PDA

View Full Version : End Of Dominance

AriesChan
06-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Oki! this roleplay was like my baby xD and i'm sad to say that after a good run on another site it died T.T. SO i wanted to try it out here and hopefully it will go just as far{and farther than} it did over there!

Well.. my idea was that its been a couple thousand years and the werewolves and vampires have finally ended their war and have reconciled. The problem is they are now low in numbers and their main food supply, humans, have gone into hiding and they have some sort of magical barrier so that they aren't detected by the vampires and werewolves. During those years of the war, the humans were using this magical hideout in order to perfect their summoning skills, once it was perfected they used it to summon demons from another realm to aid them in fighing against the werewolves and the vampires.

And so, a thousand years later and magic powers toned, it's time to come out of hiding and fight for the home that was once theirs.

My only question is...who are you fighting for?

And so is any one interested?

My Character:

Name: Stephani "Steph" MoonBridge
Race(Demon, Werewolf, Human, Vampire): Human
Appearance: http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/ShyGirl_ChanChan/Bored.jpg
Personality: Steph is not one to stay in one place for to long she loves exploring and never heeds warnings about staying away from the Mainland. Unlike the rest of her family, who are are rational and calculative she acts on a whim; however she does have an amazing gift for Summoning which seems to be a family trait. She is headstrong but can also be a sweetheart when it comes to people in need.
Summoned(can be a character made by you or another character): She successfully Summoned her first demon at age 12, it was a Dog Demon, who she named Raxes http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/ShyGirl_ChanChan/dog.jpg and another one recently {if any one wants to play this demon be my guest}
Abilities: She has six rings that are five different colors and represent elements. Blue(Water/Ice) and Red(Fire)- hangs around her neck on a chain, Green(Earth)- right ring finger, White-Air(left ring finger),Yellow(Lightning/Light)-right index, Black(Darkness)- left index. These rings allow her to summon various weapons and defenses involving an element
Extra: She's a great cook ^^

~~~~~~~

Each Character Sheet will pretty much follow that guideline, of course Vampires and Werewolves can't Summon anything and for demons it's their Summoner(all demons have them, their relationship is up to them however. Well no, all demons dont have to have one, they could have been born there.)

There are three settings: The Mainland(where the Vampires and Werewolves dwell, seeking out any prey they can get. A Dark, Barren place filled with abandoned towns and the only house or buildings that are in a good condition are the ones the vamps and werewolves live in), Masterija(On the outside, it is an old, abandoned, and broken down Fortress but on the inside it is a magical, marvelous city were the humans and demons reside, training for their battle. There is a sort of barrier around the Fortress that protects them from detection. and the Demon World or Makai(^^, though this setting will probably be rarely used or not at all).

The werewolves and vampires have adapted; werewolves can control when and how they change and the vampires do not bare that sensitivity to sunlight, though too much exposure can temporarily blind them(how long depends on intensity). Silver still damages/kills WereWolves and Vampires are killed when beheaded..umm i think thats it. If i have any facts on WereWolves or Vampires wrong, please tell me ^^

Demons can also be human-like, or take on a human appearance, this could also create confusion for the Vamps/Werewolves, i think?

So I don't think I'm going to change much, if i feel changes are needed then i'll add them.

Of course multiple characters are welcomed ^^ along with romance, violence(der) and language..if this needs a rating i'd say PG-13

butterz
06-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Ooooo!!! I'm intersted! Sounds like fun.

Mr.Natas
06-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Me too
But I have a question could you play a demon only and have someone play the human?
of is it like a pack deal

butterz
06-12-2010, 11:58 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/butterwingness/luisroyo.jpg

Name: Aiyana Whitestone
Race: Human

Birthplace: Masterija
Alignment: Neutral

Elements: Wind, fire
Weapons: Various
Armor: None

Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Skin: Tan
Body: Muscular with hint of soft curves
Height: 5’8
Weight: 145

Info: Aiyana was born to a human woman who had been raped. The man or creature.. that raped her was never caught. The story of her terrible ordeal was only told after Aiyana’s mother found out she was with child. The story has always been somewhat strange and in a sense not exactly explained very well. Though no one questioned Aiyana’s mother, nor did they condemn her for having the child. Aiyana was born different, she seemed almost slow. There was something rather off about her. Though it took her longer than most children to learn, she grew up into an intelligent, quiet woman. Her strengths had surpassed normal expectations.. However.. Aiyana lacked something that every other human had seemed to perfect. Summoning.. Though her mother had tried very hard to teach her, as well as her mentors. Aiyana has yet to still summon her own demon.

AriesChan
06-13-2010, 04:11 AM
To Mr.Natas: Yes, that's what i put in the CS, your Demon/Summoner can be someone you created or another person's character ^^

Accepted Butterz ^^

oh and Humans don't have to have elemental powers, for any future humans ^^

butterz
06-13-2010, 04:24 AM
Eeeee yay! :aweme:

Mr.Natas
06-13-2010, 04:34 AM
Awesome
:3
P.S. I'll play the second demon

Shinoruka
06-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Im joining this looks good :D just lemme set up a profile..

Name: James Mentoso
Race(Demon, Werewolf, Human, Vampire): Vampire
Appearance: http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu83/SsSoulSsS/Humans/1154556364_s6goth_guy.jpg
Personality: Calm at times but can snap and become insane at the sight of his own blood.
Abilities: Controls Aqua and Lightning elements to various degree's depending on his sanity.
Extra: James hates everyone including his own race.

spirits breath
06-13-2010, 11:03 PM
I might make one. Though have to say I would totally play as your summoned wolf thing if I could. But that is just me. Either way I could make a character sheet. But I will wait and see what you say. (ps, I like to make things...out of the ordinary. So if I make one be braced for a differnt kind of demon, or were.(doesn't always have to be a wolf in my opinion))

AriesChan
06-14-2010, 03:47 AM
well i was just going to play Raxes, just because he really doesn't have much of a huge role other than being a protector and confidant ^^, so you can go on and make your character(s) ^^

Side Note- yayyy I hope my baby gets reborn!!!

Volcove
06-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Is it okay if my Human can merge with his demon? I have an explanation for it.Name: Nevermore "Arthas"
Race: Human
Title: Warlord
Birthplace: Mainland
Weapons: Great Hammer

Appearance: Dark plated mithril armor, light brown hair, hazel eyes, tanned skin. Muscular build, 6'1" in height, shaved facial hair.http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/312/f/9/Purist_by_Makrura.jpg
Story: Nevermore used to have a name, but now all he is known for is what his victims are when they are killed. He rarely talks, only appears on the battlefield, and very few friends. In truth all he wanted to do was avenge the Vampire that had killed his father, and the Werewolf who had killed his mother. He used to be a full human, but his deep bond with his demon has granted him the ability to merge with it, taking control of it at times. But if the demon were to die, he would die with it.

Demon: A mass of souls, dark with a layer of flames which burn with the utmost fury. Skulls surround this demon, also striking at those who stray too close. Skull shoulder plates and a mithril chest plate is the only thing that those will call his 'armor'.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/216/6/b/DotA___Nevermore_by_quickcement.jpg
Abilities: His arms can change into any form, and the slightest touch burns those who stray to close. Souls who he has taken moan loudly, and sometimes may distract those who have sensitive hearing. If he runs out of souls, he loses strength, and dissipates. He may be conjured if a certain amount of souls is taken, by Nevermore, but he is vulnerable in the human form. Shadows are his main strength, he can create shadows, and solidify them, and his genuine love for spikes may end up impaling most of his opponents.

Name idea taken from DotA, a Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne custom game by IceFrog.

-volcove-

AriesChan
06-14-2010, 02:44 PM
yes! that is fine ^^ after all that's what summoning is all about lol ^^ now for more werewolves and vampires....*sigh* i'll go make Deon *can be seen dragging a figure*

Volcove
06-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Thank you AriesChan. I sure hope this role play starts soon, it seems very interesting.

-volcove-

Shinoruka
06-14-2010, 08:24 PM
I can make a second charecter if you want. I have no problem doing two. :)

butterz
06-14-2010, 08:46 PM
I can make a second charecter if you want. I have no problem doing two. :)

Ditto to that.

AriesChan
06-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Thank you both ^^ I'm hoping others will get into it but if push comes to shove i have Deon trapped in his coffin ^^

Shinoruka
06-14-2010, 10:38 PM
OH NO! can he breath?! does he need help!! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!! D:

AriesChan
06-15-2010, 05:18 PM
he's undead! he'll be fine >.> *ignores the banging and yelling of threats*

butterz
06-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Wheres the wooden stake! >.>

Shinoruka
06-15-2010, 08:27 PM
I SEE! Well.. *cough* il just stop freaking out now.. *grabs silver cross and puts it behind back*

Volcove
06-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Rawr. I know we pwn. I can't wait for this RP to start.

:)

-volcove-

Shinoruka
06-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Me either, its gunna ROCK! -guitar-

butterz
06-17-2010, 04:47 AM
Woo ya!

Volcove
06-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Much patience is needed young role players.

-volcove-

butterz
06-17-2010, 08:28 PM
pfft.....young.

AriesChan
06-17-2010, 10:04 PM
well, maybe I'll do like i did last time and start up the RP and hope others join...but still it's only like...five of us XD

butterz
06-18-2010, 01:11 AM
well we're just so awesome that it wont matter! :3

Shinoruka
06-19-2010, 09:10 PM
agree'd

butterz
06-24-2010, 06:06 PM
well, maybe I'll do like i did last time and start up the RP and hope others join...but still it's only like...five of us XD

SoooOooo are we going to do that?

Stryker
06-25-2010, 06:16 PM
*Poofs in behind Aries*

Can we make that 6 people now?

AriesChan
06-27-2010, 06:22 PM
yay! six! *gives cookie* oki guys, I was away for awhile but after i make up some more ppl i'll bring up the IC ^^

Stryker
06-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Name: Damos NeRanna
Race: Vampire

Elements: Fire
Weapons: Sword

Appearance: http://i45.tinypic.com/ljr0m.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zfir08.jpg

Info: Fellow vampires say that Damos was a shrewd and slightly-hated guy, even to vampires that traveled with him. But that suddenly changed years ago when he was jumped by three werewolves one night and barely escaped with his life. Sometime during the bloodbath, he had his head banged against a rock and was rendered unconscious for a few seconds. Ever since then he'd become more of a team player when it comes to Vampires and more of prideful killer when it came to the other species.

Before, he took chances. Going after multiple targets single-handedly, now he thinks before he acts. His overall job rate has dropped slightly but his success rate has skyrocketed because of this...

AriesChan
06-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Elements aren't required, unless you really want one. my person has elements because that's her summoning skill

I just wanted to make that clear in case any one thought it was a requirement.

Stryker
06-29-2010, 04:22 AM
Hey, since there aren't any. You mind if I dump my demon and switch to Vamp?

AriesChan
06-29-2010, 06:17 AM
or you could make ttwwwooooo ^^ lol i have a Vamp ready, i can make a werewolf and then the IC

Volcove
06-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Please PM me, I don't have all day checking IC if it's there or not. Thank you.

Stryker
06-29-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm pretty sure when the IC's put up it'll be announced in this thread, so this is the only thing you'd have to check in on Volcove

AriesChan
06-29-2010, 07:57 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=253331#post253331 the IC

butterz
06-29-2010, 09:57 PM
YAAAAy :ROFL:

AriesChan
07-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Name: Deon
Race: Vampire
Appearance: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w114/bunnyX92/anime%20guys/vampire.jpg
Personality: Deon saw most of the war between the V and the WWs and finds all wars to be pointless, especially when they involve beings who are technically immortal. He can be a bit self righteous and condescending, and he has an 'i told you so' attitude. He finds the Humans desire to fight over a land that obviously wasn't meant for them to be amusing and childish. He'd rather they just give up and become servants to the vampires, as for the WW...well they'd make a lovely house pet.
Abilies: Telekinesis, Mind Control, Telepathy, Blood Manipulation(Can bend and shape blood near him or his own to anything he wishes.)
Extra: he is a bit of a perve, he will flirt with anything with a nice pair of legs and a cute face, regardless of race.

werewolf coming up

AriesChan
07-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Name: Le'Anne

Race: werewolf

Appearance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/ICE.jpg

Wolf Form: http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy292/AyameKitshi/15gr288ff.jpg

Personality: She is bubbly and care free most of the time and can be a bit talkative, mostly to herself. How ever when it comes time to fight, she can be a bit ruthless and blood thirsty

Abilites: will Edit

Extra: She has a deep hatred for vampires and is weary and skeptic of other werewolves. Her family were ambushed by vampires who were starving and no matter how hard her parents tried to fight, it was too much for them, they sent her away to go get help but no other wolves would.

butterz
07-01-2010, 08:56 PM
aw pretty

AriesChan
07-01-2010, 10:17 PM
merci!! now to work on intro posts xD

Volcove
07-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Guys, please post in the IC

Someone can respond to my post, don't worry, or if ever I'll just post on my own.

-volcove-

katosu
07-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Hmn... what do you guys still need? I'd like to join. ^_^

butterz
07-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Guys, please post in the IC

Someone can respond to my post, don't worry, or if ever I'll just post on my own.

-volcove-

I... was waiting for that other person who is playing a vampire to post... so that way, that person doesnt get to far behind and what not.

Thats why..im waiting.

Rainalynne
07-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Is it too late to join?

AriesChan
07-06-2010, 07:19 PM
nope! it is never to late to join~ and sorry i was away T.T. but we are in desperate need of werewolves and vampires

Repent!
07-13-2010, 10:31 PM
*-saves a spot-*

Volcove
07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
This is fail, no one is posting. :O

-volcove-