PDA

View Full Version : Challenge of the One (OOC)

Shinoruka
06-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Its the Year of the Blade and everyone has tickets to the arena, a yearly event for the people of the town Guena. Knights, Wizards, And powerful creatures of all sorts fight in this arena in hopes of either surviving or proving their power to their lands. Last year the fight between a demon and arch angel nearly tore the walls apart but the victor was clear, The Arch angel won but fell soon after from wounds. He however bestowed appon the arena a blessing. "Whomever shall win the tournament shall be king for a year" were his dying words.

Word soon travelled to the king about this and he was outraged. Sending his best knights to defend his title the surrounding kingdoms did the same to claim the land for their own. This year the Tournament has been filled with Barbarians, Minitours, Giants, Beasts of Lore, And many more. Some milita have also signed up as they wish to make their kingdom "better" but the mind of a man is easily decieved by greed. The battle is on, Will you beat the rest?

Skeleton:

Name:
Race: ( pretty much anything, Just dont make them immortal gods )
Weapon:
Picture:
Biography:
Skills: (Special weapon fighting style or physical move)
Spells: (Self explainitory)
Kingdom name: (You can make it up i dont mind, Tourny is in Quake Kingdom )

(A quick little Rp for fighting and Mayhem :) )

spirits breath
06-20-2010, 01:52 AM
i would join this. quick and all that. and I beleive I can think of something that would be interesting. though deciding the outcome would be hard. alliances set ups that sort of thing if it is a battle royale.

but yeah, give me till tomorrow as I am pretty much just doing a quick runthrough of OOC's and the like so I am not in the whole develop a character set of mind right now. though simply stating that I will think about making a character tonight would have sufficed.

Shinoruka
06-20-2010, 01:57 AM
Name: James Kentora
Race: Human
Weapon: Magical Longsword
Picture: http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu83/SsSoulSsS/Humans/Evil-11.jpg
Biography: James grew up in the town of Guena, Travelling to the kingdoms capitol to learn spellcraft and swordsmanship he became the kingdoms first hybrid warrior. Now being instructed to enter the arena to protect his kings title he has done so and is determined to win.
Skills: Can infuse his blade with fire, Is a slight bit more agile then average humans.
Spells: Can control Fire element, Can Errect a magical shield around himself.
Kingdom name: Quake Kingdom

(Alright..And i cant believe you ninja'd me :/ )