PDA

View Full Version : Dream Battle - The forgotten city Davrin (Cfavano) vs Annora (love amore)

Cfavano
07-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Dusk, the two fighters stand 50 feet apart in the square of a city in ruins. This city seems to stretch on for miles with no end in sight. Every building, to some degree is damaged, and piles or rubble litter the square. However, off to one side is an ornate fountain, seemingly untouched, and sill working.

Davrin looks at his opponent. "What, your mother never teach you how to dress? That is the most garish outfit I've seen, and that mask? What, you never wanna get a man? Pfft, ha ha ha ha!" He laughs. "But that is not the most important thing now, is it? One of us must die, and it surely ain't gonna be me sister." He claps his hands together before sinking into a fighting stance and begins collecting energy. His irises begin glowing, and the air around him seems to hum and distort. Someone trained would be able to tell he was a magic user. "Enough talk, we must fight now!" And the fight is on! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7syFOnbgYA)

Love Amore
07-12-2013, 11:52 PM
"Men are... unnecessary." His words didn't bother her in the least, her face showed no emotion and her voice held only the slightest tint of contempt "And you are no different." As they exchanged words, she took in her surroundings. As her opponent prepared an attack she tensed, her body ready to respond to whatever attack he had in mind. Her mind was as ready for combat as her body was, her mind hummed with focused energy that wanted nothing more than to be used.

Cfavano
07-13-2013, 12:06 AM
"Oh, so it can talk, eh? Surprising." He continues to focus his energy, switching his stance, and altering the flow. "What' surprising, you ask? How I can hear you over how loud your outfit is. What were you going for, a scary clown?" The air humming around him begins to slowly distort, as if he was a mirage. "Though, maybe if you beg for you life, I could spare you, and make you my slave. How does that sound?" His hair begins to stand on edge as the power coursing through him increases in waves and droves. Not yet, let's see how long I can stall.

Love Amore
07-13-2013, 01:42 AM
Annora tired of waiting "Your speech is also unnecessary" she stated as her weight shifted subtly before she charged, she was fast and her edges blurred as she ran straight for the man in front of her. As she neared him she dodged to the side, her blade between them aiming for a glancing blow. She kept her momentum until she had distanced herself and again she stood and faced him, as calm as before she looked as if she hadn't moved an inch.

Cfavano
07-13-2013, 02:02 AM
That attack would have worked, had he not expected her to rush him, and had he not been allowed so much time to charge his energy. As she approached, he thrust his right palm out, which created a gust of wind which pushed him back, and out of her range. "Foolish wench, know that you deal with Davrin, The Sorcerer Supreme!" With his other hand, he punches the ground, and there is a loud rumble and a small earthquake as rock spires shoot up from the ground all over most of the square, with barely a few inches of space between them, all except where Davrin was standing. And unless Annora can find someway to get away, she will not be able to avoid damage.