PDA

View Full Version : Liberation (IC)

Shinoruka
06-20-2010, 10:25 PM
Luke hovered his rifle just over the window's edge, Looking into the sight he took careful aim. Watching, Almost stalking his target with the barrel of his gun. His target whom was oblivious to his location was a suspected Freedom fighter commander. As Luke watched the mans movements and his actions toward others whom talked to him he set his rifles range and scope as he prepaired for a shot. The man was behind a solid un opened window, But that would not stop Luke's bullet. Luke moved his aim to the mans head and exhaled his breath as his finger pressed slightly on the trigger but not enough to fire. Waiting a moment as the man put down a handgun onto the table beside him and sat down with a pen and paper, Luke presses down with his finger causing a loud sound to shoot off from his rifle. The bullet crashes through the window causing a bullet hole and cracks as blood spews onto the walls, His target has been neutralized.

-----------

Alex chipped off a piece of rock with his axe as sweat flew from his forehead. Now taking out a cloth he wipped his brow before resting his axe on his shoulder. "Man..Its so freaking hot out.." He thought. A soldier nearby took notice to Alex's "break time" And walked over in an aggrivated stance. Raising his gun to Alex he yelled at him "Get back to work miner"

Alex simply shrugged and swang his axe at the rock again. "You got it.." He said while in the back of his mind he was thinking of how much of an asshole the soldier was. The Soldier then rested his gun on his shoulder and gave Alex a nod of victory before heading back over to his vehicle.

Alex stopped mining once again and reached for a hard object in his pocket. The words still ringing in his mind from his incounter with a strange man, "Use this when you learn your not alone.." Taking the object out of his pocket and aiming it at the unsuspecting soldier he fired three rounds into the man before he fell to the ground with a thump, Screaming in pain. Alex then walked over to the soldier and kicked him in the side, "How about YOU get back to work asshole" He said triumphantly as he stepped over the wounded oppresive soldier.

(( And it begins :D ))

PantsTheReaper
06-21-2010, 02:56 AM
Casimir finished stitching together a miner's leg. "There," he said. "Next time, watch your step." The miner nodded and left the medical building. Casimir sighed as the next patient was wheeled in. His eyes were closed. Casimir put his ear to the patient's chest. Nothing. He cursed the soldiers' inability to tell a dead man from an unconscious one. He picked up the body and had an idea. He laid a scalpel in his palm and walked outside with the body. There was one guard, unarmed; no one expected a medic to revolt.

Quickly, Casimir tossed the body at the sentry, knocking him down. He then gripped the scalpel and slit the man's throat. He panicked. Someone was going to notice this person was missing. He looked around for something else to defend himself with. Then he remembered. Behind the building was a store house.

Casimir quickly went inside after carefully tucking the scalpel in his pocket, using a lack of syringes as an excuse. Inside he found what he wanted; several blunt objects. Zen Corp wasn't stupid enough to store weapons anywhere but the heavily defended bunkers, but didn't care about building equipment. Casimir took hold of a steel rod four feet in length. Taking his scalpel in his other hand, he walked to the entrance.

Casimir stabbed the scalpel into one guard's neck and sliced across his jugular, then used the other's shock as time to repeatedly bash his head with the rod. Both guards were dead in seconds. Taking back his scalpel, Casimir ran.

Familiar
06-21-2010, 04:13 AM
The building stood, for now, a rather tall and impressive structure. It used to serve as a headquarters for some of the local mining operations but the town had grown, the mining had died off and, well, the rest was history. Now the thing was just an obstruction to progress. Issac Uwe, for his part, sat watching the building, his charges set, his hand on the trigger. He was ready to go, but the demolition had been delayed for another hour. The cause? A missing officer.

At the moment, the entire building was being swept by a team of Zen Corp soldiers, all looking for the missing officer in question. They would probably be getting pretty close to finding him my now, Issac mused, checking his watch. The officer was actually in the building, a couple of attractive women with less than stringent morals had taken care of that. Alcohol did funny things to people, women did funnier; combine the two and getting a man tied up in a condemned building wasn't a proposition that was entirely unrealistic.

Issac's watch beeped. It was the original time that the demolition was scheduled for. Smiling, he hit the button and watched the building crumble to the ground. Those standing around him ducked and covered, trying to shield themselves from the debris. He could plead innocence, claim he didn't the message, but that was the last resort; for now, he ran.

Shinoruka
06-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Luke turned around still holding his rifle and began walking down the stairs to the first floor. Suddenly as his foot touched the heated sands his radio went off reporting a series of murders involving three soldiers. "Idiots.." Luke said under his breath before taking a headband and covering his mouth and nose to allow him to breath easier in the sandy winds. He then proceeded walking down the compacted grudgy road with his rifle in hands. After half an hour of walking a combat patrol vehicle stopped beside him and a soldier mounted on the 50cal offered a ride back to Hq. Luke nodded saying "Thanks" before opening the door, The handle was hot as the car had more then likely been out all day. Stepping inside and sitting in the passenger seat the car began its run as it drove away. The sector's Hq was now in sight to the men in the vehicle.

------

Alex ran into the medical tent and realized the place was empty. "perfect" He said to himself as he ransacked the place for medical supplies, Finding a few bandages and a bottle of warm water he sighed before exiting through the back of the empty tent. Looking up Alex noticed two body's on the ground, quickly noting the uniforms he decided to get out of the area before someone blamed him for the murders. He quickly turned tail and ran down the road, To his dismay a Zen corp airpatrol had spotted him near the bodies and was now tailing him ordering him to stop and lay down his axe. Alex turned to face the aircraft which was hovering about 40metres off the ground above him. Swallowing defeat he placed his axe on the ground and awaited some sort of death as he stood there scared out of his mind.

AliceMalice15
06-21-2010, 11:20 PM
Victoria was racing across the desert as fast as she could toward the med tent knowing that the doctor there to be a resistance member. She had gotten word of a soldier nearby having overheard some names the doctors being one of them. As she neared the tent she saw a miner being stopped by an airpatrol. Just beyond him she could see the tent with a couple of dead soliders infront of it. Gone. Victoria cursed her luck and decided to help the obviously innocent miner. Covering her face with a bandana she pulled her bike to a sharp stop by the miner.

"If you want to live," she said to him, "I suggest you get your ass on this bike! Come on!"

Victoria held out a hand for the miner. He'd better hurry one of the airpatrol men was already fidgeting with his gun preparing it to shoot. Luckily the other mechanics had made the guns slow on the draw so it gave them a couple of extra seconds so they could escape. Thank goodness for smartass mechanics.

Shinoruka
06-22-2010, 01:13 AM
The car pulled to a stop and Luke opened the door to a cloud of dust that had surrounded the soldiers. Wafting away the particles in the air he walked up to the gate and entered his I.D card and security code. The door swung open, Luke entered the base and proceeded to the barracks were he found himself a comfortable bunk. Placing his rifle under the comforter he layed down on the bed and attempted to relax for a while.

----

Alex grabbed the girls hand and jumped on he didnt know who she was or why she was helping him but he sure was glad she came along when she did. "Step on it" He yelled as he aimed his pistol at the air patrol. Firing two rounds at the flying beast didnt seem to do anything except piss off the pilot as the flames on the engines sounded like they were growing louder with each shot.

AliceMalice15
06-22-2010, 01:51 AM
Victoria smirked and leaned forward on her bike. This was going to be so much fun.

"Hold on to your lunch," she called over the engine, "this is gonna be on hell of a ride!"

Victoria laughed wildly and gunned it shooting off into the distance covering massive expasnses of ground in a few minutes. Soon some natural cliffs rose infront of them and Victoria's smile widened. As they neared the cliff Victoria didn't slow down apparently headed straight for the hard rocky surface of the cliffs. Victoria's eyes narrowed as she focused upon a small section of the cliffs base. She had to do thus exactly right or the airpatrol would have more of a mess than they had bargined for, and she and her passenger would be no more than some nasty splatters on the cliff face.

Shinoruka
06-22-2010, 02:27 AM
Feeling relief for only a brief moment Alex noticed they were heading for a collision. "..Um i dont mean to critisize your driving but..your gunna hit a wall" He said in a frantic voice as chaingun bullets flew just behind them, The bullets then ran along side the vehicle. Lucky for them, the pilot had horrable aim and so did the air patrol vehicles on high speeds. Closing his eyes as he noticed they were not going to slow down Alex hoped the girl knew what she was doing and held on tight as they drove.

PantsTheReaper
06-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Casimir fell to one knee, using the rod as support. His running was now taking it's toll. His breathing was ragged and his legs felt like they weren't even solid anymore. He crawled his way over to a rock jutting out of the ground near a cliff face and laid on his back. The sun was positioned so he now was underneath shade.

After some time, he heard a faint drone and a louder noise, one Casimir couldn't quite distinguish. Sitting up, he peered around his rock to discover the source. Two people on a motorbike, apparently playing chicken with the cliff face, and a Zen Corp gunship pursuing them. If they were caught, the pilot would probably search the area and find Casimir. Two simple words fell out of his mouth. To him, they described the scene perfectly: "Oh shit."

AliceMalice15
06-22-2010, 05:10 PM
Victoria laughed wildly over her shoulder and gunned the bike faster. She just loved freaking people out. Reaching behind her she grabbed the boys head and pulled it down as they shot under a low shelf at the cliffs base. The shelf continued on into a tunnel that led to a small resistance base. Pulling the bike to a stop Victoria took off her helmet and shook her head.

"So," she said, "ya got a name? Mine's Victoria. Welcome to what I like to call my home away from Hell."

Victoria smiled and walked over to the small building that housed the resistance computers and such. Inside she slid her self beneath the computers and started to mess with the wiring.

"Looks like the computers are down again," she sighed, "stupid things never stay up
for long. Luckily they have me stationed around here. Otherwise they'd never have the computers up and working."

Victoria chuckled to herself and wend back to working on the computers. Who was this stranger and how could he help her? She could always use the extra help.

Shinoruka
06-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Alex felt the girls hand on his head just before she pushed it down and they entered a dark cave like area filled with buildings and people all working together. The bike came to a stop and the girl got off and asked him a question, so, ya got a name? Mines Victoria She said to him. Alex found himself dumbfounded for a moment as he couldnt tell if it was the sudden change of light or just the girl but he found she was quite pretty. Before he could answer she walked off into a structure, He could hear her talking to herself about computers being down or something. He desided to follow her inside, Taking a moment to find her as she seemed to have crawled between two computers he leaned up against a wall across from her and watched her work. "My name is Alex, Alex Benjui" He said as he considered walking over and offering her some help, Of course he didnt know much about computers but he figured he could hold a wire or two for her.

------

Luke opened his eyes, noticing a slip of paper stuck to his chest he sighed. "Another one?..Thats the fifth this week.." He said to himself as he grabbed the paper with his left hand purposly crumpling it a little before lifting it to eye level and reading it.

This message has been sent to all barracks within mars.

You have a new target. Here is a list of names we have gathered together for you to "take care of" We will be expecting your best on this mission as each of these people are well protected and dangerous to the core, Goodluck.

Luke noticed the page was blank on the front and so he turned it over, "Blank?..how odd" He thought to himself. Taking the paper and putting it in his pocket he sat up and got out of the bed. Grabbing his rifle from under the comforter he walked out into the strangely empty hallway. He took a right and headed to the anilization labs to get the paper tested, It wasnt even standard quality that he usually got from the higher ups nor was it stamped with the Zen corp seal. Now entering the lab he took an ultraviolet light to the paper and realized the names were invisable unless under ultraviolet light. Taking a pen from a nearby table he wrote the names down or rather the name down. Reading the name over a few times he couldnt believe himself. Leaving the paper on the table as he turned around and left the name still burning in his mind he entered the armory and began to gather supplies.

The paper reads, Luke katora -Undersuspicion of freedom fighter actions due to parental and family involvement, To be shot on sight.

AliceMalice15
06-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Victoria looked out from under the computers and smiled. This guy was alright. Didn't say much, but that was just fine with her.

"Alex," she said thoughtfully, "I like that name. So Alex where ya from? I'm from Manhattan myself. Then some how I got the idea to come to this godawful rock. Hand me those pliers would ya?"

Victoria pointed over Alex's shoulder at a desk where a pair of pliers lay. He was cute, she had to admit, wouldn't be too much of a waste of her time. Victoria smiled to herself. Who knew today would be so much fun. Maybe she could get him plastered tonight too. That would be fun.

PantsTheReaper
06-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Casimir watched as the pair on the motorbike vanished into the cliff face. The gunship simply hovered in place for a short time before flying back, most likely for reinforcements. The medic waited until it was gone before investigating. There was a small tunnel here that was large enough to fit a person into. He gripped his weapons and crawled inside.

The tunnel didn't seem that extensive, and before long, Casimir reached the exit. However, he didn't crawl out. He stayed a short distance away from the exit and waited in a defensive position, weapons poised and ready.

Shinoruka
06-23-2010, 12:54 AM
Alex turned around and grabbed the pliers he then took a few steps and bent down to give them to victoria. "im from a small town off the atlantic coast, you'v probably never heard of it" He said as his eyes seemed to slide from Victoria's face to the floor. "I only came to Mars to pay off my depts, Turns out i just put myself into more shit then before" He said with a hint of regret. Just then Alex's stomach growled loudly and his face went a bit pink with embarrasment. An unsubtle "uhm" was all he could muster as he felt a bit embarrased for a reason he couldnt put his finger on yet.

------------

Luke grabbed a few clips of ammo for his pistol and more then enough rounds to last him weeks for his bolt action rifle. As he was about to leave he heard footsteps comming down the hallway and he immediatly hugged the wall, Grabbing his pistol he slowly inched toward the door before spinning out into the hallway. The soldiers immediatly began firing realizing who he was, Luke in return dived behind a corner in the wall and began firing back when he wasnt pinned down. "Dammit.." He said as two more soldiers came from the opposite side of the hall. The soldiers began fireing at Luke aswell and he was forced to run into the armory yet again. Closing the door and shooting the access pad to lock it he had to think quickly before they blew it open. Seeing a ladder hidden behind some old boxes leading to a dusty old hatch he took a chance and began to climb. Reaching the top he turned the handle and opened the latch, He was now in an old hanger were they used to store broken airships and supplies. Closing the hatch he looked around for something heavy, He then came appon three boxes full of scrap metal.

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 02:56 AM
Vladimir walks out from around the corner of one of the buildings in the cave. He walks up to Victoria, wiping his hands with a grease stained cloth.
"Hey Victoria, nice to be seeing you in one peice, yes?"
He playfully hits her on the back, then turns to Alex.
"But who is this kid?"
He offers his hand to Alex, looking at him very suspiciously.

((Just play along :p, let's just say Vlad and Victoria know eachother.))

AliceMalice15
06-23-2010, 02:58 AM
Victoria chuckled at Alex and slid outfrom under the computers after fixing the last few wires. Then she stood up and poked him in the stomach.

"Don't you know it's bad to starve yourself," she giggled, "come on. I know where we can get a bite, and maybe a couple drinks. On me ofcourse. What do ya say?"

Victoria smiled and walked out the door. Hook, line, and sinker. He was gonna find out exactly why people called her the Lamia. Victoria chuckled to herself and walked off toward the bases little tavern. The owner was a miner, but he had some of the best ale on the entire planet. When she saw Vlad she smiled. He had been one of her first friends since joining the resistance. Chuckling she hit him back playfully on the shoulder.

"Hardy har Vlad," she said, "This is Alex. I happened to save his skin today. Luckily I had run over to tell that doctor about the names getting out or he'd be another mark on the military death lists. So there. Jerk face."

Suddenly Victoria caught a shadow crouched in the entrance tunnel. Pulling out her glock she pointed it at the stranger.

"Hey you," she called, "I don't know what you're doing here, but you'd better hope I don't feel the need to blow your head off. Now get up and step into the light. If you're a friend I'll know it. If not then today's just not your day."

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 02:58 AM
((I guess I ninja'd your post >.>))

AliceMalice15
06-23-2010, 03:07 AM
((lol it's ok. I changed it. I like the way it goes with that.))

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 03:11 AM
((Yeah, same. Thanks by the way ^^))

iamaninja
06-23-2010, 03:14 AM
Colm Corbec sat in the armory; diligently cleaning the left shoulder guard of his armor; it, along with the rest of his armor, had been scorched during a recent attack of insurgents, he’d unfortunately been a bit close to a demo charge wired vehicle but his armor had been made to withstand worse and he had gotten away with a few dents, scratches and covered in soot.

He smiled softly to himself and scratched absently at a scar on his neck, that had been a hell of a mess he’d been a part of, on the plus side they had managed to capture some of the rebels, they were awaiting execution in the stockades for now.

Corbec stretched, cracking his neck as the big man rolled his shoulders, he was done and all it had taken was nearly a whole pot of oil and three hours of buffing and growling at the technicians, but it was worth it if his MKIV Lance armor was in working order and kept him alive.

Yep, never a dull moment on Mars, he didn’t even mind that he had to keep his own gear in working order, all of it was better then everything he had done on Earth combined, not to mention the pay was a lot more then he had earned while in the military or working as a security guard.

His data-pad beeped insistently for his attention, he attempted to ignore it but the whining sound just got louder and more ear piercing.

“Yeah, yeah, bloody insistent little bugger”

With a grunt of annoyance he placed the shoulder guard, oil tin and rag aside and snatched the pad, hitting the acknowledge button to silence its tone.

He briefly scanned over the message; it was a reminder to keep care of his weapon, like he didn’t know that already. The armory door opened and in walked Luke Katora, Colm acknowledged him with a slight wave, he didn’t expect to be greeted back, and returned to deleting the message and returning the data-pad to his belt.
Why did Zen Corp always see fit to remind him of what he already knew and already did without thinking? He sighed, ah well, what could you do? Time to go anyway.

He stood and began to suit up, able to pull most of it on by himself, although he got two techs (Over a computer) to help him bring it online, a few minutes later as the suit was fully online and operational, his audio sensors picked up gun fire and an insistently flashing message hovered in the corner of his HUD, he blink-clicked it and was surprised to find a kill-order of Luke Katora, one of the best snipers, funny, he had only just seen that guy. Said he was ‘under suspicion of freedom fighter actions due to parental and family involvement-shoot on sight’
Colm felt a little uneasy about this, he was a bit suspicious about the orders but an order was an order and he was not about to disobey, although for all he knew some dips**t higher-up had made a mistake.

He stepped over to the table that held his XM214, personally he called it the Perforator, since it punched its targets full of holes, courtesy of the anti-personnel rounds that he had it equipped with at the moment, though he occasionally switched to armor-piercing rounds if he had to deal with vehicles or armored targets.

As he turned to face the door, Luke dived through it, closing and shooting the access panel, as Corbec aimed and began depressing the trigger, Luke still hadn’t noticed him but had pretty much bolted from the room up an old service hatch, leaving the Heavy Weapons Specialist alone in the armory. He immediately moved his thumb from the firing stud, thankfully before any rounds were fired.

His voice rasped from the vox-unit, not in an amused tone
“Wonderful, he ‘ad to shoot the panel”
Looks like he was temporarily trapped in the armory, unless...An idea struck him.
Activating his comm. he voxed anyone standing outside the door.

“If your standin’ outside Armory 12A’s door, I’m gunna blow the fethin’ door off if you guys don’t get it open in ten minutes.”

He wasn’t joking, there was enough C4 in here to blow the armory sky-high, good thing it was well shielded and in a more secure part of the armory, so he activated his HUD’s chronometer and sat on a heavy duty support bench, which still creaked a bit at the weight of him and his armor combined, waiting for either the door to open or the timer to run down.
He did hope they couldn’t get it open in time, but alas his wishes remained unfulfilled as nearly several minutes later the door opened and immediately a group of guards ran through, one of them demanding to know here Luke was and why he hadn’t stopped him. Corbec frowned behind his visor as he looked down on the man

“Look mate, I have a bloody minigun if ya hadn’t noticed, takes time ta wind-up and the guy you lot are lookin’ fer hightailed it up up that ol’ service ladder, moved somethin’ ‘eavy over it too if I aint mistaken.

Corbec brushed past the man, nearly knocking him down ‘accidentally’ as he stepped out the door he spoke

“Now if you blokes’ll excuse me, I got a patrol ta go on”

Colm talks with an Australian accent. WOO!

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 03:36 AM
Upon noticing what Victoria is up to, he unslings his rifle and walks over, even though he's confident that she's got the situation under control, he still worries about her, and thinks of her as something like a sister.
"Boy, if you have any brains, you'd best listen to the woman. Or she'll make sure you don't."

((Also, I'm off for the night, try not to leave me too far behind. If you do, I'm just following Victoria.))

((Like a stalker XD.))

AliceMalice15
06-23-2010, 04:15 AM
((creepy Tyanet, creepy. :) ha ha nice though, and your welcome. ))

PantsTheReaper
06-23-2010, 04:49 AM
((You know, I was just about to leave the tunnel.))

Oh, hell. They have guns. Casimir's thoughts were conflicting. Should he run or comply? Either way, he was probably dead. He put down his weapons and stepped out of the tunnel. He turned his pockets inside out and rolled up his sleeves before putting his hands in the air. "As you can see," he said, "I'm unarmed. But tell me: where am I? Why aren't there Zen Corp soldiers here? And who are you?" He scanned the people in front of him.

"You," he said. "I know you. Alex Benjui. I believe I had to tend to you once." He turned his attention to the green haired girl and tall man. "However, neither of you are familiar."

AliceMalice15
06-23-2010, 12:18 PM
"Like Hell," Victoria replied, "you'reprobably a Zen Corp spy or something. Well, you've stepped into the wrong resistance base. We don't put up with spys very well. Now get on your knees and put your hands behind your head."

Victoria kept hear gun trainer steadily on Cashmir's head and slowly made her way towards him. No telling what he might pull. Then she motioned with her head for Vlad to do the same. She hated to have to kill someone, but she had to protect the base. That was her main concern nothing could get in the way of that.

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Vlad stopped her by pushing he back a little, giving he a look hinting that she might be overacting. Then he whispered into her ear.
"Hey, if this guy is a spy, which seems very likely, maybe we should go interrogate him. He doesn't really seem like one of their toughest spies, if you know what I mean. If he doesn't give up anything and we're still sure that he's a spy, then we can execute him."

AliceMalice15
06-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Victoria nodded her head and walked over to Cashmir searching him to make sure he was unarmed. When she found he was she stepped back.

"Alright then," she sighed, "get up. You're lucky my friend thought of that. Otherwise you would have been dead. Today must be your lucky day. Eh?"

Victoria chuckled at her sarcasm then she looked at Vlad an motioned for him to take care of the man. She still wanted to eat, and it would be rude to tell Alex she'd buy his lunch and not.

PantsTheReaper
06-23-2010, 06:20 PM
"If I was a spy," said Casimir, "I wouldn't have waited in the tunnel. I would have entered at night, found a lookalike, kill him, and take his identity. If there were no lookalikes, I would have blended into the crowd as soon as possible. I would have my orders with me. Go ahead and search me, I'm not wired, I have no orders, and there is no tracking chip in my skin." He was stalling for time, trying to put the pieces together. So far, he had figured out that these people were the rumored "Resistance".

"You're clear to interrogate me, but wouldn't that tarnish you're reputation? 'The Resistance will torture and interrogate anyone who tries to join them'. That doesn't seem like very good publicity. And tell me: doesn't it seem strange? The medical tent at the mines is empty with two dead guards, and I happen to appear. Search the tunnel. Inside you will find a steel rod about four feet in length and a scalpel, both bloodied. From then on, it's your call." Casimir took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Whatever happens, happens.

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Vlad fiddles around in his pockets for a moment, then finds a cable tie handcuffs and restrains the man, tightly.
"Interrogating doesn't mean torturing. And the people who wish to join us don't crawl through a tunnel with guns out."
He lifts up the man and pushes him against the wall, quickly patting him down. He takes the guns and holds onto them.
"Alright, let's go."
Vlad jerks the man back from the wall, the leads him into a small, dark and damp supply closet nearby. He tosses the man on the ground and leans against the wall.
"So, what's your name?"

PantsTheReaper
06-23-2010, 06:40 PM
"Oh, I beg to differ," said Casimir, stumbling when the larger man jerked him forward. "You haven't seen what Zen Corp considers interrogation. They have a nasty habit of using my medical tools. They even used my tent once. It isn't easy stitching someone's arm when you hear a woman in the background screaming for mercy." They entered a small dark and very damp closet. I hope there isn't any of that mold that give off spores in here.

"My name," said Casimir, "Is Casimir Jadirnyk. Any more questions?"

AliceMalice15
06-23-2010, 06:41 PM
((Scratch that nevermind))

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Vlad simply stood there, cradling his rifle in his arms and leaning against the wall
"Why yes infact, and if you cooperate, you just might get a cookie"
He lets out a small chuckle
"So, Casimir, why were you sitting the entrance tunnel, armed to the teeth? Why did you decide it necessary to sneak around and peek in on us?"

PantsTheReaper
06-23-2010, 10:01 PM
"Oh, joy," said Casimir, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I do so love cookies. Please, tell me what I can do. I want that cookie."

"You call a metal staff and a scalpel armed to the teeth? Then what do you call an army? A bunch of men with Nerf guns and firecrackers on ATVs? Either way, I don't trust easily. For all I knew, this could have been a Mafia hideout. I'm not very keen on dying. I hear it hurts."

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Vlad lets out a sarcastic chuckle, and smiles sheepishly while talking to him.
"Boy, you're not in much of a position to be making witty and sarcastic remarks."
The smile vanishes, and he stands up, facing Casimir.
"Answer the question, now."

PantsTheReaper
06-23-2010, 10:30 PM
"Well let's see," said Casimir. "I'm an escaped civilian who killed no less than two people on my way out. On top of that, I'm in the possession of items stolen from Zen Corp. And here I am at the Resistance base. I have ab-sol-lutely no idea why I'm here."

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 10:31 PM
"Pray tell, what is it that you're in possession of?"

PantsTheReaper
06-23-2010, 10:40 PM
"The two weapons you say make me so heavily armed. The scalpel is part of a Zen Corp issued medical set and the rod was taken from a storehouse. Minor items they may be, but theft isn't tolerated."

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 10:53 PM
Vlad talks to him slowly and clearly, and also slightly irratated
"First, please stop with the comments. Second, tell me why I should let you go, and prove it."

PantsTheReaper
06-23-2010, 11:06 PM
"You have no real reason to let me go. Hell, you can even kill me. Not like it'll make a difference once the investigations team gets here. You see, when your friend and the escaped miner came through, that pilot probably saw what happened. If that's true, he'll be back with a team. If you kill them, they'll send more. It's a never-ending cycle. Eventually, though, you'll run out of resources. All you can do is hope that the pilot didn't know what happened.

"But I may have a solution. You know that new experimental truth serum? The one that makes you tell the absolute truth, but not know you did? Well, I ran a few tests. It turns out that if you administer too much, they forget everything in a twenty-four hour time slot at least."

Tyanet
06-23-2010, 11:19 PM
Vlad stares at him for a minute, then suddenly blurts out
"Come with me"
He lifts Casimir off the ground, then opens the door and goes outside. He walks over to Victoria and says.
"You gotta hear this."
He looks over at Casimir, then motions for him to come over.

PantsTheReaper
06-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Casimir did as he was told and stopped when next to his interrogator. "You were the one who was driving that motorbike, correct?" he asked, looking at the green-haired girl who had revealed his position. "You made a mistake."

AliceMalice15
06-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Victoria frowned at the doctor in annoyance. Made a mistake? Did he think she was stupid? Victoria placed her hands sassily on her hips and leaned toward the doctor.

"Made a mistake," she said angrily, "you think I made a mistake? And I suppose you're going to tell me about the Zen Corp soldiers who are going to come looking for me and bring reinforcements too? I'm not stupid. I've fooled smarter people in worse situations plenty of times. You see as soon as my bike was under that shelf a small canon I have hidden on the side of the cliff shot out an electric pulse disabling the entire chopper and jamming the seat belts and ejection gears. The chopper crashed everyone died. Secret safe. I even checked it on the many cameras I have positioned in the desert. I probably should have told people about those... Ah well. Now what did I actually need to hear?"

Victoria cocked one eyebrow her expression one of annoyance and sarcasm. This was a waste of her time. The guy thought she was an idiot, and she though he was likewise. What was new?

Tyanet
06-24-2010, 12:06 AM
Vladimir hits Casimir upside the head, hard.
"Don't be a jackass, no one likes them. Now go on, tell her."

PantsTheReaper
06-24-2010, 02:23 AM
Casimir grunted as the other man hit him. "What do I have to tell? I mean, she's already debunked my hypothesis. Therefore, I'm of no use. You can go ahead and shoot me now, or am I not worth the bullets? Oh, and before you do: 'men dead' doesn't mean 'secret safe'. Zen Corp isn't stupid. If that cannon is needed, that means you've done this before. Wouldn't it seem strange to you? Every time you send soldiers after someone, they never come back and they lose the tracking signal on the aircraft at in a certain area.

"However, if that particular aircraft was your first test subject, how do you know he didn't give his coordinates to the base camp when his controls didn't respond? Even though I was only a medic for the miners, I was given a manual. It stated: 'All Zen Corp personnel are implanted with tracking chips'. I wasn't implanted, but they obviously gave me a Zen Corp medic manual. Now if your cannon is as effective as you say, the chip was shorted out at a certain latitude and longitude. If it wasn't shorted out, the explosion destroyed it. Either way, their last known position was right outside that tunnel. Whether or not they react on it, I have no idea.

"So are you going to dispose of me or not?"

AliceMalice15
06-24-2010, 03:01 AM
"Let him up Vlad," Victoria sighed, "jeez you doctor types are annoying. And the Zen Corp people blame it on equipment malfunction. People don't follow me out here often. The ones that do die and are never heard of again. There haven't been any 'malfunctions' in about... What would you say Vlad? Six months? Right around there somewhere. So here's the deal. You wanna stay fine, welcome to the base. Let's go get some drinks. You wanna go I'll get you some suplies and send you on your way. Your choice. I don't hold grudges."

Victoria shrugged matter of factly and turned to Alex. She had kept him waiting and he hadn't moved. 'Like an obediant puppy,' she thought chuckling softly to herself.

"Hey Alex," she said, "if you want to go ahead on without me I already showed you which one is the tavern. Just tell the bartender I'm paying for ya."

PantsTheReaper
06-24-2010, 03:22 AM
"...I'll stay if I'm needed," said Casimir, "that is all. If I am, I suppose I'll join you at this tavern of yours. I think I'm a bit dehydrated. And I don't believe I've introduced myself either. I am Casimir Jadirnyk: medical doctor."

AliceMalice15
06-24-2010, 03:30 AM
Victoria smiled and stuck out her hand. When it came down to it she really was a kind person. You just had to get past the sassy sarcastic outside and she was one of the warmest people around.

"Victoria Collins," she said, "grade A mechanic and one hell of a good ally. Come on Vlad you too. Drinks on me. So Cashmir where ya from? Are you a city boy or are you from the burbs? Don't tell me you're a little country boy. Oh now that would just be hilarious."

Victoria chuckled and turned around walking off towards the tavern and dragging Alex with her. Today was great.

PantsTheReaper
06-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Casimir hesitated. He wasn't used to friendly contact. After staring at his hand for a bit, he took Victoria's. Hm. Her hands are rather rough. Fitting for a mechanic.

"Then you can have your laughs," mumbled Casimir, turning his head away. "I was brought up in a small, out of the way town in the United States. Almost half of us were farmers. One more thing: my name is pronounced kaz-ih-meer." He followed after her, but stopped. He looked over his shoulder at the tunnel where his improvised weaponry remained. He turned back around and continued walking. I'll retrieve that later.

Tyanet
06-24-2010, 03:57 AM
Vlad followed, walking right next to Victoria.
"I can understand that you trust him, but my god is he annoying. I could have taken little sharp pieces of reed and put them underneath his finernails and he would still be blurting out annoyingly sarcastic comments."
Vlad quickly glanced back to Casimir
"So what's with this Alex guy, you got a crush on him"
He let out a mocking laugh and elbowed her in the side.

Familiar
06-24-2010, 04:51 AM
A lone figure wandered along a cliff's edge, a smile on his face, the sun to the side, casting his shadow far down into the valley below. The escape from the detonated building had been easy, far easier than he had expected and with minimal effort he had made his way back here. Home sweet home, hopefully for real now that he had fallen off the grid.

With a practised motion the figure slips off the edge, throwing himself to the wind, just for an instant. There's a net there, hidden from sight beneath an outcropping of rock, a way into the nest of caves that pervades the cliff. Sure, it was slightly less dramatic than a race into entranceway, but it attracted far less attention. Besides, Issac personally couldn't wait until someone tried to follow him down this path. Nice thing about nets, they could be retracted pretty fast if need be.

He moved through the cavern system with a subtly that most in his profession lacked. Not a movement wasted, not an unnecessary sound made, gliding through the resistance base as though a ghost. He had somewhere he wanted to go, some old friends to meet. He had something to celebrate today.

He reached the bar before either Victoria or Vlad did. 'Wonder what's holding them?'

AliceMalice15
06-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Victoria punched Vlad in the ribs and frowned. She did not have a crush on Alex!

"No I do not have a crush on him," she hissed, "I barely know him. Besides I never have crushes. You should know that by now."

Victoria stuck her tounge out at Vald and sauntered off to the tavern happily. Brushing past the door she sat down at the bar and ordered four mugs of ale for them all. Tonight was a good night.

Tyanet
06-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Vlad let out a chuckle, then went into the bar and sat down to the left of Victoria.
"You know I just love messing with you."
He took a quick swig of ale
"It's fun as hell."

AliceMalice15
06-24-2010, 06:43 PM
"Yeah and so is kicking your butt," Victoria threatened playfully, "lucky for you we have ale to finish. Dork."

Victoria chuckled and bumped Vlad's elbow sloshing his ale. He was a pain, but she enjoyed his company. He was like a brother to her.

PantsTheReaper
06-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Casimir took a seat and stared at the mug in front of him. "I would like a glass of water instead," he said quietly. "I only drink on special occasions, and during those, it's only a glass or two of wine. Either way, I'm a lightweight, as most would call me. If I have to drink this, can make sure I don't do anything remarkably stupid or life endangering while drunk?"

Higurashi
06-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Zevran Myles walked off the boarding ramp of the shuttle into the busy space-port. Well, it was busy for a Mars pace port, but there were actually relatively few people there. He looked around for the person he was supposed to be meeting. He did see the man. He felt a bump behind him and turned around to find that his baggage had arrived. Myles didn't usually carry much with him. But it was clear to anyone around that he wasn't a civilian. The first sign was the semi-auto shotgun strapped to his back. The next was the bandolier of ammo strapped over his shoulder. The final ands most shocking sign was the grenade launcher that he cradled in his arm. He took his baggage and headed to the local barracks. The entire way there he got glares and stares from all civilian passerby, while there was scared glances from the regular militia. They were cautious of anyone carrying anything that looked liked a fire arm, identifacation or not. One greenhorn almost went for his gun before his buddy stopped him. When he reached the local barracks he unloaded his equipment in his quarters and reported to the officers. The local man in charge, the Colonel the men called him, turned towards Myles, looked himup and down, then turned back around. "Sorry Sgt." An underling said. "The cheifs busy right now. I recommend that you go rest somewhere for right now. You might even want to go get a drink in the local Tavern." He then went back to the command table and left Myles alone. Zevran took his second suggestion, but not before grabbing his shotgun. When he entered the bar he was instantly disgusted. The place was a dirty as a hog's backside, and practically smelled like it aswell. Myles ordered a drink and sat down at a table, feeling stares on him the whole way.

AliceMalice15
06-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Victoria rolled her eyes at Casimir and patted his back. Then she leaned towardss him with a sly smile on her face.

"First rule of this base," she chuckled, "try the ale then whimp out and ask for water. Second rule don't be a whimp. So how 'bout that water, eh Whimpy?"

Victoria downed the rest of her ale ordering a second. If Casimir was like most men he'd suck it up and start drinking the ale. If not he'd get a water and she'd take his ale. Win-win either way. Victoria chuckled to herself and began to drink her second ale. Tonight was going to be fun. Two to get plastered and one airpatrol eliminated. Could it get any better?

PantsTheReaper
06-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Casimir face twisted into a grimace. He didn't like the look in Victoria's eye. Something told him bad things would be happening no matter what he chose. If he ended up drunk beyond belief, which he probably would, he would do something he would regret for life. If he took the water, he would make himself look like a coward. Either way, he was left with a bad reputation, something Casimir felt was the last thing you wanted with these people.

He sighed and took one more look at the mug. At least he would have the, albeit weak, excuse of being drunk to explain his actions. After taking one last deep breath, he took the mug in hand and proceeded to chug the ale. The result was Casimir coughing and gagging. "Ugh*cough*. I think I drank that too quickly."

((Quick question: How strong is this stuff?))

Tyanet
06-24-2010, 11:50 PM
((Strong. If you can't hold your alcohol well, then you'll get drunk off one mug))

AliceMalice15
06-25-2010, 01:28 AM
((exactly thank you Tyanet. :D but still two or three's more like it. Have to be somewhat realistic))

Victoria burst into laughter at Casimir and patted his back gently.

"Jeez ya dope," she laughed, "you're supposed to drink it not inhale it. It's ale not pot. Take it a bit slower. I never said you had to chug it."

Victoria laughed and took a gulp of her own ale taking in it's taste and enjoying the way it went down her throat. Best ale she'd ever had.

Tyanet
06-25-2010, 01:43 AM
Vlad takes another swig of his ale
"But feel free to chug it, I have 20 bucks on he can't down that whole glass in under 10 seconds"
He takes another long drink from the ale, then looks over to Alex.
"so, boy, what's your story?"

AliceMalice15
06-25-2010, 03:33 AM
Victoria pursed her lips at Vlad and raised a challengingg eyebrow. What was he trying to do? Suffocate the man? Leaning towards Casimir she whispered.

"Dont listen to him," she sighed, "he's just got moon rocks for brains. Take it slow no need to rush. Don't want you to drown above water because of a bet eh?"

Victoria chuckled warmly and gave Casimir a friendly pat on the back. Who said she couldn't be nice?

PantsTheReaper
06-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Casimir gulped and took a shaky breath. He finished his ale before putting it back on the bar. "Barkeep, another." His mind was already clouded. Random people started looking oddly attractive. He shook his head and pickup the now filled glass. He raised it to his lips and watched the clock. Wait... The second it hit the minute mark, he began to drink again, swallowing several gulps in quick succession. Finished, and not choking, he put the mug down and looked at the clock. Eighteen seconds. "Barkeep, again."

Thinking was too much work now. Years of repressed thoughts and urges came back with the force of a train. But it didn't matter. He picked up the glass again, waiting. He repeated the process, drinking as quickly as he could. Finished, he looked at the clock again. Fifteen seconds had passed. "Barkeep, one more." This one went down just as quickly. And with that, Casimir's head landed on top of the bar and his vision went black.

Tyanet
06-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Vlad finishes off his second ale, still as alert as before. He then realizes that Casimir just made himself pass out."
"Hell, stupid bastard listened to me."
He takes a large gulp of the ale than looks over to Victoria
"He's going to be out for a long time, and feel like hell when he wakes up!"

AliceMalice15
06-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Victoria sighed and lifted Casimir's head making sure he was still breathing. Then she turned around and glared angrily at Vlad.

"You idiot," she sighed, "I wanted to get him plastered not passed out. Jeez you could have gotten him killed. Whatev. I'll take him to my place later. He doesn't need any more influence from you."

Victoria rolled her eyes and took a sip of her ale looking around the bar. Spotting Issac she waved him over.

"Hey Issac," she called, "you big lump. When did you get here? I thought you weren't going to be back here for a while."

iamaninja
06-27-2010, 12:24 PM
A little while after the armoury incident Colm decided to first head to the local Tavern before he took up sentry duty, he had a few hours to kill plus he felt like a beer. Servos hissing slightly as he walked on over, the town wasn’t very far to walk and he didn’t mind walking, even in his armour suit; it stretched his limbs and gave him time to think.

He reached it without incident, although he had gotten looks from a few other Zen Corp soldiers, not to mention colonists, probably wondering why the hell he was ‘out for a walk’ in full armour (or in the case of the colonists, if he was going to kill someone), he ignored them like he usually did. Also since he wasn’t in the best of moods at the moment, he did not wish to take it out on others. Unless they really bugged him, so it was a good thing they gave Colm a wide berth.

Colm entered the tavern, having to stoop slightly to get in, immediately earning stares, though they turned away quickly after realizing he was a Zen Corp soldier, he smirked behind his helm; knowing that the armour increased his already large height by a few more inches, as well as the armour increasing his bulk and his 'ol minigun the 'Perforator' securely attached to his back. Ah, but the place was filthy as always.
'Heh jus' like back home'
Looking around Corbec spotted an armed man; he hadn’t seen him at the barracks before so he must be fresh from the shuttle, his smirk widened to a grin, he loved meeting new people. He headed to the bar, ordered a pint of beer, then approached the man and stood on the other side of his table; drink held in one gloved hand, helmet clipped to his mag-belt, exposing a grizzled tanned face with a blue sunburst tattoo over his right eye.

“Mind if I join ya? Aint seen yer round ‘ere before”

He eyed the seat, it lookd to be a pretty sturdy bench but he would probably have to stand.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090424161315/gauntsghostspedia/images/0/06/180px-Elim_Rawne.jpg He is in full armor, if you need a picture: http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq326/DELTA_1551/armor2.jpg
Its the full body picture on the far left

Higurashi
06-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Zevran had been of in some other place (as far as his mind went), when the intimidating soldier in armour came up to him and asked to sit with him. Zevran looked up, and studied the man. Zevran himself wasn't intimidated, but the other patrons probably were. Zevran looked at his drink again before responding. "Sure comrade, I have no problem with another such as yourself accompanying me tonight." Zevran found nothing odd with this statement, but at least one of the other patrons probably got then wrong idea.

Zevran then looked away from the soldier and went back to wherever his mind had been before. After several minutes he looked again at the man and saw him still standing. He then studied the man a bit closer, and reaalized that the armour must be immensely heavy. He looked up at where he presumed was the man's face and continued talking. "But I must ask you, what is your name?"

iamaninja
06-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Colm decided not to tempt fate and remained standing, taking a mouthful from his drink before answering, the armor didnt feel heavy to him on acount of the servos and powered parts supporting themselves but if he sat on something it usually had to be re-inforced.

"Names Colm, mate, Colm Corbec, yours?"

He glanced round at the other patrons, they were probably all wondering what the hell two soldiers were doing here, because it couldnt just be for a nice relaxing drink before duty, could it?

"So, ya new here?

((His helmet is off btw))

Higurashi
06-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Zevran thought about his response for a full minute before deciding on one. "My name is Zevran Myles. Can't exactly say I'm pleased to meet you, but I'm happier seeing you than some of the filth that we'll likely be fighting." With that Zevran returned to his drink for another minute or so. "Yah, I'm new here. I just got of the shuttle today."

iamaninja
06-28-2010, 09:32 AM
Colm grinned; this bloke didn’t waste much time before getting to the point, he finished his beer in two more long swallows and carefully placed it on the table.

“Right, so whattya waitin’ round ‘ere for, mate? If’n ya want, ya can join me when I do my rounds?”

He didnt mind if Zevran didnt want to, but Corbec figured that it was better then moping around in some bar 'till someone was sent to retreive you.

Higurashi
06-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Zevran was taking another sip from his drink when Colm asked him to join him on his rounds. He nearly spit out his drink in surprise. It was somewhat hard as it was a rather bitter drink in the first place. He swallowed and look up at Corbec. "Sure" He stated simply. "Why not?" He then got up from his table, turned in his mug to the bartender, and waited by the door.

Tyanet
06-28-2010, 10:35 PM
After hours of sitting around and drinking, Vlad had enough.

"Come on Vic, lets get him out of here"

AliceMalice15
06-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Victoria yawned and picked Casimir up slinging him onto her back.

"Yeah," she sighed, "It's your fault you know. If you hadn't challenged him he'd be awake and could walk himself. You're such a jerk."

Victoria laughed and gave Vlad a playful shove as they left the tavern.

iamaninja
06-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Colm grinned at Zevran's reaction, taking his helmet from his belt and replacing it with a hiss of seals clamping into place, and headed to the door. Nodding at the barkeep he stepped out, gesturing to Zevran to follow.

His voiced rasped out of the helms vox.
"Right, first off we gotta report ta checkpoint 2A, then we'll get the orders and most likely hafta investigate somthin'"

The checkpoint was not too far, a good five minute walk and a nice amount less to drive, but most of the depot vehicles were either in use or being repaired or something, Corbec didnt bother finding out too many details if it wasnt his job.

Higurashi
06-29-2010, 02:53 AM
Zevran nodded and started heading after Colm. "So what brought you to Mars Colm?" He asked casually. "Couldn't be the people or the scenery. Those are both worthless."

iamaninja
06-29-2010, 07:27 AM
Corbec snorted in amusement, the sound muffled by his helmet
"Ha scenery, no way!"
Behind his visor he was grinning.
"Nah mate, was the promise of a fresh start, that an' a nice fat paycheck."
He did not wish to reminisce about his past, nor tell it to another, and began walking, the servos in his armor hissing softly with each step, he glanced at Zevran
"What about you, mate?"

Tyanet
06-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Vlad laughed
"Yeah, I know"
He pushed back, but a little harder

AliceMalice15
06-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Victoria chuckled and continued to their temporary housing. Opening the door she stepped inside and flipped the lights on.

"Home sweet home," she joked, "where the beds are lumpy and the sheets barely existant. All you can do is close your eyes and pray to god you don't get frostbite."

Victoria chuckled and pushed open the door to her room setting Casimir on the bottom bunk of her bunkbed. After covering him with the blankets she headed to the shared bathroom down the hall to take a shower. As she passed Vlad's room she started to remove her clothing in anticipation of the shower. She couldn't wait to get under that water and be clean.

Tyanet
07-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Vlad walked behind Victoria as they walked down the hall, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, and pulled one out then lit it. He did the best he could to finish it before he got to the male bathrooms to take a shower. He saw Victoria start to strip down and said
"Woah! Hold your horses there, don't really want to see that..."

AliceMalice15
07-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Victoria blew him a raspberry and threw her shirt at him.

"You know you've tried to peek before," she teased, "don't pretend you aren't enjoying the show. You know those things are bad for you."

Victoria plucked the cigarette out of his mouth and put it out in an ash tray. If he wasn't killed by the Zen Corp he'd be killed by those damn cigarettes.

PantsTheReaper
07-04-2010, 06:09 AM
Casimir gave a low groan as his eyes opened and he clutched his head. "Oh good lord," he hissed, "what did I do this time?" A moment later, he noticed the bed and took note of the size. "Alright, a one person bed. I didn't sleep with anyone." He looked up. "It's a bunk bed. So I'm not in any infirmary, so no fights or accidents."

Seconds later, he heard talking outside the room. The hangover amplified the voices to unbearable levels. Getting up and covering his ears, he stumbled towards the door and out into the hall. Leaning against the wall as he moved closer to the voices, he mumbled, "Hey, hey; no need to shout. Use indoor voices. We want a conversation, not a demolition. You'll cause a cave-in or something with that volume."

AliceMalice15
07-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Victoria chuckled at Casimir and walked over to him.

"Well look what we have here," she said softly, "would you like something for your hangover? Those things can be nasty. Trust me I've had a few to many."

Victoria smiled and patted Casimir on the back. He was a good guy. No need to piss him off now.

PantsTheReaper
07-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Casimir slid to the floor and began massaging his head. "Yes, please," he said. "Fruit and water. From what I've experienced, I'll need the minerals and hydration. Oh, and could you please tell me if I did anything exceptionally stupid? I didn't streak or sell an organ, did I?" He looked up at her in an attempt to look serious, but immediately turned his gaze back to the ground. "Why are you shirtless?"

Higurashi
07-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Zevran thought for a bit before replying. "Egh, I just wanted the action. Its so boring living a normal life. It may be wrong but war is the only thing for me." He said simply.

AliceMalice15
07-05-2010, 12:00 AM
"What, oh," Victoria chuckled nervously, "sorry I was headed to take a shower, but you're a doctor. I thought you'd be used to this sort of thing by now. Whatev let me go het you that water and fruit."

Victoria shook her head and walked into the small kitchen grabbing an apple and a glass of water. When she returned she handed them to Casimir.

"Here," she said, "as to if you did anything stupid. No you completely passed put as soon as you'd chugged the second one. Maybe next time you'll listen more to me and less to Vlad. Eh?"

Victoria chuckled and walked back down the hallway into the bathroom to take a shower.

PantsTheReaper
07-05-2010, 12:47 AM
"I'm a medic," replied Casimir, "not a plastic surgeon. I spend more time sewing up limbs and putting bones back together than I do staring at breasts. You don't need to strip down for a gash on the arm or a fractured skull."

Casimir thanked her and took the food and water. "I suppose you're the voice of reason between the two of you." He took a bite of the apple.

AliceMalice15
07-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Victoria came out of the shower a few minutes later wrapped securely in a big white towel.

"Yeah well I don't happen to hate you," she sighed, "didn't expect you to be squeamish about half dress women. Most guys would be pretty excited."

Voctoria chuckled and walked over to the dresser in her room pulling out a large t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Then she closed the door opening it a few minutes later when she was dressed in the shorts and t-shirt.

"Well," she yawned, "tomorrow's another day. We'd better get some sleep. You can keep the bottom bunk of you like."

PantsTheReaper
07-05-2010, 05:58 AM
"Call me a prude," said Casimir, finishing his food, "but I have something I like to call respect for a woman's privacy, mental or physical. And isn't this your room? I wouldn't want anything strange to happen..."

AliceMalice15
07-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Victoria chuckled and waved him away.

"Yes it's my room," she sighed, "and don't worry nothing wierd is going to happen. I may have drank tonight, but I'm still quite stable. I only had three. You however might be feeling after affects, so no funny business ok? If I catch you climbing up the ladder one I'm going to kick your face in. Two you might find yourself hanging off the cliff face tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams."

With that Victoria climbed up into her bed and slid under the covers. She loved scaring the crap out of people. It was so much fun. For her anyways.

Tyanet
07-06-2010, 02:53 PM
By this time, Vlad was done with his shower. He walked out of the Mens Bathroom with his hair sopping wet and a damp towel around his neck. Vlad stopped by Vic's room to day goodnight, then he spotted Casimir.
"Holy hell, the kid's up. With the way you passed out, I thought you'd be out all night. You should get some coffee, it's better to be up all night from the caffeine than from the headache."
He turned his head to Victoria
"I'm going to get a couple hours of shuteye before going out and checking up on our people at about 5am, do you want to come? I'm sure they'd appreciate the visit."
He looked at Casimir again
"You're also welcome to come, it's not like there's gonna be any combat"

AliceMalice15
07-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Victoria liftedher head up when Vlad poked his head in. Yawning sleepily she nodded.

"Yeah I'll come," she yawned, "five? Okay just make sure to wake me up. Goodness knows I wouldn't wake up till ten if you didn't always wake me up."

Victoria smiled at Vlad and flopped back down on her pillows. He did a lot of things for her, and for that she was greatful. She was just afraid she might become too dependent on him. She'd have to build herself an alarm clock.

PantsTheReaper
07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
"I'll stay here, thank you," said Casimir. "It's been a long day and I still need to familiarize myself with the area. Also, how long has it been since the last major attack on Zen Corp? No supply trains stopped? No major resource drains? If that's so, I'll also be busy plotting. I'm going to need explosive charges, maps of the surrounding area, and locations of major mineral deposits. Do you have any mass stores of tranquilizers? I could use those. Also I may or may not be giving a seminar on major nerve clusters in the human body and the easiest way to strike them."

Tyanet
07-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Upon hearing Casimir's massive list of questions, Vlad took a dramatic step back followed by a 'Woah!'
"Kid, too much ale plus night means that I can't understand a list that fucking long. You're gonna have to talk to Vic on those, or come down to my room, but I'd prefer the former. Anyways, goodnight both of you."
He looked over at Victoria, and gave her a jokingly accusatory look with a finger to match.
"Now don't you pull that BS you usually do in the mornings, with the not getting up and all."

AliceMalice15
07-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Victoria rolled her eyes and stuck her tounge out at Vlad. He was such a dork.

"No one listens to you anyway," she chuckled, "besides sleeping is better than staying u all night buzzed on coffee and cracked out of your mind. No wonder you always feel like crap when you get drunk. I just sleep it off and take an asprin or two. Goodness knows we have plenty because of the headaches you give me. Casimir I'll help get you what you need in the morning. For now just get some sleep."

Victoria giggled lightheartedly knowing her comment would probably get a rise out of Vlad. He was like a brother to her after all.

Tyanet
07-08-2010, 06:04 AM
"Oh whatever"
Vlad turned away and left the room, and went into his own. He laid down for a few minutes and read, before falling asleap.