PDA

View Full Version : [M]Schicksal: Salvation of Man

\/Ģin
06-09-2010, 03:10 AM
Schicksal: Salvation of Man

RATER M: Blood, Violence, possible sexual content, and language.

I've seen what can happen. It has stared it me in the face and made the future much more black. I believed that everything in my goals and plans would go as expected and I'd die in a hospital bed with my grandchildren remembering a legacy I left behind to secure their future. I had thought about large houses and a sports car sitting in my garage collecting dust while I spun tires on a Lamborghini. Yea, I'm a dreamer, but this time dreaming has gone too far.

I'm sixteen and I see myself on top a stage standing there in front of an army of people dressed in third world rags and leather armed to the teeth with weapons. The weirdest part, I'm in the crowd looking out at a man that is just like me but much older. Just as I speak the words "We have won, this world is mankind's again...a black creature reaches out from the shadows of the stage of takes me by the neck, snapping it and then drawing an assault rifle unloading it on the crowd.

I walk to my body and look down, I'm dead.

Then almost as quick as I died, I found myself standing in the middle of my High School gym. Was I really dreaming? I guess not.

Ten long years passed. The world broke out in war again, mankind used their bombs of great destruction and nearly demolished the whole damn world and they would've never stopped if it hadn't been for the Shade.

The shade began as a mysterious race of humans that came out of nowhere, we still don't know what they are or where they came from. They sought a place in society and mankind said no, they sought rights and mankind said never, so when we thought of them as another race of pathetic humans trying to illegally immigrate...our world was turned upside down.

They erupted like a lion let out of a cage and we saw their true form, the form that I had already seen in dreams. They walked like man, they talked like man, and they even fought like man, but they were solid black like a dark scrawny shadow with no features but their illuminating yellow eyes. They accomplished what mankind could never do, they all banded together as a single army and their wave of terror and violence swept the Earth.

They moved faster than man and their tactics were more effective. They used guns like mankind, but at the same time melee weapons like swords and maces were used since they could be effectively used by beings as agile as them. They can deflect bullets with a strong sword and even out maneuver them altogether. Fighting this new army called the end of World War III and in a week, communications, peace, civilization, it was all put to the end.

That was just three years ago...now the world is quiet, in ruins, and unsafe. We the last remaining humans of this dying race are all that stands between the Shade and their efforts to darken this world. Firefights, metal salvage missions, and assaults are cutting our numbers short and before long we may be wiped out, but the Alliance of Man will succeed or die trying. We won't go down without the Shade knowing our hatred in the form of a few losses on their side. We may only be a fortress carved into the side of a cliffside with few numbers living in a network of caves, but we are armed to the teeth with gattling guns stripped from Blackhawks, rigged up Abrams Tank cannons, and other lethal vehicles. We can survive, man has survived a catalyst before, we'll do it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Godmod, backseat gaming, powerplay, or anything you know you shouldn't do.
No offensive behavior including flamming in the OOC
I am GM, so anything that I say should be taken seriously unless I'm acting stupid purposely xD
Min post length of 3 paragraphs, wait atleast 2 posts before you post again.
Post a character sheet filling out all info. if your background is to be concealed, then please PM me a description of your bio and await for me to approve.
You may only be human and you cannot have special powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Background:

TZS
06-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Count me Interested! I love post apocalyptic war/survival things. I'll have a character worked up by tomorrow... Any particular character types you're looking for? Besides the 'what not to do'?

\/Ģin
06-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Uh sorry for the delay, but I'm looking for whatever you can muster :D I'm pretty, go with the flow kind of guy and I'd love to see what you can cook up.

Milly
06-18-2010, 02:28 AM
Okay. Hopefully this is good enough! ^^

Name: Hanamiku Mizuru

Sex: female

Weapons: Katana & Gun.. (still not sure which one..)

Appearance: http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af247/pokeaddict17xakatsukifan17/AnimeGirlPaleBrunette.jpg

Background: Mizuru was the only daughter of the Hanamiku family. Her father had a specialty with swords, while her mother in the other hand, had a specialty with guns. Both her parents taught Mizuru the art of both guns and swords, since their son was too lazy to want to learn. At the age of 16, Mizuru had gotten her own katana and gun, for her own defense. Her mother had told her that maybe one day, they would be gone, and she would need that for those days. At the age of 18, she was amoung the only humans left to be on the world.. Since her family was killed by the Shades.

Falcon Red
06-22-2010, 07:08 PM
hey homie, i'm gonna give this a look later on tonight ;)