PDA

View Full Version : DarkFang Legend (OOC/Interest check): A Ginga RPG

GenericUserName
06-16-2010, 11:38 PM
This is loosely based on the anime Ginga Densetsu Weed, but not to the point that you will be required to have seen the anime. It is not very popular, so please do not leave this RPG because you haven’t seen the anime! Also note that if you don’t like anime, you may still like this RPG, so please give it a chance. This is an animal RPG; the animals will be speaking to one another. So don’t be silent unless it is a part of our characters… Now for the rules!

Rules:
1. Don’t God-mod.
2. No Chat Speak, LOL catz, or text talk. I may can has cheezeburger, but I don’t want people to talk like that... Unless it’s a part of your character O_O I don’t mind emoticons… Just not all the time.
3. Think about it before you do it. If you do something inappropriate, for example, attacking that guy who could kill you with one swipe of his paw and YET is on YOUR TEAM, I will give you a warning and have the guy severely maim you. Do it again, and it will leave you severely damaged, maybe losing a leg or something. One more time, you die. ^_^
4. It is not always my fault. So don’t blame things on me.
5. Be active! I dislike it when people drop out… So be active! But not too active…. If you are inactive for too long, I will have you killed, so tell me if you have to leave. But if you just message me you will come back to life somehow!
6. If everyone else is doing it, you probably should too. When everyone joins the pack, you can be stubborn for a while, but join eventually. I don’t want to follow you around forever…
7. Try not to one line. You can when I do and if you HAVE to, but if you can help it, describe a butterfly that happens to fly by or something… It makes it look pretty :3.
8. Romance Is allowed?
9. HAVE FUN!!!

Plot:
A year ago was when it all happened. It’s hard to believe it was only a year!

There was a pup that belonged to the Leader of Ohu. The leader didn’t know about him though. Not long before the leader had taken down the demon bear, but now a new menace had arisen, a monster called Kaibutsu. This Kaibutsu was killing everything it came across. No one understood why. When this pup found out about Kaibutsu, it killed the beast. It took a while, but the monster died. It turned out that Kaibutsu was actually just a big experiment that the humans had done. It used to be a dog, just like the rest were, but had been turned into a monster by humans.

It was then that the humans noticed what they could do. They could make genetic monsters to fight for them. To kill for them, but that is unimportant…

The pup was named Weed. He was strong and kind, never killing unless he had to. This pup defeated the Kaibutsu with the help of a pack of other dogs. He lost many friends that day, but he still managed to fight and win. Now a new problem arose though. Weed’s father, the leader, had been kidnapped by an opposing dog. This dog’s name was Hougen, and he was one of the biggest dog out there. He was known to be strong and cruel. He had kidnapped the leader after all. Hougen wanted to take over Gajou…

Gajou was the paradise for dogs. The only safe place they could live. It had always been guarded, but with Kaibutsu’s recent attack, they had left it unguarded. Hougen was able to take over. Hougen was brutal and cruel. He was hated by all, but so feared that none would dare to try and surpass him. That is until Weed returned.

Weed fought and killed Hougen, though he didn’t really want to. He then took over Gajou and became the new ruler…. This is when the story turned bad….

Weed grew ill. His father was fading fast. And worst of all, there was the humans…

The humans found out all the things that they could do with those genetic experiments, and they were tired of the wild dogs. They bred killing machines, dogs that were not only trained to kill but also bred to do so. They made them look like they wanted, act like they wanted, and fight like they wanted. These dogs were genetically made to believe all they could do was serve their masters and do as they were told. They were true monster, monsters that were made to kill. They were equipped with only the best armor and fighting gear, some of them even had metal limbs or weaponry attached to their bodies. They were then told to do one thing: exterminate the wild dog population. They managed to do pretty well, seeing that they took over Gajou. They managed to kill both Weed and his father. Now there seemed to be no hope for the wild dogs. They would all just have to die at the hands of these genetic monsters.

That was until it happened. A loud howl came, requesting that any dog that wished to live would come fight for it. Any dog that wanted the glory of being a hero. Any dog that wanted to do anything at all. This howl managed to reach your ears. And you came, for whatever reason.

Your role here is to play one of the several dogs that are fighting against the humans genetic experiments. You are a dog of some sort, that has grown up think you were safe. You know the stories of Kaibutsu and Hougen. You definitely know those of Weed, which makes you confused. You don’t know that Weed is dead. You do know that you are helping though. You are likely to hate any character that has something to do with the enemies: Hougen, Genba, Kamakiri, Lector, and Thunder/Sanda. You may believe they will use this as an opportunity to take over. You will need to be careful though! Your goals will be things like beating the gentetic expirements, finding a mate, becoming strong, whatever… SO LET’S GET STARTED!

Special character slots:
YOU DON’T HAVE TO PLAY THESE!

I don’t HAVE to have all of these, but they are open. I will add in some descriptions of the characters listed and what they’re children should be like. Note you don’t have to be pure bred or EXACTLY like your parents. If you have seen the anime or read the manga and know of another character you want to be the child of, feel free to give it a whirl. As a last note, there can be two of the ones that mention “children” instead of “child.”

Children of Rocket: Rocket was one of the pack that fought against Hougen years ago. He was a Collie that was known to be tricky, but also extremely fast. He originally was a spy for Hougen, who trick Weed into letting him in his group with plans of later kidnapping him. After he saw how Weed treated others, he instead decided to join Weed for good. He later figured out that his brothers were killed by Hougen for his betrayal. Rocket’s Children are bound to inherit his fast speed, but may also inherit his trickery. His children are bound to be hard to keep an eye on, both literally and mentally. They should look a bit like him, here’s a nice picture. Rocket was a sweet dog, so it is likely that he has more than one child.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080427015822/ginga/images/thumb/9/9d/Rocket.jpg/240px-Rocket.jpg

Children of GB: GB was one of the pack that fought against Hougen and the Kaibutsu years ago, he was also Weed’s God father. He is a an English Setter that was sometimes rather cowardly, but was so light hearted and kind that he would come along anyway. He was the first to join the pack years ago, and stuck with Weed till the end. His children are not going to be the strongest, but will have great humor and be extremely likeable. They may also be a little cowardly. They will look a good bit like him, here’s a picture. GB was likely to have several children.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3110/2635309843_0687439488.jpg?v=0

Child of Jerome: Jerome was one of the pack that fought against Hougen and the Kaibutsu years ago, he was also Weed’s adviser. He was a German Sheppard that was trained to be an assassin and guard dog by humans. He was exiled from Weeds pack when he disobeyed orders and killed Lector and Thunder/Sanda while Weed ordered him not to. He gathered up some other dogs to assist Weed, though not in his pack any longer. He later died saving Weeds life. (Though this doesn’t happen in the Manga, he survives the fall and has six puppies…) His child is bound to be extremely strong and maybe even talent to a frightening point. He/she may be hard to trust though, maybe sometimes disobeying orders. His children will look a lot like him. Here is a picture. He is too stubborn to have more than one child… (Except in the Manga I guess…)
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/2800000/Jerome-ginga-densetsu-weed-2854868-600-425.jpg

Child of Tesshin: Tesshin was one of the pack that fought against Hougen years ago. He was a Shikoku Dog that was one of the Ninja dogs. He was known to be extremely talented, knowing how to copy just about any type of attack, though it was not normally the exact copy, just an imitation. He was one of the most skilled in the pack. He was so loyal, that it was likely to get him in trouble. His child is most likely going to be skilled and loyal. Though his loyalty will get him/her in trouble… His child is likely to look a bit like him. Here’s a picture. He would most likely only have one child.
http://www.elfwood.com/fanq/b/l/blackfur2/tesshin2.jpg

Child of Hiro: Hiro was a member of the pack that fought Hougen years ago. He was a Great Pyrenees/St. Bernard mix who was nick named “The ball snatcher” because of his signature move of ripping out the testicles of his enemies. He started off as an old, samurai like dog who joined Weed’s group after meeting Weed’s father Gin. He was very strong, but his old age made him weak in some cases. His father was killed by Kamakiri, who also took out his eye. He later got his revenge against Kamakiri, beating him almost to death. Any child that Hiro has is bound to be one of the oldest. He/she will most likely have his/her father’s signature move of ripping out his/her enemy’s testicles. He/She may have age as a weakness though. Hiro’s child will look pretty different, since Hiro himself was a mixed breed, but he will look somewhat similar. Here’s a picture. Hiro was most likely too old to have more than one child.
http://www.animationsource.org/images/users/17484/vlcsnap2558398xt.jpg

Child of Kamakiri: Kamakiri was one of the dogs that fought against Weed’s pack. He instead fought with Hougen. He was an Irish Wolfhound, the largest species of dog known to man. He was smaller than Hougen, but this was most likely due to his age. He killed Hiro’s father and ripped out his eye when Hiro was just a pup. Later, Hiro took revenge on him by beating him nearly to death. It is implied that he died later when Hougen says he saw birds circling where he was. Any child that Kamakiri has is bound to be THE oldest, seeing that Kamakiri was old enough to kill off Hiro’s FATHER. He/She will be cruel and bossy, but maybe a little different. He/She will also be strong. The only problem is how headstrong he/she will be. Kamakiri’s child is likely to look a lot like him. Here’s the picture. Kamakiri lost his testicles when he fought Hiro, so he was lucky if he has ONE child.
http://wiki.hopeanuoli.com/images/thumb/4/4f/Kamakirianime.jpg/250px-Kamakirianime.jpg

Child of Genba: Genba was one of the dogs that fought against Weed’s pack, he was Hougen’sbrother. Genba looks almost just like his brother, seeing that he is a Harlequin Great Dane. The only difference that was noticeable between him and his brother was the fact that his ears were not chopped off and he has yellow eyes. He was the one who took over Gajou in the first place, but later was knocked off a cliff and suffered brain damage. Hougen killed him as he promised he would when he was a pup. The child of Genba would be cruel and bossy, maybe even a little dumb. But he/she would most likely be huge and powerful. Genba’s child would probably look a good bit like him. Notice the picture. Genba was killed rather fast, so it is likely that he wouldn’t have more than one child.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080505154522/ginga/images/9/9e/Genba.JPG

Children of Thunder/Sanda: Sanda was one of the dogs that fought against Weed’s pack. He was a Doberman Pinscher that was trained to be an assassin at the same facility that Jerome was. He and his brother Lector attempted to kill Weed on multiple occasions. They look very alike; in fact, the only difference in the two is that Sanda is a much lighter brown and his ears fold down a little. They are so talented with their fangs that they might as well have metal teeth. Sanda had his fangs knocked out by Weed. He was later killed by Jerome. Sanda’s children are most likely to be quieter and faster than Lector’s children, but not as strong. They will also be incredible with their teeth. They may be a little indecisive and silly though. They will have his folded down ears and most likely be a lighter brown. Note the picture. Sanda is likely to have had more than one child, as his brother would.
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/polls/207000/207437_1237646078848_full.jpg

Children of Lector: Lector was one of the dogs that fought against Weed’s pack. He was a Doberman Pinscher that was trained to be an assassin at the same facility that Jerome was. He and his brother Sanda attempted to kill Weed on multiple occasions. They look extremely alike; in fact, the only difference in the two is that Lector is much darker brown and his ears stick up instead of folding down like Sanda’s. They are so talented with their fangs that their fangs might as well be made of metal. Lector was killed by Jerome. Lector’s children will be louder and stronger than Sanda’s, but not as fast. They may be a little stuck up. They will have his stuck up ears and most likely be darker brown. Note the picture. Lector is likely to have more than one child, as his brother would.
http://img72.imageshack.us/i/lecternm9.jpg/

Child of Hougen: Hougen was the main enemy of Weed’s pack. He was a Great Dane that was extremely powerful, and therefore, thought highly of. He and his brother Genba look very similar, the only difference being that Hougen has chopped off ears and green eyes. He would gladly kill just about anyone who dared to stand in his way, which lead to him growing to a high status. He later kidnapped Gin, Weed’s father, and beat him nearly to death before taking him hostage. His brother Genba took over Gajou for him, leading Hougen to become ruler of it for a while. Hougen was gravely wounded by Weed at the end, but Weed refused to kill him. Instead, Hougen climbed to the top of Gajou and was struck by lightning. The child of Hougen is bound to be a total jerk, not easily making friends or anything. He/she is also likely to be exiled from all because of his/her father. He/She will be strong and clever, have few downside other than his/her social ranking. For a look reference, there is the picture. Hougen probably made his children fight to the death, picking the one that won against all the others to claim as his own.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/084/2/d/Ginga_Densetsu_Weed__s_Hougen_by_EbonyFeline.jpg

Pack Positions:
Everyone has one of THESE! They are in order of highest up to lowest. It won’t determine much, they are just there to be there. You can be ordered around by characters of a higher position, but I won’t let them be mean, trust me.

Leader: The highest rank. This is like the alpha of the pack. They have control over everyone and are usually thought highly of. They shouldn’t be very brutal, seeing that if they were there could be trouble. They are allowed to command all other members of the pack and make the decisions on where to go and what to do. The pack can challenge these decisions, but are often exiled for such. This doesn’t mean the leader should get Exile or power happy though…. You need to provide me with a sign up that equals, almost equals, or BETTERS mine in order to get this place.
Captain: The second highest rank. They have control over everyone except the leader. If the leader is to die or become ill, they will take over. They need to be a lot like the leader as far as temperament. They normally serve as advisors for the leader, giving suggestions and such.
First Lieutenant: The third highest rank. They control over everyone except the leader and captain. If both the leader and captain become ill or die, they will take over. They need to be like the leader, but are often not as much. They are known to give suggestions, but are more likely to fight then talk. They are the tough ones in the group.
Direct Lieutenant: The middle rank of the pack. They control small scouting parties. They are usually the quick ones of the group, being both fast and strong. They are the ones who jump into battle first to clear the way for others. They also are good for scouting ahead and delivering messages. They have little control when not split from the rest of the group. Many of the most stubborn dogs lie in this group.
Sergeant: The fourth highest rank. They don’t control over much and aren’t much different from soldiers. Sergeants often do a little more planning than soldiers and are known to be smart. Other than that, they aren’t very different.
Soldiers: Soldiers are the lowest rank. They control anything, but are still the most fun to play. They are different, some being strong, smart, whatever. They can be just about anything, from knuckle heads to morons. I have no opinion on what you do with them.

Current players:
Numbers of available pack positions:
Leader: 1
Captain: 1
First Lieutenant: 1
Direct Lieutenant: 2
Sergeant: 5
Soldiers: Infinite

Special Characters:
Children of Rocket:
Children of GB:
Child of Jerome:
Child of Tesshin: Reserved
Child of Hiro:
Child of Kamakiri:
Child of Genba:
Children of Thunder/Sanda:
Children of Lector:
Child of Hougen: Reserved- Direct Lieutenant
Non-Specific Characters:

Sign-Up Form:
This is what I require you to have…. You can always put more… OwO That would make me very happy. You can have two characters, three if you ask.

Name: (I don’t mind last names. Something creative. Note: if you are an ENGLISH Setter, have an English name. If you are a GERMAN Sheppard, have a German name.
Age: (Just human years is fine. You can put dog years too if you want to, just specify the difference.)
Gender: (I need more males than females, seeing that the girls are normally not fighters, but I will take girls. But if you can make a boy, do a boy instead….)
Breed: (Feel free to be a cross breed of sorts. Not everything is a pure breed! If you get over five breeds though, just put “mixed breed”. I will allow part wolf, but no more than one third. I will allow ANY breed of dog, including Chihuahua and Toy Poodle. I suggest not being a fighter if you are though…)
Parents: (This is more for the special characters, but feel free for the non-specific ones! Your mom won’t be listed above, so just make it up. )
Description: (The longer the better. Please at least include the following: fur color, markings, scars, any accessories worn, tail length, ear type, fur consistency [long or short is just fine], eye color. More is always better… )
Personality: (Longer is always better.)
History: (Anything special about you. Maybe your reaction to your parents and the fame that came with them [that was for the special characters.])
Strengths: (What do you do well? You can have three of these. If you want to make one extremely good, only have two.)
Weaknesses: (What pulls you back? You have to have one more of these than you strengths.)
Special move: (In the anime, Weed had a move called the Battouga that allows him to spin extremely fast and cut just about anything. Other dogs didn’t get this kind of special ability. In this, you get one of your choice. You can choose what it is you want to be able to do, whether it is momentarily catch on fire to make your fur impenetrable for a moment. Try not to overpower it though. Note that when you use this, you will be so tired that you cannot fight any longer. AT ALL.)
Pack position: (In this there are several; I can only have one Leader, who will not be me by the way. This leader will have to be very good. If you aren’t good enough, I’ll tell you to move it to the place I feel is appropriate. Next in line is the Captain, only one of these. Next in line is first lieutenant. One of these only as well. Then are direct lieutenants, there can be three. Then are the Sergeants, which I will have five of. Last are soldiers, infinite numbers of these.)