PDA

View Full Version : K_H_M_H's Many Characters

Alter Ego
06-28-2013, 01:16 PM
Hello there, and welcome to the world of Simple!

OHmygodIhavesomanycharactersthatmustbesharedwithth eworldsoheretheyareyay

- - - Updated - - -

The Lost Kingdoms

Ahh, yes. The first RP I've ever joined on this website! :D Ah, the nostalgia...Anyways, here's the very first character I've ever used to officially RP with!

Name: Kai Genesis
Kingdom: east
Species:Human
Abilites: Overall talented in many fighting fields, can play the flute (hidden talent), extremely agile, clever

Physical description/picture: Kai has black hair that's kind of long and wavy. He has golden eyes with a few flecks of amber around the pupils. He is quite tall and seems really skinny and lanky, but is actually quite muscular and isn't one to be messed with. He usually wears an earth-green tunic with leather pants and brown leather hunting boots.
Personality description: He is really solitary most of the time, but is more open with close friends and relatives. He has a good sense of humor, is kind, but is very threatening among enemies and is not someone you'd want as an enemy. He's quite mean around new people, but only does it so that he doesn't fall prey to anyone.
Biography: Kai currently lives alone towards the back of the town. His family abandoned him as a child but was then taken in by a hunter who lived in the woods and taught him many valuable fighting attributes. However, the hunter died and Kai took residence in a busier part of town. During the war, he went to go and fight with his kingdom and, as a result, came back with many battle scars and the missing presence of guilt from killing hundreds of creatures. Kai really has no plans now, except to further enhance his abilities and make himself stronger (since he has nothing better to do.)

Garb: He usually wears a green tunic with a leather hunting jacket and brown pants. He is always wearing his favorite pair of leather hunting boots and a bow and arrow around his back. He also carries a small dagger hidden around his waste in case he is unable to use his bow and arrow.

Inventory: Bow and arrow, dagger, a bag of pine needles, and tranquilizer darts

So, yes, Kai has earned a special place in my heart :D You guys have probably seen me use him a lot though, lol XD

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 03:35 PM
Name: Anzhela Pakartov (uhns-heel-uh pack-are-tov) (or Anz for short)

Appearance: Anzhela (http://hunter-wolf-dc.deviantart.com/art/New-Look-271520141) is 5'6, with a skinny stature. She is still strong, though, and extremely agile and perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

Personality: Anzhela is a very stubborn, independent young woman and doesn't like to accept help from others. She is a very serious person, and isn't all that nice unless you're a close friend of hers. She is especially hostile towards America, and despises every single last person allied with them with a passion. A natural leader, she usually takes charge and is very stubborn. It's hard to change her mind once it's been made up.

Bio: Anzhela's mother died while in labor, so she lived with her father her entire life. Her father was a very important general in the Russian military, and as such is a very strict man and to be treated with utmost respect. He brought up his daughter to take his place in the war, so he forced her to train and push her to her limits.

Because her father hated America (like most of his allies), Anz obviously grew up with that same belief and wants to make sure that she is the one to rule the Americans.

Other: Has a thick Russian accent.

My character for a WW3 RP I did (will probably do again once I clear some RPs up :P)

- - - Updated - - -

Name:

Arin Poes
Nickname:

Air
Godly Parent:

Apollo
Personality:

She is very dorky in others' opinions. She likes anime, manga, cartoon network shows, Disney classic movies, My Little Pony, and video games. She read a lot as a kid, so she's fairly intelligent and will correct people's bad grammar. She is athletic and is amazing at drawing, as well as writing. Arin is at an advanced level in archery, and is one of the best of her siblings. She is quiet when around strangers, but around good friends she is loud, funny, nice, and slightly perverted. Arin is also a loyal friend to have, and a good listener. People come to her often for advice. Additionally, she is well-liked by all the campers and counselors since she has been there for a while and is friends with everyone or at least is liked by them (except some Ares kids)
Birthplace:

Philadelphia, PA
Biography:

She grew up without her father, but thought that it was because he was a world-renown artist and couldn't stay rooted in just one spot. So, she and her mother grew up very close and depended on each other for a lot. Her mother was also an artist, which is how she met Apollo in the first place.

Even though Arin is considered insignificant to most monsters, it didn't stop them from attacking her. In the third grade, she got kicked out for creating a masterpiece on the side of the school without their permission. In fourth grade, she got kicked out again after she claimed that her teacher attacked her, and trying to prove her point by ripping the monster's clothes off. Unfortunately, she only tore off the teacher's clothes, leaving her in her underwear. This process repeated up until she transferred to a private school where her satyr found her and whisked her off to Camp Half-Blood at age eleven.
How you got to camp:

In the sixth grade, a satyr found her out by her smell and took her off to Long Island (telling her mom first, though). Not just by her smell, though. Her sixth grade teacher pulled her aside for doodling in her class again, so Arin thought she was in trouble. However, her teacher turned into a Fury and tried to kill her. Her satyr saved her by slaying the Fury with his hidden celestial gold dagger.
How many year you have been at camp:

Four years

[Camper, planning on being a counselor when older
Weapon:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._and_Arrow.jpg A bow and arrows (from her father), http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ncnDVQOWYH...Sword_fire.jpg and her sword. Despite it looking like fire, it is actually celestial gold.
Powers:

Biokinesis-the ability to manipulate and modify one's anatomy (basically heal people)
Photokinesis-mental and/or physical ability to control light.
Rhyme Speak: If she says something in rhyme, it will happen. It can be anything from a blessing to a curse, but rarely uses it. If she does, it's for a little prank on another camper.
Weakness(es):

Like her father, she can fall in love a little too easily, although she tries not to let her feelings get the better of her. Even though she isn't a child of Athena, she has severe arachnophobia and hates being alone.
Appearance:

Arin is approximately 5'3, has a toned body, usually paint splattered on her or pencil lead on her hands.
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln67j8vFWw1qlaabdo1_500.jpg)
She never wears makeup, though, but her hair looks the same.
Outfit:

Her CHB necklace, CHB shirt, but likes to wear a pair of light blue, overly-used shorts with graphic shirts from Hot Topic.
Other:

Is best friends with Elusive (Son of Aphrodite) I would not mind being a co-GM. I'm on nearly everyday. Also, if you need more characters, I will try and make some more

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Elusive Dieammond
Nickname:

Elu, E
Godly Parent:

Aprhodite
Personality:

He knows everything about fashion. So, he is often critical of people's styles or will gossip. He also hates getting dirty, so he tries to get other people to do his work for him. However, he is really quite nice and knows when to laugh, although he's terrible at trying to be funny himself. It takes a while to get used to him, but he is always there to listen and offer advice he's received from personal experiences. He is also very generous.
Birthplace:

Beverly Hills, California
Biography:

His father grew up to be a fashion designer, so Aphrodite took interest in him and out came Elusive. Because Elusive grew up in a fashion-savvy house and town, he picked up his father's eye for fashion, make-up, accessories, etc. He is very popular with the girls, but is seen as a friend or "a brother they never had" (FRIENDZONED). He went to a boarding school for his elementary years, but then started to take up a lead in fashion design himself. He is a low threat to monsters, so he has never met one and hasn't been kicked out of schools.
How you got to camp:

He worked in his school's fashion show at age thirteen,, and a crippled girl saw his eye for talent and the smell from him that he was a son of Aphrodite. So, that summer, he was taken to Camp Half-Blood and has only been attacked by monsters since his arrival at camp, although he has never really had to fight any.
How many year you have been at camp:

3 years

Camper, has been voted to be next counselor when he's 16.
Weapon:

His trusty spear (http://fromknightstoninjas.com/images/products/large_65_20-3003_3.jpg)
Powers:

Amokinesis: Amokinesis is the ability to control the emotion of love or desire
Matchmaking: He's able to pick out perfect couples and start a relationship for others.
Weakness(es):

Gets jealous easily, has a bad temper when made fun of, getting muddy/dirty
Appearance:

Elusive (http://gradycarter.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/kurt-glee-8751375-1240-950.jpeg) is 5'5, not very athletic, and skinny.
Outfit:

Outside of CBH, he wears his favorite trench coat with a white button-down shirt and jeans (http://www.aolcdn.com/photogalleryassets/kol/866243/glee-Chris-Colfer-900a033010.jpg). Or, he will wear a casual summer outfit consisting of a white tank top with a light yellow button shirt over top, a pair of Bermuda shorts and converse.
Other: Is best friends with Arin

These two are my demigod characters for any Percy Jackson RPs :)

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 03:39 PM
NAME:

Alias Yuren
Female
HOME PLANET:

Neptune

Commander (if that's ok...)
APPEARANCE:

Alias (http://shopping-park.info/Stuff!/tpl/uploads/funky-asian-girl.jpg) is approximately 5'1, with slightly blue skin. She has eyes like this (http://th06.deviantart.net/fs51/200H/i/2009/308/f/7/Silver_Eye_by_RabidxBunneh.jpg) and is skinny. Despite having a small build, she is still muscular with toned muscles outlining her body.
PERSONALITY:

Alias is very down-to-earth and serious, and will rarely smile or laugh. She is loyal to her crew and will always put others before herself. She is a good leader and will take charge if needed. Most people look up to her for maturity and ability to focus so well. Alias is also very intelligent and cunning. However, if she is put in a state of intense pain, she will turn cowardly and save herself.
BIOGRAPHY:

She lived on Neptune her entire life, along with her parents. She grew up wanting to work in the military, and was able to achieve her dream of being a commander. Most were impressed by her being a commander at such a young age, but it also provoked jealousy with some other people who were petty enough to scorn Alias behind her back. However, she was picked as commander for having been able to hold the traits necessary to being a commander. As a child, she also was quite the coward. However, as she grew, she steeled her nerves and was able to only back out whenever she was put in immense pain.
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE MILITARY OF NEXUS:

It was her dream
WEAPON:

A laser whip (http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/andros414/Zero_Suit_Samus3.png)that can catch enemies and electrocute them.
ABILITIES/STRENGTHS:

-Agility
-Stealth
WEAKNESSES:

-Spiders
-Immense pain
-Suffering of others
OTHER:

Star Trek.

I never even got to use this one *le epic sigh* T^T Actually, I didn't get to use a lot of these characters :P I hope I'll get to soon, though :)

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 03:44 PM
Oh geez, here come the many different CS for my twins XD I use them a lot, but I'm trying not to now that I've got so many other characters to use...Lol XD

For a comedy RP I did (died out xP):

Name: Aris Persch

Grade: 9

Appearance: Brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, and has hairclips on her bangs. The hair is chocolate-colored with natural (but faint) highlights. She has crystal-blue eyes and small (but few) freckles dotting along her cheeks and nose. Her build is good and muscular, although it is skinny. She is about 5'4. Her left pupil is slightly smaller than the right one, though, due to her mental instability.

Bio: She is very mischievous. Aris was always pulling pranks on whoever she could along with her brother. She might seem like a bad seed, but Aris had a soft side. She was very caring towards animals, and would gladly put her life on the line for one. Similarly, if her brother is in danger, she will do whatever she can to save him. She is funny and nice when you get to know her, though slightly perverted. Aris and Arin are very close, and as children were always inseparable. Upon being taken away, they have learned to live without each other by their side at all times, but still freak out whenever something happens to the other.

In their past, they were abandoned by their parents when they were 2 years old. Their parents abandoned them because they were young and didn't even want a child, let alone twins, for they wanted to be free and not tied-down to anything. They lived at an orphanage for three years before they were sent from foster home to foster home, all of which absolutely despised the twins. Their last foster home, when they were 11, were abusive and would always beat the two to near-death and never feed them. When they turned 15, they decided to run off and live on their own, where they met Serena and Nalin and came across the diner where they now work.

Name: Arin Persch

Appearance: Brown hair that just barely goes down to ears. The hair is chocolate-colored with natural (but faint) highlights, and is sort of wavy. He has crystal-blue eyes and small (but few) freckles dotting along his cheeks and nose. His build is good and muscular, although it is skinny. He is about 5'4. His right pupil is slightly smaller than the left one, though, due to his mental instability.

(THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS ARIS'S, SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT ALL.)
Bio: He was very mischievous. Arin was always pulling pranks on whoever he could along with her sister. He might seem like a bad seed, but Arin had a soft side. He was very caring towards animals, and would gladly put his life on the line for one. Similarly, if his sister is in danger, he will do whatever she can to save him. He is funny and nice when you get to know him, though slightly perverted. Aris and Arin are very close, and as children were always inseparable. Upon being taken away, they have learned to live without each other by their side at all times, but still freak out whenever something happens to the other.

In their past, they were abandoned by their parents when they were 2 years old. Their parents abandoned them because they were young and didn't even want a child, let alone twins, for they wanted to be free and not tied-down to anything. They lived at an orphanage for three years before they were sent from foster home to foster home, all of which absolutely despised the twins. Their last foster home, when they were 11, were abusive and would always beat the two to near-death and never feed them. When they turned 15, they decided to run off and live on their own, where they met Serena and Nalin and came across the diner where they now work.

Name: Aris
Ranks: First-class
Power/Weakness: When under severe pain (physical and/or emotional) or at their will (rarely), she and her brother float in the air; Airis in the front and Airin in the back. Their eyes glow a bright blue and light flashes from them. Upon doing this, their voices sync and they become one person in two different bodies. They unleash a bright blue beam from their bodies, and it will kill or maim enemies while healing the major wounds on allies. However, this power is seriously unstable and can injure them if it goes on for too long. A thin, glowing blue line tangles around their legs, ankles, and wrists and ties them together. If this line is broken, they will be severely injured and could possibly die. So, basically, their weaknesses are each other (I will clear this up in personality/history), the line that connects them together, and hurting themselves if their power goes on for too long.

Appearance: Brown hair that goes down between her shoulder blades. The hair is chocolate-colored with natural (but faint) highlights. She has crystal-blue eyes and small (but few) freckles dotting along her cheeks and nose. Her build is good and muscular, although it is skinny. She is about 5'4.

Personality: She is very mischievous. Aris is always pulling pranks on whoever she can, along with her brother. She may seem like a bad seed, but Airis has a soft side. She is very caring towards animals, and will gladly put her life on the line for one. Similarly, if her brother is in danger, she will do whatever she can to save him. She is funny and nice when you get to know her, though slightly perverted. Aris and Arin are very close, and can't live without each other. They often finish each other's sentences, or speak at the same time.

History: Aris and Arin went so a school every year, getting kicked out for being naughty and troublemakers. The first school they were sent to was because their parents were wealthy and never wanted to have a child, let alone twins. Their parents sent them off, not even caring to say goodbye or dropping by for a holiday or birthday. When they first arrived to their first school, they were very secluded, naïve, and oblivious to why their parents sent them away. They waited in vain for their parents to arrive. Halfway through their first year, Airin realized that their parents had given them up since they hadn't visited for Thanksgiving. Airis was reluctant to believe it at first, but she eventually agreed when their parents had failed to take them home for Christmas break. Since then, they have purposely gotten themselves into trouble and gotten an infamous reputation throughout the country. They got kicked out of every school they went to, but not because they wanted to. Even though they hated their only parents, they still loved them very much and each prank was only to get their attention and take them home. So, after being booted from ten schools, they were sent to Balfour Academy by their parents.

Additional background information: Because they were abandoned by their parents so many times, they became very close and hate to leave each other. They do everything together, and become very forlorn and depressed, as well as desperate, when they're not together.

Name: Arin
Ranks: First-class
Power/Weakness: When under severe pain (physical and/or emotional) or at their will (rarely), she and her brother float in the air; Aris in the front and Arin in the back. Their eyes glow a bright blue and light flashes from them. Upon doing this, their voices sync and they become one person in two different bodies. They unleash a bright blue beam from their bodies, and it will kill or maim enemies while healing the major wounds on allies. However, this power is seriously unstable and can injure them if it goes on for too long. A thin, glowing blue line tangles around their legs, ankles, and wrists and ties them together. If this line is broken, they will be severely injured and could possibly die. So, basically, their weaknesses are each other (I will clear this up in personality/history), the line that connects them together, and hurting themselves if their power goes on for too long.

Appearance: Brown hair that just barely goes down to ears. The hair is chocolate-colored with natural (but faint) highlights, and is sort of wavy. He has crystal-blue eyes and small (but few) freckles dotting along his cheeks and nose. His build is good and muscular, although it is skinny. He is about 5'4.

Personality: Exactly like his sister's.
History: Again, same as above ^^^

If their power seems too strong, let me know and I'll fix it as fast as possible. Also, in case you didn't figure it out, they are identical twins

I think this was when I actually first made them...I used them in like 3 other RPs at the time, but I changed their names from like Aslin and Arin to Eris and Erin before finally settling on Aris and Arin :> But they got to have powers in this one, yaaay! :D Unfortunately, this one died out as well ;>.>

Name: Aris Persch

Psychic Abilities:
Aris can control nightmares, and create some of her own. These nightmares can be so vicious and vivid that it drives people to go insane, in severe cases die. In addition, if she wills it to be hard enough, she can make people hallucinate as though they are living a nightmare. However, if this power goes on for too long (over three hours), then she can cause very painful migraines and saps her of her energy.

Appearance: Brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, and has hairclips on her bangs. The hair is chocolate-colored with natural (but faint) highlights. She has crystal-blue eyes and small (but few) freckles dotting along her cheeks and nose. Her build is good and muscular, although it is skinny. She is about 5'4. Her left pupil is slightly smaller than the right one, though, due to her mental instability.

Bio: She is very mischievous. Aris was always pulling pranks on whoever she could along with her brother. She might seem like a bad seed, but Aris had a soft side. She was very caring towards animals, and would gladly put her life on the line for one. Similarly, if her brother is in danger, she will do whatever she can to save him. She is funny and nice when you get to know her, though slightly perverted. Aris and Arin are very close, and as children were always inseparable. Upon being taken away, they have learned to live without each other by their side at all times, but still freak out whenever something happens to the other. But, because of childhood trauma, they are insane and always make very morbid jokes and are very creepy themselves, their old selves being pushed away and replaced by eerie twins who only want to play a killing game.

In their past, they were abandoned by their parents when they were 2 years old. Their parents abandoned them because they were young and didn't even want a child, let alone twins, for they wanted to be free and not tied-down to anything. They lived at an orphanage for three years before they were sent from foster home to foster home, all of which absolutely despised the twins. Their last foster home, when they were 11, were abusive and would always beat the two to near-death and never feed them. On such an occasion, before Christmas, their sanity broke from being mentally and physically tortured, and felt their lives slipping away on a beating. They were laying on the ground, crumpled, tear-stained, and bloodied, they opened their eyes and found their powers activated and they killed their foster parents very brutally. They went on a killing spree in their entire neighborhood, and thus were taken away to Creekside after being knocked out.

Name: Arin Persch

Psychic Abilities: Arin has the ability to control illusions. He can make things appear on whim and make them seem so real that you can touch and smell the illusion. However, this power uses a lot of his mind work and causes severe migraines if it goes on for too long.

Appearance: Brown hair that just barely goes down to ears. The hair is chocolate-colored with natural (but faint) highlights, and is sort of wavy. He has crystal-blue eyes and small (but few) freckles dotting along his cheeks and nose. His build is good and muscular, although it is skinny. He is about 5'4. His right pupil is slightly smaller than the left one, though, due to his mental instability.

(THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS ARIS'S, SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT ALL.)
Bio: He was very mischievous. Arin was always pulling pranks on whoever he could along with her sister. He might seem like a bad seed, but Arin had a soft side. He was very caring towards animals, and would gladly put his life on the line for one. Similarly, if his sister is in danger, he will do whatever she can to save him. He is funny and nice when you get to know him, though slightly perverted. Aris and Arin are very close, and as children were always inseparable. Upon being taken away, they have learned to live without each other by their side at all times, but still freak out whenever something happens to the other But, because of childhood trauma, they are insane and always make very morbid jokes and are very creepy themselves, their old selves being pushed away and replaced by eerie twins who only want to play a killing game.

In their past, they were abandoned by their parents when they were 2 years old. Their parents abandoned them because they were young and didn't even want a child, let alone twins, for they wanted to be free and not tied-down to anything. They lived at an orphanage for three years before they were sent from foster home to foster home, all of which absolutely despised the twins. Their last foster home, when they were 11, were abusive and would always beat the two to near-death and never feed them. On such an occasion, before Christmas, their sanity broke from being mentally and physically tortured, and felt their lives slipping away on a beating. They were laying on the ground, crumpled, tear-stained, and bloodied, they opened their eyes and found their powers activated and they killed their foster parents very brutally. They went on a killing spree in their entire neighborhood, and thus were taken away to Creekside after being knocked out.

This was for another RP I did (also died out... heh heh...), where they had powers again. They had to have powers that were controlled by their minds, so I couldn't use that thing with the thread since that wasn't really a mind power.

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Amabel Estrange

Occupation: She owns a very small and run-down bookshop, which is dusty, old, and basically someplace everyone wants to avoid.

Appearance:
She is 4'9, wears the green cloak depicted in the picture, and her eyes are always very wide with strangeness and curiosity. She is very skinny and light since she doesn't have much money to eat. She likes to wear green slippers (like a wizard would wear. Not actual slippers, lol). The hood on her cloak is always up when she's in public, but in her home/shop it is down and reveals long, flowing, shiny, jet-black hair. Her skin is very pale, also.
http://role-player.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3420&d=1370115157

History: She grew up with her mother since her father was sent to a lifetime of prison for the murder of several men. Amabel always was the strange one in the pack, and most people left her alone. So, she grew up basically relying on herself and not caring much about what others thought of her.

Her mother was a prostitute, but only because she was trying to work for money as they were very poor. However, Amabel was always able to keep herself busy with the many books she owned. At the age of twenty, she had am extensive collection of novels of every genre and decided to share them with the world by opening up a book shop. Of course, her mother strongly disagreed with her since women who worked were very strange and shut out from the city. All Amabel did was dismiss her mother and gathered her books, promptly moving out to the city and opening a bookshop that rarely got any attention.

Back to the past, she one magician in her ancestry, which was hundreds of years ago. When she discovered this, she decided to study up on magic herself. She studied it up for several years and started to practice it herself. Amabel is able to do levitation spells, although they rarely work. If they ever do work, it is very shaky and unstable and doesn't last long.

Personality: Amabel is the odd one out, and was always shunned by people for it. She never cared, though, since she thought she was amazing already. As a child and throughout her teen years, she read books of every genre and has developed a superb memory (although hazy at times), and is very intelligent. She thinks of things in a way most people wouldn't of, and is a little hard to read (like her feelings, thoughts, etc.). She is hard to communicate with as she is always very vague about what she says. When she does speak, she talks rather oddly with a kind of Luna Lovegood voice (if you've read/seen Harry Potter ). However, Amabel is very helpful if someone can interpret her advice. So, all in all, she is rather strange although very brilliant.

Skills: Knows much about magic due to the books she's read, knows how to use a levitation spell (although it's very poor and unstable), has a good memory, and is very intelligent.

Dream/Goal: She would just like to know more about the universe and improve her magic (very unlikely, but people can dream!)

She was my little smarty pants weirdo character :> I was excited to use her, but the RP I used her in only got a few posts in before the GM had to close it because they were too busy...Hopefully I'll get to use her again soon :)

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Character Name:

Asa Morunishigo
Appearance:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2349000/2349108_1326613454524.19res_500_395.jpg
15, almost 16
Sex:

Female
Personality:

TSUNDERE ALL THE WAY, MOTHER F*CKAHS! If you don't know what tsundere means, here's a nice little definition from Wikipedia:Tsundere (ツンデレ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing his or her warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン?), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ?) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'
Backstory

She had a pretty decent life up until she was 8. Her parents divorced; her dad taking all their money from them. Her mom has been working full-time as a nurse, and Asa has several part-time jobs to make money to buy food with. So, she's had a pretty rough life, but she's happy. She has excellent grades and is on the honor roll. She has also been taking mixed martial arts lessons since she was a kid, so she knows how to turn her hands into weapons and use any kind of sharp, throwing object.
Theme:

So What? By P!nk:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUvYR2ZYjVY Indent]
Other?
[Indent]Never, EVER, offend her in any way. She'll have you on the ground under heavy pain faster than you can say "Help". She's very flat-chested, but mention it and she'll whoop your ass. As for weapons, mostly her body; she's got incredible body strength as a result of her martial arts training, and is amazing with her hands and feet. She knows all the pressure points and how to kill someone, but she never uses that. She is also very comfortable and well-trained with using sharp weapons.

Character Name:

Ryoki Tsubana
Appearance:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/42/t1575948-black-dark-skinned-people-in-anime/ (on the first post, click the "spoiler" button to see him)[/
Sex:

Male
Personality:

He's a perverted freak. He's brilliant, but perverted. He's amazing in the field of electronics; he can hack into the government's files, you know the deal. Girls often push him away since he freaks them out so much. He acts a lot cooler than he actually is, so a lot of people strongly dislike him.
Backstory

His mom was a forensic nurse for the FBI, and his dad was in the army. So, he got the genius from his mom, but the looks from his dad. His father had big expectations for him, but was disappointed when he found out his son would rather spend the day on his computer than going to the local gym to lift some weights. Ryoki couldn't care less about what his dad thinks, though. He's perfectly happy with himself.
Theme:

Bitches by Hollywood Undead
Other?

His favorite weapons are anything digital, but he's good with guns too. He's not very athletic or agile, so he totally fails when it comes to fighting. He can total crush things when he's attacking from afar.

These two were for a Bleach RP I did like, waaay back when I first joined. It was my favorite RP at the time, so I'm sad that it didn't get to be completed (considering we were pretty far in :C ) But, I was very fond of these characters, and shipped them very hard with their love interests in the RP XD

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Asahi Miroji

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/shiranaistorymagicalgirlanime/images/3/30/Anime_Girl_Brown_Hair_by_Star_Aurora.jpg She stands at 4'8 and is rather small for her age in just about everything. She is skinny, but can run for long periods of time without tiring out easily.

Personality: Asahi (or Asa for short) is overly-ecstatic. She gets happy about nearly everything, and is very loving and has a good heart. She is kind and very caring towards her friends and relatives. She likes to make people feel better, but she sometimes needs it back. Asahi has a hard time communicating her worse feelings, like loneliness and sadness. So, she is always wearing a smile so that way no one ever worries about her. She is honest as well, and some people might think of her a bit eccentric when they meet her. She is also very funny.

History: Asahi grew up as a normal girl with a big personality, but always seemed to be hiding her real emotions. Friends would always try to ask her what's wrong, but she'd never tell them unless they truly tried. Most times, they didn't, and Asahi had to wear a fake smile for some parts of her life. She otherwise didn't have any bad problems in her life. However, her sister was always very close with her, so she was the only one she was every comfortable sharing her feelings with. Whenever she turned eighteen, she got her friends to go along with her to a newly-opened amusement park, one of them being Casey Sander. They were just about to go on the rollercoaster when she and Casey found themselves stranded in the rollercoaster line with no signs of any life.

Motivations: She would like to find someone who really cares about her. She also strives to make everyone happy, despite whatever situation they're in.

Flaws: She's really hard to get her true feelings out, which pushes some people away because she's not very open about that side of her. She can also be very annoying with her overly-optimistic personality.

Number: 11

Role: The Optimist

Other: N/A

Battery Life: 4 out of 5 because she had to call one of her friends to see where they were at.

Name: Casey Sander

Appearance:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc8QyGEzfB0/S_GPe6iA6xI/AAAAAAAABSY/StDJjgf7gdY/s320/23415866-Anime_Tomboy.jpg
Her hair is black, though, and the whole of her bangs is dyed a dark blue. She has dark blue highlights as well, all though not too many. She stands at 5'9, and has a lean yet muscular build. She is strong and has the endurance to run for a while, though not as fast and long as Asahi can.

Personality: Casey has a big attitude, as well as a major edge. She is what some people would call an alternative person, and she is one. She is rather tomboyish in the way she dresses and acts. She hates anything frilly and girly. In addition, the way she acts is very tough, and she has a rather foul mind, thinking bad things that should never be said. She can be rather grouchy, as well. (Think of her as the Tohru's thug friend if you've ever seen Fruits Basket XD)

History: (You don't have to go in-depth. Just a quick blurb is fine. All you really need in it is who they were with when they were trapped. And yes, their friends could have simply vanished.) Casey grew up in a tough neighborhood, where showing any signs of weakness could get you killed. So, she made sure she grew a tough layer on the outside, rarely every showing her soft side. When she turned 11, she joined a group of thugs and got in trouble with the law very often, usually being sent to Juvee as punishment. At first, they thought that a little girl like her would never be able to handle herself. She proved them wrong, though, and has since gotten a large amount of respect from street thugs. However, when she turned 14, she met Asahi, who was able to help her get out of where she was. She and Asahi became best friends, and Casey was rather protective of Asahi because she felt like she owed her for saving her from her street life. On Asahi's eighteenth birthday, Casey agreed to go with her and a few other of their friends to the new amusement park. They were about to get on the rollercoaster when suddenly everyone disappeared and left them standing by themselves.

Motivations: (I find this extremely helpful. What makes your character tick, what makes them want to do something?) Wants to protect Asahi at any cost, when people act like know-it-alls, she wants to return home.

Flaws: (This also, I find useful. No one's perfect. Maybe your character has a crippling fear of heights? Oh, fyi: Beauty is not a flaw. Geez, I shouldn't have to say it, but really.) She is really mean and tough when you first get to know her, as well as scary. However, she is terrified of losing anyone close to her.

Number: 14

Role: The Thug

Other: Nope :)

Battery Life: 5 out of 5 because she never uses her phone, really.

This was for another fan-based RP based off of a dating sim, but without the dating part, lol. This one died out as well, but it got me into using badass characters (like Casey), and evolving the two of them to something I like even better now :)

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Name: Eponine Ravise (Rah-vees-ay)

Race: Native American, mostly. However, she has Nymph blood embedded into her from ancestors

Appearance: Eponine (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-e6796skeVqc/URs-75aAqSI/AAAAAAAAFgg/As4tAphQn9M/s1600/wallcoo_cg_artwork_kjun_and_97bzo_15.jpg) is tanner, and has bigger eyes (she is Native American, after all!). She has a very good build, consisting of defined muscles, average sized chest, and overall a good figure. Her feet are very rough since she usually walks around barefoot. She wears very earthy clothes, consisting of a white shirt (http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/6727901/il_fullxfull.347243627.jpg), green shorts (http://www.athleta.com/products/res/mainimg/breeze-short-earth-green.jpg), and wears bracelets (http://wakamiworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/8-strands-300x225.jpg) made by her mother. She wears a necklace (http://stat17.privet.ru/lr/091ace05d9533f1cb3ca1b6c9a544f59)as well, which was crafted by her tribe. She is commonly seen with a bow and arrows (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110909153328/mk/images/2/27/Bow_and_Arrow.jpg)around her back. She also has faint blue lines and dots marking her skin that glow a bright blue when her powers are activated. Also, she does not have wings XD it was merely just a reference of how she looked.

Affiliations: Her tribe back home.

Titles: Kshaxen (Ka-shax-in), meaning "blown by wind" because she is so fast.

Base of Operations: Her Indian tribe deep in the woods of a little-known place called Owanatorkis,
which is a dimension where nature is absolutely beautiful.

Family: Her father, who is her tribe's leader. Her mother died when she was a child, as well as her grandmother (both who she was very close to).

Personality: She is very quiet and serene, and stands at a unique standpoint in life. She views all people, except destructive ones, as one with nature. She is very close to any kind of Earth-material. You can think of her as like Pocahontas from that one Disney movie :) She always brushes her hands through her hair, a force of habit that she never broke. She is kind and caring, and believes strongly in justice and will do anything to make sure that it is kept, even if it means risking her life.

Powers: She is very agile, strong, and knows what plants to eat and other basic and advanced survival skills. Her special power is being able to control nature. When activated, she levitates in the air with glowing blue eyes, her markings glow, and she is basically unable to be stopped. This only ever happens whenever she must use it.

Special Weapons/Tools: Her bow and arrows (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110909153328/mk/images/2/27/Bow_and_Arrow.jpg) are specially made. When her arrows are shot, a blue stream follows them and when they make contact, a jolt will spread throughout the target's body and they will die, but their body will be turned into a plant.

Skills: She is agile, strong, fast, and stealthy. She knows how to survive in the wilderness, relying on her knowledge of plants and other necessities to live.
History: As a child, her mother and grandmother died from being murdered by American hunters. She grew up in a very peaceful tribe otherwise, so she is wise and down-to-earth. Her father is the tribe leader, so he was overprotective of her and didn't let her do much. Eponine constantly snuck out, though, and never got into any serious trouble. However, for the past four years, she has had severe nightmares but has no reason why.

Relationships: She doesn't really communicate...she's more of a listener, so other people will have to befriend her before she trusts them.

Motives: She wants more than anything to end the nightmares and be able to sleep peacefully. Of course, she wants to help vanquish the evil from the world.

Vices: She's a sucker for nature, animals, and justice. She is really motherly, so she will always put herself before others (an advantage and a weakness). She is very overprotective of things she loves, and will do anything in her power to protect those or nature, animals, and whatever else.

Pet Peeves: People who are cruel, unjust, and basically just anything bad.

Fun Facts: She is like Pocahontas from the Disney movie :D

Theme Song: Colors of the wind (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w) -- Pocahontas

Inspiration: Pocahontas lol XD

Status: Single, legal, no crimes, doesn't participate in any modern culture. She lives in a dimension where everything is clean and pure, so she prefers to stay there. However, she is always on the move around that dimension as well as a few others (she got her father's permission to go where she pleases :) )

Quotes: Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. ~John Muir

Name: Casey (No last name, as she claims.)

Race: Human

Age: Appears to be 16, but her real age is unknown (and she refuses to tell.)

Appearance:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/211/5/f/re__evil_anime_girl_by_naturelover12-d41q9sn.jpg
Her hair is jet black and her bangs are dyed a vibrant blue. She has highlights of the same color streaking through her hair, although not many. Her outfit (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_o3jFmj1QiNk/SwoxiD-OoOI/AAAAAAAAAEg/g6y4x4z2PGo/s1600/Anime_Punk_Girl_by_neighhx.jpg) is very alternative-inspired, and she does not have the heart buckle on her belt. She wears a pair of black, leather, studded boots. She stands at 5'7 and is very skinny, but do not underestimate her strength, cunning, and speed.

Affiliations: The Butterflies (An assassin organization. The name comes from an ironic twist of seeming innocent, but are really lethal, blood-thirsty killers.)

Titles: The Wanted

Base of Operations: She doesn't like to depend on buildings, or anything for that matter, for safety, planning, etc.

Family: She left her family, so she is unsure (and uncaring) of whom they are and where they are. She doesn't like to keep close friends, either, but will stop refusing after someone's tried for long enough.

Personality: Casey has a big attitude, as well as a major edge. She is what some people would call an alternative person, and she is one. She is rather tomboyish in the way she dresses and acts. She hates anything frilly and girly. In addition, the way she acts is very tough, and she has a rather foul mouth, always speaking whatever comes to mind first. She can be rather grouchy, as well. (Think of her as the Tohru's thug friend if you've ever seen Fruits Basket XD). Casey is also strongly independent, and never relies on anyone for anything. She is never easily intimidated, and will always protect herself by any means necessary. In addition, Casey is always willing to shed blood for any kind of reward, depending if it's good or not. Some people consider her a walking icepool, for that's how she acts.

Powers: Her power is the ability to create ice from her hands, feet, and breath. She really only uses this as means as transportation, though. But, it is still very powerful and unbelievably cold should you be touched by her frost. However, her weakness is flame. For example, if she touches anything hot, it will reduce her powers greatly and make them incredibly weak until she is recovered.

Special Weapons/Tools: She carries around a small, black tube in its sheath. This weapon is incredibly powerful and dangerous, but most people would not assume that right off the bat for its simplicity. However, there's more to this than meets the eye. When in her hands, it morphs into whatever weapon she could want, using telepathy to change its form. She changes it according to the situation she's in, so it can be lethal in any way.

Skills: She's an extremely adept fighter, being able to kill just about anyone on the spot. She is also good with pressure points and able to identify any enemies weakness most of the time. In addition, Casey is incredibly strong, agile, and has good endurance so that she can fight/run for long periods of time.

History: Casey grew up in a tough neighborhood, where showing any signs of weakness could get you killed. So, she made sure she grew a tough layer on the outside, rarely every showing her soft side. She abandoned her parents at a rather young age and wandered the streets, trying to survive on her own. When she turned 11, she joined a group of thugs and got in trouble with the law very often, usually being sent to Juvee as punishment. At first, they thought that a little girl like her would never be able to handle herself. She proved them wrong, though, and has since gotten a large amount of respect from street thugs. However, when she turned 12, she met a girl named Asahi, who was able to help her get out of her situation. She and Asahi became best friends, due to the fact that opposites attract, and Casey was rather protective of Asahi because she felt like she owed her for saving her from her street life. Unfortunately, Asahi was murdered by Casey's old street gang. This made her so unimaginably depressed and anguished, that she raged about it for years on end. By the time she turned 15, she had gone on a killing spree and was now one of the most wanted people in the entire world. An organization known as The Butterflies asked her to join them, for no catch other than to murder whoever they say to without question. As a reward, she would get paid a large amount of money. She was sent out to kill a being known as "The Baron", and has spent her days searching for him. Casey found herself roaming Notropolis, where she had received intel of The Baron having visited there not too long ago.

Relationships: None atm

Motives: She wants to make Asahi proud of her, but she kills people to try and show that she hasn't got a weakness and fears nothing. Other than that, her motive is to track down the Baron and murder his face off.

Vices: Asahi, people she gets too close to. Another weakness she has is being too independent, which gives her close calls. She is also hard to really get her true feelings out of, other than rage and malice. A bad habit of hers is always cracking her bones, whether it be her neck, elbows, knuckles, feet, or anything, really.

Pet Peeves: People who are too kind, the weak, when people call her "a small little girl" or weak, or some kind of insult to her.

Fun Facts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcTXBHWHeOY

Theme Song: So What -- P!nk

Inspiration: Mmm...Tohru's yankee friend from Fruits Basket XD

Status: Single, legal citizen, one of the most wanted people, travels from place-to-place. She is at Notropolis as of now.
Quotes: “You never know how strong you are... until being strong is the only choice you have.”
― Cayla Mills

Ahh, Casey and Eponine. I started getting really into the RP I used them in before it died out T^T But, here you see Casey again, a big change in appearance and an even bigger attitude...hehehe... I also found out how totally informal I was when I made characters :|

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Personal Butler to the Family Head:
Name: Clarke
Surname: Kentworth [Allwynds]
Closest Relations: Father/Mother= close before, dead; son/daughter= N/A

Physical Appearance:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/354000/354184_1330257064962_224_300.jpg
Clarke stands at 6'1, and wears his usual butler outfit (http://s85.photobucket.com/user/SAD_HINATA/media/Kuroshitsuji/SebastianMichaelis.jpg.html). His insignia is on both of his gloves, on the opposite side of their palms.

Personality: Clarke is a dutiful and dedicated butler to the master. He follows each order faithfully and always says, "Yes, My Lord." Clarke is a very uptight, serious person who never likes to do anything silly. He still has a sense of humor, but any young child would think it strange and wouldn't be able to make sense of it. He is still very caring towards the other masters and mistresses, and is especially overprotective of any child, no matter what their age.

Traits: Speaks fluent French and Latin, enjoys the fine arts, is good at nearly everything, from chess to setting up a five-star banquet in an hour, is generous, caring towards the children.

Overall Description of your Character: Clarke is a dutiful and dedicated butler to the master. He follows each order faithfully and always says, "Yes, My Lord." Clarke is a very uptight, serious person who never likes to do anything silly. He still has a sense of humor, but any young child would think it strange and wouldn't be able to make sense of it. He is still very caring towards the other masters and mistresses, and is especially overprotective of any child, no matter what their age. He is very secretive about his past, which causes him to look slightly suspicious, but makes up for it by being an amazing butler.

Biography: He prefers to keep his history a secret, and never tells it to anyone.

Third-Born's son:
Name: Yuki
Surname: Allwynds
Closest Relations: Father=Wryn, Mother=Ruka, Sister=???

Physical Appearance: [Includes your clothing, height, weight, eye colour, hair colour, whatever you feel is important to put in. Pictures will be accepted, however, it is noted that every character wears an insignia somewhere on their clothing to represent their being a part of the Allwynds family.]

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/Wolfmaster91/Decorated%20images/131460.jpg

His hair, however, is the color of his mother's (corn silk blonde hair), but has eyes like his father. He is much more innocent-looking, though, and appears younger than he actually is. He usually wears either the outfit in the picture or this (http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D/Kuroshitsuji_Black_Butler_Ciel_Phantomhive_costume _ver_01-4-04.jpg) outfit.

Personality: Yuki is rather child-like in behavior, always very curious and innocent. Of course, his curiosity gets him into trouble, but he is otherwise a very sweet boy. He is always polite and kind, and always talking about something or other. Yuki holds a wide fascination for magic, though, and is always interested in stories or anything of the sort. He can be a bit of a baby, though, if he doesn't get what he wants and is easily spooked off.

Traits: Yuki is very curious, likes to play, likes to tag around the staff and whoever else he can find, and enjoys reading/listening to stories.

Overall Description of your Character: Yuki Allwynds is basically a very innocent, curious boy, who is very honest and likes to tag around people. He can get easily spooked off, though, but he is also a bit of a baby if he doesn't get what he wants. Other than that, he is a very polite and sweet boy to have around. He acts a lot younger than he should for his age, but he just always had that child-like personality.

Well whaddya know, more characters : D This was for a horror/mystery RP that also died out, but I'm pretty sure Yuki is the youngest character I've ever made...Although I love playing little kids :>

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Erin Calliope

Nickname: Air, Calli, Aid

Olympian parent: Apollo

Physical Features: http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/as...-jenner-lg.jpg Is about 5'3, muscular build, average frame.

Attire: Usually wears graphic t-shirts from Hot Topic, along with a pair of over-used denim shorts and her pair of black converse.

Personality: She is a big dork. She adores cartoons and My Little Pony, as well as manga and anime. She's very quiet and shy around strangers, but around her friends she is loud, talkative, hilarious, fun to be with, and slightly perverted. She's a loyal friend and defends others in times of need. She is always there if someone needs to talk about something personal or just anything in general. She is very friendly and, although is not very popular in camp, she is well-liked by the other campers and instructors. She likes to pull pranks as well.

Weapon Preferences: Bow and arrow, dagger

Abilities (2 MAX):
Charm speak- if she says something in a poem, it will happen For example, if she wants to curse someone, she would say "Twist and twist, with my wrist, now you are as thin as mist" it would make them as thin as mist. Of course, she never uses a serious curse. They are usually for little pranks or to help someone feel happier.

History: She grew up without a father (duh), believing he had gone out to help in war and heal wounded. She left for Camp Half-Blood last year, training and enhancing her abilities to the max. She leaves her mom alone for the summer, but since she works as a nurse full-time she doesn't mind. She misses her, though. Erin has always helped friends in need, and since she wasn't that big of a threat to any monsters, she wasn't attacked very often.

Other Family Members: Mom

Any other information: She knows about magic from reading about it on the internet, but has never met an actual wizard or witch. She believed in them, though.KHMH
---------------------------------
Name: Ryan Freeborn

Nickname: Free

Olympian parent: Hephaestus

Physical Features: http://static6.depositphotos.com/102...adolescent.jpg 5'9. muscular, rough hands from building things

Attire: A white tank top with a pair of jeans. He will occasionally wear a baseball hat his sister gave him

Personality: Really cocky. He believes he can do everything better than anyone else, so he often comes across as arrogant. He is also a ladies man, so he flirts with every girl. Of course, they push him away since no one really likes him. He has a "pack" of friends that are just like him, but probably more stupid. He is, however, very cunning. When someone is hurt, particularly someone he is fond of, he will get very worried and be "fatherly" and sweet. He rarely shows this side of him, though.

Weapon Preferences: A sword made of Celestial gold, and also a regular steel sword that is usually slung around his back. He has a shield that wraps around his body, too.

Abilities (2 MAX): Expert builder: He can build just about anything from thin air. Give him a rubber band and a paperclip and he'll make a lethal paperclip nun chuck.

Optional additions: N/A

History: When he was twelve years old, he discovered that he was a son of Hephaestus, not that he was surprised. He had been attacked by his sixth grade teacher, who was a monster, for creating a pen bow and arrow. Luckily, his satyr (who is now elsewhere) saved him and sent him off to Camp Half-Blood as soon as he turned thirteen. His mother remarried when he was nine, so he accepted his step-father as his real father and had a step-sister named Maria. Ryan was a happy boy, but didn't want to be taken away to Camp Half-Blood, despite his safety. He reluctantly agreed to go after much convincing.

Other Family Members: Step-father, Mom, Step-sister

Any other information: Knows just a little bit about magic, but doesn't believe in it. KHMH
----------------------------------------------
Name: Zach Mizaran

Nickname: Miza (Mee-zah)

Olympian parent: Mercury

Physical Features: http://www.stephanhoglund.com/Images...6.jpgsmall.jpg Small for his age, skinny, not very muscular, but is quite athletic. Is 4'9.

Attire: Usually wears just a plain T-Shirt and a pair of Nike shorts with running sneakers. Dresses casually.

Personality: He's very naïve and curious, and is usually unaware of everything that happens around him. He is usually more quiet and it takes a long time to get him to come out of his shell. Most people think he's childish since he has that kind of face and is small, but he is pretty mature and passive. Little usually annoys him. However, cross him too many times and he will unleash all of his powers on you.

Weapon Preferences: A Celestial gold sword with a matching shield, and a dagger.

Abilities (2 MAX):
Speed: Since he is a son of Mercury, he is extremely agile, meaning he is fast but not as strong as his siblings. He is the fastest out of all his siblings due to his light weight and small frame.
Fingersmith: Again, he has the ability to pick locks incredibly well. he has been able to sneak into just about anywhere with a locked door.

Optional additions:

History: His mother died in a car accident caused by a Minotaur when he was nine years old. He just barely escaped alive and found a boarding school, where he was taken in and raised since then. A satyr (who is out on protocol) found him and took him to Camp Half-Blood this summer. He found out who is godly parent was after successfully outrunning everybody at a tournament.

Other Family Members: None.

Any other information: Is in Camp Jupiter. He hasn't the faintest idea about wizards or their magic. KHMH

More demigod characters for a Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossover RP I made last summer (I think?) This one died out due to lack of activity, but everyone was excited for it :P Maybe once I get more time and a couple of GMs, I can try and dig up the thread again and start over :)

Oh, Erin was also a commonly used character for a while. I always seem to go through phases like that XD

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 04:03 PM
Name:

E (name forgotten)

16 years old

Female

Appearance:

http://images.wikia.com/shiranaistorymagicalgirlanime/images/3/30/Anime_Girl_Brown_Hair_by_Star_Aurora.jpg
She stands at 4'8, and is overall very small compared to other girls. As a ghost, she is somewhat transparent. Her feet are near-invisible, but she becomes less transparent as you go further up her body. If you try to feel her, you will just go right through her and feel a dreadful cold feeling. She wears the same outfit as she does as a human. Her eyes appear to be dead as well.

Personality:

E was overly-ecstatic. She got happy about nearly everything, and was very loving and had a good heart. She was kind and very caring towards her friends and relatives. She liked to make people feel better, but she sometimes needed it back. E had a hard time communicating her worst feelings, like loneliness and sadness. So, she was always wearing a smile so that way no one ever worried about her. She was honest as well, and some people m thought her a bit eccentric when they first met her. She was also very funny. When she died, her whole personality stayed the same, but she became a little more serious, and a burning desire to find her killer, thus making her determined.

Bio:

E isn't quite sure of what her backstory was like, all she knows is that she was murdered on June 7th, 2012, by a man who works at the carnival.

Gift:

Ghost powers (floating, going through solid objects, turning invisible)

Anything Else?:

Nerp

This was a character for a 1x1 I did, which died out as well :| I was really excited for this one, too, and shipped the characters so, so hard...I used her in some other RPs though, so at least she didn't get to just sit in my files for the rest of eternity x3

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Eric Drake
Appearance:

http://passionacademyy.webs.com/brother_boyfriend.jpg
Stands at 5'9 and is toned. The three scars under his eyes.

Personality:
Eric is quiet and reserved, hardly every speaking. When he does speak, though, it's usually just very short and blunt. He is calm and peaceful, though. Well, on the outside, at least. When he's alone, he likes to kill small animals he finds on the streets and then "play" with their mangled bodies.

Bio:

Eric was born in Detroit, and has lived there his entire life. His lived with his mother and father, but when he turned 5 his mother was brutally murdered by his father for sleeping with another man.

Eric was forced to watch this, his father claiming that what had happened to his mom would happen to him if he didn't obey his every word. Eric did so, but not out of fear. But, he was fascinated with what his mother's tattered corpse looked like. He liked seeing all of her blood splattered everywhere, the reek of flesh garnishing the air; it all gave him a rush of Euphoria.

Eric, when he turned 12, began to purposely disobey his father. He would receive daily beatings because of so, but Eric liked the pain. He liked seeing all of the bruises lined up on his arms, the black eyes that he got; it was all amazing to him. He started to purposely hurt himself, and he enjoyed seeing the scars slowly appear one-by-one.

There was one day where he suddenly had the urge to add something to his face that would really and truly make him stick out. So, he took his father's rusted pocketknife and slowly cut three large lines under his eye, forming his scars.

When Eric became 15, he started to run around Detroit, stealing whatever small living things he could off the streets, mainly stray animals and rodents. He would take them home into the basement when his father was out "working", and would dissect them just for the heck of it. When he was finished with his "work", he'd leave the corpses outside of his enemies' houses and make them look like the killer.

At the age of 19, he became fed up of his father trying to control him. Eric already knew he was stronger than his old man, and decided to take care of his sick dad...by killing him. He decorated his house with his father's entrails, then disappeared the next day. Officials came and investigated the place, but couldn't find a trail as to who the killer was. One by one, though, those officers started to disappear.

Eric lived on the streets, discreet around police but loud and well-known around the inhabitants of Detroit. At age 20, he met with Casey when she witnessed him "play" with a rat, where he then joined The Slim Shadies with her.

Abilities: Extreme strength, ability to handle extreme pain well, and hard to read.
Strengths: Strength, pain endurance, lethal murderer, hard to find.
Weaknesses: Slow, silent, and his liking to pain.
Reaction: Eric wouldn't say anything. He'd let the killer just murder him, but he would most likely laugh at the pain he would go through.
Other: None

I used him and Casey for a horror/murder/mystery plot that actually got Staff's Choice for a week. I was very excited for this one, but it died out as well early in ;>.>

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Enlighten Us About Yourself
Full Name: Austin Mason Takoda
Nickname: Austin, Takoda, Big T
Birth Date: July 17
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: I am interested in having him be the driver of the Red Van. Oh, and he has a sister.

Man In The Mirror
Reference Picture: http://allthingshp.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/tom-felton1.jpg
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Eye Color: Denim blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 151 lbs.
Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: He has a yin-yang tattoo on the outside of his right bicep, as well as a few scars from previous beatings
Outfit: He wears a thin, white button-down shirt with a white tank top underneath. He usually wears a pair of blue jeans with his shirt on cooler days, along with his favorite pair of hiking boots. In warmer days, he will typically wear the shirt in the photo, along with a pair of khaki shorts and a pair of worn flip-flops.

I See Your True Colors (That's why I love you:3)
Personality: Austin tends to be very laid-back, but is fiercely overly-protective of his sister. He has a good sense of humor, and is always cracking jokes on just about everything. Austin is an overall nice person, although he has his bad moments when something happens to his sister, or if he's in a bad mood (rarely). He is also pretty honest, but will sometimes lie in order to protect the people he cares about or defend himself in bad times.
Biography: Throughout most of his childhood, he grew up around an abusive family. Everyday, he was beaten for nothing at all by his parents. However, his sister usually got worse beatings since she was the youngest. Even as a kid, he was over-protective of her, and would take her place in the beating. As a result, he would always go out with more bruises and other injuries than his sister. Despite this, he was still a happy-go-lucky person and always heard tales of the Band of Misfits. Austin ached to take him and his sister and join the group, but could never face up to run away from home in fear of receiving another beating.
Secret: He's terrified of any kind of weapon, especially belts, and of water since he nearly drowned as punishment.
Why You Joined the Misfits: To have him and his sister escape the beatings at home.
How Long Have You Been Here: 5 years
Theme Song(s): Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Likes: Friends, relaxing, chilling by the campfire, hiking, laughing, basically having fun
Dislikes: Injustice, water, mean people, jerks, jocks, abuse
Qwerks: If someone even so much as thinks something mean/rude about his sister, he will be on them like hell.

Where Is Your Heart?
Looking For: People who aren't afraid to be themselves, kind people, people with a good sense of humor, someone he can relate to
Crush: N/A

Full Name: Gray June Takoda
Nickname: Gray, Lil' T
Birth Date: June 6
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: Has a brother. Drew

Man In The Mirror
Reference Picture: http://ummmmheyyyy.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/short-hair-girl.jpg
Hair Color: Chocolate brown
Eye Color: Denim blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 123 lbs.
Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: She has a dragon earring on her right ear, and four piercings on her left ear. She also has scars lining her back and some of her other limbs due to previous beatings.
Outfit: This outfit, although slightly more worn-out, and minus the bracelets and watch

I See Your True Colors (That's why I love you:3)
Personality: Gray is very kind and caring, and will always help whoever she can. She is rather naïve and innocent, but she is very intelligent and clever. She knows much about the world, but has a yearning to learn everything she can. She is also very defensive with her brother, though not as much as he is over her. Gray has a good sense of humor and an artsy nature. Also, she is very sweet and a good friend to have.
Biography: ((save you some reading here )) Like her brother, she was abused everyday by her parents. Her brother took the worst of her beatings, but she was still injured. When she was nine, her mother shaved her head because she was jealous of her long locks. She was upset at first, but grew to like it and prefers her hair that short. At the age of eleven, she ran away with her brother to join The Band of Misfits, having always heard tales of their adventures, and even sneaking out of her house to hear their stories and songs.
Secret: She longs to find someone who cares deeply for her, other than her brother.
Why You Joined the Misfits: To escape the beatings at her house; increase her knowledge on the world.
How Long Have You Been Here: 5 years
Theme Song(s): Born This Way -- Lady GaGa
Likes: Exploring, singing, telling stories, hanging out with her brother, making arts and crafts out of whatever she can find
Dislikes: Abuse, grudges, pessimists (although she will try and make them optimists), talking about her past.
Qwerks: When people insult her/her brother, or are mean on purpose. She is always smiling.

Where Is Your Heart?
Looking For: Compassion, loyalty, trust, looove ;3
Crush: N/A

I was super excited to use these two as well :| I got to, but the RP died out a couple of pages in :P

- - - Updated - - -

Name:
Jerri Knive
Alignment: Good
Appearance:
Has dark-green eyes, pale complexion, and blonde hair. He has a small Mohawk. Jerri's figure is tall, at 6'1, and is skinny but extremely toned. He usually wears a smirk and a loose, cream-colored muscle shirt with navy blue borders. He usually wears a pair of ripped, dark blue-jeans and his hiking boots. He has a long, black dragon tattoo on his right arm, and usually wears a thick leather bracelet on each hand. Jerri has the tops of his corners on his lips pierced, and usually wears black studs in them. His lip is pierced and wears a silver hoop with tiny black skulls at the tips. His nose is pierced too, as well as his left eyebrow and ear piercings. He's got a punky look.
Bio:
Personality
Jerri acts the way he dresses, meaning he's very much like a punk. He is very verbal, and has a tough attitude. He's the kind of guy who is cocky in his abilities, and gets offended--as well as angered--easily. Jerri's usually the one to pick fights first, and almost always wins it. Even though he can act like a self-centered jerk, he's really not all that bad of a guy once you get to know him. He does have a funny side, and not a twisted, morbid kind. He's also very overprotective of things he cares for, and is very loyal. He's a good person to have as a friend, although it may not seem like it at first. It just takes a while, and a lot of persistence, to truly get to know how he is.

History
As a child, Jerri grew up as a single child with his mother and father. His mother was a wealthy, stuck-up gossiper that didn't care much for Jerri, and really only wanted him as a way to draw attention to herself. Jerri's father was a drug dealer, as well as a thug, but was believed to be a manager at customer service. The manager was a day-time job that pulled in money, but not a lot as he worked for a small company. Jerri's mother used whatever money her husband had stolen/made and used it for herself, leaving the two of them rather close and poor. Jerri picked up his father's attitude and habits, such as swearing, smoking, alcohol use, etc., but he really did have a good side to him if you dug down deep enough. He loved his father more than he did his mother, and was actually pretty happy when she divorced his dad and left it as only him and Jerri.

Unfortunately, Jerri's father was arrested when Jerri turned fifteen because of his business with drugs and thugs. He was taken away and was given a life sentence, leaving Jerri alone in the world. He didn't bother looking for his mother, since he really didn't love her. So, he took up his own business in a variety of odd jobs and was able to scrounge up enough money to live in an apartment with a few gadgets. He became a drug dealer at seventeen, but quit as soon as the new year came up, claiming that he'd try and walk away from doing anything really bad. Still, he had enough money from relatives in his bank account and had a decent life, although he relied heavily on the gang he joined for food, and occasionally money when he needed to pay rent.

Appearance:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100824135913/finalfantasy/vi/images/5/52/Crisis_core_Final_Fantasy_VII_Cloud.jpg
Cloud Strife (again) (http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22500000/cloud-and-seph-final-fantasy-vii-22590801-1024-768.jpg)

Series:
Final Fantasy VII
Class:
Mercenary
Weapon:
His multi-sword (http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/blogs/lists/2011/02/11/Cloud%20Strife.jpg)
Skill 1:
Swordplay: His fighting ability with any kind of sharp weapon is enhanced, but moreso towards the sword side. He can deal heavy blows and maim someone easier in this form.
Skill 2:
Defensive State: As he battles, his defense goes up greatly, thus improving his ability to take on attacks and defend himself better.
Skill 3:
Cold Blood: Sort of a skill and a weakness, he is able to battle without mercy, and will gladly deliver the final blow. It's harder to reach him this way as he is too caught up in combat, but he can kill left and right without batting an eyelash in his focus.
Playstyle: [an explanation of what the purpose of this form is and how you usually utilize it's abilities.]
This form allows Jerri to have easier close-combat battles. It is one of his favorites and he usually uses this form in order to kill enemies without feeling guilty, and to also just be an overall better fighter.

I like Jerri :> He's like, Casey's male self. I got to use him for a bit before the RP died, so that makes me happy :)

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Name: Kai Genesis

Personality: Kai often comes across as an arrogant, self-absorbed kind of guy who only cares about himself. But, he is a really good guy once you get to know him, and is very caring towards someone who he really likes. He has a good sense of humor, as well as good intentions, but people never give him the chance to really show them who he is. Also, he is a bit of a flirt, so it takes a lot of effort to put up with him if you're a girl. Furthermore, he is very competitive and is known to cheat himself through things.

A little on his/her history: Kai was born into a wealthy family. His father was one of the King's best workers, and his mother owned an apothecary shop that held many herbs and medicines for nearly any kind of injury. Kai's father would always tell him tales of the King's loyal Knights, who fought in treacherous wars and battled dangerous, magical creatures. Kai decided early on in his life that his dream was to become the leader of the King's Knights, and he began to train hard everyday for basically his whole life, wanting to prove his worth to the King. Eventually, he was able to find himself in the King's training program, and was ecstatic to begin his training.

Skills: Strength, charisma, agility, stealth, close-combat

Weapons: His trusty sword (http://www.swordssource.com/userfiles/image/Fantasy%20sword2.jpg), his shield (http://cghub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81184&d=1341291756), and his dagger (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/008/8/7/Red_Dragon_dagger_by_Ugrik.jpg).

Reasoning for wanting to become a Knight?: It was his dreeam!!

Appearance (picture preferably): http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l530/halloweenbat/beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim_com-112126_large-1-1.jpg Ok, but older than that!! I couldn't find any other good pics! Haha! Anyways, his skin isn't as pale and he has goldish-green (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/Golden-eye-eyes-8325951-700-1024.jpg)eyes. He is also very tall, standing at 5'11. His build is muscular and built for endurance. His hands ((I love hands!!)) are big and pretty, but they're very comforting.

Pet (If there is one):
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/349/8/9/cute_fairy_guy_kelton_by_jujube_chan-d5o4drc.png
A pet fairy, named Emmie. Don't call her a pet, though. A little bit about her: She is very clever, but gets jealous easily. She is very kind, though, and helpful. She knows a lot about the world. However, she has a bit of a temper as well. If you cross her just once, she will annoy the crap out of you until you apologize. When angry, her face turns very red.

Kai Genesis...as a knight : D I told you I used him a lot ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Kaito Namura
Species: Merman

Appearance: Kaito (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/193/e/f/Merman_by_Ecthelian.jpg) looks basically like that, with a this (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/163/0/f/Blue_Mermaid_Tail_Stock_by_goRillA_iNK.jpg) as a tail.

Personality: Kaito is very shy, even for merman standards. While most are big-shot, egotistical jerks who only want to get the girl, Kaito would rather play music on a harp or under-sea flute. He rarely takes charge of anything, and would rather be a follower than the leader. He is quiet, but is very kind and naïve, and is always very curios, especially about humans. He has a good disposition overall, but he doesn't defend himself and keeps away from others.

History: As a child, Kaito's mother died after she collided with a shipwreck. This left Kaito to live with his father throughout his entire life. Now, his father did not really connect with Kaito, for they were too different. His father, Aquarius ((lol XD)), was very outgoing and was constantly sleeping with other mermaids, or at least hitting on them. Aquarius tried to encourage Kaito to do the same, but he couldn't because he just wasn't like that.

However, Aquarius still loved Kaito because he saw his wife in him; Kaito got her looks and personality, leaving him and his father as polar opposites.

After Aquarius lost his wife to that shipwreck (for being too close to the surface), he could get rather irritated and mean, and even abusive, whenever Kaito wouldn't listen to him, for he was overprotective of Kaito. Because of this, he forbids Kaito from going to the surface. But, despite his father's warnings and threats, Kaito had gotten too fascinated with the human world and made daily visits to spy on the lives of the humans, who Kaito believed were perfect beings.

Other: Nothing :)

My merman I did for a MxM RP, which had to be closed because my partner got too busy with life. I like him :D

- - - Updated - - -

Name:

Maximillian (Max for short. Doesn't have a last name.)

Male

Appearance:

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/bc76d72e30b8da9d14a364937719af9d/http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy28/co0kie-monstar/Decorated%20images/EyepatchDarkHoodBoy-1.jpg
He seems skinny, but he is actually very muscular due to all of the traveling and fighting he's done. He has multiple scars all over his body, and wears an eyepatch due to having gotten glass thrown in his eye. Max usually wears worn-out clothes, but he wears that coat during colder days.

Personality:

Max has a very kind heart, and always puts others safety and wellbeing before his own. He loves adventuring, and due to all of the adventures he's gone on, he's always full of stories. He enjoys being around unique people, as he believes that you're not a real person unless you define yourself. He's an overall fun guy to be around, having a good sense of humor and is too nice for himself. People admire him, but he's very modest and honest and never brags or gloats about himself. However, he becomes fiercely protective over something he's become fond of.

Bio:

At the age of five, he was abandoned by his family for money issues. An old couple took him in and raised him well, helping him develop the kind of nature that people would like to see in everyone. However, at the age of ten, the couple passed away due to disease. He was devastated, but decided it was high time that he started to take care of himself. He left and began to survive on nothing but instinct and what he had learned. At the age of fifteen, he had become well-developed on survival skills and started to travel around the world, engaging in fights and going on quests to retrieve items and such. Because of this, his reputation grew and he eventually became world-renown.

Other:

Knows how to survive off of just about everything, has good fighting skills

Maxy :3 I got to use him, but then my partner and I both lost interest in the thread, so we decided to close it. I love Max, though! :D

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 04:16 PM
THE WAKING WORLD
Appearance:

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x467/Blazia_Blaze/Anime%20Boy/Konachancom-71425brown_eyesbrown_hairhibari_kyouyakatekyou_hit man_rebornmaleshort_hair.jpg

Name: Milo Lancaster
Personality: He's rather solitary, and likes to keep to himself most of the time. He is very intelligent, and he has a good heart, although it's hard for him to show at times. He's very quiet and more submissive than dominant, and will usually do things that others ask of him. He is kind, and has a good sense of humor, although it takes a lot to actually get to the interesting side of him. He's also very thoughtful, which is why he rarely talks. He's a simple guy with a not-so-simple mind.

Bio: Milo always grew up as a quiet person, and hardly ever talked, mostly because he always thought about fascinating things. A topic that he always ventured into was dreams, and he would always analyze them and see what they meant. As a result, he ended up pushing people away, but kept one good friend that stayed by his side and supported him through just about everything. Other than his obsession with dreams and living a sort of lonely life, he never had any family problems or problems with anyone.

Dream Realm

Inner Appearance:(I would like your dream selves to be very imaginative please no boring samurais or anything easy or over done, thank you)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/fbc7c2bf2aa282881a1d814227bd059f/tumblr_mlkceaTK2P1soongyo1_500.png(but with shorter hair.)

Inner Name: Vexen
Inner Gender: Male
Powers: He has the ability to control air through his gasmask, as well as his hands and mind. A little more detailed into his powers is that he can manipulate the air to make him fly, as well as making the very air around them disappear. He uses this by either thinking of what he wants while breathing through his gas mask (triggers the loss-of-air effect) and uses his hands to control the wind. In other words, he can control air however he wants, from breathing, attacking, defending, or flying.
Weapons: His hands and the air.
Companion: N/A

Waking World

Appearance:
http://images.wikia.com/shiranaistorymagicalgirlanime/images/3/30/Anime_Girl_Brown_Hair_by_Star_Aurora.jpg
She stands at 4'8 and is rather small for her age in just about everything. She is skinny, but is still muscular.

Name: Nora Wright

Personality: Nora is overly-ecstatic. She gets happy about nearly everything, and is very loving and has a good heart. She is kind and very caring towards her friends and relatives. She likes to make people feel better, but she sometimes needs it back. Nora has a hard time communicating her worse feelings, like loneliness and sadness. So, she is always wearing a smile so that way no one ever worries about her. She is honest as well, and some people might think of her a bit eccentric when they meet her. She is also very funny.

Bio: As a child, Nora's parents were constantly fighting over almost everything. She would always go to bed crying, and upset that she couldn't do anything to help them. She always felt alone as a kid and would never really talk about her feelings, for she didn't want to burden anyone with her pain. At age nine, her parents divorced, but they would still find a way to argue over something, such as who Nora would get to live with for the year. She switched between her parents' houses every year, so she ended up going to two different schools throughout the majority of her life. She never wanted anyone to feel the way she did and feel like they're all alone, so she befriends whoever she can find and is always acting happy and smiling. However, she hides a lot of pain behind her everyday smile, and it's hard to see her be sincere about a true grin. As she got older, she kept up her façade, and never spoke her feelings. She would always help whoever she could, but she was the one who needed the most help.

Dream Realm

Inner Appearance:(I would like your dream selves to be very imaginative please no boring samurais or anything easy or overdone, thank you)
http://image.blingee.com/images18/content/output/000/000/000/78e/769054970_1258570.gif
She is part ghost, though, meaning that she is slightly transparent. Where her legs should be is usually a thin swirl of mist. If she decides to keep her legs, though, they are nearly invisible at the feet, but become less transparent as you get further up her legs. She still keeps her small body features, and is usually flying. Her whole body is death-cold, so people usually feel chilly around her.

Inner Name: Elae

Inner Gender: Female

Powers: Since her inner appearance is a ghost, she retains the ability to fly wherever she wants, and normally levitates in the air (since she is unable to touch anything solid). Elae is able to go through solid walls, or any kind of solid object, as well as some liquids. She is also able to turn herself invisible and possess other people, but she hardly takes over other's minds.

Weapons: Her sword (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9BYBlUapCjw/T0fQmLrehVI/AAAAAAAAALE/en8SICDl6Sk/s1600/Caladbolg.png). She is able to summon it at will.

Companion(optional): None

Nora is pretty much Asahi and E XD This RP died out as well, but I had a lot of fun with it :>

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Raven Fahr

Sex: Female

Appearance:

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1354/29/1354297998095.jpg

Stands at 5'4, has a toned body, and has navy blue eyes.

Primary Weapon: The brown gun in this (http://www.gunsandammo.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/2/files/8-best-guns-for-zombie-apocalypse/marlin1894_0.jpg)picture (I don't know my guns, lol xP)

Secondary Weapon: Double Katanas (http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/twoanimesisters/L1016381.jpg)

Sidearm(s): Frag grenade, smoke grenade, stun grenade

Bio: Raven grew up as a normal kid, with beyond-exceptional intelligence. She is down-to-earth, intelligent, and pretty badass. She learned martial arts as a kid, and is a black belt in many forms. Still, she is caring and can be nice, although she is more of a sarcastic person and doesn't try to be funny.

Her parents were well-off, so as a result she was always able to get the best schooling available as a kid. When she became a teenager, she realized her parents didn't care about her, but really only wanted her so they could show off how great their child was compared to their other friends. That's why she always distanced herself from people, because she believed caring about people would only lead to her downfall and make her depressed (which is how she felt after she learned how her parents truly felt about her).

:"D Raveeenn! I finished an RP with her :D I shipped her and her partner very hard...Like, super hard XD I'm so happy I got to use her until the end! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Sarah Reynolds

Appearance:
Saaaraaaaa~! (http://wallpaperswide.com/megpoid__gumi-wallpapers.html)

Height: 5'4

Weight: 101 lbs

Sarah was used for a FxF RP I did, which also died out b/c we both lost interest. I liked her, and she was a very spastic character XD

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 04:20 PM
Name: Takeshi Miaro
Species: Demon
Abilities:
Darkness Overture: A harmonious melody plays for several seconds before the target is hit by thousands of black feathers as sharp as glass, penetrating the victim repeatedly until they are dead. However, this ability also takes away the many feathers that line his wings, preventing him from flying until they grow back (takes at least a week, sometimes longer).
Flight: His wings make him capable of flying. He can fly for days on end, but his energy does wear thin if he pushes himself too hard.
Storm Summons: Being a Demon of Storms, he is capable of calling an incredibly powerful storm that can do massive damage, so long as he is infuriated enough. Otherwise, it is near-impossible for him to control it, though he can summon one with ease.

Personality: Takeshi is resented by many people, and they have good reason to. He is cold, heartless, and brutal. He doesn't care much for others' thoughts or opinions, and is most times rude. It's hard to tell what's on his mind, and he's a rather complicated person to try and figure out. Most people don't think he has a good side, and most just aren't sure if he does. Even Takeshi isn't sure if he has a "good" side.

Appearances (main ones):

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvx73xv3jY1r7ftizo1_500.jpg
Stands at 6'2 and pale skin. Has a lean build, but is toned and strong.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/025/c/e/these_dark_wings_by_demon_wolfie-d381r32.jpg
His eyes glow a strong red when he's in battle.

http://www.wallchan.com/images/mediums/1060.jpg

Bio (optional): I'll work on this later xP

Other: Nothing right now :)

Name: Arietta Lightveil
Species: Kaisah (Light)
Abilities:
Light Veil: Arietta is capable of producing a large dome of light, that heals all comrades and protects them until they are completely healed. However, this takes a ginormous toll on her, and makes her very weak for several days. This is more of a last-resort ability.
Light Ray: Arietta can produce bright beams of light, blinding foes and possibly scorching them if they are directly in line with it.
Though those are her two special attacks, she can control light to her will.
Personality: Arietta is kind, caring, and loving. She always spreads warmth wherever she goes, much like the light she is to resemble. She is serious and mature, and quite level-headed. It is hard to get on her nerves, though when she is irritated or beyond angry she is much like the sun: hot and dangerous.
Appearances (main ones):

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/080/6/7/Darkness_Arisen___Part_Two_by_Zelda206.jpg

A lioness (http://wallpoper.com/images/00/44/39/32/hunting-lioness_00443932.jpg).

A stag (http://www.deviantart.com/art/White-Stag-108465097), but the color of shimmery gold. Is somewhat transparent.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/205/9/e/Animal_Planet___The_sun_by_Shivita.jpg

Bio (optional): I'll get to this later xP
Other: Is the Second oldest Kaisah.

Name: Kira Smaiya
Species: Shapeshifter
Abilities:
Transform: Has the ability to turn into any animal she's seen, whether it's from a book, movie, place, etc. However, she can only stay in one form for no more than five hours, or else she will stay in whatever form she has taken for the rest of her life.
Personality: Very optimistic, can be ditsy, and has a kind heart. She rarely ever frowns or cries, or shows sign of any negative emotions. She likes to laugh a lot.
Appearances:

http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/konachan-com-56550-blush-brown_hair-red_eyes-shameimaru_aya-short_hair-smile-touhou.png

Bio (optional): N/A
Other:

Name: Naoki (Nao for short) Crimson
Species: Vampire
Abilities:
Super speed/strength: Like most stereotypical vampires, Naoki is capable of moving at an incredible speed and has immense strength to go along with it. Despite this, he is still sustainable to sunlight and holy items.
Mind control: At the cost of his own energy, Nao can take over the minds of most things and make them his "slaves," so long as he has made direct eye contact with his captive. If this goes on for more than half a day, he can knock himself out for quite a while.
Shadow control: This is his go-to move, as it is easy for him to slink around and deal heavy damage, as well as spy easily. He can do this for quite a while, but if it goes on for too long without a break he can deal serious damage to himself.

Personality: Naoki is a ladies-man. He knows all the right things to say, and is every girl's dream guy. He's funny, romantic, and pretty confident in himself. He's egotistical, and a narcissist. Even when in battle he teases the enemy, and really only gets mean if someone pushes him enough to be like that.

Appearances (main ones):

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/59516386/large.jpg

Bio (optional): Okay, I'm too lazy to actually do this xD
Other: Hates blood, and meat of any kind. So, is pretty much your vegetarian-vampire guy.

These guys were very recent :> The RP died out due to inactivity, but I really like using them :3 I might get to use them again in a 1x1, though, so that's good : D

- - - Updated - - -

Name:
Zehr Yxalin (Zear Ee-zall-in)

Appearance: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/a7632c62ab296869d90eae39d254b4a51223954338_full.jp g
Zehr stands at 5'9, and appears to be skinny, but is actually quite muscular. He is also very flexible and strong due to his years at the circus. He has a large tattoo on his back.

Personality:
Zehr is rather reserved, always having been unhappy that he had been tricked into joining Cirque de Dreams. However, around people he actually likes, he is a good listener, has a great sense of humor, and is overall the kind of guy you'd want to have in your life. He has a unique standpoint on some topics, such as the world and the universe.

Bio:
Zehr was an abused orphan as a child, taking residence in an orphanage where he was not wanted. His parents had abandoned him, but Zehr had no reason why. He dreamed of meeting them again. However, he was beaten daily, and decided to run away at the age of 12. One night, as he was out looking for food, strange music caught his attention and he followed it, sneaking into Cirque de Dreams. He watched the entire show with fascination, and immediately wanted to join, thinking it would be amazing to travel the world as a circus performer. He was able to meet with the ringleader (after sneaking past the security), and started to talk with him. Jocque was reluctant to let him join, and told him to go away and leave him alone. That's when Zehr started to cry, accidentally spilling his entire life out to the man, and accidentally telling him that he wished to see his parents more than anything and that joining the circus could help him do that. Zehr saw this as a way of being able to use him later on, and allowed him to join and treated him like a son. After years of training, Zehr realized that Jocque never actually cared for him, and only wanted him because he thought that he could be used. Zehr started to close himself off from Jocque, starting to grow a deep hatred for him. Of course, Jocque was always able to make Zehr do what he want, claiming that he'd never be able to see his family again if he didn't do as Jocque wished. The worst things that Zehr has been forced to do was murder people who tried to shut down the Cirque. Of course, Zehr hated this, but he did it so that way he would be able to find his family. When he turned 18, he realized that Jocque never intended to let Zehr meet his family, but it was too late for that now, as he was stuck in the circus forever.

Other:

Zehr was a character I got to use during a 1x1, which died out because both my partner and I lost interest. Zehr was great, though :)

Alter Ego
01-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Name: Angela Karmine
Appearance:

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/71742-bigthumbnail.jpg
Stands at 5'7, curvy figure. She is strong and nimble, and is built for stamina and endurance.

Other: Can wield fire and wields the chakrams (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111216164128/kingdomhearts/images/0/0f/Axel_Days_2.png) in the picture.

This character I'm currently using for another xover RP. She's a Kingdom Hearts-based character :)