PDA

View Full Version : Ac Tripping

Miss Devil
06-23-2010, 01:49 AM
The white creeped up silently, taking over any imagination that she could have. Her mind became completely blank and she began to doze off into space. Her eyes became heavy and she fell into a deep abyss of sleep.

"Its the future.. Check out this guy he's got a metal beard." Strange words called and crept over her as she opened her eyes.

A girl wearing tight white leather, covering her whole body, gripping her like a second skin. She was looking down.

There was man behind the girl wearing hotpink leather showing off his muscled covered body. Their faces covered except the mouth which was painted to match their outfits.

"If I love you and you love me then how can we go wrong?" Her voice sounded as if she had been underwater or smoked way too many packs of cigerettes.

"Random stuff, random stuff. Tell me have you had enough?" They sung at her making her feel a sensation as they slowly faded. *

She blinked and they where completely gone, replaced by two new people. One was Edward Cullen the other was Cassandra. Both from novels and they seemed to be fighting or arguing perhaps.

"Bella isn't like a pair of pants take that back!" Edward said in a feirce voice his eyes glowed. His hand slaming down hard agianst the table. The table stood still and didn't break.

"And vampires do not sparkle they burn!!! And I can prove it!!" Cassandra argued back.

Edward didn't know what or how to respond. She watched them waiting for Edward to respond as they too began to fade.

It ended there and suddenly she was on a train. It zoomed far away into the darkness taking her towards an unknown world.

"What's happening?" She called out but got no answer in responce.

The train stopped and a man got on he look up and down her twice. The man was wearing jeans that seemed to hug him loosely but tight enough. His shirt contained an girl and boy holding hands swinging back an forth.

"Welcome to your dreams you are now in the future. We will meet soon but for now relax and fall into a pattern of dizzy lies that your ID** is telling you about. Do not fear this inner animal.." He spoke as the train moved at the speed of light causing her to jump as she gasped.

TBC

**Warning** ID is not to letters it is ONE word. Pronounce it as such. I hate it when people think it's like IM(Instant Messaging) But it's not. It's one word. And it means the inner animal of a human. Congragulations you most liekly learned something new!

Miss Devil
06-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Next installment:

The train continued to speed ahead while she gasped. He simply smiled at her.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you..." He warned her staring into her solidified blue crystal eyes. The smile on his face did not fade off as she thought it would but slowly grew giving her an uncomfortable feeling.

"My bella..' His hand slowly began reaching outward as she snapped at him.

"How dare you call me that horrible Twilight ugly piece of shit." She ran at him knocking his body to the ground. Suddenly her hands where punching into his face. His face was hard like a rock as she punched with all her strength.

She looked at his body that now sprawled on the ground. Her arm raised up again, fist clenched tighter, about to puch into his face another time when something grabbed her from behind pushing her down to the ground while he got up.

Something invisible began to choke her. She couldn't breath and all she could feel around her was power, pulsing while she began to gasp loudly for air that couldn't fill her lungs.

"Be calm little ID." He said as her body faught to get any amount of air.

Finally the power released from choking her and she gasped looking at him as her lungs filled with air suddenly, her body shaking hard. She couldn't stop the tears that began to run down her face. As she blinked them away he too disappeared like the others before him.

She layed on the train,gasping, shaking and all while the train came into an old run down station. The screeching sound of the train coming to the halt alarmed her. It seemed to refuse to move, the doors stood open as if waiting for her to get off.

"Off!" A female voice shouted.

"This is the last stop, you have to get off." The girl picked her head up to see a red head, in a tight vintage dress that had letters and numbers all over it, looking over at her.

"Do not make me have to drag you off this train, miss. Now please get off so that I may go back to my work." The girl was now on her feet again walking as a drunk would while her legs were shaking and quivering.

"Where is this?" She asked walking closer to the red-head.

"Tae-oki City." She said looking down at the girl, her eyebrow arched slightly.

The girl didn't ask anymore questions and just got off her arms still shaken and her lungs full of much needed air.

She walked into the open doors and looked around. The station had cracks in the sidewalk with holes in the wall as she looked about more. She finally noticed two people who were standing up looking over at her.

A girl, with blonde curly hair and small petite figure, stood by a tall male, whom smiled at her. The girl was wearing jean shorts that came to her knees and a shirt that had a guy kissing a girl. Her eyes were deep black-green and she was a nice light cappuccino color.

The man was wearing a suit which was a turquois blue with gold patterns running around his chest and around his wrist. Underneath that was petticoat that was gold with tints of a darker gold. His eyes a light grey his hair a midnight black that fell down the front of his shirt.

He looked smiled bearing a lovely pair of sharp fangs.

The sudden urge to ask him a strange question forced her to do what happen next.

"Do you sparkle?" She asked looking up and down him.

"No, I don't sparkle in the sunlight. Why do people keep asking me that? It's borderline racist." He said making a seemingly unfunny joke as his smile grew into a girn he said.

"What do you expect me to look like? A real vampire that says 'Bluh! I'm a vumpire! I vant to suck your bluhhd!' or be a vampire that drinks nasty animal blood?" His smile seemed to be tempting.

"Nah, just messing with you." His eyes where glowing grey and seemed so lovely.

Miss Devil
07-27-2010, 12:17 AM
She yawned as the blonde girl suddenly made a strange noise.

"Hahaha," The blonde girl said.

Oh, she realized, she's laughing. She thought to herself.

But is she laughing at me? She wondered watching this strange female laugh.

"Well," The male began, "Seems like I got someone to laugh... But, Miss Raven, we must take you back to the palace, since you have broken through the force feilds that surround this world. We are all very interested in how you did that by the way." He smiled at her holding out his arm.

"Now if you would please follow us," He said.

Her hair stood on ends as she grabs his arm, while looking at the female who was bearing her fangs, forcefully. The man set the pace fast with one hand slipped on her back so that she wouldn't stumble or fall.

People with multiple skin colors and eye colors watched them with eyebrows raised sightly. People become blurs as his grip on her tightened.

Finally his gripped was gone, as she stumbled forwards unstable, but he grab her shirt and kept her still.

"Careful," Said the female who was standing next to her holding her arm to keep her more stable. "We don't want Death to get mad if she breaks like all the doll before."

For some reason she began picturing a person covered with black clothes holding a scyth in their hands and bring souls to another world. She couldn't stop the shiver that set free on her body.

"Stop, you're scaring her." He said leading her into the a brightly light room. He pushed her forward gentlely and she walked a few feet into the room.

The room was a black with a light gray in the middle stood a girl with blue hair and green bangs, her left eye was green with a red line on the top and bottom, her right eye contained a blue, in it's purest form. She was wearing a black dress that touched down to her knees and a smile was painted on her face that was light pale.

"Welcome Miss Raven it's been too long," Came a musical voice. "I am Princess Death, this is the world of Aikira."

Miss Devil
07-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Part Four

"Aikira? What the f**k? I thought this was Earth! Where am I?" Raven's words came out as Death raised he eyebrow when she said the f word.

"Did you really just say that to the Princess?" The blonde said her jaw slightly tighten and her hands on her hips.

"It's fine, really," Death said flicking her hair and looking calmly at Raven.

"She may be a bit freaked out about all of this." Came the male. "Maybe we should let her rest and give her time to adjust, your Highness."

"You're right," Death said agreeing with him and nodding. "Take her to the chamber on the North end, I will be letting her sleep there for the night. When she arises, bring her to me. Is that understood, Sebastian?"

"Understood. Now please follow me, Miss Raven." He said walking up beside her and taking her hands gentlely in his.

He slowly walked her down the hallway into a lesser lit area.

The hallway was full of gold lining around everything. Black tinted windows standing like Oak trees, grabbing up almost touching the sky. She stopped for two seconds and looked up in awe.

He tugged her along, as they walked past different pictures of people with the same eyes as Death but different hair and skin color. All of them looked as though they could never be happy in those frames and yet at the same time they looked like they could do everything.

One picture of a girl with pink hair and one eye was blue and the other was red. She was wearing a feather like dress that was dripped into a red crimson almost looking like acutal blood.

"That's Death's sister..." Sebastian said looking down at her smiling with his fangs showing. For a minute she almost forgot what he was, but in an instant she remembered exactly what he was.

Her body shivered and her skin crawled as she looked at him. A monster, a perfect monster, was touching her so gentlely, that she felt sick.

"Don't do that." He told her holding her arm to keep her in place.

"Do what?" He voice cracked on the last word.

"Tremble as if you hate the very site of me." He said leading her towards a door.

"Here is your room. Sleep well," He said opening the door pushing her in and locking the door while she stood inside alone.