PDA

View Full Version : Dude Looks Like A Lady

AriesChan
06-19-2010, 12:20 AM
So I wanted to do a bit of a comedy roleplay. So my idea was that this girl is going to an all girls college and her boyfriend, who is a bit on the over protective side, is fine with that because of the simple fact that there won't be any boys. Turns out, the school is thinking about going co-ed the following year and has decided to let a small group of boys enter the school, it just so happens that one of the guys went to high school with the girlfirend and boyfriend and was the boyfriend's top rivals. This causes his over protective side to kick in and he decides he needs to go to the college in order to 'make sure his girlfriend is save', problem is he can't just mosey on in there because if she sees him she is going to know something is up. What he does is talks a close friend of his into dressing up as girls with him in order to get into the school and everything. Wonder what sort of chaos they'll get into?

Characters:
Girlfriend
Boyfriend
Friend
Rival
Girl Students
Boy Students

Character Sheet:

Role:
Name:
Age(17-22):
School Year:
Appearance:
Personality(optional):
Likes/Dislikes(optional):
Hobbies/Activities(optional):

Familiar
06-19-2010, 03:56 AM
Ooh, this appeals to my twisted sense of humour... So who were you intending to play? I'll reserve the boyfriend if that's not who you're going to be.

AriesChan
06-19-2010, 04:55 AM
i was going to be the girlfriend but im just waiting lol

Milly
06-21-2010, 09:25 PM
I can be the friend. ^^ It sounds intersting.