PDA

View Full Version : You never said Goodbye...(M)

Levias
06-18-2010, 09:34 PM
RATED M FOR:

Cursing
Violence (Possibly Blood)
Possible Sexual Situations/Implications
Alcohal
Possible Drug Reference

WARNING: I plan to have this very in-depth, so no one can be jumping ship in the middle, it will ruin everything!

-~-~

This first part is basically an excerpt that can be used as a general idea for the whole RP. It can be for any character in this RP basically. My character is Speedy, in case any of you are wondering by the end of this next part. The second Excerpt would be my Character's.

-~-~

You walked up the beaten and worn down pathway towards his small home. He hadn't come out since last night, and he was acting more weird than usual then. He was supposed to meet you all at your favorite pizza joint. He never missed out on pizza. You all got worried, and ended up here.

One of you knocks, worried eyes all laying on the door. No sound comes from the inside. You look at the others, and they do the same. One of you is brave, and reaches for the doorknob. He opens it instantly, no lock holding the door in place.

You all begin to search the house. You notice certain things missing. His Guitar. A good portion of his small amount of clothes. Some food that he had just bought yesterday while with you guys. His duffle bag. And finally, the pictures that you all had taken with him a couple of months ago.

One of you gasped, and you all file into the kitchen. There, on his small table was a tightly scribbled on piece of paper. There were small splotches of drying wet-spots in certain places.

One of you, you can't remember who steps forward, opening it to display the words that were hastily written by him. His hand writing is tight, and very unfitting for how he normally acts. It is shaky, and seems as if he was trembling while writing this.

I guess that if you've found this and I'm still here, you won't tell me until you've finished reading it. You can't convince me otherwise, so don't beat yourselves up about it.

First, let me apologize. I'm sorry for all of the times I've ever treated any of you wrong. I'm sorry that I was sometimes a complete brooding emo. I'm sorry that I must do this.

...It's hard for me to do...I couldn't have said goodbye to your faces. It would have hurt too much. I wouldn't have been able to leave. I just can't stand to not know what happened to them. You know who I'm talking about. My parents.

Tell your parents that I'll be back in a couple of months...Minimum...I'm going to be looking everywhere that I have a lead on. I'll miss your parents. They were all like the extended family I never actually had (To my memory). You all have been my real family. I don't remember ever having to go a day without seeing at least one of you. It's going to be tough for me. That's why I couldn't say goodbye to your faces.

...Your parents already knew I was going to be leaving. They've gathered spare money, and I'll be fine for a good couple of months. I am bringing my guitar, so if I ever need to make some extra money, I'll just play at a club.

...Well...It's Two AM...I'm leaving now. I'll be taking my Ducati, but don't worry. You all know I drive safely.

...I'll miss you...And If something happens to me...Just try to forget about me, alright?

Sorrowfully,
Speedy

He even signed with the nickname that you all had given him as children due to how fast he runs and eats. You look at the others. They do the same.

You all call a meeting with all of your parents. You interrogate them, some of you bursting into tears, others simply angry and sadly yelling things like "How could you let Levias leave!?". Two fathers in the group stand up. "Sit down children. We will explain." One says, before sitting down. You all comply slowly. The father that was still standing began to speak.

"As you all know, Levias' parents died when he was very young. None of you remember them, because it happened when he was two, whhich means some of you were only one year in age. He doesn't even remember it. Or why it happened..." He paused, looking away. Some of the mothers had tears in their eyes.

"His parents were killed. They weren't exactly in the right line of business. They ran a small-time business to support their child. His father was great at mathematics, but also good at protecting people. He was a bodyguard, and was highly paid for it. They were about to give it up, when Levias' father's former client shot him in the head, followed by his mother." All of the older generation looked grieved, some cursing, some whimpering out sobs.

"Levias was made to believe that they simply couldn't take him with them for an unknown reason. His parents are dead. Now we realize that we should have told him sooner, but it was much too late by the time that he decided he would do this. Maybe he'll find his relatives that we only knew about, not where to contact them. We supported him in the only way possible."

One of you yells out "You should have convinced him not to go!" The father sighed, sitting back down. "We knew we couldn't. But we know who can convince him to come back." One of the mother's explained, trailing off. You all listened intently.

"You kids will go try to convince him to come back. We know where he is going first. Some of you have been there before. It's Pheonix. You all already have train tickets bought to go there, You will get there two or three days before he does, but be on the lookout for him.We have put enough money into your debit card accounts to last a while." The mother says, turning to another mother, who produces nine first-class train tickets.

"Now go get him back...You may tell him the truth if you wish, but we prefer to tell him. He was like family along with all of you."

-~-~

Alright, so my character is Levias, or Speedy among his friends. As you read above, he never really had parents that he remembers, and believed that they simply couldn't take care of him.

This RP will start as the group of friends (All 17-19 in age) is boarding the train to Pheonix.

There are only 9 spots open. Each of them has a sort of Generic description also, but you can fine tune your character.

-~-~

Spots:

Punk One - Taken - Levias
Happy One - AVAILABLE
Slightly Crazy One - AVAILABLE
Artsy One - Taken - Tyanet
Odd One - Taken - tzs
Affectionate One - Taken - Amie
Brave One - Taken - Atma-Noah
Sporty One - AVAILABLE
Funny One - AVAILABLE
Timid One - AVAILABLE

-~-~

Spot: (List which spot you wish to fill)
Name: (First and Last. Middle is good too, but not really required)
Sexual Orientation: (Homosexual, Bi, Or Straight. If someone puts 'Other' I will be worried xD)
Appearance: (Anime is preferred. DETAILED paragraph is also fine. If I cannot get a clear picture in my head, go find a similar picture)
Personality: (Obviously make it similar to the spot you are filling in)
History: (Until we have sufficient people, you may leave this blank, for we must discuss this once people begin to sign up)
Pet Peeves: (Anything that pisses your character off)
Hobbies: (...Please don't ask what a hobby is)
Likes: (Anything your character likes, i.e. Pizza, Music, Dogs, stuff like that)
Crush/Dating: (For the first people signing up, you can leave this blank if you so desire. If you want your character dating another at the start of the RP, then you must discuss it with the other character's creator. As far as Crushes go, You can choose anyone. If you don't want your character to have a crush, just leave it N/A. And please say what they are doing, don't just list a name. Take out Crush if they are dating, and vice-versa)

Spot: Punk

Name: Levias Kazé Jasto. AKA 'Speedy'
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/Aokidanza/Other/Anime/Guys/anime-guy.jpg
Personality: Never really fit in at school. He only had nine friends, and they had always been together, through thick and thin. They always helped him when he didn't have parents who could, so he was always helpful towards them. He is severely protective of his 'family' and their feelings. Along with a couple others, he defended those who didn't like to fight. He is and always was loyal to his friends, no matter what. The only people who see the gentle side of him are his closest friends and their families. Other than that, he is sharp-tongued, witty, and blunt to people who he deems deserve it. The decisions he makes are often well thought out, but sometimes may be rash and impulsive.
History:
Pet Peeves: Stupid people as a whole, Rap, Ebonics, The Current Government System, People who disrespect him, and screeching girls.
Hobbies: Playing Guitar and singing, Free-Running, Cloud/Star-gazing, hanging out with 'family', and Complaining about idiots.
Likes: Pizza, Mexican Foods, Rock Music, His 'family', Free-Running, Taking rides on his Ducati Motorbike
Crush/Dating: N/A

Ducati:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee253/mahem83/ducatiblack.jpg

Levias' Helmet:
http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af360/Ceelo500/Motorcycle%20Gear/sale004.jpg

ANY TAKERS?

TZS
06-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Re-Working

Spot: Odd
Name: Devandre Malone "Mad"
Sexual Orientation: A.
Appearance:http://thezerosystem.deviantart.com/favourites/#/dwrbdc

Personality: Mad is possibly a genius, but a textbook sociopath. It's not that he's a bad person or intentionally cruel, he just has trouble empathizing. He feels like he's... not 'better', just... He knows he's smarter than most people and he's very lonely because of it.

History: (Until we have sufficient people, you may leave this blank, for we must discuss this once people begin to sign up)

Pet Peeves: Being forced to focus on one particular thing- especially if he has deemed it uninteresting. People who don't think. Music, though not because he necessarily dislikes it... But it tends to upset him emotionally and he dislikes that.

Hobbies: The Sciences; chemistry, astronomy, mathematics. Sudoku. He plans on taking over the world someday. Really. He's currently building a 'doomsday device' in his basement.

Likes: His hobbies. Books. Quiet. Things based in facts and charts... He might not be particularly expressive of it, but he has a great deal of affection for the people who have accepted him despite how generally unpleasant he knows he can be.

Crush: N/A Though he is notably less cross to Alice Thompson...

Levias
06-20-2010, 01:23 AM
Now I'm a bit worried...xp

TZS
06-20-2010, 02:53 AM
weeeel. I figure all kids do the rebellion thing. I figured it would be right up odd ball alley to rebel against a sexuality all-together. But I was trying to come up with a connection to Speedy and remembered, I had this friend in high school who could EAT like you would not believe and I was utterly enamored just watching her. She always had food! It would just come out of her coat pockets and then it would be just...gone! And she never gained a pound. Skinny little thing. Fascinated me.

Perhaps I should clarify that in his c/s.

Levias
06-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Sounds like me, except I'ma dude, and I just took my friends food xD

The Imposter
06-21-2010, 01:52 AM
I saw this and wanted to get a profile up but I'm going to be absent four about four weeks starting on Sunday, except maybe for a weekend or two. If that is a problem don't sweat it.

Spot: Brave One
Name: Emily Ignatti
Appearance: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/sasukes_girl01/anime%20girls/EditedGirl.jpg
Personality: A tad tomboyish her outgoing personality often tangles Emily into situations that should be avoided mostly because she bites off more than she can chew. Emily just has never found herself afraid of anything. She's drawn to people that she feels she needs to stand up for whether they'll appreciate it or not.
History: Blanked until further noticed
Pet Peeves: People the chew with their mouth open and wet clothes sticking to her, people who tolerate everything and aren't willing to stand up and say I disagree with this or that.
Hobbies: Also a free runner, (in fact that is how she first became friends with Speedy) Taggin', is a Flexi style B-girl.
Likes: Hip hop, free running, architecture, anything that isn't red meat, trips to MLB games with her family and friends, road trips in general.
Crush/Dating: None

Levias
06-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Cool! Another Free-Runner

Amie Mourna
06-21-2010, 11:46 PM
(Dunno if I am doing this correctly xD)

Spot: Affectionate one
Name:Alice Thompson
Appearance:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/The_Emerald_Enchantress/RedHead.jpg
Personality: She is very sweet and tends to be more the type to need physical contact. Just a touch. To her things that would seem insulting to others is casual. She loves to listen to peoples problems because it helps her understand them better. In contrast to most of the others she is more into girly things like dresses and bows. Although that is to match her affectionate personality. She stands out a bit more than most but sometimes not always for the right reasons. She is always happy to be a council or to help someone better themselves and is willing to help them at any cost.
History: Blank for now
Pet Peeves:
-Arrogance
-"know it alls"
-People who badmouth
-When people assume bad things of her
Hobbies:
-Singing
-Dancing
-Going on walks
-Picking flowers
-listening to music
-Reading
-Italian food
-Lilies
-Bows for her hair
Crush/Dating: None as of yet

(Is this okay?)

Levias
06-22-2010, 01:10 AM
Yea, Great job!

Now we just need... 6 More people!

The Imposter
06-22-2010, 01:50 AM
It'll be taking place in Phoenix Arizona correct?

Levias
06-22-2010, 03:25 AM
Mainly. The beginning will be you all getting onto the train that is going to Phoenix. My character will still be driving.

TZS
06-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Has this been submitted to Role-Play of the Week? Sorry, I know we'll get the other six eventually I'm just excited to get into the characters history of how they know each other. ...I think I miss having irl friends.

Amie Mourna
06-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Um, just found out that from Sun-Wed this coming week I will be unable to get online since I will be going to the chek republic (I can never spell that correctly xP)

Levias
06-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Thats only a couple of days, so we can wait that long...It all depends on when we have all of the people.

And no it has not been submitted to Roleplay of the week...Where is htat again? *sweatdrop*

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Hey, I'll join ^^

Levias
06-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Alright, cool!

And I like your signature xp

Tyanet
06-25-2010, 01:36 AM
Hehe, thanks.

I've been working on my char sheet on and off, but I can't seem to figure out who he should be in the group D:

I'll try to post it in a few minutes, still need to do the description and personality >.>

Levias
06-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Its alright, take your time

Tyanet
06-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Sorry, got distracted last night XD

Here it is:

Spot: Artsy
Name: Alexander Mercer
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Appearance: Alex is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. He has straight black hair that is somewhere between medium and long in length, the back almost touching his collar line, but not quite. He has brilliant hazel eyes and a facial structure that is somewhere in between masculine and feminine, meaning he looks younger that he is. He’s pretty skinny, but has a fair about of muscle mass.
Alex often wears black, or other dark colored, t-shirts and skinny jeans. He always wears his favorite necklace, one that wraps tightly around his neck and has hundreds of tiny black beads.
Personality: Overall, Alex is pretty laid back and nonchalant about things. He is very impulsive and often goes out and does random things that normal people wouldn’t think of doing. He’s very shy around people that he doesn’t know, but when around his friends he opens up a ton. Alex is a dreamer in the most extreme senses, he often finds himself daydreaming and imagining about things of pure fantasy. Alex has absolutely no problem with telling people ‘How it is’ and makes absolutely no effort in sugar coating it. Hey believes strongly in he set of ideals, and would rather die protecting them than let them go, and is extremely loyal to those he trusts, which is very few people.
Pet Peeves:
- People telling what he's thinking/feeling.
- Bad art
- People that judge things without knowing anything about it
- Dumb politicians
Hobbies:
- Listening to music
- Playing games ( :B )
- Acting
- Having conversations
- Sushi
- Art
- Outdoors
- Theater
- Being with people he cares about.
Crush: Has a crush on Speedy

Levias
06-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Alright, accepted

TZS
06-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Edited my offering bit a bit so he and Alexander aren't practically clones of each other. :rollseyes: "Odd" is now a more slightly nerdy odd instead of artsy odd... I have to tweak his nickname now too...

But I have the feeling all of Speedy's friends are a bit odd in each their own way.

Tyanet
06-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah :p

TZS
06-25-2010, 05:50 PM
I think you're going to run into some trouble here Levias. Because "Odd" "Artsy" and "Slightly Crazy" tend to run in close shades of each other. I realize they don't HAVE to, but they tend to- few people are creative enough to really give them enough detail to differentiate. Should I take "Slightly Crazy" then?

Or maybe make "Odd" a little more specific?

EDIT:
Going more the mad scientist route.

Levias
06-26-2010, 05:10 PM
TZS: Yup, Levias has the weirdest group of friends ever. I suppose that by Odd, I meant Socially Awkward...

So yes, take Slightly crazy. And by that, I meant slightly CRAZY. Like threatening to blow something up over spilled milk. But only slightly :P

TZS
06-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Haha. Well, I edited my character, I actually like him a bit better. Though I would like to play a happy/innocentish type of person someday... But every RP I submit that kind of character to eaither someone comes along after me and hijacks the role or it gets rejected outright. *sad face*

I re-designed him a bit around the other characters to ... we'll call it "promote interaction". You can dub him Odd or Slightly Crazy as you see fit.

Amie Mourna
07-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Why not enter your thing for RP of the week or ask Naz to advertise for you =]
It helped mine get started, the Naz advertising thing.=]

Pyro
07-08-2010, 07:42 AM
I think I would like to join though I hope Alex doesn't mention his surname too often. My gamer brain will twitch and then I won't be able to think straight. ^^;

Oh, and I can't finish the sheet right now but I'm putting it in for Timid. It'll be up tomorrow.

Pyro
07-09-2010, 01:35 AM
Here we go!

Spot: Timid
Name: Tristan "Twitch" Bannister
Sexual Orientation: Undecided
Appearance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/xxcrazypunkrockersoraxx/default/anime-boy--large-msg-119479397947.jpg
Personality: Tristan is painfully shy. He is something of a wallflower as in you can easily forget that he's there. He hardly ever speaks and when he does it's in few words and softly spoken. Though he is highly averse to physical contact, when he needs a hug he will take it whether you like it or not (i.e. a spontaneous glomper). Tristan is an inwardly angry person as well. He has built up a mountain of self-destructive rage inside himself from years of being picked on and bullied and he does not know how to deal with it. This "holding it all in" strategy has made him jittery, giving him the nickname "Twitch". He usually keeps his head and shoulders low and submissive, his hands in his pockets. Though when his fingers start twitching more than usual someone is in for a hug.
History: Blank till furvver notice
Pet Peeves: Bullies, being touched, talking excessively
Hobbies: (WHAT'S A HOBBY?!?!?) Stargazing, reading, daydreaming, writing
Crush/Dating: N/A

Ghexn
07-09-2010, 02:50 AM
I might sign up for this, probably in the slightly crazy spot. Look for my sheet in a day or so, to late to write one at the moment.

Pyro
07-23-2010, 07:19 PM
So what's going on with this anyway?

Amie Mourna
07-23-2010, 07:59 PM
I hope it doesn't die!

Pyro
07-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Me too, I have grown rather fond of my Twitch. I even thought of how he and Speedy may have met as children (which, might I add, played out ADORABLE in my head).