Italian accent.

Craze
06-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Craze, who was sitting nearby, overheard Zen screaming about his lost meatballs in the worst Italian accent he had ever heard. Nevertheless, Craze still stood up from his seat and ran towards Zen. "Craze Barker, FPS. Can you describe the meatballs and the suspect?"

Arcus
06-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Arcus was simply sitting quietly in the corner, seeing no reason to join in quite yet. But thought something interesting might still happen, so stayed.

Merry
06-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Merry had just finished making the absolutely biggest tray of lasagne she had ever attempted. It would easily feed at least twenty people. She loved cooking and had painstakingly layered each section by hand, to get it just right. Peeking in the oven one last time, she smiled knowing that it wouldn't be too long before it would be ready.

Chewing the edge of her lip, her hands on her hip, she surveyed the mountain of dishes that were piled high in the sink. "who can I get to do these?" she muttered, knowing damn well that she wasn't going to wash them. Hearing voices, she turned and headed out the swinging doors from the kitchen into the main room. Contemplating how to get those voices to wash dishes, whoever they were.

"Hey!" she exclaimed "what's going on out here" she smiled.

Wister
06-09-2013, 08:36 PM
PPBG had her head rested on her left hand as she drew with her right. It wasn't anything interesting, at least by her standards. She listened to the conversations around, mentally rolling her eyes at someone's attempt at an Italian accent. The girl was dismayed even more when some other person decided to take the other seriously, or at least act like it.

Hearing the doors swing open, PPBG looked up. "Not much," she replied.

Alanoth
06-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Alanoth glanced up briefly from his newspaper and sarcastically replied in earnest to the FPS officer.

"The duck that just left waddled away with meatball stains all over its bill, you should check that out."

He glanced over at the swinging doors, and set his newspaper down at the smell of lasagna. "Hey, I'll pay labor or money for a taste of that delicious smelling lasagna you got back there." For Alanoth, food was gold.

Chat Noir
06-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Zen was shocked that somebody was willing to investigate. He was also pleased. And worried. Nobody looked into the mafia and lived long enough to tell their secrets.

"Are you sure sir?" Not waiting for an answer he continued. "Anyways, the meatballs, they look like balls of meat. So they're meaty balls. And, and, I don't know who stole 'em. They were big (or were they small?) and they were male (could've been a girl too!) plus they had brown hair (or a blonde... no, not a blonde, maybe a redhead?) and they were white (or was it black... asian?)!"

Zen turned his gaze to Merry, who had recently stepped out of the kitchen, and ran up to her. "Merry, Merry! Help! Somebody stole my meatballs!" he complained, grabbing onto her hands and giving her a puppy dog look.

Oh crap, did he forget to speak with an accent?

V
06-10-2013, 01:57 AM
V wobbled down the roads of Valle d'Aosta, wearing a shirt with a cactus on it and chewing some gum.

DoughGuy
06-10-2013, 02:16 AM
*bakes everyone some cannoli's for dessert*
Sup?

Ragnarok
06-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Runs inside in a suit of armor and sword in hand. Looks around confused. "I'm guessing this...isn't the Knight Convention..."

Craze
06-10-2013, 04:52 AM
"Very well." Craze pretended he was taking notes, but in reality he was actually just drawing stick figures. "We from the FPS, Food Protection Services, would like to... investigate your kitchen. More importantly, the food." Craze said, already licking his lips at the thought.

Ragnarok
06-10-2013, 05:14 AM
At the sound of food Knight's mouth water. "Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!" he sits at a table and waits for the meal to be served.

Arcus
06-10-2013, 02:24 PM
At the mention of food, Arcus gets out of his corner and moves to a table. "I think food sounds good too, though maybe you should feed that knight over there first." Points to the guy yelling food, "because he must be starving."

m139
06-10-2013, 04:29 PM
m139 walks into the area with a camera and sees all the sights to see. "Oh, this place is so cute!" she exclaims, and immediately starts taking pictures. After all, what else would a tourist do? She had been taking pictures all day and was looking for a place to eat when she was drawn to this area by the smell of lasagne. However, taking pictures is quite more fun then eating and besides, it looked like it'd be a while before she got served, judging on the amount of people here already.

Natora
06-10-2013, 06:58 PM
"Well, Miss Merry, I will say that so far nothing is going on expect Alanoth and I both willing to do whatever it takes to get some of that lasagna while the others just want to sit back and eat it," she said shooting a teasing look around the room. "And z.e.n., I think the knight must have done it. Come on. He looks like a suspicious meatball stealer, doesn't he?" I ask, just to see what kind of fun this could stir up.

Craze
06-10-2013, 07:02 PM
"Yes, very good, you guys just... keep on discussing who might have done it..." Craze said as he slowly walked towards the kitchen. "I'll be in the kitchen, eat- er... inspecting food. Not eating. Expecting. I mean inspectrum. Inspecting! Heheh." he nervously ran into the kitchen.

Toon Yoshi
06-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Toon was tired. He hadn't did much today, but all of the running around finding something to do was enough. He walked into a diner in the middle of the most awkward of scenes. "Eh... hello?" he asked. He was wet, from an incident earlier, wearing drenched clothes. He just wanted shelter for 5 minutes, then to set off and find something to do, but he had a feeling he wouldn't be 5 minutes.

Bee Bear
06-10-2013, 10:27 PM
A figure with a rather startlingly bushy, messy, fuzzy - and many other words ending in y - head of hair stumbled into the room. It was Bee, fresh out of bed and feeling in need of coffee. "Where's the pot?" she asked, puffy eyes looking dangerous. Her caffiene levels weren't level yet so she wasn't feeling very cheerful or observant.

"Also ... what's with all the racket? Did someone die?"

England
06-10-2013, 11:01 PM
"Umm... Hello." England arrived pushing a tea cart, looking more than a little bit embarrassed for no reason other than having gotten lost on the way here. "Would anyone like to have tea with me?"

Arcus
06-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Arcus get up and walks over to England, "yes. I would love to have some tea, if you don't mind."

England
06-11-2013, 02:05 AM
"Yay! Tea party!" England pours tea for Arcus then for herself.

Arcus
06-11-2013, 02:12 AM
"Why thank you, if you don't mind me asking. What kind of tea is this?" Then Arcus starts sipping the tea, while waiting for the answer.

England
06-11-2013, 02:17 AM
"English Breakfast Tea. Unfortunately, I don't have anything else at the moment."

// Seriously, I really do only have that tea in my house at the moment for reals. //

m139
06-11-2013, 02:23 AM
'After taking a picture of England and Arcus sipping tea, m139 said, "I have some Jasmine tea, if you want that. I'm not a tea drinker myself. Or a coffee drinker either. She then places a box of Jasmine tea on the table, takes a step back, and takes another picture.

(cause that's the only tea I have at home)

Merry
06-11-2013, 02:30 AM
Merry laughed at the thought of someone trying to steal the lasagna. "You are all so funny" she smirked at the group. "I've made enough for all of you to enjoy, so there is no need to try and steal it." Moving a back to the kitchen she proceeded to pull the enormous tray of cheesy baked goodness from the oven and set it upon a table at the edge of the room. She worked quickly to slice generous portions in the tray. Confident that there would be plenty for anyone and everyone that wanted some.

Heading back to the kitchen, she brought out a cart full of dishes, utensils and napkins and moved it along side the table.

"Dig in everyone. I hope you all enjoy it" Grabbing a plate for herself, she piled it high with food, and moved to sit down to eat.

Arcus
06-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Arcus listened to England and nodded, "that is quite alright. I enjoy all kinds of tea and this is good, so you have my thanks for letting me have some." Then looked over at the Jasmine tea, to see how much was left. Ready to eat the lasagna, so put a fork next to the slice.

m139
06-11-2013, 02:55 AM
After taking a picture of the lasagne, m139 placed some on a plate. Then, she took another picture of it. After all, real Italian lasagne deserved some room on one of her many 8G chips she was using to record memorable things on this trip. It WAS real Italian lasagne. After finding a bottle of water and pouring it into a cup (it had to look nice, after all), she took more pictures, then, and only then, did she start eating. And it tasted better than she thought Italian food would.

England
06-11-2013, 03:10 AM
"It's not a tea party if I'm the only one drinking it!" England looked disappointed at the lasagna as it probably wasn't made with sheep-milk cheese as she could not eat cow-milk dairy and thinks that soy cheese is just wrong.

Arcus
06-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Arcus chuckled, "well I'm drinking tea am I not?" First taking a bite from the lasagna, finding it quite delicious. Before holding out the cup, "may I please have some more tea?"

Froggy
06-11-2013, 04:32 AM
While the citizens of Valle D'Aosta were feasting by the graces of Merry Gentry, who secretly wanted them to do all of her dishes after they finished eating so that she wouldn't have to, there was a commotion beginning to stir on the other side of town. Citizens began to run past the restaurant, causing the few diners to turn their head in curiosity. Next, they heard a scream.

Then sounds of gunfire, and more screams.

After everything had quieted down, the citizens emerged from the restaurant, much to Merry's chagrin, for she would now be stuck with the dishes herself. They wandered down the streets of the Valle, coming upon a body at the end of the narrow roads. The town mayor had been shot dead, no clues, nothing left behind. She was dressed in her aforetypical pink attire, a panda proudly displayed on her front shirt. Miss Pink, formerly known as Princess Panda, Juni_Bear, Juniper_Frog, etc., had been shot dead. Her ghost stood in the corner watching over the citizens.

DoughGuy
06-11-2013, 05:46 AM
Oh no, why do I always find the bodies first!

Ragnarok
06-11-2013, 06:17 AM
Looks at Doughy. "I haven't a clue...We must report this to the authorities."

Rhomeo
06-11-2013, 09:05 AM
For some reason, I had a massive sense of deja vu. It was though this sort of thing had happened before, but not literally. Perhaps it was in another life? Either way, not like it mattered now, with a corpse lying a few feet away. For some weird reason, most people seemed pretty calm about the fact. I, for one, felt like running away in a panic.

"Uh, which authorities do we report it to, exactly? This isn't the biggest place, let alone full of services, the nearest police force won't bother visiting for at least a week, even if it was a murder. If you ask me, this seems like the work of the mafia," I sighed, shrugging my glasses off and rubbing them on my shirt.

Knight and Dough seemed like the only two who were listening, but that wasn't too important. Sighing again, I put my glasses back on.

"So, what do we do now? A corpse, no witnesses, no suspects, seems awfully suspicious, like they're daring us to work it out amongst ourselves."

Arcus
06-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Arcus blinks, "well there is always her ghost. Couldn't we always just as Pandas' ghost, who did it?" It seemed logical to the ninja, but that was only a option. No one knew if her ghost even wanted to talk to them.

England
06-11-2013, 01:44 PM
"What ghost?" England looked about for said ghost that Arcus claimed to see, it was only then that she looked down to see the body and dropped her teapot. It shattered upon impact with the ground, splashing tea all over England's pant legs and shoes. "I knew her since..." England wasn't able to continue and looked away, no longer able to look at the corpse.

// I'm 100% certain that we're not supposed to be able to see any ghosts. //

Jeremor
06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
So there I was, sitting in my office and enjoying a cigarette with my bottle of cheap liquor. Marveling at just how grey everything was, the malaise of a rotting stinking society outside my window. I tapped out some ashes into the tray, and then heard the hollering. A dame had just been gunned down in the streets, the mayor toots most likely. One more nail in the coffin for this dying town. I took a gulp and went down to see what was going on, and take care of some important business.

"Poor luck." I said with as much feeling I could muster to the crowd. Then I got onto the real matter at hand. "I'll be right back, I need to use the lavatory."

m139
06-11-2013, 02:55 PM
m139 ran towards the sound of the gunshots. She saw the dead body, gasped, and, for once, didn't start taking pictures. "It seems..." she began, "that the mafia wish to become the new authority." She gulped with fear. Now that she thought about it, she probably should have stayed home and saved that vacation money for something less dangerous than Italy.

Ragnarok
06-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Knight sat down on a nearby chair. "So...what do we do then? The killer obviously is here...one of...us..." He gulps.

Arcus
06-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Arcus blinks again, "but we were all in the café. Either having tea or eating Merrys' lasagna, so we can all cover each other. Can you think of anyone who wasn't with us?"

Natora
06-11-2013, 04:22 PM
I run up behind food and look over his shoulder. I gasp and look away simply by looking down and resting my forehead on his shoulder. "Who would do this to Miss Pink. She was so good to us all, always getting us together to play wonderful games," I muse and look around. Who knew who it would be, though Knight was right! It would have been one of us.

m139
06-11-2013, 04:54 PM
"That guy wasn't at the restaurant," m139 said, pointing to food. "and neither was the guy who just left to use the facilities. Just the same, whoever is responsible could even have been someone gathered at the restaurant. After all, if it is the work of the mafia, only one person of the group has to do the dirty work."

Toon Yoshi
06-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Toon shrugged. He had been quiet for most of this time. But when he saw the body, he slipped past everyone else and started taking mental notes. He kneeled next to it and with a careful touch, he turned it over, wondering if he'd see a bullet wound, slash, etc.

Merry
06-12-2013, 12:51 AM
"oh, that's a shame!" Merry said softly, looking at the scene. "She was a great mayor, ya know?!" she said to anyone within earshot. "I had offered to teach her how to cook, just a few days ago. When I told her I was making lasagna today, she said she couldn't wait to try it." she trailed off softly wondering who could have done such a terrible thing.

"EW! Toon! I don't think you should touch the body like that!" she called out, crinkling her nose in distaste. "that's just gross!"

Toon Yoshi
06-12-2013, 01:05 AM
"Merry, if we figure out how Miss Pink was murdered, we might be able to tell who did it instead of resorting to hasty accusations." he said as he examined the corpse, breathing through his nose to not gag himself. "I know what I'm doing."

DoughGuy
06-12-2013, 01:13 AM
*gorges self on cookies in mourning*

Rhomeo
06-12-2013, 02:01 AM
"Okay, really, however she died isn't going to help us. It's not like any of you keep track of what sort of weapons everyone has concealed, right? On the note of my absence, I was working on a report, I'm far too busy to go around killing people."

m139
06-12-2013, 02:02 AM
m139 watched as everyone talked about the act. She decided it was time to act. Not to take pictures, but to take action. "I'm sorry, but I think for now my accusation rests on knight. It is not that he is overly suspicious, but I just don't want us to loose the original percentage of townspeople over mafia. So, I'd rather guess than just wait. I realize that this will make people want to vote for me, but, I vouch that the only reason I am doing this is for my own safety and the safety of those who are not mafia." She turned to the man wearing armor. "If you truly are innocent, I am sorry, knight"

Vote: Knight

England
06-12-2013, 02:09 AM
England finally regained her composer. Although she would like to see the guilty parties involve prosecuted as much as anyone, perhaps more so due to having been the person who referred Miss Pink to this site, the idea of lynching someone without even probably cause for an arrest just didn't feel right. "So we are to point our fingers and accuse each other of guilt without any evidence like a bunch of barbarians? An apology will hardly suffice should you be wrong about Knight as it won't magically store him back to life."

m139
06-12-2013, 02:17 AM
m139 straitened up. Alea iacta est- the die had been cast. She had made her decision and now it was time to stand up to it. There was no backing out now. She had been the first accuser, and it was time to accept the results, whatever her friends (and secret mafia enemies) had in store for her. She turned to England. "Have any other ideas? If you do, I'm willing to change my mind."

Rhomeo
06-12-2013, 02:24 AM
As seemed to be the trend, I let out another sigh and pulled my glasses off again, pinching my nose slightly.

"My suggestion would be," I started. "Not to break cover so fast, for one, you're just going to draw suspicion to yourself like this. Even if you're innocent and you know it, how do you think we could believe that in a situation like this?"

m139
06-12-2013, 02:41 AM
m139 responded, somewhat calmer now that she had finally done what she felt she must do. "If not me, someone else would have to do it. I'm only doing it so that the first day will not be wasted. Right now, those of us who are normal citizens have the greatest chance of surviving, since right now we have the highest percentage of people. Come tomorrow morning, our advantage may be lowered some. I am first, only because I do not want to waste the day. Since I am new here, coming here only as a tourist," - here she pointed to her camera- "I can not say something concerning my innocence that all of you would believe. But, I will say that the people who do know me, back where I came from, would trust my word if I said so. I do not lie, and I am a regular townsperson. If you still doubt me and I die today, I do not hold it against you; there will be no real need to apologize to my dead body. For you would have done as I have done: you would have tried to keep yourselves alive another day."

Rhomeo
06-12-2013, 03:05 AM
A tourist, huh? Well, I'd admit that I hadn't seen them around, but that didn't say much. The only person I knew too well was Zen, he was a distant acquaintance even then.

"Well, it's your choice, now that someone's made a vote I'll expect the perpetrator to break cover and throw a vote on someone as well... followed by people who want to make it seem like it isn't a waste. You've started something, hope you're ready for that."

m139
06-12-2013, 03:25 AM
m139 nodded solemnly. It had been her choice, and now she would have to see the results. "Alea iacta est;" she muttered, "I have crossed my Rubicon." Now it just remained to see what fate she had rolled for herself.

V
06-12-2013, 05:53 AM
V continued to wobble around town, eventually coming to the murder site, poor Miss Pink. Someone commented about acting like barbarians, V thought this was a pretty sweet idea. "Aye," he replied out to the void, the comment he replied to being long past, he spoke to no one in particular.

Toon Yoshi
06-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Toon turned to the rest of the group. "Maybe it wasn't a good idea to vote so hastily M139, but if you were to think about this logically, then the guilty party would probably not have been Knight, because Miss Pink was murdered to a gunshot, based on the ruckus we heard earlier, and during the gunshot, no matter where he was earlier, he was at the diner during the gunshot. Besides," he said, accidentally making this into an uber-long speech, "Many of us came in later than knight, including England and myself, making it more likely for one of us to have done it even though we were both also in the diner. So that leaves it down to whoever was outside the diner, because no one could've shot the mayor from the diner, because I was in front of the only window, the only way the bullet could have traveled, the entire time. So I believe it is best that you remove Knight's vote, but it is entirely your choice and I am sorry for making this take so long to explain,"

- - - Updated - - -

Toon turned to the rest of the group. "Maybe it wasn't a good idea to vote so hastily M139, but if you were to think about this logically, then the guilty party would probably not have been Knight, because Miss Pink was murdered to a gunshot, based on the ruckus we heard earlier, and during the gunshot, no matter where he was earlier, he was at the diner during the gunshot. Besides," he said, accidentally making this into an uber-long speech, "Many of us came in later than knight, including England and myself, making it more likely for one of us to have done it even though we were both also in the diner. So that leaves it down to whoever was outside the diner, because no one could've shot the mayor from the diner, because I was in front of the only window, the only way the bullet could have traveled, the entire time. So I believe it is best that you remove Knight's vote, but it is entirely your choice and I am sorry for making this take so long to explain,"

Craze
06-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Craze finally joined in with the group, licking his fingers and letting out a small burp when he joined them. "Merry, you are a wonderful cook." Craze said with a satisfied smile. He then noticed the dead body of Miss Pink. Not quite sure how to express his feelings, he stared at the ground.

Chat Noir
06-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Zen came up behind everyone, his arms crossed in front of his chest and a glare on his face.

"Hmph, she had it coming," he mumbled to himself. "She wasn't even a good mayor, evidently, since she just let someone walk off with my meatballs. But still, everyone cares more about her than my meatballs. Guh. So insensitive. Some people, I swear."

With a grunt he moved next to a building and leaned against it, turning his neck to the side so he wasn't looking at anybody.

Wister
06-12-2013, 07:40 PM
PPBG walked cautiously to the scene. Her first reaction was not to walk straight into gunfire. If the gunman was still around, she wouldn't be the first one to meet a bullet. Her eyes fell onto the body of Miss Pink, and she soaked up information, analyzing the wound(s). She took a breath consciously and exhaled it. PPBG was moved to say something respectful, yet couldn't muster the words.

She looked to the group around her and cursed herself as she had missed some discussion. So much help that caution was. PPBG listened to Zen mumble something to himself, trying to make out words. Not being able to, she directed her attention back to the group.

Natora
06-12-2013, 08:09 PM
"I have heard it said that the perp always returns to the scene of the crime. So I can easily conclude that one of us here has done this deed. I agree that we should consider that most of us were in the diner at the time of the murder but then there is another option...." I said before pausing, looking apologetically around. "There's always the option that she took her own life because she was tired of people complaining about stolen meat balls."

Rhomeo
06-12-2013, 08:22 PM
"You're all making the wrong points," I sighed. "If she'd committed suicide, there'd be a gun lying around, so that's out. This is a homicide, plain and simple, but whoever it was knew what they were doing to the extent that they could cover their tracks. Now, with this distinct lack of evidence, all we have left are our gut feelings and to throw assumptions around."

With one quick look around at the others, I gave a definitive nod and scratched the side of my face.

"The day will be over soon, considering our singular vote... I think it'd be best to think about who you should vote for, honestly, otherwise that's simply the end for Knight right here."

Merry
06-12-2013, 09:32 PM
"thanks Craze... hope you left some for the rest of us" Merry replied absently, chewing her lip slightly. She tended to do that when she was deep in thought. "Hey there V, nice of you to join us. Took you awhile to get here? hhhmm" she peering at him intently.

Then turning her gaze to z.e.n. "gotta say that's a pretty horrid thing to say there z.e.n. .. the body's not even cold" she said with a scowl. "frankly, it could have been anyone that ended the girls life. I'm sure anyone one of us could have coordinated it" she said sadly. "I'm not positive it wasn't you... z.e.n., specially after what you just said!" looking at him again. "I'd say you have the most motive, and so if we're laying the blame, I say it's with you!" she exclaimed, pointing directly at him.

Chat Noir
06-12-2013, 09:45 PM
"How do you know I had the most motive," he asked with a pout. "Just because my motive's the only one you know of doesn't mean it's the most reasonable. Besides, I wouldn't kill her over my meatballs, I'd kill someone from the mafia. Nobody else would be dastardly enough to take my poor baby meatballs away from me. Unless you're insinuating that the mayor was behind the mafia the whole time? You know, in an ironic way, that sort of makes sense... Huh. Uncanny. Oh well, I didn't kill her. Guns are too mainstream. I would've used something cool, like a paperclip."

Rhomeo
06-12-2013, 09:52 PM
"Death by paperclip does sound pretty cool..."

I shook my head.

"No, I'm not letting you rub off on me. Do you guys understand the seriousness of this, at all? Would I be better off hanging myself here and now to save you the trouble?"

Froggy
06-12-2013, 10:15 PM
HAMMER DROP

Night Post

The citizens of Valle d'Aosta had experienced more violence in one day than they had in years. While everyone had been cheerfully eating lasagna at the restaurant, gunshots had gone off and the town mayor, Miss Pink, was to be found its' victim. Many accusations came, as well as finger pointing and trying to bring up some sort of evidence...but there was none.

Finally, one of the newer citizens, m139, declared that Knight was responsible for the shooting. There was quiet a bit of arguing after that, first z.e.n becoming angry with the mayor over meatballs, and then Merry Gentry becoming angry at z.e.n.

With no further votes, Knight, the Mafia Collector was voted off by the townies. Was it luck, or an insider choosing to kill one of their own? Nobody knew, but all they could do was watch as Knight was driven crazy by the ghost of Miss Pink, who tortured him endlessly with pink dances until his mind could no longer bare it. A gun appeared from Knight's coat, and she lifted it. A shot was fired, and the once-insane Knight was defeated by his last victim.

With that said, Night phase is now active and ALL night actions must be turned in by Monday, June 17th at 8PM Central timezone.

Froggy
06-18-2013, 01:22 AM
HAMMER DROP

Day Two

The villagers wake the next morning to a silent fog over the city. There is no one on the streets yet until they emerge from their homes, one by one, trying to discover what had happened the night before...if anything. They wander through the streets endlessly, the ghost of Miss Pink doing her best to lead them to the next body, but with no avail as they couldn't see her.

Eventually they came upon m139, the townie investigator, and discover that someone...most likely the mafia...had stabbed him to death with the hand-sharpened end of his magnifying glass. He was holding something in his hand, a small note that read:

Dear townies:

Valle d'Aosta has been taken over by the mafia. We have killed your mayor, murdered your investigator out of spite, and we WILL get the rest of you.

With that chilling message left behind, it was up to the townies to discover once and for all who was behind the mafia, other than Knight...that was pure luck, but the mafia got their revenge....

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 01:35 AM
Toon had gotten up early. He hadn't aten at the diner yesterday and was famished. His fridge was empty and he had no money. "Yeah… I'mma need a job." When he went outside, he noticed an eerie fog. Going with his gut, he walked around, hoping he'd find a building in the thick fog. Until he felt himself hit something with his foot. He crouched at the smell of blood, pricking his finger on the magnifying glass.

Natora
06-18-2013, 02:07 AM
Walking outside, I couldn't see past the end of my nose, let alone anything else. When I finally saw something it was Toon standing over the dead body of m139. "What have you done?!" I demanded angrily. "How could you kill m??? What did she ever do?!"

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 02:16 AM
Toon turned instinctively and replied, startled he'd been accused so early. "Woah! Before you blame me, your facts are messed up. I did nothing to m!" He was also irritated this person would be so rash. "If I were mafia, I wouldn't have been so obvious anyways." he supplied, and continued on with "But I have a conclusion of my own."

England
06-18-2013, 02:35 AM
England was still inside her home, planning a lovely breakfast of crumpets, poached eggs, toast and hot tea. She considered making some for the other villagers while pondering if any of them would actually enjoy her dairy-free lifestyle of soy milk and coconut spread. They could have it plain if they don't.

She wandered into her bathroom and...

// Unfortunately, the remainder of this post must be censored to ensure that the male gender remains ignorant as to what goes on in a lady's bathroom. Have a good day and be safe! //

Craze
06-18-2013, 05:12 AM
Craze came out of his house, dressed up and everything. When he saw the body of m139, he was shocked, but not heavily. "Pft. She had it coming..." Craze said, then he got a few weird looks. "What? We were playing a water fight yesterday. She almost took me down..."

DoughGuy
06-18-2013, 07:44 AM
*muches on doritoes*
Welp ... can't say I didn't see that coming after her deduction of Knight. Doesn't give us any clues though :/

Bee Bear
06-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Bee popped up at exactly that moment, hair still - or again? - frizzy as could be. She peered over Dough's shoulder at M's body. "Hard luck," she commented and stole one of his Doritoes. "Guess that's because of the whole mafia thing ..."

She shrugged. "That's rather unfortunate. You'd think our investigator could protect herself, eh ...?"

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Toon turned to the person, but the fog hadn't worked out for him, and in trying to fan it away, he accidentally slapped Craze. "Oh Shoot I'm sorry!" he eventually picked up the magnifying glass. I don't suppose we can look for fingerprints?" holding it up, some of his blood dripping down his finger from pricking it earlier "On this magnifying glass?" he added.

Rhomeo
06-18-2013, 02:00 PM
It was just another day, except for yet another murder popping up. Apparently it really was the Mafia, seeing as how they'd taken revenge on the only person who'd decided to vote the day before. I found it hard to believe that she'd just gotten lucky with that, either, so she must have known more than she was letting on. Her death meant there was little we could do now, though.

"While Toon showing up early," I started as I walked onto the scene, "is suspicious, your sudden accusations don't really help, Natora. If you're not careful, some people might start suspecting you, now wouldn't that be a shame? I'd hate to see two lovely ladies killed so close to each other, after all."

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Toon gripped onto the only mafia evidence he had, putting it in his pocket. "Well, with that said I might be the next to go." he wanted to do it now, but he wanted to wait for a special someone to come. "I am going to do what m would've done; make an accusation."

Rhomeo
06-18-2013, 02:10 PM
"Yes, which certainly put her in a good situation," I sighed, pointing at the figure on the ground. "Think about it rationally, what sort of evidence are you going off in accusing someone? You're just breaking cover and sticking your neck out, I doubt the Mafia would let you live if you managed to pick one of them out in a vote."

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 02:19 PM
"But one non-mafia member dies every night. We could possibly even out the score. And we cannot pass that up!"

Rhomeo
06-18-2013, 02:35 PM
"Even out the score? Think of it like this, have you ever heard of the wolf-sheep puzzle? Something about two sheep and two wolves, but anyway, if there are more wolves than sheep, then the wolves kill the sheep. That means that the Mafia are at a numerical disadvantage to us, otherwise we'd already all be dead, you understand? One day of investigation couldn't go astray if our numbers are superior, you know. Breaking cover when our numbers are higher means you have a better chance to kill a normal person over someone in the Mafia."

By now I was rambling, at which point I sighed and took off my glasses, rubbing them on my shirt.

"My point is, think about your choice carefully, people won't be afraid to vote on the second day so breaking out the gates first could be a very bad idea."

Craze
06-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Watching as Toon took the magnifying glass, Craze practically facepalmed. "Great work, sherlock. Now our only clue to fingerprints is ruined."

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 04:01 PM
"I'll weigh my cautions." he told him. "And I didn't ruin the glass, Craze, I picked it up with gloves." he said, retrieving the evidence with a flesh colored glove and grinned. "But how are we going to check it? Machines cost a fortune, and we can't possibly round up every citizen in Valle de A'oste!"

Natora
06-18-2013, 04:48 PM
I gasped and ran up to food, now that my reminiscing about all the moments I had shared with m was over. I smiled at food and asked, "You really think I'm pretty?" I decided staying next to food for the time being could be a good idea with staying near the scene of the crime to see who else turned up. I could never suspect food. Him and I had a...love love relationship, or so we did in my head.

Jeremor
06-18-2013, 05:06 PM
"How do we know for sure it was a murder anyway? May have been a raccoon attack." I said, coming back from my all-nighter in the toilet. A piece of tissue paper clung to my shoe. "I've known a few in my day, and let me tell you, their penmanship is often underestimated."

Craze
06-18-2013, 06:11 PM
"Since when do raccoons carry magnifying glasses?" Craze asked. He munched on a cookie, staring down at the body of m139.

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 06:29 PM
"And since when do they know how to use weapons?" he asked, showing the pointed end to everyone, still with his gloved hand. "It was either murder, or suicide."

Wister
06-18-2013, 07:10 PM
PPBG caught the last few words as she walked up to the group. She was dressed, but her black hair was still in a messy braid from when she had done it last night. She was about to spur off of what Toon said, but decided against it, choosing to look at the corpse of m139. PPBG sighed inwardly. She was rather fond of photographers --at least when they weren't taking her picture.

Jeremor
06-18-2013, 08:06 PM
"Now wait just a second now, see, only a dope would underestimate the capabilities of such a dreaded member of the procyonid family as the raccoon. Unless..." I squinted my eyes then, squinted them against the glare of the dirty injustice I saw in front of me. Pulling my fedora down, I fished around in the pocket of my coat for my zippo lighter and pack of smokes. "Unless he's working with the raccoons."

Drawing out the lighter, I flicked it back and a flame arose. I lit up and inhaled the sweet taste of a fresh lead.

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 08:15 PM
"W- working with the raccoons?! They can't hold weapons, they don't have opposable thumbs. It's not underestimation, it's common sense." he blurted, confused where the topic even came from.

England
06-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Seeing how it was a bit late to offer breakfast, she arrived carrying a tea tray with a hot pot of tea, real actual scones, mini tarts, and other assorted treats. However after seeing the latest corpse, she was surprised enough that she ended up letting go of the entire tray thus causing it to fall to the ground where everything that had been on it was no ruined.

England did not look happy.

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 11:29 PM
Toon gasped as England dropped the food. He was starving as of now. He actually considered picking up the dropped food. "Aw! I'm famished. And all the food is ruined. Why does the Mafia ruin EVERYTHING?! 2 murders in 24 hours!"

V
06-18-2013, 11:43 PM
V wobbled around at the edges of the scene, dear oh dear, another murder. But, he'd come prepared. Prepared to give baseless accusations. After all it worked the first time.

V wobbled around, considering who to condemn.

Merry
06-18-2013, 11:47 PM
"Oh, England! What a shame, all those lovely treats" Merry gasped walking up to the group. "although... now that I see that, ugh! I'm not so hungry" she finished glancing at the now deceased M, scrunching her face in slight horror at the body displayed before them. She took a step away from the smoke billowing her way from Jeremor's exhale.

"Raccoon's?" she said skeptically, raising an eyebrow in his direction.

"Seriously, guys... Who could have done such a thing?" she said to no one in particular. "Two bodies, in less than 24 hours. This place is getting a bit dangerous! I mean, what if I'm next? or You! or you!?" she exclaimed pointing at toon and PPBG. "I rather enjoy living" she sighed, wondering if the coffee shop a few doors down was open yet.

Toon Yoshi
06-18-2013, 11:51 PM
"Hey V!" Toon called. "Do you have anything to eat?" he asked hopefully.

Rhomeo
06-19-2013, 02:52 AM
In thought, I gave a cursory glance to Natora before slipping my glasses back on. There wasn't much to go on, just reactions, evidence was kind of useless.

"I think I might agree with Toon, referring to before, a vote early on might be a good idea after all."

Natora
06-19-2013, 06:18 AM
"Votes are so difficult though. The first person to vote is always accused of something ridiculous for starting the votes so no one wants to vote. And the worst thing to do, in my professional opinion, is to vote without any reasoning behind your vote. On that note, has anyone acted suspiciously?" I ask and look around at those assembled here before taking a few steps away from food. Upon accidentally stepping on one of m139's hand, I squeal and run back to hide behind food, putting him between me and the body.

Merry
06-19-2013, 10:40 AM
"But... a vote might be just the right thing, to help us figure this out" Merry said toward the group. "Although, it didn't help M here" she sighed.

"Oh, I just don't know!" she said in exasperation, throwing her hands up in a gesture of annoyance. "All I know is, I do not want to die, in some horrible way!"

Rhomeo
06-19-2013, 11:01 AM
"If you really don't want to die, you could always try running away or killing yourself... but I feel as though that would defeat the purpose. Well, in any case, expect a vote from me before the day is out, I simply need to think on things a little more. This awkward sense of being watched by those who want to kill us makes me shiver, honestly, but what can you do?"

England
06-19-2013, 01:51 PM
"I think I need to go be somewhere where there's no dead people for a while..." Without waiting for a response, England wandered off.

// Just removing myself from the scene so I'm not just standing around all derpy derp derp while I'm RL gone for work. //

DoughGuy
06-19-2013, 01:59 PM
*sighs as Bee steals my chips*
Sometimes you just have to take a guess and hope. We've got some breathing room with a mafia dead on the first day but we can't waste this time we've got.

Toon Yoshi
06-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Toon nodded " I just want to wait for something before I vote. I have evidence!"

Craze
06-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Craze stood outside of the lively conversation, deeply thinking. "Let us analyze some things first," he finally said, "M139 was our town's investigator. The murder weapon was a looking glass. Am I the only one who sees a connection here?"

Toon Yoshi
06-19-2013, 05:21 PM
"Murdered by her own?" he asked, still holding it up in the air. "How does that help?"

Chat Noir
06-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Zen came up to the group standing around, wheezing from exertion. "Man, that's why I don't jog. Too hard," he said as he wiped away sweat on his forehead. He'd just come from his home which was a few blocks away. He turned his gaze to m's body and promptly turned around gagging. If it weren't bad enough that he was ready to throw up from a short two minute jog, the sight of the body only seemed to make it worse.

"Gross. I was going to say I was hungry, but that's not exactly helping in any way, shape, or form. So, uh, what did I miss?"

England
06-19-2013, 11:30 PM
England returned, seeing that the dead body was still laying where it was, she decided to stand a bit behind the others so as to not have to see it.

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 12:38 AM
"The murder of 139!" the young Toon said in a dramatic voice.

Natora
06-20-2013, 02:18 AM
"Yes, 139. 139 brain cells as we discuss uselessly all the facts we know which are simply that m139 is dead and was killed with a magnifying glass as she was the towny investigator," I said to no one in particular.

"Out of curiousity, exactly how much longer is left in this day phase?"

Rhomeo
06-20-2013, 02:24 AM
"Not enough," I sighed candidly. "Looks like I might as well open the floodgates so that all this voting can start in earnest."

Vote: Craze

"I just can't trust someone who acts so... oddly, I'm afraid."

Natora
06-20-2013, 02:35 AM
I gasp and look at the man that I had tried to find solace with. "I'm going to be offended on behalf of Craze. This is exactly how he acted last time, if not more tame, and he ended up being the townie investigator. I don't think that him acting odd is out of order on any account. If anything, I find zen and toon more suspicious. After m139 voted last time, toon started mentioning that maybe we shouldn't start the voting so soon. Why shouldn't we start the voting unless you had a reason not to be voted off? And then with zen, well he said he was glad that Miss Pink was dead. I can't help but find that suspicious as well."

After reading back the posts one more time I realise. "Mind, Craze did say that m139 had it coming... Decisions decisions."

Vote: Toon

I look back at food and give a slightly pouty look. "Sad that you have to break the barriers between not voting and voting. People might be out for you now."
I wasn't worried about whether or not I was right at this point. I could always unvote if need be.

Chat Noir
06-20-2013, 03:16 AM
"A vote train? Sounds like fun!" Zen exclaims with unnecessary glee.

"I'll vote... food!"

Natora
06-20-2013, 03:21 AM
I gasp yet again as another vote is cast. "You fiend!" I near shriek at Zen as he votes for food. Banning food from the city could stave us all! I run up to Zen, slap him across the face and then back over to food, hugging him tightly. "Don't worry. I won't let them take you from me," I tell him easily, clinging to him for a second before letting go and standing between him and Zen.

England
06-20-2013, 03:39 AM
"I'm still not a fan of just voting for people without any sort of proof but one person's behavior has been very inconsistent. Yesterday being all for nobody voting for anyone period, now today leading the rally to have us all vote. We know our Townie Investigator is dead thus this person who all of a sudden decided to change their tune cannot be the investigator.

"I'm also going to put my vote in for food."

England looks at Natora suspiciously.

Chat Noir
06-20-2013, 03:44 AM
"I feel that in a past life, Natora, this same thing happened... it's kind of uncanny. You like to stick up for people, don't you. It's a nice quality, though sometimes misdirected."

Rhomeo
06-20-2013, 03:47 AM
For what felt like the umpteenth time, I sighed.

"I was quite insistent that we don't vote yesterday for the sake of rationality, today is another day, where there's a lower chance of us voting for our peers. It always takes one to lead the charge, if that leads to my meaningless death, so be it. You'll be killing off an innocent, but you won't believe me until those words come up. Or perhaps you two are actually Mafia and are taking the chance to cut out an annoying tumour before it grows too large and annoying? Either way, I feel as though my vote will change by the end of the day."

A dry chuckle passed my lips.

"Honestly, I don't suspect Craze at all, I was planning on changing my vote a few times, but that's almost unnecessary now."

Natora
06-20-2013, 03:52 AM
"Guarenteed, Zen, I will probably end up sticking up for anyone that I think worthy at least once. Who is worthy you may ask? Well people that don't seem suspicious and normally that I know outside of this particular scenario," I easily explain to Zen, standing in front of food for only a second longer before going up to England and slapping her across the face as well. I know this doesn't look good but I need to help my Rho stay alive! (Take of that what you will...)

England
06-20-2013, 03:58 AM
"You do know that I can change my vote too. It's not like food and only food gets to change their vote."

Unvote: Food
Vote: Natora

"Why would someone go around assaulting people if they're NOT mafia?"

Rhomeo
06-20-2013, 04:00 AM
"Now you're catching onto my train of thought, sticking to your guns is an interesting way to lose. Now everyone has one vote, rather interesting that, right? I wouldn't say I'm assaulting people in the slightest, just trying to draw the people in hiding out. If they see a vote, they might rush in to get something in with absolutely no evidence or sense, meaning they either don't care, or they were planning it for malicious purposes. The only person who's made a vote for the sake of making a vote and with no reasoning... is z.e.n, but that's another matter entirely.

After all," I chuckled. "He's kind of crazy, if you ask me."

Natora
06-20-2013, 04:01 AM
I start laughing hysterically. Once I calm down I look at England. "For the same reason that another person makes food for everyone and brings it out. For the same reason that a friend will take a bullet for another friend. It is part of my personality, love. You can either be in my good graces or my bad. If you're voting for friends of mine, and right now food and Bee are the only friends on this thread, I'm going to get upset and yes, I tend to hit people a lot. It does not mean that I am mafia but that I appreciate friends and will defend them to the end."

England
06-20-2013, 04:10 AM
"Oh, food! I wasn't referring to you when I said assaulting people. I was referring to Natora hitting me....

"And if I use Natora's my friends are not mafia logic to determine who is innocent, then Merry Gentry, V and z.e.n are all automatically innocent by virtue of being on my friends list. Heck I could take that logic a step further by sending everyone here friendship invites right now to the extent that everyone's on my friends list then use faulty Natora logic to say there's no mafia left as my friends wouldn't be mafia. Town wins."

Rhomeo
06-20-2013, 04:14 AM
"Can you imagine if the game worked that way? It'd certainly make for a happy game, to say the least. One moment, shall I send you a friend request, England?" I asked, almost sarcastically.

A frown cut across my face as I tucked my glasses into a pocket, they were more annoying than anything now.

"I think she's referring to the fact that we have an actual friendship, moreso than just a 'guise of friendship', if that makes sense. It's down to who you trust, while I would trust my friends more than others, that doesn't mean I don't suspect them. Some people have circumstances that you can easily understand, like Craze being... insane, or z.e.n being rather odd. Things like that are widely known, but when they go out of those zones, things get weird. Ultimately, it comes down to your judgement, and my judgement says a few people are guilty and others aren't."

Unvote: Craze

"Voting already started, so now I can withdraw and think some more, if you'll excuse me."

Natora
06-20-2013, 04:15 AM
"England, I have decided I don't like you. First off, I was not saying that my friends are not mafia. Maybe they're both mafia and I am just a silly little girl. If that is the case, so be it. Secondly, what I was saying is simply that I stick up for my friends. If you don't like that, tough. Suck it up buttercup it is not up to you how I choose to act. If it were you would be my mother and I would have more respect for you and you understanding for me," I said simply. I am completely offended by England's accusations of faulty logic that wasn't my logic in the first place. I am an educated and well rounded person and I do not like being slandered against.

England
06-20-2013, 04:21 AM
"You know. I'm done arguing....

Unvote: Natora
Vote: England

Natora
06-20-2013, 04:23 AM
...Isn't arguing, bickering, fighting, scheming, and lying what this thread is all about?

England
06-20-2013, 04:30 AM
"Oh, food and I are now friendzies thus food cannot be mafia now."

// No. Seriously. This is supposed to be a game and fun. Having someone act all serious business like we're forever enemies because they're taking it my posts as personal attacks makes it not fun for me. //

Natora
06-20-2013, 04:36 AM
My anger at you is about as serious as your insults to me, darling. Was never meant as in more than jest.

Froggy
06-20-2013, 04:55 AM
Everyone, please relax. I don't believe anyone truly meant to insult each other, so please, try to stay peaceful with each other? Yes, arguing, bickering, cheating, and lying is what this thread is about, and therefore please try not to take anything personal.

I really don't want to have to step in any further than this, or for Merry or V to, that is the LAST thing I wish to happen... So please, don't take things personally and try to have fun... It's a game. And if you have anything further to add, complaints, questions or concerns, PM me please <3

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Toon was stufying M, hoping that there'd be another clue nearby when saw some wrinkled piece of paper in M's hand. "HOLD UP! No more votes, I have found EVIDENCE!" he unfolded crinkled piece of paper and it aloud. "Dear townies:

Valle d'Aosta has been taken over by the mafia. We have killed your mayor, murdered your investigator out of spite, and we WILL get the rest of you."

"I want to vote for Zen but my suspicions have been interrupted." he shrugged, "Anyways, what about the note?"

Bee Bear
06-20-2013, 01:14 PM
"Vote for z.e.n? Nahh ..." Bee shrugged and ate another potato chip. "He hasn't been acting nearly as suspiciously as some other people have ..." She slyly glanced at Craze.

"I'm on to you," she confidently announced.

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 01:55 PM
"I'm starting to question why you people pick on Craze, but my vote rests on Zen. No hard feelings?"

Vote: Zen

England
06-20-2013, 03:38 PM
UnVote: England

"My decision is entirely on the fact that she assaulted me then declared me her enemy. Nobody else has been so openly violent. I'm not even convinced she's mafia because they're sneaky and pick us off one by one when nobody is looking, leaving little to no evidence. I do think Natora is the serial killer thus is trying to wipe us all out to the extent that this ends with only her alive. There is nothing that anyone can say that will convince me she's not the serial killer and that nobody will be safe so long as she's alive."

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Unvote: Zen

"I've come to wonder what'll happen if It ends in a tie. I'm going to leave Zen out of this, and besides, we don't want a multi-lynch."

Rhomeo
06-20-2013, 08:51 PM
"All this swapping around with votes is hurting my head... but it's time to solidify a decision, I think."

"I was interested when you first said you had evidence," I sighed. "But it turns out that was just a farce for time, or a lie at best."

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 09:09 PM
"I had evidence on Zen but I am not sure of it. In fact, I might be wrong, but yesterday, Zen said he'd use something cooler than a gun right? So, wouldn't that be suspicious? And just because I was first to arrive doesn't mean I killed m139. I assure you I am a townie, wether I seem like it or not. I only voted Natora because England did."
Unvote: Natora

Jeremor
06-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Having been smoking my cigarette in a very cool fashion, flicking my lighter open and then closed with my other hand, I scarcely listened to what was going on. I heard everything I needed to hear, saw everything I needed to see. The world was all black and white and varying colors of grey in between, occasionally with some very bright red thrown in to look cool. I knew which side I stood on, the side of the lighter colored grey. The side of justice. The smoke of my cigarette puffed in a dramatic cloud as I blew, swirling in the lazy air. Lazy, like the bloated corpse rotting on the floor at my feet.

"Listen up, dames and fella's." I spit into my palm and drowned the embers of my cancer stick. "Yeah, see, I vote for that skirt over there. I think she's playing us like a two dollar harmonica..."

"Which is to say, by blowing very hard and making reedy sounds for a little while, before it breaks because it was poorly manufactured. Yah, see." I clarified.

Rhomeo
06-20-2013, 09:17 PM
"Doesn't look like my vote will change things anyway, Toon, Natora looks like she'll be the one to go. You won't find me jumping on the bandwagon, but if she ends up being Mafia... well, that's my own stubbornness, I suppose."

Unvote: Toon

"Stick with your gut feeling, in the end, I suppose. Bee's random voting for him seems interesting, I'll go with that for the moment."

England
06-20-2013, 09:27 PM
"While I agree that claiming to have evidence then presenting none is highly suspicious, especially since we know m139 was the investigator, so what investigating could Toon or anyone else be doing...

"What is even more suspicious [just my opinion] is that Toon changed his vote to Natora. It's not like Natora assaulted him or declared him an enemy like she did with me nor is he on my friends list [thus would be able to declare friendship solidarity as a very thin excuse for the vote.] Nobody besides me really has a seriously valid reason to even be voting for Natora right now. Everyone else should be voting for someone else.

"Seriously if I wasn't to determined to vote for enemies first and always, I'd consider changing my vote to Toon also on the basis of highly suspicious behavior."

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 09:30 PM
"Does anyone else wonder what'll happen in the case of a tie?"

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 09:38 PM
"And I did have evidence, because I just explained it to food. Zen said yesterday he'd use something 'cooler' than a gun. Is this not 'cooler'? Vote for me if you wish but it'll be in vain. And Natora voted for me without a reason. Some logic I must've forgot to elaborate to the rest of you."

England
06-20-2013, 10:17 PM
"I'd argue that killing someone is never cool, but let's try to rationally discuss the coolness value of guns versus magnifying glasses on their own without being used as murder weapons. Guns are used by the police to apprehend criminals, which is cool, whereas magnifying glasses are often used by the elderly to assist them with reading small things, which is also very cool.

"Okay now let's try to rate these two things on a scale of 1 [absolute most uncool] to 11 [absolute coolest] to determine which is more cool. Can we agree that not everyone is going to give these two items the same numerical rating for their intended purposes?

"If we were to get rather morbid and try to rate their coolness as murder weapons, can we also agree that they will likewise not get the same score from everyone? This same logic also tells me that Toon's so-called evidence is either faulty logic or evil mafia tactic... which is worse than I don't know, drawing straws or something."

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Maybe it's faulty logic to you, it's my opinion. I have nothing against Zen."

Natora
06-20-2013, 11:13 PM
"England, I don't know that there is a serial killer in this version as we only have one dead body and we know it was the mafia. So, therefore, I am saddened to think that you think I would be a serial killer. Just because I slap anyone that voted for food doesn't mean that I'm a serial killer," I explain feeling more calm now after all the discussions being passed around.

"And Toon, I did give a reason as to why I think you're suspicious but for your benefit I will give it again. You were one of the first to say that we shouldn't vote. In my opinion you shouldn't be opposed to voting unless you have more reason than the rest of us not to be voted off, as in part of a minority. Since the only minorities of the moment the mafia and the mafia I conclude that you are therefore mafia.

England
06-20-2013, 11:32 PM
"Since Natora seems apologetic for her prior behavior, I'm retracting my prior vote.

UnVote: Natora

"Let's have a tea party, kk!" England wanders off in search of tea.

Toon Yoshi
06-20-2013, 11:43 PM
"Alright then." Toon shrugged. He had to be less stubborn, but at least he knew he wasn't in a position to argue.

Chat Noir
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM
"I don't think unvoting Natora is a good idea, England."

Unvote: food

"And no hard feelings Toon, this game is about gut instincts and investigation. You follow what you think you know and go with it - sometimes you make mistakes and sometimes you get lucky. Either way, I'm not going to blame you for playing the game."

"Anyways, about my vote for Natora. I'm just pretty convinced that both herself and food are mafia. Call it a woman's intuition if you want. Now, now, I know what you're thinking. 'But Zen, you're not a woman!' And you're right, I'm not. But I have the intuition of one, just the same as I have the intuition that a mother has for her child. I know when you've done something naughty, guys. I just know it."

"Just like in a past life I was positive she was suspicious, I feel exactly the same this time around. The only difference, is this time I'm not going to wait too long to act on it."

England
06-21-2013, 12:39 AM
England returns pushing a cart as she seriously intended to have another tea party! "You know.... z.e.n was one of the first people to offer me friendship when I rediscovered this website and talks to me about random chit-chat stuff, so even though I really have no reason to vote for Natora. I'm just going to blindly trust in friendship. Naturally I'd trust Miss Pink even as I've known her online since 2006 [which is 100% for reals] but one of your horrible people had to go killer her."

England then breaks the fourth wall by pointing something out about Toon. "I'd like to point out that he double-posted. Yes, I am aware that it was permitted for this, but I don't think it was meant to be used to promote strange logic." England is still clearly suspicious of Toon.

Natora
06-21-2013, 12:49 AM
"Well since all people just feel like accusing me, I am going to go have tea with England. We'll have tea and then come back later," I said. I looked fleetingly at food and frowned softly. "I will be back my darling," I call before running after England.

Toon Yoshi
06-21-2013, 12:53 AM
//Well I'm sorry you guys post while I'm creating one.//

V
06-21-2013, 03:31 AM
V just continued to wobble around, until he cried out with accusations, "sounds suspicious."

Craze
06-21-2013, 05:04 AM
Craze stood with his arms crossed, kind of bored. "All this talking about voting and whatnot... I'm just going to keep my mouth shut. Don't want to get on anyone's bad side."

Toon Yoshi
06-21-2013, 12:11 PM

"Everyone seems content on voting me so… Suicide venture! Sayonara Italy. It's my final vote."

Chat Noir
06-21-2013, 12:29 PM
"Actually Toon, you could vote Natora and save yourself if you wanted. I don't know why you're trying to be such a martyr. If you're a townie, you're not doing us a favor - and if you're a mafia, you're just helping your side to lose."

Toon Yoshi
06-21-2013, 12:43 PM
"Everyone thinks I'm mafia and this is the only way to prove my identity, I was sincere, this is my final vote, and besides, me and Natora are tied. And also someone from mafia could save her if she really is mafia." he crossed his arms and slumped up against a tree.

Chat Noir
06-21-2013, 12:48 PM
"You're right, dying is the only way to reveal your identity. That or making it to the end. Still, everyone in this game is suspicious, you're just more openly so. Really, it's not a bad thing. The mafia should keep you around if you're a townie - if you're a mafia then you obviously wont be killed. There's a fine line in this game between being suspicious enough to vote for, and being suspicious enough for the mafia to want to keep you around. As of now, from what I can tell, is that you're walking on it precariously at the moment, but still on it."

"Anyways, I'll just repeat myself. You're not doing anyone any real favors by voting for yourself, especially if you're as innocent as you claim to be."

Toon Yoshi
06-21-2013, 01:08 PM
"I don't suppose everyone else thinks of it that way. They just want the mafia gone, or whoever seems like it."

Froggy
06-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Actually, Toon, if I'm not mistaken you have four and she has three.

Is this accurate or am I mistaken?

Rhomeo
06-21-2013, 01:09 PM
"You're stupid, this is stupid, the stupidest."

"To be honest, I'm not sure I can vote for either Natora or Toon, so this looks like it's going to be a tie, how do we even sort that out?"

Chat Noir
06-21-2013, 01:27 PM
"Well, let's see. It seems some of us are a bit confused about how the votes are going. From what I can remember, this is how it is currently."

Natora – Toon

Zen – Natora

England – Natora

Bee Bear – Craze

Toon – Toon

Jeremor – Natora

V – Toon

"So that's three votes for Natora, and three votes for Toon, along with a single vote for Craze."

Wister
06-21-2013, 01:27 PM
PPBG looked at the others around. She would have said something earlier about not voting upon relationships, but figured that her judgement might be tainted due to not having many.

She sighed as Toon voted for himself, muttering under her breath, "Remind me when suicide is ever the answer."

Chat Noir
06-21-2013, 01:33 PM
"I don't suppose everyone else thinks of it that way. They just want the mafia gone, or whoever seems like it."

"That's true, but if you're a townie then obviously you know that you're not a mafia. Why waste a round killing off a for sure townie? Well, you're the only one that knows if you're a for sure townie or not, but that should be your mentality. Why not vote for someone who you don't know is a townie as opposed to yourself, who you know is innocent."

"That is, if you actually are innocent."

Toon Yoshi
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
"How about when half the people in town hate you?"

Chat Noir
06-21-2013, 01:39 PM
"Since when do half the people in the town hate you? From what I can see, they're all just pointing out your suspicious activity. At a time like this, can you blame them for being skeptical of the people around them? That doesn't equal out to hate."

Toon Yoshi
06-21-2013, 01:44 PM
"Alright. I'm just tired. My brain is being stupid. Anyways, I don't know what to do with this stuff. Whose handwriting is this?" he said as he stared at the looking glass and note.

Chat Noir
06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
"I'm not sure, it looks typed. Anyways, I have to go - bathroom and all that. Since I don't like public restrooms I'm just going to head back home, maybe get some food. Oh, but I'm not going to jog, so you don't have to worry about me passing out from exertion."

"You should really reconsider your vote to lynch yourself Toon."

England
06-21-2013, 03:28 PM
"Huh? Since when does everyone hate Toon. If that's why he's voting for himself, that's just stupid."

Natora
06-21-2013, 05:23 PM
"Yes it is," I agree with England as I sip on the tea she offered me. "I certainly do not hate Toon. I just find suspicious activity with both Toon and Zen. This time I chose to vote for Toon but maybe I was wrong in that."

Toon Yoshi
06-21-2013, 06:02 PM
"I did it because I wanted to. I was sincere, I promised I wouldn't take it back, to break it would be lying, a job for the mafia. Besides, I don't care if I don't live to see tomorrow, there's always afterlife."

Bee Bear
06-21-2013, 06:21 PM
"Well, maybe this'll make things easier," Bee said and shrugged.

England
06-21-2013, 06:41 PM
"Toon -- If you are not mafia, then you are a townie that is behaving in such a manner that is a detriment towards the townie side and is only serving to aid the mafia. Between Natora distracting me with her aggressive behavior towards me earlier and you distracting me with your I'm going to vote for myself for no reason thing, I am at a complete loss as to who else to even consider voting for.... like everyone else who looked a little suspicious at one point, not at all right now."

[And yes, I am well aware that I voted for myself at one point but that was entirely in protest of aggressive behavior and was done at a point when there was plenty of time to switch my vote.]

Toon Yoshi
06-21-2013, 07:20 PM
"Alright but for what is the umpteeth time I am not changing my vote. Period. End of story." He thrust the mafia note and looking glass into England's hand. "Now please leave me alone and let me do what I wish with my vote while you do whatever with yours."

Wister
06-21-2013, 11:11 PM
PPBG shot a glare at Toon. She wasn't sure whether to be sorry for him or to simply let him do as he pleased. Having a general dislike of suicide and self-abuse, his actions unnerved her. Another thing she was contemplating was whether or not to use her vote to fulfill his wish of death. It might make him happy in some twisted way, but she didn't want to endorse the behavior.

Merry
06-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Merry wandered back after shopping most of the morning, to find the group all still gathered and bickering. "jeez... whats got all your panties in a bunch?" she laughed... then realizing the situation was still grim, and there was the issue of the body still, dead.

"can't believe that you guys left this dead body, just laying around. All. Day." she harrumphed at them, putting her hands on her hips.

"Since I have no idea what's going on, and who's really a wolf in townie clothing, I'm going to have to cast a vote for ..... Natora as me thinks the lady doth protest toooo much. No hard feelings, I hope?" she smiled brightly.

Turning with her multiple bags in tow, she headed back toward her restaurant to get ready for the lunch crowd.

Natora
06-22-2013, 01:28 AM
I gaped at Merry as she left. I shook my head and sighed. "I do not understand why everyone is voting for me? Because my personality is too strong? How horrible!" I could choose to do as England and Toon had and vote for myself but would anyone consider it more than just a desperate manouver? It would put more people against me!! I don't like committing suicide in any shape or form anyways so I'll keep my vote as is. I walked back over to food to try and find solace with a true friend. I put my head on his shoulder, a small pout on my lip. "Food, everyone hates me because I'm active on the thread and sometimes violent when defending my friends...."

Toon Yoshi
06-22-2013, 02:06 AM
Toon arched a brow. "How do you just blandly accuse people? That is V's job."

England
06-22-2013, 02:12 AM
"When I voted for myself, it was because you [Natora] acted like it was a personal attack and went after me aggressively when I voted for food, then went after me even more aggressively when I switched my vote to you. Your behavior stressed me out which gave me a migraine headache thus I voted for myself in protest of your behavior to say that I'm not going to play anymore if Notora is going to keep acting like this.

"Need I remind you that your behavior was such that Miss Pink had to rise from the grave and ask people to try to stay peaceful with each other. Yes it is okay to lie, cheat and whatever, but nobody should behave so belligerently that it just feels like they're trying to take out other players single-handedly."

Froggy
06-22-2013, 03:35 AM
Sorry for the delay, HAMMER DROP and results pending until I wake up in the morning.

I'm already 14 hours and 5 pages behind so I don't want to get even further behind. But because of working two jobs today, dinner, then bed and ill do an appropriate vote count in the morning. You MAY go ahead and start PMing me night actions if you wish, since it is officially night phase three <3

Froggy
06-24-2013, 01:18 AM
Things have been a little dead in here lately, haven't they? Sorry for the inactivity, my RPA time has died.

[/insertcheesypunfromabove]

Without further adue, and much deliberation, I announce Natora's sentence for her 'crimes' committed to society- DEATH! By those who voted for her.

Natora, MAFIA GOON, has been lynched by the townies who are now celebrating in their victory. But wait...how many more mafia are left, with there being two mafia lynches to one townie loss, and 14 players left? Hmmm... there is much deliberation to discuss the next day phase, which will begin theoretically speaking on Wednesday morning, June 26th.

Please send in ALL night actions to your lovely GM, Miss Pink. Thank you, and that is all ^_^

Arcus
06-27-2013, 02:31 AM
(Panda posted in the OC, who has died but due to a test is unable to make an IC post)

Arcus wakes up early and wonders what could be for breakfast, then goes outside and wonders around. Eventually finding a dead body, he went over to look and saw that it was Merry. He frowned and said, "who would do something like this?" Then started to look around to see if anyone else was near and possibly saw something.

Toon Yoshi
06-27-2013, 02:39 AM
Toon had felt better after some early morning Mario Kart. He'd gone crazy yesterday, voting himself, but walked outside. An early waker he wandered around until he bumped into Arcus. "Oh hey! I was looking for ya~ Oh My Gosh who killed Merry! I was gonna get a job from her." he frowned interrupting his own sentence.

Arcus
06-27-2013, 03:06 AM
Arcus looked back at toon and said, "good to see you as well my friend. But do you have any idea who couldn't have done this?"

Toon Yoshi
06-27-2013, 11:37 AM
"Nope. But we killed a mafia goon yesterday. We killed Knight so they killed M139 so we killed Natora And they killed Merry. But this is rather interesting. No clues."

V
06-27-2013, 12:21 PM
V stands, yes stands, about shocked at the death of his old friend Merry.

Arcus
06-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Arcus blinked and sighed, "well we are lucky aren't we? Two mafia in a row, I'm glad we haven't lyched one of our own yet." After a moment his stomach growled and his eyes widened slightly, before he said. "Sorry about that, didn't get much to eat yesterday." Then went back to looking at Merry and wondered if there was truly no evidence.

Toon Yoshi
06-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Toon nodded. "I haven't ate since the day before the day Miss Pink died."

Arcus
06-27-2013, 12:37 PM
"wow, so you are even hungry then I am. Why don't you get something to eat?" Arcus said, while thinking about tea.

Toon Yoshi
06-27-2013, 12:42 PM
"England's not up. And (s)he dropped the scones yesterday."

Arcus
06-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Arcus gasps and exclaims "NOT THE SCONES!"

England
06-27-2013, 10:04 PM
"Scones did I hear someone mention scones?" England arrived carrying another tea tray Besides tea, sugar, milk and soy milk, there were petite fours and real scones. The scones were made from a recipe that came from an out-of-print cookbook England owns. On the side was a dish full of double devon cream and three types of jam: strawberry, blood orange, and lingonberry. She would of brought homemade pomegranate jam too but someone stole all her pomegranates last year, leaving her none to make jam or anything else with. There was also lemon curd.

Approaching everyone, she slowed down and came to a stop to hold the tray more tightly least she drop it again. However seeing the dead body caused England to take a step back, slip on a rock such that she fell backwards and the tray full of tea, scones, jam and everything else went flying. Another teapot was broken. "Why does this keep happening."

Toon Yoshi
06-28-2013, 12:46 AM
Some of the tea fell on Toon's shoes. He reached his hand out to her as he said, "Maybe let someone else carry the tray."

Chat Noir
06-28-2013, 02:37 AM
Zen was turning the corner the same time V was standing and England was dropping her delicious food {once again.}

"You should get a robot to do that for you," he said to England as he bent over and picked up a scone off the ground. Dusting it off a bit he scrutinized it for a moment before shoving it in his mouth.

"What? Ever heard of a five minute rule?" he said defensively between bites of the food.

England
06-28-2013, 03:51 AM
England was horrified at z.e.n's five minute rule, especially since the scone was clearly on the ground a lot longer than five minutes. She got herself up and seeing that she was wearing most of the food that didn't land on the ground, decided to walk back to her house. "I think I need to go change and take a shower. first."

Arcus
06-28-2013, 04:25 AM
"Sorry to say, England. I agree with Zen and if not a robot, you can even just give me a call. I would be more then willing to carry such food, so long as I would be allowed to eat some afterwards." Arcus says before, looking around to see if anyone else would arrive soon.

Rhomeo
06-28-2013, 06:09 AM
"I... have no idea what's going on any more, I'll just sit over here for a while."

Toon Yoshi
06-28-2013, 12:25 PM
"Zen," Toon said with a grin. "it's 5 seconds, not 5 minutes. At least, I'm 99% sure."

Bee Bear
06-28-2013, 12:42 PM
"Well," Bee said, looking around with a confused look on her face. "That's what I get for sleeping late. I have no idea whatsoever what's going on any more."

Arcus
06-28-2013, 02:04 PM
Arcus looks over at Bee and Food, "Merry has died and their is no evidence of who has done it. So we are trying to figure out what to do, while being hungry. That is all," says before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Toon Yoshi
06-28-2013, 02:41 PM
"I'm gonna find something to eat." Toon said as he walked off.

England
06-28-2013, 08:12 PM
England returned after a while.

// Tomorrow is the start of my work week btw. //

Froggy
06-29-2013, 11:12 PM
"Remember, deadline for voting is TOMORROW NIGHT AT 9PM!"

The villagers looked at each other, confusion clear on their faces. What was that voice?

England
06-29-2013, 11:36 PM
England looked around trying to find the source of the voice. "Who said that?"

V
06-30-2013, 12:31 AM
"Gah a voice!" V stumbled around and called out, "them!"

Vote: Arcus

Toon Yoshi
06-30-2013, 01:51 AM
Toon returned with a handful of berries he'd found earlier in time to hear V vote Arcus. "Well," he said face stuffed with the berries "what makes you say that V?"

Arcus
06-30-2013, 01:54 AM
Arcus gasps, "WHAT?!" Then frowns, wondering if the ninja had done anything wrong to V that may have caused the vote.

V
06-30-2013, 02:25 AM
"Baseless accusations."

Arcus
06-30-2013, 02:34 AM
TT.TT "that just makes me feel even worse!" Arcus exclaims, before going into a corner and disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Toon Yoshi
06-30-2013, 02:45 AM
Toon looked at V confused. "You know, if one were to think logically, it wouldn't be bad to vote you off." Toon told him as he grabbed another handful from a nearby bush, wondering if they were poisonous. "What a quiet day."

Arcus
06-30-2013, 02:49 AM
Arcus appears in a tree and mutters, "since I have to vote anyway. Since I have somewhere I need to be soon, then I will just make it even and say. No hard feelings, Vote: V"

V
06-30-2013, 02:56 AM
"Probably!" V said, wobbling away.

Toon Yoshi
06-30-2013, 03:22 AM
Toon slumped up against the bush. "Well it's not my business in their quarrel, and I wonder what'd happen case of a tie so I'm not voting." He ate another handful of the berries. They were great.

DoughGuy
06-30-2013, 04:00 AM
*continues to eat doritoes*
You'd think a murder would make everyone lose their appetite. But now I must eat to fill the hole Merry left T_T

Rhomeo
06-30-2013, 08:00 AM
"I don't trust any of you..."

Vote: Everyone

... AHAHAHAHA, JUST KIDDING

Unvote: Everyone
Vote: V

Chat Noir
06-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Vote: Arcus

"I don't trust you, food," Zen said as he swallowed the last bit of his scone. "Natora was all over you, and she was a mafia. I don't know if that makes you a mafia or not, but you're not very high on my list of people who are trustworthy in this town. That's not to say that I trust V, either, but I'm not going to let you get the last say in who goes or stays."

Toon Yoshi
06-30-2013, 12:50 PM
"You just seem suspicious to me again. Voting Arcus just to even things up? You should have evidence, unless someone PMed you who's who. This is their lives we vore for." Vote: Zen

Toon Yoshi
06-30-2013, 12:57 PM
(Btw, Arcus told me to tell you he won't be getting on as much for a while. I forgot to add it in my last post but we aren't allowed to edit them.)

Chat Noir
06-30-2013, 01:40 PM
"If you're going to get after someone for not having evidence then go after V or food who had no reason. I believe that my vote has a valid explanation, and if you took the time to listen to what I was saying you'd realize that. You're certainly not helping your own innocence by voting me."

"As for voting for Natora I just know how to read her I guess? I'm not sure, that one really was just a guess."

"My gut tells me that food is also a mafia, as is Arcus. And my knowledge tells me that England is a mafia."

England
06-30-2013, 01:47 PM
"I agree with z.e.n on not trusting food. Here's why:

"On day one, food argued with m137 against lynching Knight. Sure a lot of us were confused by m137's voting to lynch him, but only food was completely opposed to it. As things would turn out, Knight was mafia and m137 was the Townie Investigator. Sure a lot of us were confused when m137 voted to have Knight lynched, but only food seemed to be completely opposed to it.

"Secondly, food was aggressively protected by Natora on day two. As things would turn out, Natora was a notorious member of the mafia. Why would Natora protect food so diligently to the extent of attacking people if food was not mafia? That makes no sense to me."

Vote: food

Bee Bear
06-30-2013, 01:51 PM
"All fine points," Bee nodded along to what z.e.n and England were saying. "The clincher for me was the way Natora acted around food. If he's innocent, then I apologize, but this really is the best move for us to make now, in my opinion."

Chat Noir
06-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Unvote: Arcus

"Well, no need for a three way tie when I already think that food is suspicious. I don't trust England, but she's smart so she might have tried to throw us off of foods trail, not thinking that he'd actually get votes."

"Sorry babe, if you're innocent."

England
06-30-2013, 02:11 PM
"Wha? If you don't trust me, then you don't trust m137 [Townie Investigator] and are pro-Natora [Mafia]. I'm only going by who food was against and who her supporter was. If I'm wrong, it's entirely food's fault for associating when the wrong sort of people."

Toon Yoshi
06-30-2013, 02:25 PM
"Alright, but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon today." Unvote: Zen

England
06-30-2013, 02:31 PM
"At least Toon isn't trying to get himself lynched again."

// This post is totally an excuse to say I'm leaving for work. //

Rhomeo
06-30-2013, 04:48 PM
"..."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, of course my actions would make me seem guilty. Well then, if I was going down, I was going to go down swinging.

"You'll find that voting for me is a total waste at the end of the day. Let me just say now that I've changed my mind, z.e.n could possibly be mafia, the people who jumped on board with him so quickly might also be mafia looking to kill an innocent townie. Everyone who remains, please don't let my death go to waste, if you would.

As for Natora, we're friends, her being mafia had nothing to do with that. I'm sad to find that out, honestly, but one can only understand so much about their friends. You would know I'm not mafia, z.e.n, so that either makes you mafia... or far too suspicious of me. Do what you will, the end of the day will tell you the truth."

Chat Noir
06-30-2013, 05:02 PM
"What do you mean, I would know if you're a mafia or not? There's only one person who I know for a fact what they are and that's England."

Rhomeo
06-30-2013, 05:07 PM
"You know me. If I was mafia, I wouldn't be showing my hand like this at all, I would have just stayed silent and stuck to the shadows, only pressing small votes and changes when they needed to be. To be honest, despite my vote of V, I'm not sure whether or not he's really... suspicious. He's basically just making random accusations, but they are always against the grain, which might suggest mafia. I don't know how you can trust England, period, did something happen of which made everyone aware of her definite innocence? If so, I'd like to know, otherwise I'm just fumbling in the dark. Arcus is also suspicious... as is everyone who's avoiding posting altogether. Townies should be trying to find out things, only Mafia would be truly hesitant to be around... unless that was their ploy to begin with.

Let me make this easy, I suppose."

Unvote: V
Vote: Food

"Being in Toon's position I can see his reasoning. I'll show you my innocence through my death, then feel free to figure out who is mafia by who so happily picked me out to be voted for. I stuck beside Natora, a friend and I discouraged voting on the first day in hope of caution. If I really wanted to save a fellow mafia I would have started a counter vote, not left the Collector to be hung. Think what you want after my death, but think hard."

Jeremor
06-30-2013, 05:23 PM
It was all coming together now. The Rubix cube of a great mystery always slammed together in the end, one side showing white and the other black, blacker than the darkest night or the deepest pit of despair. I should know, I'd rolled around in either in my time. The life of a Dick Cosplayer was one of constant agony and despair, waking up in the night in a cold sweat with dreams of all the worst humanity has to offer. But still I keep putting on this fedora, these suspenders, and stuffing this plastic toy revolver into my coat. God help me the day I ever have to use it.

"This bird is being too selfless all of a sudden for my tastes, and I ain't too keen on it, see." I puffed out a magnificent cloud of smoke, and dropped the spent butt on the ground to grind out under the heel of my wingtip shoe. "This whole act is baloney, I say. And my daddy didn't raise no sap."

Vote: Food

Toon Yoshi
06-30-2013, 07:09 PM
"I'm just gonna think everything through. Though I have a strong feeling food is a townie. I might be wrong. I'm only certain of 4 roles. Me, and the 4 victims over these days.

Rhomeo
06-30-2013, 07:24 PM
"I'm going to go nap, now, considering I believe I'll wake up dead... I'll leave you with my last will and testament:
England is probably mafia.
There are probably a maximum of 3 remaining mafia.
I believe the vote against me was made because I was easy to pin blame on.
And lastly... see you space cowboys. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MMdT35MaNE)"

England
06-30-2013, 10:49 PM
"I've had time to think this over while I was at work, and I now think it's far too convenient that food would be affiliated with the mafia. I solemnly believe that food is nothing more than a townie that erroneously got into a dispute with another townie. The mafia isn't killing food because they realize that some of us will keep doubting food and with food dead, people will automatically turn on me next for getting her lynched... This has all just been one big distraction [my opinion.]

The error on the mafia's part was Natora [mafia] deciding to be food's great protector on day two to the extent of acting extra aggressive towards me because I don't think she expected that it would eventually lead to the town turning on her. I think she expected food to get lynched such that she'd still be here on day three to accuse whatever townies got food lynched one by one while continuing to look innocent herself... Thus resulting in multiple dead townies and a member of the mafia [Natora] still at large to murder people in their sleep."

Unvote: Food

Toon Yoshi
06-30-2013, 11:12 PM
"Good luck to you all, I'm going home. I don't want to think about this. Maybe I'll see Arcus later." he shrugged off and went home.

Froggy
07-01-2013, 03:28 AM
HAMMER DROP!

After a lot of chat, and not a lot of deliberation, the townies seemed to nearly simultaneously agree upon one thing- that food's loyalty lie within the Mafia. Food, out of a last attempt to prove his INNOCENCE, decided to vote for himself and post a suspect list. Was this what had sealed his fate? It seemed to have worked on England, who unvoted food immediately after, but with three people still on the food train....his fate had already been sealed.

Food, regular townie, has been lynched by the townspeople, who were so hungry, having not eaten since the day Miss Pink was murdered, and turned him into Lasagna in honor of Merry Gentry.

It is now Night Phase Three, please have all night actions in by Sunday, July 7th. I am giving an extension for two reasons-
1. I only seem to be receiving actions from the mafia, and
2. Holiday week, so there'll be a lot of people out of town.

Auto-lynched due to no posting, will not receive an award:

Imp, Vigilante

In danger of being lynched due to inactivity:

PPBG- step up the posting a bit, please
Alanoth- I’ll be sending you a PM sir
Craze- step it up please

Remaining players:
1. PPBG
2. Alanoth Townie Wildcard, auto-killed N4
3. food- lynched D3, townie
4. m139- killed N1, townie investigator
5. z.e.n
6. Natora- lynched D2, mafia goon
7. Bee Bear
8. Arcus
9. DoughGuy
10. Imp Auto-lynched D3, townie vigilante
11. England Mafia Doctor, skipped town D3
12. V Townie, lynched D3
13. Craze Mafia Investigator, auto-killed N4
14. Toon Yoshi
15. Jeremor
16. Merry Gentry- Killed During N2, townie collector

IF YOU ARE ON THE DANGER LIST, PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PM ME FOR UPDATES OR POST DURING D4. I EXPECT POSTS FROM EVERYONE D4. Thank you!

As always, if you see ANY mistakes, please inform me via OOC thread.

Players not receiving an award due to rules or inactivity:

Imp
Knight
Craze
Alanoth

Players who WILL be receiving an award, though are no longer a part of the game:

3. food- lynched D3, townie
4. m139- killed N1, townie investigator
5. z.e.n- Killed N3, collected townie
6. Natora- lynched D2, mafia goon
11. England Mafia Doctor, skipped town D3
16. Merry Gentry- Killed During N2, townie collector

Froggy
07-01-2013, 03:58 AM
Please, if you have a NIGHT ACTION, make sure you send them in! Most of them HAVE come from the mafia, and this post is to clarify the key word: most, SEEM. I have received a few others but I am missing some from my other power roles. PLEASE SEND THEM IN TO ME BY DEADLINE!

Froggy
07-08-2013, 03:34 AM
Hammer drop!

Day phase Four

The villagers were exhausted, both mentally and physically. Their numbers were down, but as were those of the mafia. They had killed two already, and one had skipped town as she announced her identity- avoiding a certain lynching during this day. The villagers that woke were happy to still be alive, to be called a citizen rather than a corpse. As they walked through the town, trying to discover what acts of horror the mafia had committed the night before, they came across a steamy alleyway nearby a kitchen entrance.

Z.e.n, the collected townie, was found hanging out of a dumpster, his body long since stiff and pale. The mafia had an obvious distaste for z.e.n and a general knack for getting revenge anytime one of their own had been outed by a mere townie. As a result, they had half-heartedly tossed his body into a dumpster, leaving his hand and head hanging out.

Z.e.n, the collected townie, was murdered during Night Phase Three. Day four will end Tuesday, July 9th, at a questionable time. Please be more active with posting <3

Toon Yoshi
07-08-2013, 03:42 AM
Toon sat up and yawned in his bed. He then wandered about outside, his stomach surprisingly took the berries well. For the most part. He walked down the street and noticed something unusual sticking out the dumpster. He got close and saw it was Zen. "Ew..." he muttered. he ran to the nearest trash can and lost his lunch. He stood over it for a while afterwards and waited for people to show up.

V
07-08-2013, 01:01 PM
V looked around sad, he didn't know who to suspect. Only that when he spoke next, he would accuse someone.

Arcus
07-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Arcus saw toon, tossing his cookies in a trash can and walked over. "Are you ok? Did something happen?"

Toon Yoshi
07-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Toon lifted his head to see Arcus behind him. He nodded to the dumpster Zen was in. "The Mafia are sick people." he said, head still in the garbage can.

Arcus
07-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Arcus scowled at the sight, "I see your point." Then turned around, so couldn't see it anymore. "When will the killing end?"

Wister
07-09-2013, 02:47 AM
"Hopefully soon." PPBG answered as she walked to the scene. She saw z.e.n's corpse hanging out of the dumpster after she rounded the corner but looked away, preferring to gaze blankly at the ground.

V
07-09-2013, 10:38 AM
"You've been so silent Dough!" V cries out at no one really.

Vote: DoughGuy

Bee Bear
07-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Bee gasped in horror upon hearing V's vote and turned a rather dangerous shade of green when she saw dear z.e.n's body. "But ... no!" she cried. "Both of them can't leave ... V you scoundrel!"

Emotional and distraught, she nevertheless felt bad about voting for her friend.

"No ... that's not right ..."

Unvote: V

"But someone must be held responsible!"

"I'm sorry!" After casting her vote, she ran away in tears and went in search of some chocolate icecream to drown her sorrows.

Toon Yoshi
07-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Head still in the can, glances up and sees Zen. He loses his lunch again, and yells to everyone once he gets himself to stop "I really have no clue who to vote. Half the time I'm wrong."

Arcus
07-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Arcus pats Toons back, "aren't we all wrong most of the time?" Arcus sighs, before glancing in the general direction of the dumpster but not looking at the body itself.

Arcus
07-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Not knowing who may have done this or what was going on, Arcus decides to jump on board with the last Vote.

VOTE : V

Wister
07-12-2013, 03:33 AM
PPBG wondered when everyone else would arrive. She sighed inwardly. Hearing others' opinions and thoughts on the matter might make this a bit clearer.

At the moment, she was very wary of V, who seemed to be voting on a whim. Not much deliberation. And even if his actions were planned, why wouldn't he enlighten the town with his reasoning? PPBG sided with that his votes were random. His unpredictability worried her. Perhaps it hinted at general indifference to who was killed?

Toon Yoshi
07-12-2013, 06:54 PM
"Who's left anyways?" he asked.

Wister
07-12-2013, 10:53 PM
PPBG shrugged. She didn't exactly keep track of names well. After a pause, she decided to try to answer his question.
"Um... Well, you, Arcus, V, DoughGuy, Bee Bear... myself..." she named off all who had appeared this morning. Digging farther back into her memory, she tentatively said a few more names. "Then, um, Jeremor, Alanoth, and Craze. I think that's it."

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: (writing edit)
PPBG shrugged. She didn't exactly keep track of names well. After a pause, she decided to try to answer his question.
"Um... Well, you, Arcus, V, DoughGuy, Bee Bear... myself..." she named off all who had appeared or had been mentioned this morning. Digging farther back into her memory, she tentatively said a few more names. "Then, um, Jeremor, Alanoth, and Craze. I think that's it."

Toon Yoshi
07-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Toon lifted his head out the can for once. "Thanks." Then he shoved it back in in fear he'd throw up whete it shouldn't go.

Froggy
07-13-2013, 03:52 AM
Sorry for the disappearance, day phase extended once more until Sunday <3

-Says the voice from the dead-

DoughGuy
07-13-2013, 03:57 AM
Someone said my name?

Wister
07-13-2013, 04:57 PM
PPBG gave a short wave, indicating herself. "I was just saying who was alive still. Nothing against you." She cast a wary glance to V, then back to the others there.

V
07-13-2013, 11:12 PM
'Hey hey!' V replies, 'Doughguy has been suspiciously silent this whole game - hasn't voted at all..... hmmmm hmmmm! And look at him - appear like that, demanding why you spoke his name.'

'He's mafia if I've ever seen one.'

V goes back to wobbling around, since he was probably gonna die soon. Better get that wobbling in. Wobble.... wobble.... *cries in the corner that no one trusts him*

DoughGuy
07-13-2013, 11:19 PM
V how could you :'(